PDA

View Full Version : The First Encounter of Panty and Bra

IcyMula
16-01-2013, 12:07 AM
This story might not entertain everyone . for this i am sorry to the rest of the bro and sis that feel disgusted or bored

i saw some quite a few post about bra and panties, so i tot i share my as well ^^, these are just stories of my past
just hope you all enjoy it and those that dun i am sorry.... and sorry for my bad english

when i was young, i always have a thing for bra and panties, it always turn me on, my bro below will always wake up
at the first Sight of Black Bra and panties, to me they are the same ( that time still dun know got different types)
Of cos i am attracted to other colours as well like bright red, orange purple etc, always will look at them for a few sec and walk off before people notice what
i was doing, till when lookings isn't enough, i try to get close to one to crunch my curiosity.

I will always look around and see the area is clear, i will den move close to the items and touch them, need to know how they feel like, look at the designs the brand, type, what cup size ( that time still dun know what is cup) etc..... but i told myself never to take *or steal* just see touch and go.

Well this change totally because of that one day, all of my logic jump to a new height, it is because of this girl that i know for 2 years
we were in the same class, she issweet, kind hearted, smart at sch work, long silky hair. You could say i had a crush on her ( didin't knew what it was that time) i will always feel weird ard her, even so we are very close friends, help each other with homework and stuff, protect her from bully, yes i know want to act hero...

I did not notice what she wore, did she had perfume on, etc, but my friend always tell me what girl wore what colour, simi type and brand he also know really is pro cos i always tot she wore like the those cup type of white bra ( that time at start i also scan tio white nia very boring) well this change also, yes 2 things at one day that change my thinking and logic.

It all happen when we were clearning up the old sch warehouse, cleaning halfway, i push her away from a collapsing stack of chairs but i was not lucky enough to get away,2 chair hit me on my head. She help move the chair away and help me up, that is when i

Sorry bro and sis 12am liaoz need to koonz i will continue as soon as possible

Greatwall
16-01-2013, 03:18 AM
nice ! please continue , thanks

IcyMula
16-01-2013, 11:00 PM
carry on from ytd where i left

She help move the chair away and help me up and that was when i saw her Bra for the first time!, It was a Black Colour, a type of Bra
i have never seen before, i have seen quite alot of type but not this one, my bro awaken, harden, alot of thing going in my head
and she ask

Lynn: Hey hey are you ok!
Me: Black Barr ( in a blurish voice )
Lynn: Omg you are bleeding, you are sound weird also, are you dizzy!
Me: Yah yah i should be ok let me just rest abit
Lynn: here let me help you to the floor.
Lynn: Just rest here dun move i go get the teacher...

as i rest on the floor, she got up to get the teacher, the moment that happen i saw her panty! it was black also Omg!!! At that time my bro was
screaming out already being trap in my underwear!

i rest on the floor while waiting for the teacher to come, alot of wild thing came to my mind, one is image her in her black panty and bra she is
wearing now, wishing to be her bra and panty, touching her soft, smooth skin, to touch all over her body with her in that bra and panty
alot of stuff go thru my mind and my bro remain hard on all these time......

den i just remember, how come i am able to see her bra, try to recall, it must be when i push her away, i accidently pulled out the buttons at least 3 of them
, i must remember to say sorry. After i got patch up, i apologize to Lynn....

Me: Lynn i am very sorry about your school uniform, even it was accident i feel damn bad >.<
Lynn: It should be me saying sorry =(, you got hurt because of my blur-ness, also you did not stare at my chest also, you are a good person, how is ur head

OMG! i did saw! i did Stare! and you still say this, i was feeling damn upset guilty to have did it, not once but twice!

Me: err yaya i am fine, ok den i will going off
Lynn: you wan me to walk you home?
Me: Nah is ok i can make it back
Lynn: here is my number at least let me know that my hero reach home safe

HERO!?. you kidding me, i am a tiko i was staring at your chest saw your panty, and i got all the dirty ideas!.

Me: hero?? more like zero -___- xia suay more like it hahaha

and i walk off " act cool not looking back" as i was walking i heard " Remember to call me ok?" *act cool once more* lift up right hand and show the 1st three finger while walking off......

while walking home, all type of wild image is running wild in my mind about her, all sorts of things really, i feel damn guilty and a prev -___- to have these tot about
a sweet girl like her ( sorry if i have disgusted). my whole mind is panty and bra, as i was walling the same path home that day at a different timing
this time i saw something very different, omg red, blue green BRA! and Panties!, am i dreaming! all the cup type but is not white, instantly my bro wake up and it got super hard.

Cannot take it already, i head to the block which have this unit who always hang out bra and panties ( normal boring one) i tot i could release these feeling after i touch and smell it.
i reach the floor, double check the area, all door close no foot step sound, total slient, i put my bag down, hide it at a corner, sleath mode my way to the unit
to my surprise! a Nice Bright Red Bra and panty was there! ( 36c Bra, normal panty), i quicken my pace to the unit, heart racing, i feel the bra with my right hand, panty with my left, omg what is this feel is smooth
this is not cotton, is so shoik to touch, my bro is scream now that feel is so good, i smell it, it has a nice smell to it like some shampoo.....
smell and touch it for a good 5 min while i on guard of my area. Ok enff time to stop and go home.... den my mind came out an idea! why not bring this set of nice silk red goodie home!

