PDA

View Full Version : ♥♥ mY Memories with a NuRse~! ♥♥

Pages : [1] 2

haonan25
21-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Was not intending to write anything, as i'm really lazy about going and thinking back. But a coincidence that i was writing some memories with this nurse that i actually encountered, so decide to make an extension to here and share. Whether believe or bot, it's up individual..

I remember 8years ago i was in hospitaL. A very busty and chio malay nurse came in, named her Nadia ( Fake name ) pulled up the curtain and said,

Nadia: " Doctor need your urine for test.. "

I told her that i can handle myself, and called for her later after done.

Nadia: " No, you can't, sorry because i have to wash and clean your penis for hygiene purpose, so and i've pull the foreskin out, as not letting the urine in contact with your skin. "

I was like WTF! GOT SUCH PROCEDURE MEH!! No choice, she pulled my skin down and started washing, up and down, up n down, machiam slow HANDJOB!

Suddenly i got feeling and started to have hard on.. DIE!!! Then she giggled and continue lor!!!!

ME: " Hey nurse, if you gonna continue to do this motion, i gonna really get fully erected, and might caused sexual harrasement and inconvenience to you. "

Nadia: " It's very natural and common, but I've no choice. It's my duty to wash it clean for hygiene purpose. "

By that time, i'm fully erected liao.. Don't know what went in mind, i actually said the following words....

ME: " Now you got me in this shape, and i can't urine now for you, UNLESS you are kind enough to help me release? "

Nadia went into daze, and stared at me.. I was like, knn siao liao, what if she shout for molest or sexual harrasment, sure go jail or smth..

Out of unexpected surprise.

Nadia: " I'm giving you a minute, if u can't shoot, then by hook or crook you must give me your urine.. "

Shiok liao lor... I almost 10days no cum at all.. 1 min sure okie, she starts to HJ, within the min, cant do anything also, i just managed to grab her boobs. And of cause i think within the min, i really cummed, she help washed again, and i quickly urined.

I never thought this would actually happen, sibeh drama right...?

There's part two the next day morning..

SH149
21-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Ok bro which hospital are u in ?
I'm going there to do a urine test :D

haonan25
21-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Ok bro which hospital are u in ?
I'm going there to do a urine test :D

Privacy lah, can't say any info out. I was bed ridden for 30 days due to bike accident. hahaha..

SH149
21-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Privacy lah, can't say any info out. I was bed ridden for 30 days due to bike accident. hahaha..

Ok please continue as I have nurse fetish :D

LovePotion
21-01-2013, 10:07 PM
i guess most guys would imagine that as well

DIYK
21-01-2013, 11:19 PM
keke...:D... nangege shifted his av serial here...

but here the development slower than the other side... macham watching soccer on miotv, speed lag leh... kekeke.. :D

waiting for 2nd lead actress in ur 4th instalment... :D

GreyMenthol
21-01-2013, 11:42 PM
No wonder they say 大难不死,必有后福. :D

sleepy80
21-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Wah bro, din noe you got such a story to share since you are a senior here for so long.. Pls continue. Support support!

haonan25
22-01-2013, 04:43 AM
i guess most guys would imagine that as well
Yeah defintely, having some affairs at some places.. Office, work place, etc..
keke...:D... nangege shifted his av serial here...

but here the development slower than the other side... macham watching soccer on miotv, speed lag leh... kekeke.. :D

waiting for 2nd lead actress in ur 4th instalment... :D
Decided to post here better instead there ma.. LOLz~! The 2nd lead actress was really a extra bonus for me, the 2 nurses seems to argue over something, but i didn't ask..
No wonder they say 大难不死,必有后福. :D
I had a very severe bike accident, that landed me 30 days. Very sad, but some shiokness too. haha..
Wah bro, din noe you got such a story to share since you are a senior here for so long.. Pls continue. Support support!

Everyone had past stories, but alot didn't share. I was lazy to share actually.. Lazy to write...

haonan25
22-01-2013, 04:54 AM
It was the 11th day at hospital...

Here's a short one on the next day after the incident.. Usually for those who can't go to bathe himself will have nurses to help cloth wiping on the bed.. As usual for me, but this time on the very next day after she help me HJ, Nadia came into my bed. Mine was a 4 bedded, but no other patient except me.

But it was 2 nurses as usual, so thought no show.. Just about they started to help me, another ward pressed bell. So the Nadia asked her junior go instead, in my mind knn she must be up to something sia.. The moment the junior nurse went off, I sat up and pull her neck down for some frenching.. But she pushed me away!

Nadia: " Hey don't be naughty in the early morning! "

Hmm, does that mean night time can naughty? Haha.. She continued her wiping and slowly cleaned up my groin area.. Quickly enough I'm having hardon again. Again I teased her to gave me a HJ.. She was very smart to reply,

Nadia: " Yesterday i've no choice but to help you, today no more! "

My mediacorp hormones acted up, I stared her with my most pitiful face and keep tugging her side skirt, seemingly begging in silence.. After minutes, she gave up! And asked if I want to go shower in toilet. That time I can't walked as I had an operation on my thigh, need wheel chair.. Woohoo, she pushed me to toilet. Went into the handicapped cubicle.. I then grabbed her down sitting on my lap, abit pain cause operation ma, but must tahan...

Grabbed her boobs, and without mins, stripped her down.. Super fucking horny Nadia gets, started to blow me.. But I couldn't resist the horniness within me, within awhile I cummed all right into her mouth, and she swallowed, sticking her tongue out!

Oh great! We started to chat while she bathes me. From there I knew that she is late twenties, a slightly more experience than juniors, came from Malaysia.. I even asked that if she gave HJ to others too. She shyly said once few mths ago, to a young chap like me. But that guy threatens her to complain due to an injection, she poked wrongly and hurt the guy.

She said that I asked her politely, thinks I'm a good guy.. Hahaha, speaking by then, I had another hardon.. I hinted her, asked me why I strong.. Knn 8 yrs ago I so young, energy alot mah.. She was down on her knees and start BBBJ.. Playing her boobs, soon enough, I cummed into her mouth..

End of part two, she pushed back to my bed and she knocked off from night shift..

I continued my part 3 later i wake up.. The day when we got caught when she gave me a HJ.. LOL!

Hardstick15by5
22-01-2013, 07:08 AM
This is very good story! TS keep it up...

beautyhunter
22-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Wa LAN... Move to here..
Support ... NanGe Ps continue yr OppA Haona style ~(^ー^)ノ

Meow^^
22-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Bro, you really are up to no good...hahahaha...but then, it's no choice as you and her are fated...:D

titan
22-01-2013, 11:06 AM
after surgery also must disturb the nurse! cannot win u ley... :D

alan0338
22-01-2013, 11:14 AM
camp for tio liak part .. :D :D :D

extinct
22-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Waiting for your part 3.

GreyMenthol
22-01-2013, 02:02 PM
TS, it is good that u have recovered. The rest are bonuses :D

llcn
22-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Please continue bro!

haonan25
22-01-2013, 06:47 PM
This is very good story! TS keep it up...
Thanks support, story with the nurse lasted just awhile. Maybe will continue a new story after the nurse incident.
Wa LAN... Move to here..
Support ... NanGe Ps continue yr OppA Haona style ~(^ー^)ノ
If she's Hyuna, die also no regret..
Bro, you really are up to no good...hahahaha...but then, it's no choice as you and her are fated...:D
Yah, really coincidental de, the 1st 10days nothing happen. aLL started from urine test.. hahaha
after surgery also must disturb the nurse! cannot win u ley... :D
Is she disturb me 1st.. hahahaha
camp for tio liak part .. :D :D :D

Waiting for your part 3.

TS, it is good that u have recovered. The rest are bonuses :D

Please continue bro!

Thanks support from the rest..

haonan25
22-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Nadia was off next day, no choice.. Have to watch tv myself whole day.. Eagerly waited the next day til she back.

She was on night shift again too. When i saw her, we made eyes contact and giggled abit. My medicine time was up, she came and gave me as routine.

Suddenly whispered,

Nadia: " I'm wearing a black bra, you wanna see? "

I was pretty shocked at the sudden change of attitude from her. But well, happy at the same time. But there was too many ppl walking around, so theres nothing we can do too until about 2am!

I pressed the bell, and asked to go toilet to shit.. haha, Nadia pushed me to the toilet again. This time, i had a GREAT GREAT GREAT view of her boobs! I never had tits fuck in my life before at that time, she gave me a superb tits fuck, that's why from then i'm loving this NOW.. hahahaha

A long and good 5mins of tits fucking, and i blasted all over her boobs.. SUDDENLY...

Another nurse with a sweet voice, i names her Sheila, asking if Nadia was in here, quick witted as she replied.

Nadia: " Yeah i'm here, the patient have trouble getting up, i'm giving him a help. You need anything? "

Sheila: " Nahz, just asking if you want coffee. "

haha, after Sheila left.. We continued our business.. How can i let her go so easily with just 1 shot.. Without cleaning up, i pushed her head down to BBBJ me, regardless if i'm soft. Anyway just blow til hard.. Slow, sensual.. The great teasing of licking my 2IC's head, tongue sticking out. Alternate changes of ball sucking with the " POP " POP " sound like. Filled the toilet with her soft moan, my hands are grabbing her breasts hard, she likes the way i'm grabbing it hard. As there's only 1 position i can have, had no choice though. Nadia seems tired with kneeling, but still willing to continue to suck it til.

aaaaaaAAAAAArrrrrRRRRRRRgggggggGGGGGGGhhhhhhHHHHHH HHH!!

With a soft moan i let it out...

This time deep shit trouble liao..

I think it's Sheila voice,

Sheila: " What the hell are you both doing in the toilet! "

DIE LIAO!! CHAM CHAM CHAM... Quickly clean the mess, and the Nadia, pushed me out of the cubicle, exclaiming that i having hard time to pass motion, and all sorts of question.. Not admitting of cause, but Sheila talk to her in malay, which i don't understand.. After which, i know of, is she didn't admit though. well.. hahahaha

The next day, Sheila who somehow caught us, draw up my curtain.. And asked me some questions.....

Peon
22-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Here slow ley. just catch up with the preview. haha.

beautyhunter
22-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Nnkc... So exciting:eek:...
Haona bro.....U make Long Er marika。。。 U banyak Boleh:D

haonan25
22-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Here slow ley. just catch up with the preview. haha.

Copy paste nia ma... hahaha.. Now going to write my part 4..:D

The next day, Sheila who somehow caught us, draw up my curtain.. And asked me some questions.....

Sheila: " I knew what both of you did last night! How is her blowjob, is she good? My ex bf was snatched by her just because she has bigger boobs than me! I can even blow better than her! "

ME: " How good are you?! "

Sheila: " You want to trick me huh! "

ME: " I'm not, you praised yourself to the extend that you're better BUT in actual fact, NO ONE knows as there is no comparison AT ALL! So Nurse Sheila, please kindly go away and do not disturb me! "

It seems my words had agitated her greatly, Nadia wasn't around to save me either.

Sheila: " I think you need to have your bathe now, get up, let me push you to the toilet and SHOW YOU what's a REAL blowjob! "

It was 6.30am, and i've not yet recovered fully from the 2 shots Nadia gave. Damn, but well, let's see what she can do instead.

Sheila is slightly older than Nadia, same hometown. As far as i known of, Nadia seduced her BF once, publicly seems friends still, but privately a very deep grudge.

Standing off with about a C cupper boobs, or maybe big B i think. Enough cleavages for me to see, she stripped down to her lingerie when we are in the handicap toilet again. Without hesitaion nor any foreplay, she went on her kneels, and started sucking. VERY VERY VERY SLOW! Slow licking, tongue flicking, with her hands grabbing my balls massaging them. Her eyes are always in contact with me, my 2IC was at it's MAX size now!

DEEP THROAT! She shoved her mouth in slowly down, my whole 2IC gone, in her mouth. I thought that's GOD DAMN IT! My 1st time experience, abit choked, but she forced her way down, til her lips reached my balls, and something amazing happened! Her tongue was sticking out of her mouth to do some flicking actions. WTF! At the moment i really went heaven, and forgot my surname.. This action carried on for sometime whenever she got choked abit, she released and returned for more. No hands involved at all, except massaging my balls.

This is a NON STOP DEEP THROATING ACTION til i cummed! Yes, in that deep thoat position! Shot right into her throat, the feeling was fucking awesome! I must teach my GF when she came back.

Sheila pulled out,

Sheila: " Now WHOSE better!? "

I had to please her first for more BBBJ in future, so gotta think of some good response instead! No words were given, i moved myself forward and at the sake of tasting my own sperms, i frenched her hard! Few seconds of silence, i whispered,

ME: " You're FUCKING AWESOME! Suck me more PLEASE! "

She smiled and dressed back her attire, and help me wash up..

Just when Sheila pushed me out of the cubicle, Nadia was standing there at the corridor...

haonan25
22-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Nnkc... So exciting:eek:...
Haona bro.....U make Long Er marika。。。 U banyak Boleh:D

KNN, when i write, i also haldway hardon.. Think back liao also fucking shiok lor.. hahahaha:D

herodieyoung
22-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Haonan ge ge, pls....continue...

devilzQQ
22-01-2013, 07:58 PM
wahhhhhhhhhhhh 30days of heaven!

nitin
22-01-2013, 10:17 PM
- Some Guys Have All The Luck - Rod Stewart

DIYK
22-01-2013, 10:22 PM
...Just when Sheila pushed me out of the cubicle, Nadia was standing there at the corridor...

i guess tarma next?

kekeke:D

haonan25
22-01-2013, 10:31 PM
i guess tarma next?

kekeke:D

There's no TARMA.. But some troubles handling the 2 nurses.. I almost ran out of sperms to give them..

beautyhunter
22-01-2013, 11:36 PM
KNN, when i write, i also haldway hardon.. Think back liao also fucking shiok lor.. hahahaha:D
Hahaha, if if ... Touch words.... nurse most of them r verY wild & chio bu too. Haona! U verY top Kong le 〜(^ー^)ノ
There's no TARMA.. But some troubles handling the 2 nurses.. I almost ran out of sperms to give them..
OppA, 不用客气哦! BKK u easily 5 shots... This one close one eye la :rolleyes::D
龙儿:"猎人!快点!快点!快点叫南哥继续写咯!"

SH149
23-01-2013, 06:48 AM

Ran out of sperm ? No worry down right here bros have lots of to supply all u need is to call us :D

wilson80
23-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Camping here for more.....

haonan25
23-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Hahaha, if if ... Touch words.... nurse most of them r verY wild & chio bu too. Haona! U verY top Kong le 〜(^ー^)ノ

OppA, 不用客气哦! BKK u easily 5 shots... This one close one eye la :rolleyes::D
龙儿:"猎人!快点!快点!快点叫南哥继续写咯!"
Yeah from the past til now, alot nurses quite pretty and chio de.. Heng is last time still young.. Arbo if at my current age, i think will KO.. hahaha
Ran out of sperm ? No worry down right here bros have lots of to supply all u need is to call us :D

If can passing baton, 100% sure caLL you all.. haha

llcn
23-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Wow! cat fight!!!

heineken
23-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Haonan ge, please continue, below hard liao. if they are ok to share please remember xiao di.

haonan25
23-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Haonan ge, please continue, below hard liao. if they are ok to share please remember xiao di.

LOL!! That's 8 years ago, they did not give me thier contacts for further sexual enjoyment! But 2years later from the day I was discharged, I met Nadia again at a pub though. And I do believe that after me, maybe still have some other lucky brothers? If ever have any, and happen to see this thread, please admit! Hahahaha

haonan25
23-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Just when Sheila pushed me out of the cubicle, Nadia was standing there at the corridor...

Nadia: " Is that a REVENGE!?! "

SheiLa: " I gave a BETTER blowjob than YOU! Ask HIM!! "

DEADMEAT! How to answer Nadia, can anyone teach me for fuck sake!
My Mediacorp acting genes is up!

ME: " My thigh feels abit pain, can push me back to the bed and call for the doctor.? "

Both of them went silence and Nadia pushed me back.
Sheila went off, not sure going where though.

Nadia: " Is her blowjob really better than me? "

ME: " She forced me, i told her i like you. She went into frustration and ordered me to go toilet, and stripped my pants, without single word, she suck me hard and furious and NONSTOP! "

Nadia: " I'm sorry my dear to land you in such trouble. But you're having fun too huh. I heard your moans too! "

ME: " How to not moan when i'm about to cum.? You are just awesome Nadia, i don't like her! Can you give me a blow tomorrow instead? "

Nadia: " No, BUT i want it later! See you in the night! "

Really DEAD! Where on earth can i dig my sperms out later for her!
I was really moody on then. Thinking ways to rid Nadia off for tonight.
Oooooo~! I quickly SMS my buddies, ( dydy0809, and n3o1984 ) and some others to visit me for the night. At least can delay some hours to replenish..

Super steady my buddies, they came. Good food and drinks, hahaha! Machiam chalet! Nadia have been peeping at my ward constantly to check. The moment visiting time passed, she came in and rid my friends off. No choice that my friends had to leave. haiz, haven't recovered leh.. Blink Blink, eyes contact made with Nadia. But this time, i said i wanted to go watch TV. She gladly pushed me over, after she placed me there, she went out to settle her paper work, and ask me be nice not to wander around.

Usually can watch TV til about 11-12am then all must go back sleep. Suddenly Nadia came in, locked the door and off all the lights and TV too. Pushed me to a blind spot where even if someone peaks in to check, also can't see. Sheila has knocked off too by then. We started to french slowly, carresing each other slowly, my hands were already all over her boobs.

