PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Party!

BiRd13
21-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Part 1: Introduction

It's been hyper long time since I last started a story. Here I am back again... =) Well, I believe most bros/sis had attended Wedding Party before. Of course writing a story on such will cause boredom not only to bros/sis, but to me as well. Hence this story I’m going to write had some ‘enhancement’ into it, which I hope won’t cause boredom to the readers out there. Again, name have been altered to protect the true identity of the person involve, and well, 90% are true whereby 10% are added to enhance the story. Oh yes. This story only happened on last weekend, 19th January 2013

About 6 month ago, I was contacted by a good friend of mine, name Wesley, as he’s having his wedding ceremony on 19th January, and want me to be his ‘brother’ and ‘bridegroom’s man’ (伴郎 in Chinese). During the period, as usual, I accompany Wesley to try the clothing, plan for the wedding ceremony with the other ‘brothers’ etc as well. This was how I get to know Carrine, the bridemaid. She’s a happy go lucky person and kind of petite lady (160cm, 50kgs), whom have quite a curvy figure as well. But somehow, within this happy go lucky lady, I felt some unhappiness and sadness from her as well. I came to know about it later part.

Two weeks before the actual wedding day, it was my turn to choose and pick my suit since I’m the grooms-man. Upon arrival, Carrine and I was lead to the 2nd floor to choose and pick our clothing while, Wesley and his girlfriend, stayed to have their final try on the clothing they chose. Carrine and I had some chatting while the shop assistant went to get our clothes.

Me: Eh… How come you like look so unhappy huh?
Carrine: No ar. Why do you think so?
Me: Don’t know leh. Just had a feeling that you are unhappy about something. But don’t know what’s is it.
Carrine: No la. You think too much.
Me: Oh. Maybe lor.

Just then, the sales assistant have appeared with our clothes, and lead us to change. Since mine is just suit, so I put it on, on the spot, while Carrine headed into one of the changing room inside.
Shop Assistant: I need to go to the ladies as having stomachache. Don’t mind wait for me to come back.

Me: Oh. Ok

After saying, she left the place, after locking the room. The suits look ok for me, as just nice fitting me. Just then, I heard Carrine’s voice from inside.

Carrine: Eh. I need some help. Can help me?

I headed nearer to where the changing room is…

Me: Carrine ar. The shop assistant said she’s having stomachache, and left the place le. But said she will be back later.
Carrine: Oh. Like that ar. Hmm
Me: You want to wait for her, or?
Carrine: Nevermind. Can you come in to help me instead?
Me: Oh. Can ar. If you don’t mind lor
Carrine: Yes. Please come in.
Me: Ok. I’m coming in…
As I said, I opened the curtain slightly, and headed into it.

Temporary stopping here for now... Will continue later part...

highlysex
21-01-2013, 01:11 PM
1st camper setting up tent here :)

zhot
21-01-2013, 01:21 PM
2nd camper! Camping here for TS to continue.

ilikeoldchangke
21-01-2013, 01:56 PM
i like wedding stories. :D

oldchangkee curry pok standing by.

GreyMenthol
21-01-2013, 02:25 PM
LOL TS, I'm very interested in that part: "Just then, the sales assistant have appeared without clothing". Do u have an instant erection? :D

Anyway, camping here for more! :)

uzumakiidii
21-01-2013, 02:32 PM
upped you bro for a soon-to be great story. waiting patiently. :D

Roozu
21-01-2013, 02:37 PM
camp site set.. waiting for the continuation

eddtan1
21-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Good writing bro...camping with beers and pop-corn.

BiRd13
21-01-2013, 04:23 PM
LOL TS, I'm very interested in that part: "Just then, the sales assistant have appeared without clothing". Do u have an instant erection? :D

Anyway, camping here for more! :)

Paiseh.. Typo error... Should be... 'Just then, the sales assistant have appeared with our clothes...' :D Thanks for reminding the error...

