PDA

View Full Version : Another late night finding...

shioker
16-01-2013, 02:38 AM
Bros, this time is even later... Finish work late (around 1am+) wondering around my recent found place.... All closed... Almost gave up then saw a shop with full glass door... Right at the door there are some mature ladies... Park my ride and decided to explore...

Walk in and ask for min damage to the entrance... Got mature lady...

Massage... Nothing to shout about... Not the worst yet not the best... But I would give her credit for she really tried her best to please....

The additional... Usual rate... HJ 50, BM 80... She's really not a looker so I wasn't keen but she pester so I gave in... Bargain from BM to 70 and start the routine... Also nothing to shout about... Would rated it 6/10... But she tired her best...

Look at my FR and u know I'm didn't left a happy man... But still if at mid-night, after shack work or some drink and u need a quickie release... This should be the only place I found for now...

Saw some other workers but not really to my liking...

If u keen to try out... PM me... And if possible up my point to show appreciation and help this old time members to get some recognition here...

Same thing, I'll screen thru before sharing... Though not a great place but still I hope to keep the white ants away for playground...

banana81sg
17-01-2013, 10:58 AM
k ....reputation/up u le