PDA

View Full Version : Which girl will you chose?

Nannan
17-01-2013, 06:01 PM
If you are given an option who will you chose as gf/wife?

A) Hot pretty slutty cfm look and slim body girl with a B/C cup with freaking big nipples. Basic o level qualification. Who doesn't even know whose the child father is and went for abortion. Likes guys attention and love to get attention from guys on website or facebook. Always lie about her life and to others. Seems to be hiding her identity as will as name but she is a is a very good sex partner.

Or

B) cute, pretty looking plump girl. Higher dipolma education. Who is always around you, who doesn't club and will always keep u inform of her whereabouts. Who can take care of you if you face any difficulties in life. Faithful and isn't high Maintence too. A good cook and house keeper but bad sex partner.

yangguo
17-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Without hesitation, I will choose girl B.

Bro TS, are you going to introduce her to me? :D:p

Coffeecans
17-01-2013, 06:05 PM
B for me ba.

cocknloaded
17-01-2013, 06:07 PM
the problem is choose for what?? be wife of course B la.. still need to think meh

Gaia81
17-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Depends on why are we choosing them for.

For quickie, I will go for the public toilet option A.

For setting up of a family, option B.

Nannan
17-01-2013, 06:09 PM
For gf or wife who will it be?

yangguo
17-01-2013, 06:11 PM
For gf or wife who will it be?

All the answers are shown above!

You ask somemore I will zap you! :mad:

onlyhuman
17-01-2013, 06:22 PM
I choose A...nb after yrs of having cat 150 type of service and in Sbf ...I am being spoilt!
I cannot have a partner who don't service me :D

notti4u
17-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I choose B as I know she can take care of household, kids and me.

wellbe
17-01-2013, 06:30 PM

A) Hot pretty slutty cfm look and slim body girl with a B/C cup with freaking big nipples. Basic o level qualification. Who doesn't even know whose the child father is and went for abortion. Likes guys attention and love to get attention from guys on website or facebook. Always lie about her life and to others. Seems to be hiding her identity as will as name but she is a is a very good sex partner.

Or

B) cute, pretty looking plump girl. Higher dipolma education. Who is always around you, who doesn't club and will always keep u inform of her whereabouts. Who can take care of you if you face any difficulties in life. Faithful and isn't high Maintence too. A good cook and house keeper but bad sex partner.

Of course B...

wellbe
17-01-2013, 06:36 PM
If just GF of course A.
But if married B....

gajugu
17-01-2013, 06:38 PM
B, sure sure and sure :)

joncheong
17-01-2013, 06:44 PM
I will marry B and keep A as FB or mistress... Have the best of both

daring70
17-01-2013, 08:14 PM
no brainer : B

gunner77
17-01-2013, 08:20 PM
no questions, girl B

AllBlacks
17-01-2013, 08:23 PM

Or

hang on a minute. who likes freaking big nipples??? :confused::confused::confused:

justl00king
17-01-2013, 08:28 PM
A) Keep as gf just for the sex.

B) wife material.

signalz
17-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Confirm 'B'....

doglike
17-01-2013, 09:32 PM
For GF eventually wife, sure will choose B.

For GF show off purpose, it will be A

Skyboy1988
17-01-2013, 09:36 PM
A for GF while B for wife.. :p

quincy
17-01-2013, 10:06 PM
A for a while till I get bored :)

ninety80
17-01-2013, 10:08 PM
B. no contest.

Tai_zi21
17-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Looking for fling or fb Confirm gal a

Thinking abt marriage of cos gal b

So wat type of gal u r looking for in the first place?

Meow^^
17-01-2013, 10:46 PM
You are giving us a Angel and a Devil to chose on.....It's obvious who to chose lol

ellenaj
17-01-2013, 11:27 PM
A is only suitable for fling, fb, ons, gf
but if thinking to start a family and stablise, me will go for B

gabriel80
18-01-2013, 12:31 AM
If I were choosing a wife, I will definitely go for B.

