PDA

View Full Version : life could be destroyed

vaio#
26-01-2013, 11:25 PM
hi guys, i'm 32 this year and I think I just fucked my life up.

I started to chiong last month when my tiko colleague intro me to fl sites..

I think I was not sharp enough and was kam cheng by a FL.. i looked for her like 4 times.. i know you guys are probably thinking "for god's fuck sake, u how old still get "kam cheng" " but that is the sad truth..

I even send her two pics of myself... and i am damn worried if something will happen to me should the pic leak out... because now things have turned ugly between us.. fpr the worst..

I feel nothing could be done now.. but in my mind, i am very angry for falling for an FL trap.. feel like scolding KNNBCCB to the fl and my fren for introing me to such dirty industry..

I really scared my pics may leak out.. help!! am i paranoid? but i am very scared.. just like the recent edwin case, pics were leaked...

i am already freaking 32, chiong career time and i dont want shit to happen to me.....

loverfight89
27-01-2013, 05:09 AM
yo bro, just a picture.. nothing to be afraid , why i said so?
1. you is a guy ( i don think a lot people wan to see or remember you long, even the tammy cases )
2. just a naked photo ( think on the positive way, human born in naked, nothing what )

hutmars
27-01-2013, 05:41 AM
stay calm man...

freedom
27-01-2013, 05:48 AM
bro the photo you send is it posted on FB or anything?

Arucard
27-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Bro what kind of pic u send her?? sometime the more scared u r the more daring she is. Tell her if u want to send can but when u call the police who is going to lose out tell her is it worth for just another customer like you where she could move on.

zveron
27-01-2013, 07:41 AM
We are all emotion animal, without emotion you would not even make love. So do not blame yourself for being "kam cheng", it is part of our interaction.

Also do not think of end-of-the-world of everything. So what if she has two picture of you? Expose it to the press? Give it to your wife? Gf?

What is the worst case scenario? losing a job (or a constituency if you are MP)? There are always another job around. Divorce? if there are absolutely no problem there, why chiong in the first place? Kid can be a problem, but again no the end-of-the-world.

Up and down are part of our life. Live positively and a few years down the road you will look back to this episode of your life and laugh. :)

fictionman
27-01-2013, 08:38 AM

I think I was not sharp enough and was kam cheng by a FL.. i looked for her like 4 times.. i know you guys are probably thinking "for god's fuck sake, u how old still get "kam cheng" " but that is the sad truth..

I even send her two pics of myself... and i am damn worried if something will happen to me should the pic leak out... because now things have turned ugly between us.. fpr the worst..

I feel nothing could be done now.. but in my mind, i am very angry for falling for an FL trap.. feel like scolding KNNBCCB to the fl and my fren for introing me to such dirty industry..

I really scared my pics may leak out.. help!! am i paranoid? but i am very scared.. just like the recent edwin case, pics were leaked...

i am already freaking 32, chiong career time and i dont want shit to happen to me.....

Halo y blame yr friend???...Did he point a gun to yr head & ask u to go fcuk a FL????....Did he force u to rtf her again???...Why the hell u gave her yr pics in de 1st place????....Hoping to be her bf????

littlepok
27-01-2013, 09:28 AM
If not nude photos then what's there to be afraid of? If naked then remind her it's against the law.

If is jut personal pic then quickly upload to Facebook. Anything can claim your photos stolen from Facebook u are a victim, period

Happy555
27-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Halo y blame yr friend???...Did he point a gun to yr head & ask u to go fcuk a FL????....Did he force u to rtf her again???...Why the hell u gave her yr pics in de 1st place????....Hoping to be her bf????

Agree with u bro. Nobody force TS to go, he himself shiok after going, so he himself shld be responsible for his actions.

Anyway, TS, u should treat this as a lesson learnt n not do such stupid thing anymore in future.

