PDA

View Full Version : lesbian pub or bar???

chiqinhan
26-03-2005, 01:52 AM
till now heard of les pub. but nv really know actually where is it...

any bros here care to share more if u got any idea.... wonder how isit it inside there. haha.......

but the idea of seeing butchers sian liao... just tat their gf some quite chio

OkoBoko
26-03-2005, 01:58 AM

any bros here care to share more if u got any idea.... wonder how isit it inside there. haha.......

Been to one at tras street, cant recalled the name sorry. Yes, their gf really chio!

lexcorp
26-03-2005, 02:17 AM
Sigh... they are chio but they are not interested in guys that's a problem.
But going to les bar is still better than going to gay bar, scully get picked up haha :D

ryanlim
26-03-2005, 03:51 AM

Sir.........you're a Samster who has been around for quite some time.......i believe that you should know better than most, what kinds of threads to open and which Section is more appropriate yeah :)

smallLJboy
26-03-2005, 10:28 AM
got such bar around meh? then must really go try it out.. they dun like man nvm..but since they r chio..I dun mind go there google at them..

anyone know any such bar? .. can tell... I would like to go see see

ct75
26-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes there are such pubs.... I used to frequent one cos my office was above the pub hence became good friends with the owners who yes are lesbians.

My advice to those guys who are thinking of

1) Firstly picking up a girl from there
2) Ogling a girl in the pub

Dont even think about it...... Although guy to girl ratio in such pubs is about 10 to 1 and on most nights 10 girls zero guys except for perhaps the bartender, we guys are not really welcome in there.... of course there is no sign to say that one cant go in... but you can feel the daggers flying through the air once you step in. Most of these girls are 101percent lesbians and some have got extremely bad history with men before turning les... Example getting punched and physically abused... so the hatred for guys is there.

So please dont go there and especially when in a place where everyone drinks and after too many drinks all cant think straight and things start happening..... as in FIGHTS. So lets not spoil their night and your night by asking for trouble.....

Let just leave them to enjoy themselves in their only hangout where they can be happy and not bother them....

newyorker88
26-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Just to add places where gays work. In the " durian", there is a place where it sells alot of chocolate specialties, from hot chocolate drinks to chocolate desserts. According to my friend, the workers there are mostly gays. Been there once, and I do notice that the workers there are sisy. Maybe that gives him the impression that that place is owned by gays?

However, that place is quite popular with youngsters and the food they make is nice too. No offence, but I like that joint. I mean for the food! :D

diesel
26-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Oh...there is a butch pub very near to boat quay. They are very daring to hug and kiss somemore.

vern
26-03-2005, 04:09 PM

Can try Cows and Coolies... It's at Chinatown Hotel 81 there... :)

rookster
26-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Can try Cows and Coolies... It's at Chinatown Hotel 81 there... :)

Should at the other end of Hotel 81, next to the Indian temple.

bullgod5
27-03-2005, 08:55 AM
mad monks at riverwalk is worth visiting.... they have a full blown lez party usually on fridays... where they will not allow out-siders in....

try going there for a few nights first...get to know the staff there... maybe then you'll be allowed to enter

chiqinhan
30-03-2005, 01:34 PM
mad monks at riverwalk is worth visiting.... they have a full blown lez party usually on fridays... where they will not allow out-siders in....

try going there for a few nights first...get to know the staff there... maybe then you'll be allowed to enter

heard from my ex-les gf tat mad monk happening too. n they dun allow guys to go in....

must be very turn on to see gals kissin each other...

should open a bisexual pub... then all can go in to mix around

fking45
31-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Should at the other end of Hotel 81, next to the Indian temple.

Are guys allows in? how are the charges????

bullgod5
31-03-2005, 06:12 PM
guys are allowed in when you get to know the door bitches..thats why i mentioned earlier, try to go there a few times first for them to know you...dont just show up on fridays itself..

there are no charges to enter these parties...and it could get pretty wild in there....

bigthree
07-04-2005, 02:29 AM

try sky bar at neil road.. opposite chinatown.. quite happening..