PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on me

Coffeecans
26-01-2013, 12:18 AM
There I sat on my bed, facing the windows. Staring at the heavy rain that flooded the canals and the ground. Everything was blurred by the heavy downpour which fitted what I was feeling now. My hand reached for the small ikea black photo frame, featuring the two of us. Ferline and me. She was my everything.

Feminine, with a pair of large brown eyes, pointed cheekbone, and a pair of luscious pink lips. Her hair was naturally wavy and thick, and to hide it, she would always tie it up.

Seeing her smile in the photo of us sent that bolt of lighting to my heart, numbing every single channel that pumps blood to it. As I pressed the photos towards my heart, I closed my eyes.

Reminiscing the past with her.

The door opened and Hilda came in, holding a cup of hot ginger tea, specially prepared for me.

Me: Get Out! Get outtt!

I threw whatever pillow I had on my bed towards her, except the photo frame which was firmly clamped using my arm towards my chest. Hilda dropped the tea and the hot liquid scalded her feet as she held her feet in pain, the cup was shattered all over the floor. I turned my head and stared out of the window again. Holding that black frame. It was the only thing that could give me the comfort I need.

The reflection of the glass revealed that lifeless side of me. Unkempt hair, unshaven goatie, lifeless eyes. Everyday was like a dead end to me.

Hilda picked herself up, vacuumed the broken glass and went quietly to the kitchen. She placed her hands on the kitchen sink, and trembled. Her body shivered and tears rolled down her frame.

She then composed herself and poured another glass for me to drink. As she walked towards me, handing me the cup of water, my hands forcefully hit the glass as it flew off her hands.

Me: Cut the pretendence! I don't want to see you! Out!

Hilda: It has already been so long... why?

Me: Shut up!

Yes. Ferline is dead. And today was her first death anniversary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_N1qBN1yyE

kingking28
26-01-2013, 12:23 AM
pitch tent:)

ANowhereMan
26-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Condolences. I hope you're alright bro.

Meow^^
26-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Another great story in the making...cheers bro....:D

gotnotime
26-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Yay another great story in the making! :D

Coffeecans
26-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Hilda was my childhood friend. We grew up in the same neighbourhood. She was petite with long dense hair, wears frameless glasses, with natural rosy cheeks, small almond shaped eyes with full lips. She was quite the 'belle' in school with no lack of suitors courting her. But she had always remained single. And I didn't know why.

Ferline on the other hand was one of her best friends, they always go out together, studying, shopping and playing. We were studying in different faculties. I was doing some research at the college library where I saw both of them discussing some projects on the table.

Me: Hey Hilda!

Hilda: Hi Max!

I couldn't keep ny eyes off Ferline, despite seeing her for the first time.

Hilda: Ooi... OOI Max! Quit looking at her like that! Keep your eyes on the beautiful me ok! Hummph!

Hilda's voice was so loud that the students turned their heads and looked towards to where the sound was coming from. And there was Hilda, standing up with her hands on her hips.

Max: Oops. Sorry.

I bowed to apologize.

Hilda: That's better. This is Ferline. My best buddy.

Me: Hi Ferline. I'm Max.

I couldn't help by kept my eyes on her. She wasn't really that pretty, but its her eyes which captivated me. The pair could communicate even without speaking. Ferline just gave me a smile. That Mona Lisa smile I could keep locked inside my brain permanently.

I knew I had this affinity with her. And I wanted to know her more. It felt that we had knew each other for some time. I had to excuse myself after finding the research I need.

Before I left, Hilda shouted again.

Hilda: Max! I see you at the gates at 530pm! Let's go back together!

Sigh the 'chor lor' side of her never change. I nodded and waved goodbye, stealing another glance at Ferline.

And there I got the Mona Lisa smile again.

genesis01
26-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Can't take my eyes off.......all ur stories! :D

Coffeecans
26-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Hilda: Ooi! What are you thinking about?

Hilda patted my shoulders which made me jump in shock, nearly dropping the batch of project files on my hands.

Me: Don't scare me like that!

Hilda sticked her tongue out and behind her was Ferline, giggling softly. I felt that tad of embarrassment, trying to compose myself.

Me: We are going home together?

Hilda: Of course! Ferline and me are doing our project together. You have two babes accompanying you home. Happy or not?

*Of course I am*

This was a good time to know more about Ferline.

Walking happily to the bus stop and boarding the bus, that Hilda was blabbering nonstop about how clumsy I was when I was young, and the embarrassing moments. I could feel my shade of red turning darker and darker. Hilda and Ferline was sitting behind me, and I could hear that sift giggle. Ferline was the total opposite of Hilda. Real ladylike unlike the super loud girl.

Half of my life stories were thrown before we reached our destination. AS we were walking past the coffeeshop, Hilda suddenly stopped.

Hilda: Ooi Max, walk with Ferline to my block. I'm packing some pratas!

I nodded. Of course spending time with Ferline alone would be the most ideal. I smiled. We walked slowly and I offered to take her files and she agreed.

Me: Sorry about that loudspeaker. She's always like that.

Ferline: That's her bubbly character. Beside its interesting to know about you.

I blushed again.

Me: Do you happen to live around here?

Ferline: Nope. I live in the East.

Me: Its a distance from here to there. Perhaps you want to give me your number. If you are going to work late with Hilda, I can send you home ba.

She looked at me in surprise and smiled. She took my mobile and typed her number.

I quickly saved her number and put it back to my pocket when the loudspeaker yelled.

Hilda: Oooi! You two walk like turtles! And hey, you are carrying Ferline's folders. Here! Carry mine too!

Hilda threw her bag onto my forearm, carrying the fodlers to fall and I picked it up clumsily.

Ferline wanted to help but Hilda stopped her.

Hilda: Let him do it. He's our servant!

I continued walking behind them before I reached Hilda's block. She then took her bag and waved goodbye.

I made my way home happily. For I have Ferline's number.

The question was. Was she attached?

Coffeecans Reads
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=345351

Coffeecans
27-01-2013, 09:16 PM
There were just so many questions ringing on my head. The first thing I did on my way home was sms her, letting her know my number.

Me: It's me Max. Don't work too late k?

She replied almost immediately: Sure.

I quit texting her too much in case Hilda saw the message and went on doing my own stuff and taking a short afternoon nap.

I must have been dead tired. I woke up around 8 plus by a message that made me jump in fright.

Ferline: Max, you there? You mind sending me home? It's quite late already.

Without even hesitating, I replied: Yes! I wait for you at Hilda's void deck?

Ferline: Thanks Max.

Now my heart was thumping. Yes!

Me: Daddy can I borrow your car? Need to send a friend home.

Dad: Ok. Be careful ok.

Me: Yesh!

I grabbed the car keys and was on my way, and there Ferline was standing, waiting for me.

I waved my hands and she managed to see me.

She ran towards my car and I could see her hair swinging and her breasts bouncing with her body which gave me an erection. But I tried to hide it.

Ferline: Hi Max.

The very softness of her voice made my day. I smiled back and asked her address and drove off.

And it was the first time I had supper with her.

Coffeecans Reads

LovePotion
27-01-2013, 09:36 PM
u r great.... pls carry on thanks

LuckyStrikes
27-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Good story, support

Coffeecans
27-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Ferline was wearing her red spag with a push up bra to flaunt her deep cleavage. Her hair was nicely tucked behind her ears, with a pair of shining crystal hanging down. Her short pants revealed her slender legs which was a huge turn on to me.

Me: What do you feel like eating?

Ferline: I'm not too sure, you have any recommendations?

Me: Shall we head to You Tiao Wang? The food is quite nice there.

Ferline: Sure.

Her Mona Lisa smile again. Whenever I see that my legs will go wobbly.

I ordered quite a spread and she was surprised.

Me: You always do projects till so late?

FL: No choice, so many things to do, so little time.

Me: I see. So hows the progress?

FL: Good I guess. Perhaps a few more discussions and we are good to go!

Me: Nice!

And there I was trying to dig something from her. I pretended to look around cautiously.

FL: Max, are you alright?

Me: I'm checking, just in case your boyfriend sees us.

She giggled.

FL: I'm single Max.

Puts on acting skills again.

Me: Say what?

FL: I'm single.

Me: Oh wow for a gorgeous girl like you its unbelievable.

FL: Don't be silly Max. I'm not gorgeous. No one wants me.

Me: I want!

I didn't know why but I shouted. The entire group of people turned their heads, facing my direction and see me turned red. Ferline giggled again. Dipping the doughsticks into her soya milk.

FL: Perhaps I could take it as a compliment Max. Your girlfriend gonna kill me if she hears this.

Me: I'm single too Ferline. And available.

She laughed.

FL: Isn't that Hilda your girlfriend? You two are always so lovely dovey.

Me: No. She is my childhood friend. I've always treated her as my sister. Really. Believe me.

FL: Hahaha.. ok I believe you. But did you know why Hilda's still single?

Me: *Scratches head* Why?

FL: I think you must have been a dumbbell. Can't you see from her actions? She likes you Max. She has been rejecting countless guys because of you.

Me: ....

I gobbled down my food and kept quiet.

Me: There are just some things that is not destined to be.

She smiled.

We chatted and I sent her home.

Before she turned her back, I wind down the window, stuck my head out.

Me: Ferline...

FL: Yes?

Me: Ermm. Do... Do... you think we can go out together like today?

She gave me that smile again and nodded before she ran to the lift.

*yesh! yesh! yesh! woohoo! woohoo! hurray hurray!*

My heart was springing up with sunshine, and I looked forward to seeing her again.

My phone rang and it was Hilda.

Hilda: Ooi! Where are you? I'm hungry. Wanna meet at our usual supper place?

Me: I'm tired Hilda. Perhaps next time?

Hilda: You always tired one! Hmpph. No more appetite already. NIGHT!

And she hung the phone already.

Why was I getting the feeling that Hilda thought we were an item?

Halfway through my journey, my phone rang and there was this message from Ferline.

FL: Thanks for sending me home Max. See you again. Good night. Sweet dreams.

Ahh.. this short and sweet message had already left me on cloud nine.

I want to see you again Ferline.

Coffeecans Reads

alan0338
28-01-2013, 11:02 AM
camp here ... :D

wolf2305
28-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Another great story on the way. Bro TS, you should start writing all this into a book. :)

studdyme
28-01-2013, 12:25 PM
camping for more!

acidicavex
28-01-2013, 12:46 PM
supporting and camping

Laxtred
28-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Camping~ Ptz up

DegenerationX
28-01-2013, 12:49 PM
pitch tent here! :D

Meow^^
28-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Can we have a mobile tentage that hook to coffeecans? so we no need to keep on pitch and unpitch our tent? :D

Coffeecans
28-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Looking at Hilda and Ferline, they were just poles apart. How can they be best buddies?

