PDA

View Full Version : Pls recommand me......

Mr Astrix
25-03-2005, 11:28 AM
can any brother pls help me up!!!!!

i have go to L18 for a couple of timen i alway go there..... tried a lot of cat 40 ger there which r mostly frm thailand.... all service r good but they dnt allow frenching n finger fuck n doing 69.....n massage...... n juz cant find those as young as 18yo......

can any brother intro me which part of Geylang can find young whores as young as 18yo n can do frenching finger fuck 69 n mayb anal or massage or got any OKT that have this kind of ger.....

can b frm another where thai, china, malaysia..... even best if it is local

pls i m quite desperate abt it........

JWNY
25-03-2005, 12:54 PM
the only thing being recommended here...will be your Early Retirement Scheme :mad:

go read the forum you lazy bum

zickie
25-03-2005, 12:58 PM
wow bro..seems like i can smell zapping in process..wish u good luck

Luna
25-03-2005, 01:16 PM
can any brother intro me which part of Geylang can find young whores as young as 18yo n can do frenching finger fuck 69 n mayb anal or massage or got any OKT that have this kind of ger.....

The only gals that meet your requirement are those Thai FLs that hang around L18. Can't expect much from legals.

Frankiestine
25-03-2005, 04:28 PM

i have go to L18 for a couple of timen i alway go there..... tried a lot of cat 40 ger there which r mostly frm thailand.... all service r good but they dnt allow frenching n finger fuck n doing 69.....n massage...... n juz cant find those as young as 18yo......

A couple of times and already so demanding...brudder go and invest a bit more pick a regular one then maybe she may let you do more..

walao
26-03-2005, 03:20 AM

My Dog, her name is Whore (u can call her Bitch if you want), she is young, only 2 years old , I am her OKT (needs no negotiation, feel free to do anything to her) and a LOCAL somemore!!!

p.s. Ah oh yes.....she has got a big and long tongue, and always drooling....licks pretty well too... :rolleyes:

HHG!
Walao

cumonme
26-03-2005, 03:49 PM

40 dollars only. DOnt demand too much la

Khoratian
28-03-2005, 08:19 PM
hmm $40. SYT. allow french, 69, finger fuck, got massage somemore. ... er...Got lah... but i think you need to be damn lucky and er.. maybe to her liking lor..

Couple of years back i also chiong CAT40 one, dun demand too much lah, bonk and go untill i see one sibei swee and look like my lovebird back in Thai so i bonk her a few times more. So service start to have a lot leow. Almost anything also can, even RAW, but i say better not lah, it's always safe for both of us, luckily she dun mind and still continue with the good service.

Then upgrade to CAT150 one also not say everyone got everything one... need regualar maybe and chemistry a bit then they allow more one.

These are usualy consider my gems loh.... now not much left hehehe pocket shrink size leow.

thaivisitor
28-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Fucks! Fucks! Fucks!

*slam palm on forehead*
Why did I use my daily quota so fast? :mad:

You think still got time tomorrow? :D

thaivisitor
BARELY 18 YEARS OLD!
Also YOUNG GIRL IN HARD CORE
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=886460

Luna
28-03-2005, 10:14 PM
*slam palm on forehead*

Don't hit your forehead too hard, wait you become Ding Dong.

zunbo
28-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Fucks! Fucks! Fucks!
*slam palm on forehead*
You think still got time tomorrow? :D
thaivisitor

Aiya.... Like what i have always believe..."If ppl is Slow in learning, they can be save.....BUT if THEY Are LAZY... NOTHING CAN BE HELP OR SAVE THEM,"

Pistone
30-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Every bro go GL sure kenna bad service the first few times… where got first time kenna gem one… even the gems posted in the forum.. I believe also were found through trial and error or pure luck… I remember my first few trips to GL, so curious and full of expectations… first few cat40s went for looks, ended up crap service… then later decided to forgo looks and hope for good service instead… end up kenna ugly girl plus crap service lagi worse.. hahaha…

