PDA

View Full Version : Chinese gals

ranger0201
29-01-2013, 04:08 PM
I have a fetish for Chinese girls .. Their smooth thighs and porcelain skin ... And most that I see here are clean and shaven ... Problem is I'm Indian so many don't take ... Any suggestions fellow bros ??

acidicavex
29-01-2013, 04:22 PM
So u mean they will take your race?? Who will same indian?? If so easy ask her go spray herself the color u want.

Than u happy have the whatever fetish and one that accept u .

ranger0201
29-01-2013, 04:34 PM
No bro ... They don't .. Thts y I'm asking if have any contacts for Chinese girls ??

sean69
29-01-2013, 05:43 PM
go KTV, go HC... they dun care about the color of your skins, only the color of your money .. :D

DegenerationX
29-01-2013, 05:46 PM
go KTV, go HC... they dun care about the color of your skins, only the color of your money .. :D

Yes! Blue is better than red. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2013, 06:01 PM
... Problem is I'm Indian so many don't take ... Any suggestions fellow bros ??

Money is the universal language. Just go learn a few simple mandarin can already la:

1) Greeting:
Ni Hao Ma? (Smile)

2) After some TCSS using sign language:
Ni How Piao Liang! (Smile)

3) Go straight to the point:
Wo Men Lai Cou He, (Paused) Cou He (Paused), Wo Men Zuo Ai Hao Ma? (Smile)
Note: Ai (as in "I") not Ice, if not, she thought you wanna go south pole make Ice Kachang or Iced tarik!

4) Yao Qu Ma? (Smile with an innocent expression)

5) Yao Duo Shao Qian? (Smile but firmer tone, do not pull out your wallet till the price is RIGHT!)

6) Acceptance or Rejection:
Xie Xie Ni (Don't forget to SMILE!) :D

As practice makes perfect. I suggest you practice pointers no: 1,2,5 and 6 (only) when ordering food at hawker centres 1st (Pointer 2 NOT advisable for the stall uncles). :D

sean69
29-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Money is the universal language. Just go learn a few simple mandarin can already la:

1) Greeting:
Ni Hao Ma? (Smile)

2) After some TCSS using sign language:
Ni How Piao Liang! (Smile)

3) Go straight to the point:
Wo Men Lai Cou He, (Paused) Cou He (Paused), Wo Men Zuo Ai Hao Ma? (Smile)
Note: Ai (as in "I") not Ice, if not, she thought you wanna go south pole make Ice Kachang or Iced tarik!

4) Yao Qu Ma? (Smile with an innocent expression)

5) Yao Duo Shao Qian? (Smile but firmer tone, do not pull out your wallet till the price is RIGHT!)

6) Acceptance or Rejection:
Xie Xie Ni (Don't forget to SMILE!) :D

As practice makes perfect. I suggest you practice pointers no: 1,2,5 and 6 (only) when ordering food at hawker centres 1st (Pointer 2 NOT advisable for the stall uncles). :D

bro.. you forgot the most important one..

7) cheaper can or not??!!
mei nu, pian yi yi dian ke yi ma ?

ranger0201
29-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Thanks to all bros for these impt ways ... PRC I ave done before ., I'm looking at more for local Chinese girls though ... Indian girls are great on bed and have huge breasts ( which is their only great point ) but Chinese gals are like the forbidden fruit .. Awesome tender thighs and lovely skin ...

ranger0201
29-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Some useless piece of crap ( who most likely has nothing better to do ) has to zap me again ... And all he has to say is that I asked stupid questions ... Get a life bro ...

Marcel
02-02-2013, 01:55 AM
you're ugly and smelly just paint an indian girl and viola you have a "chinese" girl. :rolleyes:

Botakhead2
02-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Not to be rude, but attitude speaks alot about a person. Work on it, you gotta accept negative remarks with gracefulness.:p

fareast
02-02-2013, 05:23 PM
yo bro.... i wanted to zap you too but decided posting a reply will be more constructive.....who says indians can't get chinese girls..... i'm indian and i'm married to a chinese and have plenty of friends and FB who are chinese .... unless you one of the ah-neh FT or even a local ah-neh but still stuck back in the 80s with your moustach and dressing pls dont come here to talk cock that you find it difficult... make change and change will happen to you

flowbow
02-02-2013, 06:32 PM
yo bro.... i wanted to zap you too but decided posting a reply will be more constructive.....who says indians can't get chinese girls..... i'm indian and i'm married to a chinese and have plenty of friends and FB who are chinese .... unless you one of the ah-neh FT or even a local ah-neh but still stuck back in the 80s with your moustach and dressing pls dont come here to talk cock that you find it difficult... make change and change will happen to you
I reckon you can leave a comment AND zap at the same time :D hehehe :p

Marcel
02-02-2013, 09:48 PM

My chinese friends can get indian girls but most of us say they are crazy. Indian girls must have rejected you.

