PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use sex dolls before? How's ur experience? Can share with us?

LovePotion
14-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Just curious any guys ever try using the sex doll before? Mind sharing with us the experience? Thanks.

gajugu
14-01-2013, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEO14dFGj-w

many times, and I like it, I don't like fuck whore, so sex doll is the best solution for me :)
but they so expensive

SammyNewbie
14-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Just curious in my teenage days, but there isn't a place my Dad won't randomly open at home. I realized that after awhile and figured if I did buy one, I'd have a hard time explaining what the heck it was if he found it. XD

joncheong
14-01-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEO14dFGj-w

many times, and I like it, I don't like fuck whore, so sex doll is the best solution for me :)
but they so expensive

in the long run i think it will be much cheaper than fucking whores or even maintaining a long-time girlfriend or wife...

but then again downside is it will be like banging a dead fish....there won't be any moaning or the high expression you see your girl having.....no sexy perfume or womanly scent...

restart
15-01-2013, 12:09 AM
I've tried one of those but nothing like those high-end silicone realdoll stuff; I had a foam doll by Dekunoboo paired with a Meiki masturbator.

It basically lays still like a corpse while you're fucking it--good if you're a necrophile. But it is a lot more realistic than jerking off and you can get a good workout with it since you are doing all the thrusting.

loneyheart
15-01-2013, 12:14 AM
in the long run i think it will be much cheaper than fucking whores or even maintaining a long-time girlfriend or wife...

but then again downside is it will be like banging a dead fish....there won't be any moaning or the high expression you see your girl having.....no sexy perfume or womanly scent...

Just Physical No Emotion Feel n No Frenching too .... so just PCC n its Free

lyulka
16-01-2013, 12:45 AM
I have a couple of blow up dolls (jap brands)that I dress up with female clothings from yahoo auction singapore and ebay singapore. I have clothing of all categories. School uniform, swinsuit, OL wears. Ah lian wears, home wears. Milf wears and everything.

The thing about blow up dolls is is just bringing ur sexual fantasies to the next level. Minus harming the real girls out there.

few of the most memorable ones.

TKGS uniform with simple cheap lingeires brands designs (eg beauty brand) that normal school girls will wear.

pumping the doll wearing that while looking at a SGGIrls pic of a TKGS girl Zaogeng. Fantasising pumping the XMM in the pic.

Simple swimsuit. Blow up doll in the normal swimsuit that school girls will wear normally. Pump the doll while staring some local xmm pics in swim suit (from SG girls)

Ah lian wear. This one was conincidence. The Giordano halter neck. I got that piece from yahoo auctions. one SGgirls ah lian pics was wearing the same Giordano halter neck. I dress the doll up in the same halter neck and beige sloggy panties. Jam the doll and come twice in 1 hour. once in missionary (more like put doll on chair and jam). And then doggy

Milf\housewife wear. Dress the doll up like those lau chio milf you see in wet market (not the ah mah type, but like those 40 plus modern type.) Milf tanks top. Aunty bra and panties. Old school sports cotton shorts with elastic waist. Got one milf pics from donno sggirls or sammyboy that is super turn on (for me). Doggy the doll and cum 2 times. all without stopping (cum once already never stop. slow down and increase speed to cum second time) Super tired and drained.

that was back then when I have more vitality.

Things about sex dolls:

No girls or women are harmed in the process.

Cheaper than WL and FL.

U need a strong fantasy and imagination for it to be enjoyable.

lyulka
16-01-2013, 12:49 AM
I've tried one of those but nothing like those high-end silicone realdoll stuff; I had a foam doll by Dekunoboo paired with a Meiki masturbator.

It basically lays still like a corpse while you're fucking it--good if you're a necrophile. But it is a lot more realistic than jerking off and you can get a good workout with it since you are doing all the thrusting.

wow. Where you buy the doll from?

BonExRevive
16-01-2013, 01:09 AM
This one nice or not? :D

[Youtube]bLV1R_j_gvk[Youtube]

restart
16-01-2013, 01:29 AM
wow. Where you buy the doll from?

Online at Kanojo Toys. There is a local shop selling it as well.

It's good for testing out various positions and definitely beats using just your hands.

Take a look: http://www.dekunoboo.com/suwari-g.php

To me, the heads look decent enough. I have the open eye version

shawn_mib
23-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Hi guys, is it legal to import sex doll or blow up doll into Singapore, saw that taobao is pretty cheap.

thanks

Nobleman
24-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Hi guys, is it legal to import sex doll or blow up doll into Singapore, saw that taobao is pretty cheap.

thanks

Not allow.. i m taobao agent i have face this b4 . sg Custom not allow.. buyagent007.com

ah rat
24-08-2013, 12:52 PM
TS,intend to import sex doll. :D

(.)(.) lover
24-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Any way I don't mind the real doll type if can import. Must stand by one F-H cup if there is no such FL in market.

lotsfits80
24-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Used to DIY with pillow, stole my mum's bra and her younger tight clothes which she stored away in neglected drawers. With some creativity, managed to DIY upper torso with big, round boobs. Then pumped away while grabbing the boobs. Fantasy not on my mum of coz, but I printed life-size face of pretty girls and stick on the pillow.

Also tried cutting a hole on the mouth and just fapped with the printed pretty face between my hand and my dd. With the right angle it looks like blowjob.

Tried a blowup doll too, but I actually prefer pillow as it's softer. However I think the Real Doll or Orient Candy Girl range are pretty awesome if you can afford it.

shawn_mib
25-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Not allow.. i m taobao agent i have face this b4 . sg Custom not allow.. buyagent007.com

when was it?

Mig81
10-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi guys

If some are still doubting, let me tell you sex dolls did not kill my relationship with my girlfriend - instead, it made me more committed to my girl friend - and guess what she dresses up my sex doll as a big barbie doll :confused:

Try Sili Dolls - they do premium TPE sex dolls (Korean components) at very affordable prices.

I do Suki 110 cm and its really life like and feels like the real thing :D:D

Cheers

http://asexdoll.com/product/suki/

http://asexdoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/7.jpg