PDA

View Full Version : Different feeling when blow by M, F, LB?

lifeisshort7
24-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Hi bros,

I m curious and I think many bros also share my curiousity...so any kind bro willing to share your experience and the different feeling u get from different gender? Pls share if the feel is different, and how is it different? Thanks...

sean69
24-01-2013, 10:19 AM
i'm curious but not THAT curious..

hmm... are you fishing for pple with similar "taste" ?? .. if you are gay and looking for gay, just say so.. its ok, singapore society is rather open now.. we can accept gays in our midst, but just dun touch my butt... :D

yangguo
24-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi bros,

I m curious and I think many bros also share my curiousity...so any kind bro willing to share your experience and the different feeling u get from different gender? Pls share if the feel is different, and how is it different? Thanks...

M? Never tried before..

F? Song ah..

LB? Sibei song ah.. :D:p

hardcoremayhem
24-01-2013, 10:21 AM
da fug did i just read?

anyway, to answer your question since i love receiving BJs....

Look, i am 101% straight so i never kena blown by M or LB before.
However, i have heard that LB give fantastic BJs and it is mind blowing.

For ladies, well, i think that i had my fair share of BBJs and i can only say that how a girl looks does not matter when it comes to this and the best BJs came from the girls whom i liked as compared to FLs or ONS.

lifeisshort7
24-01-2013, 12:05 PM
i'm curious but not THAT curious..

hmm... are you fishing for pple with similar "taste" ?? .. if you are gay and looking for gay, just say so.. its ok, singapore society is rather open now.. we can accept gays in our midst, but just dun touch my butt... :D

I m straight but jus being curious...cos hv been bj by F but not M or LB. So wondering if the feel is the same. And if bro share their views and most are gd feel, then may try when opportunity arises.

lifeisshort7
24-01-2013, 12:08 PM
M? Never tried before..

F? Song ah..

Bro,
Tks for sharing. Can elaborate why LB feel is sibei song? They have special technique?

lifeisshort7
24-01-2013, 12:25 PM
da fug did i just read?

anyway, to answer your question since i love receiving BJs....

Look, i am 101% straight so i never kena blown by M or LB before.
However, i have heard that LB give fantastic BJs and it is mind blowing.

For ladies, well, i think that i had my fair share of BBJs and i can only say that how a girl looks does not matter when it comes to this and the best BJs came from the girls whom i liked as compared to FLs or ONS.

Bro,
Tks. Agreed that bj from gf is better than FL cos there is an emotion factor involved. But LB does fantastic bj, is it bcos they understand our need better plus they njoy bj, so they put extra effort?

acidicavex
24-01-2013, 12:27 PM
M? Never tried before..

F? Song ah..

wah u try LB before......... :confused::eek:

BiRd13
24-01-2013, 12:42 PM
M = Nvr try before
F = Shiok ba
LB = Not as good as F

Overall: I think depend on individual :D

DegenerationX
24-01-2013, 12:43 PM
M? Never tried before..

F? Song ah..

LB? Sibei song ah.. :p

wah u try LB before......... :confused::eek:

Acid, I was surprised to see his posting too. :D

acidicavex
24-01-2013, 12:49 PM

I was shock at the LB part :D:p

lifeisshort7
24-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Could the level of feeling gd is mainly due to eye candy factor? If there is a total blackout situation and someone blow u..u dunno is by M,F or LB, would the feeling level change? Hmmm....

yangguo
24-01-2013, 01:15 PM

I was shock at the LB part :D:p

一失足成千古恨呀!:o

hardcoremayhem
24-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Bro,
Tks. Agreed that bj from gf is better than FL cos there is an emotion factor involved. But LB does fantastic bj, is it bcos they understand our need better plus they njoy bj, so they put extra effort?

well, i guess that it depends on whether the gf is really that good in the first place also. If gf is lousy (my ex was hopeless, she couldn't give a good bj for nutz...and kept complaining that my cock was too thick so she couldn't wrap her mouth around it, much less swallow it), then the FL will win if she is good at it i guess.

i suppose that LB and M should be the same since both have cocks (or had, in the case of post-op LB) so they know what a guy like and what turns him on.

