PDA

View Full Version : How to up samster bro here

tigerl74
17-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi bros i need some help here. I'm trying to up a bro but unable to do so. would appreciate it if some kind soul would guide me through

Big Sexy
17-01-2013, 07:19 PM
mate..click on my signature
read the newbie helpline.

Hi bros i need some help here. I'm trying to up a bro but unable to do so. would appreciate it if some kind soul would guide me through

ErnestK
17-01-2013, 10:17 PM

Bro

At the top right hand corner, there is a image that looks like a scale. Click on it and a box will pop up and ask you to select "I Agree" or "I Disagree" (or something that sounds similar) and ask for your comments.

Make your selection, enter your comments then click on the Submit button.

Hope this is clear.

Yong180sx
20-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Bro

At the top right hand corner, there is a image that looks like a scale. Click on it and a box will pop up and ask you to select "I Agree" or "I Disagree" (or something that sounds similar) and ask for your comments.

Make your selection, enter your comments then click on the Submit button.

Hope this is clear.

bro i cant see the scale leh... :(:( then how

sammyboyfor
21-01-2013, 07:41 AM

If you don't see a scale, it means the message is either too old or in a section where points cannot be added or subtracted.

Big Sexy
21-01-2013, 11:20 AM
mate..click on the newbie helpline in my signature..
you can find the answer there..
please also make an effort to read all the other stickies in the newbie section.;)

Blackghost89
27-01-2013, 12:39 PM
mate..click on the newbie helpline in my signature..
you can find the answer there..
please also make an effort to read all the other stickies in the newbie section.;)

Good thread bro for beginners like us! Thanks!

alvinstore
27-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks...mine one said I deserve a Tiger