Thanks to all bros for support as well... Shall continue now...

Part 2: Changing Room
I headed into the changing room, to see a stunning girl infront of the mirror. With her left hand, she was holding up the front part of the dress, and her right hand by her side. Via the mirror, can see that she’s wearing a low cut (image 1), and her bra can see slightly from the gap of the clothes through the mirror.

Image 1:
http://i50.tinypic.com/119ndyw.jpg

Me: Wow. Nice dress huh
Carrine: Do you think so too?

I nodded my head and smiling at her through the mirror.

Me: So what do you need help for?
Carrine: Oh. I need you to help me tie the back of the clothes.
Me: Oh. No problem.
Carrine: Thanks.
Me: My pleasure.

Her back was almost revealed as the back of the clothes is opened. (Imagine from the pic ar =X) The back of the bra can be seen as well, while I tried to pull her clothes, in order to start tying for her.

Carrine: Er. Wait. I think I take out my bra first.

I stopped, while she’s trying to unbuckle her bra.

Me: Come. I help you.

After saying, I helped her unbuckle her bra, and she pulled out from the front. ‘Hmm… A bra with no strap…’ I think to myself.

Carrine: Ok. Done.

I smiled again and continued tying the string from the back. Had hard time though, but managed to tied it within 2mins or so. After that, I helped her by adjusting her gown. This time, from the mirror, can see her cleavage well, and also the ‘half-cup’ of her bottom of breast through the almost transparent front part of the gown.

Me: You look really amazing and sexy in this dress
Carrine: Thank you.
Me: Welcome.

She started flipping left and right to view the gown from different angle. After awhile…

Carrine: Ok. I think the size suits me. No need amendment.
Me: Well, this you need to tell to the shop assistant. But I will help you tell her later.
Carrine: Oh ya. Haha…

She laughed off…

Carrine: Hmm. Can help me untie too?
Me: Sure. My pleasure…

Again, I bent down slightly to untie the string… I guessed all bros should agree with me that ‘it’s easier to strip one, than to wear one’s clothing…’ Right? =D Anyway, in less than 20s or so, the string was out…

Me: Ok. Done. I head out now, and you change back ba. I turned around and tried to head out…
Carrine: Wait…

I stopped and turned back towards her.

Carrine: Just now you are saying I look unhappy right?
Me: Yup… And you told me No.
Carrine: Actually I do felt some unhappiness earlier on. But now I felt better
Me: Oh
Carrine: Want to know the reason?
Me: Well, I don’t mind listening if you don’t mind sharing
Carrine: Ok… Come over here…

I walked towards her again while she peeped out by opening the curtain slightly.

Carrine: Want to make sure no one heard it…
Me: Haha. Ok…

llcn
21-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Nice start bro.

francined69
21-01-2013, 06:01 PM
camping here!

wolf2305
21-01-2013, 06:02 PM
camping here !

freeneasy168
21-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Alamak come to the exciting part stop, set up tent here :D

cheongseeker
21-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Wah, getting interesting liao. :D

Hkaras
21-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Support!! leave down the mark..

gambit76
21-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Setting up tent here too. Welcome back bro! Missed your stories. :)

fookydud
22-01-2013, 12:07 AM
wah interesting !! cant wait for more, up u bro

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
22-01-2013, 01:09 AM
Me also come sarpork :D

ricrain29
22-01-2013, 01:17 AM
I like weddings, last time i was the best man also got happening but i no good writer, support you TS....

humjipeng123
22-01-2013, 02:32 AM
ts if i got point sure up you ! Love this story, cont pls :D

ladybirk
22-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Good.. jia you...

Rasta Marley
22-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Story getting steamier; joining the supporters club for your continuation Bro:-)

titan
22-01-2013, 10:57 AM
TS, don't stop half way ley... btw, juz uppz the points too! :)

acidicavex
22-01-2013, 12:38 PM
pitch camp start fire :D

RecceSquad
22-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Kena hook le, don't stop lol

CibLover
22-01-2013, 02:29 PM
New camping site.