Not sure if LB / M enjoy giving bj more than a girl, imho, it is a matter of preference. Just like licking pussy. I love to lick and can spend a lot of time just teasing and pleasing a woman orally especially if i like the girl but i know of friends who totally hate going down on a woman, even if it is their gf / wife / FB.

hardcoremayhem
24-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Could the level of feeling gd is mainly due to eye candy factor? If there is a total blackout situation and someone blow u..u dunno is by M,F or LB, would the feeling level change? Hmmm....

Well, if go by eye candy theory, then LB should trump real ladies especially since most LB look better than real women?

However, i think that if total blackout, it won't really matter if it was a granny sucking you off, or a chio LB, or an obese hairy lau gay. In a way, total blackout can be extremely exciting because you are so just focussed on the pleasure given and received and that makes it just so much more intense.

nitecrawllerr
24-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Well, if go by eye candy theory, then LB should trump real ladies especially since most LB look better than real women?

However, i think that if total blackout, it won't really matter if it was a granny sucking you off, or a chio LB, or an obese hairy lau gay. In a way, total blackout can be extremely exciting because you are so just focussed on the pleasure given and received and that makes it just so much more intense.

If total blackout, couple with erotic moaning, I will definitely cum in no time.:)

singleman
24-01-2013, 02:59 PM
I m straight but jus being curious...cos hv been bj by F but not M or LB. So wondering if the feel is the same. And if bro share their views and most are gd feel, then may try when opportunity arises.

so u r not 100% straight... if u r 100% straight, even if u heard blow by M or LB is really good, u oso wont go try at all, rite?

me definitely wont go try blow by M or LB, bcos i am 1000% straight.. only interested in girl.. oops should be 101% real girl.. hehe

lifeisshort7
24-01-2013, 06:22 PM
so u r not 100% straight... if u r 100% straight, even if u heard blow by M or LB is really good, u oso wont go try at all, rite?

me definitely wont go try blow by M or LB, bcos i am 1000% straight.. only interested in girl.. oops should be 101% real girl.. hehe

I m still straight. The reason y I say I may try is bcos I feel that life is just too short, I should experience every gd thing if possible, but that doesn't change my preference in gender. I guess is a philosophy I strongly believe.

lifeisshort7
24-01-2013, 06:27 PM
If total blackout, couple with erotic moaning, I will definitely cum in no time.:)

This gives an interesting idea to host out there. U can have a blackout orgy party where everything happen in total darkness...definitely sexciting!

herodieyoung
24-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Bro,

Lol - Can't agreed more with your statement. The reciprocal feeling plays a big part for some people.

LovePotion
24-01-2013, 10:23 PM
i think 100% gf blow is much better than the wife....

tomandli
26-01-2013, 10:01 PM
IM a bi sexual. I love to Blow a man, but never like a man to blow me, LB is ok.

lifeisshort7
27-01-2013, 12:11 AM
IM a bi sexual. I love to Blow a man, but never like a man to blow me, LB is ok.

Sorry no offense, I thought bi is man and lady also can. Meaning u half bi?

lifeisshort7
28-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Any LB willing to blow me and let me exp the sibei song feeling? Pm me if u keen..

tikogoh
31-01-2013, 10:45 PM
I initially thought LB was LesBian....

toyotarush
03-02-2013, 12:49 AM
I think the best bj for me is by milf.

Stud00
06-02-2013, 02:06 AM
I think the best blowjob is when u get it from a freshly brought sotong from the market.. :p:p:D:D

Okie, i was kidding..

Female for me.. never and doubt i would try the other two..it's just wierd.

lifeisshort7
06-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Just wanna share my 2 best Bj experience...
1. After partying with my ex gf, on our way home I got horny and ask her to bj me in the lift. Luckily it was late and nobody takes the lift. she blow me till I cum into her mouth.. I forgot how times the lift goes up n down..then we went home and my turn to satisfy her.

2. After chionging ktv, send the girl home as she was a little tipsy. While I was driving, she suddenly turn over and unzip my pant and started bj...I was scare other driver see but at the same time feeling very sexcited...esp at traffic junction, the driver on my left will turn over n see, I just act blur..too bad not a lady driver...wonder it will turn her on...hmmm.

So I think every bj is good, but with some extraordinary situation, the feeling of good will be double or tripple...agreed?

solamtay
06-02-2013, 08:57 PM
M and LB BJ better than F.
But, if you teach her, they will be as good as the LBs and Ms.