PDA

View Full Version : Anterior Fornix Erogenous (AFE) Zone

adonis
26-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Most of us know what r the clitoris, G-Spot n vagina; their locations n how to stimulate them. What about the Anterior Fornix Erogenous (AFE) Zone? The AFE Zone is an erogenous zone located at the Anterior Vaginal Fornix. Read on...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone

http://www.iatraf.co.il/attachment.php?attachmentid=3641&stc=1&d=1233217620

The anterior fornix erogenous zone (also known as the AFE zone, AFE, A-spot, epicenter, deep spot or second G-spot) is reportedly a female erogenous zone that when stimulated can lead to rapid vaginal lubrication and arousal, sometimes without any other form of stimulation, with continued stimulation resulting in an intense orgasm.

DISCOVERY
-------------

Early Research

The AFE zone concept is attributed to Malaysian sex scientist Dr. Chua Chee Ann. In his research with female subjects suffering from vaginal dryness, he found that stimulation of an area deep in the vagina on the anterior wall resulted in rapid lubrication and arousal. He did not make his discovery public until thirteen years after it was made.

A-Spot Stimulation Technique

Dr. Chua Chee Ann has promoted his A-spot stimulation technique in books and at seminars as the most effective means of stimulating the AFE zone. The technique involves applying pressure to the area, making a scooping motion, and stimulating other parts of the vagina. He claims that if the technique is practiced for at least 10 minutes a day, it will make vaginal lubrication and orgasms regularly attainable, even without foreplay.

Deep Spot Technique

Self-proclaimed seduction expert David Shade claims to have discovered an erogenous zone in roughly same location as the AFE zone, which he refers to as the deep spot. Because of their closeness, it is likely that the AFE zone and the deep spot are one and the same. However, he sometimes describes the deep spot as being "the cavity of the cervix", a term that is usually used to describe interior of the cervix, where semen is deposited for fertilization of a woman's ovum. This does not appear to be what Shade is referring to, as he sometimes describes the cavity of the cervix as a Frisbee-like ring around the cervix.
For stimulating the deep spot, David Shade promotes the deep spot technique. The deep spot technique differs from the A-spot stimulation technique because it only involves stimulating one part of the vagina at once. Shade also distinguishes between the "front" of the deep spot, which is in approximately the same location as the AFE zone) and the "back" of the deep spot, which is on the posterior wall. This back of the deep spot may be the so-called cul-de-sac, thought by some to be the rectouterine pouch, or another erogenous zone altogether.

Confusion

The AFE zone is reported to be located at or near the deepest point on the anterior wall of the vagina, above the cervix, where the anterior wall of the vagina starts to curve upward (the entrance to the anterior fornix, but some websites and news articles have described it as being on the posterior wall of the vagina, roughly opposite of the G-spot. Dr. Chua Chee Ann stated in an interview that this is completely wrong.[1] Some believe that this area may be a different erogenous zone altogether.

MECHANISM
--------------

Lubrication

According to doctor Chua Chee Ann, the AFE zone redirects female ejaculatory fluid, which is expelled from the Skene's gland during G-spot orgasms, and turns it into vaginal lubrication.[2] Because stimulating the AFE zone causes this mechanism and creates an erotic sensation simultaneously, full arousal occurs very quickly.

Orgasm

The orgasms that result from stimulation of the AFE zone are thought to be distinct from the orgasms that result from stimulation of the clitoris, but some women who have experienced them say that they are similar in sensation to orgasms achieved by G-spot stimulation, while others say that they are more "intense".

naughtyuan
06-02-2013, 02:08 PM
thanks for inviting to view this site very information given

cawca
08-02-2013, 02:16 PM
The location of the AFE is fairly deep in and I guess explains the climax gotten from deep penetration ;)

asdfghjkl
08-02-2013, 02:17 PM
but a long penis is needed? :o

mldue
08-02-2013, 02:42 PM

that should depend on the anatomy of each lady.
but i believe a curvature at the tip of the penis will help stimulate this part better.

adonis
11-02-2013, 11:05 PM
The AFE Zone in the vagina can be stimulated by fingering it. This is what I read. I'm sure my tongue isn't long enough to reach it!