Cherrygen
27-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Yup, a man should be responsible for his own action.
Pray that u be ok soon...
If she is mean, just be meaner..

vaio#
27-01-2013, 02:33 PM
yo bro, just a picture.. nothing to be afraid , why i said so?
1. you is a guy ( i don think a lot people wan to see or remember you long, even the tammy cases )
2. just a naked photo ( think on the positive way, human born in naked, nothing what )

I really hope it is just a picture. what if she enlist her okt help to do something? anyway, thanks.

vaio#
27-01-2013, 02:34 PM
stay calm man...

trying very hard to stay calm. I am only calm when I go to work. When I am free, I get worried about this. maybe I have not encountered such things before. My life was always quite peaceful before this.

vaio#
27-01-2013, 02:35 PM
bro the photo you send is it posted on FB or anything?

eh no the photo is not on FB, only on my iphone. why?

vaio#
27-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Bro what kind of pic u send her?? sometime the more scared u r the more daring she is. Tell her if u want to send can but when u call the police who is going to lose out tell her is it worth for just another customer like you where she could move on.

thanks man. Don't wish to comment on the pic...sorry..

I am always ready to call police, anytime the bomb explodes. I straight call police.

vaio#
27-01-2013, 02:39 PM
We are all emotion animal, without emotion you would not even make love. So do not blame yourself for being "kam cheng", it is part of our interaction.

Also do not think of end-of-the-world of everything. So what if she has two picture of you? Expose it to the press? Give it to your wife? Gf?

What is the worst case scenario? losing a job (or a constituency if you are MP)? There are always another job around. Divorce? if there are absolutely no problem there, why chiong in the first place? Kid can be a problem, but again no the end-of-the-world.

Up and down are part of our life. Live positively and a few years down the road you will look back to this episode of your life and laugh. :)

I should't have sent the photo in the first place. that puts me in the vulnerable state that I am in now.

vaio#
27-01-2013, 02:45 PM
If not nude photos then what's there to be afraid of? If naked then remind her it's against the law.

If is jut personal pic then quickly upload to Facebook. Anything can claim your photos stolen from Facebook u are a victim, period

true.. but hmm must think of reason why would she steal my photos in the first place. just worried or paranoid she can ask her okt to disturb me.

asdfghjkl
27-01-2013, 07:26 PM
you are scare of your own photo? :o

Max77
27-01-2013, 07:59 PM
U shouldn't blame ur friend...

U don't know the game that's why got urself into trouble

vaio#
27-01-2013, 08:09 PM

Why are some girls so sarcastic? I have met one in primary school, one in secondary school and one at workplace. Haha

Rasta Marley
27-01-2013, 09:09 PM

Nice one:-)

TS, perhaps just one word of advice for you to counter your paranoia....RELAX. You are probably making a mountain out of a molehill;-)

MonteCristo
27-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi TS,

It takes two hands to clap. Even if your friend introduced you to fl sites, you would not be in this position had you not:

a. Ventured deeper into commercial sex and,
b. Willingly got kc-ed.

Therefore, if there is anyone that you should direct your anger on, it should be you. You ventured into commercial sex on your own accord and willingly got kc-ed.

There is no better way to improve your situation than to admit your mistakes and accept the situation. The situation can't change itself simply by you getting angry; it will only improve if you take responsibility for your actions and calmly rationalise the situation.

Question for you to ponder:
What would the FL gain from publicizing your photos; if you have accepted the situation and are willing to accept any possible backlash?

Understand that you have only just started commercial sex a month ago; to take things in perspective, you are lucky to learn such lessons in so short a time. Many have fallen way harder than you did. I wish you luck in emerging from the experience a stronger man.

Just to add on, I am neutral towards paid sex as it is a grey region, with as many reasons for or against it. It would suffice to say that I am more an advocate of safe and sensible sex, as with all other things.

zveron
28-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I should't have sent the photo in the first place. that puts me in the vulnerable state that I am in now.

Bro,

Vulnerable is relative, and the yard stick is in your mind. It is vulnerable because you believe that it is vulnerable, and therefore people can make use of that vulnerability.

Think of why you believe that this is a vulnerability, then think as a outsider, will they think of it as a vulnerability too (or better still, post it here for discussion). You may find there are many many way to look at the same situation. Do not back yourself into a corner of your own construct.

freeneasy168
28-01-2013, 08:58 AM
there's must be more then meet the eyes. Wats the reason u guys is not in good terms? If u never did anything wrong to her u should not worry abt wat she'll do to ur pic as she is here to earn a living. :confused:

mr_missile
28-01-2013, 09:48 AM
true.. but hmm must think of reason why would she steal my photos in the first place. just worried or paranoid she can ask her okt to disturb me.

they use the photo to disturb u? as in blackmail or threats? go straight to the police.

it is a major offence in sg to blackmail a person. but going to a prostitute is not against the law (unless the girl is underaged).