I guess my point is… must just go with feel loh… a good cat40 bonk to me.. is someone who gives u a feelin in the end that you don’t mind parting with ur money… each bro got different standards.. but as long as willing to part with money can liao…
Sure got some cat40s damn fcuked up.. but that’s part and partial of the whole experience mah… just try, experience and become smarter loh…

It also helps if u read the past posts and threads by other bros…. they have taken the time, effort, and money to share with us their experiences…

cheers

Stromer
30-03-2005, 01:26 PM

Bro, my recommendation to you is GO READ THE COUNTLESS FRs posted by our fellow samsters.
You cant expect someone to spoon feed you all the time can you? If you have visited CAT 40 countless(or many) times, then maybe you shld post some FRs here, in return you MIGHT get some information that you want. But according to the specification, not totally impossible but, just hard to come by if you are a one time customer.

Go find a WL you fancy alot and stick to her as a regular.. who knows? you might get what you want after a couple of session and bonk?

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:19 AM
i think you should be a ANG MO?

you want cheap, good, got tits , can 69, fuck backside....... you want, EVERYONE also want.....

desperate??? we got thousands for FRs here for you to read... and HJ yourself.... heck! if you can reach........ give yourself a BBBJ!!!!....

DeViLzAgEnT
01-04-2005, 05:51 AM
i think you should be a ANG MO?

you want cheap, good, got tits , can 69, fuck backside....... you want, EVERYONE also want.....

desperate??? we got thousands for FRs here for you to read... and HJ yourself.... heck! if you can reach........ give yourself a BBBJ!!!!....

Wow ... Wow ... Wow ...

Bro Ah Dez ... Dun get so worked up leh?!?! ... Cool down as its harmful to ur "Long Ti" (Dragon's Health) ... :p

I sure wld like to see someone giving himself a BBBJ ... :rolleyes:

easyeasy
01-04-2005, 09:26 AM
i have go to L18 for a couple of timen i alway go there..... tried a lot of cat 40 ger there which r mostly frm thailand

cat40 of course from thailand, if not from where you tell me

.... all service r good but they dnt allow frenching n finger fuck n doing 69.....n massage...... n juz cant find those as young as 18yo

20 to 25min for $40 dollar how many thing you want to do, you want further discount or not. if you want discount and lucky draw you must ask the OKT to give a form to fill lah. one thing to note Lor 18 memebership is not applicable to other Lor and vice versa.

can any brother intro me which part of Geylang can find young whores as young as 18yo n can do frenching finger fuck 69 n mayb anal or massage or got any OKT that have this kind of ger

you have to ask some of the OKT there (not all OKT have hor) which OKT in the scheme I dun tell you do some homework go there and ask around. these special OKT have reserve some special stock for some sammyboy old bird like us (hey we dun come easy you know this access is only given to those old samsters who had at least 70 rep point and 5 rep power), every time we go there we have to loggin into their system and key in our password (to do that you have to tell the OKT a password first then he know you are one of the special member then he bring out a laptop below his counter for you to loggin and choose from the laptop itself, wah I tell you the special menu change very frequently, very +++ kong kong) what is the password can't tell you lah, if not a lot of newbie will use my password, one way to have the password is by begging those old sanster here which I doubt they will share with you as we have a credit system where we settle our bill monthly with a certain % discount depend on the numbers of visit done to that particular month, another way to know is to work hard and reach the above criteria and Sam leong will private message the details to you. This is exactly what I had receive some time ago. But one thing I must tell you hor, these special stock is $80 not $40 dun blur blur go there and complaint why it isn't $40. some OKT will give chance and let you loggin using his password if you have befriend him you just have to go up to him and pass him $80 and say I want the $80 for 20 minutes type and wink with your left eye, he will know what to do.

have sure have you have to check with them as these special is not license and they usually dun sit in the fishtank, they are from the butterfly tank which mean they butterfly around the few Cat40 house, china, local, malaysia all got but the ger changes quite frequently this week have local next week may not be there already because the OKT told me that they are not contract house ger they are free lance nature happy come no happy no come. wah lan few days ago i kenna jackpot have a russian ger, blone dame +++ kong big papaya some more, think already beh tahan, tommorow must go again kekeke.