TS, please continue. :)

otamay
22-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Another nice story, support liao:)

itsme
22-01-2013, 04:48 PM
TS, captivating start.........nice.

e_coli_55
22-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Nice starting... waiting in progress

io33
22-01-2013, 06:47 PM
nice! :eek:
its a bit sad to think of the number of times i have been the bestman without such things happening. :mad:
support ah!

masterview
22-01-2013, 06:59 PM
juicy story

BiRd13
23-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Paiseh for late response... And thanks for the support...

Part 3: Secrets
Carrine: Can you promise you won’t tell anyone?
Me: Oh Sure. My lips are sweet, but don’t worry, it can be seal as well
Carrine: Haha. What a way to say it…

She then went silence for about 10s…

Carrine: Actually I’m unhappy because, Kath (The bride) is getting marry.
Me: What do you mean? Your best friend is getting marry ar. You should be happy mah.
Carrine: I don’t know how to say… When she told me Wesley proposed to her, and she accepted, I was very happy. But later on, I felt unhappy and a bit sad as well.
Me: Cause your best friend is getting marry? And maybe in future won’t have much time together le?
Carrine: I thought because of that too. But later I found out that somehow I fell for her…

I was stunned when heard this.

Carrine: And tell you one thing… I broke up with my bf of 6yrs relationship 2 months ago…
Me: Oh I see
Carrine: I can’t even tell my bf the reason I wanted to break up with him when he asked me. I just told him that I had an affair behind his back…
Me: Oh. So did you?
Carrine: Consider yes.
Me: Why consider yes?
Carrine: Do you know who’s the person I had affair with?
Me: Not confirm. But I guess is Kath?
Carrine: Wa. You very clever leh. And yes, the person is Kath…
Me: Ah I see… Lesbian affair… Cool. Haha
Carrine: Haha… Yeah. That’s why I’m sad that she’s marrying lor. Sigh
Me: Well, I guess if it’s not yours, it will not be yours ba. 勉强没有幸福 (Forcing won’t bring one happiness)
Carrine: I know la. But still will feel sad lor. Felt like crying…

TakashiPaul
23-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Nice stories bro...

Camping here liao

bispak
23-01-2013, 04:03 PM
wah... sounds like you will soon upz a lesbo. power.

alexbi
23-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Nice story. Set up camp. :D

hcva
23-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Interesting story , up you 14 points bro for the nice effort ;)

ricrain29
23-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Wow thanks ts for coming back.

diputs1269
23-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Nice wedding party, anticipating some nice actions:)

TENAC
24-01-2013, 01:00 AM
nice story please carry on

BernardFrosty
24-01-2013, 10:13 AM
wah... sounds like you will soon upz a lesbo. power.

Hahahhaa....that's why it is called the Best Man.

The groom marries the bride accompanied by her brides maid.

The Best Man gets to bed both !!!

That's the best...man, right !?!

BiRd13
24-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Part 4: The Action

I took a step closer to her, and hugged her. She did not push me away or what… But instead, hugging me back… The smell of hers really captivated my heart. Somehow I was attracted to her smell, and gave her a perk on her cheek. She turned her head and looked at me… Her wet lips made me unable to control myself, and gave it another perk, but this time, on her lips. The kissing turned passionately and we were both hugging each other tightly, and our tongue playing with one another inside our mouth.

My hands started to get ‘itchy’ and, slowly pulling down her gown she’s wearing… She too was busying unbuckle my belt and stripping my pants as well. I stopped the kissing and starting to strip my shirt while she was already kneeling down, pulling down my underwear.

