PDA

View Full Version : Brown Sugar

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Frankiestine
28-04-2005, 11:21 AM
FR on NIS........Bonked on 27 / 4.
Telling me that I am a minah/ Indo/Tom yam but not PRC lover. Was shock! Then she says she do surf SBF under the nick of #)*$ &)*#. After the flypast she did on me, she surf to find out more abt me. Wah smart gal.
:eek: aaaah better dun comment anymore on the ass....if wat you say is true then my chance go down.... :(

asknot3
28-04-2005, 11:29 AM
....if wat you say is true then my chance go down...I suppose you would prefer your chance to go BEHIND right??? :p And I am sure you will grab the chance gleefully... :D

Frankiestine
28-04-2005, 11:32 AM
I suppose you would prefer your chance to go BEHIND right??? :p And I am sure you will grab the chance gleefully..
no problems, i have always been known to face the challenge from the front and to sneak in a attack from behind... :D

Shiokday
28-04-2005, 11:36 AM
hehehe maybe she tatto butterfly wings on both butt cheeks and you know wat to find in the centre..... :D
maybe ask to tatoo a arrow pt there with "Hole avaliable for the monster"

aaaah better dun comment anymore on the ass....if wat you say is true then my chance go downyes she is great...u gentleman...if she says no...u will respect what... :rolleyes:

Archilles
28-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Bro JT...thats me next project...must try one lah...especially coming from U.....but hope that when she comes back the only she brings back are gifts & souvenirs....nothing else ...we hope ah...hehehe....

Frankiestine
28-04-2005, 02:56 PM
She ask me if BRO Eagle Monster is a ass hole bandit??? :eek:
I ask her to find out herself. hahahahahaha
wah lau dun anyhow use the term ass hole bandit leh make me sound out to be some notorious monster...no lah monster here very gentleman one lah...if char bor not ready... me dun force one....better of course once in a while must prop prop abit....hehehehe :D

asknot3
28-04-2005, 03:04 PM
.....and to sneak in a attack from behind.
originally posted by Frankiestine.......no lah monster here very gentleman one lah. hmmm...sneaky gentleman :confused: :p

tootoo
28-04-2005, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=john teo]FR on NIS........Bonked on 27 / 4.

She was moaning.....argggg....umm...ya....cepat..

nehneh cepat some more :D

good fr :p

tootoo
28-04-2005, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=Frankiestine]wah lau dun anyhow use the term ass hole bandit leh make me sound out to be some notorious monster...no lah monster here very gentleman one lah...

when we ever heard monster got very gentlemen b4 1 :D

tootoo
30-04-2005, 10:27 PM
DO NOT PASS THE CONTACT ANYHOW. If not, u are in my UNWELLCOME list n will not share any more contact FUTHER :mad:

fish76
01-05-2005, 02:49 AM
[QUOTE=john teo]FR on NIS........Bonked on 27 / 4.

must compliment u publicly for a nice FR.....Uncle Fish dun have such stamina, can only provide summary. Cannot up u liao hor, did it before so just a commendation award.

newbies reading this, pls follow uncle JT's excellent example.

Shyguy
02-05-2005, 12:36 AM
FR on NIS........Bonked on 27 / 4.

Thanks for reading!! Enjoyed. Not to be MISSED!!! One of the best BROWN sugar I bonked besides the MAID!!!
Comparision....I will not..........both are special in their own ways!!!!

NIS, have a great time in BKK(kop PHUN krap) and to Bro TOOTOO, Thanks for the contact!!

Envy u, bro john teo. At least u managed to have a session with her in the end. Still slowly waiting for my chance. Will try again this or nxt wk, must believe in the "Never say die" spirit. Due to nature of my job, usually very hard to make last min appt, sigh... Never try local before but really hope to make Nis the 1st local I tried. :D

tootoo
04-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Envy u, bro john teo. At least u managed to have a session with her in the end. Still slowly waiting for my chance. Will try again this or nxt wk, must believe in the "Never say die" spirit. Due to nature of my job, usually very hard to make last min appt, sigh... Never try local before but really hope to make Nis the 1st local I tried. :D

Try harder :D

laodi123456789
05-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Due to nature of my job, usually very hard to make last min appt, sigh...

Bro Shyguy

With NIS a bit difficult to organise first appointment.. need 1.5 hours make appointment then meet her for 2 hours. Need a whole day really just to be sure. I took one day of AL to meet her first time and good thing I did that. Maybe you can claim MC for something. mm like sore dick... Dun worri it will be sore, black and blue all over after u see NIS.. then can see Dr afterwards.

Shiokday
05-05-2005, 11:25 AM
With NIS a bit difficult to organise first appointment.. need 1.5 hours make appointment then meet her for 2 hours. Need a whole day really just to be sure. I took one day of AL to meet her first time and good thing I did that. to save time, just confirm with her if she is avaliable and pick her up wherever she is and go hotel...all in all should take about 3hrs max.

Frankiestine
05-05-2005, 11:26 AM
to save time, just confirm with her if she is avaliable and pick her up wherever she is and go hotel...all in all should take about 3hrs max.
i thought nis is advance booking like one to two days in advance?

Shiokday
05-05-2005, 11:32 AM
i thought nis is advance booking like one to two days in advance?
it all depends on her mood and number of customers for the day. If you heng heng contact her on the day when she does not have customers, then bingo straight to the bed.

everhard
05-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Yes, u r rite!! failing which u might encounter like wat I to be tactful when B/sugar is concerned. :D

Totally agreed with bro JT.she made me wait in the hotel room for 2 hours with a boner...

Shiokday
05-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Yes, u r rite!! failing which u might encounter like wat I had......2 F15 fly past parade!!kekekekek Total for 2 fly past...4hrs with no rm damage. need to be tactful when B/sugar is concerned.

Then out of the blue......NIS is in the net......sms u free...bingo! :D
national still a long way to go...u already practising fly past..kekeke
Best way is to pick them up...then for sure no fly past...

laodi123456789
05-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Totally agreed with bro JT.she made me wait in the hotel room for 2 hours with a boner...

Poor u.

For abt an hour - I had a boner and a Starbucks Mocha Frappacino (yes Starbucks pays me for marketing service too) which is for her.. have to try hard not to drink it. Maybe I should have stuck my boner in the Mocha Frappacino to cool down.

Shiokday
05-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Maybe I should have stuck my boner in the Mocha Frappacino to cool down.....and wait for her to bbbj u...hopes she like mocha :D

fish76
05-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Then out of the blue......NIS is in the net......sms u free...bingo! :D

Yeah baby, she sms me out of the blue but i still ended waiting for 1 hr at Balestier 81. Luckily got coffeeshop there, can lar kopi.

But it was well worth the wait......

tootoo
05-05-2005, 07:29 PM
wah...so today who had her?? :D

Shyguy
06-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Thanks to all the bros who have provided such useful information.. but came a bit too late for my case, sigh.. when i manage to read all these nw.
Actually, managed to arrange to meet her up today, told me she be late a bit and thus, I booked the hotel rm 10 min later than the appointed time. Worst scenario is that I never realised tat the HP reception in the hotel room so bad and when she actually arrived 1hr 10 min later and sms/call me again, I never received anything. In fact, i fell asleep on the bed. :eek: Woke up, see only 15 min left for my 2hr rm booking, +++ a bath and check out but only to see her few sms appearing on my hp!! Ask me why I responsed etc. Well..paid her cab fare in the end, but at least managed to see her in real person at the coffee shop ... Pretty with a nice figure... Couldn't say much to her too cos have to rush off to another place liao. Damage: $30
Will try again but this time will follow the advices given by u all! Thanks!

hyatt8808
06-05-2005, 05:11 AM
[bro

can i hv her Nis contact....

thks

niftyangel
06-05-2005, 06:16 AM
Hi bro ... yur msg is full .. can email me her contact thx a million

i12bangu29
06-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Let me stress from the start!!!!! This contact is not for sharing until she is ready to go FT FL.......so dont ask me or pm me for contact, she is not available at the moment.

Got to know this brown sugar Jane from one of my kakis brudder W. This FR is dedicated to brudder W since U cannot ON her...hahahaha

Met up with brudder W at fortune Center cause according to him there is quite a number of nice brown sugar in that building.......true enough there R quite a few....I guessed this place is worth taking a look.

Been very busy recently and have not try any FL since Benise. Too many FL around so must choose quality stuff...otherwise where got money and time? Brudder W called me 2 days back and inform me about a new brown sugar on the board....cumming to 17 yo this August, sweet looking and 1 2 start FLing....asked me 1 2 b her first customer. Since Brudder W know my taste reasonably well......mai tu liao....straightaway ON her.

While having coffee with brudder W in Fortune Centre, wondering how she look like. Seen quite a number of sweet brown sugar walking pass.....I just hope that jane will look as good as them.

After ten minutes of wait, Jane appear. Really SYT, can tell she is still schooling. about 1.55 to 1.58m tall around 40kg, wearing a tight mini skirt and look a bit like Japanese AV star Megu Anrai (around 60% look alike but darker and younger version).

Quick Quick check into stand hotel to have a good 2 hours session with her. Can tell that she is real fresh, sit on the bed dont know what to do after entering the room.....CONFIRM no service!!! nevermind.......I will service her instead!!!

So I started frenching her and fondle her undies under her miniskirt. Can feel her initial ressistance as she tried to close her thigh. But once I started rubba her pussy, her thigh losen and her frenching and breathing get intensive..........ooooh she can really french!

A bit dissappointed when I undress her cause she only have 'A' cup size.....but her skin is damn smooth...as expected as she got very nice complexion. Since she is new....I decided to service her starting by licking her ear, neck then down to her mini breast (perhap still 16yo not fully developed yet). Then I move down to her pussy.....can see and smell that she it is also FRESH......she responded with soft moan after I start eating her pussy.....slowly her clitoris appeared and i licked it vigarously.....and her moaning also getting louder......hearing her enjoying it I 1 2 see her expression. So I sit up and look at her....at the same time I using my fingers to rubba her clitoris and used my the other fingers to FF her pussy.......I can feel her pussy sucking my finger.......and her moaning getting more intensive. Sensing she like it so much, I FF her fussy faster and faster and she start twisting and turning her body, thigh with her palm grabbing the bedshit tightly. At the same time, I can feel her juice flowing down on my finger and can hear sound effect of FF her watery pussy.........."chop chop chop chop chop chop". wa lao ooooi, it make my cock hard rock man!!! Then I realise..........fuck!! her pussy bleeding!!! KNN her period not yet finished.........

Anyway, I buay ta hang liao and must beat the redlight....put on the cap and insert my brudder into her wet pussy.....hearing a short moan from her, I started to ride her in missionary position. Her breathe get more instensive everytime I ramp her, I changed to scissor style after that and finished her off in doggy style. And we rest and we get reay for the second session.

to be continue...........

Frankiestine
06-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Met up with brudder W at fortune Center cause according to him there is quite a number of nice brown sugar in that building.......true enough there R quite a few....I guessed this place is worth taking a look.

Bro JT now you got new place to hang out again..... :p

Frankiestine
06-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Of course!! brown sugar yummy!!!
hehehe who knows u might even spot monster man there.... :p

tootoo
09-05-2005, 06:53 PM
wah i give out alot of her contact but so few FR ah............. :eek:

yoho
09-05-2005, 07:58 PM
hehehe who knows u might even spot monster man there.... :p

ya ya. can c u easily. screw and pin come out from head! :eek:

tootoo
09-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Maybe more national day flypast than actual contact!! :eek: kekkeekk

Hahahah mb :p

laodi123456789
12-05-2005, 09:19 AM
Met NIS yesterday and had another great session. I dropped my first payload after 5 minutes. I apologised and she said that was ok cos she came too. :) . She did tell me she has done 3 some with Malay Felicia. Has anybody done this.. care to share FR?

NIS was telling me someone did sms her with the message "If I dun meet you then who's gonna fuck me?". Very interesting and captivating message! Unfortunately it is her brother who saw the message and rang our horny samster, who then say "sorry wrong number". NIS tells me she is very scared when someone sms her with this kind of message at start of communication, because someone in her family may see and she will be in trouble.

When u sms NIS or any FL always start ur conversation with neutral message
"HRU?"
"Hello"
"Long time no see!"