Ferline's words were ringing in my mind.

FL: I think you must have been a dumbbell. Can't you see from her actions? She likes you Max. She has been rejecting countless guys because of you.

This had never crossed my mind at all.

I collapsed on bed and fell asleep.

It has been a stressful week, neverending projects and exams! After this there would be a short holiday which make me look forward to. Finally a break. But what am I supposed to do with the holiday? Go back to my usual workplace to work? Let's decide when the holidays are nearing I guess.

Ferline and I was smsing each other almost daily, catching up with each other. The chemistry between us seemed to work out really well. It felt like we had telepathy, we could read each other's mind. Amazing! Is that what you call 'love at first sight'?

Just then, my phone rang.

Hilda: Ooi! You going anywhere for the short break? I booked a chalet already! Me you and Ferline ok!

Me: Ok I'll be there!

Hilda: No aeroplanes ok! Else I will ignore you for the rest of your life.

Me: Ok! You are so naggy.

Hilda: Hmpph!

She hung up.

How apt. Another chance to go out with Ferline again. As I look at my fingers, just a week more to the break.

*Faster faster I thought to myself.*

Coffeecans Reads

Skyboy1988
30-01-2013, 01:32 PM
TS please continue..

LovePotion
30-01-2013, 09:56 PM
plsssssss carry on thanks

Coffeecans
01-02-2013, 10:59 AM
The week ended with excitement bursting through me. Chalet chalet time!

But how do I get the opportunity to have time with Ferline with Hilda around? I was trying to think of ways to be around Ferline. I took out my phone and texted her.

Me: I'm so looking forward to the chalet.

FL: Me too.

Me: I'm actually looking more forward to seeing you Ferline.

FL: *Blushes* Me too.

Me: You busy now?

FL: Nah. Not really. Maybe going out with Hilda for window shopping. Want to join us?

Me: With Hilda? Nah. Hahaha.

FL: I'm sure she likes your company, Max. She's been always talking about you.

Me: Nah. How about supper tonight?

FL: Not too sure. I let you know later ok?

Me: I'll be waiting.

FL: :)

I grinned as I took an afternoon nap. I was totally exhausted after the week of intense studying overnight.

I held Ferline's hand as we strolled on the beach. Her head close to my arm. The sparkling glitters of the reflection on the waves were so beautiful, the sound of the waves soothing. It was quiet and the world felt as though there were only two of us living in the whole wide world. Her delicate fingers, her enticing eyes, her femininity, her beauty was flawless. We stopped by the empty bench, with my hands over her shoulders, her head leaning on me. We didn't say a word, we let our emotions and chemistry do the talking. She placed her fingers on my chest, near my heart, feeling the thumps. She lifted her head and smiled at me. Our eyes locked, exchanging our souls. Looking at each other, sharing our thoughts, feeling that tinge of happiness and closeness we have for each other. As we leaned ourselves closer to each other without noticing, I could hear and feel her breath, her eyes closed, the smell of her hair brought by the wind, and just when our lips were going to touch...

My phone rang, making me jump out of that beautiful dream that I had, and it was Hilda.

Hilda: Ooi! Want to join two pretty ladies for supper? At my block. I see you there in 10 mins!

Me: Orh.

There I saw the both of them eating the famous prata.

Hilda: Aiyo! Your ten minutes so long is it?

Me: Sorry. You just woke me up.

Hilda: You so tired is it?

Me: I didn't expect to sleep so long.

Hilda: Go order your prata!

Ferline just smiled.

As I made my order and sat down, Hilda ordered me.

Hilda: Ooi! Send my friend home later.

Hilda: Ooi! Why your response so quick!

Me: Quick? Then you want me to answer you two minutes later is it?

Our bickering started and there Ferline was giggling over our arguments. It was pretty normal for me and Hilda.

I walked Hilda home and went to my car.

Ferline: Thanks Max. Sorry for the trouble.

I smiled at her as I started the engine.

Me: Ferline, I dreamt of you just now. And it was getting in the most emotional part, and Hilda destroyed everything with my phone ringing.

Ferline: Wow. What did you dreamt of?

I thought to myself for a moment.

I took a deep breath.

Ferline: Are you ok Max?

She said with a worried face.

I'm not sure how things will turn out. But I told myself.

I am going to pour all my feelings out to Ferline.

Tonight will be the day.

My heart was beating furiously.

I drove her to her house. The moment she tried to open the car door, I grabbed her arms.

Me: Ferline, I have something to tell you.

Coffeecans Reads

Coffeecans
02-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Ferline turned her head. Surprised by my gesture.

Me: Ferline, I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you. I like everything about you. I know this may be too sudden but I think you are the one for me. Would you be my girlfriend please?

Our eyes met with electric currents coursing through each other. She kept quiet for a while. Then nodded her head.

That joy was simply indescribable. I was overjoyed and floating on cloud nine. I went out of the car, opened her door and carried her in my arm.

Me: I'm the happiest man on earth!

I swung in rounds with her in my arms. She held on to me happily too.

Me: I love you Ferline.

Ferline: I love you too Max. But you can let me down already. Your arms must be tired.

Me: I can hold you forever. And ever!

She gave me a kiss on my cheeks and whispered to me.

Ferline: Keep this from Hilda ok?

I nodded. And carried her to the lift lobby, kissed her and saw her going into the lift.

I could still feel that injection of joy. As I walked back to my car, I received a message.

Ferline: Goodnight dear. Thanks for sending me home. Muacks.

Me: Love you. Looking forward to the chalet.

Ferline: Me too. Sweet dreams. Dream of me again tonight.

Me: nah. I think I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm too happy for that :)

Ferline: I don't want a panda boyfriend. I going to sleep soon. Nights.

Me: Nights dear.

I drove happily back home and started to plan what to do at the chalet.

Coffeecans Reads

axeman24
02-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Bro Coffeecans your story is like taking cocaine, very addictive. If I dont read your story for 1 day, I will have withdrawal symptom :D. Please contiune your story soon, thank you.

Coffeecans
02-02-2013, 11:05 AM
I packed my bag, ready for the chalet tomorrow.

All things checked. Candles checked. Lighters checked. Neon sticks checked. Everything goods to go!

Hilda: Ooi! We share a cab together. See you 15 mins at my block!

Me: Ok.

Hilda: You are early. Good. We will swing by to pick Ferline on the way.

Hilda was wearing a black spaghetti top with short blue pants, revealing her nice legs. She was wearing shades, with a long sporty bag slinged on her.

Hilda: Ooi what you looking at? Never seen a pretty girl is it?

She threw her bag at me and ordered me to carry it while she hailed a cab.

Me: So you want sit where? Front or back?

Hilda: Ooi. Of course front la. You know I like the seat why ask me again?

We were lucky to sit on the Mercedes taxi.

Hilda: Uncle, we go Bedok central first then to Costa Sands Chalet.

In 15 minutes, I saw Ferline, wearing a pink singlet with a black tube, together with short white pants. She looked so radiant everytime I see her. She waved to Hilda and sat beside me. I took her bag and placed it on my lap. She smiled at me and the uncle drove off.

Hilda was blabbering about gossips nonstop and then I took Ferline's long bag, held Ferline's hand and hid it using Ferline's long bag.

Hilda took a glance at the rear mirror.

Hilda: Ooi! Why the bag so funnily positioned one? Why is it positioned in the centre of you two? Weirdos you are.

Upon hearing that I pulled the bag to my side.

Ferline: I'm quite embarassed he has to carry for me. So I figured we share the load this way.

Hilda: Nah. Ignore him. He is our servant.

Me: .....

We reached and I ended up paying all the bills, carrying all that bags. So the reason Hilda asked me along so I can carry all that bags for her. Nice friend she is.

Hilda: Ooi! What you standing there for? Go to room 309! Why must I be reminding you?

She said as she gave my head a knock with her knuckles.

Me: Hey that hurts!

Hilda: Who told you to stand there like a statue! You deserve it.

Ferline came over and rubbed the spot Hilda hit him.

Ferline: Don't be so harsh on him Hilda.

Hilda: He don't feel pain. He's a man you know.

Hilda unlocked the door and jumped onto the bed.

Hilda: Oh it feels so good! Come Ferline! Max, put the bags down. Go and make us two cups of coffee.

Ferline: I don't need it Hilda.

Hilda: Its ok. Ooi! You hear it? Go make coffee!

Reluctantly I went on to boil some water, waiting for the opportunity to spend some time with Ferline.

After I made the coffee, Hilda reverted.

Hilda: Why you take so long to make the coffee? Ferline, lets go out for real coffee. The one here sucks.

She grabbed her hand and stormed out of the room.

Hilda: Ooi! You take care of the room ok? Enjoy your coffees.

I was nearing on the verge of bursting but I gritted my teeth. I can't lose my cool with my girlfriend around.

Ferline turned her head and blew me a kiss, neutralizing my anger.

The doors closed and there was silence. On the corner laid 3 bags, mine, Hilda's and Ferline's.

What was Ferline's luggage filled with? What would she be wearing for the next two days? What lingerie or bikinis would she be wearing?

I slowly tiptoed to her bag and unzipped it. Feeling that adrenalin rush to both my heart and my rod.

Coffeecans Reads

Botakhead2
02-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Waiting patiently for nice time and happenings. You had 2 girls liking you, go grab them.:D

Botakhead
02-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Another nice sexciting novel.:)

Coffeecans
03-02-2013, 06:05 PM
As I crept happily to Ferline's bag, unzipping her bag, letting the nice feminine smell fill my nostrils. Upon unzipping whast greeted me was a spread of pink tops and lingerie. I bent down for a closer sniff, where I press my nose on the plain pink bra, feeling the texture at the tip of my nose. I was about to touch the rest of her things when suddenly the hard knock on the door startled me.

Hilda: Ooi! Ooi! OOI! Open the door! Quick! Quick! Ferline.... Ferline... Open the door now!

I zipped her bag and opened the door. Hilda sounded very nervous and urgent.

Hilda: Ooi! What took you so long? Ferline... Ferline... Where is her bag?

She stormed towards Ferline's bag, threw her clothes all over, in search of something.

I was puzzled by her actions and did not question her on anything. She took out a silverish blue stick and ran out, I followed suit with the keys on my pocket.

There Ferline sat on the chair, panting heavily as if she was losing her breath. Her face pale, her hands were on her chest as though she was trying hard to breathe. Hilda, passed her the stick and Ferline pressed the top of the stick, took some deep breaths and finally the color on her face was slowly coming back.