My ‘tools’ sprung out from my underwear, and she started licking the tips of it, and taking it into her mouth bit by bit. After I unbutton my shirt, I did not even bother to take it off already. Instead, I caressed her face and stroking her hair as well. My ‘tools’ went deeper and deeper into her mouth as she goes… I was really feeling high and horny at that point of time…

I pulled my ‘tools’ out from her mouth, and held her up. We hugged again and started frenching each other again, while my hands were busying stripping down her undies as well. I broke the kiss once again, and started licking down onto her neck, and to her breast and sucking on her nipples. My left hand had moved down to her wet pussy, rubbing her clits, and fingering her pussy as well. She was still hugging my tight, and caressing my head while I sucked…
After awhile, I stopped the kiss as I knew we both ready to go. I signaled her to turn around, and after spreading both her legs slightly apart, I entered her pussy slowly via standing doggy position. Seeing my ‘tools’ entered her inches by inches, I started to goes from slow and soft pump, to harder and faster pump. She tried to control her moaning by biting her lips and keeping her mouth closed, but still, let out some moaning voice of ‘Mm… Mm…’ Within minutes of fast and hard pump, I knew I’m cumming… I took a deep breath and pumped her as fast and hard as I could, pulled out from her pussy, and shot my loads onto her back, and some, on her ass…

Her legs got soften and fell to the ground immediately… I held onto her, to prevent her from falling, and hugged her for awhile from the back…

Me: I enjoy making love with you… And hope you love it as well…
Carrine: Me too… I love it…

We hugged each other for awhile, before wearing back our clothes… As I’m done, I headed out first… To my surprised, the shop assistant was already back, and sitting at one of the chair outside the changing room. She looked at me with a smile…

Shop Assistant: Done le?
Me: Oh yes.
Shop Assistant: How was it?
Me: Great…
Shop Assistant: I mean the clothes trying. Suit you both? (She smiled again)
Me: Oh. Yes. Suit us. Don’t need any alteration
Shop Assistant: Ok. That’s good.

Shortly later, Carrine appeared as well, and after passing the shop assistant our clothes, we headed back down together….

MarsIswar
24-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Nicely written await for the next installment:)

Skyboy1988
24-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Cheeky shop assistant..

LovePotion
24-01-2013, 09:44 PM
keep it up thanks

junior_cannibal
24-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Good story, upped you with my humble 10 points. Bring on the meat, TS.

BiRd13
25-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Some for the day... And many thanks to those bros that upped my points...

Part 5: Made to Measure

Two days after the incident, Wesley called me and told me I need to go down again, as there’s a made to measure pants for me, in which they left out. After arranging the timing with him, I hang up the call. Got another call and was being informed that I have a ‘job’ on 18th January, one day before the marriage day. Had no choice but to accept it as it will effect bad performance on me. As of what job, read on to find out more later  Called up Wesley again that I can’t accompany him for the ‘Bachelor’s Night’ already. Can hear that he sound disappointed, but got no choice… After hanging up, I continued my work.

The day came that I need to head down to take measurement etc. However due to some crop up at work, I only left the office around 7.30pm. Called up the number Wesley gave to me, and told them I will be late, and headed down. Guessed it’s a bad day for me, as caught up in a bad jam as well. Upon reaching the place, it’s about 9pm already… I noticed the shop was closed when getting near. ‘WTH… Thought told them I will be late…KNN…Aeroplane me ar…’ Wanted to take my handphone out to give the shop a call when noticed a familiar figure walking towards me. Immediately I noticed that she’s the same shop assistant that attended to us the other day.

Shop Assistant: Sorry. Did you wait for very long?
Me: Not really. Just reach also. About to call your side as notice the shop is close
Shop Assistant: Yes. Sorry. Went out to get some drinks

She showed me a bag which contained some can drinks inside.

Me: Oh I see.
Shop Assistant: By the way, I’m Janice
Me: Nice to meet you Janice
Janice: Nice to meet you too

After shaking of hands, we proceeded towards the shop. She used a bunch of keys to open the shop, and we continued our way in.

Janice: Please be mindful about the steps as it’s quite dark
Me: Ok. If I fall, you will support me right?
Janice: Haha. Will try.