Nadia: " FUCK ME! "

ME: " I scare my thigh will be in pain, if i used too much strength! "

Nadia: " Let's try! "

WTF! She already prepared the condom, machiam premotive. But i just felt that she's using me to spite that Sheila, maybe thinking if she fuck me 1st, she win it. But never care, just fuck her! hahahaha. Blow me hard first, else i don't fuck you!

Went down immediately, sucking off at her best condition, trying to perform like a BBBJ GODDESS, enjoying while looking at her. I though of something BAD!

ME: " Can i video it down? "

Nadia ignored me and continue blowing.

Ignored again!

Nadia: " OKIE! Next time can? "

hahahaha, gonna ask my sister to bring my camcorder tomorrow!

Hard as a rock now, she helped with the CD and ride on me, slowly as we go, as i really scared to injured my thigh. Slow, but passionate frenching, tongue tied, deep in each other throat. My hands pressing her tits HARD, she loved it. With a soft moan, she letting through our interlocked tongue, i forsee her cumming soon.

ME: " I WANT TO CUM ON YOUR FUCKING FACE! "

Nadia got up, removed my CD and start sucking hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Within seconds, i held my 2IC, shooting RIGHT all over her face.

ME: " Lick me clean now! "

Nadia licked me real clean, occasionally sucking my 2IC awhile. After which she went to wiped herself.

ME: " You said i can video tomorrow, don't break promise! "

Nadia: " As you wish! "

Secretly pushed me back to my ward....

tipster123
23-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Wow bro!!! I wished I had a ton of points for you!!:D

haonan25
23-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Wow bro!!! I wished I had a ton of points for you!!:D

Hahahaha, dosent matter. Just hope you enjoy reading..

junior_cannibal
23-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Just when I chanced upon this thread from the NTTL lover TS Haonan, the story is damn good hor. Must support liao!

DIYK
23-01-2013, 10:40 PM

So bro, tmr episode will be just a link to your vid to narrate ur story...

no mosaic-ing the faces pls... kekeke:D

diputs1269
24-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Hahahaha, dosent matter. Just hope you enjoy reading..

Always enjoy true story, you lucky fella:)

beautyhunter
24-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Dam hornY..got video cam some more :p
tonight dragon canT sleep ...... Jialat....

Must learnt OppA Haona styles:D

cocacola2012
24-01-2013, 02:31 AM
Just hospital nowadays comes with special service also...

michi
24-01-2013, 03:54 AM
camping for more

haonan25
24-01-2013, 08:51 AM
So bro, tmr episode will be just a link to your vid to narrate ur story...

no mosaic-ing the faces pls... kekeke:D

8years already, you think the video still around? Hahaha.. Even if have, also cannot share, as to protect the lady, and hospital background scenes. To be honest, the videos are gone when I have a corrupted hard disk few years back. Everyday after which, I video Nadia dancing, slowly stripping down, cumming on her face. And of course Sheila's video too! Too bad, all gone.

nitin
24-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Yah. I think if I hv a video like this I would also watch almost everyday.
Fastward...pause...fastward...pause. Rewind. Fastward pause pause play play.
Like this sure corrupt lor...haha...

haonan25
24-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Yah. I think if I hv a video like this I would also watch almost everyday.
Fastward...pause...fastward...pause. Rewind. Fastward pause pause play play.
Like this sure corrupt lor...haha...

It's my fault that i made it corrupted de, i was changing to a new PC, moving of harddisk, from old IDE to sata model. But i left the harddisk and collect dust for weeks. End up when i wanna transfer, no hope liao.. Go ask for professional help also no use.. I was fucking sad that time lor.. So much videos between me Nadia and Sheila that time..:mad:

Meow^^
24-01-2013, 10:03 AM
It's my fault that i made it corrupted de, i was changing to a new PC, moving of harddisk, from old IDE to sata model. But i left the harddisk and collect dust for weeks. End up when i wanna transfer, no hope liao.. Go ask for professional help also no use.. I was fucking sad that time lor.. So much videos between me Nadia and Sheila that time..:mad:

Bro is okie, you can always find New Nadia and New Sheila.....follow up by doing new VIDS....i think you will become so hot till.....no words can describle....:D

haonan25
24-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Bro is okie, you can always find New Nadia and New Sheila.....follow up by doing new VIDS....i think you will become so hot till.....no words can describle....:D

haha, met different people in my life after the 2 nurses. Got happiness, got bad times.. I went crazy and text those possible babes for the loose after i discharge! haha..

Oink Oink
24-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Makes me want to find an excuse for a week's stay in hospital. :D

haonan25
24-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Makes me want to find an excuse for a week's stay in hospital. :D

haha bro oink oink, been always following your stories. Never once disappointed us from your sexual encounter. haha

My honor to have you here reading. :D

littlefat
24-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Read your story give me a real hardon, how I wish I'm you at the moment. Support ^_^

llcn
24-01-2013, 02:29 PM
getting nicer bro

beautyhunter
24-01-2013, 02:56 PM
8years already, you think the video still around? Hahaha.. Even if have, also cannot share, as to protect the lady, and hospital background scenes. To be honest, the videos are gone when I have a corrupted hard disk few years back. Everyday after which, I video Nadia dancing, slowly stripping down, cumming on her face. And of course Sheila's video too! Too bad, all gone.
Mai Ge Ge le :D... Keep vid like keep Diamond le:). Cheers

haonan25
24-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Read your story give me a real hardon, how I wish I'm you at the moment. Support ^_^

Haha.. It's not easy writing, very time consuming.. But I tried my best write daily..

haonan25
24-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Mai Ge Ge le :D... Keep vid like keep Diamond le:). Cheers

The video I keep many years before its gone! Fucking precious..!

titan
24-01-2013, 05:21 PM
NB.. sg nurses got so fierce ar.. how come i never kena them before.. :D

haonan25
24-01-2013, 06:01 PM
NB.. sg nurses got so fierce ar.. how come i never kena them before.. :D

They are not SG, Malaysian de..:)

TehGaDai
24-01-2013, 09:20 PM
TS! Shiok lah you. Got 2 horny nurses. :D
How were their body? Nice yummy boobs?

DongGunZai
24-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Awesome thread! Pls continue bro. Waiting for your next update.

DIYK
24-01-2013, 09:59 PM

ur " Go ask for professional help " to recover Harddisk make me tink of edison chen... kekeke.. :D

bro not scare ur vid go online if u let them repair???... kekeke... :D

haonan25
25-01-2013, 02:16 AM
ur " Go ask for professional help " to recover Harddisk make me tink of edison chen... kekeke.. :D

bro not scare ur vid go online if u let them repair???... kekeke... :D

I call the factory or rather the main company for restoration. They said can be restored, but all data will be lost..

Meow^^
25-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Now that 'DISK' become topic of the thread rather then the 2 mina....:D

junior_cannibal
25-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Now that 'DISK' become topic of the threat rather then the 2 mina....:Dthread or threat? Anyway, could also be threat. LOL. Anyway, di gou TS, more please.

Meow^^
25-01-2013, 08:58 AM
thread or threat? Anyway, could also be threat. LOL. Anyway, di gou TS, more please.

Hahahaha..intention was thread...Old man liao...early in the morning can't see things clearly :D

haonan25
25-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Hahahaha..intention was thread...Old man liao...early in the morning can't see things clearly :D

You need some sexual power! Haha

TehGaDai
25-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Basket TS! Took video somemore. Haha! :D

Meow^^
25-01-2013, 12:31 PM
You need some sexual power! Haha

bro waiting for your best recommendation hehehe:p

TehGaDai
25-01-2013, 12:34 PM
reading TS's thread about the horny Mina nurses... kinda reminds me of a sexy/sultry OL Mina OL, always see her in the morning taking same bus to the bus interchange.
Always wear so tight... long hair+thick lips... Kinda slim bod though. Hahahah...
enough now, I getting bey tahan lol! :p

moder
25-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Nice one..................

Sniperking
25-01-2013, 02:57 PM
waiting patiently for the next chapter.

haonan25
26-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Basket TS! Took video somemore. Haha! :D
LOL! haha
bro waiting for your best recommendation hehehe:p
Take a look at my threads, sure got suit you de..
reading TS's thread about the horny Mina nurses... kinda reminds me of a sexy/sultry OL Mina OL, always see her in the morning taking same bus to the bus interchange.
Always wear so tight... long hair+thick lips... Kinda slim bod though. Hahahah...
enough now, I getting bey tahan lol! :p
Reminds me of my army training for driver period. A chinese hottie SYT always take the same bus every morning. I buay tahan, and took her number at my last training day, after 3mths.. hahaha..
waiting patiently for the next chapter.

Been busy in life.. Sorry, will update asap..

Tootsies
26-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Accident motor already jialat, then kena 2 nurse somemore... Respect bro!!
Nice story!
I wished I hv dat but w/o d accident part.. Haha
;)

eeer
26-01-2013, 02:04 AM
camping here for more

haonan25
26-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Accident motor already jialat, then kena 2 nurse somemore... Respect bro!!
Nice story!
I wished I hv dat but w/o d accident part.. Haha
;)

Well.. 大难不死,必有后福!

jack kyle
26-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Camping for more!! Nice story

beautyhunter
26-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Well.. 大难不死,必有后福!
Yes... Ya lolz.... If not how can read yr exciting sexjourney:D

DIYK
27-01-2013, 12:20 AM
hehehe, i see a potential story...:D

this syt got sexciting story to tell?.... meet on bus got bang on bus anot? or on army 3tonner... keke:D

nangege intends to narrate this syt after the missy story?

Reminds me of my army training for driver period. A chinese hottie SYT always take the same bus every morning. I buay tahan, and took her number at my last training day, after 3mths.. hahaha..

haonan25
27-01-2013, 03:05 AM
hehehe, i see a potential story...:D

this syt got sexciting story to tell?.... meet on bus got bang on bus anot? or on army 3tonner... keke:D

nangege intends to narrate this syt after the missy story?

Since i started, will write lo.. But those SYT is before i accident 1yr ago.

Maybe can highlights first, she bring her frds and i bring my frds for drinking n poker cards. but end up become mass orgy..

haonan25
27-01-2013, 03:48 AM

So the next day, i quickly SMS my sister to bring my DV camcorder when she visit me later.. Sheila was off during that day, so no need headache at least.

Finally Nadia started work, and i kept looking for chances to make eye contact with her! But she was so busy til not even have time to come to my ward.

After few hours of being alone, and overbored. I decided to press the bell, she knew it was me. She came.

Nadia: " Hey sweetheart, today is a very busy day for everyone, might have to wait til late night. BUT if you really want, i can give you 5mins quickie! "
ME: " It's okie, i shall store my sperms all for you later! "

Nadia went back for work. So i pulled myself onto the wheel chair, and head to the resting room and watch TV after dinner. As time passed, i began to feel tired, not knowingly that its already hitting into midnight. I felt asleep on the sofa as it's more comfortable for me.

Suddenly, i felt some movement of my 2IC, wonder if it's WET DREAMS! Getting very sensual and tricky, i woke up to see Nadia stroking my 2IC. With TV and lights off, and of cause door locked i guessed!

It was about near 2am when i see my phone.

ME: " Here's too dark for me to video, let's go toilet! "

Nadia: " Alright! "

Action began, when i requested her to strip slowly infront of me. Black halter neck bra, with G - string, perky butt and that fucking D boobies! My 2IC is getting hard by then, slowly she knelt down. Performing a tits fuck 1st, very slowly, her slutty looks, sticking her tongue at times to allure me.

Few minutes of tits fucking action, before she head down for my balls and shaft, licking it bit by bit, with her eyes looking at the camcorder. Her blowjob is the same, so not gonna describe further.

When i was about to cum, i told her to went sideways and use her mouth to do the pumping, so that when i shoot later, can see the sperms flying, while she's sucking sideway, just the shaft and not the head. ( Not sure if brothers understand what i'm saying though..)

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZeeeeeeee eeeeeeee~!

Sperms flying up high, with the position Nadia is sucking, half of it landed on her cheek and face. She licked it all clean and thoroughly, swallowing too.

Nadia: " I've 2hrs breaktime, it's only 30min, you gonna suffer more from me! "
ME: " My time is all yours! "

We rest awhile, with Nadia sitting on my lap, leaning on me. Now she hold the camcorder for me, when it's my turn to play with her boobs. Sideway frenching, groping her boobs hard, rubbing her clits. Nadia got really turned on, but i do not wanna have any sexual intercourse, as my thigh seemd abit pain due to yesterday too vigorous! Finally nadia found a good spot to place my camcorder and good taking too.

Fast recovery for me, Nadia not hesitating and knelt down to suck me.. But i got abit bored now, no excitement!

ME: " Can i hold your head, and i just fuck your mouth at my own pace.? "

Nadia: " Just don't fuck choke me. "

I let Nadia continued sucking til i'm fully erected, but maybe i got no mood, due to really cum too many times. This time, Nadia suck really long before i had the urge. Was like 40mins of sucking.? I forgot, i knew its just very long as she's starting to complain that her jaw is tired.

Oh well, i hold her head, and start pushing down for momentum. I never dare push my GF head down, scared she KPKB! hahahaha

Getting fast and faster i go, DEEP THROATING, fast pumping. I gonna play evil this time, by cumming in DEEP THROAT!

ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

Holding her head deep down, and Nadia making sounds and seems wanna breakfree, but i forced her tightly down before i cummed finish!

Nadia: " That was something new for me, but i almost got choked! "

ME: " I'll be nicer next time ok.? "

It's about 90mins sexual happiness for me again. Clean up and pushed me back to ward, resting about 4hrs before Nadia gets horny again.

5am about, she came into my ward, drawing up my curtains.

Nadia: " Sweetheart, you wanna have 1 more quickie before i knock off, i'm on leave for 2 days, as i need to handle some family matters. "

ME: " Of course, you wanna check if anyone is outside.? "

Nadia: " SAFE! "

Placing my camcorder in good position.

Nadia came prepared, with baby oil. hahahaha! Cannot enjoy too long, might get caught if other nurses comes in to check..But i'm being smart too, by leaving a small hole to check if anyone comes in.

Tough battle, as i'm really dried out. But trying to cum ASAP! HJ no use, knn machiam no effect.

ME: " Suck me, quick.. Fast and deep! "

Nadia nodded and suck, like FAST N FURIOUS! Within mins, without warning.. I cummed all into her mouth. No clean up, she quickly swallowed and gave me a goodbye kiss! Off she goes..

7am, changed shift. OH FUCK! I SAW Sheila.......

D.Keys_SG
27-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Wah!! Like that ammo will quickly

onlyhuman
27-01-2013, 09:24 AM
At the rate u are gg hor haonan 哥 jin kin, you need tiger penis to rejuvenate :D

ebonkie
27-01-2013, 11:22 AM
At the rate u are gg hor haonan 哥 jin kin, you need tiger penis to rejuvenate :D

ya he needs the horse penis and sex herbs to power up his spermotozas!!! :D

haonan25
27-01-2013, 12:25 PM
ya he needs the horse penis and sex herbs to power up his spermotozas!!! :D

That time still young, still can tahan.. But really tired from cumming.. Hahaha

beautyhunter
27-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Wa LAN eh.:eek:

So hornY, no wonder u so like sucking, blowing, BF, MF le....
Enry OppA sex journey le...

Support 4more(^ー^)ノ

haonan25
27-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Wa LAN eh.:eek:

So hornY, no wonder u so like sucking, blowing, BF, MF le....
Enry OppA sex journey le...

Support 4more(^ー^)ノ

I'm a super lazy type on sex.. I would rather choose being blow, tits fuck then intercourse.. Hahaha

DongGunZai
28-01-2013, 01:04 AM
TS bro, your ammo maciam unlimited sia. Haha. Does sheila have another session with u? Wakakakak

titan
28-01-2013, 02:17 AM
nb, haonan ge, your prick can take it sia! i think if i encounter this ordeal, my prick will fold half!

Oink Oink
28-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Good Morning Sheila!

Please do a sperm count before blowing. :D

haonan25
28-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Good Morning Sheila!

Please do a sperm count before blowing. :D

She did gave a blow in the morning, but can't cum at all. Too tired..:( she tried 3 times in the day before I finally cum. Haha

DongGunZai
28-01-2013, 06:00 PM
She did gave a blow in the morning, but can't cum at all. Too tired..:( she tried 3 times in the day before I finally cum. Haha

Wah bro. 3rd times then can cum. Your ammo must be fully depleted. How your reload your ammo?

haonan25
29-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Wah bro. 3rd times then can cum. Your ammo must be fully depleted. How your reload your ammo?

I had to keep eat, and sleep to recover.. But they keep attacking me. How? LoL

iluvbreast
29-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Haonan 哥, u were in a very dangerous situation, how to recover if you keep losing your essence? 精尽人亡 leh (not to curse you) :D

iluvbreast
29-01-2013, 03:51 PM
I had to keep eat, and sleep to recover.. But they keep attacking me. How? LoL

It just shows that you were not punishing them hard enough :p

haonan25
29-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Haonan 哥, u were in a very dangerous situation, how to recover if you keep losing your essence? 精尽人亡 leh (not to curse you) :D

Very! I even ask my mum bring me some tonics lor.. Hahaha..

DongGunZai
29-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Very! I even ask my mum bring me some tonics lor.. Hahaha..
Wah. Tonics lehs. To replenish and prepare for war huh. Haha

tokiha
30-01-2013, 01:24 AM
nice story bro!! camping!

haonan25
30-01-2013, 02:47 AM
Wah. Tonics lehs. To replenish and prepare for war huh. Haha

Yeah, 20 days of SPERMS WAR!! hahahaha:D

Iemanishere
30-01-2013, 02:37 PM
U lucky... btw what were u in for? Sorry may not have seem in your early post..