The urgee is so great i walk away, but return to the unit for a few time, at the final time, i told myself for once i will break the rule, do what i hate most, to steal it....
as i put them in my pocket , walk toward my bag, a guilty feeling overwhelm me, i just cannot do it, i ran back, while i was putting the stuff back, i heard foot step, quick put back
and ran off as fast as possible " heart racing like mad, going to explode". while i continue my way home a sad, disappointed little boy who seem to almost gone the toy he wanted at the fun fair, but at the same time was happy and glad he did not give into temptation, while that was happening this little boy was still thinking of what happen in the wsehse, the new bra and panty he saw. Pasting by each block and see all the different color bras, panties make the my bro so hard i cannot tahan, suddenly he saw.......

to be continue

lyulka
21-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Keep it up:)

IcyMula
10-02-2013, 02:25 AM
First i would like to thank you all, for taking your time to read my stories, sorry if it is poorly written (bad english) and also for giving me points.

Suddenly I saw, something on the floor a green hanger! can it be what i think it is! i quicken my steps and got in view, OMG it is
what i think it is, a Black Bra and panty!!! just by confirming it makes my heart race, my mind tell me i must have it as this is on the floor
no one has claim it, finder keepers ^^...

The surrounding is not empty there are children and parents around, so i have to wait, i camped near the item, did my homework. it was
the longest wait for that time... my heart skip a beat whenever people walk near it, finally after 2 hour of wait, the area is clear
i scouted abit for people, den i quick rush toward the item, grab it, put it into my bag and run off like a hawk catching
it's prey....

when i reach home i took out the item, feel it, smell it, it has a very nice berry smell to it, a black bra, panty, both are silky feeling
is a B cup bra and a normal panty, got to love it, den the house phone rang, i quicky hide the item in one of my lock box. I answer the phone and it was Lynn
We chat the whole night away and i forgot about the item i found, maybe is lynn that why i focus more towards her.

Next day at School is sex education, the moment the lesson and talk ended, i have learn about stroking your dick also known as mastubation aka
pcc, den an idea came to me,is wild very wild... the moment the school ended i rushed home. the house was empty i have 5 hour till
my parent return, it is time to put the wild fun to play. My wild idea was to wear the bra, panty on 1st, touch my myself abit and stroking
my bro thru the soft silky pantys, after that wrap the panty on my bro, cup it with the bra and wank..... before all these i did
my usual, smell it and feel it and i start.

Just by the idea before i start my bro was rock hard, i pull up of panty, pull on the bra, i see my bro rock had bro pushing against
the panty the look was awesome to me, i slowly stroke it play ard abit, den is for stage 2, i wrap the panty on my bra and cup the bra
and started to PCC, it was great the smooth silky feeling rubbing against ur bro, lasted about a 1min because it was too shoik, i exploded
into the items, i was tired but i quicky wash the item up, use ahir dryer and blow it dry before i keep it, why i did it cos
i heard ur cum will dry up and harden up and leave a weird smell and these are the only item i have so i took care of them, that was
my very 1st pcc with the bra and panty, it was heavenly ( well at least to me )

Next day at school have abit of nice chat with Lynn, this time i analysis her, she was wearing a white bra.
Lynn: hero so how was ur day
me: *staring at her boob cover by the white bra* Yah i am doing good
Lynn: hmm what are you looking at??
me: ah?! nothing i tot it was a spider or ant on your shirt
Lynn: huh!
*jump* into me, can feel the soft boob in bra touching my chest, wow the feeling is epic and my bro got harden straightway
i quicky move abit to prevert my rock hard bro from touching her legs...
Me: yo relax relax, there is nothing on u, like i said i "TOT"
Lynn: hey! dun scare me la hero!
me: ok you got to really stop calling me that Lynn, i am no hero *cheek red abit*
Lynn: well to me you are hero.. gtg friend calling me ^^
me: see you in class

that whole day at class, even i was pay attention to the lesson i only can say i use only 1/4 of my brain the rest of the time
was thinking about the lynn soft boob in white bra touching my chest. Even after school when i am walking home i was still thinking about it
till i saw something drop off from the sky and ......

to be continue

Noobwee
10-02-2013, 06:16 AM
Very tiko, but I like! Maybe you can post afew pics of the stuff you took here! Camping here bro!

eeemen
10-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Interesting fetish and the sexperiences that you have!! Thanks for sharing, cheers ..........

IcyMula
11-02-2013, 01:41 AM
Very tiko, but I like! Maybe you can post afew pics of the stuff you took here! Camping here bro!

well i will share some of the picture which i till have, the physical item are gone while moving.

sorry about the slow posting of story, i dun have alot of spare time, but i will continue till the end

thank you once again ^^

Whiscash
11-02-2013, 02:33 AM
please carry on , thanks

Noobwee
11-02-2013, 02:35 AM
well i will share some of the picture which i till have, the physical item are gone while moving.

sorry about the slow posting of story, i dun have alot of spare time, but i will continue till the end

thank you once again ^^

It's alright bro! Welcome! And happy cny!!

GreyMenthol
11-02-2013, 05:13 AM
keep it up man!

IcyMula
12-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Thank you very much everyone here is the next one ^^

And.... It was White, the wind carried it abit. the white item landed in the middle of a flower bush. I was like "Omg can it be, got
so heng or not, today the whole day i was thinking about Lynn white bra and the soft pair of boobies hugged by the bra, now there is
a white item flew down from the sky!", i have to confirm.... i walk toward the bush, on my rader to make sure there is no human around
look up the block to check if anyone look out the window.....

I continue to walk into the middle of the bush where the item land, OMG, This is so UNREAL! whole day thinking of playing with a white
bra because of lynn, now infront of me on the floor there is ONE!!!! My heart raced, bro awaken rock hard, i quickly grab it open my bag and
shove it in and quicken my step toward home. House was Empty, i should have 4hrs to play with this new item!