We continued heading towards the back, and into one of the room. After placing down the bag of drinks on the table, she went to one of the cupboard and search for something.

Janice: Help yourself to the drink
Me: Ok. Thanks

I opened up the bag, and saw inside was nothing, but beer.

Me: Wow. Beer ar
Janice: Not into it?
Me: Not really.
Janice: Or you are those who prefer hard one, like me?
Me: Huh? What hard one?
Janice: I mean hard liquor la.
Me: Oh. Yah. I prefer hard liquor over beer
Janice: I see. Temporary drink beer ba. Some other day then we go drink hard liquor ok?
Me: Haha. OK sure.

I took one can out of the plastic bag, and opened and hand over to her. She told me to place on the table, and I followed accordingly. I then took another and opened it for myself. I started drinking while she’s still searching for something.

Janice: Ah. Found it…
Me: What’s that?

She showed me a ‘measuring tape’.

Me: Oh. I thought condom... Haha
Janice: Haha.. No lah. Need to take your measurement mah
Me: Which part of my measurement?
Janice: Haha. You say leh?
Me: Don’t know leh. Maybe waist? Or maybe you want take my dick measurement? Haha
Janice: Haha… You are funny
Me: Sorry huh. Just kidding nia. Guess I’m high drinking beer. Should not take it in the beginning.
Janice: Nah. It’s ok. Here only we two, and I’m quite open to such conversation
Me: Oh Ok…
Janice: Now, need you to stand up. Not dick stand huh… Haha
Me: Haha. Maybe later will.
Janice: Haha…

I stood up, and she took the necessary measurement from me, in order to make the pants. Especially when she was kneeling in front of me, taking the length of my leg, can see her cleavage from top, which my ‘didi’ slowly turned hard… After measuring, she recorded down on a piece of paper as well. Once done, she put down the measuring tape, and asked me to take a sit.

llcn
25-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Bro, please continue with next part soon.

uzumakiidii
25-01-2013, 08:49 PM
jin exciting man. cant wait for the next chapter. kudos to TS for writing. :D

gambit76
25-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Shiok man...lol

Rasta Marley
25-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Wow Bro Bird13, first you scored with the bridesmaid, now you could potentially score with the shop assistant. Perhaps a threesome coming later on in story? Can't wait la for your continuation, not forgetting that bridesmaid also has lesbian relationship with the bride. Amazing and interesting chain of events! Coolzzzz:-)

Jason KKS
26-01-2013, 01:03 AM
wow ...then ....hahaha continue....

Skyboy1988
29-01-2013, 04:01 PM
TS please continue..

xiaosiong
29-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Support support!!!

Brandline
30-01-2013, 01:02 AM
nice !! camping for more , thanks

superman128
30-01-2013, 06:47 AM
more pls. i wish im you

unsung80
30-01-2013, 07:34 AM
such refreshing story! TS pls describe more about Janice before carry on. :D

Userlim
30-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Camping Camping for more!
:)

Rasta Marley
30-01-2013, 10:06 AM
such refreshing story! TS pls describe more about Janice before carry on. :D

Ditto! Awaiting continuation of "Episode 2" with Janice; many campers here. Am sure more Episodes will follow :-)

acer3380
30-01-2013, 11:42 AM
wow, so happening, I also want to be the best man :p:D

BiRd13
30-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Paiseh for late response as was busy last few days... Some to go...

Part 6: Conversation
Me: So all done le?
Janice: Yes. Those needed to take for the pants, have take le
Me: OK. What about the length of my dick? Don’t need take? Haha
Janice: Haha. That one not for pants mah.
Me: Then for?
Janice: I mean that one don’t need take la. Aiyo… You really high liao
Me: Haha… Abit la…
Janice: Come… Let’s cheers
Me: Wa. I already high liao, you still want me to drink ar? Later more rubbish will come out
Janice: Haha. Like I said, it’s ok la. Since only you and me around
Me: Ok lor. Then promise me you won’t sue me hor
Janice: Sue you for what?
Me: Later I drink and too high and rape you, then you sue me mah
Janice: Haha…
Me: Promise ok?
Janice: Ok. Promise I won’t sue you.
Me: Ok. Steady… Cheers
Janice: Cheers

We both drink and chit chatted like nobody’s business, and soon it was about 10.30pm before we realized the timing.