That blue stick was an inhaler. I was shocked stiff by Ferline and she looked at me, smiled weakly. I went over and carried her. She hung her arms over me and we went back to the room with Hilda.

The entire room was full of Ferline's clothes because Hilda threw it around. I placed Ferline on the bed and went to pick up her clothes back to her bag.

Hilda: Ooi. Take care of Ferline, I'm going to buy some hot drinks for Ferline.

I nodded and Hilda left, closing the door.

In an instant I ran to Ferline, checking if she was ok.

Me: Dear, are you ok?

She nodded and smiled.

Me: You gave me a scare.

Ferline (in a soft voice): I'm sorry. I didn't know my asthma attack would come suddenly. I have a history of severe asthma, That's why I always have the inhaler with me. I'm sorry to have made you worry.

I hugged and kissed her on her cheeks.

Me: What would I do without you dear. Don't let it happen to you again. Next time I will accompany you where you go. Is it alright?

She nodded happily. I covered her with the blanket and continued tidying up the place. She slept for a while before Hilda came back.

Hilda: Ooi. How is she?

Me: She's sleeping now.

Hilda: Phew. She had asthma since young. It has been hard on her to rely on the inhaler. But I know she is trying to fight it.

Me: Glad she's fine now.

I got a fright just now more than ever, I still wanted to be there for Ferline. And always there when she needs me.

I jot down the inhaler model and tucked it to my wallet. I will look around for it and stock some up if possible.

Ferline slept till the evening where I went to buy dinner for all. And specially bought fish porridge for Ferline.

I opened the door to see the both of them watching tv in the chalet. Ferline, still weak but looking better.

Me: Hilda, the chicken rice is for you. Ferline, I bought fish porridge for you.

Without saying anything, I brought the fish porridge near Ferline and fed her using the spoon. She ate it slowly, glancing at me with a smile.

Hilda seemed to discover something between us, but she tossed the thought away. Perhaps its because Ferline was not well. She thought to herself.

Coffeecans Reads

Coffeecans
04-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Nothing much happened that night. I spend the night taking care of Ferline, whilst Hilda was busy playing watching her tv. Ferline soon fell asleep after having her dinner.

Hilda: Ooi. Do you want supper or any snacks? I go buy. I want to walk around. You look after Ferline ok?

I nodded and she left. I stared at Ferline, sleeping at the queen sized bed. She was really the angel in my eyes. I pecked her cheeks and went on for a shower.

I could hear the door unlocking and Hilda was back.

*So fast?* I thought to myself and continued shampooing. I loved showers. Taking my time and relaxing under the hot water spray. In a way it was my own style of relaxation.

As the water sprayed on my head, letting all the foam go down my shoulders.

There was no sound of the tv. Weird. Why didn't Hilda switch it on? I turned it off so it would not disturb Ferline's sleep.

Suddenly a hand touched my back like that of a ghost movie. I couldn't open my eyes as there was still foam on my eyes. Then I felt someone hugging me, with pointy nipples tickling my back.

I quickly washed my eyes and rubbed my face to get rid of the foam.

As I turned my head, there Hilda was. Fully naked behind me. Weeping.

Coffeecans Reads

limesmile
04-02-2013, 06:22 PM
support! waiting for more

Cherrygen
04-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Luv the tender lovey care showered upon Ferline.
A gentleman (;

Coffeecans
05-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Hilda stood behind me, with her breast pressing on my back. Soft and bouncy. I couldn't believe my eyes. How could she be there?

The water was still flowing down my body towards her. Dripping to her hair, slowly down her B cupped valleys, to her small dark chocolate peaks, down her slim abdomens to the clean shaven privates. She did not cover herself with her hands. She turned me towards her.

Hilda: Hug me.

I was dumbfounded. This is not the Hilda I know.

Me: What's wrong with you? Go and wear some clothes before you catch a cold!

She ignored me and her hands went on to grab my shaft which had an instant reaction seeing the naked her. She immediately knelt down and placed it deep into her mouth where I could feel the tip of Little Max touching her throat. I tried to push her away but her increased the suction and pace and refused to let go by wrapping her arms around my waist.

It was her very first time giving head. I could feel some teeth grind but it was rather well done, within minutes I ejaculated in her, causing her to choke on my sticky cum from Little Max. She choked and opened her mouth, letting my cum drip from her mouth to the floor, drip by drip.

Hilda: Bitter...

I washed off the sperm off the floor and asked her to go gargle her mouth.

Me: Just what was that all about?

She looked at me.

Hilda: I love you Max. I have always loved you.

Her words caught me by surprise. Ferline was right. But how was I supposed to answer that? I have already promised Ferline not to break the news of us to her. Just what should I do?

To make things worse, I heard the bathroom door open, and Ferline was there, adapting to the bright lights. And then she saw the both of us naked.

*Oh god! This is not good. Not good at all.*

Her eyes stared in me in disbelief but she was too weak to react, as she fell to the ground. I hurriedly went over to her and helped her to the bed.

Hilda quickly closed the bathroom door and showered.

Me: Dear I can explain.

Ferline: Don't. I know what happened. I saw Hilda acting weirdly when she was back. She suddenly took off her clothes and stormed into the bathroom.

Me: We didn't do anything.

Ferline: I know. I trust you dear.

She said as she gave me a weak smile. She then laid down again and slept.

Now to avoid all misunderstandings, I told myself. I am going to come clean with Hilda.

There is only one in my heart.

Coffeecans Reads

Botakhead2
05-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Waiting for more to cum.:D

nekasrof
05-02-2013, 03:12 AM
we need to cum all out!

Cherrygen
05-02-2013, 07:47 AM
There is only one in my heart.

Coffeecans Reads

Freaking sweet (;

Coffeecans
08-02-2013, 04:48 PM
sorry for the delay. been real crazy for work.

Coffeecans
08-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Hilda came out of the shower room, with the towel wrapped around her body, acting as though nothing has happened.

Me: You and Ferline can share the bed. I brought my sleeping bed. And Hilda, I have something to tell you.

Suddenly Ferline grabbed my hands, and gestured by shaking her head. I took the hint.

Me: Do you want any soft drinks? I'm going to get some.

Hilda: I'm fine. Go ahead.

I got out of the chalet and went to buy the beverages, stocking up on milo packs too just in case Ferline needs.

Hilda: Ferline, you know what? I think I fallen for Max. But why is it that he doesn't seem to like me? He seems to always treat me as a friend and sister. No matter how I try to force, he doesn't seem to have the chemistry with me. Is it because I'm not attractive enough?

Ferline (speaking weakly): You are over thinking... let's sleep.

Hilda nodded and headed to sleep.

I sat at the coffeeshop and got myself a drink, thinking of what just happened. Just as it happened so suddenly, it did felt good. I could feel Little Max getting hard from the very thought. I guess males being males, there are just times where we would succumb to temptation; but it was more of her who forced it on me, not the other way round. Hilda's body was etched in my vision memory and I can't seem to shake it off.

I went back to find the lights switched off, and I crept quietly to brush my teeth and prepared to sleep.

I dozed off almost immediately and around 4am in the morning, suddenly I felt as though I was suffocating. I found it hard to breathe. There was something stuffing my face. Something moist and warm. And it was going in a clockwise direction on my face. I tried to move but there was somethign clamping my arms. I opened my eyes.

And what greeted me was pink lips of Hilda where she was happily grinding her pinkie all over my face.

What do I do now? Ferline is there.

Coffeecans Reads

Pjboy
08-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Awaiting another great story.

ChihiroAyasato
08-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Great story. Please continue!

Cherrygen
08-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Pretend to sleep !

Coffeecans
09-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Bit by bit Hilda got wetter. Her hands were stretched behind her and she was reaching for my hard prick. Her hands slipped into my bermudas, with her fingers charging through a bush of black like that of a snake slithering, finally reaching its prey. Moving my foreskin down slowly and up with fluid strokes, with her last finger touching a portion of my balls. It felt really good but this was not right. I can't be doing this. Not now. Not ever.

I tried to move but to no avail. She had tied my legs. I was like a worm now. If I do not do something then things will get out of control.

What should I do? What can I do?

I tried to move my head and I decided. The only way to get out was to announce my relationship with Ferline.

I wriggled and twisted, finally caught a breather. I guess Hilda must have felt I was suffocating from her burying her pinkie pressing on my face and nose. Immediately took some deep breaths. And I pretended to pant, hoping this would frighten her a little.

Me: Ugh..ugh..ugh. (Pants heavily) I need air...

Hilda: Don't pretend. I know you Max. Everytime you try to lie your eyes will keep blinking. You are lying.

What the hell!

She seen through me in an instance. Instead of freeing me, she pulled my shorts down, as well as her panties.

*Oh no. This is really bad. I really need to do something! Fast!.*

I took a deep breath and was in preparation of blurting out the secret.

She was trying to move near my prick, stroking it gently and staring at my hard rod which was trying its best to smell her pinkie.

A loud thud came from the door.

"Open the door! It's me Guru! Hey!"

That knock sent her jumping in fright as I quickly positioned myself by sitting up and untying the knot on my legs.

Thank god for that knock.

It died down soon as I would hear someone shouting to him: Hey Guru, wrong room, who asked you to drink so much?"

I quickly pulled up my bermudas and curled up. That knock mught have woken Hilda up a little as she quickly jumped back on bed and hid under the blanket. Because of what she did, I was afraid to doze off. I tried to keep my eyes open.

Till I saw the sun.

What a stupid night. I was totally drained. Like a dried plum.

Coffeecans Reads

ChihiroAyasato
09-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Can't wait for the next installment!

eeemen
09-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Another great one bro TS!! Enjoyed all your stories, thanks! A very Happy Lunar New year to you bro, cheers, ..........

big wood
09-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Ts another great story thanks

Coffeecans
11-02-2013, 11:41 PM
It was morning already and my head was really heavy. I could hardly keep my eyes open. But it was assuring to see Ferline feeling better. Her face was rosy and she seemed to be alright after her rest.

Hilda was still asleep, snoring lightly. I went over to Ferline to ask if she was fine. She smiled at me and went to brush her teeth.

Ferline: Shall we have breakfast? I will tell Hilda.

I nodded happily and could see Ferline whispering to her. Hilda nodded sleppily and we left.

Me: Thank god. I'm so sleepy. Hilda tried to attack me again last night. And luckily I was saved by a drunk man knocking on the door. I didn't dare to sleep dear. It's scary.

Ferline held my hand and leaned her head on my arm as we went for breakfast. Every moment with her was sweet.

The coffee tasted so much better. And we talked to each other for a long time, forgetting about Hilda in the process. We held hands on the table and was looking at each other as if there was only the two of us in the entire world.

Hilda washed up and looked at the clock. It was already an hour and they are still not back. She decided to find them.