Chilloutsex
13-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this information. I did not know about this even though I ever took a module on sexuality in school. Lol.. Kudos!!!

Chilloutsex
13-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Anyway I feel that it is not long it is but more of the position if both parties. Cheers!

adoe1
14-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Bros, nothing beats watching a video demo.. use web search.

Besides knowing where the spot is, for the lady to reach orgasm, she must be very relaxed with u and turned on by u. U need to either foreplay to arouse to such a stage, or have a back setting (ie. outdoor) to create the mood.

I use my middle 2 fingers to finger pointing up towards your face. Then go up and down repeatedly when she is very wet. Throw in some nipple licking and she'll be high.

SpiceLarder
21-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Ah, so the A-spot is opposite the G-spot. maybe this explains why on different days, different positions work :o. I've always been cynical of G-spot.

SpiceLarder
07-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Hey TS, sorry for the delay on this, the link below is one of the sites which I think explains it most clearly. Obliquely related to this thread, with regards to "getting to know the cervix" :p, is one of the fertility awareness methods (which can be used when trying to conceive, or trying to avoid pregnancy). Briefly, there is a window of some days during a woman's monthly cycle when she is fertile. There are different methods to figure this out - eg. charting of cervical mucus, basal body temp, cervix position etc. (usually, at least two methods are charted.) The position and feel of the cervix changes throughout the cycle, so its one of the factors that can be checked to tell if a woman is pregnant. Gotta check and chart for some time before being able to discern the ovulation cycle - viz, won't know from the first day of checking the cervix if its high or low as there is nothing to compare with. http://www.naturalfamilyplanning.ie/cervix/

Anyway, I am not trying to advocate any method of birth control or conception, just that some readers may find this info useful.

adonis
14-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Spice Larder, your link is equally informative. The Os is the opening at the cervix. If the cervix is an "O", the Os is a "-" across the "O". However the vulva opening is a "I". Interesting, interesting... Does fingering the cervix or rubbing it with the glands penis during sex feel arousing n will lead to orgasm? Any girl can answer this pls?

AdoreMILF
14-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Tks for sharing

lynnlammy
08-04-2013, 03:36 PM

Hello TS!~ Thanks for sharing! asdfghkl~ You are right, something "long" is needed, as to whether it has to be a penis or not, that's debatable. :P

otamay
08-04-2013, 03:48 PM

Hello TS!~ Thanks for sharing! asdfghkl~ You are right, something "long" is needed, as to whether it has to be a penis or not, that's debatable. :P

Something very informative here :) The question is how long is considered long ??:D

bodohmusibat
08-04-2013, 11:46 PM
The AFE Zone in the vagina can be stimulated by fingering it. This is what I read. I'm sure my tongue isn't long enough to reach it!

Bro, speaking of fingering. Look up on this guy "Taka Kato". Reportedly the expert of fingering ladies to make her squirt. I'm thinking if combining taka kato method onto A-spot, result might be achievable?

timewarp
09-04-2013, 12:16 AM
The A-spot is where all the fun is. My gf never fails to gush when I finger her at this spot or when I thrust deep enough when I'm on top and I hook her legs with my arms.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Forum Runner

president86
23-06-2013, 10:16 AM
I dunno y but I love female ejaculation.. always want to make gf squirt which she can and also enjoying it.
Now I'm trying to see got chance to meet other gals.. Who also interested in squirting

adonis
02-08-2013, 10:54 AM
I fingered an inexperienced young girl recently first at her clitoris, G-Spot, then at her AFE Zone. She responded with moans. She looked like she was aroused. Then back again at her G-Spot n clitoris. I didn't have time to finger her Posterior Fornix Erogenous Zone. I put on a Durex n put my dick into her. It works! Try it yourself.

president86. It's also possible to use a dick or dildo to gently rub a girl's cervix.

Any sisters here who can share real experiences about AFE Zone stimulation?

adonis
03-08-2013, 01:45 PM
How To Stimulate The Deep-Spot / Also called the A-Spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAamvaz_JTw

A YouTube video of how to finger the AFE Zone or A-Spot. Would have been better if the uploader had posted a diagram of the interior of the vagina.