PDA

View Full Version : japanese gal

Jasonchan123
27-01-2013, 08:03 AM
where can get the japanese gal? Any bros know or try before ? Look like hard to get one .....

locaste961
27-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Not to be prude, but try Japan. Thats where you are most likely to find japanese.

But if in SG, you can try their supermarkets. However, the odds aren't good.
Generally, they have relatively the same population segmentation as the koreans. So its either very hard... or very hard to find.

Jasonchan123
27-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Really very hard to found .... Thx ur comment bros :)

cheng183
27-01-2013, 04:44 PM
at airport or city hall

Jasonchan123
27-01-2013, 05:41 PM
bros, can share some ctc for them ?

pollux69
27-01-2013, 06:13 PM
where can get the japanese gal? Any bros know or try before ? Look like hard to get one .....

I've been a cheonger for jap girls before but now im sick & tired of them.
U must hav the time and money.
I've stayed in Japan for 2 years, so i can speak their lingo a bit.
The easiest way is to go HK, look up 141.com,choose a girl, sms Okt, go hotel then bonk. Can cost about $250 per bonk.
Here, u hardly can find any Jap FL, once a while then u have it.
If you wan free, then try Jap tourists, go to Merlion or Botanic Garden and pretend that u are a asian tourist, warning: dont cheong those that come on tour with guide, only cheong the one that come on their own. Ask her for favour to take your photo with yr camera, then offer to take her photo, then u can ask her where she come from & bla bla bla. Then offer her to go around singapore together. Jap girls are always HAPPY if u pay her food, drinks and transport, evening invite her to clubbing at St James or Clarke Quat etc. After that it is your luck whether she stay with you or she say goodbye. The best time to make your move is during the clubbing in the club.

alvinstore
28-01-2013, 10:32 AM
This is fishing...any more direct way>

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-01-2013, 10:58 AM
I've been a cheonger for jap girls before but now im sick & tired of them.
U must hav the time and money.
I've stayed in Japan for 2 years, so i can speak their lingo a bit.
The easiest way is to go HK, look up 141.com,choose a girl, sms Okt, go hotel then bonk. Can cost about $250 per bonk.
Here, u hardly can find any Jap FL, once a while then u have it.
If you wan free, then try Jap tourists, go to Merlion or Botanic Garden and pretend that u are a asian tourist, warning: dont cheong those that come on tour with guide, only cheong the one that come on their own. Ask her for favour to take your photo with yr camera, then offer to take her photo, then u can ask her where she come from & bla bla bla. Then offer her to go around singapore together. Jap girls are always HAPPY if u pay her food, drinks and transport, evening invite her to clubbing at St James or Clarke Quat etc. After that it is your luck whether she stay with you or she say goodbye. The best time to make your move is during the clubbing in the club.

This is the best post ever for seekers of Japanese cais !!! :D;)

DegenerationX
28-01-2013, 11:03 AM
This is fishing...any more direct way>

Have. Just go up to these ladies and say: こんにちは、セックスがしたいですか?

Sen5eS
28-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Interesting way of picking up the Jap tourists gals ! :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Interesting way of picking up the Jap tourists gals ! :D

Bro Sen5eS, please clear your inbox ;)
Thanks ;)

pollux69
28-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Have. Just go up to these ladies and say: こんにちは、セックスがしたいですか?

Hahahhaha .LOL! Good one.

As mentioned before, if u want direct, go to Hong Kong n choose from 141.com. These are d good looking jap girls, they usually stay at hotels along Kimberly Rd at Tsim Sha Tsui.

If you go japan, can find many places but if you cant speak japanese then many places will reject you, if you go wrong places in Shinjuku, then expect to be overcharged, i mean highly OVERCHARGED as these places are controlled by mafia. If you dont pay up, be prepared to have blue/blacks n missing tooths.