DIYK
30-01-2013, 10:05 PM
:DSince i started, will write lo.. But those SYT is before i accident 1yr ago.

Maybe can highlights first, she bring her frds and i bring my frds for drinking n poker cards. but end up become mass orgy..

gdgd, fast fast finish the 2 missy zeh zeh story... and move on to syt mass bangbang... kekeke...:D

but 3 days no update, tink syt had to wait long long... kekekeke:D

haonan25
31-01-2013, 01:07 AM
:D

gdgd, fast fast finish the 2 missy zeh zeh story... and move on to syt mass bangbang... kekeke...:D

but 3 days no update, tink syt had to wait long long... kekekeke:D

Lazy write ar, hahahaha.. No momentum leh.. :( Maybe i write the SYT mass orgy 1st..? It's 5 babes with me n my 2 frds..

DongGunZai
31-01-2013, 03:38 AM
Lazy write ar, hahahaha.. No momentum leh.. :( Maybe i write the SYT mass orgy 1st..? It's 5 babes with me n my 2 frds..
Wah wah!! This must support ttm. Hahha

AnalRammer
31-01-2013, 04:34 AM
lazy write ar, hahahaha.. No momentum leh.. :( maybe i write the syt mass orgy 1st..? It's 5 babes with me n my 2 frds..

power bro:)

desirefor
31-01-2013, 01:19 PM

power larh bro. continue writing ur story is one of the best here.

haonan25
31-01-2013, 03:07 PM
power larh bro. continue writing ur story is one of the best here.

There are alot better stories than mine.. LoL.. Bro oink oink is one my of favorite..

DIYK
31-01-2013, 11:12 PM

bro lazy, then juz jump to the last day in hospital with the 2 zehzeh & chopchop shoot off ur last shot .... n flashback the 5f3m mass bang bang....:D

nb 8 pax, so many ppl, so many action @the same time... not easy to write... :)

haonan25
31-01-2013, 11:53 PM
bro lazy, then juz jump to the last day in hospital with the 2 zehzeh & chopchop shoot off ur last shot .... n flashback the 5f3m mass bang bang....:D

nb 8 pax, so many ppl, so many action @the same time... not easy to write... :)

8pax, sure only can focus my side.. And my left memories when I see others fuck.. Hahaha, but we had a good long 4 hrs of orgy..

beautyhunter
01-02-2013, 06:08 PM
8pax, sure only can focus my side.. And my left memories when I see others fuck.. Hahaha, but we had a good long 4 hrs of orgy..
8 Pax :eek:More exciting coming .....:p

CapricornAscend
01-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Haha. After reading so many stories in the clinics/hospitals, I can't help but recall them when I went for my medical checkup.

DIYK
01-02-2013, 10:43 PM

bro can ask ur 2 friends to co-author the thread too... can read the orgy in different views & perspectives... kekeke...:D

ahbey
02-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Share my fresh experience in hospital too .

Went to a private hospital for a minor operation last week.
After the operation was warded to a 2 beded room .
Due to operation tubbing still intact at my chest area, have to lay on the bed and get served by the nurse for medicine round and spong (clean with cloth) in every morning.
On the 3rd day , i was waked up by a nurse (appox 24years)-really beautiful eyes -especially with the mask on -let call her Nadia
Nadia- Sir , I am the night shift nurse here, sorry i will need to spong you .
Me-ok , thanks
She start to spong my face ,hands, legs and upper body with the tiny cloth ( cloth on ) and start to remove my pant and said - sir I need to spong your private area to prevent infection.
She start to pour some chemical liquid and washing my dick .
The way she wash, stroke on the dick almost equal to Hand job services
My dick reacted into a hot rod in second
I looked at her and said -Sorry , natural reaction ...sorry
She smiled at me and said- Dun worry ,I understand
Maybe due to excitement on this kind of unexpected "service" provided
I shooted our my sperm immediately !!!!
Me -Sorry nurse.....
She looked at me and give me a smile and continuous her clean up....change my shirt , pant and leave the room....
There is part 2 on the next day ... But shall not disturb this thread with my little contribution .

beautyhunter
02-02-2013, 01:03 AM

Went to a private hospital for a minor operation last week.
After the operation was warded to a 2 beded room .
Due to operation tubbing still intact at my chest area, have to lay on the bed and get served by the nurse for medicine round and spong (clean with cloth) in every morning.
On the 3rd day , i was waked up by a nurse (appox 24years)-really beautiful eyes -especially with the mask on -let call her Nadia
Nadia- Sir , I am the night shift nurse here, sorry i will need to spong you .
Me-ok , thanks
She start to spong my face ,hands, legs and upper body with the tiny cloth ( cloth on ) and start to remove my pant and said - sir I need to spong your private area to prevent infection.
She start to pour some chemical liquid and washing my dick .
The way she wash, stroke on the dick almost equal to Hand job services
My dick reacted into a hot rod in second
I looked at her and said -Sorry , natural reaction ...sorry
She smiled at me and said- Dun worry ,I understand
Maybe due to excitement on this kind of unexpected "service" provided
I shooted our my sperm immediately !!!!
Me -Sorry nurse.....
She looked at me and give me a smile and continuous her clean up....change my shirt , pant and leave the room....
There is part 2 on the next day ... But shall not disturb this thread with my little contribution .
HeeHee, bro. Nice le... Meanwhile TS find back memorize le... Since 8pax he is main Director le:D... Take time like Titanic

Bro. Ps continue. UpZ yr rep. Pts:)

Tootsies
02-02-2013, 08:45 PM
still camping

online12793
03-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Nice stories keep them cumming...

DIYK
03-02-2013, 11:09 AM
...Share my fresh experience in hospital too ....

wow bro, u write like tat "there is part 2 on the next day"...
macham purposely keep us in suspense lei... :D

lailai, tell us ur fresh memory b4 it keeps stale... kekeke:D

beautyhunter
03-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Waiting Part 2 le... :rolleyes:

Where the Oscar Director;):D

haonan25
03-02-2013, 05:35 PM
HeeHee, bro. Nice le... Meanwhile TS find back memorize le... Since 8pax he is main Director le:D... Take time like Titanic

Bro. Ps continue. UpZ yr rep. Pts:)

Need a bit time, even 10k words also not enough. Sorry for the wait. LoL.. Looks like another bro had the similar treatment. Haha

DongGunZai
04-02-2013, 12:42 AM

Went to a private hospital for a minor operation last week

Bro, pls cont part 2 =]]

Need a bit time, even 10k words also not enough. Sorry for the wait. LoL.. Looks like another bro had the similar treatment. Haha

Bro haonan, waiting for your orgy party too :D:D

ahbey
06-02-2013, 09:25 AM
TS .... Still no update?:confused:

Let me continuous my part 2 on this thread at this moment.....
After the morning "clean up" from nurse Nadia ... I feel excitement to look forward to see her again ,but I know she is on night shift this week.
Finally the night fall ,I still laying in the bed and unable to sleep keep looking at the clock and the door ... Still not sight of her :( ... Slowly and I fall asleep
I woke up from a sweet voice .... Sir , I need to take your BP
Open my eyes ... Saw the nurse Nadia....
Me - hi , you are on night shift ?
Nadia -yes , 11pm till 7am this week
Me -ooh .... How is my BP
Nadia- Strange ... Your Bp record is 120/85.. But Why your BP on the high side -170/105. Let me use the manul BP pump to double confirm again ... Hopefully not the wound infection ,,,
Nadia started to re-check my Bp with the manual pump ....
Nadia - still on the high side ... Let me check the wound
She started to check on my operation wound on my chest area .... I can smell her nice body frangance and her breast just so close to my face , I wish to suck them with my mouth, at this moment...my cock already still up in upright stand...
Nadia- Lucky ...there is.not sight of infection.but why your BP so high?
Me- maybe I get excited to see you that cause the BP shoot up?
Nadia - hahaha...dun forget you are a patient now suppose to rest not supposed to be naughty .
Me- sorry cannot control my heart beat ...
Nadia - Naughty boy ... Go to rest now, I will come in at 4 am to take you BP again ... And your little boy also need to rest too ( she notice my stand up rod under my pant)
She left the room and waiting forward for the next BP test at 4am.....

D.Keys_SG
06-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Wah!! Purposely tell you what time she come again so that you van build up steam. Hahahaha!

Oink Oink
06-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Dear Nadia and Sheila,

Please discharge bro haonan after "drying" him.

We are waiting for his updates. :p

She left the room and waiting forward for the next BP test at 4am.....

At 4am, BP stands for Bulging Penis.

Let us know the outcome of the measurement. :D

DIYK
06-02-2013, 08:35 PM
bro, y 1st day got sponge by nurse, 2nd day no sponge?... kekeke...:D

...She left the room and waiting forward for the next BP test at 4am.....

ahbey
06-02-2013, 10:18 PM
bro, y 1st day got sponge by nurse, 2nd day no sponge?... kekeke...:D

Sponging time is in every morning at 6am by the night shift nurse :p

ahbey
06-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Let me finish the part 2 here ....

Sir , I need to check your BP...woken up by the sweet voice -nurse Nadia
Me- hi , so fast already 4 am?
Nadia -yup, you already slept for a while .... Maybe you are really tired ,any pain on your wound.
Me - just a little but still bearable . And Nadia begin to take my BP reading ....
Nadia-The reading is 128/95 ....back to normal ,..hahaha...Must be you getting naughty and your BP also naughty too.
Me- Sorry I unable to control my BP but I know I am excited when I see you...
Nadia- you naughty fellow , do you know that I am so worried about you when the first take BP shoot so high 4 hours ago ...
Me -you have been worried me? You are really kind to me ....so touching
Nadia- Today I will need to leave the hospital at 6 am and I know now is abit early and you want me to spong you now ? Or you want to wait for the morning shift nurse to help you at 7am?
Me- of course I want you to spong me...
Nadia - ok .. You wait for awhile I go out to take the pail , gloves and cloth ...
Awhile later , she come in with the washing "equipment"
Nadia begin to undress my shirt and proceed the cleaning on my upper body ..
Slowly , she remove my pant ....at this time my cock already in up right position
She saw it and said ...
Nadia - Sorry sir , I will need to clean your private area to for hygien purpose
(sop).. She begin to clean the rod with the cleaning lotion ... I noticed that her face and mouth will so close to it , that make my cock more harder than before
Her cleaning skill need make my explore at any moment ... But I really need to control .
Finally she finished up the cleaning and said ... Sir, today you can control well
Not like yesterday messed up my cleaning ... Hahaha
Me - yup , I need to control cos I worried that you will report me on sex harassment ....
Nadia - dun worried , I am looking forward to spong you as I never come across
Such a Hugh size from a Asian
Me- really ... Gift from my dad ....I am really enjoy been touch by you too .can you touch me again? As I am discharging tomorrow ...
Nadia- ok ..just a while but make sure dun mess up my cleaning
She begin to hj my rod with her horney eyes... ( without the mask and plastic gloves) feeling like in heaven ...
Her expression is really enjoy to hold my rod as I notice her half open mouth is just inches away .... I slowly adjust the position and push my cock into her mouth...she fully accept my insert and started to Bbbj me .... My hands also move to attack her full C cupper breast via nurse uniform
Her bbbj skill is superb good .... I explored my cum into her mouth and she accept all the juices and swallow all....and continuous to suck my half soften cock . About 1 min , she let go her watery mouth from my cock .
She clean up herself and me in fast action
Nadia - Sir , you take care yourself and please remember me ...this is my numbers , we can meet up outside next time for coffee ... Good bye
Me -Sure , I will contact you once I discharge .... See you next time
She smiled at me and left her room...
The next day , I discharged from the hospital and written a feed back form with
100% good services provide but this hospital ..... My wife was puzzled on my comments .... But this secret on my adventure - she will never been know :D
End

beautyhunter
07-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Let me finish the part 2 here ....

Sir , I need to check your BP...woken up by the sweet voice -nurse Nadia
Me- hi , so fast already 4 am?
Nadia -yup, you already slept for a while .... Maybe you are really tired ,any pain on your wound.
Me - just a little but still bearable . And Nadia begin to take my BP reading ....
Nadia-The reading is 128/95 ....back to normal ,..hahaha...Must be you getting naughty and your BP also naughty too.
Me- Sorry I unable to control my BP but I know I am excited when I see you...
Nadia- you naughty fellow , do you know that I am so worried about you when the first take BP shoot so high 4 hours ago ...
Me -you have been worried me? You are really kind to me ....so touching
Nadia- Today I will need to leave the hospital at 6 am and I know now is abit early and you want me to spong you now ? Or you want to wait for the morning shift nurse to help you at 7am?
Me- of course I want you to spong me...
Nadia - ok .. You wait for awhile I go out to take the pail , gloves and cloth ...
Awhile later , she come in with the washing "equipment"
Nadia begin to undress my shirt and proceed the cleaning on my upper body ..
Slowly , she remove my pant ....at this time my cock already in up right position
She saw it and said ...
Nadia - Sorry sir , I will need to clean your private area to for hygien purpose
(sop).. She begin to clean the rod with the cleaning lotion ... I noticed that her face and mouth will so close to it , that make my cock more harder than before
Her cleaning skill need make my explore at any moment ... But I really need to control .
Finally she finished up the cleaning and said ... Sir, today you can control well
Not like yesterday messed up my cleaning ... Hahaha
Me - yup , I need to control cos I worried that you will report me on sex harassment ....
Nadia - dun worried , I am looking forward to spong you as I never come across
Such a Hugh size from a Asian
Me- really ... Gift from my dad ....I am really enjoy been touch by you too .can you touch me again? As I am discharging tomorrow ...
Nadia- ok ..just a while but make sure dun mess up my cleaning
She begin to hj my rod with her horney eyes... ( without the mask and plastic gloves) feeling like in heaven ...
Her expression is really enjoy to hold my rod as I notice her half open mouth is just inches away .... I slowly adjust the position and push my cock into her mouth...she fully accept my insert and started to Bbbj me .... My hands also move to attack her full C cupper breast via nurse uniform
Her bbbj skill is superb good .... I explored my cum into her mouth and she accept all the juices and swallow all....and continuous to suck my half soften cock . About 1 min , she let go her watery mouth from my cock .
She clean up herself and me in fast action
Nadia - Sir , you take care yourself and please remember me ...this is my numbers , we can meet up outside next time for coffee ... Good bye
She smiled at me and left her room...
The next day , I discharged from the hospital and written a feed back form with
100% good services provide but this hospital ..... My wife was puzzled on my comments .... But this secret on my adventure - she will never been know :D
End
Wa lau Ehhh... must look for Nadia next time le...she like banana le:D

GooD FR... Cheers:)

lit3s
08-02-2013, 01:44 AM
super exciting thread...suddenly feel like going in hospital for "check-up" :D

beautyhunter
08-02-2013, 11:32 PM
super exciting thread...suddenly feel like going in hospital for "check-up" :D
Haha.. Exciting more will Coming soon.

Now Go Hospital " can raise Bonk fund";)...too
Also Can " HunT BeautY white":D...

masbonn
10-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Haha.. I love this type of Nurse stories.. :OP

powe
11-02-2013, 01:30 AM
Haha.. I love this type of Nurse stories.. :OP

i understand what u mean as well!

DIYK
11-02-2013, 11:34 PM

kekeke:D... any post-hospital adventure to share? ...:D

haonan25
12-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Well, busy due to CNY. Will continue my finale for Nadia and Sheila, and then move on to my mass orgy after that. Thanks everyone who took abit of time to read. :D

Lubest
12-02-2013, 01:33 AM
nice ! please contnue

GGWL
12-02-2013, 02:30 AM
Tks for the story

titan
12-02-2013, 03:38 AM
come back soon, nan ge..

anggono
16-02-2013, 03:52 PM
This is just too good to be true. Wish the nurses in my area are pretty and hot like that. Please continue.

haonan25
23-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Sorry to all brothers that been waiting for my story.. For my nurses story with Nadia, are almost the same during every sesion. So i think gonna skip for a short while. While i'll write my 1st ever orgy session with 5 babes, and 2 of my buddies. It wasn't planned motively at all actually, i wanted to woo the girl whom i met in pub, and meanwhile introduced my buddies to her sisters too during a X'mas eve.

8 of us coughed out equally amount of money to book a presidential suite 2 months before the actual date. All thanks to my sweet talk every night with her, Agnes, whom i wanted to woo, decided to celebrate with me.

After searching thru' endless of hotels, finally we found. Preparations were made, as this has become a match making session, serious in finding a relation if posible. i chosen 2 of my best buddies who were still single at that time, and Agnes's 4 best sisters, including a twin.

We begun to prepare presents, spending our 2 mths pay for thier 5 presents each from us. ( WORTH FOR THAT DAY, AND OF COURSE AFTER MATH... ) And the girls just prepared thier present whom they are interested with..

Actually supposed to be 5 guys, but i felt that the rest of my buddies are either fling or just anyhow, not worth my attention. In order to give good impression for Agnes, i've been trying to keep in contact with her, meet her for lunch, dinners and drinks during weekend, and my 2 buddies, n3o1984 and dydy0809 join us for better impression, so that Agnes can put some good words infront of her sisters.

Before i start my story on the X'mas day eve, i pulled a intro on the babes.
At that year we celebrate, Agnes was 21, with a tall figure and about C cupper assets.

Jessica, 21yo short and petite sized, about a C cup too. She's extremely cute, like those jap dolls..

Fiona, 20yo short, slightly plump sized, about 55kg - 60kg, BUT she have a F cup, looks wise adorable.