All are acceptable messages. The FL then can communicate with u at the appropriate time. Then you can fire away with ur witty comments. "Coffee tea or my big fucking rocket that shot 100 condoms in 3 months!"

Shiokday
12-05-2005, 10:42 AM
Met NIS yesterday and had another great session. I dropped my first payload after 5 minutes. I apologised and she said that was ok cos she came too. :) . She did tell me she has done 3 some with Malay Felicia. Has anybody done this.. care to share FR?

yes they do 3some but price abit on the high side...2X150 = 300 :eek:

jimmy_jyzz
12-05-2005, 10:44 AM
yo bro tootoo can pass mi NIS ;s contact . try to pm u but ur inbox r full thx

jay69
12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
yes they do 3some but price abit on the high side...2X150 = 300 :eek:

bro, u tried b4 ah?? ;)

Shiokday
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
bro, u tried b4 ah?? ;)
the word is not yet....saving up vit M at the moment...btw if go rizt drink kopi then may have to take a longer time to save :D

jay69
12-05-2005, 04:09 PM
if go rizt drink kopi then may have to take a longer time to save :D
In dat case, we 4get abot Ritz, i jus watch u "drink" them :P

Valuair
12-05-2005, 04:14 PM
the word is not yet....saving up vit M at the moment...btw if go rizt drink kopi then may have to take a longer time to save :D

Can I tag along?......Just share the sky juice wif me that comes with the kopi can liao...... :D

Shiokday
12-05-2005, 04:17 PM
In dat case, we 4get abot Ritz, i jus watch u "drink" them :Pwatch also must pay hor...but not much to see though :D

Shiokday
12-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Can I tag along?......Just share the sky juice wif me that comes with the kopi can liao......
u go eat duck rice never jio me...kio kway oso never bring me...now u want to share my sky juice :cool:

DNAT
12-05-2005, 04:21 PM
u go eat duck rice never jio me...kio kway oso never bring me...now u want to share my sky juice :cool:

you got kio huan-nah FL 1 meh? :)

Shiokday
12-05-2005, 04:26 PM
you got kio huan-nah FL 1 meh? :)
as long as got twa lip neh who cares huan-nah or kaling...all sap :D

Valuair
12-05-2005, 04:37 PM

I didn't go eat duck rice....is Chairman come pick me up say he need someone to company him when he goes to meet Unkle D. Then upon reaching, Unkle D is kind enuff to share his duck and rice with me.

As for kio kway hor.....is not my fault, is Chairman who is the one that always bring me. Just in case you don't know hor, tell you the dark side of the Chairman, he is also known as Kway Tao.

So, is not me....I want to jio you but Chairman didn't allow time for me to do that...... :D

Valuair
12-05-2005, 04:39 PM
as long as got twa lip neh who cares huan-nah or kaling...all sap :D

So u like tua leap one har? You reminds me of one friend one know who is a sucker for tua leap nee one........ :)

Shiokday
12-05-2005, 04:59 PM
So, is not me....I want to jio you but Chairman didn't allow time for me to do that......put all the blame on other ppl then enjoy urself... :cool: fyi last voting result is bro DNAT in the lead...so current chairman may be out soooooon :D

Shiokday
12-05-2005, 05:00 PM
So u like tua leap one har? You reminds me of one friend one know who is a sucker for tua leap nee one........ :)
hehehe...maybe he is mi and i am him ;)

Valuair
12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
hehehe...maybe he is mi and i am him ;)

I think big possibility, but hor.......he call Meng "sifu" one leh........u know who is meng rite?..... :rolleyes:

Valuair
12-05-2005, 05:04 PM
put all the blame on other ppl then enjoy urself... :cool: fyi last voting result is bro DNAT in the lead...so current chairman may be out soooooon

Haiz........tell you the tooth, you don't believe.......wat can I do? :o

Better let Smiler be Chairman lah........he be Chairman hor......we got chance to go Lei Garden leh........

i12bangu29
13-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Continue..........Kanna FUCK by brudder W for not finish up the FR.....sorry sorry very busy lately

Part II (Final)

While she was watching TV, I started to fondle her ' Xiao long bao' and silky body but she just continue watching TV. KNN, no reaction after 5 minutes, I moved my hand down and start tickling her pink pussy....this time round she turned her head and start frenching me again. This Gal can really FRENCH!!! Her tonguefu is good....the way she "la ji" make my little marikita even without her BJ me. The longer she frenched me, the harder my little brudder is.

Finally buai tah han liao, I move on top of her and push my little brudder into her watery black hole while frenching her.......when I start pumping her, her butt also push forward to thrust my little brudder. I can feel the sensation of my dick rubbing against her vigina wall.....all her moaning just dissappeared into my throat.

After pumping her for 5 minutes, we are still actively engaged in tongue fight....while continue frenching, I sit up and lift up her body and she seems to know what I am going to do next. We frenched like there is no tomorrow and we ramped each other in sitting position like it is going to be the end of the world soon.

Soon......I put my arm below her legs and start to carry her. She seems to anticipate my next move and use her arm to hand around my neck. Knowing that she can read my mind, I stand up and push her to the wall and start to thrust her in standing position. She enjoyed it and refused to let go my tongue....every deep thrust that my arm dictate, her tongue insert deeper into me, the more passion her frenching was.......she is a real horny brown sugar!!!

Feeling a bit tire, I carry her back to the bed and lie down slowly. Now she is on top of me. She start moving her butt to enjoy herself...I can feel her juice flowing down on my body and she is in contol of the rythem. Her butt move faster and faster.......and I reply with deep thrusts from below......and her moaning also getting louder and louder........sensing she is cumming....I thrust faster, faster and faster and Wow..........finally my cum is out!!! but guessed what? she is still thrusting me.......I just lie down there enjoyed the way she reach climax.

The most amazing thing for the second session is......we never stop frenching throughout the session!!!

What a FUCK
What a new FL
What a good contact.................

My Rating
Look 6-7/10 (my type, cute and sweet under age looking gal)
Body 6-7/10 (boobs only A cup but silky skin)
Attitude 7-8/10 (new blur blur accommodative)
FJ 7-8/10
BJ Not available
Frenching 7.5-8.5/10

firlin2001
17-06-2005, 03:48 AM
hi bros... any contact for de brown minah... me craving to bonk a minah.. tanx

jgay28
17-06-2005, 12:31 PM
wow

nice FR.....

I like her body

draven78eric
21-06-2005, 07:24 PM
juz met her tis afternoon..wah pian eh!!!!!wait for her under her block for 1hr n 15mins..... :mad: nearly wan to drive off liao..bt juz in time she came dwn..dressed in a tight tee n capri..so hop in my car n set off to balestier,one of the 81.check in n start to strip..wah her nehneh reali r sumting man...i ask n she claim 34c..ok lah..looks like got c wif the bra on..tell her i wan to bonk her if bra on..she agree n straight away proceed to french..we tongue fight for abt 5mins n she move her target to my grion area n start to lick my cock tip..then start to cover my whole shaft wif her mouth...wah..nt bad..very shiok..she oso use her hand to masturbate me at the same time..reali shiok..herherher..the feeling of cuming is reaching liao..so i take out the cap n hand over to her to put on for me..wif the cap on,she mount on me n start to rock like the cow-girl ..like in the game western bar..hehehehe.. :D she ride hard on me for abt 5mins n i ask to change to i sit up n she still on my lap..pumping up n dwn ...wah...her moan oso juz in nice volume...(at the mist of our pumping..actuali got a cleaner outside our rm vacuming the floor..)hehe..dun noe he got stand by the door n hear the moaning anot??heheanyway..we changed position again to missionary...n wif her bth legs wide apart..wah..tis a plus pt for her..she reali flexible..after another 10mins of tat,changed to ...she lie side way n i still in the same position n juz whack for the cum...actuali wan to cim which she allow..bt cant tahan much liao...came in full blast n rest for a min then wash up ready for 2nd round..for 2nd round,i opt for juz bbbj n cim..she no problem..n very fast frm asleep size,she suck till my cock size turn to its fullest again..7inch..wah..must salute her bbbj skills...blow for gd n shiok ten mins..POM!!!!!!!fire my round again...shiok ah...she then went to the bathrm n rinse her mouth..i make it chop chop..pay her addition 20 for cab fare..coz cant send her back n i need to go back office for meeting..

face-7 n half
body-7 n half
tits--8
bbbj-8 n half
hj--7 n half
fj--8 n half
damage-150 2hr 2 shots..(extra 20 for her cab)toatl--170...quite worth it lah..i tink..thurs miting jasime again for another cim n swallow..hehehe

n yah..frm nis info..felicia had quit liao!!!!bt i ask her for 3sum..me nis(herself) n felicia...she say she will check wif felicia 1st...hope felicia will agree..sigh...
like my fr pls up me..dun up nvm oso..no need to zap hor...thanx..juz share wif bros here..

laodi123456789
22-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Excellent FR bro.. makes me hard thinking abt it!

tootoo
23-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Excellent FR bro.. makes me hard thinking abt it!

laodi bro u every time hard 1 lah...............
hahahahaha :p

Doomas
24-06-2005, 04:08 AM
Nabei, how did I manage to miss this whole thread? :p

laodi bro u every time hard 1 lah...............
hahahahaha :p

laodi123456789
24-06-2005, 12:23 PM
u every time hard 1 lah...............

goot 4 fencing.

tootoo
24-06-2005, 11:04 PM
goot 4 fencing.

Hahahahah cool :D

cummy
25-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Bro tootoo, I PMed u for her contact leh.

Can pls share wif mee. :)

kang_kang
26-06-2005, 01:05 PM
bro tootoo,can i have nis contact too?

draven78eric
29-07-2005, 08:12 PM
tis nis seems quite liao huh...no bro bonk her meh...?she sms me last wk n ask me whether wan 3sum?bt nt wif felicia..bt herself n another malay ger..she claim abt her frn stats abt the same as herself...hmm....felt abit tempting..bt C.O these few daes like elephant glue...cant escape..sigh..tats y decline n told her will try other daes..she say ok n juz let her noe when im ready..hope to try asap...cant wait..cim to 2 gers at the same time...hehehe...
damage-300 for 4 shot for 2hrs...

Law666
29-07-2005, 08:39 PM
tis nis seems quite liao huh...no bro bonk her meh...?she sms me last wk n ask me whether wan 3sum?bt nt wif felicia..bt herself n another malay ger..she claim abt her frn stats abt the same as herself...hmm....felt abit tempting..bt C.O these few daes like elephant glue...cant escape..sigh..tats y decline n told her will try other daes..she say ok n juz let her noe when im ready..hope to try asap...cant wait..cim to 2 gers at the same time...hehehe...
damage-300 for 4 shot for 2hrs...

Bro,

Nis is indeed quite pretty but I still prefer Felicia.the other gal is Liz, tink u can find her in another thread...

Happy bonking.

laodi123456789
30-07-2005, 08:59 AM
tis nis seems quite liao huh...no bro bonk her meh...?she sms me last wk n ask me whether wan 3sum?

Well she nvr sms me.. u must be yandao!

bleahhh
30-07-2005, 09:30 AM
eh....any way to contact?

astrozz
30-07-2005, 10:15 AM
tis nis seems quite liao huh...no bro bonk her meh...?she sms me last wk n ask me whether wan 3sum?

Hung Cheng Pai is it ? I also got sms from another Minah FL asking if I wan 3sum or not.... nowsdays so many targets but not enough ammo .......

mikechp
30-07-2005, 10:30 AM
any bros care to share with me this minah's contact? thanks

draven78eric
30-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Hung Cheng Pai is it ? I also got sms from another Minah FL asking if I wan 3sum or not.... nowsdays so many targets but not enough ammo .......

agree wif u bro..ammo is one ting..n vat.m is another ting..sigh..nw aming for another local fl 1st then go back to nis...

pl9288
02-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Bro,

Nis is indeed quite pretty but I still prefer Felicia.

Bingo!!...bros see who is smiling at u :D

http://rich7.1cis.com/felicia0075.JPG

Law666
02-08-2005, 07:17 PM
haha, the pic veri funny. Nice Nice...now tinking mayb RTF.

jay69
02-08-2005, 07:43 PM

Bro, is dat Nis or Felicia?? Picture taken quite creative, who d Art Director?? :)

pl9288
03-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Bro, is dat Nis or Felicia??
bro..

the latter.

