PDA

View Full Version : tn at thomson near longhouse foodcourt

ball
28-03-2005, 12:10 PM
there's one shop there a few shops away from the famous chicken rice shop. anyone tried? saw a damn foxy tall gal wearing damn short sexy denim shorts going up. no shopname but just has a word massage on door front. any bros tried? quite near reflexive reflexology

Siam_Bu
28-03-2005, 12:13 PM
u try than put fr la kekekeke

newyorker88
28-03-2005, 12:35 PM
there's one shop there a few shops away from the famous chicken rice shop. anyone tried? saw a damn foxy tall gal wearing damn short sexy denim shorts going up. no shopname but just has a word massage on door front. any bros tried? quite near reflexive reflexology

Dear Ball, I can see you have been in this forum for a long time liao. Please try it out and give a better report rather than just ask has anyone tried that shop questions. You should know better that questions like this invite flames and pts deduction. Good day ;)

asdfghjkl
28-03-2005, 01:23 PM
last time i went.. nothing ler.. :confused:

Jay_Chou
28-03-2005, 01:26 PM

Mayb now have somethng???

maituleow
28-03-2005, 02:42 PM

Confirmed no special..only pure massage ..if you lucky got one young looking girl but due to rotational basis u might end up with the lau gohs.Good massage though..this joint was featured in some articles promoting strict massages,they have another outlet at River Valley.

further up the chicken rice store just next to this brazilian supermart got new joint run by some PRC girls,went up once and came down twice as fast cos the girls CMI.

nearer to LongHouse at the corner of the whole block is Body Bliss,good massage with equally "good"rates ($60) per hour.Very professionally run place.

Go along this block to the end where you see UOB bank directly opposite,is Reflexive.. this one massage no good only Good for #*&@....

xplorax
28-03-2005, 03:52 PM

Bro, are you referring to "Fa Bo Mi"? This one has a red door beside the IVIN's peranakan diner.

The hot pants chick is only there as receptionist. no prior knowledge of massage but will do for you if you insist. Heard from a fren who's a regular that they have a few new chicks there. Singaporean Chinese as well as Malay girls and of course the PRCs.

Tried there twice and love the place. All equipment very new and the lady boss is quite particular about cleanliness.

My 2 experiences are all PRC. One thing I must say, while the HJ is the normal practice, the massage standard is good! Definitely worth the money spent.

There is a girl, Wen Xin, a good looking but slightly plump girl with good massage skills but it is her HJ that is worth a try.

End result: Refreshed from the Massage, Relieved from the HJ
Total damage is 40 (massage)+ 50 (HJ).

KumLan
28-03-2005, 04:07 PM
wah brother u stay in the same block isit??

alrightythen
28-03-2005, 04:49 PM
I think the place you are referring to is "The Tradition of Massage". Frequented the joint for about 3 years, was never offerred (nor asked) for specials. Long time ago when it just started, there was a sign that say "WE DONT HAVE SPECIALS" but it has been removed after people stopped asking I guess...

Pretty decent joint for massage, but pity the staff turnover is quite fast... my favourite theraphists all gone...

asdfghjkl
28-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Mayb now have somethng???

wat i mean is no special.. not no such shop :p

phallusman
28-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Hi there is one more along the same stretch of shophouses - called Chu Yue, located between the Pub and a Finance House. From opposite the road, you can see a huge banner hung over the window of the 2nd storey - cannot miss it even if you're short sighted or long sighted or got foresight as well.

Here strictly no special - traditional therapeutic massage by trained PRCs.

Looks like there are lots of choices here - I counted 5 if you include the Javanese one further up, to cater for those folks living in those terrace houses, semi-Ds and Bungalows and a few condos or even HUDCs. However, those who want special would prefer to look further aways just in case you meet a neighbour there. :) ;)

phallusman
02-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Me went to this "Fock Bo Simi Ho" shop. Serviced by a PRC called Ah Chin or something like that. Got nice boobs and the cleavage looked lovely and enticing, but me not in the mood that day.