UncleKunThai
28-01-2013, 10:47 AM
TS,good to hear yourself getting out of this KC thingy...

Believed you had been caged too long, that explained why when you had your exposure to other ladies...KC sets in!
Better prepare yourself to be able to answer to your loved/ closed ones if the day arrives!
And lastly, never ever blame others for the deeds...who had the final say,is YOU!

Regards

OceanEleven
28-01-2013, 01:48 PM

Actually what are you afraid of?
OKT's time better spent getting more biz than disturbing you. :cool:

notti4u
28-01-2013, 05:50 PM
TS, are you sending the FL your baby photos that you are afraid to let ppl see?

Please...32 years old still scared? come on, be a man and if you are not sending your obscene photos then be it. FL also human, what will she get if she post your photos? Money?

If you want to shong, then shong already started to blame ppl, I think you are still immature.

I might be wrong but if you do not tell what is the photos all about, it will not lead you to anywhere but more "remarks" here and there......

Kana suan will die issit? My workplace, ppl suan me like a hobby... I still survive wor....

Iemanishere
28-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Aiyo... u dont tell us what type of photos is that and how are we to share ur problem...

No matter how bad ur problem was ... cant beat my 2 years back.. I was only lucky ....

Anyone want to hear my story... I get 5 yes... I share...

LovePotion
28-01-2013, 09:40 PM
go straight to the police since they threaten n blackmail u

vaio#
31-01-2013, 08:50 PM
hello everyone...

can't be more thankful for those kind words from y'all people..

I mean, It really helps to alleviate the stress that I'm under, and help me to see things from a wider perspective... that there is more to life than fcuking worry about this shit..

They are just normal photos of me taken at random location. I am clothed by the way.

I really do not wish my family or friends to find out... I am not the open type of person.. especially finding FL is SIBEI embarrasing..

I know my colleague is bloody open type, he can openly talk to my company receptionist that he going China SZ to chiong for 2 weeks.. bloody open guy but i think his life is fcuking screwed..

once bitten, twice shy. never gonna fcuking go back that path.

whiplash
31-01-2013, 10:26 PM
If that is the case you should leave this forum.
:rolleyes:

hello everyone...

I mean, It really helps to alleviate the stress that I'm under, and help me to see things from a wider perspective... that there is more to life than fcuking worry about this shit..

They are just normal photos of me taken at random location. I am clothed by the way.

I really do not wish my family or friends to find out... I am not the open type of person.. especially finding FL is SIBEI embarrasing..

I know my colleague is bloody open type, he can openly talk to my company receptionist that he going China SZ to chiong for 2 weeks.. bloody open guy but i think his life is fcuking screwed..

sane
31-01-2013, 10:35 PM

Then wat r u so afraid of? u should read the story of how a FL called up the police and go to the guy's house to create a scene.

PowerfulSmurf
31-01-2013, 11:06 PM
TS behaviour remind me of a friend.

he cheong FL, ktv ,dirty bar.

then scared his gf saw the pics of him with the FL, or even scared the gf hear some rumours about it and confront him, and he scared when confronted he let slip that he really went and whole relationship broke up....

I fxxx him upside down.

If gf/wife dont see your naked pic, videos, never caught you red handed, then you can denied till the end of the world, nothing will happen to you as there is no evidence.

You are just psychologically scaring yourself that the FL so eng post your pics and say you go to FL and accuse you of this and that, and you got no face...

zveron
31-01-2013, 11:44 PM
hello everyone...

No pain, no gain. No risk, no reward.

Why is finding FL SIBEI embarrassing? It is definitely no embarrassing enough for you to try it in the first place, it is not. By hang on moral high ground you are really giving yourself undue stress. Let it go. Visiting FL is no big deal, you have a need, they satisfy your need, it is transaction. If anyone think that GFE is only for you only, grow up! Do not shame yourself.

Life is only meaningful if you have live the life you want to be, denying any part of it will only demeaning yourself, accept it as part of your and move on.

Your friend is truthful to himself and to other and is enjoying himself to the fullest, are you?

Cherrygen
01-02-2013, 08:32 AM
hello everyone...