Picture taken quite creative, who d Art Director?? :)
guess who :D

chin99
04-08-2005, 01:09 AM
THis is interesting.... :)

hornygoat
19-08-2005, 03:24 AM
Any Bros know if she's still active?? Can PM her contacts??

draven78eric
21-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Bingo!!...bros see who is smiling at u

WHOS TAT?? felicia or nis??dun look like nis leh... :confused:

Blond Boy
22-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I have heard from the bro who posted the pic this is Felicia. Unfortunately she is no longer working. If any bros know of a brown sugar with this body please PM me, I am a sucker for girls like these...

BB

icyst
22-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi there.
i'm interested in her.can to intro?

pl9288
22-08-2005, 05:14 PM
I have heard from the bro who posted the pic this is Felicia. Unfortunately she is no longer working..

bro..

don't even hev any record abt telling u she quit :confused:

for interested bros..her mobile is temporary uncontactable as she is currently outstation.

rocket cheongst
22-08-2005, 06:19 PM
bro..

don't even hev any record abt telling u she quit :confused:

for interested bros..her mobile is temporary uncontactable as she is currently outstation.

Bro Pl, bro suger kang tao u the man... available a not i trace thru u next time can liao... :p

pl9288
23-08-2005, 02:13 PM
... available a not i trace thru u next time can liao... :p

bro....not sure whether i know you personally :D

should pm the threadstarter bro for more minah kang tao instead.

take care

rocket cheongst
23-08-2005, 02:50 PM
bro....not sure whether i know you personally :D

should pm the threadstarter bro for more minah kang tao instead.

take care

do you know smiler and gedangsa and bro titts..?? :confused:

laodi123456789
23-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Hi there.
i'm interested in her.can to intro?

Who were u interested in?

Blond Boy
23-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Bro PL9288, apologies if I misunderstood you. Appreciated your PM some time ago, and probably didn't read properly. Was probably crying because I thought Felicia was never going to be booked by me! :p
Would appreciate it if you could let me know if you hear from her. Will of course keep an eye out on the forum as well but appreciate inside information!

BB

pl9288
24-08-2005, 01:33 PM
do you know smiler and gedangsa and bro titts..?? :confused:

bro..

r u the rocket we used to know in the gentleman..? :D

pl9288
24-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Would appreciate it if you could let me know if you hear from her..

bro..

no problem since u r so sincere :D

jimmy_jyzz
27-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Bro TOOTOO, Thanks for NIS's contact!! last nite sms her ard 7pm+ trying my luck see if shes stil available but after 30mins stil no reply,i think tat maybe she hv quit FL like felicia oso liao. but at 9pm see reply mi again asking where i get her nos fr, then i told her is fr bro TOOTOO fr SBF then finally she tel mi shes onli free at 11pm so i on her of coz. we agree to meet at fragance hotel in balestier, she says opp hotel81 there r too many malays n she paiseh oso dunwan to see .

I reached d hotel 10mins early, n i get a rm 1st while waiting for her n sms her d rm nos. after 5 mins she reply mi shes on d way nw ( maybe in taxi liao ). after ard 10mins some1 knock on d door i faster go open d door n it was NIS. I invited her to d rm n led her to d bed n sit down while she slowly puts down her bag n checking her hp. +++ cock wif her awhile, she told mi she hv to wait til her family went to sleep liao then can secretly cum out tats y meet mi at 11pm so late. N when i sms tat time she just wait up ( she sleeps fr 9am - 7pm ) tats y waited so long then reply mi oso . after some chi chat we suggest we go take a shower 1st b4 action begin.

after drying up i lay on d bed waiting for NIS, she cum over to mi lay beside mi. she slowly went over to mi n lick my nipples , n slowly to my hard little bro n started her bbbj, nice suction n she keep licking my head of little bro tat i nearly cum but i Loon, i wan to cum in FJ. i stop her n grap her 2 melon big n soft sucking each melon at a time n she moan oso nt so loud. then i went below her , nice shaved pussy n light brown pussy , i lick n lick her moan gets louder , i can see tat she wan it nw so i tel her to help mi put on d condom. I start wif missonary n start pumping , i pump her fr slow to fast n her moan gets louder oso n i can see she enjoys oso n both hand grapin d pillow so hard oso, her pussy was so wet when i switch to doggy n finger her pussy . then switch to she on top n i grap her 2 BIG MELON n call her ride faster as i wan to cum in d position, after 5mins i cum n she lay on mi. She was very tired n breathe very loud oso, must hv cum dunnoe hw many times. She lay on mi for few mins n get out of mi n help mi remove d condom n clean wif tissue. N she went to d toilet while i lay on d bed n watch d tv.

We lay on d bed together watch HBO MATRIX RELOAD together. after 30mins of resting she start stroking my bro, so here start my 2nd round. After som bbbj she cap mi n she went on top of mi n start riding, she must be tired so i call her to lay down n pump her in missionary, after 15mins of pumping i cum.

After cleaning up n changin i pay her n leave d rm together.

Name : NIS
Looks : 8
Body :8.5
Boobs : 33C
Frenching : YES
Fingering : YES
BBBj :8
Fj : 8
GF Feeling : 9
Damage : $150 ( 2hrs 2shot ) + $25 ( hotel ) + $3 ( condom)
RTF : YES YES YES :D

BTW to all d bros who hv her contact or try her b4 n wan to RTF again pls msg her fast coz she maybe :( QUITING FL next mid SEPT coz shes going to go for hairdressing course so if u wan to rtf or hv nt try her better do nw b4 regret....

jimmy_jyzz
27-08-2005, 01:09 PM
For Bros who pm mi for NIS's contact pls PM BRO TOOTOO i cant anyhw pass u d nos. SORRI GUYZ pls respect d threatstarter.

jimmy_jyzz
28-08-2005, 02:46 AM
Again to all d bros who pm mi for NIS's contact . pls pm Bro TOOTOO n ask whether can gv u all her contact coz NIS told mi nt to gv away her contact nos oso. Sorri for d disappointment.

SA23
28-08-2005, 02:52 AM
Have already pm bro tootoo hope to hear from him and that's a gd fr. Keep it up amd thanks for sharing

NATO
02-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Bingo!!...bros see who is smiling at u

For those interested can pm me wit ur nos n i set it up for u guys :D

NATO
09-09-2005, 01:01 PM
available today from 2pm.Sorry,no malay or indian.

panther74_74
09-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Thx Bro toto for Nis's contact......Here my FR....

Received an sms from Nis on Tuesday, asking me whether am i free or not....after exchanging few sms, we set the time at 4pm.

I waited for ard 15mins in the hotel room and Ding Dong.......when i open the door, her look okie for me not those chio type. In the room " Can i smoke? she asked.....den we both smoke and chit chat till we finish smoking.

In the bath room, nothing much SOP. After coming out of the room, we started to hug togather, frenching and exploring every part of her body.......
She gave me a gd bbbj for abt 15mins and i cum.....

2nd rd my turn to service her, lick her perturding brownish nipple.....she seems to like it and was moaning softly .....slowly down to her pussy.....nice trim pubic hair look beri clean......she was moaning while im licking her....slowly insert my thumb into her wet pussy, den she took mu dick and started to bbbj me again......we continue tis for ard 25mins and i cim .....beri song......

Name : NIS
Looks : 6.5
Body :7
Boobs : 32B( agar agar)
Frenching : YES
Fingering : YES
BBBj :8
CIM: YES
Fj : Did not try
GF Feeling : 9
Damage : $150 ( 2hrs 2shot )
RTF: Have not fuck her!!!

laodi123456789
09-09-2005, 01:45 PM
RTF: Have not fuck her!!!

So does that mean u will return?

NATO
09-09-2005, 02:11 PM
available today from 2pm.Sorry,no malay or indian.
Left 7pm slot only ;) for the gal wit the red bra

oahpekahsom
09-09-2005, 02:37 PM

Bro good pic intro! but where is she from? local Brown Sugar?

NATO
09-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Bro good pic intro! but where is she from? local Brown Sugar?
yup local lah.all the fr there mah or u can look at the 20 yrs old thread ;)

NATO
09-09-2005, 03:28 PM
sorry,slot taken aready.next time wen available will post again :D

Steed 4
09-09-2005, 09:02 PM
So whom to ask the contact from, Bro NATO or Bro Tootoo... :confused:

Frankiestine
10-09-2005, 09:10 AM
So whom to ask the contact from, Bro NATO or Bro Tootoo... :confused:
bro nato dun give contact he will make arrangement for you...you pm him your number time and date and the rest he will arrange..

panther74_74
10-09-2005, 10:31 AM
So does that mean u will return?

Depends on my Vit M lor....... :D

Blond Boy
20-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Finally... my date with Nis has happened! I've been walking around with a smile all morning after last night's session. As I know Nis will read this FR I will first of all start by saying hi to her: Hello Nis!! Hope you like the FR...

As all of the attentive readers of this thread know by now, Nis is not exactly on time for her appointments, so I had been warned... Was waiting for her for several hours and almost decided to just pack it in and go to bed, when she sent me an sms to meet her at the hotel. I had been waiting to meet this famous brown sugar for so long that I decided to go for it, and am I glad that I did...

When she got out of the taxi I was waiting for her and I immediately noticed her gorgeous and well described body. Beautiful firm boobs, long slender legs and a superb bum. I could see the top of her black underwear and couldn't wait to peel it off... But we went in and had some drinks and chatted for a bit. I found her extremely bubbly and cheerful and she puts anyone at ease I'm sure with her personality. She apologised profusely for being late and promised to make it up to me later. I suggested a shower to start with which she happily agreed to. As I had had one just before (getting ready for bedtime haha) I let her get on with it, stealing glimpses of her naked body where I could. When she came out of the shower she wore the white towel around her body and I don't know about you guys but I find that one of the most attractive and sexy things a woman could wear. Most of all because you can peel it off in one go and see the whole body... When I did she rolled over and stretched her warm body all over mine, frenching me intensely. I felt her warm soft boobs on my chest and her pussy against my thigh. Nis had followed my special request to grow some hair down below, as I am not a fan of shaven havens. It was well trimmed and soft. We kissed for a while and then I turned her over to DATY her... she tasted great and moaned softly when I got down to business. I inserted one finger and played wih her for a while like that and then when I inserted another (careful- don't try this at home without supervision of an adult) she started to come. She was extremely wet and had her eyes closed, wriggling her hips to feel everything better, it was amazingly arousing to make her come. This made me decide to skip the BBBJ and get the cd right away and shag her, which made her sigh with pleasure and which made me feel her contractions while I entered her, very "shiok" (she taught me some Malay words). We started out missionary, then I placed her ankles alongside my neck and pulled her legs together, which is a great position to see her boobs bouncing up and down below me.. I turned her around for her (and one of mine) favourite position and seeing her fantastic bum, the outline of her bouncing boobs and long legs spread out made me come almost immediately, it was very very good. I thought my heart would burts out of my ribcage!

We lay side by side and talked a bit about lots of things (and I learned the word "sakit"... see, Nis, I remember! ). At that stage I was so tired of the shag that I thought round 2 would not be on the cards, but just lying there with such a gorgeous girl and seeing her get up and bounce to the bathroom (those boobs... oh man... I can just dream of them) made me hard again in no time... She came on top of me this time and rode me in several positions, one of which is also my favourite, not sure what its called when a girl sits on her hunches and you only have contact with her pussy... very "shiok" although it must be tiring for the girl... Holding her boobs and her bum and seeing her enjoy herself so much made me come again, which of course reminded me at that stage that I had not enjoyed the BBBJ! :eek: Guess we have something to catch up on wheh we meet again...

Sorry for this lengthy FR guys, hope you enjoy it. Just wanted to share some of the pleasure this great girl has given me. She is worth every minute of waiting and every dollar. She gives you the feeling she is your gf for the evening, and her performance in bed is out of this world.

To get in touch with her, please PM bro NATO, because although I am his deputy I don't want to confuse things. But if you have any questions let me know.

I have taken some pics of Nis (with her consent) and want to upload them here, but am not sure how to do this, can someone enlighten me please?

