PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of Melody Valley along upp Thomson road?

LonelySBFboy
20-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Hi all,

last night I went out for supper and drove past melody valley. It's a ktv? Not sure what is it but there are ktv sounds hence my assumption. Girls there looks like PRC (saw them when they came out for a smoke) and there was a notice board with pictures of the girls working there. Couple of weeks ago, saw a police K-9 unit and a police car out there. Could melody valley be a dirty ktv in the heart of my neighborhood all these while when I'm living here?!?

Any FRs?

happpy
21-01-2013, 01:57 AM
Hi all,

last night I went out for supper and drove past melody valley. It's a ktv? Not sure what is it but there are ktv sounds hence my assumption. Girls there looks like PRC (saw them when they came out for a smoke) and there was a notice board with pictures of the girls working there. Couple of weeks ago, saw a police K-9 unit and a police car out there. Could melody valley be a dirty ktv in the heart of my neighborhood all these while when I'm living here?!?

Any FRs?

then as a samster cheong and share with us la what u waiting for DUH........

ol'coyote
21-01-2013, 08:05 AM
it is a hfj...
use to have a sister branch in balmoral plaza...

bigggrooopa
23-01-2013, 02:33 PM
it is a hfj...
use to have a sister branch in balmoral plaza...

What is hfj?

notti4u
23-01-2013, 05:34 PM
What is hfj?

hfj = Hang Flower Joint

BlueSteel
23-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Thomson branch is a PRC girls Hang Flower Joint. Balmoral branch is a PRC guys hang flower joint. They used to have another ktv pub at Keong Saik rd too

hermit1313
16-12-2013, 06:14 PM
been there, very boring coz i am not a fan of hanging flower joints.... the gal with me at that time, boring like hell... jsut keep quiet over there...