Ohhh.. Only normal photos. No worries ! She can't do anything to u.

newyorker88
01-02-2013, 11:22 AM

So you gave her normal clothings photos. What can she do? Post it online showing off her CUSTOMERS? She is a FL, what else she wants from you, other than $$$? She nothing better to do?

remember, if she threaten you, keep the records. It is an offence.

You are 32 this year liao... Time to be a man. No need to fear what others say about you. Many others at your age is a father liao. There is nothing wrong to find a woman, or else people may think you are gay.... or abnormal.

DocD
01-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Agreed. Even if your girlfriend Ameri Ichinose ar, if you not satisfied by her and go find FL, it means she hasn't done her job (to satisfy you). So unless kena STD, what went on is between you, the FL and your God. You need to find peace and move on.

notti4u
01-02-2013, 11:35 AM
hello everyone...

I really do not wish my family or friends to find out... I am not the open type of person.. especially finding FL is SIBEI embarrasing...

Bro, if finding FL is sibei embarrasing, then why you still masturbate? If your family or friends found out that you are masturbating, it will be even lagi Pai Say, right. Be a monk, please......

Summerhillt
01-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Aiyo.. normal pic only... i got once i took a photo with a fl than she put that pic as her hp background.. knn my fren find the same fl without telling me call me and say '' WTF WHY UR PIC INSIDE FL PHONE? '' hahahaha

iFuck
01-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Why are u so stress ?

Few photos can destroy your life ?
Are u somebody ,will have by-election or not ? :D:D

Booker
01-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Dude... Chill leh....

1st thing... The photos you sent to the FL are all normal, clothed photos at random location. Whats there to worry....
Unless you chiong liao never pay, then yah... you should be afraid.

If not... Frankly, there isn't anything to worry lah... What can she or the OKT do with your photo?? Send to random people on the street, mass mail to random HDB blocks, mail to your office, home?? say your look for FL meh??

I don't think any FL or OKT will be so free to do all that. So I don't really understand whats your worry.

Unless theres more than what you are sharing... If not... Don't get so gan cheong lah...

and please... Don't start playing the blame game on your friend about introducing you to FL. He intro, doesn't mean u have to try lor.... Just like any of the financial adviser on the street intro you their products, I doubt you will sign up all of them right.

:D

whiplash
01-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Dear TS,
You seem to blame everyone but yourself. If you feel remorseful about engaging FLs you should stop. In fact, you should not even be on this forum as it is a sex forum and for like minded people.
Don't come back till you grow some balls.

cavemanng
01-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Aiyo... u dont tell us what type of photos is that and how are we to share ur problem...

No matter how bad ur problem was ... cant beat my 2 years back.. I was only lucky ....

Anyone want to hear my story... I get 5 yes... I share...

Yes! Share

warresg
01-02-2013, 07:13 PM
since its just normal photo, den u can say she go to your facebook and download one.

mrloner
02-02-2013, 12:08 AM
TS, theres nothing she can do for having your normal pics

vaio#
04-02-2013, 10:57 PM
I feel stressed, cannot focus at work. What can I do to stop my mind worrying?

Cherrygen
04-02-2013, 11:03 PM
U can buy a new phone & take the opportunity to change a new number?
She won't be able to contact u anymore..

zveron
04-02-2013, 11:09 PM
TS,

You think too much and in all the wrong directions. Likely lots of bottled up frustration, go give your wife/gf a good bong or two. If not find some good selection in GL and/or FL Dome 1/2/3/local and fuck your brain out.

Alternatively wear your running shoe and go for a long solid run. Give your body and brain a good work out to both sweat it out and think it thru.

P.S. Get a life.

happpy
05-02-2013, 02:52 AM

To the threadstarter, i hate people like you. when things are not smooth you are among those that will start to blame the world for it. i pity that guy who stilll regard you as a friend.

To add on, you mentioned fl industry is dirty industry, then what make you?
Holy man learning and preaching in the dirty industry?

Lastly i hope you work in the government sector and I also hope those pics are naked pictures, and you also better hope that fl dun distribute around, i will gladly help to post in sg storm to promote how crappy you are.

i give you another 10 yrs more i believe you will also not go far. :D

vaio#
05-02-2013, 09:12 AM
To the threadstarter, i hate people like you. when things are not smooth you are among those that will start to blame the world for it. i pity that guy who stilll regard you as a friend.