Eva, 20yo twin sister..
Evelyn, 20yo, BEST & CLOSEST sisters with Agnes. Both of them are the main highlights, as they are fucking chio, and busty with a D cup for both of them.

As for the 3 guys of us, we were 22 at that age. neo and dy have chosen the twins and decide to woo them if possible, but things turn out DIFFERENTLY.

A ending summary too. We had each about more than 8 shots during that 24hrs of non stop orgy. neo legs went soft and fell down the stairs after we check out.

Stay tune..

valkyrierune
23-02-2013, 01:11 PM
good one.. eagerly waiting for it hehe

DongGunZai
24-02-2013, 12:44 PM
this is a must to read! pls come back soon, bro.

unregistered_10
24-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Nurse uniform very transparent liou !
When they walk can see panty line
See thru all types of panties ,
Bikini , g string , Grandma type also ,
If they use dark color, the shadow is more clear .
Buay tahan !
Lots of imagination!

spade168
24-02-2013, 02:28 PM
very good story... waiting for more

haonan25
19-11-2013, 01:41 PM
9 months... Never have the chance to write due to real busy.. But just wondering if any brothers wishes to see the MASS ORGY session.?

hijikata
19-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Yes Please ^^ Waitingggggg

DongGunZai
19-11-2013, 01:45 PM
welcome back TS!!!! We are still waiting for your next part of the story =D

haonan25
19-11-2013, 01:49 PM
welcome back TS!!!! We are still waiting for your next part of the story =D

OMG bro, you are still here.. hahahaha 9 long mths... I will write just my part, give me some time. i will pen down the 1st scene. For neo and dy, i check with them and see if they can help write thiers too.

haonan25
19-11-2013, 02:47 PM
As i was damn excited about this president suite, i decide to went up 1st myself at 12pm to check in. But alone was damn bored, as my 2 buddies gonna reached at evening, means i gonna have some myself alone or whatever.

Making a call at 9am..

Me: Hey
Agnes: That was early or too excited for today?!
Me: I missed you, that's all.
Agnes: That was pretty sweet, wanna comeover my place, i make you a simple breakfast and we headover to the suite 1st, i wanna try the bathtub.
Me: Together?
Agnes: Giggled!
Agnes: Come over NOW!

All these weeks we have some kinky lovey chats, but never too deep or thorough, nor kisses nor huggings nor holding hands every meet up. So i not too sure what and how she feels.

After awhile i reached her place, was greeted by her low cut 1 piece dress with her bra, i was like, WHEW!

Breakfast was done, so we sat on the sofa and watch TV and TCSS, she was sitting so near to me, body contacted, at this moment, i really had some little movement on my 2IC, i have stored my fucking sperms for the god damn 2 weeks SAVED just for this day.

I turned my body and adjusted my 2IC in proper position, but...

Agnes: Are you getting a hard on ?!
Me: Just adjusting, sitting in bad position.

SUDDENLY, her hands groped onto my 2IC!

Agnes: It's getting HARD!
ME: I'm sorry, it wasn't on purpose but your low cut dress is too revealing for me to take it.
Agnes: hahahahahaha! ( She gave my 2IC a few strokes to make it even harder now..)
ME: Please, if you continued to stroke, i'm afraid i could not control over myself.

Agnes continue stroking and her eyes were on mine eyes too...

I put down my plate, and leaned over to her lips hoping to get a smooch. BINGO~! Got it, i SERIOUSLY think this is a planned motive by her to get hanky panky. I really in love with her and wanna make her my GF..
We got into some frenching, at the same time, making whispers to each other..

Agnes: I want you to promise me 1 thing for today event. Please do not get your buddies to touch me, i only want you okie~ Protect me if i'm drunk, i just want to be yours only..

My heart melted..

ME: I promised you sweetie.. But can i touch your sisters?
Agnes: ONLY TONIGHT! Next day onwards you belong to me, i will satisfy all your needs, i think i fell in love with you.

Whats more i can ask for?! I won her heart and get to fuck her sisters.. hahahahaha

And we frenched back, slowly Agnes unbuckled my belt and stripped me down, right on the sofa, she gave me a BBBJ, ALL THE WAY NON STOP til i CIM all into her mouth.. That was just like 3mins, cause i stored 2 weeks, sure fast.. haha

Agnes: Here's the breakfast for you, you'll get your lunch later~

And i smiled.

We pack our stuffs and proceed to the suite, meanwhile Eva called her asking what time they can be there since they have nothing to do, so we arranged to meet in the suite.

tuikboo
19-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Ts support and camping for more.:)

cts6262
20-11-2013, 12:17 AM
welcome back TS......

tatata21
20-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Wah... hao nao not simple.

The last time I had to stay in hospital only damn emo.. room all guys, medicine smell, sleepy all day, and only wanna get out ASAP only. Do admit once or twice get a little horny but maybe the nurses quality not up there, as in the sensual side.

Good to see a new story.. lots of new characters too.

Devil320
20-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Wow! Very powerful sharing! Continue dude!

haonan25
20-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Wah... hao nao not simple.

The last time I had to stay in hospital only damn emo.. room all guys, medicine smell, sleepy all day, and only wanna get out ASAP only. Do admit once or twice get a little horny but maybe the nurses quality not up there, as in the sensual side.

Good to see a new story.. lots of new characters too.

Yeah, probably was just daring and lucky at that point of time.. Haha

Rickey
25-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Nurse uniform very transparent liou !
When they walk can see panty line
See thru all types of panties ,
Bikini , g string , Grandma type also ,
If they use dark color, the shadow is more clear .
Buay tahan !
Lots of imagination!
Yes, quite agree wif the bro...it's quite true n it's a distraction to visitors...

but the strange thing is tat those handful of more daring nurses esp the younger ones dun seem to be shy or mind tat the underwear they r wearing r clearly displayed to the view of others ard them in their various work places e.g hosp or clinics n tat pple can clearly see thru' their uniforms to know the type of panties they r wearing...giving the perception to the public tat their mgmt dun mind them wearing so openly as such or is it tat their organisation is jus not strict enough to enforce their nurses' underwear code on those staff concerned...:confused:

haonan25
30-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Yes, quite agree wif the bro...it's quite true n it's a distraction to visitors...

but the strange thing is tat those handful of more daring nurses esp the younger ones dun seem to be shy or mind tat the underwear they r wearing r clearly displayed to the view of others ard them in their various work places e.g hosp or clinics n tat pple can clearly see thru' their uniforms to know the type of panties they r wearing...giving the perception to the public tat their mgmt dun mind them wearing so openly as such or is it tat their organisation is jus not strict enough to enforce their nurses' underwear code on those staff concerned...:confused:

Well.. hahaahahaaha, maybe purposely de..? haha:D

CaptainCook
03-12-2013, 09:13 PM
paiseh, not points to give u... moral support!

keshin
14-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Looking forward for both stories :D
Should have a hard on when the nurse is attending to u to attract her attention huh. Hahaha :rolleyes:

lotsfits80
14-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Can't help but makes me wonder that nurses also have fetishes towards patients like we have on them. After all they are human with sexual needs too. If i ever got admitted into hospital I also want to have such sexperience but I don't think all nurses look hot or so easy... :(
(

singaporerokz
14-12-2013, 10:33 PM
lucky meh lol

Rickey
16-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Can't help but makes me wonder that nurses also have fetishes towards patients like we have on them. After all they are human with sexual needs too. If i ever got admitted into hospital I also want to have such sexperience but I don't think all nurses look hot or so easy...

Yup, believe every1 of us hv fetishes of 1 kind or another, nurses included...as u so ritely say they are human too wif sexual needs...but dun tink nurses hv fetishes for patients, more likely it's the other way round... even if they hv, they r better able to control their fetishes n keep them discreet...so no one would know...but u r quite rite again, most nurses dun look hot or easy even those few prettier looking ones...

and regarding some nurses' transparent underwear, lately dun seem to see VPL on most of them...maybe the materials of their uniforms hv become thickened n so less transparent...

hitler
16-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Yup, believe every1 of us hv fetishes of 1 kind or another, nurses included...as u so ritely say they are human too wif sexual needs...but dun tink nurses hv fetishes for patients, more likely it's the other way round... even if they hv, they r better able to control their fetishes n keep them discreet...so no one would know...but u r quite rite again, most nurses dun look hot or easy even those few prettier looking ones...

and regarding some nurses' transparent underwear, lately dun seem to see VPL on most of them...maybe the materials of their uniforms hv become thickened n so less transparent...
Maybe they are now wearing seamless panty :)

mark1983
18-12-2013, 01:46 PM
camping for more!

steel52
05-01-2014, 02:55 PM
nice stories. more pls

haonan25
01-05-2014, 03:32 PM
As i was damn excited about this president suite, i decide to went up 1st myself at 12pm to check in. But alone was damn bored, as my 2 buddies gonna reached at evening, means i gonna have some myself alone or whatever.

Making a call at 9am..

Me: Hey
Agnes: That was early or too excited for today?!
Me: I missed you, that's all.
Agnes: That was pretty sweet, wanna comeover my place, i make you a simple breakfast and we headover to the suite 1st, i wanna try the bathtub.
Me: Together?
Agnes: Giggled!
Agnes: Come over NOW!

All these weeks we have some kinky lovey chats, but never too deep or thorough, nor kisses nor huggings nor holding hands every meet up. So i not too sure what and how she feels.

After awhile i reached her place, was greeted by her low cut 1 piece dress with her bra, i was like, WHEW!

Breakfast was done, so we sat on the sofa and watch TV and TCSS, she was sitting so near to me, body contacted, at this moment, i really had some little movement on my 2IC, i have stored my fucking sperms for the god damn 2 weeks SAVED just for this day.

I turned my body and adjusted my 2IC in proper position, but...

Agnes: Are you getting a hard on ?!
Me: Just adjusting, sitting in bad position.

SUDDENLY, her hands groped onto my 2IC!

Agnes: It's getting HARD!
ME: I'm sorry, it wasn't on purpose but your low cut dress is too revealing for me to take it.
Agnes: hahahahahaha! ( She gave my 2IC a few strokes to make it even harder now..)
ME: Please, if you continued to stroke, i'm afraid i could not control over myself.

Agnes continue stroking and her eyes were on mine eyes too...

I put down my plate, and leaned over to her lips hoping to get a smooch. BINGO~! Got it, i SERIOUSLY think this is a planned motive by her to get hanky panky. I really in love with her and wanna make her my GF..
We got into some frenching, at the same time, making whispers to each other..

Agnes: I want you to promise me 1 thing for today event. Please do not get your buddies to touch me, i only want you okie~ Protect me if i'm drunk, i just want to be yours only..

My heart melted..

ME: I promised you sweetie.. But can i touch your sisters?
Agnes: ONLY TONIGHT! Next day onwards you belong to me, i will satisfy all your needs, i think i fell in love with you.

Whats more i can ask for?! I won her heart and get to fuck her sisters.. hahahahaha

And we frenched back, slowly Agnes unbuckled my belt and stripped me down, right on the sofa, she gave me a BBBJ, ALL THE WAY NON STOP til i CIM all into her mouth.. That was just like 3mins, cause i stored 2 weeks, sure fast.. haha

Agnes: Here's the breakfast for you, you'll get your lunch later~

And i smiled.

We pack our stuffs and proceed to the suite, meanwhile Eva called her asking what time they can be there since they have nothing to do, so we arranged to meet in the suite.

haonan25
01-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Very sorry that i have no time to write any stories, but since it's labour day and i'm off, write another episode..

As me and Agnes reached the suite first, we decided to pool ourself into the big bathtub, quickly placed our bags and stuffs, and stripped down into the bathtub.

ME: Can you help me to wash clean my 2IC, it's stained with your saliva and my sperms!
Agnes: Naughty boy! Wanna polish your gun for more right!
ME: Today only dear, cannot jealous as promised!
Agnes: You also must promised me cannot let them touch me k?
ME: Can see see look look?
Agnes: Okie~

Just as she was cleaning my 2IC, tugging it softly til it erects HARD!

Ding Dong Ding Dong~

Eva & Evelyn reached, Agnes went to recieve them in nude.
As i can't remember who was who shouting and talking, but roughly just anyone in the conversation.

Eva: OMFG! Why are you naked, so fast party?
Evelyn: That guy confirm your steady liao? We gonna rape him hard later, please don't jealous!
Agnes: By all means, ONLY TODAY WOR! After today he's officially mine, do sister de steady k?
Twins: ON! Where is he, we guessing in the bath tub?
Agnes: Carry on please, i'm done and need to make some calls.

I thought it would be gameover for me as Agnes left, suddenly the twins came in.. WHAT THE FUCK! So fucking chio, tall model type pattern, and thier mini skirts, with tight fitted Tees, showing off thier huge boobies shape! They are prettier than Agnes, why i didn't know them first?! hahahaha

I was enjoying my soapy in the bathtub when they saw me, although they are twins, but Eva was short hair, and Evelyn was long hair, and of course twins, they look fucking SAME!

Eva: So you are Agnes's steady!
Evelyn: Quite yandao oh, hehe.

As the toilet is spacious, they came forward and sat beside me.

Evelyn: Your two friends yandao or not ah?
ME: Not too bad, but 100% not FLIRT! One of them got 6 abs pack..
Evelyn: Wah Wah, i still single, later you intro me leh.
Eva: Don't selfish hor!
ME: Well ladies, i'm having an erection right now, you two wanna give me a hand to help?
Eva: Wah, you buay paiseh de hor. Agnes here, you still dare ask us.
ME: That's the whole idea for today party babes, and that's why we are here for. If you ask me go outside, i sure shy til max. But today different, we play til max!
Twins: Agreed!

And they stood up, stripping thier clothes slowly, piece by piece. The bath tub is big enough 3-4 ppl. Thier huge racks is much nicer in shape and bigger than Agnes, basically they win Agnes. haha, men are greedy, i'm 1 of them too. Soon they joined me in, im in the centre of them. Placed my hands over both of them, and we giggled out.

Eva: Sounds and seems so weird, meet 1st day and 1st time, we get into this.
ME: It's my 1st time doing such things.. But well, we are no kids either, lets enjoy ourself for the day okie..
Eva: You so steady!
Evelyn: How much you like Agnes?
ME: Wa seh, you all so close with her, how you wanna me answer? Sure tell her behind me.
Evelyn: Promise no say!
Me: She say she today cannot be touched by by buddies except me else she called off this event, today play whatever we want, tomorroe onwards i belong to hers, whatever and whenever i need, i can and must call her ONLY! Cannot touch other girls. I feel happy and blessed when hear this, i quite like her.
Evelyn: Though i dunno u well, but 1st impression not bad, though we are sisters, but feeling this thing cant compromise leh.
Me: Then you telling me, maybe u like me or even maybe Eva? Like that how to share wor. You siao ah..
Evelyn: Me and Eva always share, no quarrel at all, unless really love love type. If fling fling, come out play we nvm. (Eva was nodding her head, and at the same time tugging my 2IC already.)
ME: You say until like that machiam if today turns out good and my performance good, i can anytime go find you all and play?
Evelyn: Play what?
Me: Your boobs! ( At the same time after my words, i went to french her! )

No words were said now, we stood up and move to the shower compartment.
Eva was infront of me, my hands are grabbing her tits, and fast enough in standing doggie position, i slide my 2IC in.

Eva: That was fast!
ME: Stay silence and enjoy this moment!
Evelyn: I want too!
ME: I only 1 2IC, later ok?

Evelyn laid her tits against my back and rub all over with soap. As i was pumping Eva, her moans filled up the toilet.

Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~

I can't hear whose that, but i'm too focused in fucking the twins. But im sure all of them have arrived and chatting in the hall. Pretty SOP doing standing doggie, just as i was about to cum, i remembered i haven fucked Evelyn, shit! Later she sure angry.. I took out my 2IC, and made Evelyn knelt down to suck me off, but Eva was too horny and she knelt down sucking my balls too! I warned Evelyn that i was about to cum and wants to shoot into her mouth.

Evelyn: I dont want! You say you will fuck me!

And she give a black face!

ME: But i like your mouth more, Ok Ok~ let me shoot inside your mouth, and you swallow it, i promised later the next 1 i will fuck u 1st. Promise! Even Jessica and Fiona i also won't care except u k?

Then she smile and say alright, if u don't i will hate u, future no need call me.

At that time, i was like WTF! This is just an orgy event, all suppose to have fun, why suddenly all seem talk love love?! I start to get abit moody over her words..

aaaAAArrrRRRgggGGGhhhHHH ~~~~~

I blasted all into Evelyn mouth, and continued pumping here mouth til i go soft.

ME: Show me the sperms before you swallow!

With Evelyn showing her tongue, she quickly swallow all down.

Eva: Very nutricious leh! But i thought you only swallow for ur steady de?
Evelyn: He be mine soon!

I was shocked to hear it! Never mind them, enjoy today 1st.. We quickly help each other to wash and dried up, proceeding to the hall, and saw everyone. I was in my boxer and the twins in thier lingeries.

My buddies by then...

Neo: WHAT DA FUCK BRO~
Dy: Gosh bro~ 2 lovely babes~

Dy mouth is sweet and made the twins giggle. We intro each to everyone, while we call for room service for lunch. At the same time, i pulled my buddies to smoking corner and brief them on the situation.

ME: Brothers, very sorry, Agnes cannot touch, she die die say now my stead, cannot touch n fuck, but only can see her nude, Don't worry brothers, wait she drunk then u all try.
Neo: Fuck it bro, its ok, we have 4 other gals, that Evelyn fucking chio leh, you steady intro me more.
Dy: I want that Fiona, fuck her tits and grab it hard til explode! haha
ME: I have plans and games for the day, dont worry, your 2 mths salary will be worth just for today.

