PDA

View Full Version : my sexy milf aunt.

xiaodhanan
19-01-2013, 08:59 PM
heyy bros .just wana share some stuff about my aunt. she has two kids and she is dam hot .she used to live with me and when she went to work, i would look through her drawers for her undies. she only wears sexy lace stuff.one day when i was searching , i came across a g string . i was dam shocked tat she still wears that. her boobs are c cups and she has lots of sexy stuff. do you think she is the horny type ?

xiaodhanan
19-01-2013, 09:09 PM
bros who are intested will try to share with you her pic and what she wears. kinda need expert advice

bombshell
19-01-2013, 10:17 PM
wearing sexy inner garments doesn't mean horny...it basically reflect that she is confident of her own body IMHO.That's sexy to me not horny.;)but we would like to see more of wat you can post to share though.:D

LovePotion
19-01-2013, 10:22 PM
wearing sexy might not mean that she is horny... just be careful

xiaodhanan
20-01-2013, 01:05 AM
alright thanks bro :))

joncheong
20-01-2013, 12:03 PM
I known of girls who wear super sexy lingerie but are dead fish on bed

Rasta Marley
20-01-2013, 12:05 PM
I known of girls who wear super sexy lingerie but are dead fish on bed

Yeah, you are correct. The old saying goes: Never judge a book by it's cover. In this case, we are obviously referring to what's "beneath" the cover;-) LOL

Hardstick15by5
20-01-2013, 12:22 PM
TS, consider the few points.

Is her husband, your uncle always away? Are they close? Maybe she's wearing these to seduce him an keep him tied up to the marriage..

What's her normal dressing like? Is he showy or conservative. Could be down to just fashion sense and preference..

xiaodhanan
20-01-2013, 07:43 PM
well bro they were close to divorce a few years ago she doesnt really wear openlyy .just the usual black bra under white tshirt etc. yeah but the things she wear underneath really keep doubting me le :/

sanig
20-01-2013, 07:46 PM
how old is...may be looking to reignite youth

Squeezy
22-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Hi TS,

Wah! Lacy underwear....yum yum....

Most of the ladies who work in TN shop also wear lacy bras.... All of them know they looked sexy in it...

But as for those milf, they usually like to wear those translucent and silk blouses..then I will be able to see the bra outline and sometimes the lacy on the bra tip... SHIOK ah!!! Then I realist that they actually know that someone is looking at them and I guess that made them more confident of themselves...

Just my thoughts...

S.O.C.E
22-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Bro, mind sharing & upload her panties here.