Summary:

Looks: 8/10 (would certainly look over my shoulder when I saw her on the streets, although I have some suggestions on the hairdo, ask me next time Nis... :) )
Boobs: 9/10 (it almost doesn't get better than this - 33C, eraser nipples which react nicely to kissing, firm and soft at the same time)
Bum: 9/10 (nice and firm, soft smooth skin)
Belly: 9/10 (non existent, nice and flat tummy)
Legs: 9/10 (long and smooth)
BBBJ: will let you know next time, but based on previous FR's, should be AAA
Frenching: Yes, and good tongue twisting too
Attitude: 10/10 (the best)

RTF: are you kidding me? Absolutely!

[Why I give 9/10 and not 10/10? Clearly, there always must be room for improvement. When I one day get to shag Halle Berry I will want to be able to go one up. ]

laodi123456789
20-09-2005, 12:19 PM
To get in touch with her, please PM bro NATO, because although I am his deputy I don't want to confuse things. But if you have any questions let me know.

Bro

Nice FR

For this thread the proper person may be bro tootoo.. let the two men battle it out for threadstarter rights while we play in our sandboxes :D

ddude
20-09-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm waiting for her number as I pm bro Totoo last month :( no news till today

Blond Boy
20-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Bro TooToo may be out of town or whatever. Bro Nato is a reliable source too, and he reacts quickly to PM, so try there. Until the moment Bro nato promotes me to Vice President of Bookings that is, then I may have the authority to give out numbers to selected bros.

:D

BB

Blond Boy
20-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Bro's,

as a special service and with full consent of Nis I am posting a couple of pics of her which do her more justice then the ones at the beginning of this thread. Enjoy and please reward me with your points if you appreciate this service..

:)

BB

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/892/img25817ns.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8247/img25828yc.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8266/img25835mt.jpg

NATO
20-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Bro

Nice FR

For this thread the proper person may be bro tootoo.. let the two men battle it out for threadstarter rights while we play in our sandboxes :D
U r rite.The person to contact is bro tootoo tho i have her nos.Pls dun pm me for her nos :D

Blond Boy
20-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Maybe bro tootoo can confirm he is still willing and able to give out Nis' details to bro's out here.

BB

monsta
20-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Bro NATO

Oops! Just pmed you for Nis' contact! Didn't see your post until I sent it to you!

Nis, if you're reading this, please pm me your contact details. :D

Frankiestine
20-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Bro NATO

Oops! Just pmed you for Nis' contact! Didn't see your post until I sent it to you!

Nis, if you're reading this, please pm me your contact details. :D
Bro i believe Nis does comes in to read but she doesn't respond thru here...

NATO
20-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Please dun pm me for nis nos.doesnt have permission from her to share her nos.if interested please contact threadstarter bro tootoo :D

kitaro
20-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Have pm Tootoo and NATO, but no response yet.

Hope to have a session with Nis, as its been quite a while I’ve tasted brown sugars. Last time was the wonderful model, Salena.

Bro Tootoo or Nis, can you pm me your contact, so we can have a session together. With Nis I mean.

Kitaro

Heritage
20-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Hi bro tootoo, your pm is full, can u pls pm me Nis contact??? A million thanks...

Santiago
20-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Hi bro tootoo, your pm is full, can u pls pm me Nis contact??? A million thanks...
Yes Bro tootoo your PM is full,please please PM me Nis contact details.

laodi123456789
20-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Bro Tootoo is not using SBF much lately.

He has authorised me to act on his behalf for NIS. NIS has also authorised me to obtain contacts for her when necessary.

The bad news is that NIS is no longer meeting new bros except in special circumstances. Bros who have met her before will have their own arrangements with her and she may still continue to see them.

I am sorry - new bros looking for NIS contact now, its too late. Any bros who want to try their luck can PM me their number, race and age which I will pass on to her if she wants them.

NOTE there is NO GUARANTEE that NIS will contact you. I will NOT advise on the status of your application and there is NO OBLIGATION for NIS to respond after u PM me your details. If you get a response its your fucking lucky day.

The only obligation I have when u send me your details is that all contact details will be deleted if they are not used.

Any changes to this arrangement will be posted in this thread. You can try Bro Tootoo but I think thats also going to be bery difficult to get through and get a contact

pl9288
20-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Yes Bro tootoo your PM is full,please please...

why all the sudden nis become very hot property in SB..

guess pictures tell the whole story :D

laodi123456789
20-09-2005, 05:31 PM
I guess she should be known as "the body"

Blond Boy
20-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes, the pictures will increase Nis' popularity a great deal, but I am 100% with bro Laodi on contacting her. Nis has also given me permission to collect numbers and let her know bro's are interested, but I will follow Laodi's procedure to the letter. She is not a full time pro and we will respect that.

BB

ddude
20-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Bro, I just make my wish hoping NIS will sms me as I've been waiting for 1 month . :D

laodi123456789
20-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Yes u can pm bro blonde boy or myself. again no obligation on our part or NIS to respond in any manner.

Santiago
20-09-2005, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=Blond Boy]Finally... my date with Nis has happened! I've been walking around with a smile all morning after last night's session. As I know Nis will read this FR I will first of all start by saying hi to her: Hello Nis!! Hope you like the FR...

Bro Blond boy,
Nice FR man.Make me cannot tahan so therefore upped your points.Nice pictures t$$$$$ood effort!Three cheers!!!

draven78eric
20-09-2005, 08:25 PM
juz sms her tis noon.cant mit her tis mth bt had arrange to mit up wif her n her frn..say got 3sum...n say her frn standard abt the same as hers..hmm..dun noe hw true..bt defitnely will try...still cant 4get her bbbj n cim...hehehe.. :D

Blond Boy
21-09-2005, 11:25 AM
From what I hear from bro NATO her friend is about her standard, slightly smaller boobs. I am definitively going to try that tarma some time soon too. Looking forward to your FR bro...

BB

NATO
21-09-2005, 02:35 PM
From what I hear from bro NATO her friend is about her standard, slightly smaller boobs. I am definitively going to try that tarma some time soon too. Looking forward to your FR bro...

BB
Her partner is nickname "Tornado Lisa" who incindentally is available today :D

NATO
21-09-2005, 02:53 PM

She available today only at 6pm for 1 slot at balestier hotel.

NATO
21-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Slot taken aready.

ahlaw73
21-09-2005, 06:23 PM
hi bros, got any brown sugar contact to share?? bro nato and sincity, can u guys pm me sophie's contact again?? i lost my handphone!!!! thanks guys.

nismoblur
22-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Finally make a appt with nis tmr.... my first local
brown sugar hehehee.... will post FR after tat :D

monsta
26-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Here's a belated FR on Nis.

Sorry bro Blond Boy! Had visitors the last few days and no private access to my pc.

First thing about Nis - her sense of timing is not very good! I waited an hour for her to turn up! When she arrived, I was greeted by a lovely face and it took only a while for me to see her hot bod. She stripped off and jumped under the bed covers while I took a quick shower. Her boobs are very nice, round and firm and her rest of her body's quite tight too. We started frenching and roaming and then she moved on down for a BBBJ. That was amazing and lovely for about 10 minutes. I couldn't tahan anymore and got her to stop and moved on to lick her pussy. She had sparse hair there that wasn't long or short enough. (She explained that it was the request of one of her regulars. Bro, you know who you are. ;) ) She was moaning while I licked and fingered her and she was really wet. No KY. After a while, we went back to more BBBJ until I couldn't take it anymore and she capped me. She got on top of me and I had a prime view of her lovely bod. I came quite quickly because of her BBBJ and the lovely sight.

After we cleaned up, we chatted a bit and watched tv for a while before proceeding to the second shot. I'll leave that one to your imagination...

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
AR: none

Will I do another session with her? Yes, definitely!

shchen
26-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Promise bro Blond Boy to fill in the belated FR on Nis.

For me the timing was perfect, within ten minutes of checked into the hotel, she knocked at my door. First look she is about 7.5/10. We stripped off and have a quick shower together with BBBJ. She has nice boobs, I believe it is 33C round and nice to touch, her figure is nice too. However, the skin is not that nice. Her pussy is tight. The report as follows:

Looks: 7/10
Skin condition: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
AR: none

Cheer! :D

laodi123456789
26-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Bro Pls cfm u got permission from NIS to post this photo. please edit this pic to hide the tattoo and more of the face and post it again. Ask bro sammyboyfor to remove this pic

RogerChongZY
26-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Bro Pls cfm u got permission from NIS to post this photo.
Think the gal need to think for themselve when they allow their pics to be taken! Nothing you can do! Just enjoyed it! :cool:

Red_Dusty
26-09-2005, 06:33 PM
You lucky guys, she sure looks good.

Hope to try her soon.

shchen
27-09-2005, 10:41 AM
Agree with you pic tell a thousand words, but some bro here does not appreciate our effort. Even we blur the face. Worst by sharing the pic with blur face, also get minus point.

Should we or should we not to post the pic even with consent from the FL.

Cheer!

laodi123456789
27-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Agree with you pic tell a thousand words, but some bro here does not appreciate our effort. Even we blur the face. Worst by sharing the pic with blur face, also get minus point.

Should we or should we not to post the pic even with consent from the FL.

Cheer!

Bro

I think "some bro" must be me, rite?

I wan to apologise for the hasty tone of my previous post. I was quite rush when writing so no time to think abt making it sound better.

I like it it when pics are posted. But we should be aware that NIS and other gers are local with family and frens in Singapore. I did ask u to amend ur pic because I think that there is not enough blur of the face - it is possible to identify her from lookin at ur photo. and the photo that was posted after urs is even more revealing.

NIS did consent ot having her pic taken, so she does us a favour. In some cases she allows us to post on SBF. Also very good. We should return her favour by doing our best to protect her identity. It would be sad if we were all to lose such a wonderful gem because we were careless and she had to stop once her family found out from looking in here

I hope u understand my case. I did not deduct ur rep. My policy is to put my name to all my zaps and ups - I think I have onli zapped abt 3 or 4 times on SBF. To prove my sincerity I will up your points for ur effort. I hope you can be of mind to hide a bit more of your picture, for her sake and for our sake.

Laodi

shchen
27-09-2005, 11:31 AM
Bro

I think "some bro" must be me, rite?

I ..., for her sake and for our sake.

Laodi

I did not refer to you as "some bro", I was referring to the bro whom deducted by point.

You commend is good I accept it. Next time I will make sure I blur all the face and tattoo as well.

I try to amend the pic but look like it is gone and cannot be amended.

I appreciate your input and gentlemanly conduct. I will up your points for your sincere commend.

Cheer! ;)

laodi123456789
27-09-2005, 11:47 AM
I did not refer to you as "some bro", I was referring to the bro whom deducted by point.
Cheer! ;)

Sorry bro for my misunderstanding. You can pm bro Sammyboyfor to remove the pic - explain a bit too revealing - then do a new post with the same pic bit more detail hidden. Still time to hide evidence if no one from NIS social look yet.

Judging by the name of the pic looks like u got a few more shots :D

Blond Boy
27-09-2005, 02:22 PM
I have not so many problems with the pic by shchen but the one by pl9288 is way too revealing. I hope he will be so good to ask Sammy to delet this picture. It is pixelated but clear to anyone who knows her. This really endangers the availability of this gem. Please think of her situation (as well as all the bro's who still want to see her...).

BB

pl9288
27-09-2005, 02:49 PM
I have not so many problems with the pic by shchen but the one by pl9288 is way too revealing. I hope he will be so good to ask Sammy to delet this picture. It is pixelated but clear to anyone who knows her...

bro..

i don't find the pic i posted any thing wrong which would bring harm to her..

as mentioned earlier please view the picture artistically instead of XXX..

did u know she has been a partime model before ...believed her many nude

pictures also taken by many others..

she need to be prepared for this type of happening..

guess i hve know her long time before bros in SB, as her friend do u think i

wnt to jeapardise her FL career?..should thanks me instead.

so far i hve not heard any complaints directly from herself..

if u r still not happy with the picture i posted, u can always ask Boss to

removed on ground if u think this picture is a bad post.

pl

pl9288
27-09-2005, 03:03 PM
some bro here does not appreciate our effort. Even we blur the face. Worst by sharing the pic with blur face, also get minus point...

bro..

obviously guess who minus yr point :rolleyes:

sam33
27-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Tried to PM threatstarter but box full. Any bro or threatstarer can PM me this brown sugar's contact. I am a bit late already. But better late then never rite? cheers

shchen
27-09-2005, 05:08 PM
bro..

obviously guess who minus yr point :rolleyes:
Bro,

Thanks for pointing out. I think I know. It is ok for him to minus my point, if this way makes him happier I am alright with it.