SWEE!

haonan25
01-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Where's my fans n readers.. lolz

DIYK
02-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Where's my fans n readers.. lolz

wah say~... u MIA so long then continue, must read the prev posts then can rem wat u wrote last time...

continue pls:D

haonan25
02-05-2014, 11:54 AM
wah say~... u MIA so long then continue, must read the prev posts then can rem wat u wrote last time...

continue pls:D

Lazy to write, haha, everyday busy.. But I try my best to finish that Christmas event, then I can move on to my further stories with these 5 ladies. My Frds and I fucked them real hard every now and then. Machiam like 3 guys and 5 gf.. Toilet quickies, beach blow job, cinema hand jobs. Staircase blow job , and many more..

Lots of betrayal and schemes within the girls themself..

haonan25
02-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Ding Dong ~ Ding Dong ~ Room Service ~

Our lunch is here with wine to build better atmostphere.. Just when the girls are selecting thier food, i get the guys to entertain and distract themm while i do some EVIL stuff within the corners of the room!

After settling my stuffs, i joined them back shortly.

Evelyn: Where you go?
ME: Roam around the room for sex position, haha!
Evelyn: ( Winks winks @ me )
ME: hahahaha ~

Not narrating our TCSS during the lunch, but everything is fun and going smoothly with drinking of abit wine, and beer. All the girls are wearing so sexy, and the twins are in thier lingerie as well. As for agnes, she's not shy at all, she started the ball rolling while we are eating, touching and rubbing my 2IC. Well, i must made the first move to let the girls heat up.

ME: Lets get the game started with a blowjob queen contest!
The girls: How how how! Seems fun, any rewards?
ME: Yes! Your mouth that fully filled with sperms!
The girls: No rewards no enthu leh.
ME: You all so greedy, already have BIG presents for Christmas, still ask rewards, want us total bankrupt? Ok ok lah, steady for the start. Winner $200, runner up, $100 and loser swallows cum. Got rewards and punishment steady.
The girls: How to compete, there's 5 of us, how?
ME: Brothers, i very honest with you all, i already had 2 shots since morning til now, if i were to compete, sure lose. You all tahan so long already, give me a handicap, i take 3 girls, but only 1 will blow, the other 2 i hug hug kiss kiss ok boh.
Neo & Dy: Ok lah, all listen to you, we are here to have fun.
ME: Steady, alright all. Motive of game simple, 1st 3mins will be just foreplay, using her hand and tits to rub, 3mins up then ONLY use mouth to blow, fastest guy to shoot WINS! Simple?!
ALL: OKkkkkkk ~

All of us move the sofa accordingly, now is time to choose partner. We let the girls choose, after the girls discussion, i'm with Agnes, Evelyn and Eva, while Fiona the F cupper with Neo, and Jessica with Dy.. Just when everyone take a smoke break at different corners, Evelyn came to me..

Evelyn: You say you will fuck me 1st, why now change game to blowjob contest?
Me: I want to, my dear. But my brothers wants to get warm up 1st. I know you will come to me and blow me off. You know what, i'm beginning to like you.
Evelyn: Don't bluff! What about Agnes?
ME: I like you more, your body, your boobs, your soft lips, you willing to be my stead after this event? ( Just then, i moved forward to french her. )

We are at the balcony alone with door and curtain closed, so i'm sure Agnes didn't notice.
After a few seconds of frenching..

Evelyn: You must treat me good ok, else i will hate you for life!
(Nodded and gave her a kiss on forehead.)
ME: Lets go in, and suck me off to be the winner!

Game started, Jessica and Fiona stripped down to thier lingeries too, they are all in same colour, all black!! haha, the view is awesome!

Evelyn started off sucking my balls, while i'm busying frenching with Agnes, and my hands are grabbing Eva tits. Fiona did a killer move by inserting Neo's 2IC in between her boobs and rub it for that 3 mins. While Jessica actually sat on Dy's lap and french with him.

Just when 3 mins is about to up.

Neo: Fuck bro, i'm about to cum leh..
ME: Blowjob contest must shoot into mouth, hahaha u cum now = GG and lose..
Neo: Asshole.. Fiona, please stop awhile, short break else we lose..
Fiona: Ok!

3 min up, the girls mouth all into our 2IC, FAST AND FURIOUS, they dont want to lose i think.. But what the fuck! Here's the 2 moan by them..

Neo:AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Dy:HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH

Guess what, it's not even 2 mins, and they cum into thier mouth, what the fuck indeed.

Neo: We almost 2 weeks same as you never cum already, now sure win. hahahahaha, so now Evelyn will continue and swallow all!
Evelyn: NOT AGAIN!
Agnes: You swallow just now?
Evelyn: Yeah

Agnes seems abit sad and jealous when i saw her face upon the words said.

Agnes wanted to move away, but i held her hands tight, and eyes signalled her to stay. She sat and hug me, whispering to my ears.

Agnes: Hubby, i start to get jealous now.
ME: ONLY today dear, after this i'm yours and i swear i never touch any girls EXCEPT you ok?

Agnes gave peck on my cheek.

ME: Now suck me hard Evelyn, hehehehe
Eva: Since she lose already, let me help her get this done ASAP, but she will swallow.
Fiona and Jessica: Let's help too.
Neo and Dy: We help too. Mwahahahaha

I went back frenching Agnes again as to comfort her, while the 4 girls are busy sucking my 2IC and balls, i forgot my hands are on whose boobs, but i want to grab that pair of F cup badly.

ME: Fiona, come to my side.
Fiona: Why..
ME: Cause i want to grab ur neh neh..

Fiona came beside me, and i just grabbed it hard, letting out a soft moan, while i'm still frenching with Agnes, as i can't see what Neo is doing, but i saw Dy is adjusting my HIDDEN V8 VIDEO CAMERA at 1 corner. hahahaha..

Soon enough i was about to cum, i signalled Evelyn to take hold and suck it and blasted all into her mouth and i pressed her head down for deep throat making her swallow it all down again..

Evelyn: ( Tilted her head up. ) All swallowed!
Me: Good Girl.

As promised, money rewards are given as well. Everyone is taking a break, i went to the bed with Agnes and Evelyn with them side by side. The rest of them wants to shower together and use the bath tub. Just by then i heard moans from the toilet, 100% fucking again.. hahaha, for that part, i'll try to ask my buddies to login and narrate it.

While Agnes suddenly dozed off with small volume of snoring, me and Evelyn gets into some sleazy whispers.

Evelyn: You still got energy or not, i really want to have sex with you.
ME: I can get it hard and fuck you now, but i'm sure there wont be any sperms for u, but if want me insert in for pleasure im ok.
Evelyn: Ok, lets do it. (At the same time using her hands to rub my 2IC.)
ME: So now you my girlfriend liao?
Evelyn: Yes yes, i'm yours, but what about Agnes?
ME: I handle her, don't worry give me 1 week i will break up with her.
(I know i'm asshole, but thats the only way to caox them. hahaha )
Evelyn: You cannot fuck her hor, every night i go your house and check your sperms count!
ME: Wah ok lor, every night i wait for you to suck me dry.
Evelyn: You like me to swallow is it?
ME: YES! Can you swallow everytime we do?
Evelyn: Just for you!

By this time, i'm already hard and i inserted my 2IC in sideway position, frenching her backwards. My 2IC is abit sored, so i just go slowly, after awhile we changed to cowgirl. As i'm scared of Agnes awake, i made Evelyn go under the blanket and perform BBBJ on me.

Just then.... Agnes is awake....

sweetnothing
02-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Loved the hospital stories - too common but unspoken of!

haonan25
02-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Where you DIYK.. Hahaha

DIYK
02-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Where you DIYK.. Hahaha

lai le, lai le, wo lai le...:D

bro, so many gals in the escapade... I confused who is who... can put a pic to each gal?...:D

haonan25
03-05-2014, 12:11 AM
lai le, lai le, wo lai le...:D

bro, so many gals in the escapade... I confused who is who... can put a pic to each gal?...:D

That was so long ago and no more ctc, hand phone change many time, pics and video all lost.. When I wrote the conversation, I have hard time remember also.. U just remember Eva and Evelyn are twins. Fiona is the F cup, and Jessica is kawaii doll type. Agnes and Evelyn is my girl friend at that point of time..

Nobody support except you ..:( haha

iambehkan
03-05-2014, 05:09 AM
That was so long ago and no more ctc, hand phone change many time, pics and video all lost.. When I wrote the conversation, I have hard time remember also.. U just remember Eva and Evelyn are twins. Fiona is the F cup, and Jessica is kawaii doll type. Agnes and Evelyn is my girl friend at that point of time..

i also support! but hope the story installments can come out faster. can't wait. hahaha. nice story. up u my humble points. :o

haonan25
03-05-2014, 06:22 AM
i also support! but hope the story installments can come out faster. can't wait. hahaha. nice story. up u my humble points. :o

Thanks bro support, you also know lah, editing colors , thinking back the conversation and writing needs a long time. Written 2 episode for past 2 days. No offense to anyone too, but if can have more brothers support and reading, I will have the momentum to keep going.

Very sorry in the past that I didn't continue as I'm really kind of tired every night after work. Hopefully I can make up now..

haonan25
03-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Any more brothers ? Hehe

DIYK
03-05-2014, 11:24 PM

bro can link some random av stars pic to the names... :p

all ur supporters all go support Annie mm thread tcss liao... no time for tarma session... :D

bro, lucky to have tarma with twin ... :D

Joatmon
03-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Continue the story bro!!!

haonan25
04-05-2014, 12:26 AM
bro can link some random av stars pic to the names... :p

all ur supporters all go support Annie mm thread tcss liao... no time for tarma session... :D

bro, lucky to have tarma with twin ... :D

Good idea also.. Wait I go find some random pics or maybe similar figure type to match..

haonan25
04-05-2014, 08:46 AM
http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/ljukvzsl2pzd.jpg

AGNES

http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/9w2o6g117e6z.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/9w2o6g117e6z/20130917_075875_758.JPG.html)

EVELYN

http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/vtmr9w2xhiul.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/vtmr9w2xhiul/20130917_075880_808.JPG.html)

EVA

http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/958pja6le024.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/958pja6le024/photo__2_.JPG.html)

FIONA

http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/tnpp9xiqqmui.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/tnpp9xiqqmui/20140129_033431_318.JPG.html)

JESSICA

Above pictures are NOT them! Purely random pictures that somehow look similiar to thier figure and looks pattern..

haonan25
04-05-2014, 10:28 AM
If no other brothers reading then its okie, i shall finish my orgy event for the sake of bro DIYK & iambehkan asap..

Just when Agnes was awake, Evelyn was already under the blanket, i quickly shoved my body towards Agnes and planted my lips and start kissing her. My upper part of body is with Agnes, kissing and hugging, but lower part of body is with Evelyn, 100% defintely will be exposed!

Suddenly Neo came out of the toilet, and i quickly signalled Neo with hand signs to help me insert his 2IC into Evelyn, my hand signs are weak but Neo seems to understand, he ran towards the bed and crawl into the blanket just in a doggie style, Neo was pumping Evelyn already.. hahahaha

Agnes: Awww, Neo is so horny!
ME: I'm more horny than him dear.

Just when Neo was fucking Evelyn, he brought her to another bed as not to disturb me. But i can sense that Evelyn is not that happy when suddenly another guy came attacking her.

ME: Shall we join in the toilet fun?
Agnes: Don't want lah. I'm abit tired, been awake since morning.
ME: Then i go fuck Fiona and Jessica, you continue sleep..
Agnes: Ok Ok, you don't angry, i go with you.

I don't know why Neo suddenly came out of the toilet but he really saved my awkard moment. Agnes and me joined in the toilet fun.

Me: Siam ah siam ah, toilet seat let me use please.

I carried Agnes over and sat on the toilet bowl, sitting cowgirl position and i inserted my 2IC in semi soft mode.

ME: Dear, rock me softly, and lets watch Dy perform live show.
Agnes: Ok..

Dy is really having his fun, he made the girls in bending position at the bath tub. And inserting himself 1 by 1 after few thrust, really fucking power.. hahaha sudden idea came in..

ME: Let you girls suck me when you get fuck!
Eva: You are very naughtyyyyyyyy... ahhhhhh ( Just when she talk, Dy was poking her deep! )

I moved Agnes aside and i walked to Eva, and made her suck me.

Fiona: Don't selfish leh, let me have some.

I quickly pulled out and shoved right into Fiona mouth, trusting in deep, gaggled her abit but i didnt care. I think Dy likes Eva, he keep just pumping Eva non stop and ignore Jessica. Out of all, Jessica has the poorest look among, but she is still a beauty wor..

Not bearing to see her get bored, i went forward to Jessica and asked her turn around, and i just placed my 2IC at her pussy entrance.

ME: Ready for some nice action?
Jessica: YES PLEASE!

Seriously by that time my 2IC already sored, i cant shoot anymore, but just enough to make it hard, i didnt care either, and just fucked Jessica with that " piak piak piak " sound.

Dy: Wah bro, suddenly so enthu ah. ( He starts to pick up his speed..)
ME: Shut up and fuck.. hahahaha

Just as i was fucking Jessica, i ask Agnes to come over, so that i can french her and play with her tits, whispering some nice words..

ME: Dear, after this we sleep together awhile, you tired liao.
Agnes: You must hug me to sleep k, dont suddenly wake up go find others.
ME: The first you open your eyes i will french u, and fuck u ok?
Agnes: You say de hor!
ME: But now let me finish up with Jessica, shes very bored today..
Agnes: I'll go get Neo to fuck her mouth then!

Off she go to the room and get Neo.
Awhile later, Neo comes in..

Neo: Fuck lah bro, i just ended with Evelyn, sibeh shag, now you want me do what?
Agnes: You have a mission right now.
Neo: HUH?!
Agnes: Fuck Jessica mouth!
Neo: Wa lao eh..

Neo have no choice after seeing my eyes signal, though its limping soft, he just placed into Jessica mouth and start going on a slow pace. After awhile, Neo got hard but abit sored of cause.

Both of us ramped her hard but i just couldn't cummed at all..

Neo: CCB! LAI LIAO LAI LIAO...
ME: Knn! You still can shoot?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!

Guessed Neo cums into her mouth then.

Neo: Swallow it dear.
Jessica: hehe

My legs are tired..

Me: Let's go to the bed, Fiona come give me a blow, Eva too please.

Eva: You machiam like ordering me.
ME: I don't dare, sorry if it hurts you. hehe, my dear eva, can help to blow me too?
Eva: That's better sweetheart..

And well when i comes out to the toilet, i glanced and saw Evelyn at the balcony with her clothes on, seems something not right.

ME: Dear, you go to another room, later i come over.
Agnes: Be fast k.

I lied down, having Fiona sucking me off like a baby, and i pulled Eva over for some whisper talk.

ME: Hey babe, you and your sister character seems different.
Eva: Yeah, in someway, i'm more opened than her. hehe You like me or her?
ME: Twins leh, how sia.. If i say you, you say i anyhow coax you, not real at all. If say her, you jealous, and ask about Agnes also.. Answer what also wrong.. But right now im beginning to like u more, else i wont fuck u 1st in the toilet right..
Eva: (Her face turns blushed and smiled..) You ah... Be my steady ok?
ME: Really?
Eva: But you must break off with Agnes, and cannot tells my sister.
ME: If anytime anyday i got needs how?
Eva: Call me, i'm already your gf, i will satisfy all your need..
ME: Prove me!

And so we started to kiss and french.. But after awhile i know i need to settle Evelyn.. So i quickly moved them away, saying i too tired cant cum, asking Neo and Dy to handle them, meanwhile i quickly pulled myself to the balcony and held Evelyn hands pulling her to another room.

ME: Whats wrong dear..
Evelyn: I got too emo, this is my 1st time attending such event, with just sex and sex. i'm enjoying, but i started to like you, and when you fucked my sister and other girls, i got jealous.
ME: Why are you fully dressed up.
Evelyn: I dont want to get emo further, i wanna go home..
ME: Dear, come on. You relaxed and think, when i came here, my motive is just fuck til die. Never thought of anyone will like me or maybe my friends. Suddenly you say u like me, i'm shocked and happy. We have agreed to be together now, but event still have to go on ma.. Everyone is here to have fun. How about, i promised no one will fuck you anymore. But if they wanna touch u, or ask u blow dont reject k? ONLY TODAY!
Evelyn: Alright then.
ME: Now let me finished what we have left just now.
Evelyn: (Face turn happy, and frenched with me..)

Stripped her off to lingerine and made her blow me 1st to get it hard..
SOP for the rest, did in missionary..

ME: You safe today? I wanna to cum inside you!
Evelyn: Just shoot whatever you want, me and Eva taken pill and safe period too.

HMM HMM HMM HMM HMM HMM

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~

Full blast all into her pussy, quickly take out my 2IC, and goes toward her mouth.'

ME: Lick me clean dear..

Licking slowly and softly as not to hurt my sored 2IC.

ME: Dear, i need go talk to Agnes about breaking up. You can just rest here awhile, later you awake i will be by your side.
Evelyn: And we fuck again?
ME: As long as you like, we fuck 24hrs til die. After tomorrow, you dont cry and scold me why i want to fuck everyday hor..
Evelyn: I love you now, i do whatever you ask me to.
ME: Prove me.

Off i go to the hall and get a short smoke break with my brothers.