I quicky took out the item from my bag and start to analysis it. White lacy bra ( new type ) innocent yet there is a Sexy-ness to it
( at this time my bro is very rock hard) continue with analysis is 34C so is a C cup is big, the feel is rough, not soft both the inside
and outer, no smell at all is plain. So i start my fun, by wearing it to see how it look, touch it but dun really like the feel
cos is abit too rough and stiff, time for stage 2, I cup it on my bro, start to rubba rubba, it was very uncomfortable.... like sandpaper
rubbing against your skin, was abit disappoint.. till i remember about the black soft silky smooth black panty. I went to get it
from my Locked box, wrap it ard my bro and started to play, i kept remembering what happen in school with lynn's soft boob in white bra
touched my chest, i imagine that feeling on my rock hard bro, omg is it so SHOIK!the black panty really help with the soft silky smooth feel
totally feel like heaven, i played a good 6min like that and i told myself cannot explode into the panty and bra, when hitting that
point i quickly pull the 2 item away and shot a big amount of cream onto the wall, the power of Lynn Boob in white bra.....
can say it was more den the 1st time with the black bra and panty... Clean up the mess, hide my stuff and took a bath.........
While bathing i tot to myself " today very heng day, get to feel Lynn boobie in her white bra, given a white bra later on to help
release...., but i felt bad about imagine about lynn's boob to release" Out of the bath room

*Phone Rang*

Me: Hello
Lynn: Hello is this Hero~
me: Huh? Lynn?
Lynn: yah is me, hi hero
me: Lynn you winner call my hse and still call hero -____-
Lynn: But you are mah Hero!, you save me from an accident, kind, nice, helpful and nve bully me
" total slient" smack my forehead Inner self toking "OMG LYNN AH!!! you dun know i just imagine about your boobie to PCC leh simi hero!"
Me: SO lynn what can i do for you
Lynn: I would like to invite my hero to a BBQ at my aunt place and hero cannot say no, cos if he do he will hurt this girl heart and heros
dun hurt girls heart de right!, so i will see you tml at "location" btw check your english text book page 67 i left the address there ^^.
*hang up phone*
*Stand there blur blur, what just happen* did a recall "BBQ, Aunt Place, cannot make her sad, Hero no make girls sad, English text Book page 67 "

Next day on the way to Lynn aunt place

Me thinking while reaching the aunt place
* it has been a while Lynn neh like grew abit bigger, i wonder what happen to the bra and panty i saw the first time, since that day
i never see her wore it anymore, how i WISH i can have it"
reach the location, *dangdong*Door Open*
Once the door open, at that moment i was staring at a pair of Big Neh neh! the Lady was in a white top, but i can make out it was Purple bra!!!
Inner self tok " OMG OMG BIG NEH NEH IN PURPLE BRA!!!!!!! WOOOT!!!! wild idea comes*
Lady: Hello??? Hello?
felt a touch on my shoulder
lady: Boy boy how can i help you?
me: err err errrrrrr.........
Lynn: hero!!!!!
Lady: Huh??
Lynn: ah yi this is the hero i was toking about~
Lady: ooo icic the boy hero that saved you~~ come in my little hero~
Me: errr ok
Lady: Lynn you take care of this little hero, i need to go bath 1st..., Little hero anything you can ask lynn ok? eat more and enjoy yourself ^^

Enter the house, as you know i will skip the boring part out,lynn tok about school and boring stuff, fast forward to the encounter at the BBQ.....

After eatting so much, the feeling come liao... need to pang sai~!, omg this is damn paiseh la, first time visit to people place need to
pang sai! so i explain myself to Lynn's aunt
Aunt: you go ahead and use my room bathroom hero ^^ the kitchen is taken, remember to flush ok...
me: yes mdm!

Rush to the bathroom, down my pants, sit, bombs away!, while bombing i was looking ard the bathroom, wah condo bathroom so nice de
See see Look Look till my EYES LOCK ON TO......

To be continue

Season_Tea
13-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Nice story... Camping here

eeemen
14-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Locked on the purple bra?! Lucky u then! Lol, cheers, ...........

IcyMula
16-02-2013, 01:37 AM
till my EYES LOCK ON TO......

A set of Item ( by now you all should know item is bra or panty ^^) can it be! i quick zoom in!!!!
IT IS the Purple Bra i Saw on the aunt when she open the door!, My bro got rock hard this time can say even harder, why you ask??? is fresh from
the aunt body!!!. I quicky finish my business, clean up and wash my bro abit, this is to make sure i dun get my pee on the item
if the aunt smell got pee she will suspect, dry my bro up, look + remember how the item is place and i grab the bra.

Omg the bra is still warm, shoik sia, analysis the warm bra - Purple colour bra ( this color + design really made my bro sibei hard), soft + silky
really love the feel, 30++D omg D CUP!!! very big nehneh =)~~~ Smell very nice as got perfume on it, i put it on, wow really very big!, den i saw this
purple panty hanging there, was it the panty the aunt wore??? grab it and feel it.

Yes! it is, it still warm! Analysis the warm purple panty - Purple colour panty same color with the bra this must be a matching set
but this panty is new to me, it is not like the black one i have, it had a smaller front, a string for the back, what is this
totally new but very very sexy, smell it got a faint smell of pee ( she must have clean her puss* after she pee) my bro is so rock hard
he is screaming let me feel it + smell it, is it soft + silky bth liaoz i wore it and see that the panty cannot cover him up, but the feel was great....