Thanks.
:p

freebiez
27-09-2005, 05:29 PM
wah how come i never come across this long thread b4...this NIS looks good from the pixelated pic...cant tell who she really is la bro..how to get her contact? should be worth trying for 2 shots...

NATO
27-09-2005, 05:34 PM
To all of u who pm to help or ask for nis contact.

Please be inform that i have never ever arrange for nis b4 so please dun pm me for arrangement or for her contact cos i dun have permission from her to release her nos.Pm threadstarter instead.Maybe it due to the gal with red bra that some of u guys are mistaken.She is not nis.

Thank you.

laodi123456789
27-09-2005, 06:19 PM
bro..

i don't find the pic i posted any thing wrong which would bring harm to her..
so far i hve not heard any complaints directly from herself..
if u r still not happy with the picture i posted, u can always ask Boss to
removed on ground if u think this picture is a bad post.
pl

Bro

Artistically this picture is very nice. Fantastic photo, I hope you managed to take few more nice photos like this for your personal use.

I hope u dun mind, I am going to ask Big boss Bro Sammyboyfor to remove the picture. NIS has contacted me and asked me to get the picture removed. The nudity (XXX factor) is not the problem, its her face - its too easy to recognise.

NIS never contacted u because she is not sure which of clients is Bro pl9288. If u really wan I can ask her to call you and tell u personally she dun want the picture there. PM me your name and number so she can contact u.

Just for info for all bros here,

you cannot use pics of anyone where the person is a subject of a photo - unless u get consent from that person. This is the law. The person may also choose to let you take photos for some use only. In this case NIS allows us to take pics for personal use .. not to be posted here... unless u get permission from her.

B4 posting any pics ALWAYS get the consent of the ger. I hope all bros who have downloaded this pic can enjoy it for personal use, but pls do not share it with anyone else.

Thanks for ur understanding.

Laodi

pl9288
28-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Ya. Bro!!! Just forget it. NIS??

bro..

thks for your advice... :)

after all these fuss while trying to contribute...making others believed maybe there are many BOSSes owning this forum beside the real BIG one himself :D

pl9288
28-09-2005, 01:11 PM
http://www.rich7.1cis.com/felicia0075.JPG

those bros who don't appreciated my contribution...

STOP using my contribution picture as an advertising trading tool to get more business :mad:

kitaro
28-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Love the photos.
It'll do her business good.
Being in this line, I guess she knows better to let others take her photos, if she do not want it to be public. then again, it is also not nice to post anyone's photos without the owners permission. I don't know the wole story, don't want to know also. Be neutral and bonk till you happy.

Anyway, still trying to get her services. Till now no luck.

Kitaro

NATO
28-09-2005, 01:24 PM
those bros who don't appreciated my contribution, please STOP using my contribution picture as a trading tool to get more business :mad:
yo,wat happen?the way u quoted me like i okt for her.for ur info and to those that i arrange for all the minahs,many of u had ask the minahs whether i get any cut out of it.U guys shd know the answers whether i get any cut.The only privilege i get from them are wen their frens wan to do fl i get first blood and of course my pricing are better tat all.They just take a +++en from me.I dunno wat happen and y u mad at me but if i m wrong to quote ur pic,here i say sorry to u,ok. :D

waypastprime
28-09-2005, 01:38 PM
I believe there has been a slight misunderstanding among the contributive bros.

Wouldnt it be more worthwhile for all of us if differences can be sorted out amicably? Rather than playing the pin pointing and guessing game, in turn damped the spirit of sharing?

At least for all I can see, most bros are doing well (providing pics and arranging) in increasing her business, less on their own personal gains.

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 05:26 PM
dude i luv the brown suga. plz send me some details thankz
another champion...5 posts in 5 threads asking for contacts...haizz

bro tootoo paiseh to disturb ur thread...

cheers

Superstar_Libra
28-09-2005, 08:12 PM
another champion...5 posts in 5 threads asking for contacts...haizz

bro tootoo paiseh to disturb ur thread...

cheers

Bro Shiokday, he looks like a reborner to me leh. :eek:

pl9288
29-09-2005, 03:46 PM
after all these fuss while trying to contribute...making others believed maybe there are many BOSSes owning this forum beside the real BIG one himself :D

dear BOSS..

someone strongly disapproved of this post of mine..

for tat kenna zapped :confused:

Shiokday
29-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Bro Shiokday, he looks like a reborner to me leh. :eek:
whatever he is i dun really care...the way he is going round asking for contact will bring him no where... :D

Shiokday
29-09-2005, 03:53 PM
dear BOSS..

bro

some will appreicate it and some will cry foul...let them be...

btw...i found the pic liao ;)

t13696
29-09-2005, 04:31 PM
bro pl9288,
how abt PM me the contact ;[email protected]
Tks !

pl9288
29-09-2005, 04:35 PM
bro pl9288,
how abt PM me the contact

bro..

pls pm the threadstarter..

CumExplorer
29-09-2005, 07:14 PM
dear BOSS..

Approve yours, and up yours, hehe. Up mine if possible

pl9288
30-09-2005, 11:59 AM
To all of u who pm to help or ask for nis contact.
Please be inform that i have never ever arrange for nis b4 so please dun pm me for arrangement or for her contact cos i dun have permission from her to release her nos.Pm threadstarter instead..

bros..

like wat the above bro have mentioned earlier..

please do NOT pm me either

pm the threadstarter

best of luck

take care

pl :)

qing
30-09-2005, 03:03 PM
can u email the hp nos to [email protected] thank u :cool:

aloha34
01-10-2005, 01:20 AM
wa liao,

hope i am not to late in securing the contact.
must admit tat the figure looks quite good even wout viewing the face.
scan from 1st page to the last. mai tu liao.

cheong ah..... :D

Blond Boy
04-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Nis is available today at 6pm, but needs to be picked up at her home. Interested bros please PM me asap as I am no longer online around 5pm.

BB

NATO
04-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Bro tootoo,nis contacted me and ask me to help her get customers.pm u but ur box full.Is it ok with u if i were to help her?

Blond Boy
04-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Just for clarification, as a follow up to Bro Nato's posting, I have understood from the thread here that bro tootoo has more or less withdrawn from the arrangements around Nis.

I did not want to get into his thread with disrespect for what he has set up though, so apologies if that may come across that way. Maybe bro tootoo can explain how he would like to remain involved in this and I will gladly hand over to him as threadstarter.

Sorry bros if any misunderstanding has arisen.

BB

laodi123456789
04-10-2005, 04:48 PM
I did get permission from bro tootoo and NIS to act on their behalf - then bro blonde boy & NATO has permission from NIS. Bros please pm Blonde Boy, NATO or myself of us with your age, race, name and details if you wish to meet NIS and see if you get lucky.

If you dun follow these criteria then u will not be entertained.

Thanks bro blonde boy and bro NATO for helping this fantastic gem out

tuxedosam
06-10-2005, 11:10 AM
first and foremost, many thanks to bro laodi for passing my contact to nis. you have my heartfelt and sincere gratitude. truly.

and a 'hi' to nis too if you're reading this - though from the sounds of it, seems she hasn't checked out this thread for some time...

here's a short account of what transpired. received a message from nis the previous week and was thrilled to say the least, since her reputation with all our cheonging bros here at SBF really precedes her in more ways than one. had drooled over this thread for about a month and a half already... what a treat to behold... argghhh! the wait... however, was unable to work something concrete out before the end of the week. sigh! you know our sweet minah friends... flippant. elusive. and perhaps unrepentantly so. but still so damn desirable. never mind lor. was supposed to have a monday evening date this week but despite all the messages i texted her on the day itself (ok lah, not that many anyway), never received a single reply. turns out her mobile wasn't even switched on. hmph! messaged her again the next day and seriously wasn't too optimistic. just a matter of trying my luck... but hey, - SURPRISE! - got a reply by the afternoon (seems she wasn't around the previous day) and agreed on a rendezvous sometime on the same (tuesday) evening. walked around the office for the rest of the day with a smile on the face that nothing could wipe off.

confirmed the location with her early in the evening and made my way to the hotel. despite the many reassurances to the contrary, it turns out that she was still gonna be late. heheh... never mind lah. SOP isn't it? checked in first and caught some champions league recap on the telly. poor liverpool. thought they had the one-up on 'chelski' after that midweek game. in all truth, the londoners were very lucky to escape with a goal-less draw. but of course we know who ultimately outfoxed and outplayed who last sunday...but i digress... the doorbell is ringing (only slightly more than 10 minutes have elapsed!) and i rush to get it... ... ...

(end of part 1 - to be cont'd...)

tuxedosam
06-10-2005, 11:12 AM
...cont'd

part 2 of 2

ok, here's the rest of the tale...turned out a bit long...apologies...

whoa...quite a beauty...hair seems a bit different from the photos posted...but it's her lah nonetheless...no doubt. with her clothes still on, did a quick visual survey. size average. seems slim and trim. face seriously quite cute (though some might disagree). tits seem firm and ass is pert too. nice. took a while to break the ice, chatting about work, growing old, food, the FL 'economy' and other irrelevant nonsense...quite therapeutic, this bit... sipped my beer as usual and had a couple of smokes. hmmm...as many would know, she's chummy with both felicia and liz...asked if they all have the same punctuality problems...hahahahaha...whaddya think?

didn't actually check how long it had been but she suddenly asked to shower. eh, who would refuse, right? clothes were off in a jiffy. double whammy whoa! quite a body lah! beautiful! pretty, just-right-sized tits, great ass, slim, curvaceous, lithe body...... GORGEOUS... okay, step into the shower...pretty SOP but quite shiok anyway...she likes the water HOT though...not that it matters... ok, enough of the bathing, towels out, dry off quickly and yup, literally jumped onto the bed after that. embraced warmly while frenching like there's no tomorrow. felt very intimate, perhaps sweet even - really got that GF feeling flowing. nice, nice, nice. shared a pretty tight hug with legs intertwined, hands roaming and lips firmly affixed to each other - momentarily separating only to make sensual sojourns to the ears and nape. pecks, blows, licks and a copious amount of tongue wrestling later, i started to venture south with my mouth, moving towards those fantastic breasts of hers. greeted by pencil eraser nipples that grow in your mouth. spent a good deal of time teasing them while my hands explored her nethermost bits. her pussy felt warm, soft, moist and pretty tight too. left a hand on one of her bosoms while my mouth continued to work its way down... teased her belly button and inner thighs before launching a full-blown oral assault on her compact and neat-looking vulva. her shaven (but at a neither here nor there sorta length) is a bit prickly though. earned my dues (huh? i thought i was the one paying...but good service begets even better service lah!) for like ten to fifteen minutes, simultaneously kneading one or both tits and playing with her nice-to-touch nipples, alternating with feverish fingering and g-spot massaging...and of course, all this while, my tongue never left her pussy at all, needless to say.

after a bout of frenzied fingering and even more hearty kissing, licking and tasting, collapsed on the bed in exhaustion. ok, could feel that the favour being returned coming my way and indeed it was... cat-bath starts from a nice french kiss, moving on to the ears, ear lobes, neck, chest, nipples...down...down...down...until she reaches mini-me! phwoar...soft, gentle, supple and smooth, the way i like my BJs...plenty of tongue action and just the right amount of suction pressure. damn shiok feeling! pity there wasn't much accompanying ball-sucking or an AR...never mind... enjoying myself... was a bit short though... but didn't mind switching to FJ so was capped by the very attentive nis and away we went!