ME: Brothers, things abit hay wired now. Plan B now, Agnes and Evelyn cannot be fucked now, but can ask Evelyn to blow. Eva still okie, but soon cannot, so be fast if u wanna fuck her few more times.. Fiona and Jessica i dont intend to do anything, cause i dont want create problem. Now, you 2 go find chance fuck them infront of the hidden camera.
Neo: You our big bro, we listen. Now lanjiao tak bo leh tahan, need rest..
Dy: You cb go rest with Eva one corner. I shall fuck them later.

That was about 4pm, and i mentioned all shall rest til 6pm before we go for buffet later.

And i went to find Eva for some dirty talks.. hehehehehehe

unsung80
04-05-2014, 11:00 AM
TS, don't update us on labour day 2015 hor.

dt14
04-05-2014, 11:19 AM
camping for more...

InNeedOfSex
04-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Camping and support TS. Keep ur stories cumming plz :D

iambehkan
04-05-2014, 03:33 PM
want to see the video of the event so much!!! hahaha :o

Boobies69
04-05-2014, 04:17 PM
share their contact bro.. would love to have them! slurrpsss....

haonan25
04-05-2014, 05:11 PM
TS, don't update us on labour day 2015 hor.

Hahaha dnt wry lah bro, cause last time busy really tired when writing. Now think think cannot, at least finish up, but seems now no ppl comment.. Need abit support to continue. LoL

haonan25
04-05-2014, 05:19 PM
camping for more...
Thanks bro..
Camping and support TS. Keep ur stories cumming plz :D
Thanks support. Will give another installment tonight..
want to see the video of the event so much!!! hahaha :o

That video awesome bro.. It was actually just for own pleasure.. But it turns out to make Jessica and Fiona to become our sex slaves after 1 yr later..
We didn't watch the video after that day.. Til we found out that Fiona that F cupper becomes super super chio, slim waist.. Damn power.. Saw her with 1 of buddy, but left our group.

As for Jessica, we found out she's a guai guai lady, who have a very strict and rich family.. Oh well, seems asshole, but they become our sex slaves then thanks to the video lol.. Will write those after I end the event..

baudhd11
04-05-2014, 05:57 PM
awesome bro! i'm hooked, more pls :D

haonan25
04-05-2014, 08:28 PM
http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/ljukvzsl2pzd.jpg

AGNES

http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/9w2o6g117e6z.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/9w2o6g117e6z/20130917_075875_758.JPG.html)

EVELYN

http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/vtmr9w2xhiul.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/vtmr9w2xhiul/20130917_075880_808.JPG.html)

EVA

http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/958pja6le024.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/958pja6le024/photo__2_.JPG.html)

FIONA

http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05861/tnpp9xiqqmui.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/tnpp9xiqqmui/20140129_033431_318.JPG.html)

JESSICA

Above pictures are NOT them! Purely random pictures that somehow look similiar to thier figure and looks pattern..

haonan25
04-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Just after i ended with Evelyn, i went to find Eva for smoke and signalled Neo to go away and fuck them infront of the camera.. hahaha

ME: Hey sweetie.. ( Hugged her and fondle her breasts at the same time.)
Eva: Why you so horny de.
ME: I can't stand being horny in front of you.
Eva: Don't bluff, i'm sure you treat all the girls like that. That's why my sister and Agnes like you so much.
ME: Well, you say until like that i also bobian. I take my leave then. ( Stood up and about to walked off.)
Eva: Oieee, sorry lah dear, i joking only, even if you like that i also like, hope you will treat me good and better than other girls..
ME: I really not those anyhow outside play girls de. If you dont believe, i come meet u everyday show you my sperms count.
Eva: I also not babarian type de gf, i understand your needs. You better wear condom if u wanna fuck other girls hor. Whenever you need you tell me, i come over meet u.
Me: You also ask those guys better wear condom if they fuck u hor, only i can raw you.. Understand boh?
Eva: Ok lah, you really must treat me good k?
ME: Prove me then, now you lick my 2IC clean clean first.
Eva: Still can fuck?
ME: No strength liao, but just wanna put into your mouth.
Eva: Naughty dear.
ME: Later at night i wanna give you a surprise.
Eva: Owwww, what is it?
ME: Suck me 1st, shhhhh

A good 15 mins of Eva blowing and lick even if it's in soft mode. At the same time i can hear moans from Jessica and Fiona at the living hall. My evil plans are processing well.

Almost 5 pm, i stopped Eva and asked her take a short nap while i check the guys out, but actually im heading back to Evelyn room and just hugged her, fondling her breasts at the same time.

Evelyn: I knew its you, your warm hands. Can you hug me just like that.
ME: I love you....
Evelyn: I love you too!

I am just so fucking busy hahahaha..

After about 15mins i left the room when i heard Evelyn started to have some snoring. What the fuck are that 2 guys doing still, still fucking them. Out of curiosity, i went to the living room and really still fucking, how on earth they can fuck so long, 2IC not pain meh..

I was thinking to fuck Agnes or Eva, and since i promised Agnes to be around when shes awake. But i need to get it hard, so i went to towards Fiona and play with her boobs, grabbing it hard. Shoving my 2IC into Fiona mouth, and pumping her mouth deep, at the same time Dy suddenly changed her to doggie position and ANAL HER ASSHOLE!

Fiona: AHHHH ! PAIN AHHHHH! PLEASE DON'T...
Dy: I also 1st time try, pain too.
Fiona: Later i shit how?
Dy: I help you wash then.

hahahaha as i laughed.. Well by that time i'm already semi hard.

ME: Good bye, get ready by 6pm we go buffet..

I went back to Agnes room, handjob myself abit to maintain the hardness. Spread open Agnes leg, shifted her panties sideway, and inserted right into her pussy slowly. She was still sleeping actually, but when the moment i'm into her, she woke up with a smile.

Agnes: You are back finally.
ME: Yeah was chatting with them, now time to fuck. But dunno got sperms to shoot or not..
Agnes: Not important, lets just enjoy.

Nothing to shout about at this part, when we just frenched and fucking her in missionary mode slowly.

ME: I love you.
Agnes: I love you too.
ME: I promised not to find any other girls tomorrow onwards, only you.
Agnes: I promised to satisfy your needs whenever you want.

Basically these 3 girls are talking the same thing over and over.
I do like them, but i like fucking them every now and then. I treated them with love and care.

Out of no where, suddenly i got urge to cum.

ME: I brought pill, you later eat k. I wanna shoot inside.
Agnes: Ok..

A few fast and deep thrust, and off i cum in it.. I am totally shagged out. Can die and if shoot blood also no surprise.. Lucky i am young and energetic..

We went to wash and clean up.. Showered and bath Agnes clean clean, and she soaped me clean clean too. After changing clothes, i get Agnes to go to living hall first, while i need to wake Evelyn and Eva up.

Once a lie started, must use other lies to cover. I hate that, but no choice..
Anyway everyone is up and we went out to have our buffet. Eva, Evelyn and Agnes all wanted to sit beside me, no choice but excused myself saying Neo need to talk to me, and i sat between Neo & Dy.. Mean while explaining the current situation and later programme.

Just then, i recieved 3 SMS back to back..

Agnes: Why you sit there?
Evelyn: Lets fuck in the toilet, want try?
Eva: Whats the surprise, i'm anxious!

Seriously, my 2IC is really sored and abit pain..

p/s (At this time point of time, i don't even know who am i and what i am doing at all. I only wanted to be with Agnes, why suddenly Evelyn and Eva comes into the picture, it was supposed to be Neo and Dy taking the twins. 3 girls i should be happy, why i suddenly have this sad feeling at that moment during the dinner..

Brothers and readers feel free to comment if i'm really asshole that time..)

sweetnothing
04-05-2014, 09:47 PM
You probably just want the best of both worlds (well not just 2, multiple) eh TS?

Dino1
05-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Wow..TS, u really asshole but we r man afterall.
moreover all are willing party.

super envy...support.....

haonan25
05-05-2014, 03:25 AM
Wow..TS, u really asshole but we r man afterall.
moreover all are willing party.

super envy...support.....

All along I just want to chase Agnes.. She can listen to my problems, cry and laugh with me, support me. During that period together, my heart goes more to her than that twin. No doubt that twins are more chio, figure better, more sex fun, but end of day is just fuck buddy.. But I never ill treat them either.. Shower them with gifts, my time, and importantly my sperms.. Hahaha

haonan25
05-05-2014, 04:16 PM
You probably just want the best of both worlds (well not just 2, multiple) eh TS?

Yeah, my life just tangled with this 3 ladies for a long period til i fuck til sian, found jessica and fiona after a year before targeting them, and as said earlier on. These 5 girls friendship scattered with full of lies and shits after i came in the picture..

haonan25
05-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Just then, i recieved 3 SMS back to back..

Agnes: Why you sit there?
Evelyn: Lets fuck in the toilet, want try?
Eva: Whats the surprise, i'm anxious!

All of us went to take and choose our food while i moved nearer to Agnes..

ME: Neo has some important work stuff to discuss. Don't jealous k, hehe later go back give you jialat jialat. hehe
Agnes: You better save your sperms go fuck Fiona and Jessica, future no chance liao.
ME: No jealous oh..
Agnes: Promised you already only today ma.

Ended and i move to Evelyn side..

ME: Since morning i don't know fuck how many times liao, where got energy to shoot, even can erect also sored liao. Tomorrow night want go movie?
Evelyn: Ok! Our first date!
ME: Ya Ya, now together liao, must treat u good, isn't what you wanted?
Evelyn: I beginning to love u more n more!
ME: Me or my sperms?
Evelyn: I gonna suck u dry every night!
ME: You won't bored meh?
Evelyn: ONLY FOR YOU!

I smacked her butt before i moved away.
As usual moving to Eva side..

ME: Continue thinking! Nice cleavage dear..
Eva: Want touch?
ME: Siao ahhhh.
Eva: Humji!
ME: Nabei! (I quickly took a quick glance on the surroundings, off i go to grab her tits.. Fast one! )
Eva: Awwww~

Back to table..

Neo: CB bro, saw u grab Eva neh neh lor.. Btw i already jio Fiona later go one of the toilet for a blowjob! She on me sia..
ME: Knn, you really sibeh tiko, you still got sperms meh..
Neo: Don't care, just whack for the fun..
ME: Ownself just careful k.
Neo: Steady.

Chit chatting as per normal, til Neo and Fiona left the group and gave an evil smile..

Dy: Fuck sia he damn horny today, non stop fucking.
Jessica: You also lor, attacked me twice already. (Evil smile too)
Dy: 3rd time want try, toilet?
Jessica: Scare you ah.

Dy held Jessica hands and left too.

FUCK! NOW LEFT ME AND THE 3 GIRLS...
I have change my tone to silent, cause they keep SMS me privately..
I pretend a ringing tone incoming, and turn my back away from them, acting myself with the air.. ( Talking to my mom hahahaha )

And i quickly SMS the guys to be back in 15mins hook or crook if got shoot or not, else i fuck thier asshole later. The next 15mins is the HARDEST time to pass, with 3 of them. Every little word i made will cause something later..

ME: My mom call...
3 of them replied at the same time: Is auntie ok?

How the earth they can reply the same sentence?
They 3 seems shocked too.

ME: Nothing much, just concerning.

But thier private SMS is non stop with me, think maybe they ownself alao know.. As for the SMS i forgot alot already, basically just normal flirting. hahaha.

ME: i need the gents, be back soon.
Evelyn: I'm going too.
Eva: Don't tell me you 2 go fuck hor!
Agnes: Serious?!
ME: No lah, really urgent want pee.
Evelyn: I also want pee pee leh!

But Evelyn action really made Agnes and Eva suspect if we go quickie, cause Evelyn is holding onto my arm. Sighz, so i really quickly take a pee and fast fast back to avoid thier suspicion.

Evelyn: Tomorrow what movie..
ME: Tomorrow then decide lor.
Evelyn: Then i wanna go your house 1st.

Wanna meet my mom session?! No way, where so fast can let her put her winning flag?

ME: Can't tmr alot relatives coming, thats why i dnt wanna stay at home. Next time k? Or i go ur hse?
Evelyn: Eva is around for sure, if u come she sure gossip gossip.
ME: Then tmr i pick u liao then decide k?
Evelyn: ( Sending a kiss on my lips..) OK!

Fast as lightning, we are back to the table, and finally after awhile the rest are back too. Settled our bill, and we went to ktv session. Now it seems each like got own pair, and those 3 fighting to sit beside me again..

No choice, ended up Agnes on the left, Evelyn on my right, leaving Eva alone. I so pity her.. Gonna gave a hard 1 to her later..

Machiam like those prc ktv, my hands are being armed by them.. Everyone having fun with singing, whenever i wanna sing, those 3 wanna fight to sing with me, even duet too. I SMS Neo and Dy to go disturb Evelyn and Agnes and drink with them, DRUNK THEM!

Playing games around and singing, very fast Agnes and Evelyn got into the mood, while i actually sang a song myself, with eyes looking at Eva for the next 3 mins, maybe by then they are too engrossed in games, never care me already.

It was near 11pm when we decide to back for presents and more drinks..

When i walked pass Eva...

ME: I gonna fuck you hard later..

Time for presents after we are back, Neo bought 5 nokia handphone, while Dy bought 5 nokia phones too, but different series.. While mine are bracelets with thier name engraved in it.. Guessed brothers can know who gave who already. Fiona gave Neo a watch, Jessica gave Dy a wallet. Eva and Evelyn gave me wallet, and Agnes gave me a same model nokia phone as Neo..

Well, time for game and DRUNK! Purpose is made all drunk except Eva, as i want to spend some moment with her. Played some cards game and purposely aim Agnes and Evelyn, just as we count down, all the 4 girls are KO! Really KOed, lucky no vomit. As i promise those to lay thier hands on the twins and Evelyn, i carried her 1st to bed, shes really KOed but with some senses thought is me, after hugging her and few kisses, i quickly changed to Neo taking over, ONLY side or doggie style method and wear condom as i told him. I left the room then..

As for Agnes, i carried her too back, but i promised her not letting anyone to touch her, and i really like her. Sorry brothers then, they understand me..

Jessica and Fiona is kinda still not drunk, and they start to get horny. I just take this chance to fondle Fiona and Jessica tits, while Dy attacked Eva awhile before we switched. F cup tits is really no joke at all, i'm burying my whole face onto her tits and having my fun.

Brought Fiona near to my camera and made her blow me awhile, i didn't care Dy then, just about when i was to cum, i stopped Fiona, and carry her back to Dy side.

I held Eva hands and to the bathtub.

ME: Our turn to enjoy and your surprise to come..

While waiting to fill up the tub, we engaged in wet frenching.

ME: We purposely made them drunk, cause i wanna spend time with you.
Eva: No wonder see you all keep attack them. So sweet and evil of you..
ME: Neo wanna fuck your sister at least once ma, else regret.
Eva: I can let him have his way if he wants for today.
ME: Cannot! You now my girl, how can let ppl anyhow anyhow?
Eva: Heehee !

We jumped into the tub and enjoying the warm water, with her back facing me, i hugged from behind, caressing her nice firm boobs, my 2IC getting very hard... Made myself into sitting position and her in reverse cow girl..

Rocking me slowly, the water keeps splashing out of the tub due to the movement.. Her soft moans filling up the toilet, but Dy and that girls are making too much noise, hahaha. Just this time Neo opened the door.

Neo: Fuck bro. hahaha Paiseh paiseh, i wanna take a shower.
ME: Carry on, dont later steam when seeing Eva.

The whole scenario is running simalteniously. Neo is taking his time to shower and seeing Eva rocking me.

haonan25
05-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Neo: Damn it bro, see liao hard again, can lend Eva's mouth awhile?
ME: KNN! Fiona and Jessica outside, go fuck them.
Eva: It's okie, just today, lets get happy.
ME: You don't shoot her mouth hor, later i still want kiss de.
Neo: hahahahahaha! Shoot your mouth then!
ME: You dare, i will fuck your backside now

Neo just shoved her erected 2IC into Eva's mouth, standing beside the tub while trying to fondle her boobs. Just a few mins later.

Neo: i have enough, i going to Evelyn and fuck her 2nd round..
Eva: Be nice to my sister wor.
Neo: Heehee

Quickly we dried ourself, and went to her room. Eva started off blowing me again, sucking my balls, licking my shaft, it was HEAVENLY! Changing to 69 while i served her now, she squirted abit, lucky no smell..

Now after resting for 6hrs, my energy is back and now i really fuck Eva hard, in a few position, and lastly missionary so that i can say some words..

ME: Here's your surprise..
Eva: Huh?! What?!

嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...!!!

aaAAGGggHHhh~~~!!!

I blasted all my sperms into her pussy. Eva went crazy and let out a big moan too..

Eva: I cummed too..
ME: I know.. Surprise is i'm the FIRST guy to shoot inside you..
Eva: How you know????
ME: Evelyn told me that you have more fate with guy friends and alot of bf, and say that you never let anyone shoot in you.
Eva: Why she so kpo tell u..
ME: Cause i cared and like you..
Eva: I'm afraid that you are just like those guys, like my body and looks, after only sex..
ME: I'm very honest with you now. Evelyn says she likes me too, thats why whole day keep sticking with me and not letting them fuck her. I show you the SMS about her and me.
Eva: Why you telling me all these.
ME: There's no secret between you and me if we want to be together..
Eva: You are making really falling in love with you now..
ME: But now how, Evelyn likes me, and me with you already.
Eva: Really headache, maybe we be low profile infront of my sister if we ever meet together. Try not to stay close with her lor.. If you really love me, you will know what to do.. Although we are twins, but still we thinks and want differently at times..
ME: Ok.. ( All this time my 2IC still inside her pussy ). Lets go for a shower and i hugged you to sleep.
Eva: Ok..