She looked around and they were not at the food court. And so she walked. When something caught her attention and it was not pleasant. At the distance, Hilda saw me and Ferline holding hands, walking towards her direction. Hilda quickly hid herself. And stared at them.

She couldn't believe her eyes but somehow it was something that she had suspected before.

She felt as though the blood that was coursing through her veins was acid instead. She felt betrayed. How could her best friend snatch Max away? How could she! She could feel her fist clenching tightly with her eyes fixed on the happy couple.

*So that was why you rejected me Max. You will pay for this! You will pay for this!* Hilda's eyes screened them with anguish and jealously.

*If I can't get him, nobody will!*

Hilda stormed off, trying her best to keep her cool but failed. She was in a dilemma now. To go back to the chalet and act as if nothing happened or should she just leave the chalet; but if she did that, wouldn't she be just creating a chance for them to be together?

*No so easy you two. Not so easy*

She thought as she walked back, trying to scheme something to separate the two.

Coffeecans Reads

SGDreamchaser
12-02-2013, 02:29 AM
wa I got a feeling the hilda hid the inhaler.

SammyNewbie
12-02-2013, 04:32 AM
Ferline is a very bad attempt to disguise a gal's name XD.

Although a google search shows people actually have such a name ^.^"

Anyhow, I have read abit. Been off and on SBF a lot recently.

Cherrygen
12-02-2013, 11:30 AM
wa I got a feeling the hilda hid the inhaler.

same thoughts...:(

Botakhead
12-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Mighty sour storm brewing up, sumthing bad eventually happened..........please carry on.;)

Etude
13-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Do carry on. :)

Coffeecans
16-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Hilda's eyes were blinded with jealously. How can Max fall for another person other than her? They grew up together, even to the extent of bathing together when they were young. But why? Why? Why?

The more she thought about what she saw, the more agitated she became. But she knew she must control herself and not make a scene. She needs to make sure that they were a couple, and not speculate.

Calm down. Calm down. She told herself.

To Hilda, she was caught in the middle now after she calmed herself. One is her best friend while the other is the one she likes.

What was she to do?

She walked back, trying to figure out what to do. She was now standing in front of the wooden black door of the chalet, hesitating to open the door, afraid to see them together but she knew she had to do it.

The door opened and she could hear giggling. Max was tickling Ferline and both of them looked so happy. For a moment time seemed to stop and seeing both of them happily together made her feel delighted for them yet the possessive nature of her didn't bulge.

Hilda: Where's my breakfast?

Hilda screamed and immediately the two of them stopped and Max walked towards her with the breakfast he bought.

Hilda: What's this?

She said as she flung her arms towards the Mac paperbag. The macmuffin flew and hit the wall with the coffee spilled over the wall.

Me: Hey, what's with you?

Hilda: I don't want McDonalds. You know I don't like it. I like kaya toast and kopi! How could you forget!

I was nearly on the verge of scolding her due to lack of sleep but because my girlfriend was there I could not lose my cool. I walked towards the pack that was scattered all over and cleaned up the mess, taking the paper towels to clean up the spills. Ferline offered to help but I declined her.

Me: Happy? Now what do you want?

I stared at Hilda. The glance that could kill.

Hilda: You were never like this Max.

Tears were flowing down her eyes. She looked at me with the look of a girl who needed attention. She hugged me tightly and I tried to push her away.

Now Hilda had lost it.

Hilda: WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? EVEN WHEN I'M OFFERING MYSELF TO YOU? EVEN IN THE SHOWER YOU DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH ME NOT EVEN LAST NIGHT! WHY? JUST BECAUSE OF FERLINE?

Ferline: Hilda, I.....

Hilda: Shut the fuck up! I'm talking to Max. I want to hear it from his mouth! I dare you look at me in my eyes and say that bitch is your girlfriend!

I could tolerate some other things but the very thought of her calling my girlfriend a bitch was something I can't bear. In an instant I leaned towards her very closely and stared at her. It felt intense and the words came out in retaliation.

Me: Ferline is not a bitch. I forbid you to call her that. Ferline is my GIRLFRIEND. FOR NOW. FOR EVER.

The words stung Hilda. She collapsed on the floor. Unable to react.

I grabbed Ferline's hand and bag and stormed off the room. The door slammed shut with Hilda alone in the room.

Ferline: Are you being too harsh on her, dear. Go back and comfort her. She is after all a girl.

Me: Yes dear. I may be too harsh.

Ferline: Let's go back. Let me talk to her ok?

I nodded and went back. When I opened the door, I saw Hilda lying on the floor with blood on the ground. Ferline froze.

Hilda just took the knife and slashed her wrist. She kept saying in her unconscious state "Don't leave me Max, don't leave me."

Ferline's heart was filled with guilt and remorse. What has she done to her friend. Did she just stole the one who meant so much to Hilda away? In her heart she didn't expect Hilda to love him that much. But Ferline too is in love with him. What should she do?

Max took a clean cloth and applied strength to her wounds, and brought her to the nearest clinic he could find. Hilda had a few stitches and was still weak to react.

Me: Lucky you mentioned going back dear, else I would have lived in guilt all my life. Sorry I shouted at her dear.

Ferline forced a smile and leaned her head on me.

I carried Hilda and went back to the chalet. Hilda was sleeping soundly.

Ferline: Dear, I'm sorry. I didn't know you meant so much to Hilda. Could you give me time to think over our relationship please? Hilda is my good friend and you are my love. But between these two I have to choose. I knew one day this would surface but I didn't know it will be so soon.

Ferline said as she buried herself in my chest and cried.

My heart raced. Don't tell me its going to end when we were just starting.

Coffeecans Reads

LovePotion
16-02-2013, 10:07 PM
good story pls carry on. thanks.

Aficionado
17-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Good read. Looking forward to next update..

Coffeecans
17-02-2013, 10:54 PM
The two of us went quiet. That moment of awkwardness.

But in me we knew that we loved each other. But how are we going to carry on?

Ferline: Max, give me 3 days to decide. Then I will call you ok? Maybe I should go home now. You mind sending me to the taxi stand?

I nodded and we left. Hilda was still sleeping.

I tried to hold Ferline's hands but her hands moved away. My heart broke as we walked quietly and I waved her goodbye.

I then received a message from Ferline.

Ferline: Sorry dear. I didn't want this to happen. But probably we should not sms each other these 3 days. We need to really think over without contacting each other.

Reluctantly I replied a "Ok dear".

My heart weighed a ton as though it's going to drop anytime.

Packed some food back and bought Hilda a pack of fish soup. For now everything tasted really bland. And I had lost my appetite totally.

Hilda woke up, feeling the pain on her wrists.

I did not talk much and brought the food to her.

Hilda: It hurts, could you feed me please?

Just like a zombie, I fed her without any soul in me. She seemed to know what had happened.

Hilda: Ferline?

Me: She's gone.

Hilda kept quiet.

Me: Are you full already? I need a walk at the beach alone.

Hilda: Can I go with you?

I nodded as I did not want anything to happen again.

My lips were shut and I continued to walk with Hilda trailing behind. I walked until I found a secluded spot and sat there. Looking at the blue skies, with the sound of the waves and the breeze blowing towards my face. I was supposed to stroll with Ferline here but now it has became something difficult. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Hilda sat beside me and kept her distance.

Hilda: I'm sorry.

I continued to stone.

Me: Let's go back.

I didn't know why but I did not want to hear her confess or something as I knew she would.

When we reached the chalet, Hilda asked.

Hilda: My wrist still hurt and I don't think I can bathe myself, can you help? Please?

Fuck. Not this stance again.

Coffeecans Reads

eeemen
18-02-2013, 01:02 AM
LOL, a very persistent gal isn't she? Do Cary onz bro, looking forward to how it all panned out . Cheers, ..........

Coffeecans
19-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Not again. But she cut her wrist because of me. And there was no one to help her. I swore to myself that I would not be tricked by her again.

Me: Hilda, I don't want any tricks from you again. I want you to close your eyes while I help you. If you try any tricks then I will be out of here. You understand me?

She nodded.

I led her to the toilet, helped her strip and wrapped her wrist with a plastic bag to prevent water from sipping in. Took in a chair in the shower and asked her to sit. As I turned on the tap and showered her, while maintaining the distance between us.

She raised her arm so as to keep the bandage dry.

Took a hand towel and wiped her face, slowly down. I tried my best not to let my palms touch her skin. Adding that shower foam on the hand towel, I proceeded to rub her neck downwards, slowly down her small cleavage. She let out a soft moan as her mouth opened a little to let out that gasp of air. The entire hand towel covered her whole breast, touching the tip of her dark nipple. I moved the towel in an infinity direction to clean her, then down her flat tummy. Catching a glimpse of her clean shaven pussy. But purposely I avoided the area. Just brush through in between her legs and her calves before I showered her with water.

Of course it was really very tempting but I had to control myself. Just how many times do you see naked friends who are willing to make out with you? I'm the lucky one but deep in me I only loved Ferline.

Hilda was obedient and she listened. I told her to step out of the shower room while I used the towel to wipe her dry. Each brush against her chest, she let out that erotic moan, enough to drive any man nuts. BUt it didn't work on me. I hurried and dressed her. She sulked. And walked out with a heave of disappointment.

I'm going to get you some food. Any preferences?

She shook her head. Seeing the quiet and 'feminine' side of her was quite nice. She was not that loud and boyish girl but the kind that I liked. I slapped myself to stop thinking about this rubbish and went off to buy her food.

Hilda took out her phone and texted Ferline.

Hilda: He just bathed me and touched me. Too bad for you. He's mine tonight. All mine.

Ferline just ignored Hilda for she knew Hilda was just trying to anger her. She knew Hilda too well. She felt partly responsible for Hilda's injury so she was neutral to her message.

I wanted so much to text Ferline but her warning about not contacting her really drove me mad. Luckily we will be checking out tomorrow. And I can;t wait for tomorrow to come. Of course, I hoped that Hilda's parents don't see her wounds and ask about it. But living with Hilda in this chalet was risky. I really can't bring myself to doze off for it would be disastrous if I slept so I drank a cup of super strong coffee, hoping that it would tide me through the night.

Me: Hilda, I bought dinner already.

The only thing I saw was Hilda stark naked again, playing with herself with her fingers while locking her eyes on me. Her tongue stretched out as if she was hinting something.

Hilda: I want your dick in my mouth. Now, please.

I took a deep breath.

Me: Please Hilda. Stop this nonsense.

And before I could react, a stick came from behind and hit me unconscious. The only sound I hear was laughing before I passed out cold with the packet of food scattered on the floor.