Me: Wa. So late liao. Don’t need meet your boyfriend ar?
Janice: Nope. Not meeting him. He’s in overseas right now.
Me: Oh I see
Janice: You leh? Don’t need meet your girlfriend?
Me: I no girlfriend leh
Janice: Huh. That day the bridemaid leh?
Me: She a friend la. Not girlfriend. Maybe girl friend ba
Janice: Wa. Not girlfriend can do that one ar?
Me: Why not? All grown up le… Important is 你情我愿 (Both do it willingly) ba
Janice: Haha. Ok…
Me: Don’t tell me you never do with any other guy before, except your boyfriend?
Janice: Haha. Never wor. Got thought of trying it la. But…
Me: But what?
Janice: Don’t know leh. Can’t go around asking ‘Can have sex with me?’ No right? So let natural go lor
Me: Haha. Ya… Important is let natural go. Then will be more enjoyable.
Janice: Maybe lor.
Me: Hmm… Where’s the toilet huh?
Janice: Oh. At the back of the shop
Me: Ok. I need go there
Janice: Ok. I showed you the way
Me: Oh. Not accompany me and go together ar? Haha
Janice: Haha… Maybe

We stood up and started walked out when I lost my balance as stepped on some stuff that lays on the floor. Luckily, she supported me and prevent me from falling.

Janice: You ok?
Me: Ya… Ok… Think drunk liao…
Janice: Serious or not? Only 1 can leh
Me: Ya lor. Told u le mah. I easily high and drunk if drink beer de
Janice: Haha… Ok…
I can felt her breast pressing against my chest area, as I looked into her eyes…
Janice: Why you looking me at this way…
Me: Nothing… You look sexy…

Before she could reply, I kissed on her lips, and hugged her closed to me. Somehow, she did not reject but just let my lips pressing against her lips… The kissing turned into passionate kissing, and we both were frenching and touching each other within moment.

Somehow it was of a quick and sudden moment whereby we both were starting to strip each other already. In a short while, we both were standing naked in front of each other. Her 36C breast is now directly in front of my eyes… I held her left hand and placed it on my ‘didi’ as she’s trying to cover herself with both hands. I then put her right hand around my waist and hugged her and kissed her again. I continued kissing downwards to her neck and to her nipples, and started licking and sucking it… With my left hand holding onto her, I moved my right hand down to her pussy, and started rubbing her clits while continued sucking her left breast.

Me: Wow… That’s why I love hard one…

I looked at her while my left hand took over my mouth, by rubbing and tuning her nipples…

Janice: Me too love hard one… And I believe most gals love hard one…

The seductive speech of her made me even hornier… I then stopped what I’m doing and led her to the sofa in the same room. I signaled her to sit on it, and she did as per instructed. I then kneeled in front of her after spreading both her legs apart, and started to lick on her clits, while continued squeezing her right breast with my left hand, and rubbing her nipples with right hand.
The room is now filled with her moaning voice, and so is her pussy filled with juices… My ‘didi’ is as hard as rock now, and ready to enter at any moment as well. However, a naughty idea came into my mind suddenly…

alec
30-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Share your naughty ideas with us soon hor!

acer3380
30-01-2013, 08:22 PM
score 2 already:D

LovePotion
30-01-2013, 10:02 PM
wowww nice pls carry on .. thk

zeusfist
30-01-2013, 10:57 PM
my humble + to u. cant wait to see the nxt part

diputs1269
31-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Wow such a fast worker:) waiting for your notti idea:D

BiRd13
31-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Thanks all for the ups and support...
Here comes the notti idea :D

Part 7: The 'idea'
I stopped and walked over to the desk and took out a can of beer.