Then teach her the ropes on how to be a better sex partner...sometimes you got to unlock and unleash the hidden potential. :D

SammyNewbie
18-01-2013, 01:03 AM
This is interesting... I would say my default type is always A which results from my little head overriding my big head.

I like the fact that A has confidence and likes to have fun and is probably very friendly.But unfortunately from alot of experience I've learnt this is very superficial, A comes packed with a bunch of flaws that are hard to live with that we often ignore.

B takes awhile to discover and know, but when you know her, you kinda like having her around because of her good character traits. But having said that I would take only take B if I also feel a certain amount of sexual attraction towards her.

It's a sad truth, but a marriage can't work without sex. It's true that sexual interest with couples may dip and they may be interested in doing other things, but when it drops to zero, there's a problem most of the time.

It seems I've avoided giving a straight answer again. No wonder my clients hate me sometimes, but hey, what I said is the truth :D

Toyota Honda
18-01-2013, 11:39 AM
I have a slight different thinking from most bros here.

I will choose A. Cos I am confident of counselling her, polishing his raw gem into a polished jewellery.

B can still keep since you say will stick by you no matter what. But of course you have to give her good benefits.

Once sian of A liao, still got B mah.

And if become super rich and need help with company work. you be the President of company, B be the vice President, A will be the Deputy Vice President. Like that you can be sure of them working hard on you and your company, esp if both have your kids.;)

seekrelax
18-01-2013, 12:44 PM
"A" for fb and "B" for wife

littlepok
18-01-2013, 01:16 PM
usually should be 2 close choice mah.

1 young pretty hot spoilt brat who is rich and has a nasty temper

vs

1 average looking 100% wife material, submissive and obedient.

this type got more different answers.

btw, both are just as good on bed. haha

BigBoy2
18-01-2013, 01:24 PM
If its GF then like the rest of the brothers here AAAAAAAAA

If wife then........... Non of the above sorry!!!!!!!

LovePotion
18-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Option A is for fling or fuck buddy

Option B is suitable for life partner.

However, i have patient enough to wait for option C who have both the positive characteristic of Option A and B =)

Jescx
18-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Obviously B duh.

wellbe
18-01-2013, 07:41 PM
hang on a minute. who likes freaking big nipples??? :confused::confused::confused:

hi ,,,,ok,,,ok,,,,
don't tell us u choose to nipples size.....

Leegirl
18-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Hellooooo,

Although everyone said type B, but it take times to know how good are type B gal. And by the time they know type B gal is good, they already slept with type A gal... Lol....

Well, one hand doesnt claps. If both of them found a great path to fulfill each others need, then everyth is possible!

P/s: I personally think type A gals are lucky! Bcos they got more chances to meet different level of guys.... And mostly sexy gals hold the power to call off the rship anot.

P/s: If you are a type B girl and holding a bf now. Try to watch more video and understand what ur bf wants. Sex pleasure can be trained up :) Dun rush and observe more ya!

P/s: (Raise hand) I got additional question! If type A gal nv went through abortion, and having a same education with type B.... What is ur choice?

heye
19-01-2013, 03:15 AM
I choose A...nb after yrs of having cat 150 type of service and in Sbf ...I am being spoilt!
I cannot have a partner who don't service me :D

nice 1 bro haha

Nannan
21-01-2013, 03:59 AM
Hellooooo,

Although everyone said type B, but it take times to know how good are type B gal. And by the time they know type B gal is good, they already slept with type A gal... Lol....

Well, one hand doesnt claps. If both of them found a great path to fulfill each others need, then everyth is possible!

P/s: I personally think type A gals are lucky! Bcos they got more chances to meet different level of guys.... And mostly sexy gals hold the power to call off the rship anot.

P/s: If you are a type B girl and holding a bf now. Try to watch more video and understand what ur bf wants. Sex pleasure can be trained up :) Dun rush and observe more ya!

P/s: (Raise hand) I got additional question! If type A gal nv went through abortion, and having a same education with type B.... What is ur choice?

Going thru all those reply I think it's not whether gal A has an abortion or good education but she is way too unfaithful to be considered. What do you think?