Coffeecans Reads

gotnotime
19-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Omg this is panning out to one of the cases that I've heard from my friends..
Where the girl, or ferline, got another person to hit the guy unconscious, and then takes photos indicative of intimacy, and.. Blackmails the guy?

coleman77
20-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Bro Coffeecan, your story is so well written that I have become addicted to it. Thank you.

Coffeecans
20-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Hilda laughed. Everything was going according to her plan. She thanked her friend who knocked me unconscious.

The moment Hilda saw Ferline and me, she was already plotting about how to get make me hers. She let Ferline and me go to the chalet while she made a call to her friends, handed them the key to the chalet.

Hilda: Hello Dave, I need your help. You like me right? After you done this job, I will rethink about being your girlfriend. Here are the details. I need you to knock Max unconscious. When its done, then I will reconsider your courtship.

Hilda's eyes gleamed. This was the moment that she has been waiting for. Despite the pain on her wound, she was excited to have Max all by herself. She licked her lips with her tongue. And used her single hand to remove my bermudas. She then proceeded to strip.

She took her phone and 'tangoed' Ferline.

Coffeecans Reads

Coffeecans
21-02-2013, 11:27 PM
The Tango icon bounced on Ferline's phone as she picked up the call, only to see Hilda giving me a blowjob with her eyes fixed on the phone. Hilda was trying to spite Ferline. The slurping sounds could be heard as she continued. Ferline felt something unusual. Why was Max not moving at all? Even a slightest blowjob should have given him some reaction.

Ferline: What did you do to him?

Hilda smiled and then hung up the phone where she continued her progress. I was knocked out cold and couldn't remember what happened.

Hilda positioned her pink rose towards my rod and she slowly sat on me, as she knelt. She took quite some time before she could successfully insert my rod in her. There was a tinge of pain on her face, but she pressed on, finally getting all aroused.

She rode slowly, gaining momentum gradually. She was feeling both pain and pleasure. And there were some traces of blood at her hips. She was happy that she had given her first to me. She took the camera and shot that scene with the drop of blood on me. And proceeded to whatsapp Ferline, followed by a message.

Hilda: He took my first. And when he knows about it, you will be history. Hahahaha. He is mine. All mine.

Ferline was far too mature and intelligent for the likes of Hilda. She knew that something must have happened to me.

Ferline: Did you knock him out?

Hilda: How did you know?

Ferline: Of course. He wasn't even moving when you were blowing him. There wasn't even any movement from his hands. Hilda, please. Be a grown up. This is childishness. I'm not going to get mad or jealous. We are good friends and I know your character. When Max wakes up and know what you did, he's going to be so mad. Stop all these games already Hilda. I still want us to be friends.

Upon seeing that long message, Hilda seemed to regret what she did but she knew that it was too late. What Ferline said was right. She was too childish and was blinded by her jealously. Now what should she do?

I woke up in the middle of the night, having a bad headache and pain around the back of my neck. It was purplish. I saw Hilda asleep in the corner and was relieved. I had no recollection of what happened earlier. Seeing that all is normal, I went back to sleep again.

Coffeecans Reads

Coffeecans
22-02-2013, 05:25 PM
The next day nothing much happened and the wilful Hilda was gone. Its weird. It's like she changed overnight. She walked over with a warm towel and pressed on my neck.

Hilda: Is it still painful?

I nodded and she seemed to be sad for my bruise.

Me: What happened?

Hilda broke down.

Hilda: Last night someone suddenly entered the room and knocked you out. And.... and... the person raped me.... Max.... help...

Her voice was trembling, she seemed to be really scared. Of course the first instinct was to hug her and comfort her.

Me: I'm sorry, I'm a useless person. Are you alright? Shall we go to the police station?

Hilda: Its.... ok... what's done is done...

Me: Do you know who did it?

Hilda: No... I was knocked unconscious too and when I awoke, I was already naked.

Me: Oh god. How the hell did they break in? There's no traces of break in.

Hilda: I'm not sure. Maybe its Ferline.

Me: Don't be foolish! She wouldn't do that?

Hilda: Why not? She may be the one with the keys! Maybe she had arranged this so once you know that my first was not given to you, you will forsake me for her!

Me: Hilda! Please! Stop this nonsense.

Hilda: Of course you are not affected. It's my first you know!

She leaned and hugged me real tight.

Hilda: You must take responsibility for it because you failed to protect me! You must be my boyfriend to atone for it!

That sense of guilt coursed through my veins into my brains. My palms turned cold. And my heart pounced. Yes it was my fault she got raped. But what should I do? It's my fault that Hilda got raped. But what about Ferline?

I told myself that I need to speak to Ferline about this. I need to call her and tell her.

I need to take responsibility for Hilda's rape. Much as I loved Ferline, I am after all a man. And I am determined to find out the person who knocked me unconscious and her rapist. I swear that I will beat the crap out of him.

Me: Let's pack up and go. I send you home.

We packed and checked out. After seeing Hilda home. I went to take my car and drove to Ferline's place.

Dialed her phone and hoped she pick up. Yes. She did.

Me: Hi dear, can we meet please? I'm downstairs.

My heart felt as if it weighed a ton.

Coffeecans Reads

limesmile
22-02-2013, 05:38 PM
waiting for the next installment bro.well written

Coffeecans
22-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Ferline walked down. Appearing as the girl of my dreams. I loved her so much. But because of the responsibility of causing Hilda to be raped, I had to be there for her. I didn't know what exactly happened that night but I am responsible for causing her hurt.

Me: Hi dear. Shall we go to east coast?

Ferline nodded. It was as if she knew something.

We found a good place to sit and asked her to sit on my laps. I hugged her tightly, with my heart being pierced.

Me: I'm sorry Ferline, I have to take care of Hilda. Last night, I was knocked out by some stranger with a stick. Look at my neck. It's still bruised. I lost consciousness. Then in the morning Hilda told me she was raped. The rapist took her first. It was my fault that it happened to her. I had to take responsibility that she was raped by the stranger who knocked me unconscious dear. I love you dear. I really do. But its something that I have to do as a man.

Ferline: That is the one man I love. Responsible and honest. That's what I like about you. But I have to tell you this. No one raped Hilda, dear. It was she who made up all this. She knocked you out and then while you were unconscious, she tango-ed me and let me see what she was doing. Until I told her its not going to work. She then took a picture with her blood stain on you, saying that it would mean that you are hers to have. Here take a look at the image and messages. I'm not trying to tell you that its wrong to take responsibility but at least you need to know the truth. It was her who forced herself on you and not the 'rapist'.

I couldn't believe my eyes. On Ferline's mobile was the image of Hilda having sex with the unconscious me. And the messages I read was really really frustrated with myself.

Ferline: Don't lose your temper. Hilda did that because she loves you.

Me: But love can't be forced right? She is forcing me to take responsibility. And since I know the truth already, what should I do?

Ferline: Do not tell her you know the truth yet. See what she does.

Me: Dear, you know me. I won't lie to myself. I can't lie with my feelings. I am going to confront her.

Ferline: Don't be so hot-headed. If you really want to find out, pretend to be close to her and if there is a chance, look at her mobile and you will be able to find out who knocked you out and what you can do with it.

Me: You are always so logical dear.

What she said made sense. I would have to know who was the one who knocked me unconscious. There would definitely be clues to whom it is. Now at least I felt comfortable now with the doubts cleared. I had to pretend in front of Hilda that I know nothing about her fake acting. She should take an Oscar for this.

We spend some quality time together at the beach, listening to the waves. I hoped we could be always sitting here together. The serenity was broken with Hilda's message coming in.

Hilda: Ooi. Where are you? Come here, I want to see you.

I turned the phone off and continued embracing Ferline. For the next few days, I had to become Best Actor to play along with Hilda until I get the evidence I want.

Coffeecans Reads

Coffeecans
23-02-2013, 01:33 PM
The next few weeks Hilda stuck to me wherever I go. She presented herself as a feminine character already but because I knew what happened, I did not really care about how she was.

Three was this day (the first month together) that she put on make up specially and went out with me. She was wearing an elegant dress and a push up bra that made a deep cleavage on her.

Hilda: You like my dress and my cleavage? Does it attract you?

I nodded but paid no attention to her.

We were having dinner at Dempsey where I drove.

Hilda: I'm so happy Max. To finally dine with you in this romantic setting.

I forced a smile. I knew I could not let the cat out of the bag so I continued the acting. I am thinking of making her drunk and have a chance in getting her mobile.

Hilda couldn't really hold her liquor well. After eating, all it takes is a glass of red wine and she was done for.

Hilda (drunk): I'm really happy Max, really really happy...

I brought her in the car and she fell asleep very soon.

I took the chance to take her handphone out. Luckily she did not have a password protected code. So accessing it was easy. Immediately I went to the gallery section and true enough, i found the images that she took when I was knocked out. It was precisely as what Ferline talked about. Then I went to the messages and to my horror. I saw the number of messages exchanging between Hilda and Ferline. And read how rationale Ferline's reply was. And the other message was about the setup she had planned with the other party. And the reward for knocking me out was that he gets a chance to fondle her breasts. The more I read into the details, the more frustrated I got.

The very day I got knocked out.
Hilda: Hey Gan, I know you have a crush on me and I am going to perhaps give you a chance. I can let you touch my breasts (of course with my bra on) if you do me a favor.

Gan: Of course! I've been thinking about it for so long! What is it?

Hilda: It's very simple. I need you to help me knock out my friend in the chalet. It's that simple. Would you do that?

Gan: Of course! It's so easy! When?

Hilda: Today. In the evening. The keys are at the doormat outside. I need you to slowly creep in and hit him unconscious. After you do that then I will let you touch. It's only for this time and no more. You understand me.

Gan: Consider it done. And remember your promise.

So she was scheming all these. And is the cutting of her wrist also her idea of it? Just to seek attention?

My eyebrows arched and I could feel the tension building up, that anger, that betrayal of trust. I leaned my head to the car seat and breathed. Turned my head and looked at Hilda. She was smiling blissfully. Now that I knew the truth, it was partly my responsibility that she turned out like this, but the every thought of her scheming and lying to me makes me really disappointed.

I sent her home and proceed to think about what to do.

Hilda's wound had healed and she was really happy now. But I needed to sort things out with her. And tomorrow would be the day I come clean. And I didn't want to tell Ferline as she would reject this.

In the morning I texted Hilda, shall we go out today? I got something to tell you.

She was up early and replied happily: Sure. Where to?

Me: I will pick you up. Wait for me downstairs.

She was wearing a low cut white singlet for me to have a peek at her breasts and short red shorts.

Hilda: Where are you taking me?

Me: Let's go to the Pasir Ris Beach.

