PDA

View Full Version : Knowing her for 2 weeks

jiaha0
17-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Hi Bros! this is my first time writing a story so please forgive me for the language that i'm using.

this is a actual story that happens to me. just want to share it!

As usual, the group of us Sam, Ben, kiat and me(josh) will meet up for a meal. but this fine day, ben decided to bring his gf along, let just call her L. after the meal, L was asking us whether we would mind if her friend come along, hinting us that she is single (at that point of time, only me and Sam is single).

so after a 30 mins wait, that girl finally arrive.lets call her 'C' not pretty, below average but got a special vibe that kinda attract me. She got a 'C' cup that make up for her looks. When Sam saw her, he didnt even bother taking a second look. so i had to play the good guy inorder to make everything seems ok.

so that day went on with a movie and a simple chat. Got her number and everything. blah blah blah

Soon enough, the following day, i asked her out for a movie on the pretext of wanting to know her more. so we agree to meet @ NEX. so just grab any movie that is available! hoping for those with less ppl watching so that i could do something in the theater!

lorraina
17-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Keep posting. :)

Bangster
17-01-2013, 12:41 PM
That's all?

Let us guess.....

Erm...inside the theatre she felt cold, then you hug her, then you teh her nehneh, then you orh her cheebye, then she pcc for you.

Any variations?

ellenaj
17-01-2013, 12:47 PM
That's all?

Let us guess.....

Erm...inside the theatre she felt cold, then you hug her, then you teh her nehneh, then you orh her cheebye, then she pcc for you.

Any variations?

Hahahah! These are the only things that can be done inside a theatre and nothing else already. If he wants to hve sex inside the theatre, i think he hve to book the whole theatre to himself already. Lol

starbuck
17-01-2013, 01:14 PM
That's all?

Let us guess.....

Any variations?

Bro, super summary writer....basically you have finish the story for him liao :D

galore
17-01-2013, 03:18 PM
What happened during the movie?

Civicsir1
17-01-2013, 03:22 PM
What happened during the movie?

She pcc for him, he cum, go home and never contact again.:D

twist_shout
17-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Shaw at Nex got CCTV installed leh. how he do anythin funny :rolleyes::o:D

itguy2008
17-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Hahahah! These are the only things that can be done inside a theatre and nothing else already. If he wants to hve sex inside the theatre, i think he hve to book the whole theatre to himself already. Lol

Bro, no need can be done one. Quite exciting.

AllBlacks
17-01-2013, 08:25 PM
intriguing. setting up camp here.