PDA

View Full Version : thick vs thin

cforfun
19-01-2013, 08:36 PM
I have 2 question more for the ladies. Do you prefer a guy
1)with a thick penis that cant make you cum, or a guy with a slightly below average penis that can make you cum?
2)with a thick penis that can maybe let you cum once, or a guy with a slightly below average penis that can make you cum at least twice?

simplysexlover
21-01-2013, 10:39 AM
The answer is simple, do u PCC? If u had, have u experience sometime u can cum within few minutes n sometimes 1hour also not able to cum? Again, if u had, whatz the different for these two experience? I think its how u come across mentally n emotionally during each PCC session.
So same thing apply to ladies, its how u able to drive them into the mood of making love, n not thinking of work not finish yet, no extra money for this month, blablabla, when u fucking her. If u able to drive them in the need for sex, then i think dick size does not really matter (think for most lady) n they will still able to cum, if u can hold a little longer.

cforfun
26-01-2013, 02:03 AM
The answer is simple, do u PCC? If u had, have u experience sometime u can cum within few minutes n sometimes 1hour also not able to cum? Again, if u had, whatz the different for these two experience? I think its how u come across mentally n emotionally during each PCC session.
So same thing apply to ladies, its how u able to drive them into the mood of making love, n not thinking of work not finish yet, no extra money for this month, blablabla, when u fucking her. If u able to drive them in the need for sex, then i think dick size does not really matter (think for most lady) n they will still able to cum, if u can hold a little longer.

great advice bro!

Tomb
26-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Guess its how u make her horny for you rather than u just wanna cum..

valkyrierune
26-01-2013, 12:53 PM
if she is turn on enough by you ... she will get tighter...

its all about what you give her emotionally