I took them off as it was time for stage 2, i started with the bra, cup my bro in them, started to wank so shoik soft, smooth, my bro is screaming
shoik can totally feel it, next come the panty, as it was small i cannot do what i usually do but the softness + silyness + the
sexiness of the panty, made my bro scream even louder. Last with the panty still on my bro, i cup the bra and try to finish up fast
so shoik, very shoik very shoik ah!!! and i quicky remove the item before i explode a huge load on the door. Ok time to quicky clear
i have stay in here abit to long, put back the item like it was and the door knocked!

Aunt: Hero are you ok inside
Me: *scared tio* Ah AH yes! 5 more mins!
Aunt: ok hero, quicky finish the BBQ food are rdy!
Me: OK!!!

clean up the door, wear my clothes, have a last feel of the items + look and back to the BBQ, the whole time at the BBQ, i kept remembering
the smell of the perfume, the feel of the item, the high i got, it was totally so different from the other 2 play time....

On the way home, i was still high, bro was still rock hard, i needed a round 2 lucky me i got 3 item at home waitting even 1 of them
if not that nice but the lacy sexiness innocent + white color made up for it. i reach the block where i remember this mina got very
hot stuff.

Me: hmm??? should i, maybe got nice stuff, they sure hang out the wet clothes now.....

i when to the unit, but it was empty, ok abit sad, o well better get home. while walking out of the block i look up to hope to see
something at the mina unit, to my surprise there was! a bright Orange bra and panty on a hanger on the bamboo, can see is silky soft
so shoik on my bro....

Me: how i wish those drop down for me =(

Reached home bro still rock hard, but parent are still up, need to wait till after 12 den can play..., so i play my game finish my homework
parent end up sleep at 11, but i was playing game and lost track of time, suddenly heard the thunder roared, Big wind + started to rain hard
i went to close the window and i remembered............

to be continue..........

If you all are wondering how the purple set item looks like, i found the pics, not totally 100 percent but 90%

Bra
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17307/173073185bf2a1778d8a12fcd192cda42dcfaa80.jpg

panty ( the colour is wrong on the picture, as imagine abit to have the bra colour )
http://i48.tinypic.com/295slty.jpg

nekasrof
16-02-2013, 02:47 AM
bro, keep it over-cumming!!! :D

Trofster
16-02-2013, 04:58 AM
please continue , thanks

IcyMula
19-02-2013, 10:03 PM
went to close the window and i remembered............

About the Bright Orange Bra and panty that belong to that mina!, double check time! wind Big Check, Big rain check!, chance of that set of item drop off is very high!Parents asleep check!, time to ninja out of my house! I grab my keys, switch off all the lights and close my bedroom door + lock it,
slowly made my way to themetal gate slowly, softly totally like no footstep at all, open the lock very gently, got out of the house,
softly close the door + gate and lock the lock.

I quicken my foot step toward the block where the item are at, Along the way i kept thinking of the ower of the set item, she is a bah bah mina, with quite big nehneh =)~ face not bad, to me overrall she is very hot even she is bah bah, how i know? i saw her before at the playground with her brother,
saw her bend down and pick up toy for the young brother, saw her ZG can remember is a Bright Red bra ( everything about this mina is bright colors got another 2 encounter with her), Heart racing, pumping extremely fast, body warming up + sweating, wild tots start to appear about playing with the time, cannot tahan must faster have it, Chiong ah!!!

Finally reach the Block, I quicky look up to the unit, AH HA!!! the item is not there!! must be drop off liaoz!, quicky scout the area with a racing heart,
search for 10mins, cannot be leh it could not have fallen off far, after another 20min of looking in the rain at all the areas that might landed on,
totally no luck, sad the sense of hope is slowly fading away, the tot of her might have kept it earlier came to mind. I Slowly walk toward my block,
wet, cold, disappointed, all the wild idea all gone totally felt like a kid who just got his toy forcefully taken away, walk and walk till i bang into a garden house...

Me: AHH OUCH! who the hell will build this small hse thingy here sia so close to the block -___-

And it hit me EH! there is one of this house thingy below of the mina unit! it must be there!!! i have not look there!!!

the tiny flame that almost got extinguish out, suddenly brust into a big flame filled with hope!, chiong ah i rush to that garden house.
Once i reach, i search for a way to get up to the roof, in the end there is no ladder or empty pot, but i did not give up, no choice got to use the wire fence, start to climb, hand was painful, cold, wet, slippery made me lose footing a few time, got piss so i lose my slipper, climb with my foot as well, finally i reach the top, turn my head and WAH! is there! the Mina's Item is there!!!, i quickly try to reach it, the moment i was able to the Plastic hanger, the fence gave way ( ok i was bui) i fell off, while i grabbed tighly to the item, landed on the muddy floor.

Me: AHHhh pain pain, i hurt my butt, right arm, a got a few wound on my legs, mostly are abrasions, but the abrasion on my right forearm was the worst as it was rubbing againest the metal roof. i quicky pick my self up, pick up the wet item, check the item if the mud got on to it.

Me: Heng ah is very clean, so bright sia the item, but wet cannot feel the soft and silkiness, need to dry it....

ok better hide this cannot let people see a teen holding such thing in hand, want to put in my pocket but no pocket DAMN IT!!! end up i threw the hanger away and hide the item in the front of my underwear as is quite dry, the wet item is really making my bro hot + rock hard even it is wet and cold. I try to clean off the mud abit off my leg, slowly limping back home in the rain. When i reach home, i ninja my way even more slowly due to the pain at my legs and butt... goodthing the rain have washed all the mud away
i ninja to my room, place the item near my air con blowing direction + on fan hope that it will dry up fast or should i say hope it will be dried the moment i finish
my bath. Took a nice hot bath so song sia a deserving one as i obtain an epic set item ( epic cos know the ower), clean my clothes abit like washing off the mud all these
so i can tell my parents i took a bath before bed. After the great hot bath, dress up my wounds, i ahead back to my room, praying the item is dry, i am dying to have play
time.