started with cowgirl. as usual, due to the excessive consumption of intoxicating beverages throughout the day, had some problems convincing mini-me to maintain its turgidity...especially in this position lah...better to be a cowboy than to be a poor steed ridden by a, no doubt, very attractive - and very delectable - cowgirl? dismounted and received another loving french kiss combined with some ear licking while i continued with a HJ myself. with some friendly encouragement, the resuscitation attempt was successful and i took the plunge again...this time in missionary...a somewhat tight but slippery one, must say. did the usual multiple iterations of the missionary...legs open...legs close to the side...heheh...she really could keep them up and apart eh!? legs all the way in the air, bent at the knees... etc etc... could feel the prickliness of her shaved pubes though...switched to the doggie-doggy and continued to pump away... fast, short strokes...long, hard but slow ones... varied the tempo, pitch, rhythm yadda yadda yadda continuously... quite a sight with her cute, well-shaped bottom - those buttocks are just a delight to grab...visual delight to the max...sound effects quite nice too, both in terms of the squishy bits coming from the meeting of our respective private parts and the moans that pierced the room. really felt great but held it all back...

after what seemed like an awfully long time, had to decouple in the end... good sweat...great exercise...very great shag... nis continued to do a HJ with the rubber on. eventually, i unsheathed mini-me from its cocoon and started giving it a rapid if gentle rub. nis had other ideas and resumed the HJ before switching to her really nice style of BBBJ. it felt exquisite as the tempo and pressure slowly built up again... busied myself massaging the soft, 'wholesome' assets on her chest in the meantime. could feel the ebb and flow of the moment and the exquisite promise of the end approaching slowly...wasn't expecting one but in the end, got a CIM...WOOOW!!! and that was that. end of round 1.

she ran into the bathroom to spit dah jooze out and we had another quick shower before drying off and heading to the bed again. checked the clock and was thoroughly shocked to find out that only half an hour was left on the room's 2-hr lease. had i been working so hard for so long? nevertheless, took the opportunity to enjoy more beer and a ciggie. cuddled under the sheets while we surfed the channels. quite boring. so entertained ourselves with more TCSS...the cuddle soon turned into a frenching cuddle and our respective hands began roaming. at this point in time, the phone rang and it was some idiot from the reception with a reminder about the time. the twat was very rude about it. of course i understand that they're running a business that depends on swift customer turnarounds. plus the rooms are definitely rather affordable, no grumble about that. yet the tone, manner and attitude was all wrong lah...pretty offensive in fact. why the fXXX did he have to be so impolite and pushy abut it!? knn! not like i personally owed him anything, right? decided to call it a day then. since there was barely 5 minutes left. thought about it again when i was in the shower with her and asked if she minded an extension. said she was fine but had another appointment in about half an hour or so (b.t.w., her phone was beeping non-stop with incoming calls and messages throughout the session...can see that she's really really popular among all the bros! heard she did a fly-by too earlier that day, no? eh, hope the affected bro won't be too angry lah... part of the process lor... most of us also kenna before)...thought about it and dropped the idea in the end. enjoyed a good wash anyway, courtesy of nis, and dressed quickly. packed up equally snappily and left. went our separate ways after exchanging a kiss near the backdoor.

here's the scoresheet...

Looks - 7.5-8/10
Body - 8.5/10
Tits - 8-8.5/10
Ass - 8/10
BBBJ - 8.5/10
Frenching - Yes
FJ - 7.5-8/10
Fingering - Yes
Service - 8/10
Damage - S$150 (2hrs/2 shots - not including room & self-provided protection)
RTF - Need anyone ask?

a pity about the second shot. never mind. made up my mind already and will definitely RTF in a fortnight or two. aiyah, also miss felicia too lah but will let nis set the precedent first. kakaka, seems like bro NATO (king of minahs) and bro blond boy, his deputy, have taken nis under their wing. they're great fellas all, like bro laodi too, just like nis is a really great gal, so i think the arrangement will work out fine...cheers!

all in all, it was a pretty great experience...not just because of her silken body, but also because she seems quite genuinely like a nice gal. friendly and charming in her own way, she'll set you at ease in no time... engaging personality...great attitude too...don't think i missed anything out...

that was that...after reporting strength to CO, met a buddy somewhere at some sleazy bar in the east (anyone here cheong those sorta places? not my scene at all...) to exchange notes about FLs, HCs, KTVs and all... win/jen's stable of thai thoroughbreds sound interesting...so does a trip to the HC. as do many of the interesting FLs lurking out there - including more brown sugar delights, i'm sure... so many fantastic possibilities...how, how, how?!? lying low to recharge first... hit my quota for the month already so not much more action for me till the next pay cheque drops in.

meanwhile, i'll be dreaming of nis...

TheSting
06-10-2005, 12:10 PM
sheesh

I was going to write up a FR....
but i guess.... doing one now would seem too feeble an attempt....
so i shall skip it.

Thanks again to nato for helping arrange the contact.

An absolutely delightful gal, with such a friendly and warm personality, u just got to love her.
Experienced and service-oriented, yet with a such schoolgal-like innocence.

NATO
06-10-2005, 03:30 PM
For those of u that pm me for nis,i have forwarded all ur nos to her.She say as this is fasting month,she can only do after breaking fast which mean maybe 8pm onwards so slots will be limited.She will get back to u guys.Just be patient for her to contact u cos she can only do at nite ;)

Blond Boy
07-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Finally had my long awaited second session with Nis last night. As bro NATO explained, her availability is at the moment very limited due to the fasting.

Good news though, she has asked me to organise her schedule next week, so interested bros can PM me (PM needs to contain your hp number, age and race - if not, you will not receive a reply). There is a slot every evening next week Monday to Friday at 9pm at Lavender Hotel 81. I have a waiting list of bros who have already sent me their details and these bros will get priority boarding. Please don't PM and ask for her number though, I will delete your message without answer.

Anyway, to the FR.

As by now is a well known fact, Nis has a slight problem with being on time, so when she told me we would meet at 9pm I decided I could easily keep drinking with my colleagues until 10 and catch her then. This proved to be accurate, and by the time I was home, she was there almost right away. So the way to view your appointment with Nis is just assume she is just in another time zone (and when you have had a session with her it is YOU who will feel in a different timezone! ). BTW, Nis visits me at home but this does not mean you can expect her to do the same, so please don't ask me to set this up. Once she knows you she may do it, but no guarantees.

We had a drink (her favourite is Bacardi Coke I know by now) and watched some TV. Second time meeting her is much better, no introductory nervousness and "getting to know you" talking. She was bubbly as ever and we laughed a lot. She asked me to switch on my computer so she could read the FR's in this thread, which she loves doing. She was not too happy with the pic in this thread where her tattoo is clearly visible, so i am glad the other pic (where her face was easily recognisable) has been deleted... She told me she heard about it and almost decided to stop working :eek: .

Anyway, while she was reading the FR's, I started playing with her boobs under her top and with her g string as well. I felt the hair on her pussy was short but not prickly as one of the other bro's earlier mentioned. She loves this kind of stuff and I felt she was getting in the mood for some serious action. So I went to the shower and told her to come over when she was ready, which was pretty damn fast! Seeing her fantastic naked body slide into the shower cubicle with me was a feats for my eyes and I quickly got some shower gel and started soaping her up, focusing my attention especially on those gorgeous boobs. She had her back towards me and I started pushing my dick against her bum, to which she responded by pushing back against me... It felt like being in a porn movie, seeing the water spash off her back and waist, holding her soaped breasts and frenching her at the same time. I had brought a cd just in case, slipped it on and slid into her wet pussy (both from the water and from being horny, trust me...). It was unbelievable. I have this shower cubicle with glass doors and marble walls, and I could se the reflection of her bouncing boobs in the glass and stone. Stuff of dreams. Nis was enjoying herself as well and started moaning so loud that I was actually getting worried about the neighbours as the window was open, but then again I thought: who cares? I was not going to get my hands off that ass to close the window...

After 10 minutes of this position (the best in my opinion) we both came and finished the shower and went to the bedroom where we chatted some more and where I admired her body every time she jumped up to go to the bathroom or get another drink. It is just like being in bed with a Playmate, and one who has a great personality as well.

Did not go for round 2 as I knew she had to get up early this morning. She joked that I still had not tried out her BBBJ, which is true and I almost changed my mind, but I went down with her and found her a cab and said goodbye to her. The radiant smile and a wave weas the last I saw of her. What a great time.

Nis mentioned some bro's had suggested that I am her boyfriend (this amused her in a great way). In a way I wish, but on the other hand the magic would probably be gone quite soon (as most bros know...). So again, I am just a happy customer and she trusts me with her bookings. Not a bad position to be in :)

laodi123456789
07-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Nis mentioned some bro's had suggested that I am her boyfriend (this amused her in a great way).

Hey hey tat is rite.. u are not her bf.. I am! :D

tuxedosam
07-10-2005, 04:38 PM
heheheheheheheheheheheh...

at this rate, she'll have no shortage of full-time and part-time bfs, eh?

nice FR there though, bro blond boy...

warhol once said, '...in the future, everybody will be world famous for 15 minutes...'

but it's all so transient lah...

enjoy the feeling while it lasts... life is one long exercise in pointless monotony, punctuated by ephemeral moments which transcend the meaninglessness of it all...but only fleetingly...

you only have one life...might as well enjoy it...

still thinking of nis...bwahahahahahaha!!!

Frankiestine
07-10-2005, 05:09 PM
warhol once said, '...in the future, everybody will be world famous for 15 minutes...'

enjoy the feeling while it lasts... life is one long exercise in pointless monotony, punctuated by ephemeral moments which transcend the meaninglessness of it all...but only fleetingly...

you only have one life...might as well enjoy it...

still thinking of nis...bwahahahahahaha!!!
wah lau u got me lost after the 15 mins thing...so chim man... :confused:

Blond Boy
07-10-2005, 05:25 PM
wah lau u got me lost after the 15 mins thing...so chim man... :confused:

Frankiestine, don't be lost man. Its an effort to bring some philosophical elements into this forum! :D
Nis has certainly achieved her 15 minutes of fame! Or probably much more if you add the time people spend reading this thread... hehehehe...

Good weekend everyone.

BB

Frankiestine
07-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Frankiestine, don't be lost man. Its an effort to bring some philosophical elements into this forum!
Nis has certainly achieved her 15 minutes of fame! Or probably much more if you add the time people spend reading this thread... hehehehe...

Good weekend everyone.

BB
She's on her way to immortality... :D too bad i never got the chance to have my 15 mins with her...she did msg me a couple of times but it was always either the time wasn't right or the pocket wasn't deep enough... :(

tuxedosam
07-10-2005, 07:22 PM
yo fellow samster bros,

no need to over-philosophize lah...

'cheong' while you can...

regret is something hard to live with...hmmmmmm...

happy weekened bonking bros, whether with the CO or the WL of your choice!

:p

laodi123456789
07-10-2005, 07:50 PM

I know that feeling. around here we call it "cumming" or "having an orgasm"

Jonas21
07-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Bros I got something to say about Nis which will make some ppl piss off. Well I would say Nis has very good service but there is 1 bad point about her which is she can do it raw if you pay her more. She quote me 500 for overnight and can do it raw, 300 for overnight but with cap. In the end I never go for the raw cause testing weather is she safe-thinking. So I dunno what you all will think but for me I will still go for her cause of her good service.

IACCH
08-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Got the contact from bro Nato and arrange for today session. Decided to post a FR to emphasis that she is really professional in her service. I will keep it short since there are so many FR on her already. I requested to see her IC and really glad that she is only 20 years old. *wow* first time bonk such a young brown sugar.

She got nice boobs and neat shaved pussy *although abit pricky* but I like it. After shower, decided to service her first, frenched, attacked her boobs, licked her pussy, fingered her and 69 with her. I like her pussy and got even more excited when she told me she circumcised when she was a baby. After that missionary and came the first shot (of course with cap on).

Washed up....TCSS with her for awhile when resting for 2nd round. Then action starts, started to lick her pussy again but this time I lie on the bed with her sitting on my face. Still feel shiok licking her as I normally dont lick pussy after 1st shot. Then she bbbj me. She is really skillful in her blowjob and I near came but I stopped her. She capped me and started to ride on me. Now I understand why so many bros like her riding skill. I requested her to ride with her back facing me. Can see a nice view of her pussy eating my didi as she moved up and down. After that, doggy her as I know from her she like doggy. Her moaning is gets louder as I start to increase my speed. Alternate my speed to enjoy filling her pussy with my tool...... 2nd shot came and really shiok and tired.

Overall, she is good and will like to find her again next time but at the moment decided to hibernate my didi for a while since for 2 weeks I had bonk 2 shots on a Chinese, 2 shots on a Thai and 2 shots on a Malay. Enuff for the moment liow.

