PDA

View Full Version : Help needed bros!

OfficialPSY
16-01-2013, 01:55 AM
A big Hi to all bros/sis out there, i got a prob and need fellow bros and sis for help.. recent i fall for 1 of my colleague which is married and have 1 kid:( i can't stop missing her though, we didnt do 'anything' yet .. is there anyway that i can make her closer to me? (we only hug and hold hands nia) :( i feel so bad lol

cheers ! flames not needed but serious advices pls! :)

terryhehe
16-01-2013, 03:37 AM
U can either use direct method or indirect method.
Agenda is to let her know what u want.

Rasta Marley
16-01-2013, 09:22 AM
TS, You should never eat and shit at the same place; in your case, your workplace. You are playing with fire and will probably end up ruining her marriage as well. Do you really want to be the named "Homewrecker"?

Suggest you move on as there is so much "fishing" available out there. Just my humble opinion; similar threads have been started before and the advice given has always been along the same lines.

alan0338
16-01-2013, 09:52 AM
is there anyway that i can make her closer to me? (we only hug and hold hands nia) :( i feel so bad lol

y would u wanna make her closer to u if u fel so bad???? :rolleyes:

better mai kai wan xiao hor, sekali kena catch by her lao gong and break arms and legs :eek: :eek:

valkyrierune
16-01-2013, 09:57 AM
it is hard to have a nice ending.. have been there and done that seriously...

sometimes is just out of loneliness... but well.. I understand it is hard to control

but enjoy while it is there

(o)(o) Tuner
16-01-2013, 10:07 AM
By doing so, you'll invite more problems. Let her go, start a proper relationship.

ah rat
16-01-2013, 10:16 AM
TS,look for another 1 which is single.Then,you will soon forget her :)

piggylin
16-01-2013, 10:18 AM
I think U should just let go like what Tuner say... Because this relationship is getting no where.. 1st.. She is in the same workplace as u.. Is never a good choice to have an affair in workplace.. 2nd: She is married.. If u are asking for a real serious relationship.. This is what she can't give u.. U will be very xin ku..

better to suffer now for the heartbreak than later...

acidicavex
16-01-2013, 12:37 PM
A big Hi to all bros/sis out there, i got a prob and need fellow bros and sis for help.. recent i fall for 1 of my colleague which is married and have 1 kid:( i can't stop missing her though, we didnt do 'anything' yet .. is there anyway that i can make her closer to me? (we only hug and hold hands nia) :( i feel so bad lol

cheers ! flames not needed but serious advices pls! :)

You "lol" doesn't sound like you are feeling bad

CookiesLover
16-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Lol nice one

69Sniper
16-01-2013, 01:18 PM
.. recent i fall for 1 of my colleague which is married and have 1 kid:( i can't stop missing her though, we didnt do 'anything' yet .. is there anyway that i can make her closer to me? (we only hug and hold hands nia)

aiyoyo brudder y invite trouble??? better not to play wif fire as she alrdy got 1 kid ;)

OfficialPSY
17-01-2013, 02:43 AM
wow thanks bros and sis for all ur replies, really appreciated it! :)

im suffering now missing her everyday, i jus want to get closer, i dun wan any serious r/s with her jus maybe when i need companion she is there and vice versa ... but still thanks everybody if there is still more advices pls do post it, i am a slient reader here so yeah!

cheers!

Tai_zi21
17-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Since you can't do anything For her? And she cannot do anything for u as well?

Wat do you expect out of a relationship even she with u? Free sex?

Never shit in your own backyard

Bangster
17-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Haiz... I feel bad for you too TS lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

ellenaj
17-01-2013, 12:44 PM
I guess u should heed the advices given by all the bros here?
You don't want to be in a serious relationship with her and only need her to accompany u when u need her, but hve u think in her position? What if u hve successfully pulled the relationship closer between the both of u & she fell for u how? Like that u'll be destroying a family lehhh~

Go get another lady and soon u'll forget abt her

OfficialPSY
18-01-2013, 02:26 PM
if i can leave her i will, but i cant seems to forget about her... :( her image is always in my mind:( plus if she does want a serious r/s i dun mind ... the one reason im sticking with her is bcos her husband does treats her well (as in doesn't give her enough attention) i dunno if her marriage will last but as long as she turns single again i will go for it, but for now i jus wan to get closer ... cheers bros and sis! :) thanks for the advices!