PDA

View Full Version : Might be Helpful for Bro"s whose wife/gf has low sex appetite

limesmile
21-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Hello bros,

alittle info about my sex life, me and my gf has sex about once or twice a month.(she admittedly has low sex drive) To be frank that is not quite enough for me, so i went to do some research on anything that could help us in the bedroom( as well as increase the number of times i actually get laid a month!)

decided to experiment abit and went to talk with a friend of mine and he recommended me Horny Goat Weed or yin yang hou, for bros who have time and the patience to wait for results, can try buying this at most tcm shops in the power or leaf form( about 15-17 dollars a bottle) then take 1g per day after dinner( or 5 hours before sleep)

i have tried this exactly one month, daily with my gf(yup both of us) , and so far it has been quite successful,we had sex 6 times in the month(which is quite an improvement for us.

so thought i"ll share this with bros here, im not sure if its the mental aspect, but my sex life has improved after the start of this , and its supposedly good for the liver as well, so bros interested might wanna try it out, definately not a cure all but could be a start:) hope its helpful!

( and its quite bitter ah, bros might wanna consider putting some sugar/lemon/honey)