Hilda: wow. for?

Me: You will find out.

As we stepped out and walked to a bench, I started my confrontation.

Me: How long are you going to hide from me? The rape did not happen at all. You schemed with Gan on knocking me out and you get to do me and you even send images to Ferline! What is all this about? And even commit suicide was all your plot? Why? Why have you become like this Hilda? WHY?

Hilda was shocked. She didn't expect me to find out this so soon.

Hilda: Is it that bitch who told you?

Me: Stop calling her a bitch! Did you know that she was trying to stop me from confronting you each and everytime I talk to her? She kept saying good things about you and what did she get in return? She did not tell me anything. She even told me that you are a better girl than her. I found out everything when your phone dropped in my car last night and I happened to take a peek and I didn't know that you had planned all this! Hilda! Love cannot be forced! Don't be childish Hilda!

Hilda stared at me with her bloodshot eyes.

Hilda: Why? Why? Why? Because I love you! I couldn't bear the thought of you being with my best friend! I known you first! I've been dropping hints to you ever since we grew up! But you never noticed me. The reason why I was always single was that I LIKED YOU! Is it wrong to LIKE you! Yes! I schemed the whole thing! But why? It was the only way for you to notice me! I wanted your attention! But why are you still not touched at all? Why are you and Ferline the same? Why are the two of you always speaking the same language? I cannot bear that! Arghhhhhhh!

Hilda said as she pulled her hair.

Me: Hilda, I have always treated you as my sister all along. You are very attractive but its just that the chemistry is not there. And you know that the only one in my heart is Ferline. Why do you have to suffer doing all these unnecessary things?

Hilda: Unnecessary? You are wrong. At least I got your body first than that bitch. Fine. If you don't want me, there are tons waiting for me. Just you watch out. You will regret this MAX. You will so regret not having me as your girlfriend! Fine do as what you like, go out with that bitch or whoever you like. We are through! Don't come and find me whatsoever! I won't be needing your help or anything. Not now, not ever! I HATE YOU MAX!

She stared at me and ran away.

Coffeecans Reads

Coffeecans
23-02-2013, 02:02 PM
After that incident, there was a huge change in Hilda. She had became like a girl who liked to toy with men. She was in and out of relationships in an instant and all break ups were initiated by her. This had of course made some cried and hate.

Ferline knew about everything through me. Hilda has also already stopped talking to her, seeing her as an arch enemy. Hilda's grade had been dropping ever since and she quit her studies. Her hair was blonde and highlighted with red. Ear studs all over and she even had tattoos. She picked up smoking and hanged out with gangs. Seeing her like this does break my heart.

In her absence, Ferline and me got together soon. The chemistry between us didn't fade, instead it got stronger. The feeling of holding her hands again was divine. It felt like first love again.

We got together for several months already before we decided to go on a short trip to KL together. Just the two of us. During our holidays. We were excited for our first 'honeymoon' as we took the coach.

Ferline was tired of the trip and fell asleep on my shoulders. The hours of travel was no joke and finally we reached our hotel - The Royal Bintan. We took a quick rest and explored the city and its delectable cuisines. Managed to buy some cheap clothings and others. Its finally time to check back for an overnight rest. I held all the shopping bags as we went back.

After putting down all the shopping bags and turning on the tv. There was this question that has been popping in my head. But I was thinking if I should ask.

Ferline: Dear, are you alright?

I blushed.

And tried my luck.

Me: Dear, can..we.... eh... bathe.. together?

Ferline turned and walked towards the shower room.

When I knew that was her response, I looked down at the floor.

When her arms outstretched and her fingers doing that "Come here" gesture. She then poked out her head and looked at me with her tongue out.

Immediately I ran inside. Excited.

Coffeecans Reads

free4all
23-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Condolences. More story bro !

Skyboy1988
23-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Wow! If your story can be make into an adult film, it will be AWESOME!

Cherrygen
24-02-2013, 09:05 AM
U can be a scriptwriter (;
Support!

Naughtypp
25-02-2013, 12:53 AM
this is good! you got me addicted!

Coffeecans
26-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Thump thump thump thump was my heartbeat.

My palms and soles were sweating, face heating up a little.

Ferline was blushing too. We stared at each other and she hugged me, feeling the softness of her bra on my chest. We stayed embraced for a while before my hands reached for the bottom of her top and pulled it slowly up. Her hands stretched upwards and I could feel the heat of the air that my nostrils were giving out. She was wearing a sporty plain neon pink bra with 2 little pearls at the centre of the bra and her breasts were pushed up due to the maximizer cushion. She covered it with her arms. Her skin was really like that of silky tofu, and her complexion was snow white. There was no ounce of fat on her tummy. Her boobs were shaped like two grapefruits and I was eager to unhook the pink bra to reveal the color palette of her nipples. I really can't wait to do that.

Her hands moved to mine and removed my top too as she threw it aside. We could both feel our hearts pouncing as we started to strip. I automatically stripped till my boxers and she was still clothed except for her bra. My hands reached for her slender shoulders as I moved her straps slowly to the sides, letting it hang. I loved this imagery, it didn't fail to arouse me. My eyes looked into hers if asking I could touch her precious assets and her gaze gave the approval.

I cupped her pink bra, feeling that soft texture and cushion as I gave a gentle squeeze; where my fingers moved in the bra, in search of that soft tip. And with a slight brush through, Ferline trembled. Then my hands scooped her breasts out of her cups. The every feeling of holding it was divine. Soft, delicate and well shaped, together with small pink nipples that stood erected with my touch. I reached for her behind and tried to unhook her bra but failed. Ferline then took it off for me. I took the bra and smelled it. She gave me a light slap on my hands.

Her breast hung freely and it must have been a C, judging from the size and shape. I fondled it as though I was kneading some dough, ready to bake that extra loaf of bread. Ferline's eyes were closed and her eyebrows was arched. She was biting her lips a little. Making the entire atmosphere so much more erotic. And that soft moans.

My hands reached for her shorts as I unbuttoned and it fell to the ground, revealing her matching panties. I swallowed my saliva. After that panties she would be stark naked. That lustful thought immediately send the signals to Little Max as he woke up from his slumber, excited to check out Ferline.

Me: Can I remove the panties?

Ferline lowered her head and nodded gently.

I took the sides of her panties and took it down in one swoop.

A thick bush greeted me as she covered herself with her arms. She didn't shave like Hilda but I liked it natural. She, in turn pulled down my boxers and was shocked by Little Max as it was the first time she saw Little Max.

Her hand covered her mouth as she saw it shaking. Her hands reached slowly and touched it curiously.

Both of us stared at each other in curiosity as we went into the shower room, letting the water drip on our naked bodies. And she embraced me as I held her back.

Coffeecans Reads

genesis01
26-02-2013, 03:51 PM
nice coffee stories!

Coffeecans
27-02-2013, 10:29 PM
We looked at each other as we reached for each other's lips, locking it with our tongues swirling in the knot of love. Kissing passionately, feeling the tip of our tongues playing with each other.

My hands caressed her soft valleys, and the sheer sight of the running water dripping down her breasts was just visually erotic. I wanted so badly to make her all mine now. As my index finger rubbed against the pink peaks, she gasped and I could feel her heartbeat getting all pumped up.

As my hands reached for the bottom, she pushed my hands away and shook her head.

Ferline: No, we can't do that dear. I want to keep it until we are really thinking of settling down.

I respected her decision and we enjoyed soaping each other and drying ourselves.

Immediately I carried her in my arms and threw her to the hotel bed, and kissed her all over, licking and tasting her fresh body down to her pink peaks. This time, her moans began to get heavier. Her legs were rubbing each other.

Ferline: It... feels.... really... good Max.... ahh.. ah....

Her hands were reaching for my prick and she grabbed it and pumped slowly. This continued for around ten minutes when suddenly she was gasping now. Her body reacted differently. It was not the gasp of lust. Her asthma was taking place.

Ferline: I..n...ha....ler.... in... ba..g.....

Immediately I ran towards her bag and threw everything out until I found her inhaler and gave it to her. She gasped in two sprays and stabilized.

Ferline: Sorry dear..

I hugged her. "It was my fault dear. Sorry for that."

Ferline leaned on me and fell asleep soon after. I found myself staring at her naked body and almost wet the entire bed with my drool. BUt I knew I had to control myself, so I ended up 'releasing' into the toilet bowl.

Hilda stared at herself in the mirror. She looked completely different from before. Golden dyed hair and super long eye lashes, with tattoo on her left breast, her mouth was slightly purplish due to heavy smoking. Every time she looked at the mirror, she would repeat after herself. It's you who changed me to be like that Max. It's you. She turned her wrist and stared at the scar where she cut herself.

Coffeecans Reads

meatball123
28-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Thumb up for you TS.

Coffeecans
28-02-2013, 12:24 PM
It has been almost a year since Hilda left. Her relationship was like the passing clouds. Every relationship to her was just a fling. She loved toying with the feelings and breaking their hearts. To her, love was already dead. Flirting became her habit. There were some who was abusive to her. And some who really cared but she didn't care a damn about it. Whenever she got laid, she could only think about Max. Thinking of how he would love her tenderly. Soon it became an escapism for her. And the more she thought about it, the more possessive she got.

She took her mobile and tried to dial Max's number.

"We are sorry, the number you dialed is not in use. Please try again later."

She called again. And same response.

She got irritated and threw the phone away, seeing it break in front of her and she shrieked.

Where could he have gone? Where? Hilda thought.

Wait. Don't tell me.

She used her home phone and dialed Ferline's number.

Her face turned dark. How dare they. They must be overseas. How could they. She clenched her teeth and rubbed. How could he be so heartless.

Fine by me. If you want to be like, so be it. But do not blame me if anything happens.

Hilda thought to herself. Her temper was getting from bad to worse. Her parents had already given up hope on her and they just let her do what she wants. Hilda knew that every night her mum would be quietly weeping in the corner because of seeing Hilda like that. Every parent would be devasted to see their child become like this.

But Hilda didn't care a damn. She thinks that it was everyone's fault that she became like that. She took out the pack of cigarettes. Lighted two sticks, and took a long puff. Feeling that menthol fill her lungs before she breathed it out.

Ferline and me held hands throughout the night when we slept. It felt really weird that I didn't flip or twist. Perhaps it was just that moment of bliss that kept me from releasing her hand. She opened her eyes and yawned. It was the first time I saw her waking up. And still she looked beautiful. She laid her head on my chest and slept a little more.

I wished this would last through my lifetime. I would gladly give up anything for this. And there we took showers, shopped and slept. There was no sex as I respected her decision.

Time seemed to pass by quickly as we packed and got ready to board the coach. The both of us pouted. But it was a good start for the both of us. We got together really closer on this trip and I look forward to another.

