PDA

View Full Version : Any married bros Si beiz sianz , feel like gg overseas hols alone?

justwanadoit
17-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Likeafter marked, got kids, gg thru routine, got kids small also cannot bring overseas, laopo not into sex.

Feel like gg to rendezvous overseas by myself. But what excuse to give?

My coy also no association to china

genesis01
17-01-2013, 01:16 AM
That's when reservist comes in handy. go 1 week ict say go 2 weeks high key la

nekasrof
17-01-2013, 01:19 AM

This excuse quite useful. tried it a few times... LOL

japboy
17-01-2013, 09:41 AM

dun ur wife chk ur notification? sculli ur wife chk bank statement and sed how come army give so little money when u go 2 weeks but only paid for 1 week?

well, i know of a few brothers who's lidat... deadpan jobs, no association with china or overseas, low sex drive wife n kids slping on same bed, etc....

well, list of excuses:
a) Reservist but will tio chk w camp de...
b) exhibitions - eg international games exhibition or industry related ones, say impt for u to go expand customer base la...
c) gg for new joint ventures with real overseas travel opportunities..
d) Hobbies that requires overseas travel with profit thrown in... like gg china or hkg to source for cheap products to bring back sg to sell..
e) jz say that your frenz boss ask ur frenz to go china do smth but he cant go n ask u go with all expenses paid up.. :D

jnewwit
17-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Likeafter marked, got kids, gg thru routine, got kids small also cannot bring overseas, laopo not into sex.

Feel like gg to rendezvous overseas by myself. But what excuse to give?

My coy also no association to china

Hmm, first off, do your wife knows about your job and your company a lot? Does she have good friend whom she confide to and knows your job/company/line-of-work?

I think you need to prepare the ground a little, not make sudden big change.

For me, unfortunately, I take annual leave and during week-day because company that chews your weekend time raises suspicionometer 10-100X to go overseas trip and just say that it's a management retreat, or product/equipment training, factory visit, blah blah blah.

Better take some innocent hotel, roadside, shopping pictures so that if she later check, can verify. Best to tell the exact China entry point that you'll be going into, say ShenZhen because the passport will be stamped 中国边检(深圳), don't say you go Shanghai while the passport stamp will show Shenzhen.

Use as many truth as possible and only have one or two things that you need to cover up.

If she say you going alone? This is one part you'll better get it right, if a very suspicious wife then ask for and check with your "travelling companion/colleague", then you'll be in hot soup.

ErnestK
17-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Use as many truth as possible and only have one or two things that you need to cover up.

This is very good advice. The best conman will always tell you 70-80% truth and only that 20% of lie.

BrandonNg
17-01-2013, 11:33 AM
I also same situation.. worst is got 5 yr old kid that sleeps in between us so no action at all for the past few years. MR liao so ICT is out, and my job no reason for overseas trips. Haiz.. only look for quick bites once a while, but $ limited.

Got to think of a better way to go overseas w/o OC.

notti4u
17-01-2013, 11:37 AM
What my friend did was to tell his wife that he is going overseas deep sea fishing for 3 days. So these 3 days he was actually overseas but fishing chicks. So when the time for him to return, he will go to market but not the market near his house and buy some fishes home as a proof that he did went fishing.

justwanadoit
17-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Unless I go Germany for FKK but exp

nekasrof
17-01-2013, 12:37 PM
there's a saying goes... if u have the heart & mind to do it, u will do it. :)

justwanadoit
17-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Problem is I in technical job. So can only maybe say technical
Meetings, knowledge transfer etc

dun ur wife chk ur notification? sculli ur wife chk bank statement and sed how come army give so little money when u go 2 weeks but only paid for 1 week?

well, i know of a few brothers who's lidat... deadpan jobs, no association with china or overseas, low sex drive wife n kids slping on same bed, etc....

well, list of excuses:
a) Reservist but will tio chk w camp de...
b) exhibitions - eg international games exhibition or industry related ones, say impt for u to go expand customer base la...
c) gg for new joint ventures with real overseas travel opportunities..
d) Hobbies that requires overseas travel with profit thrown in... like gg china or hkg to source for cheap products to bring back sg to sell..
e) jz say that your frenz boss ask ur frenz to go china do smth but he cant go n ask u go with all expenses paid up.. :D

justwanadoit
17-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Yeah but fishing will go indo, m'sia leh , ur wife will suspicious when u say go china, Vietnam fishing.

Not into minahs leh

What my friend did was to tell his wife that he is going overseas deep sea fishing for 3 days. So these 3 days he was actually overseas but fishing chicks. So when the time for him to return, he will go to market but not the market near his house and buy some fishes home as a proof that he did went fishing.

tttk3388
17-01-2013, 03:28 PM
TS, just wonder if you play any sports? Like what other bro mentioned, maybe you can consider picking up some sports that can also require you to go overseas. Eg. Golf, Fishing, rock climbing or even diving? :rolleyes:

signalz
17-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Tell her your good friend getting married in 'the place you want to go', plan with 1 or 2 friends who wants to go as well....then ask 1 of them to purposely give you a call while you are busy....while your friend tell your wife to pass this fake message to you 'remember Ah Seng wedding at Shenzhen next month hor'...then you can go wherever you want to go liao....

tanmikel
17-01-2013, 09:14 PM
if your wife is the boss , say anything also cannot
if you are the boss , say anything also can

wally888
17-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Spend a few $$$ set up a shell company with your friends. Ask your friend to forge a letter requesting for technical people to China for FAT. If your friend needs help, u can also use the same letter :D :D