I touched the item, OMG! they are dry up, is cold but soft + smooth + silky, analysis the item.

bra - Bright Orange Color, Simple design no lace, soft + smooth + silky + EH!, this one no cup one! got underwire, is like a soft smooth silky cloth there,
i saw the fading label on the bra 3xC, Omg mina jiejie is a C cup that is big for her age, she is in poly if i am not wrong, this simple bra is so making my
bro scream! cos of the bright orange colour.

Panty - Bright Orange, simple design no lace, but soft + smooth + silky + EH! this one the back of the panty is small!!! enough to cover the butt line
, it not like lynn's aunt which is strings, this is another type, archievement unlock 2 different type of panty + 1 differnet type of bra in one day,analysis the panty somemore, saw a small dot of dried blood near the puss* area can it be the peroid blood! Wah O,O shoik... something new

time for stage 1

I wore the items, bra is so soft + silky smooth, So super nice as is cupless, more freedom to play around, i was right about the panty it fitted nicely at the buttline is so nice, the front of the panty is normal but not big enough to prevent my bro head from peeping out abit so kinky like lynn's aunt panty,
touch my bro thru the panty, can feel my bro give out a loud roar of SHOIKKKKKK AH!!!!!!!

time for stage 2

i cup the cupless bra on my bro. started to stroke him, it feel epicly good much better den the 1st black bra and lynn aunt bra, my bro was Roaring even louder, SHOIK AH!!!!!!!!
I remove the bra, i wrap the panty on my bro, the moment i think about how the panty looks like + the panty touch my bro, he became even more HOT + Even more Rock Solid!, Started to Stroke Jin Song, Sibei Song ah!!!! my bro Roared.

Last stage

with the panty still wrap around my brother, i cup the cupless bra and start the final stage play, it was even more epic, with the softness + silky smooth
feel of bra on my hand, adding to the inner of the bra smooth silky Rubbing againest the soft silky smooth panty was heavenly so shoik shoik!!!
my brother ROAR like a Lion SHOIK AH!!!!!!, suddenly the tot of my friend telling me about Virgin girl will bleed during intercourse + the dot of blood on the
panty made my bro go berserk, i felt super HIGH + SONG just by thinking of it!! less den 3mins ( most of the time my play time is about 10mins of stroking or more) i pulled away the item and shot out a big one on to the wall......

i rested a while and clear up the mess, but............

to be continue

( most of the time my play time is about 10mins of stroking or more) <-- other play time happen during between story, just your normal release.

Will find the pic for the item so you bro no need to imagine ^^

you all must be thinking go thru all that to get a set of item is damn dumb, yah it is but to me these are the best toys ( enhance the shoikness)
Porn + Stroking in a bra and panty the soft silky smooth feeling is great better den the feel of skin rub skin ( hand)

but everyone have their own way of fun, sorry if it sound damn disgusting

Once again thank you for up-ing my points, as well as supporting my stories, make a guess what will be the next part about ^^

IcyMula
24-02-2013, 02:38 AM
the item look something like this

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17344/173449515a58dfdaa4d370f7670bf89db5b5dee9.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17344/17344954cf3eab61f680c8932256fa510c843c89.jpg

ranger0201
24-02-2013, 09:54 AM
the item look something like this

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17344/173449515a58dfdaa4d370f7670bf89db5b5dee9.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17344/17344954cf3eab61f680c8932256fa510c843c89.jpg

Bro I have same fetishes as yours - bras and panties ... I though have a thing for lacy bras ... Great post btw

LovePotion
24-02-2013, 10:55 PM
i think most guys prefer lacey bra and panty

ColdBlood99
25-02-2013, 12:53 AM
after reading some of your post, i remember my neighbour told me that she lost alot of bra and panties, i wonder if is you who took it? haha

IcyMula
27-02-2013, 10:33 PM
after reading some of your post, i remember my neighbour told me that she lost alot of bra and panties, i wonder if is you who took it? haha

i dun break the law by stealing, i dun think is a good idea to do that also the price to pay is toooo high

will continue the story soon ^^

Slotti
28-02-2013, 03:49 PM
i think most guys prefer lacey bra and panty

I prefer lacy panties/thongs, best feeling ever .:D

IcyMula
28-02-2013, 08:52 PM
i rested a while and clear up the mess, but............

But mY Bro is still Hot and Rock Hard, omg this is the first time after my play time my bro is still hard. I am still
thinking about girl bleed abit when lost virgin connected to the dot of blood on the panty i found, which make my bro even
more harder, scream for rd 2 of play time.

I was lazy to open my com to watch porn and play at the same time which is something i want to do, so i have to imagine
about it. i did the same stage one, playing with the bra 1st follow by the panty den follow by stage 2 using both items
so damn shoik, my bro is Roaring like a lion non stop, 10 sec into it i suddenly have a wild image or like a vid play in
my brain.