Hilda didn't sleep. The very thought of us being together had brought jealously to her. She was thinking of ways how to break us apart. And she spent the whole night thinking.

Coffeecans Reads

Coffeecans
04-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Hilda went downstairs carry a piece of paper shaped like a human and a clog.

Hilda: Beat you Ferline for snatching my love! Beat you for being together. Beat you to death! Beat you be separated! Beat you! Beat you!

She was at the void deck and the passerby stared at her with their eyes arched.

Hilda: What you looking at? Never see people beat 'xiaoren' is it? You stare more and I'll beat you too!

They fastened their pace as they thought Hilda was a lunatic.

The more she beat, the more intense she got. She scared throwing vulgarities and kept beating till the paper got torn. After that, she laughed at herself and went home.

I sent Ferline home and headed back and slept. It was the weekend the next day so I met Ferline at East Coast for lunch as well as cycling. We had a quick one at MacDonald's and headed to the kiosk.

It was crowded and we rented a twin bicycle and started to ride around. After cycling for around half an hour, we stopped by a corner to rest just in case Ferline has a relapse. We were sitting at the stone bench chatting happily when someone familiar came into view.

Hilda.

Her face changed and she tried to walk away.

Ferline gave chase and held Hilda by the arm.

Ferline: Hilda... how are you? It's been so..

Hilda's arm swung and tossed Ferline's little pouch away, pouring the items inside all over the place.

Me: Hey what do you think you are doing?

Hilda acted as though nothing happened.

The inhaler rolled to Hilda's feet and there Hilda stepped on it. No one saw and she pretended to tie her shoelace before she took the inhaler and stuffed it in her pocket.

*Now let's see how you fare without your inhaler* Hilda thought to herself. *Die. Go and die.*

Ferline and me picked up the items and put it back in her pouch and I told Ferline to get on the bike and rode off, giving Hilda that stare.

Me: Ignore her dear. Let's go.

We rode straight all the way till we reach a jetty. There was not much people there as we came down from the bicycle.

It was weird. My eyelids were twitching badly. It was uncommon but why was it happening?

Hilda went off with her gang, hiding that inhaler in her pockets.

Hui (Hilda's current boyfriend): Ooi. Let's go!

Hilda put on her helmet and sat on Hui's motorbike and he sped off. Hilda's heart was pumping much faster than usual. And it felt cold. She couldn't understand it at all. But soon after, she totally forgot about the inhaler.

Me: Dear, shall we go back?

Ferline nodded and we walked to our bicycle when she gasped.

Ferline: Dee....ee...ar...

She was trying hard to breathe. Her asthma was acting again. The ride might have taken too much of her strength. Her breathing was getting more intense. I searched frantically throughout her pouch. I threw everything out.

Lipstick, mirror, wallet, tissue, coins, but no inhaler. Where is it? FUCK.. where is it? FUCK..where....

Ferline collasped on the ground, clutching her chest. Her face was turning pale. She was panting.

Fuck! What should I do. What should I do!? I searched around but couldn't find anything. I ran back to Ferline. And she was not looking good.

I threw the bicycle to one side and piggybacked Ferline and screamed for help. Running as fast as I could where I lost my balance and fell to the ground with Ferline. Both my kneecaps rubbed against the stone track. And it was bleeding but I picked myself and Ferline up again and tried to scream for help and ran towards the road frantically when I didn't notice the motorist speeding and the next thing I knew I blackouted.

Coffeecans Reads

Coffeecans
04-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Hilda was enjoying herself dancing and clubbing with the gang of hers, swinging to the beat and the random colorful lights. She was dancing and dancing when the inhaler was obstructing her movements. She took it out and threw it in her Coach handbag before she went back to dance.

I woke up with a terrible headache and found myself bandaged and my leg was in a cast. My eyes slowly opened and I saw the policeman and Ferline's parents.

Me: Ferline? Ferline? How is she? Where is she? I want to see her.

Her mum came over furiously and gave me a slap on my face.

Ferline's Mum: You dare to ask! YOU DARE TO ASK? If I do not beat you to death I will not be her mother!

Policeman: Please Auntie. Stop it.

Ferline's dad stopped Ferline's mum.

Ferline's dad: Wait! Let's know what happened first.

Policeman: Tell me what happened?

Me: Where is Ferline? How is she?

Ferline's mum collapsed on the floor and broke down.

Ferline's mum: Oh my poor daughter... ahhhhhhh.... AHHHHHHHHH

Tears welled up in my eyes.

My lips shivered.

My heart went cold.

My nose went numb.

No.

No.

No.

Please.

No.

Ferline's dad lowered his head and sobbed quietly.

Policeman: Ferline has passed away.

Me: AHHHHhHhHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IT CAN"T BE REAL...IT CAN'T BE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH...AHHH...AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The shivers of my body couldn't stop. The pain was unbearable. I tried to get out of bed but fell hard due to the cast.

Me: I want to see her... I WANT TO SEE HER!!!!!!

I crept using my arms...

Me: Let me see her....let me see her.... AHHHHHHHHHH! It's my fault.... It's my fault.... I screamed but there seemed to be nothing coming out from my mouth. Please auntie, I beg you... please let me see her. Please....... PLEASE.....

Ferline's mum: What's the use? WHAT'S THE USE? You cannot bring her back already.

Me: Please I beg of you. Please.

Ferline's dad: I'll bring you.

He pushed me to the cold storage where I saw Ferline lying there.

Me: Dear, it's me. I'm here. Wake up. I'm here. Please reply me. Let's go. I'll bring you with me. Let's go.

No response.

Me: Dear...

Drip. drip. drip. The salty little droplets fell.

I shook my head.

Me: This can't be true. Tell me uncle. This is not real.

Ferline's dad patted me on my shoulders.

I clenched my teeth as tight as I could as my trembling hands reached to touch Ferline and kissed her on her forehead.

Me: Don't worry dear, I will join you soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaXKS7kofM

Coffeecans Reads

shortyme
05-03-2013, 12:13 AM
wah very good story! good job sir!

NextGuy
05-03-2013, 02:01 AM
This is really a good story. I could feel saddness as if im max
Please dont stop

Coffeecans
05-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Ferline's dad: Don't be silly Max. If Ferline was still alive she would not ask you to do that!

Me: But I love her so much uncle. I can't live without her. I can't!

I broke down again and Ferline's dad pushed me out. He could not hold his tears too. When we went into the room, Ferline's mum has calmed down a little and the policeman was asking me what happened.

Me: I don't remember what happened after the motorbike came. Before that, Ferline and I was cycling at East Coast Park. Then we met Hilda, and she became quite angry seeing the two of us together. We then left and cycled further. When we took a rest, suddenly Ferline had a relapse. We tried to find the inhaler but couldn't find at all. I panicked. I screamed for help but there was no one there. I then carried her and hurried, hoping that we could grab a cab. I was in a state of panic and dashed without knowing.

Ferline's dad: Ferline was not injured. The biker said the first instinct you had was throw her behind before the collision and you flew. But Ferline didn't make it back to the ambulance. She died on the way to the hospital.

Me: It's my fault.

I knelt.

Me: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. You can take my life if you want. My heart is dead already.

Ferline's mum: Don't be silly! What's the use? She is gone already. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Dear, let's go. We need to settle Ferline's funeral.

Hilda was still sleeping from the late night clubbing when suddenly her mum knocked on her door furiously.

Hilda's mum (HM): Hilda! Hilda!

Hilda: Shut up!

HM: You got to see this! Your good friend Ferline.... is dead! Such a poor thing! She died so young!

Hilda suddenly woke up. Her eyes opened huge in fear and shock. Her heart was beating fast with guilt. She then remembered what she did when she hid Ferline's inhaler. Did she cause her death? She kept quiet and froze in fear.

HM: You are so lazy to even open the door! Sigh!

Hilda's mum slid the piece of obituary section under the door and Hilda walked towards it, picked up with trembling fingers. And there she saw Ferline's face. She immediately dropped the paper and retracted a few steps behind before she fell and landed on her buttocks. Her hands covered her mouth, her heart froze with guilt. She could not believe what her childishness had caused.

Hilda: This is insane. This is not real.

Hilda comforted herself.

No it's not my fault. It's her own fault. Who asked her to snatch my love away. You deserve it.

All that childish intention flooded her mind. The beating of the paper doll, cursing her to die and taking away the inhaler.

She folded her arms and legs and stood there, staring out of the window blankly.

My parent rushed to the hospital upon hearing about my admission and then they knew about Ferline's death. They hugged me and consoled me. But I was like a zombie. Like a walking dead. I could not accept Ferline's death. I couldn't.

I went into a state of shock and uttered nonsense, trying to throw everything that was near me. I was out of control until the nurses pinned me down and the doctor gave me a jab and I went into darkness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggJt3C74bRE

Coffeecans Reads

eeemen
05-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Sad that Max has to suffer due to other's selfishness . Good narration bro, thanks!! Cheers, ..........

devilord
05-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Great story !!!! Camping here !!!

Coffeecans
05-03-2013, 11:15 PM
After I woke up from the jab, everything became dead to me. I've stopped talking. I didn't want and feel like talking anymore. The only time I talked was when I begged Ferline's parents to let me be there for the cremation where I lost everything.

Me: Don't go dear, don't go! AHHhhh AHHHHHHH. I didn't care about the crowds anymore. I almost went into fits. Ferline's parents hugged each other and buried themselves in each other's arms. But I couldn't.

After that, I detached myself totally. No meals. I gave up on everything. Every night I would stare at the photos that Ferline and I took. I would look at the photo and hymn the song that we liked. Day by day I was growing thinner and weaker. I would only occasionally get out of my room for a shower. I would recall Ferline's touch in the shower. I would then squat and bury myself in tears. My parents were gettng really worried when one day I told them.

Me: I'm going for a break. To KL.

They were happy. But the very reason was so that I could have memories of Ferline. I booked the coach and the same hotel, insisting that I want the same exact room number.

Me: Dear, are you here? Remember this place? It's our very first trip. This is where we first stood naked and bathe together. Remember? I sat on the bed and waited for a reply. None. I tucked myself into the blankets and curled up, biting my teeth.

That night I had a dream. I dreamt of us staying in this hotel again. She was the same. That Mona Lisa smile. We kissed and showered. Everything seemed so real.

Ferline: Dear, I'm gone. Take care of yourself. It hurts me to see you like this. It has been months. Be strong. I love you. Brace up. Be the same Max that I used to know. My heart is always with you. Live for me. Promise me. If you still miss me, there is a diary in my room's drawer. You can have it. Whenever you see the diary you will see me.