Massage was like 7/10. Attitude 9/10 Offered HJ but didn't do it, but will RTF.

Saw a local there, beri beri seductively dress, like no bra and beri low cut, like the boobs almost can pop out anytime, risk wardrobe malfunction moment! But like the attitude is minus 5! Tried to stare at her, but she just continue her chat on her mobile couldn't make any eye contact or smile. Must be service rather poor, ssuch local WL. Face just average ah Lian type. Boob just a mole hill type.

And the others just CMI.

Skylex
02-04-2005, 09:41 AM
wat i mean is no special.. not no such shop :p
Who say no special??????Tried le,good massage service for a moment and the way they do the hj is like the old time .............cibei song, the old time hehehe, they realy take their time to do it so i also gif the old time $50 tip, sori, but u can neg or ask 1st before do it. :D

akaza24
08-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Bro, are you referring to "Fa Bo Mi"? This one has a red door beside the IVIN's peranakan diner.

The hot pants chick is only there as receptionist. no prior knowledge of massage but will do for you if you insist. Heard from a fren who's a regular that they have a few new chicks there. Singaporean Chinese as well as Malay girls and of course the PRCs.

Tried there twice and love the place. All equipment very new and the lady boss is quite particular about cleanliness.

My 2 experiences are all PRC. One thing I must say, while the HJ is the normal practice, the massage standard is good! Definitely worth the money spent.

There is a girl, Wen Xin, a good looking but slightly plump girl with good massage skills but it is her HJ that is worth a try.

End result: Refreshed from the Massage, Relieved from the HJ
Total damage is 40 (massage)+ 50 (HJ).

Went to this joint few days ago, place was indeed clean n cozy wif soothing music during massage. Saw 3 gals, all either in their early or mid 30's. The gal who massage me was quite big size but she did do a good massage follow by HJ. She do some sensual massage of mi didi for few minutes before the HJ, the feeling was great. For those going for gd massage rather than looks, can try.

Damage: 40(massage) + 30(HJ)

Further down a few shops, there is another joint at the corner call Body Bliss, jus besides petrol station, there is a banner hanging tats says provide various massage, wonder any bros got any feedback?

ne iihcomik
08-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Tried reflexive a few mths ago...the one opp. UOB. Rather good ambience, with rather chio girls. I can't remember the name of the gal who serviced me, but she was quite chio, tho' she had small boobs. Good chatting. I oso remembered my special, quite funny.

After the SOP massage, which was quite good, she asked me if I wanted HJ n i asked her how much? She said 30 n i asked her if she strip. She say take off top, until bra. So i said on. Then she start action, n of course my hands started to roam.....

Caressing her breasts with her bra on, she started to moan. Then i proceed to unbuckle the bra n caress the nice, warm boob. While moaning, she said in mandarin....'u r naughty, take off must give $40'. I don't usually like to talk while 'doing it', so just continued. Then, I began to kiss and suck the small but curvaceous mountains, or should i say, hills. She said, while moaning, 'like that must pay $50'.

'Wah leow' i thot to myself....like stock market like that, price keep going up. Like that if i roam the bottom, sure increase to 60. Anyway, i came soon after and didn't venture there.

Cleaned up, then finally opened my mouth n ask her why her price increase so fast. She said i naughty, that's y. Finally gave her $40 n left. Massage was $38 for an hour, i believe. Overall, good experience. But i seldom go there. Was in the area only to visit a client.

akaza24
08-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Tried reflexive a few mths ago...the one opp. UOB. Rather good ambience, with rather chio girls. I can't remember the name of the gal who serviced me, but she was quite chio, tho' she had small boobs. Good chatting. I oso remembered my special, quite funny.

After the SOP massage, which was quite good, she asked me if I wanted HJ n i asked her how much? She said 30 n i asked her if she strip. She say take off top, until bra. So i said on. Then she start action, n of course my hands started to roam.....