After washing up, we went to the living hall and TCSS with the rest. As for Fiona, Jessica, Neo and Dy. I never go ask how they fuck.. haha
We get to know each other good and well, and of cause the high light of the day from Jessica and Fiona.

Fiona: Guys, thanks for great fuck session, i never been so wild before, but also my last time too. Hope future after today we wont be contacting anymore in case of conflict, as i am flying off few days later to Australia for my studies..
Jessica: Thanks too, i have a loving BF. So i hope this shall be a secret kept within us. If ever encounter me outside, please take it as you don't know me. As for today, let's just have fun..
Eva: ( Just smiled and giggled.. )
ME: No worries ladies, its been a great day and really glad you ladies are so open minded. The rest leave it to fate.. In that case, Fiona come, let me play with ur tits again, else no chance.. hahahaha, and Jessica come, you shall blow me..
Neo & Dy: Then we shall attacked Eva!

I thought its just a TCSS session, why now become sex again. hahahaha

haonan25
05-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Where you DIYK

WithoutEuu
06-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Where you DIYK

Dont ask where lei.. CArry on with the storyyyy! Hahahahh!

baudhd11
06-05-2014, 09:33 AM
serious shyt, im loving every bit of it

haonan25
06-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Dont ask where lei.. CArry on with the storyyyy! Hahahahh!

Hahaha.. At least I know got another supporter Liao ..

ben.now
06-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice storyy... pls dont stop bro haonan..

haonan25
06-05-2014, 06:09 PM
serious shyt, im loving every bit of it
Got any erection bro?! Hahaha
Veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice storyy... pls dont stop bro haonan..

Thanks support.. Will write in the next episode soon..

seekrelax
06-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Awaiting for update... Upz ur pt

taokee
07-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Wa ci pei heng I just read this thread today in 1 go not like Some of
Yours who has follow this for years Liao but anyway respect ts great
effort PLS CARRY ON TS

haonan25
07-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Wa ci pei heng I just read this thread today in 1 go not like Some of
Yours who has follow this for years Liao but anyway respect ts great
effort PLS CARRY ON TS

In the middle I didn't write any stories, really very sorry to those brothers who actually reading and chasing my stories. Guessed they left.. You read in 1 shot, that might take a bit of time..

Thanks support, will continue my next installment soon..

ch33zy
07-05-2014, 08:46 AM
In the middle I didn't write any stories, really very sorry to those brothers who actually reading and chasing my stories. Guessed they left.. You read in 1 shot, that might take a bit of time..

Thanks support, will continue my next installment soon..

No worries.. those readers will come back since there are juicy updates now.. keep up the good work..

Ilovetosex
07-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Camping for more bro...

DIYK
07-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Where you DIYK

wahahaha... y nobody bump ur thread, u will think of me~~:p... dun worry lah, I momo support nangege from behind...:D

actually, nangege missy story nvr tell finish, is it? continue the missy zehzeh stories leh... bring in more characters... got doc joining anot? :D

w1erdguy
07-05-2014, 10:54 PM
fucking awesome!

haonan25
07-05-2014, 11:30 PM
wahahaha... y nobody bump ur thread, u will think of me~~:p... dun worry lah, I momo support nangege from behind...:D

actually, nangege missy story nvr tell finish, is it? continue the missy zehzeh stories leh... bring in more characters... got doc joining anot? :D

My life where got so many ppl de.. Haha, but indeed there's a few incident.. Regarding that nurse, end of day lost ctc already.. Just a short period of blow job sessions..

There's a big gang bang and orgy group involve alot alot ppl and alot girls.. We went crazy about sex and sex.. A gang of us took out our phone list and call all the pretty girls n intro around, see who can get it. LoL, whoever get it we record the session and ask for more sex. Crazy times..

haonan25
08-05-2014, 10:21 AM
I'm just pretty tired after all the strenous sex, so i just positioned myself comfortably with Jessica blowing me off and my hands groping Fiona, while watching Dy and Neo attacking Eva..

Mine is pretty SOP, but it was very exciting to see 2 guys fucking Eva out of the sky.. They tried stuffing thier 2ICs into her mouth, making Eva choked and gagged every now and then. Damn gross like AV, all sorts of stupid pattern they performing for me too see.

ME: Lai liao, lai liao... Jessica, suck deeper ~
Jessica: Hmm Hmm HMM HMM ~

My hands grabbed Jessica head down deeply, choking her abit with force and blasted my sperms right into her throat. She tried resisting to get away from gaggling, but my force overcome her. I guessed she swallow my sperms in order to breath better.

Jessica: Let me go.. (Mumbling with my 2IC stuffed in her mouth..)

After letting go.

Jessica: Fierce leh you, i almost die lor! You cheebye~
ME: Give you good memory before you left us.. hahaha, Ok lah dont angry k? Sperms all gave you liao, never gave Fiona wor..
Fiona: Fuck you ah!

And we laughed, just at the same time .. Fiona signalled to look at Eva..

Awesome JAP SCENE!

Back to back at the same, they blasted thier sperms on Eva face..

Neo: Fiona, please come lick me clean..
Dy: Sorry dear, Jessica please~

Full of no choice on thier face, haha off they go to do thier cleaning services..

Tired as well, but we decided to just stay til morning, while the ladies just take a nap at the sofa, Eva going to Evelyn room and sleep.

We guys just sat at the corner, smoking and discussing the glorious event..

ME: I will try get Fiona and Jessica number in order to make them our sex slaves, swee boh.. But really paiseh brothers, Agnes, Eva & Evelyn are mine, sounds not fair, but steady ah i make up for u 2..
Neo: Ok lah, i'm okie, get me the 2 babes under my mercy i shall forgave u.. Mwahaha!
Dy: I want new girls! hahahahaha

We just keep chatting til about 7am, til i got a plan on how to settle the 3 of them.. As my next few days til New Year are on LEAVE, fuck them upside down. Few hours of rest is enough for me to have another round of good sex.. Suddenly Neo and Dy dozed off, so i went to Agnes room for some cuddling and hugging.

Agnes: Dear~~~~ No sleep?
ME: I'm alright, later i go your place sleep.
Agnes: You are officially mine now.
ME: Yes yes yes, shall we leave early? I go inform them..
Agnes: Ok, i go pack up now..

I went to Evelyn room, and happen to see both of them already awake playing with thier new phones..

ME: Hey Agnes is having fever, as courtesy, i'm sending her home now. Maybe we catch up later again?
Evelyn: Alright. (Winking at me for the night movie..)
Eva: Bye bye, i text you later..
Evelyn: Me too me too!
ME: Twins....haha haha ~

Went back take my camera and hide it in my bag while waiting Agnes comes out.. At the same time, grabbing those girls tits to wake them..

ME: Hey babe, great day ahead, i gotta go sending Agnes back. Latest check out at 1pm. Guys same ~
Fiona & Jessica: Bye, all the best in future..

(In my heart hell yeah, my sex slaves soon..)

Held Agnes hands and off we headed back to her place as her family are out for holidays.. for the next few days too.. During the cab....

Agnes: You wanna stay my place til my parents back?
ME: Ok, but i cant 24hrs stay with you, might need meet my friends too, but i be back at night to sleep with you ok?
Agnes: Okkkkkk~

Just then her hands went touching my 2IC, lightly and gently rubbing til it went HARD! The movements were small, as not to aroused the taxi uncle, but that uncle kepy seeing the mirror, think looking at Agnes as she's in low V-cut tee shirt..

Finally reached her house i could not stand any longer with her foreplay. Immediately carried her up and head to her room, teared off her clothes roughly, her shorts and panties, without hesitation i pumped in my 2IC into her pussy.. Damn ~ She's already wet... Fucking horny girl..

ME: You little horny girl, so wet huh ~
Agnes: Put it in dear ~
ME: YES! Gonna fuck you hard and deep, i wanna shoot inside too!
Agnes: Whatever you want, hmm hmm hmm hmm
ME: You want it badly huh ~

Just as we were fucking and enjoying the moans and dirty talks... We heard the main door being cranked opened..

A voice came out ~ Jie, is that you?

It's Agnes younger sister, Angel..

Too late, our door wasn't closed, and Angel was already at the room door, seeing us naked, me fucking her sister, in doggie position..

Agnes: CLOSED THAT DAMN DOOR!

Angel was shocked and just quickly closed the door..

I was shocked too, suddenly 2IC went soft..

ME: Dear nvm you go check your sister, no mood also now..
Agnes: Let's go together, i introduce you..

After introduction, i take a quick glance and preview at her assets..
Seems like the same C cup as Agnes, but she more prettier than Agnes, wearing a specs as shes still studying.. very shy upon looking at me..

Angel: Jie Fu... She smiled
ME: Haven marry, what jie fu..
Angel: Who knows, jie never brings guy home, you 1st one..
ME: (Looks at Agnes..) Honoured sia...

Some simple TCSS, at the same time i'm hugging Agnes from the back, while Agnes cheekily placing her hands from her back to grab my 2IC.. I think Angel actually saw that, bulging size from my boxer..

Agnes: Ok lah mei, you go do ur things, we tired from yesterday party, later then we for late lunch..

We went back to room, and carry on.

Agnes: My sister is virgin, dont you ever dare to touch her.
ME: Fuck sake, you alone i not enough meh? Still want her for what, she how old sia still virgin.
Agnes: She very highly educated de, now 20yo..
ME: Ic ic, nvm not my problem.. (But in my heart i thinking how to attack her already..)
I'm tired, suck me dear!

Lying there thinking of a strategy, soft or by force? haha
Just awhile i cummed into Agnes mouth, and she went to take a shower, while i go to living room to smoke with my boxer..

Timing is always the play maker, while Agnes was bathing, Angel came out of her room.. I think she wanna talk to me..

Angel: Just now so excited see you two doing..
ME: You still young don't talk all these, your sister ordered me..
Angel: I'm 20 already!
ME: But virgin mah i know..
Angel: Turned shy, aiyoooo~ You just now that bulging thing under ur boxer ~ Hmmmmmm
ME: ( Heck care lah, knn if later Angel shout and cry, at most is break up with Agnes, i still got that twins.. ) Hmmm

I grabbed Angel hand and placed onto my boxer and softly rub it..

Angel: Hey stop it..
ME: I thought you want it?
Angel: I was just thinking and never say i want..

Now i went further and kiss Angel..

AmeShin
08-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Your adventures are really very wonderfully kinky
Thumbs up for you.

Its really young and horny and kinky

When one get older , one moral and courage will not be as similar as last time. Thus such havoc things usually happen when during younger times

Nice story

haonan25
08-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Your adventures are really very wonderfully kinky
Thumbs up for you.

Its really young and horny and kinky

When one get older , one moral and courage will not be as similar as last time. Thus such havoc things usually happen when during younger times

Nice story

Indeed and agreed with bro, during younger age, anything also dare, machiam nvr scare. Orgy, forced sex, threatens, gang bang, etc. now I think back if given me now I won't dare at all.. Memories bro..

otacon
08-05-2014, 06:21 PM
1 shot read all ur story, damn shiok. Having hard on in office whole day. either ur luck is damn good or ur looks must b killer, how come i dun have this fortune?

anyway, awaiting ur next part

haonan25
08-05-2014, 06:50 PM
1 shot read all ur story, damn shiok. Having hard on in office whole day. either ur luck is damn good or ur looks must b killer, how come i dun have this fortune?

anyway, awaiting ur next part

my looks is normal bro, i'm wearing specs, but i do play soccer and basketball frequently with my buddies, not those super nice 6 abs and body, but defintely better than alot. not my luck heng, is cause maybe i mixed with alot ah beng and ah lians last time, u know lah ah lian all quite chio de..

and of cause must daring no scare outcome.. just try.. im sure neo and dy even more power story if they were to write..

Oink Oink
08-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Old piggy reporting!! :D

haonan25
08-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Now i went further and kiss Angel..

Angel: Hey seriously stop it! Go away...

Ignored her and just force my tongue into her tightened seal lips.. But amazingly that her hands are still holding to my semi hardened 2IC, she kept resisting, but my hands are roaming her breasts and 1 of my hand is actually holding on her neck, applying abit of force to make her give in before Agnes comes out..

For that long 1-2mins, i kept on applying force on her breasts and neck, while my lips is still trying to dig a hole in... It's a mental and force in game.. If the girl don't shout, usually you will win it if you are persistant..

Suddenly she pushed me hard away instead of resisting to break free..

Angel: I never been into real sex before, i had only once gave my ex a few times blowjob only..
ME: Tell me for what?!
Angel: Can you be gentle with me?
ME: As gentle as you want.. Now open your mouth!

I won ! I won ! hahahahaha

Now my tongue quickly went in for some early breakfast, i'm still unable to estimate what's her cup size, as it seems quite big and maybe bigger than Agnes.. She was in her sports bra, but never mind i gonna break her virgin soon.. Just as we were tongue fighting..

" Click clack "

Agnes door opened, Angel quickly jumped back to her room and i sprung back onto sofa and lighted my cig.. With my semi erected 2IC, i smoked and turn on the TV..

Agnes: (In her towel..) Shall we catch a movie tonight?
ME: Sorry dear can't, i going back to my house for dinner, mom said there's alot relatives coming.
Agnes: In that case i go attend my sister birthday party, you want come later?
ME: Sure! I text you again, i go take a bath and we sleep.

Brought my phone into the toilet.. My phone BOMB with 99 messages! hahahaha, alot merry christmas greetings, a few of my god sisters party text, a few buddy asking go soccer, Neo and Dy, and of cause my lovely twins..

SMS....

Evelyn: Dear I missed you badly, where are you.. What time are we meeting, i go buy ticket 1st.. You asleep? Faster reply.. (Consolidated all the SMS into 1 sentence)
Eva: I missed you! Which day you free, we go walk walk..
Neo: hahaha bro, i fucked Fiona one last time before i left! Tonight soccer at 5pm, don't forget..
Dy: I think i saw Jessica BF leh, he seems familiar, like 1 of our soccer buddies..

I replied to NONE, except Dy 1st..

ME: WTF! WHO WHO!
Dy: Can't see properly leh, cause i was waiting cab at further down the road, but no cab, then went into shopping centre and walk around, saw a guy meeting Jessica, hold hands somemore, side view machiam like Jacky leh.. He wearing grey and whitish tee.
ME: Nvm, if its him, we check tonight at soccer.
Dy: By the way, Neo slipped and fell down the stairs, cause his legs turn jelly! hahahaha
ME: Later we go LAUGH him! hahaha, ok later talk, i at Agnes house..

To Evelyn..
ME: You go buy ticket 1st, get around 11-12 am type, cause i got soccer with neo and gang. Either you come watch me soccer or i meet you directly at the cinema.
Evelyn: i go watch you soccer..

In my heart, she confirm wanna follow go my house when go back change and shower, but nvm tonight my family away she see no one..

After shower, while making my way back to Agnes room, i already saw and heard Agnes snoring, seems too tired already..

I decided to knock Angel door lightly..

haonan25
08-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Old piggy reporting!! :D

My old friend brother oink.. How are you for the last year?! You still writing any stories? Recently very little brothers write now...

ebonkie
08-05-2014, 11:11 PM
EB Reports!

Bro I didn't know you are a great author until today.. Life s faded memory.. Gotta penned it down.. :D

haonan25
09-05-2014, 04:50 AM
EB Reports!

Bro I didn't know you are a great author until today.. Life s faded memory.. Gotta penned it down.. :D

Haha, I still have alot haven show.. It's not about writing, just penning down my memories.. Think think back share with brothers and interested readers ..

actionmaomao
09-05-2014, 05:54 AM
Wah support you all the way bro!

ebonkie
09-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Haha, I still have alot haven show.. It's not about writing, just penning down my memories.. Think think back share with brothers and interested readers ..

i also interested you got any memories wiz Bei2.. my encounter realy a faded memory.. too long liao.. lol :D

ben.now
09-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Omgg bro haonan... knocking on angel's door?!?!!???! Mai stopppppppp!!

haonan25
10-05-2014, 12:21 AM
i also interested you got any memories wiz Bei2.. my encounter realy a faded memory.. too long liao.. lol :D

Well, that shall be a secret..:D:D:D

haonan25
10-05-2014, 01:12 AM
I decided to knock Angel door lightly..

Angel: I know its you. Come in..
ME: Hey hey, what are you doing..
Angel: Nothing much, watching TV..

I moved myself towards her and planted a kiss on her lips.. Looking at her eyes..

ME: Closed your eyes now..

She do as followed, my lips are touching hers, slowly tongue sticking out for hers. Now i get to feel her soft tongue, i can feel her heartbeat throbbing faster and faster.. Her sports bra is suffocating her tits, i know she has big tits asset, but just no idea how big at all.. My hands are now fondling her tits, just as i was fondling, i led her hands to my semi hardened 2IC.. A soft moan let out by her..

Angel: Let's take a break, my heart is thumping too fast..
ME: Nice feeling, and maybe interested in me? I wanna see how big your tits are..
Angel: Don't want lah, shy.. Even my ex bf didn't get to see, only touch..
ME: You don't show me then i walk off now to your sister there and sleep..

I stood up and walked off, as she was still thinking. Mind games, no response from her, so i just ignored.. Back to sleep with Agnes, slightly leaving the door half opened. Before i was fully asleep, i saw Angel walked pass the room a few times, standing there a few secs seems looking at me.. I didn't care anyway after all..

Time is fast at about 4pm when i woke up, quickly dressed up and woke Agnes at the same time, informing her that i'm going off and be later to join her at party..