righteousness
01-04-2005, 12:15 PM
you have to ask some of the OKT there (not all OKT have hor) which OKT in the scheme I dun tell you do some homework go there and ask around. these special OKT have reserve some special stock for some sammyboy old bird like us (hey we dun come easy you know this access is only given to those old samsters who had at least 70 rep point and 5 rep power), every time we go there we have to loggin into their system and key in our password (to do that you have to tell the OKT a password first then he know you are one of the special member then he bring out a laptop below his counter for you to loggin and choose from the laptop itself, wah I tell you the special menu change very frequently, very +++ kong kong) what is the password can't tell you lah, if not a lot of newbie will use my password, one way to have the password is by begging those old sanster here which I doubt they will share with you as we have a credit system where we settle our bill monthly with a certain % discount depend on the numbers of visit done to that particular month, another way to know is to work hard and reach the above criteria and Sam leong will private message the details to you. This is exactly what I had receive some time ago. But one thing I must tell you hor, these special stock is $80 not $40 dun blur blur go there and complaint why it isn't $40. some OKT will give chance and let you loggin using his password if you have befriend him you just have to go up to him and pass him $80 and say I want the $80 for 20 minutes type and wink with your left eye, he will know what to do.

u say so detailed until its like real

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 02:15 PM

Didn't know got such service..... i must be missing in Cat 40 Scene for too long.
:D

Frankiestine
01-04-2005, 03:43 PM
some OKT will give chance and let you loggin using his password if you have befriend him you just have to go up to him and pass him $80 and say I want the $80 for 20 minutes type and wink with your left eye, he will know what to do.

Knn u sabo me i go down OKT wink left eye kena blue black right eye .....he say u think i fairy ah....... :D

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Knn u sabo me i go down OKT wink left eye kena blue black right eye .....he say u think i fairy ah....... :D

then u pay him more....

backside pat $20 more lor!!!

Frankiestine
01-04-2005, 04:03 PM
then u pay him more....

backside pat $20 more lor!!!
$20 more then it will be my kar chng on the line.... :D

easyeasy
01-04-2005, 04:16 PM

sorry sorry, miss out one tiny part, pay $80 to OKT, hold an open bottle of tiger beer (half full hor) in your left hand use your right hand middle finger wet it in your mouth then circle the rim of the bottle 3 round clockwise then wink your left eye at him. paiseh paiseh miss out this important part.
another thing to note only certain house's OKT know secret password only not all house lah, you have to find the right house lah if not kenna humptum again dun come and complaint to me, kekeke

easyeasy
01-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Didn't know got such service..... i must be missing in Cat 40 Scene for too long.
:D

sam leong thought you were not interested in Cat 40 anymore so he didn't PM you your password and the list containing all the cat house number where there provide these special threat. if you interested I go an complaint to Sam on your behalf and ask him to forward you your password ASAP :)

Frankiestine
01-04-2005, 04:43 PM
sorry sorry, miss out one tiny part, pay $80 to OKT, hold an open bottle of tiger beer (half full hor) in your left hand use your right hand middle finger wet it in your mouth then circle the rim of the bottle 3 round clockwise then wink your left eye at him. paiseh paiseh miss out this important part.
another thing to note only certain house's OKT know secret password only not all house lah, you have to find the right house lah if not kenna humptum again dun come and complaint to me, kekeke
Alamak now then u tell me....no wonder OKT after that screw me for not following procedure....

easyeasy
01-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Alamak now then u tell me....no wonder OKT after that screw me for not following procedure....

you are very welcome, unlike the threadstarter ask for so many assistance also never bother to come back to us with a thank you.

Frankiestine
01-04-2005, 05:32 PM
you are very welcome, unlike the threadstarter ask for so many assistance also never bother to come back to us with a thank you.
Haiz talk about courtesy... :(