I was Pumping the Ower of this set of item!, from the start she dress me up in this item i got, she den slowly strip
down to her bra and panty, it was the same Bright red set item i saw her Zg!!! and she said " i am safe boyboy"
Grabbing her boob, sqeezing the soft big nehneh , licking and sucking it, she moan so softly, which made my bro HOt and Rock Hard!!!
i release out my Lion bro from the panty , pull her panty aside and i inserted my Lion bro in, hear her Moaned in pain " ah ah~ softly i virgin not so rough~"
after hearing that, i straight got into beast mode and pump her warm, wet pussy, the sound of 2 baba human skin hitting on every thrust *piak Piak piak* mix in with the
sound of the wet pussy * zui*zui*zui* i look down, i saw my Lion Bro cover with her white pussy zhap! made my bro up one more
lvl of hardness, i pump her even hard, she moaned even more high.

Owner: Pain~ PaiN~~~ AhHhHHh~~ paiN~~~ in a sexy horny high voice
Me: you want me to stop????
Ower: AhhhH NoOooo~ Plz More~~ ahh PaiN~~~~
me: I can see you enjoy it from your voice my sweet like girl~
ower: AhhHhH~~ Pain~~ Shoik~~~ AHH AHH~~~ you Nottie Boy AHHHhhHHHHH!
that sudden last moan so loud, i look down my Lion bro is coverd with white and red!, Pussy zhup + Blood!!!
My Bro Up another lvl and i pump her even harder and i said
Me: Wah you are virgin no wonder so tight!!!, i love it i love it!!! the warm, wet wet Pussy of you!! is so SHOIK!!!!
Ower: AHHHHH!! Pain~~~~~ ah~ah~Ah~~~ dun stoppp~~ i cumming ah~~
Me: I knew it you love the high and pain, even if you beg me to stop with you voice i know your body and mind want it even HARDER
so HERE I GO!

the last final few THRUSTS!!!! Hooot ahhh!!!! i pump her ultra fast till the point of no return!i exploded into her while she cummed,
we both let out the final shoik high moan! i slowly pull out my Lion bro, can only see white and red zhup on it. see her
pussy slowly leaking out her cum mix with my + her blood what a moment, den i remember i was PCC-ing!

i got smack back to real world and i exploded totally into the item!!!! it was totally soaking with my cum -.-

Me: NB la!!! my toy!!!!

piss off also no use, what done is done, i sneak out of my room after getting dress, faster wash it with washing powder,
damn it going to 4am, once clear i faster try to dye it by sqeezing the water out, den hide it in my back of my pants.
on the way back to my room, my parent came out, NB! Shit!

Parent: in a sleepy voice, "why you not asleep boy...."
me: i go exercise la fat liaoz~
partent: you siao ah go exercise, why you got wounds all over !
me: i do shuttle run and kiss the floor lor, that why i am back home -___-
parent: you mad? so late go exercise
me: dun want people to laugh at a fat kid mah! sheesh, i tot you all will understand~
parent: *hug* dun let other see you no up, be confident, nextime want to do night exercise let us know, you nve inform
us later we tot what happen to you and call police how~
me: okok sorry my fault, i apologize, nextime sure will have, but i will tell you ok?
parent: ok boy, go sleep ba
me: okie

Hurry back to room, locked the door and let out my item to dry. Now that is a very close call, if my parent caught me with
this i am really doom!!! so i i must make it more secure and make sure no one found it, i hide my lock box and hide it deeper
into my cupboard.

After a great sleep as you know why,i prepare myself went out to have my morning jog still remember last night what i did to
get the item was stupid, but in the end i had play time twice which is the first, having able to come out a storyline of me
wearing the ower item and fuking her !i feel it is totally worth the pain. after 30mins of jogging i end up at the playground and i saw.........

to bad continue

thank you for supporting ^^, sorry for the slow update

NextGuy
28-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Great stuff. Keep them cumming

Dsolsz
01-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Camping!!!!

enzertan1
02-03-2013, 03:02 AM
same fetish too!!! add me at [email protected]

shuaiige521
02-03-2013, 04:30 AM
Bro,may I know how old are you? 14?

nekasrof
02-03-2013, 09:56 AM
You are really one naughty boy. :D

IcyMula
08-03-2013, 11:22 PM
The Owner of the item which i use for play time yesterday night, she saw me looking at me and wave, i do also wave back and
saw her boobie shaked + recalled last night again, my Bro just got rock hard again. She from waving to calling me over.
so i walked over to her and...

Owner: Hello~
Me: Hi
Owner: mmm are you tired?
Me: err Nope... Why???
Owner: Are you Currently Free
Me: Err yah i am free Why???
Owner: Could you please give me a hand with moving some unwanted stuff??? we are clearing away old stuff.
*Inner self toking" * sure i will help you if you do what we did last night* ( i know i am very sick but come on, who
would not want that to happen in real life)
Me: hmmmm....
Owner: Pretty Plz! i got alot more to clear and i have not enough space, my dad is at work and my mum taking care of my bro
i am doing this alone~
Me: okok sure
Owner: thank you so much!!!
Me: dun thank me first let start cleaning 1st den thank me later
*inner Self toking* "i will sure love to clean you from top to bottom without missing a single spot"
Owner: ok follow me ^^

We reached her house, i greeted the mother, she explained to her mother why i am here, her mother was very thankful and DAMN
the mom Boobies are BIG, bigger den her one......

so we started to clean up the place, everytime she bend down i can see her ZG, is the Bright Red Bra, i really should
not have agree to help her, this is a fuking toture as my big is very rock hard, i was burning up + feeling horny, wild tots
kept showing in my mind. She is really a cock teaser, i dun know if she is do it intentionally or she did not notice as
she was busy clear but this is a damn toture to me. After 2 hours the mother left the house to bring the bro for a check
up leave me and her at the house cleaning. Out of the Blue...