RTF : Definitely! Niz : remmeber me as I will call you again but not for the near future.

Blond Boy
10-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Nis is available for booking every night this week, 9pm, Hotel 81 Lavender. Please PM me your hp number, race and age for confirmation and mention which night you want to book her. Only one booking per night.

BB

ak00
10-10-2005, 10:08 PM
sibeh sianz

thread starter pm full

Blond Boy
11-10-2005, 10:46 AM
sibeh sianz

thread starter pm full

Bro AK00,

not sure what 'sibeh sianz' means but in post 443 you can read that bookings for Nis can now be made through bro NATO, Laodi and myself, as bro tootoo as well as Nis have given permission to us to do so.

So feel free to PM any one of us with the details required and we will see what we can do for you. Leaving out the necessary details will result in no reply.

Thanks,

BB

discreetwolf
14-10-2005, 01:22 AM
Thanks to Blonde Boy, I finally get a chance to bonk the legendary Nis!!!

Actually I just finished my session with NIS at Lavender81 and still feeling hot over her... she has the right attitude and skill, and not forgetting her superb figure, she is the best malay fl I have ever tried.

It was 2240, doorbell ring and I opened door to reveal a sweet malay babe with big round eyes and of course big melons...
Sat down on the bed chitchat and get to know each other. Offered her some drinks which I have bought earlier when I bought strawberry flavoured condoms. Bath was sop but she is hell of a cock sucker. Beside deepthroating, her tongue movement frequency is at lightning speed... the sensation is superb especially over the dick head..

I guess she was feeling horny also, because when i fingered her pussy while she was sucking me real high.. her shaven pussy was wet and warm. I did her missionary, doggie, sitting and also one which i learn from porn clips... that is to bring the gal to the edge of the bed and you stand at the edge like chinese martial art "horse-stance" and thrust her... At I thrust harder, her moan got louder.. a real turn on. It was also satisfying to she her grip hard on the bedsheet while I thrust in and out... By the time I made my first shot.. I was perspiring like I just finished 2.4km (Apologies Nis, my sweat drop on to your body, if you are reading this).

Then we each took our shower and continue to tcss on bed while watching wrestling on TV3. The best thing about Nis is her gf attitude, she slowly cuddled to me and began to lick my nipple and stroke my battered cock from the 1st shot.. then she got the signal from me to lollipop me again... this time round was longer and seeing her head throbbing up and down, with her lips wrapping my cock which has veins bursting out is enough to make me cum already... suddenly her hp rang but she continue to suck.. Well done!! Professionalism... but the phone rang too long she had to pick it up and answer.. Despite conversing over the phone, she was still stroking me... shiok..

Well I couldn't cum the 2nd round despite her hard work and I did sweat alot again (hahaha) for my 2nd try.. Think I fuck too much this week. Had Sophie last week and did an Indian gal named Laila on Tues.. No hard feelings for not accomplishing the 2nd shot.. I had a real good bonk with Nis. When I return from business trip in Nov, I will definitely meet up with the legendary Nis again. As for now, need to get some rest....

No ratings are required as so many bros have already furnished the threads with almost accurate ratings of Nis. Once again thanks to Blonde Boy for graciously making contact for me. Cheers! :D

Blond Boy
18-10-2005, 03:06 PM
To all the bro's who have sent me PM, Nis currently has her 'auntie' visiting so will not be in action for a while. Will keep you posted when she is available again.

BB

gent
19-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Anyone here got sophie's contact? The one staying at Boon Lay. Please pm me... I miss her :p

Blond Boy
21-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Nis is available today at 4 and 6pm. 150/2/2, Lavender H81 not included.
4pm appointment needs to pick her up at Woodlands (or pay cab fare when she arrives).

PM me until 4pm, will be away after that and not respond.

BB

laodi123456789
21-10-2005, 03:04 PM
NIS has slots at 4pm and 6pm today (Friday) in the Lavender area.

If you wan to book her please PM Bro blond boy with
1. your name,
2. your race,
3. age
4. contact number and
5. time you want to see her. The 4 o clock booking bro will also need to pick her up.

After 4pm you can pm me for the 6pm slot since bro blond boy will be away

Apologies to the Malay bros here, she will not see Malay brudders.

laodi123456789
21-10-2005, 03:20 PM
onli 6pm slot left

laodi123456789
21-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Thanks for d compliment Bro.

Update
Nis is now avaible at 6pm and 8pm tonight in Lavender area!

Please pm me with your details if you want to meet her.
1. Name
2. Age
3.Race
4. HP
5. time u want

And put NIS in heading of your PM

I will be taking bookings until 6pm.

Apologies to Malay Brudders who are not invited

laodi123456789
21-10-2005, 04:39 PM
This is NIS - can meet her at 6pm and 8pm today

http://img174.exs.cx/img174/6694/image0782fv.jpg

Blond Boy
24-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Good news for all lovers of Brown Sugar and Nis more in particular. She has the following slots available this week:

Tuesday 25/10 4pm
Wednesday 26/10 6pm and 8pm
Friday 28/10 5pm and 7pm

If you want an appointment, PM me your name, race (sorry, no Indian/malay bros on her request), hp number, slot you want. Please do not PM me for her number. For multiple FR's and pictures just read the thread.

BB

gent
25-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Thanks Bro NATO for the contact number.

Nothing to do and so decided to look for a gal for a BJ or FJ. Sms this minah and make arrangement to meet last night. After picking her up at her place, take her to lim chu kang area for "action"(All actions in car)... I would say she is very hardworking while giving me BJ. After about 15-20 mins of BJ, a bit buay tahan liao... wanted a FJ, but no CD! Damn... so lan lan and keep quiet and let her continue to BJ. After another 5-10 mins, very steam liao and CUM inside her mouth...:p (She spit out everything) Overall, if I want a good BJ, will look for her. :D

Name: Sophie
Face: 5/10
Body: A cup (slim)
BJ : 8/10 (Like her BJ)
FJ: did not try last night.
Damage: BJ $50, FJ $100

TheSting
25-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Damage: BJ $50, FJ $100

Does this mean.. u can book only for BJ ???
interesting....

gent
25-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Does this mean.. u can book only for BJ ???
interesting....

Yes... only for BJ... can also proceed to FJ in car, but no condom so did not go all the way.

TheSting
26-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Yes... only for BJ... can also proceed to FJ in car, but no condom so did not go all the way.

this sounds interesting indeed.
instead of the usual double sessions at $150
thanks buddy

Frankiestine
26-10-2005, 12:19 PM
so bro in this case how much did you pay 50 the bj or 100 for the unfinished fj?

gent
26-10-2005, 01:14 PM
so bro in this case how much did you pay 50 the bj or 100 for the unfinished fj?

Only BJ... haven't started any FJ anyway due to "security" reasons :p
Pay her $50...

Tension68
28-10-2005, 11:41 PM
This is a beri belated FR, thnx to bro Blond

Paiseh, fell sick after last friday session.. and only now feeling 100%.. but.. a short FR.. cos.. I need to sleep more till medication wears off.. sigh

session wif Red bra ger is fantastic
rubba in bath room to bed.. her BBBJ out of this world.. she was so engrossed her jewellry in her tongue..(u will find out when u try her) fell out.. have to give her full marks for effort

tried a few patterns.. but.. I was shagged out by time it was over.. very chatty ger.. very responsive.. no rush.. and accomodating upon request.. but seems to enjoy the session too.. *slurp*

I give her 7 for looks.. my opinion
9 BBBJ
FJ is 8
attitude is 10
RTF... when my vit m recharged.. most definitely

laodi123456789
08-11-2005, 05:55 PM
C cupper NIS has CHANGED her HP number. please PM me wif her old number and I will pm u wif new number. Senior bros who oledi noe her and I noe dat u noe, please drop me a pm - no number required and I will respond wif new number.

Nis is free this evening. Get your number from me and sms her for an appointment. new bros who dun noe d old number, have to wait a few days before I start sharing wif them.

firlin2001
08-11-2005, 10:24 PM
hi bros... jus wondering if i can hav a num to a brown sugar.... hav not log in for quite a while due to werk n study.... really craving to bonk a brown sugar...

laodi123456789
28-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Please note that Nis is now using her old number again. 81XXXXXX. She apologies for any inconvenience. She should be free today and this Friday if u want to meet her again.

wayfarer
28-11-2005, 05:59 PM
nice frs - keep it coming. keep up the interest for those of us who don't meet the requisites ie high rep points.

Tension68
02-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Please note that Nis is now using her old number again. 81XXXXXX. She apologies for any inconvenience. She should be free today and this Friday if u want to meet her again.

aiyah... oledi deleted old number n replace wif new
... can tell her to sms me pls... anyone????
thanks ah... at least i keep in ctc wif her lah.. otherwise... hard to find her... sometimes.. hehe

jorcass
04-12-2005, 02:02 AM
Hi brother.. Altot mine is not yet 10.. i am serious in engaging her services..

can email me her pic ?

[email protected]

Cumnow
04-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Cool!:cool: Pls share her contact, thks bro:o [email protected]

laodi123456789
04-12-2005, 08:22 PM
aiyah... oledi deleted old number n replace wif new
... can tell her to sms me pls... anyone???

Bro how to share number if ur pm box is full. Or how should I describe you to her so she noe to sms you

mybrief
05-12-2005, 11:01 AM
hey bro u have got a PM. PM u last week but no reply from u.

laodi123456789
08-12-2005, 12:32 PM
NIS-sites

Nis is available on
- Monday 12 December at 5pm only (1 session)
- Tuesday 13 of December at 5pm and onwards (multiple sessions)
- Friday 16 December at 5pm and onwards(multiple sessions)

Please make your own arrangements with her. I just advise times she can see you all.

Apologies to Bro mybrief I did get your PM but I chose not to answer it because I was busy and you are new to SBF.

tootoo
09-12-2005, 11:03 AM
wooo..... laodi bro u had taken over my thread.........:( hhahahha good good :p but anyway u must b very busy .......

laodi123456789
09-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Bro tootoo welcome back. U R most welcome to take over handling all the requests for her contact if you wan. just pm me and I update you.

Have you got any new lobangs? :) Another Yuhan or Jia Wei? Actually you still see JiaWei or she gone home liao?

tootoo
11-12-2005, 01:06 AM
i wont take over again.heheehhe.......:D

jiawei still around but she quit the line liao....

hello bro jt.u still good? hope yes....

me just come here cc look look only.......

eh any good lobang to intro? hahahaahah

Frankiestine
11-12-2005, 10:17 AM
jiawei still around but she quit the line liao....
Ah...:eek: you mean Li Jia wei the ping pong queen gone from FT to FL...:D

laodi123456789
11-12-2005, 09:50 PM
u wish brudder. Dun think so.. totally different Jia Wei.. Better looking I think.. but as tootoo say oledi quit :(

Frankiestine
12-12-2005, 12:18 PM
u wish brudder. Dun think so.. totally different Jia Wei.. Better looking I think.. but as tootoo say oledi quit :(
hehehe for a minute i thought she has gone from playing ping pong to playing samster ding dong...:D

snowcap
12-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi bro , care to share ??? Pm me ... Thanks bro =)

laodi123456789
15-12-2005, 10:15 AM
NIS is available next week - Mon to Friday from 5pm and onwards. Please sms her only on WEEKDAYS this week or next to make any appt. She apologies as she has been unwell and not able to take appts in last few days.

Those bros who sent me their contact in the last week, I did pass them onto NIS but she has lost the details. Can you please resend me your details again so I can forward them to her. Very sorry for the inconvenvience, but I dun keep numbers for long as I am not a number collector :)

laodi123456789
16-12-2005, 11:15 AM
http://imagehosting.cc/view.php/2732.jpg

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from NIS.

Anyone gonna unwrap?

mybrief
16-12-2005, 02:20 PM
hi bro thanks for remembering. yes, i'm new but doesnt means i'm not experience :). every1 need to start somewhere, someplace. sometime. its okie. cheers.

laodi123456789
16-12-2005, 02:24 PM
True you may be experienced. Why dun you try sharing some of your experiences wif the SBF forum?

mybrief
16-12-2005, 03:13 PM
experience is personal and FR is subjective. there is no need for me to share just to that i can get posnt to show "i''m experience". i'm sure there are many bros here in SF doesnt share their experience in SF, although they may have many. cheers.