fareast
02-02-2013, 10:27 PM
so if that was my case so vice versa your friends must have gotten rejected by chinese gals too .
if by each one of us zapping him and it made the "zappee's" dick smaller and smaller i would have so defiantly done that ....hahahahahahaha

ranger0201
02-02-2013, 11:05 PM

Bro fareast I thank you for your constructive feedback ... But pls do allow me to explain - I didn't say that Indians can't get Chinese girls .. I just said that most Chinese fls do not take Indian clientele .. And I love the way Chinese girls are with their awesome thighs and skin ... And for info bro I'm in charge of opeartions in a well known hotel in Singapore so moustaches and the like are definetly a big no no and as well as dressing .., in any case thanks again for the feedback bro

fareast
02-02-2013, 11:30 PM
thanks bro for the explanation... that clears it and i totally agree wit you that large percentage of chinese FL do not accept indian clients .... as disturbing as it is iguess we just have to live with it i suppose..... i apologies if i seem a bit too forward with my previous post .. i made some comments due to my personal reason..... wish you luck with finding Fl that falls in with your fetish..... cheers

owl888
03-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Today I juz saw a okt charge more for FT for Thai fish tank. I think they will charge more for PRC fish tank as well. If available & they ask for more, will u accept:confused:

Marcel
03-02-2013, 01:35 AM
so if that was my case so vice versa your friends must have gotten rejected by chinese gals too .
if by each one of us zapping him and it made the "zappee's" dick smaller and smaller i would have so defiantly done that ....hahahahahahaha

:rolleyes: wrong they prefer indian girls even though me and other friends don't understand why.

You talk about zapping me because you're angry about chinese guys getting indian girls and you talk about dick size because you think chinese have smaller dicks than you which is false cos the statistics show otherwise.

RolandQ
03-02-2013, 06:10 AM
I have a fetish for Chinese girls .. Their smooth thighs and porcelain skin ... And most that I see here are clean and shaven ... Problem is I'm Indian so many don't take ... Any suggestions fellow bros ??

there is no problem. the problem probably lies with you.

are you a bangla trying to come here to look for free fuck just like those who frequent geylang to bargain with freelancers for a $5-$10 sex?

if you are a singaporean, i am sure you have chinese female friends from the first day you started school to your current working environment. why not asking them out?

if they reject you, chinese girls here are no different. there is no 'special' chinese girls here will specially like you just because you are indian.

instead the most important thing you should do now is to ask them why they reject you and change accordingly. simple.

i have many indian friends who have chinese gf and wives, so dun come here with your so call sad story to scam chinese girls here for your pleasure. ppl here are not dumb as you think.

fareast
03-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Bro marcel.... I have no idea what you are talki g abt.... First of all the zapping comment was not meant for you .. It's meant for the bro who said you can zap and comment at the same time .... And if your friends wanna get Indian , Malay, Chinese , African , Martian that would be their problem which I don't give a fuck!!! Last of all my conversation started with the TS ... So get over your self conscious small dick cos no one was commenting abt you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

RolandQ
03-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Some useless piece of crap ( who most likely has nothing better to do ) has to zap me again ... And all he has to say is that I asked stupid questions ... Get a life bro ...

i agree with bro botakhead. u cant even take harmless online negative remarks, are you sure you are working in hotel line?

the zapper is right. ask yourself, arent you asking a stupid question?

imagine a customer come and tell you, "I don't want your Indian cleaner come and tidy my bed. Got Indian cleaner steal my belongings before so I don't trust Indian cleaners."

Isnt this stupid as well? Do some self reflection.

EatPrayLove
03-02-2013, 07:41 PM
I seriously think that there is a huge miscommunication here.

After reading through the postings from TS, I believe what he is trying to say is that he is looking for local Chinese FLs who are open to take Indians as client because most local Chinese FLs doesn't take Indian clients.

TS, next time post must post with full explaination. If not will get zap/shoot left right.

Cheers,
EPL

sane
03-02-2013, 07:54 PM
unless you one of the ah-neh FT or even a local ah-neh but still stuck back in the 80s with your moustach and dressing pls dont come here to talk cock that you find it difficult... make change and change will happen to you

Bro marcel.... I have no idea what you are talki g abt.... First of all the zapping comment was not meant for you .. It's meant for the bro who said you can zap and comment at the same time .... And if your friends wanna get Indian , Malay, Chinese , African , Martian that would be their problem which I don't give a fuck!!! Last of all my conversation started with the TS ... So get over your self conscious small dick cos no one was commenting abt you!!!!!

Power, upz u when I regained my points tmr. U really made me roll on the floor with tears!!!!!! The most funniest post I ever read.... :D:D

EatPrayLove
03-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Power, upz u when I regained my points tmr. U really made me roll on the floor with tears!!!!!! The most funniest post I ever read.... :D:D

Lol
Funny right? My confidante for a period of time.
Glad that he is back. lol.

sane
03-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Lol
Funny right? My confidante for a period of time.
Glad that he is back. lol.

yes sis,super good. his conversation with marcel really send me rolling. i think the neighbour wan to call in the police soon;-)

ranger0201
04-02-2013, 02:25 AM
I seriously think that there is a huge miscommunication here.