Owner: Do you find me attractive???

*Shocked*
Me: Huh!? Why???

Owner: O everytime when i bring my bro to the playground i saw you happen to turn your head toward my direction, were you
looking at me???

Me: *face turn red* well.... you are hard not to look at... You do have a very sweet looking face....
*inner self* " You do have a SET OF HUGE NEHNEH OF COS I TURN MY HEAD TO LOOK AT THEM WAVE AT ME!"

Owner: Haha, that is very kind of you and sweet to say that, i am pretty Fat you know, i am not like those thin and pretty
girls, you saying i look sweet make me feel good ^^

*Inner Self* "HOLYSHIT YOU KIDDING ME!!!!, you got a pair of Nice Big Boobies!!! + your size is baba is going to be super
to high to hear the *piak*piak*piak* Sound man, with your that innocent yet abit nottie face it will be mind blowing"
Me: You are being Humble, you are sweet look, your size is just nice... girl who are too thin not nice like bamboo nothing
to hug..... *laughs*

Owner: hahaha you really know how to make a girl smile and happy, but you are sure that is my sweet looks and
*she use both her hand and lift up her boobies up and let go*
not because you are looking at my fat chest right~ *nottie smile*

*Trying to keep my Bro in control, trying not to go mad, trying to not nose bleed, trying to hold my inner beast self"
Me: Ah nope most of the time i was trying to figure out your face clearly i got bad eyes hahah.
*Inner Self* " my Eye are damn prefect Do that boobie tease again and i make you scream like you did last night! i dare you!"

Owner: So now you can see me clearly right???

Me: yes, you are what i always tot of, sweet, warmly girl.

Owner: haha you are a sweet talker i bet you say that to any other girls right!

Me: well i do not do that ( i really dun) you are the 1st that i always took notice, sweet as a chocolate angel

Owner: hahaha angel!

Me: So do this sweet chocolate angel have a name and age???

Owner: My Name is Lisa and i am 16... your's?

Me: call me Leo will do ^^ and i am 15

Owner: Haha nice to meet you leo. Anyway i have took up too much of your time, let stop

Me: but seem like we got a long way to go

Lisa: yah i think i will have to take a long time to finish maybe a few more days

Me: why not i come back tml to give you a hand???

Lisa: That will be great! but will you be free what about your homework???

Me: i have done everything so i will come help you tml

Lisa: thank you so much

Me: *Tummyache* ok i think i need to use your bathroom, i think is best not to come near, i need to do a number 2 ( in a soft voice)

Lisa: haha ok you go ahead, i will pack up the bags.

Goes to the toilet and close the door, straight away i see a Big Brown Bra and a Panty there, wah!!!! Lucky me la!!!!
Whole day my LEO BELOW is being Leash down, is time to Unleash the BEAST! as in but Leo and the bomb!

Item analysis

Bra - Light Brown Bra, Silkly feeling and smooth, Cup type so is not that soft, Cup is a D, WAH WAH! D!!!! confirm not Lisa's
confirm is the mummy one!!!! Smell it but is plain no smell

panty - Light Brown Panty, Silkly + Soft + Smooth Feeling + is lace! very sexy for a mother =)~~~, Check the inside got a
small dot of water, smell it a faint smell of pee, no yellowish left over, look like this mummy love to clean before pull
up the panty.

i quicky bomb finish, clean up and start my playtime, as i was in too long i need to make it quick, i cup my panty wrapped
LEO and start wanking, thinking of this porn i remember of this ang mo mama with not bad big nehneh, so shoik, after 2 min
i pull away the item and exploded, finally i unleash all the stored up Fury. Quicky flash the toilet, put back and walk out

Me: Lisa i need to be going i will be back tml ^^

Lisa: Ok, Could you bring out this 2 bag of clothes down to the dumpster on the way home

Me: sure

Took the 2 bags and walk out of the house, took the lift down.

While at the lift, i remember about lisa say 2 bag of old clothes.... HMMMMM!!!!!, i press the lift to the floor there is
a place where is quite high but blocked by wall, i know this place hardly got people, check the surround clear and open
up the bags.....

To be Continue....

thank you for the continue support ^^

enginesz
31-03-2013, 12:15 AM
why not you take some photo of that bra n panties :)

IcyMula
09-08-2014, 12:49 AM
Ram thru the 1st bag and there was nothing fill me with no hope at all as i open up the 2nd one, after almost emptying the bag BINGO!
i hit the jackpot!!! found 3 old worn out panties and 2 worn out bra! the 3 panties were white, blue and grey, bra is grey and blue
they are very worn out but still i hide them up in my underwear, tied up the bags and drop them off at the dumpster.

when home and i start to my 1 stage analyse the stuff, all are pretty worn up but still there is some softness to it and i when on with stage 2
the testing!, i tried all the item on and stoke them on my bro 1 by 1 to feel if the are worth keeping and yes they were, cup size was A or AA this time as i think
it was her much younger ones. after the test i play with the blue bra + panty and tot of Lisa in them ok this was kinky i tot of her in these
small cup bra and small panty, squeeze her bak bak body made my bro super hard and continue with pulling down the left cup, sucking on the nipple
while banging her with that small panty hardly covering her pulled to the side and ramming her. i almost did not manage to pull away the items
in time but heng ah i did, exploded a huge load!

clean up and kept my stuff safe + locked away

and awaiting what i will find the next day!

to be continue

so far collection is

black bra n panty
white bra
orange bra n panty
grey bra n panty
white panty
blue bra n panty

IcyMula
09-08-2014, 12:50 AM
why not you take some photo of that bra n panties :)

that time i did not took picture of them no hp camera and it will be weird if you use the old camera and brought it to the shop to get develop

tankarel
09-08-2014, 01:01 PM
your response lag like almost a year.

prettymannequin
09-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Hahahah omg you really came back to continue the story. Nubbad.