Hanxinco88
16-12-2005, 04:16 PM
experience is personal and FR is subjective. there is no need for me to share just to that i can get posnt to show "i''m experience". i'm sure there are many bros here in SF doesnt share their experience in SF, although they may have many. cheers.

Well said....maybe you can try other forums whereby they will "believe" or "appreciate" your experience....as for SBF.....no sharing...no lobang....understand kiddo..!!!

Cheers

suaveguy28
16-12-2005, 06:10 PM
can i get the number for the pretty brown sugar? thanks

Mr_Discreet
16-12-2005, 08:48 PM
can any brother here.... Pm me NIS number.....thanks

laodi123456789
17-12-2005, 09:57 AM

I totally agree there is no need to share your experiences if you don't want. I hope you understand when I see there is no need to share my contacts if I dun want.

Happy cheonging!

Shyguy
17-12-2005, 11:23 AM
I totally agree there is no need to share your experiences if you don't want. I hope you understand when I see there is no need to share my contacts if I dun want.

Happy cheonging!

Bros, don't need to get so fed up with a newbie. Waste of our time and energy. Rem it's the school holidays now... just wait til his school term starts again.

laodi123456789
17-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Bros, don't need to get so fed up with a newbie.

Bro thanks for the advice. Actually not angry wif him. just highlighting the logical conclusion of his ideas.

laodi123456789
27-12-2005, 02:34 PM
The xmas present free every evening until and including Saturday 31st.

Anyone gonna book her for new years night.. Cum on the countdown? Actually dunno if she free then.. but u can always ask

redlord
27-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Any BRo wanna to exchange meena number(fl) ,i would like to have NIS number........:D

counchpotato
31-12-2005, 11:42 AM
first thanks laodi for giving my contact to NIS.

received an SMS from NIS, then book her at Lavender.

wait patiently for her to arrive, first sight, looks young and she give me a cfm.
tcss with her and she lighted her cigarette. then we proceed to the bath room, she soaped me while i was frenching and playing with her tits, very nice titts and a handfull, really enjoy her frenching.

at the bed, she started slowly licking me from top to bottom while alternating i was licking all over her and frenching and fingering her. really enjoy, it then she give a bbbj, really enjoy. after about 15 minutes, she put the caps and ride me while i was playing with her titts and frenching really like her titts.

after the first we lied down over the mattries while she smoke, both naked under the mattress, we tccss, and after 20 minutes it was my turned to take action. licked her from top to bottom, frenching, and fingering her and playing with the titts. after about 10-15 minutes she helped me put the cap and i bonked her really hard at the side of the bed. really enjoyed it

here's the scoresheet...

Looks - 7.5/10
Body - 8./10
Tits - 8.5/10
Ass - 8/10
BBBJ - 8.5/10
Frenching - Yes
FJ - 78/10
Fingering - Yes
Service - 8/10
Damage - S$150 (2hrs/2 shots) RTF - Need anyone ask?

she also she also do tarma with Fifi will try her tarma or overnight with her, really enjoyed her

Tension68
31-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi bros
i think i got back Nis number... n i cleared up my PM box too.. haha
thnx to bro who tried to PM me her old number

not sure if i upped ur rep?

pls advise.. thnx

Tension68
31-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Bro how to share number if ur pm box is full. Or how should I describe you to her so she noe to sms you

bro bro... haha.. i cleared my pm
but i think i got her old number too.. err.. can send to me to confirm?
thnx

laterz

discoverer
01-01-2006, 12:03 PM
http://imagehosting.cc/view.php/2732.jpg

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from NIS.

Anyone gonna unwrap?
Got to agree that she is 1 of the best malay fl in here in term of looks,figure and skill.Only drawback is her timing and at times flying of aeroplane.Also sometimes don't reply to smses.

CumExplorer
03-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Got to agree that she is 1 of the best malay fl in here in term of looks,figure and skill.Only drawback is her timing and at times flying of aeroplane.Also sometimes don't reply to smses.

Tried her last week on the Christmas day, as I have seen her pic (with face) b4 here, when saw her a little disappointed about her face, but her body is really good looking, very fit and can be held easily.

A really nice and services oriented malay girl, spent almost 2 hour and 20 minutes together, no rush and very patient. Services wise just as described by all bros here, will not goes into details, overall highly recommended.

laodi123456789
03-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Nis is ready for you all on Wednesday January 4, Thursday January 5 and Friday January 6.

laodi123456789
09-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Nis is reporting for duty on Wednesday 11 January, Thursday 12 January and Friday 13 of January. whos gonna celebrate at the post hari raya party wif her?

draven78eric
10-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Any BRo wanna to exchange meena number(fl) ,i would like to have NIS number........

CHAO CHEE BYE U...:mad: :mad:

RogerChongZY
10-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Any BRo wanna to exchange meena number(fl) ,i would like to have NIS number........:D

After seeing this post, I Pm him:

1st PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerChongZY
which mina number you have to change.
Tell me first i will consider

nis number got or not?

2nd PM
nis number got or not? like tatoo. who else you have?
I have coco

sherry u want? ...i never try b4 ,heard like good serivce lah ....who else u hv? coco is malay ? beatiful or not ..anyway up u up me

3rd PM
[quote=RogerChongZY][quote=redlord][quote=RogerChongZY][quote=redlord][quote=RogerChongZY]which mina number you have to change.
Tell me first i will consider

xxxxxxxx sherry up to me brother

I have no choice but to inform JT!
SBF cannot have such clown passing number around.
Call him a number collector or what.
What Redlord did was wrong.
I am zapping him instead of up him for the contact.

laodi123456789
16-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Nis available Monday to Friday this week. one slot a day

no no
16-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Nis available Monday to Friday this week. one slot a day
any slot today?

laodi123456789
16-01-2006, 03:08 PM
any slot today?

She did have slot earlier. dun no if filled already now. u need to contact her to find out

laodi123456789
17-01-2006, 04:14 PM
A samster here passed me their contact number which I passed to NIS. when she contacted him he expressed displeasure at why she should get his number and also said I must have ulterior motive for doing this. This samster has a city in his nick. This message is for you.

NIS has decided not to reply to your sms anymore. I think she felt uncomfortable with your attitude. Sorry - you may need to find another FL.

Passing the prospective cheongsters number to the FL who then initiates the contact is a security measure. Once you have made contact I am no longer involved. Repeat appointments are done without my knowledge or involvement. I do not make any money from passing the contacts to Nis. I am not an OKT.

Why do I do it? For community concern, to help samsters here, to help Nis. Please PM me if you have anymore questions. Same goes to the whole forum. If you have any questions about what I do exactly with your numbers and why I operate this way you may PM me or post your questions here.

If you disagree you may choose to obtain Nis contact from other samsters who may have different requirements. you can try Bro NATO, Bro Blonde boy or Bro tootoo who are 'quthorised' and may choose to help you. Other bros with the number can also help but less likely since they are not 'authorised' according to SBF protocol

Happy cheonging

Tyral
19-01-2006, 01:37 AM
As per my promise bro laodi123456789 this is my FR aft the session with Nis on Tues. Book a session with Nis on Tue 7pm. 7:15 sms me tell me may get to the place a little late I say nvm coz I know there is also a very bad jam. Then waited till 7:53pm then reach (wah very late ah but lucky not kana aeroplane). But my 1st impression of her body & sweet smile already made me forgive her.

Then we proceed to tcss abit then she smoke a cigi aft that she strip & :eek: her figure looks even better without clothes. And found out she was slping b4 coming here(wah nice she actually took a rest to charge herself up for the session).

So proceed to SOP bath. After bath came out & watch "Extreme Japan" while she slowing suck & grit my nipple I must say this is the best nipple I ever had! Really make me high to the extend I almost explode quickly ask her to change place & go "downtown". Well her bbbj is not really my liking but the mint in her mouth made up for it. Did a 69 & finger till she was wet. Ask her to bring the CD & proceed to fj but I forgotten the CD I bought is the stupid "tingle" type in the end I never even last for 3mins of cowgirl exploded liao due to her tight & wet pussy(& the stupid CD).

Wash up & proceed to cuddle in bed while watching "Tiramisu" & exchanging views of the char. Show ended & she started to arouse me with her magic fingers wow never knew nails scratching diff parts of my body got this "high" effect. So again bbbj abit & cap me proceed to FJ this time I lasted longer but also finished in abt 5mins :p my bro went limp in doggie & I was too tired so told her to stop.(she actually wanted me to get somemore rest 1st then con't with the last CD). So wash up paid her + tips & leave with her leaving by the staircase.

Overall this is "MY" stats for her

Face:6.5/10
Figure:8/10(very solid)
Boobs:7/10(B cup if I am not wrong)
Bbbj:6/10(not my liking)
FJ:8.5/10(100% natural juice no KY added)
GF:8.5(very accomodating+extra 0.5 for her magic fingers new exp for me)
RTF: Yeah definitely worth it.

monsta
19-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Hey bros,

I've received a few requests for Nis contact numbers (probably based on a FR I posted a while back) and I've never given them out. And I will NOT give them out, so please don't pm me for the numbers. Kindly contact the specific bros who are authorised by Nis to give out her number.

Thanks!

Steed 4
19-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Happy cheonging

Yeah Bro,agreed with you here...had a conversation with an oldbie recently(Bro Tootoo knew him too) regards abt passing numbers to FL.This kind of people really made me sick too.He was staying very low due to an 'backstab' incident and regret passing the numbers here and he feels like quiting from this forum...So Bro,becareful to whom you give the number to...
After hearing his story I feels like quiting too before this happen to me...
but for now I know whom I can trust....only the inner Circle...Bros you know who you are....Cheers.....

laodi123456789
20-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Sad News - The Gate has Closed.

NIS has decided to RETIRE in the next few weeks.

She wanted me to pass thanks to all the bros who supported her and treated her so well. She is continuing with studies, so not going to work in FL anymore.

Until retirement, she will still see repeat samsters. So you can all make your farewell booking(s). At some point she will stop her contact number 81xxxxxx and that will be THE END. I will post when I know she finished.

Do not ask for Nis number anymore, either you have it and can make your bookings or you are too late. I will still post to announce any times she has free for those repeat samsters.

I would ask other bros not to share her number anymore.

Thank you to Nis for being a great shag. Thanks to all the bros here for supporting her and for going through my security requirements.

I would like to think this has been a success story, a good FL, happy samsters, and minimum of trouble for the community. To all who was involved.. Congratulations. Now I must begin my hunt for a replacement.

everhard
20-01-2006, 08:05 PM

this must be the saddest news i ever heard.....

laodi123456789
21-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Bro Everhard. U pulling my leg! Actually its good news for NIS.

teksi74
21-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Very sad. PM twice but didn't get Nis's number. She's a friend of Fifi. I had a session with Fifi before and she showed me Nis's photo. Quite pretty. Wanted to try Nis and sms Fifi to arrange but no luck. Now no chance already. Maybe will ask Fifi again.:(

She wanted me to pass thanks to all the bros who supported her and treated her so well. She is continuing with studies, so not going to work in FL anymore.

Until retirement, she will still see repeat samsters. So you can all make your farewell booking(s). At some point she will stop her contact number 81xxxxxx and that will be THE END. I will post when I know she finished.

Do not ask for Nis number anymore, either you have it and can make your bookings or you are too late. I will still post to announce any times she has free for those repeat samsters.

I would ask other bros not to share her number anymore.

Thank you to Nis for being a great shag. Thanks to all the bros here for supporting her and for going through my security requirements.

I would like to think this has been a success story, a good FL, happy samsters, and minimum of trouble for the community. To all who was involved.. Congratulations. Now I must begin my hunt for a replacement.

laodi123456789
23-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Nis is free on Wednesday and Thursday this week. For repeat clients only.

tootoo
23-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Dont know wat will happen to me in future if cant get her..........hahaahaha

sincity2005
24-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Nis is free on Wednesday and Thursday this week. For repeat clients only.

Bro Laodi....i really hope to meet NIS.....Check ya PM.

laodi123456789
27-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Nis is working next week on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Need to clear your reunion dinner/ cookie eating stress? The New Paper reports that penetrative sex is good for stress relief