After reading through the postings from TS, I believe what he is trying to say is that he is looking for local Chinese FLs who are open to take Indians as client because most local Chinese FLs doesn't take Indian clients.

TS, next time post must post with full explaination. If not will get zap/shoot left right.

Cheers,
EPL

Dear EPL ,

You are smack rite about what I had meant .. Thanks for the heads up and thanks to all bros for clarification .. Now to next step - finding what I came to did - a Chinese girl :)

Marcel
04-02-2013, 04:33 AM

Don;t have to worry about my dick size since you bring up dick size yours must be pretty small.

fareast
04-02-2013, 12:02 PM
you still don't get it do you ..... is that the best comeback line that you can even think of????..... you know what it not even worth a millisecond of my life to start a keyboard war with you ..... you have a good time in the forum dude!!!!!

@sane.... glad that i manage to humor you :)

@EPL.... hi dear its been a while ....looks like you have been organising some drinking and partying session......BO JIO!!!

MSA21
04-02-2013, 12:29 PM

Recommend u Peace center at the back 2nd floor to 7th floor all ktvs, bro
:D

ranger0201
04-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Recommend u Peace center at the back 2nd floor to 7th floor all ktvs, bro
:D

Hmm thanks bro for the KTV idea .. Bro fareast let him be .. Most likely an empty vessel ..

bloodandhoney
04-02-2013, 01:00 PM
no offence, but you can't blame some ppl who won't accept indian clients, because you yourself have a certain preference too right? but i believe its still possible, don't think it will affect much

EatPrayLove
04-02-2013, 05:06 PM
you still don't get it do you ..... is that the best comeback line that you can even think of????..... you know what it not even worth a millisecond of my life to start a keyboard war with you ..... you have a good time in the forum dude!!!!!

@sane.... glad that i manage to humor you :)

@EPL.... hi dear its been a while ....looks like you have been organising some drinking and partying session......BO JIO!!!

lol
darling, how I know if you will be free or not?
10 Feb Zouk event interested? :p

DegenerationX
04-02-2013, 05:14 PM
10 Feb Zouk event interested? :p

Clubbing on 1st day of CNY?? :eek::eek:

fareast
05-02-2013, 12:06 PM
@epl
you know what
im suppose to be going for the event wit a bunch of friends too but i haven confirm
Dash Berline rite!!!

Marcel
06-02-2013, 12:20 PM

This is the best comeback line for the likes of you. :)

EatPrayLove
06-02-2013, 01:05 PM
@epl
you know what
im suppose to be going for the event wit a bunch of friends too but i haven confirm
Dash Berline rite!!!

lol
Let me know if you will be going? :)

Botakhead2
11-02-2013, 07:06 AM
TS, is it a must to be PRC FL? There are quite a number local Chinese FL around, I believe that if they are going to be paid, they would service you, whether you are Indian or not. Have fun.:D

SexIsPain
11-02-2013, 07:19 AM
TS, Its Simple,

Invest Time..
Invest Money..
Invest Thick Skin..

Then There Is A Possibility.

Time For You To Watch CH 8 More Surely Most Of Them Will be Impressed About An Indian Knowing To Speak & Understand Mandarin.

As For FLs Just See The Local Dome There Are Some Chinese Girls Taking In Locals.

coolgoodguy
31-10-2013, 10:51 PM
bro.. i am indian too.. but yet i used to hve 2 chinese girls one 21 yo and other 23 yo.. both accounting students but main work is fuck the studies .. so pretty even singaporean chinese would envy.. i mean it..

now how it worked.. well first you befreiend a old chinese whose machine is down ;) too tired liao so many girls already.. but show him the $$ :D little comission can do wonders :D

So the girls didn't come cheap either, first i had to convince them i am cool and 2 hrs is a must.. no bbbj and no frenching.. but well on bed first time it was all sign language but later they got to know i am little cool, and some tips as well.. so became their favorite.. the 21 yo girl i really liked, i got to know a lot how she is pimped by her so called bf at Yusun, and the old man.. she looks happy but not so happy.. only good thing she likes is the $$$ .. then she started to cheat her pimps on the pretext of shopping we go fucking.. it was the most memorable 1st year in singapore.. just 3 months i could crack the chinese dragon code ..

I really wonder and hate some chinese guys - who have so pretty innocent and young girlfriends.. if i ever get one i will keep her permanently.. but the 21yo is already a prostitute and was honest with me.. she said i can get much prettier than her.. infact we cried together one day. It was a part romantic part like a movie story.. i realy enjoyed it.. both the movie tickets cost me about $2500.. :eek: so be prepared for 3D JUMBO CMax (no iMax) .. well i felt she has given a lot of service.. infact we slept so many nights together.. it (money) was nothing..