Janice: What you taking?

I showed her the beer as I opened it…

Janice: Aiyo… The mood so good, you still want to drink meh…
Me: Because the mood is good, that why need the drinks…
Janice: Huh… Why leh?

As we were talking, I was walking towards her…

Me: Like this…

Without saying, I poured the beer onto her body area, including her breast and stomach…

Janice: Argh… What are you doing?
She shouted…
Me: Like that lor…

I pressed her down on her shoulder with my right hand, to forbid her of standing up. Immediately, I bent myself down and started to lick the beer I poured on her… She seems to calm down upon the behavior of mine, and continued let me licking it…

Me: Enjoy?

Janice: Yes… I love it… You naughty boy…

She smiled at me and I continued licking after hearing this… After the body’s beer was gone, I poured some onto her pussy area, and started licking it again… Her moaning grew even louder than before. Guessed her moaning had filled the whole shop already…. Soon, the beer was almost finished as I keep ‘topping up’ onto her body and pussy…

Me: Ok… You have enjoyed a lot le… Now my turn…

I sat on the sofa beside her, and pointed to my ‘didi’. She immediately knew what I want, and moving like a snake (guessed she got not much strength le…) she moved towards me, and kneeled in front of me. I wanted to pour the balanced of the beer onto my ‘didi’ while she stopped me…

Janice: Wait… I have an idea…
Me: What idea?

She looked at me with a kinky and naughty face…

Janice: Pass me the beer…

I handover to her, and she poured some into her mouth, but did not swallow in. Instead, with her mouth slightly opened, she moved her mouth near my ‘standing’ ‘didi’ is, and started putting my ‘didi’ into her mouth… Can felt the coldness and waterish feeling of beer inside her mouth. Or was it saliva? Anyway, it doesn’t matter to me what it was at that moment of time…
I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being blown with beer. In less than 10 minutes, I couldn’t take it, and released all my loads into her mouth… She did not stop blowing me, and continued blowing and could hear the sound in which she swallowed my sperms… Due to her continuous blowing, my ‘didi’ was still hard even after that shot…

She stopped after another 10 mins or so, and smiled at me. I held both her hands and guided her up and moving nearer to me. She sat on my laps, and we started frenching again. During the frenching, can felt her hands on my ‘didi’ as she guided my ‘didi’ into her pussy.

Janice: Don’t shoot in huh…

She whispered to me…

Me: Don’t worry…

She then started to pump up and down on me, while I ‘helped’ her by holding, and moving her waist as she goes… I felt the ‘kick’ of cumming after about 15 minutes or so of pumping, and stopped her. With that position, I tried to move down and she immediately gasped her legs against my waist in order not to fall off. I kneeled down onto the floor, and slowly placed her down to lies on the floor. I then adjusted both her legs up, and placed it on my shoulder, and started to pump on her.

Another 10 minutes or so passed, and I knew I was cumming. I controlled myself and gave her harder and faster pump till I couldn’t control, and pulled out of her pussy. Immediately I moved towards her mouth and she opened wide for me to release my loads into her mouth again…

After completely released every drops of my sperm, I sat beside her and hugged her towards me. We both hugged for awhile, before wearing back our clothes… We exchanged number and then I sent her home as it was almost 1am…

Brandline
01-02-2013, 07:04 PM
please continue , thanks

Jason KKS
28-03-2013, 06:19 PM
wah.... like kena jackpot !!! the girl willing lol.. hmm..

herodieyoung
28-03-2013, 07:34 PM
:D .....a good read......:cool:

andythai
29-03-2013, 07:16 AM
nice story bro :D

howeas
29-03-2013, 04:31 PM
TS. You are a lucky chap.... Good story

LovePotion
29-03-2013, 09:30 PM
awaiting for moreeeeee