To add on, you mentioned fl industry is dirty industry, then what make you?
Holy man learning and preaching in the dirty industry?

Lastly i hope you work in the government sector and I also hope those pics are naked pictures, and you also better hope that fl dun distribute around, i will gladly help to post in sg storm to promote how crappy you are.

i give you another 10 yrs more i believe you will also not go far. :D

I'm not saying I'm clean. I just don't want anything to happen to me.

Who in the world would want to chiong and have the whole world know their deed?

sean69
05-02-2013, 02:04 PM

to be frank, nobody wants to have the whole world knows.. on the other hand, pple can intro you to the FL sites, but YOU MAKE THE FREAKING DECISION TO CALL FOR THEIR SERVICES !!!

why are you blaming your friend?? :cool:

studdyme
05-02-2013, 02:15 PM
photo of u alone? just face pic but without dick is ok. if pic is taken of yourself alone then best. if not if it's with the FL, then u can't deny that u werem't with her.

don't worry much, just don't keep thinking about it and keep low profile.

whiplash
05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
I feel stressed, cannot focus at work. What can I do to stop my mind worrying?

Or she may track you down and send the Pics to your company's web mail. She could also put your Pics on her FB and link it to your friends. Maybe you should consider immigrating to another country or joining the Foreign Legion or becoming a monk/prest/???

asdfghjkl
05-02-2013, 03:15 PM
haha, really teasing him ah! :o

newyorker88
05-02-2013, 03:24 PM

Look, young man, in Batam, ah Peks and youngsters bring FL out for dinner, all sitting in a table. everyone knows what everyone is doing.

You are still very green.

Your worries are unfounded. Unless she takes action, then you can ask how to deal with her. Be a man, time to move on. No need to fear something that you did NO WRONG at all, maybe a mistake on passing her the photo. Finding FL or paid sex is normal.

Get over this ordeal and move on in life before you turn crazy by worrying too much.

freezetheDB
05-02-2013, 06:22 PM
just post the pics u sent her on your Facebook.

If she try anything funny u can always say she kop the pic from ur FB

whiplash
05-02-2013, 06:26 PM
haha, really teasing him ah! :o

Well Bro, this 32 year old "Boy" deserves whatever is coming to him. Blame the whole world but not himself. Come here expecting sympathy and KPKB. :rolleyes:

vaio#
05-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Well Bro, this 32 year old "Boy" deserves whatever is coming to him. Blame the whole world but not himself. Come here expecting sympathy and KPKB. :rolleyes:

There is nothing I can get online. I just need an avenue to fcuk the stress out of my head before I suffocate to death.

I am well aware I could have exercised more self control, but there is nothing I can do now? Except to release the stress and try to live a normal life again?

vaio#
05-02-2013, 11:55 PM
I have decided to leave this forum and will do all it fucking takes to bring my life back to a normal and healthy life. I have not been in top form at work lately..

Thanks to all the bro who feedback sincere advice. Especially the one who said go running to clear my mind, and also the one who said batam people chiong much more "hiong" than what I am doing. These words are very encouraging.

Also to several bros who said just a normal pic, it wouldn't kill me at all.

Once again, I know it's my fault and I will change my ways. I will not appear again in this forum.

Hope you guys enjoy yourself here. And thanks again. Happy chionging and happy Chinese New Year.

longhard
06-02-2013, 01:22 AM
if the pic is leak, treat it as famous by accident once awhile lor. no biggie

Ronjeremy
06-02-2013, 11:04 AM
I have decided to leave this forum and will do all it fucking takes to bring my life back to a normal and healthy life. I have not been in top form at work lately..

Thanks to all the bro who feedback sincere advice. Especially the one who said go running to clear my mind, and also the one who said batam people chiong much more "hiong" than what I am doing. These words are very encouraging.

Also to several bros who said just a normal pic, it wouldn't kill me at all.

Once again, I know it's my fault and I will change my ways. I will not appear again in this forum.

Hope you guys enjoy yourself here. And thanks again. Happy chionging and happy Chinese New Year.

TS, pls don't leave! You have provided a lot of amusement to the bros here.
Also the FL must be really something if she got you to RTF and send your photos some more.
Can share contact? Haha :p