SMS Evelyn and meet her at the street soccer court, and told her not to dress sexy as my friends are all horny bastards.. But her chio looks can't hide at all.. hahahaha

ME: Hey dear, you reached early huh..
Evelyn: Yeah, saw Neo and chatted with him.. Cracking some jokes about yesterday when he fell down the stairs!
ME: Where is he now, i also wanna laugh at him! hahahaha
Evelyn: Buy drinks..

Leaned over and kissed Evelyn with my tongue sticking out for 2 secs with her..

Evelyn: Don't make me horny or you die!!
ME: After soccer, go home and make you happy. hehehehe
Evelyn: Tonight Eva going to birthday party, i don't feel like going, wanna to be with you.. Please..

Birthday party?! Then i think Agnes and Eva must be going same place, if i were to fetch Agnes, sure kena caught by Eva. Since then i decided to aeroplane Agnes.. No choice..

ME: Alright then, we go movie liao go back my place..
Evelyn: Then i make you happy happy whole night..

Walked off and quickly sent few SMS to Agnes and Eva..

haonan25
10-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Walked off and quickly sent few SMS to Agnes and Eva..

ME: Dear, today need stay over home with family and relatives, unable to get away.. Can i meet u tomorrow morning instead, i buy breakfast over..
Agnes: I want Macdonald! Sleep well tonight k? I text you again after i finish my party..
ME: Does angel wants too?
Agnes: No idea, i ask her later.
ME: I miss you, dear..
Agnes: Me too..

ME: Hey sweetie, what's tonight plan?
Eva: Meeting my friends cause birthday, i meet you tomorrow.
ME: Dinner and movie?
Eva: You decide.
ME: I miss you, dear..
Eva: Miss fucking huh, hehe
ME: Someone getting naughty liao..
Eva: Or is it you horny?
ME: 100% defintely you naughty!
Eva: You gonna die tomorrow.
ME: I let you SCREAM in HELL!
Eva: We'll see.

Match haven, i felt like erecting soon, lucky Evelyn is here to cure my hardness later after the game..

During the game..

Dy: Limpeh 999% confirmed Jacky is Jessica BF. Don't believe later you ask for his phone and search for her phone, and you go ask Evelyn..
ME: Sex slave under us soon bro.. Wait for good news..

After the game, we were resting and smoking, while i ask for Jacky's phone say wanna check for snake high score.. After taking over, quickly browse through the number and showed Evelyn and she confirmed it's her. I memorized the number down and returned the phone. Sorry to him, as this guy we hate the most, time for a hurtful revenge.. He snatched my 1 of my ex before Agnes.. After bading farewell, held Evelyn hands and went back to my place, lucky no one is around, can have some fun..

ME: Shower together?
Evelyn: Ok~

I helped stripped down to birthday suit, but my 2IC is already fully erected, saluting her high up..

ME: Can suck me 1st?
Evelyn: But i thought you want to shower?
ME: Let's fuck 1st.
Evelyn: Hmm..

Evelyn went on her knees, licking my little 2IC's head, letting her tongue circling around the hole..

Initially i do not know that she is easily aroused, but when i starts to rub through her panties, she got kind of wet, just in few minutes i stripped her stockings and panties down, revealing her juicy and wet pussy. I began playing, digging, rubbing, with fingers sliding into the warm pussy entrance. She starts to moan, and said that she's enjoying. Without further talkings, i went down and sticked out my tongue licking at it, i only paint a girl who is shaved. Her pussy are clean and shaven, that's what i like! No smell or funny odour either, began my 72 strokes of tongue lashing skills on her pussy.

Evelyn could not take it and said that she is cumming, for fear of squirting, i stopped and just back to fingering her, all of a sudden, she shivered and trembled and said that she just came, now is her turn to service me.

She began her BBBJ without hesitation, a good mind blowing 10mins, i quickly get into doggy first then cowgirl and lastly missionary.

Evelyn started to bite her lips infront of me, grabbing my hair and her hair, light kissings, my motion starts to hip faster.

Evelyn: 快一点, 我想要你的精子在我的脸上!

Her words shock me! Fast and deep thrusts to end, urge is here, quickly withdrew my 2IC, stroking my dick infront of her slutty face. Jerking off fully and spreading all my sperms just onto her face, and she's enjoying this precious moment!

ME: Want me help you do facial massage?
Evelyn: Kept in silence and catching her breath..

Held her up and her hands to toilet, i helped to washed her face, body, applying body foam onto her tits, giving some massage, just as the water still sprinkling, we frenched hard standing, water falling down pass our bodies, keeping in contact of our tongues fighting each other, passionately and with the emotions being kept. We didn't stopped at all, til my 2IC started to get hard again, waste no time, i pushed and turned her in bending position. Stroked myself abit, shoved my 2IC right into her hungry pussy..

Her moans filled up the toilet.. She went frenzy and crazy at this moment..

Evelyn: I'm simply love the way you are.. Promised me that you always be mine..
ME: Don't you dare let other guys fuck you..
Evelyn: Don't you dare fuck other girls too..
ME: You gotta give it to me everytime i need.
Evelyn: As long you want.. Anytime, anywhere..

Just as we were dirty chatting.. I held no longer and quickly signalled to kneel down to suck me, within seconds i cummed again in her mouth..

We were both catching our breath, and jumped back to my room for changing up, just when my SMS came in and Evelyn saw..

Evelyn: Whose Tiffany?!
ME: My classmate lor..
Evelyn: Classmate will ask you what you doing now?
ME: Dear, don't sensitive. I wont bluff you, you should trust me. Don't believe later you can hold my phone the whole night, see who SMS me..
Evelyn: K lah, don't talk abut this, where to dinner? Still got 2hrs then movie..
ME: Chin cai kopitiam lor.. I shunbian ask Neo, he stay near me..

Met with Neo, and chatting away while makan. Soon times up we left and head to the theatre.. We were at the top corner seats and none were beside us.. I was like haha might have chance to get hanky panky.. Show started about 15mins, i started to lay my hands over Evelyn..

Soon my hands are being naughty, started to grope Evelyn around, as she is focusing her movie, so she have no reaction. I just went further into her clothes to feel her bra and nipples.. I made my movement small as not to disturb anyone.. Soon again my jeans had a bulging image built up.. I unzipped my jeans and through my boxer, my 2IC saluted up, until now Evelyn still unawared of it, til i guided her hands to my 2IC.

Evelyn: You ah, and giggled..
ME: Just use your hands and watch movie..
Evelyn: Later shoot where?
ME: Your mouth and swallow lor
Evelyn: kk.

No big action boo boo type, i wasn't watching the movie, but playing with her tits and peeking at her cleavage.. But i need sometime to cum.. Guessed about 20mins of slow tugging, i have the urge.. I looked around the place, and confirmed none was watching at our angle, i signalled Evelyn to suck me fast..

ARGH ! ARGH ! ARGH !

Few shots right into Evelyn mouth, everything was in lightning speed, from sucking to cumming to swallowing.. I gave the mineral water to drink while i try to zip back snd take my phone out to check SMS..

Unknown number: Hey tomorrow i want Macd too..
ME: Who are you? ( I have guessed that she's Angel..)
Unknown number: Angel lah..
ME: ahhh, the one who hesitated about whether to let me see how big her breasts are..
Angel: Sorry lah, i'm not comfortable still.
ME: Tomorrow if i make you comfortable without sex, will you consider to let me see?
Angel: How? Ok challenge accepted!
ME: Cya..

Nice night to end with.. Tomorrow i gonna break her damn virgin..
Sent a few SMS to other ladies to remember to take dinner and etc..

Finally show ended, while i brought Evelyn back home. Everyone is asleep, except my younger sister is watching TV in the living room.. My sister very smart, to greet her da sao.

( Sister ) Iris: You must be da sao, kor this morning keep sms tell me about you.
Evelyn: (Getting shy..) He really like that say?
Iris: Yeah, but together 1st day right?
Evelyn: Yup yup.
Iris: You so pretty, hope you forever my da sao..
Evelyn: She just keep giggling about my sister por lam pa skill..
ME: Getting late, going to sleep liao..
Iris: Good night da ge, da sao..

Sibeh buay tahan my sister..

Evelyn: Wah your sister seems like me..
ME: Maybe..

That night we slept late, chit chatting about past, hates and likes, ex gf & bf. Suddenly finally Evelyn felt asleep 1st. I quickly checked my SMS and replied to all before i took a nap..

* Knock knock *

Iris: Kor. You there?

loveff
10-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Keep it cumming...

chickssss
10-05-2014, 11:57 AM
nice story...
is it real?

haonan25
10-05-2014, 12:02 PM
nice story...
is it real?

Yes it's real bro.. But i cant remember the actual full dialogue i had.. A few sentences are edited in a more dirty and juicy way..

chickssss
10-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Yes it's real bro.. But i cant remember the actual full dialogue i had.. A few sentences are edited in a more dirty and juicy way..

wow
envy you can have so many pretty chicks..

haonan25
10-05-2014, 12:47 PM
wow
envy you can have so many pretty chicks..

Don't like that say bro, i only wrote the pretty chicks, there was a babe , my sister class mate, shes admired me alot.. but shes ugly, only good thing that shes big breasts..

baudhd11
10-05-2014, 02:56 PM
keep it coming bro!

ch33zy
10-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Subscribed and waiting for more..

haonan25
10-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Subscribed and waiting for more..

Appreciate it.. Thanks bro, will write as often as I can..

chickssss
10-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Don't like that say bro, i only wrote the pretty chicks, there was a babe , my sister class mate, shes admired me alot.. but shes ugly, only good thing that shes big breasts..

haha at least you have lots of nu ren yuan..
me got nth..sad

haonan25
11-05-2014, 12:06 AM
haha at least you have lots of nu ren yuan..
me got nth..sad

I'm sure everyone have a few sexcapades de.. Probably I just a bit more.. Young that time, all sibeh wu ji..

ch33zy
11-05-2014, 12:22 AM
I'm sure everyone have a few sexcapades de.. Probably I just a bit more.. Young that time, all sibeh wu ji..

Those were the days, right?

mehmehchichao
11-05-2014, 01:07 AM
Bro haonan nice story you had written there, i couldnt help but create an account and dedicate my first post to you! keep it going bro! :)

haonan25
11-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Those were the days, right?

Yeah bro, those were the days.. Where girls nvr care much about money.. Now all so materialistic.. Haha..

Sonic369
11-05-2014, 02:49 AM
good one , please continue

ch33zy
11-05-2014, 08:10 AM
Yeah bro, those were the days.. Where girls nvr care much about money.. Now all so materialistic.. Haha..

Haha.. no choice bro, society evolves.. so does the beliefs.. only can wonder how 'wonderful' can the future be..

AmeShin
11-05-2014, 08:57 AM

indeed...........

haonan25
11-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Haha.. no choice bro, society evolves.. so does the beliefs.. only can wonder how 'wonderful' can the future be..

indeed...........

In the past, my $1500 pay make miracles, buying small gifts, movies and etc, even taxi only $2.40 and 10c per jump.. haha now anyhow take cab also 20-30..

Last time chase gals easier, abit daring + effort sure ok.. Now no $ no talk.. haha

haonan25
11-05-2014, 10:59 AM
* Knock knock *

Iris: Kor. You there?

After a few times i think, i'm awaked and saw the time was about 8am, damn quickly wakes Evelyn and dressed up..

Iris: I going out, but no $$$. Mommy not home.
ME: ATM machine ah, always like that.. $50 thats all..
Iris: Actually $30 enough, but $20 take as yesterday show.
ME: *Pointed my middle finger to her!*

Evelyn: Why so early..
ME: I'm late for my appointment, but i send you home 1st..
Evelyn: Why never tell me yesterday?
ME: I also forgot, too focused with you.
Evelyn: Aww, then nvm you go ahead, i take cab myself. I see you tonight?
ME: Today whole day can't, this appointment is extra side line job, important de. Once i finished, i call you k?
Evelyn: I will die of love sickness.
ME: I love you dear..

And we parted, i went to buy Macd and quickly made my way up. Tried calling Agnes, but no response think she sleeping, just then someone tapped on my back..

ME: Oh hi, it's you.
Angel: Yeah i'm jogging, and awhile going to school to take some stuff..
ME: In that case, let's eat the Macd and you can go..
Angel: Still got 2hrs.
ME: Enough for me then..

Opened the door, and i went to checked if Agnes away, oh well, s leeping soundly.. Waved for Angel to come over.

Angel: What?

Hugged Angel, and pushed her to the wall, stuffing my lips onto hers again, now this time she's relaxed and gladly to recieve my wet lips, sending my tongue into hers, she began to suck in my tongue. The perspirationof hers is not smelly at all, but a unique " perfume " type.. I kept sniffing her neck, while kissing at her sensitive spots.. My hands are at her pussy areas, rubbing my way from the outside, i sensed moisture at her pants..

Her breath getting heavier, my hands very very busy on her boobs and pussy.. At first her hands were dangling, slowly she put her hands on my shoulders, and my waist hugging me.. I guided her hands to my hardened 2IC, she knew what i want, and began tugging it through my jeans..

Angel: I scare jie come out, go to my room..
ME: ( I unzipped and let my 2IC out ) Hold it and go to your room..

Very guai, and did as i said..

I will conquered her and made her lust for more. Pushed her gently onto the bed, and i stripped her pants down..

ME: Don't worry, i wont break your virgin.. But now close your eyes..

She shyly closed her legs, but my tongue ran from her neck down to her tits, down to her naval, and slowly forcing my way to her pussy..

ME: Nicely shaven huh..

Sticking my tongue out to push open her clitoris area.. Just like eating clams.. Lucky no odour either, that's what i fear, hahaha.. Using my 72 tongue transformation, i attacked her pussy, sticking my tongue in and out as deep as i can.. She held her moans, as not to alert Agnes, but i just attacked vigorously ignoring her..

Suddenly she grabbed my head, i tried to get away as it might seems that she squirting soon.. Fuck man, i knew it! She really cum on my face.. The first girl that ever cum on my face! I virgin too ok!! As she's trembling to the sideways, i goes into her attached toilet and washed my face..

ME: Is it now for my turn to enjoy?
Angel: I know what you wants..

She took off her sports bra and top, exposing her VOLUPTOUS paif of tits with PINK NIPPLES!

Angel: You are the FIRST ever guy i showed.
ME: You like me?
Angel: I don't know, but feeling is good.

Avoiding the topic first..

ME: Got D?
Angel: It's E..
ME: Wah bigger than Agnes..
Angel: My mommy bigger wor, think it's G or H cup..
ME: hahaha must be saggy type, since old liao..
Angel: Ya lor.

I wasted no time and grabbed her tits, playing in alot patterns and style.. If i don't release now, i sure have to fuck Agnes later. Angel is totally shy and inexperience in bed, i have to guide and teach her.. I tried position myself and shoved my 2IC into her mouth..

Angel: I don't like to suck..
ME: Either i break your virgin now, or you suck me ..

Seems no choice, she bend her head down.

ME: Slowly, your teeth cannot touch my 2IC, it hurts..
Angel: Then how?
ME: Imagine as licking ice cream, you don't use teeth to eat ice cream right?
Angel: I tried.

Getting better with licking, and finally makes her way sucking, slow movement. I was thinking if continue like that, 1 hr i also cannot cum.. I decided to grad hold of head, and i mouth fuck her..

ME: Try to bear with me awhile please..

I pushed my 2IC deep in and that indeed choked her, but i just ignored, and kept on repeating my moves. I had to be fast, lest Agnes wakes up and i be game over.. Changing my speed to maximum, within another 50 thrusts, i'm ready to cum!

ME: I gonna shoot into your mouth!
Angel: (With my 2IC in her mouth, Noooooooo~)

Just when she finished her sentence, i have shoot all into her mouth, but she's unable to accept as it's her 1st try. She spits it all out quickly on the floor, i dressed up and hugged her from behind with my hands fondling her tits.

ME: You are so beautiful right now..
Angel: Glib tongue..
ME: My tongue makes you good huh..
Angel: So have i passed your standard?
ME: You need more practice with me..

Gave me sad sad expression. I went over to kiss her..

ME: Sorry i gonna go over your sister side.
Angel: I'm not feeling good about this..
ME: I think i'm beginning to like you. Do you?
Angel: I really don't know. i don't know what i'm doing, and why doing all these with you.. But feels so good just now.
ME: Don't think so much, i get back to you later k?
Angel: Ok...

Gave her nipples a few suck and i went to Agnes room..

haonan25
11-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Bro haonan nice story you had written there, i couldnt help but create an account and dedicate my first post to you! keep it going bro! :)

Wah bro, very appreciate it. Hope every episode will cause you an erection everytime you read..

ch33zy
11-05-2014, 10:42 PM
In the past, my $1500 pay make miracles, buying small gifts, movies and etc, even taxi only $2.40 and 10c per jump.. haha now anyhow take cab also 20-30..

Last time chase gals easier, abit daring + effort sure ok.. Now no $ no talk.. haha

Yup, those were the days.. nowadays, everything is all based on inflation.. chase gals also affected by that.. really no $ no honey..

lordknight
11-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Wah bro haonan! Your story very fantastic! I like and my 2ic also like! Wah make me wish I can have threesome with Evelyn and Eva sia. Surely jin shiok ah.. :D:D

haonan25
12-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Yup, those were the days.. nowadays, everything is all based on inflation.. chase gals also affected by that.. really no $ no honey..

Hahaha hell yeah.. Hope you enjoy my story..:)

Hosah
12-05-2014, 02:06 AM
more please

Koke
12-05-2014, 02:42 AM
Sibei power la, this story enough to make me shoot my ceiling laew:D

ch33zy
12-05-2014, 07:39 AM
Hahaha hell yeah.. Hope you enjoy my story..:)

Definitely bro.. u have so many ladies in ur story.. a must read thread for me..