IcyMula
09-08-2014, 10:27 PM
i will try to write up more as long as i am free

sorry about the long MIA

Bluerabbit
11-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Got anymore coming ?

IcyMula
16-08-2014, 02:58 AM
next day

walking toward her house door, i heard some weird sounds from her room but i just ignore it and went on and rang the door bell. After a min later
Lisa: i will be right there~
a sweaty Lisa open up the door and invited me into the house, she told me the stuff that needed to be done for today, i agree to it and started doing them
Lisa: i am going to go take a bath, i will join you in a sec
Me: Sure take your time

i hurried to get the stuff done so i can take a peek of the bra and panty but i was abit too late when i was done, she is out of the shower
i tot damn what a waste, she was in this tight dress, dress bring out that super cruvey body, squeezing her boobs and butt out, totally gave me a hard on
we continue with the packing up of the remaining stuff and den i excuse myself to use the washroom to take a pee.

At the Bathroom tired from the clean up, i took my time to clear my water and that when it hit me! she took a BATH! there should be used panty + bra around!
just that tot make my bro wake up while it was releasing water. Finish up and i quickly look for her stuff, after a few dig YES i found it, her panty and bra!
there is no other inside.

Stage 1 - It was the same bright red Bra i saw! wow, i check the bra is nice soft silky with lace! omg is super! this make my bro super x 2 the hard on!
next come the panty, it was bright red, silky with lace as well! and now i know why no VPL it is a THONG! bro now is super x 5 time the hard on + this 2 item
is fresh from her body, continue checking i found the thong to be wet, slippy sticky, i wonder what it was and it hit me! can it be Lisa's cum!? the weird noise
i heard is it her moaning!? touch it feeling it made my bro release out abit of cum! i am over pumped!

i wrap the wet cum soaked bright red silky lace thong on my bro, o the feeling is so good~ so soft, so smooth, with a new warm slippy sticky feeling and the sound it made, is so out of this world! i gave it a few rub and i exploded in like 30 sec but that was not over, my bro was still rock solid so i played another round with both, this time the bra cupping my bro wrap in that cum soak red lace thong and i cummed the 2nd time
i try to use whatever left of my strength and clean up and put back the items. return back to help throw the rubbish away

it was a very super epic day, how i wish i can keep those items but i can't, i when for 3th round at hm that same day at night before i koonz

BlueCondor
19-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Keep it cuming. :D

tallsynn
19-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Nice update, ts!
keep it up!

igor123
23-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Waiting patiently for next installment.

IcyMula
24-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Well After that Epic wank at Lisa house, there is no more chance to play with her stuff anymore, den the dry session came ( no free pick up on the floor), but i survive on wanking on the stuff i got which are

black bra n panty
white bra n panty
orange bra n panty
grey bra n panty
blue bra n panty

nothing happen at all, just my usual stuff for the next half a year TILL.........

to be continue next week for finally chapter~

IcyMula
29-08-2014, 10:23 PM
anyone happen to remember their 1st panty or bra they got their hand on and use it to release was??

fun-la
30-08-2014, 06:13 PM
My first one was a orange color lacy triumph that belong to my ex's mom. It was the most sexy I have ever seen at that time.:D

Nikkikoh
01-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Super Kinky TS.
Love what you're you are doing!:D

IcyMula
05-09-2014, 01:28 AM
After half a year of nothing

When i was walking home from my last day of sch before school holiday, i spot that same Red Set that had Lisa's Cum on and i was having the best time ever!
look at it made my bro harden, quickly made my way home. Did my usual stuff and went to bed early, was thinking about the fun i had with that set of toy and
i fell asleep.

Woke up in the middle of the night to have a pee and WOAH! it raining heavily and there is big wind!, i quicky clear my tank and sneak out.
once i reached the place i look up and it wasn't there anymore, have it been kept or have it dropped?, i quickly search the surrounding and i FOUND IT, omg! i tot of myself
kept it and chiong home, dead sleepy i kept that legendary set away, after i dry it ( drying it with a hardon is no joke haha)

Next day out to get my meal, i saw lisa and she wave at me, i wave back and walks toward her.

Me: Hello Lisa, what you doing?
LIsa: looking for my favourite lingerie, i forgot to kept it last night and this morning it was gone
*HoHo~~ is my now! ur favourited Lingerie is with me!* ( got a hardon just thinking about)
Me: o that is too bad i hope you will find it
Lisa: yah i hope =(
Me: alright i am going to get my breakfast, good luk
Lisa: thank you

Bth liaoz bro is so hard, i chiong get my food, chiong home, finish my food and my family is out!, i quickly take out her stuff and do my usual, after i exploded i took a small rest
my bro was abit chill now but the tot of lisa moaning sound and remember the wet, slippy sticky cum of her's on my bro made it super hard again, this time round i wank and think about fuking
her in that tight dress of her and cum in her, i exploded another load. clean up, kept my toy and went out. later that night i did a 3th time, really is super

IcyMula
27-09-2014, 06:24 PM
well that is pretty much my young days i guess, picking up goodiesm just that these goodies happen to be people that have nice body :D

after Lisa encounter, there is no more such luck till much later.

who still got a private collection of bra and panty to play on days you need a release

thank you all for supporting this and also keep your treasure well.