PDA

View Full Version : Do u go to WL or HC to get a little love and repect?

zico
27-03-2005, 03:44 PM
JUz asking cos was having lunch juz now in bukit timah market b4 going for a message for my didi at HC nearby.need to build strength :D while eating there is this married couple on the next table. the wife was complaining all the way blaming for everything. dirty table, why muz u bring here, food too oily not enough chilly. all the way bitching him. Man this guy sat there quietly not a murmur, he recieved a phone call from some one and said he will come over soon after lunch. wife was murmring she going mahjong session rem to pick her up. long story cut short
when i was at HC, i noticed a familiar face haha its the husband, boy now he looks different. juz now a man like a worm, now he's a dragon full of radiant. the gers treat like a master can see he's a regular. he seems to find the respect and love he get. unlike me looking for pleasure for didi haha

chick
27-03-2005, 04:19 PM
JUz asking cos was having lunch juz now in bukit timah market b4 going for a message for my didi at HC nearby.need to build strength :D while eating there is this married couple on the next table. the wife was complaining all the way blaming for everything. dirty table, why muz u bring here, food too oily not enough chilly. all the way bitching him. Man this guy sat there quietly not a murmur, he recieved a phone call from some one and said he will come over soon after lunch. wife was murmring she going mahjong session rem to pick her up. long story cut short
when i was at HC, i noticed a familiar face haha its the husband, boy now he looks different. juz now a man like a worm, now he's a dragon full of radiant. the gers treat like a master can see he's a regular. he seems to find the respect and love he get. unlike me looking for pleasure for didi haha

Yes, sad to say, our current society has created such situation...

blue_swatch
27-03-2005, 10:33 PM
singapore gals... haha. ph well, no comments :)

guppiesguppies
27-03-2005, 10:59 PM
i'm not saying all... but some of these singapore girls should start waking up...

some men have been trying to hard to keep their companion happy all the time... but some of their companions are taking it a bit too lightly and in fact for granted... all that love is big and forgiving and blind are long time gone...

so ladies just a reminder: keeping a man happy is not as easy as keeping a pet... learn to respect you'll earn the respect... treat him like a pet he'll soon be turning bad... men, we need to be pampered too sometimes...

KoLianTai
28-03-2005, 12:11 AM
Yea that's fucking right!

zico
28-03-2005, 02:47 PM
the woman charter in singapore too strong look in the news today, the cheating wife gets millions from the husband, paid for her misdeeds what about a cheating husband,he pays for his misdeed sigh....

lawry
28-03-2005, 03:07 PM
the woman charter in singapore too strong look in the news today, the cheating wife gets millions from the husband, paid for her misdeeds what about a cheating husband,he pays for his misdeed sigh....

totally true.. with the woman charter as of today. Even if woman cheat on u.. and u have enough evident.. u can seek for divorce.. but if the woman is not working and never re marry.. u have to pay all her maintaince fee.. meaning.. if u have over the years provide her with $4000 every month.. u have to provide that amount of money... in woman charter u have to provide the woman the SAME LIFESTYLE as she is with u..

I have a good friend.. who ganna... wife gives green hat.. husband found out thr PI.. divorce but every month has to pay 4K to support her lifestyle.. paying money for her to screw around.. poor thing...

master
28-03-2005, 03:12 PM
and they say in chinese "women are the weak ones" lol...i think maybe things should change abit now since this is the 21 century...

newyorker88
28-03-2005, 03:32 PM
FOr this poor chap u see in HC... I guess that is too bad for him. His wife too much liao. Or it could be that he kana caught red handed once visiting HC or WL? So as to please his wife, he takes in all her crap?

Or even worst, he is a SM fellow? Like to be bullied by wife? But then go to HC to vent his anger off?

Finding love? Maybe so guys do.

Finding respect? Maybe the gals there respect the money

just my 2 cents worth.

Good DAy

lawry
28-03-2005, 03:36 PM
FOr this poor chap u see in HC... I guess that is too bad for him. His wife too much liao. Or it could be that he kana caught red handed once visiting HC or WL? So as to please his wife, he takes in all her crap?

Or even worst, he is a SM fellow? Like to be bullied by wife? But then go to HC to vent his anger off?

just my 2 cents worth.

Good DAy

men of these type is in fix..
1) they need the wife's connection in biz
2) wife own more than 50% of their biz
3) His biz is supported by his father-in-law..

so lan lan has to take her crap..

just check out our famour couple in singapore Mr and Mrs Ong BS... one look for SYT to bonk.. one look for gigolo to bonk.. but both cannot divorce.. because of the interlink in biz dealings....

bradpitt
28-03-2005, 03:41 PM
just check out our famour couple in singapore Mr and Mrs Ong BS... one look for SYT to bonk.. one look for gigolo to bonk.. but both cannot divorce.. because of the interlink in biz dealings....

That's the first time I heard abt Mr & Mrs Ong BS. Very interesting. Care to elaborate more?

lawry
28-03-2005, 04:03 PM
That's the first time I heard abt Mr & Mrs Ong BS. Very interesting. Care to elaborate more?
first time u hear??? hmmm.. u in ur 20s??

TheHappyMondays
28-03-2005, 04:57 PM

like that also can. :p

TheHappyMondays
28-03-2005, 04:58 PM

just my 2 cents worth.

Good DAy

Quiet true .... . :)

thaivisitor
28-03-2005, 05:20 PM
This guy has very good tactics lah...

KNN his wife thinks he's the timid type, won't dare to dao jiak behind her mah...

This kind of guys are not stupid, and not timid. On the contrary, they are smart to act timid whenever necessary.

thaivisitor
Latest Addition - 18 YEARS OLD HOT AMATEUR!
Also Check Out STRIP DANCER and Preview of JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=885708[/QUOTE]

newyorker88
28-03-2005, 06:34 PM
This guy has very good tactics lah...

KNN his wife thinks he's the timid type, won't dare to dao jiak behind her mah...

This kind of guys are not stupid, and not timid. On the contrary, they are smart to act timid whenever necessary.

Dear ThaiV,

You are very observant and I guess you must have seen a lot in the society?

Good day