My eyes opened but she was not there. The bathroom lights flickered a little and all went back to normal. I walked towards the bathroom and stared at myself. Sunken eyes. Unshaven face. Unkempt hair.

What did Ferline mean? Should I brace up for her? But she sounded so real. I went out of the hotel to get a shaver and shaved. And saw myself. How frail had I become.

*Live for me. Promise me*

These words woke me up. Slowly and slowly I picked myself up.

It took me alot of courage to stand outside Ferline's flat.

Me: Hi Auntie. Can I have a small request? I dreamt of Ferline and she told me to get something from the drawer. I'm not very sure but can I please check? It means a great deal to me. Please auntie.

She was moved by my sincerity and let me in. She showed me to Ferline's room and I searched for the drawer. The moment I opened, there was this pink diary with pink roses and laces all around. Ferline's mum gasped. I was not lying. I thanked her and left.

This was the only momento I have of Ferline and I spent the night reading. Until the last page she wrote.

"Don't be angry with Hilda."

Coffeecans Reads

GrieGzEters
05-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Ferline: Dear, I'm gone. Take care of yourself. It hurts me to see you like this. It has been months. Be strong. I love you. Brace up. Be the same Max that I used to know. My heart is always with you. Live for me. Promise me. If you still miss me, there is a diary in my room's drawer. You can have it. Whenever you see the diary you will see me.

Coffeecans Reads

This paragraph almost got me tearing up.

Coffeecans
06-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Hilda has realized her mistakes and she is now studying hard in order to obtain her diploma. After that incident, she had totally shaved off her head. She wanted to start life all over again. She was not hanging out with the gangs anymore. All this was because she too had dreamt of Ferline and Ferline had asked her to be a new person. To be there for me if necessary. It was the only thing that Hilda could do to atone for her sins.

And me? Life had to carry on. I was starting work in a new company and though the colleagues are really pretty babes, I was not interested at all. Ferline was still the one in my heart even though she had passed away for quite some time.

I knew Hilda hid herself whenever I went home. She always stood at the corner of the void deck. Afraid to see me but seeing me safe and sound was what she wanted. Perhaps it was time that I forgive her as a friend.

I stood there and turned my head.

Me: Come out. I know you are there Hilda.

She walked out and bent her head down, afraid to look at me.

Me: It's been sometime already. I had forgiven you.

Hilda smiled and we chatted.

But I had never given her the chance to have any relationship with me. She too knew that.

It was on this day where we arranged to meet at my place. To visit Ferline. It was her death anniversary.

The doorbell rang and there Hilda was. Wearing a white dress and carrying her Coach handbag. She placed her bag on the edge of my table.

Hilda: Could I use your toilet please?

I nodded and took the photo of Ferline and me. Stared at it and placed it near my heart.

*Ferline, if you could hear me. I missed you even till now. My love would not change.*

The winds blew and the skies became dark. The wind chimes that I bought with Ferline was whistling. 'Ting ting ting ting'. We loved the song of the chimes.

A huge gust of wind blew Hilda's bag and it landed on the floor. Everything in the bag was scattered all over.

Hilda came out from the kitchen bathroom. Seeing that it was raining, she took out a glass and made instant ginger tea.

*This might warm you up a little* Hilda thought.

She waited for the water to boil. It felt weird. Hilda's eyebrows were twitching non stop.

I went over to Hilda's bag to pick up the contents. It was when something caught my attention.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

The inhaler that Ferline used. It was a little rusty and there were some traces of sand. The moment I picked it up. A deafening roar of thunder came, followed by a heavy downpour.

Hilda jumped. It was a feeling of unease.

I stared at the inhaler. And there was this small little faded scribble of Ferline's name. She loved labeling every single thing.

I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't believe what I saw.

Coffeecans Reads

Skyboy1988
06-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Wow.. Probably the only writer in SBF that can get readers to read with emotions.. Great writing bro.. :)

Coffeecans
07-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Tears started flowing from my eyes. That very year I lost Ferline. And this was the very reason. The f**king reason!

Hilda walked happily, hoping that the ginger water would ease me up a little. She pushed the door a little.

Hilda: Look Max, I've brought you some ginger water.

Me: WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE YOU! YOU KILLED FERLINE!

I was agitated. Furious. Mad. I couldn't control it.

Hilda was shocked to see me taking the inhaler that she had totally forgotten. Her hands were trembling.

Hilda: I...I.... I...

She tried to give me the cup but my hands tossed it away, causing the hot water to splash on her hands and the cup flew and smashed to pieces, together with a loud clap of thunder.

Me: I don't believe this. Why did you do this? Ferline was innocent. INNOCENT! YOU CAUSED HER DEATH!

Hilda knelt to the ground.

Hilda: I'm really sorry.... I'm really sorry.

Me: What's the USE????!!!!! Will that sorry bring her back?? WILL IT? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I grabbed Ferline's pink diary and stormed out of the room, slamming my room door.

Hilda tried to chase me.

Me: Don't you dare come close to me! DON'T YOU DARE!

Hilda stood rooted to the ground in fear. The overcasted clouds made the room even darker without the lights on. The flash of the lighting was the only light source. She heard the main door slam and the gates crashing.

All the memories of her childish acts suddenly came to her like hellish nightmares. She cried. She knew that this day would come one day but she wasn't prepared for the consequences. She too remembered the happy days with Ferline. But everything was too late. Regrets was far more severe and useless.

The rain got heavier and the wind chimes were ringing non stop. The wind felt like a storm where the wind chime detached from the hook and hit the stab of concrete, fell out of the window as it smashed to bits on the floor with a ting sound.

I ran. Ran aimlessly. Shouted till I could feel the blood on my throat. I didn't know where I was running. All I knew that I was filled with helplessness. The only console was the diary where I hugged tightly on my chest. The surroundings was a blur due to the downpour.

"Live for me Max. I love you. If you miss me, take my diary*

These words rang in my mind. The more I thought, the more excruciating the pain was.

*Don't be angry with Hilda*

That phrase. That phrase! How could I not be angry with that? She has been hiding it from a year! How could she??!!

I dashed. I sprinted. I ran.

Hilda gave chase after she stood there. She was afraid that I might do something foolish.

She trailed behind.

Hilda: Look out Max! Look OUT!

I was blinded by the headlight and a deafening horn by a lorry. There was a sudden screech and the sound of a loud bang. From the distance Hilda stood rooted.

The lorry stopped. The headlight was still shining.

A splat of blood bursted and Hilda saw me flying. Blood splat from my body and mouth. I didn't know what had happened. All I remembered was the scene turning dark red. I landed on the concrete road and was dragged due to the impact. I could feel my back being scrapped. I coughed out blood. There was already no pain. I felt nothing. My right arm was still holding on to Ferline's diary.

There I could feel my body strength being drained. I saw the silhouette of someone running towards me. My eyes were failing me. I felt like closing my eyes to rest for a while.

I closed my eyes.

It felt cold. But there seemed to be a melody playing. A somewhat familiar tune.

It was the hymn that Ferline and I always sang together.

We would always sing and laugh. She would always say "Who's going to elope with you?"

The tune was ringing in my ears as I hymned along.

"If you get there before I do

Don't give up on me

I'll meet you when my chores are through

I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down

Darling wait and see

And between now and then

Til I see you again...

I could feel my body convulsing.

I could feel the breathlessness.

Hilda ran towards me, shouting my name.

I opened my eyes for the last time but I couldn't see already.

My breathing was slowing. I began to gasp. My chest expanded.

And my air pipe seemed to be blocked, stopping the air from reaching me.

I had no breath left.

But my mind was trying to finish the last part of the song.

Before I breathed my last, my mind sang the last phrase.

I'll be loving you, Love Me."

There I saw Ferline. She looked as angelic with that distinct Mona Lisa smile. She held my hand.

All that weariness seemed to go away. I held on to her hand as we walked together.

Blood splurt out from my mouth, splashing onto Hilda's face as I turned my head. My body wasn't moving already. I couldn't hear or feel anything at all. Everything turned pitch black.

Hilda screamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKwer9PEsJw

The End.

Coffeecans Reads

Hardaway1818
07-03-2013, 06:54 PM
wow bro, u are really a literature writer leh

so jealous of your literary skills

Skyboy1988
07-03-2013, 07:01 PM
wow bro, u are really a literature writer leh

so jealous of your literary skills

TS must be reading lots of novels to get his inspiration as all his stories are so creative and fresh in terms of story lines..

cutecuteboy
07-03-2013, 11:30 PM
*Clap Clap*
Another literacy marvel.

Well done bro. I am lao jiao here but post few replies. Still every story of yours makes me want to give a standing ovation at the end.

Bravo.

puxihongqiao
08-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Your nick is like guarenteed best seller

Seriously amazed by your imagination and writing skills.

With more practice you might be Singapore's next Al Steiner!!

Singkie
08-03-2013, 03:29 AM
Excellent narrating skills. Support support

Able
08-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Good read. Tks TS

sean69
08-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Good read. Tks TS

one of my favorite authors

Coffeecans
09-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Epilogue.

I left the world, holding Ferline's hands. The world was spring and beautiful. And it seemed that the whole only belonged to the both of us.

The heavy rain continued as Hilda screamed. A crowd surrounded the scene. My mother just happened to return from the market and surprised to see the crowd. She went to see what was happening.

The metal soup container that she carried dropped to the floor and scattered all over with melons, dates and pork ribs.

Max's mum: Max!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! Max!!!! Wake up! Wake up!

Hilda cried even louder.

It was too late. I wasn't responding and they pronounced me dead.

The death timing was exactly the same as Ferline's. Same date, same time and a year's difference.

Hilda was too shocked to even say anything. Ferline's parent were informed and it was then my parents and Ferline's decided to place us side by side.

Hilda changed. She devoted herself fully to her church nowadays and volunteered in every charity work. She still went to talk to me and Ferline, updated us about how she is doing now.

She often dreams of us and is now happily married with two kids.

As for us, we were still the same and I enjoy each and every moment with Ferline. My love.

Coffeecans Reads

loster
09-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Great story!

devilord
09-03-2013, 03:28 PM
whao a vv touching story !~!~! great job ts !~!~!

eeemen
09-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Another fantastic read bro! Thanks n now looking forward to your next. Cheers, ..........

Cherrygen
09-03-2013, 07:06 PM
I teared :(

nilmar123
09-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Oh shit! Y mus the story end tis way, but great job bro!

LovePotion
09-03-2013, 11:19 PM
thats a ood one keep it up

pussywillow
13-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Hey bro, classic story. I shed a tear! ;'[

bus72
20-06-2013, 02:02 AM
After reading this, I realised it is a sad but happy every after ending