Caressing her breasts with her bra on, she started to moan. Then i proceed to unbuckle the bra n caress the nice, warm boob. While moaning, she said in mandarin....'u r naughty, take off must give $40'. I don't usually like to talk while 'doing it', so just continued. Then, I began to kiss and suck the small but curvaceous mountains, or should i say, hills. She said, while moaning, 'like that must pay $50'.

'Wah leow' i thot to myself....like stock market like that, price keep going up. Like that if i roam the bottom, sure increase to 60. Anyway, i came soon after and didn't venture there.

Cleaned up, then finally opened my mouth n ask her why her price increase so fast. She said i naughty, that's y. Finally gave her $40 n left. Massage was $38 for an hour, i believe. Overall, good experience. But i seldom go there. Was in the area only to visit a client.

I think the gal u r +++ing about is June, speak english. Tried her once before, not bad.

zzz^^
09-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Hi... u mentioned REFLEXIVE is opposite UOB. So does tat mean it is across the road? BTW where do u park ur car?[/b]

Tried reflexive a few mths ago...the one opp. UOB.

ne iihcomik
09-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi... u mentioned REFLEXIVE is opposite UOB. So does tat mean it is across the road? BTW where do u park ur car?[/b]

No, same side of main road as UOB. Just opp. the small side road. If you stand in front of UOB, facing its entrance, look left, n u won't miss it. I didn't park my car, coz' no car! I went by bus.....

zzz^^
10-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Thanx dude.... may b visiting reflexive soon...

No, same side of main road as UOB. Just opp. the small side road. If you stand in front of UOB, facing its entrance, look left, n u won't miss it.

12-04-2005, 04:37 PM
tried tis body bliss place 2 weeks back, was looking for some action and i stay around tat area lah.

massage is splendid, they use oil and it's very soothing but.. BUT :eek: no specials leh.. was a bit dissapointed!

13-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Further down a few shops, there is another joint at the corner call Body Bliss, jus besides petrol station, there is a banner hanging tats says provide various massage, wonder any bros got any feedback?[/QUOTE]

checked out tis place 2 weeks back cos look like quite shiok from the set up and name (thought tat i would cum out blissfully :o )...

but alas.. no specials bros.. although the massage was pretty good using aromatherapy oils, very relaxing and just the right amount of pressure.

ne iihcomik
13-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanx dude.... may b visiting reflexive soon...

My pleasure. Waiting for your FR.....

treehouse
24-04-2005, 02:56 PM
I think the gal u r +++ing about is June, speak english. Tried her once before, not bad.

Tried June on on last Thurday.

I would not need to go into detail as many brother already know her. Anyway, this is my rating for her.

Look 6/10 (too much make up)
Figure 8/10
Breast 36C (never ask)
FJ 6/10
BJ 7/10
HJ 7/10

rubberking
24-04-2005, 08:32 PM
hi bro avatar..
So in body bliss, they massage u naked or they need u to wear a piece of shorts they gave.
I was there and they gave me shorts when i said i want a full body massage..so I just quickly give an excuse to leave the shop.

So in the end went to sawadee spa behind this mustafa centre.
Entrance 50 bucks!! expensive
Ask for thai massage.
Gal came in.. So so looking nia..early 30s,,Negiotiate..but still dun wan to lower to 30.. so I just said I dun want. She bobien..take my offer of $30 for HJ

Massage 6/10
Looks 6/10
HJ 30 dollars
Name is .....ermm never ask ...anyway nothing ot shout abt

tomyam32
22-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Tn At Upper Thomson

Shop Name Traditional Massage and Foot Reflex
Address : 29A Sembawang Road (Close to Nee Soon Camp)
There is a vet shop beside it

Lady : Nicole (Part Timer, so sometime not around, a student)
Nationality : Singaporean
Body : 32/34B 25 34
Face : Petite , Nice

Damage : S$40 per Hour
HJ : S$50.00
BJ : NA
FJ : NA
Autoroam : Depend on ur Skill, nice Breast
RTF(HJ) : Yes, give a GF feeling (depending on ur skill)

Please remember the feelin she gave is that she only offer HJ if she click well with you, so dont flame me