PDA

View Full Version : To Bonk or not to Bonk?

BONDDY
24-03-2005, 10:29 AM
hi guys i am fairly new in here,gotta seek advice from everyone here..here goes the story

i gotta know this maid around my neighbourhood when i am washing car...she is washing her employer car too so we started chit chatting...but the problem is my gf is staying in the same block as her...shit....so we exchange hp numbers and i know this maid is those naughty type...should i take the risk or risk the maid telling my gf wat we have done etc etc??or should i take a pass at it?cos they are staying at the same block so its quite easy for them to pass by each other...bros pls give some advice...thks

steamer
24-03-2005, 04:27 PM
bro, forget it lah..not worth the risk, remember there are other maids elsewhere with less risk...my own maid now n b4 also quite gd looking, but i know i can nvr try.

Reeemer
24-03-2005, 04:32 PM
There are better options out there, bro.

Doing maids are not worth the risk and effort.

itsabt6x
24-03-2005, 04:44 PM
well....to me, it all depends how much u treasure your relationship with your gf....if u decide to take the risk then u muz b ready to take the consequences too....(now dont u wish yr gf is as open minded as bro peterpan's?????)

once i had a pinoy f**kbuddy whom i picked up at my boy's wkend school....knowing fairly well that my wife knows the mum, kids n all...somehow i got the eye the maid n got her hp contact....managed to arrange some daytime romps and during her off days...but 1 think i make a point to do was to 'reward' her after each romp....sometimes paying her in cash or topping up her phonecard...this when on couple of months till she go back..... :cool:

Eastpipper
24-03-2005, 04:45 PM
u wantmaid?look for bro john teo!he gt lobang!kekeke
but dun take the risk unless she is really pretty as fiona xie!kekeke

benz
24-03-2005, 04:47 PM
consider the worst case scenarios

case 1
1. She gets pregnant, she may come after you to marry her?
2. The employer loses his/her deposit, come after you for the money?

case 2
1. She cries rape after you do it and you get to drink coffee with uncle policeman
2. GF finds out and leaves you.

case 3
1. She sticks to you like glue and wants you to be her full time boyfriend.
2. GF finds out and leaves you.

so you what do you think? wanna take a gamble and try?

newyorker88
24-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Dear Bondy,

I suggest you find FL better or go HC. Not worth the risk. Like many brothers here say liao what may happen. Maids are foreign workers and when compilcations get big, it is not fun at all.

I hope you are smart enough to know the dangers when you eat and shit too close....

GOod day

chickenzip
24-03-2005, 05:02 PM
maid not worth it lah...! u won't knw wat they are capable of man...!!?? :eek:

should i take a pass at it?cos they are staying at the same block so its quite easy for them to pass by each other...bros pls give some advice...thks

BigGuy
24-03-2005, 05:07 PM
My personal opinion......

WANT TO BONK BONK DON'T WANT ALSO BONK.........

Y i say this......you don't do it someone would......

Y i say this......you may not marry yr gf......

Y i say this......you may think back n say shit should have screwed anyway.

Last but not least......right or wrong, morally rite or morally wrong, religiously or non religiously......NOT IN THIS FORUM.....

Like NIKE advert.....JUST DO IT.

BONDDY
24-03-2005, 05:19 PM
wah u all bros give very very good advices..tink i will give it a pass....heehee...anyone want the contact can pm me...

nismo88
24-03-2005, 05:37 PM
...should i take the risk or risk the maid telling my gf wat we have done etc etc??or should i take a pass at it?cos they are staying at the same block so its quite easy for them to pass by each other...bros pls give some advice...thks

Bro, calculate the risk like in business.... if gf not so serious one then go ahead..... but if gf goin to be wifey type then consider more......
end of the day... if got bonk please provide FR... haha

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:22 PM
u dont wanna lose a gf to a maid right?can always find someone to service u.so dont take the risk,not worth it.anyway, u think ur gf will believe what the maid told her that u and her got something?well, maybe ur gf will take her as a crazy woman.hahaha.well, the final choice is urs

dap26
25-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Bro,i think you shld make yr own decision but for me i will defintely dun wan.Wat for take the risk.Mus think twice before do it.

webfox
25-03-2005, 06:41 PM
to bonk or not to bonk :) that's a hard question to answer but the cons weigh the pros so personally i wont' do it.

thaivisitor
25-03-2005, 07:29 PM
hi guys i am fairly new in here,gotta seek advice from everyone here..here goes the story

i gotta know this maid around my neighbourhood when i am washing car...she is washing her employer car too so we started chit chatting...but the problem is my gf is staying in the same block as her...shit....so we exchange hp numbers and i know this maid is those naughty type...should i take the risk or risk the maid telling my gf wat we have done etc etc??or should i take a pass at it?cos they are staying at the same block so its quite easy for them to pass by each other...bros pls give some advice...thks
Go For It Lor.... KNN at worst, next time she also wash your car mah....

thaivisitor
Check Out My Latest Update! Lara Croft - Tomb Raider!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=881352

BustLover
25-03-2005, 09:29 PM
If I were you, will ask my Kaki to bonk her first. From the feedback if she is good, then I will jump into it. If she is lousy, then give it a miss. :D

lexcorp
26-03-2005, 02:39 AM
Haha ji shuo bu yu wu si yu ren, (what you don't want to happen to yourself better not do onto others) scully kaki get into trouble how :) better go for FL at geylang

If I were you, will ask my Kaki to bonk her first. From the feedback if she is good, then I will jump into it. If she is lousy, then give it a miss. :D

thaivisitor
26-03-2005, 02:58 AM
like dat might as well you PM him your contact no lor... :D

thaivisitor
Lastest Edition 26/03/03 - EBONY!!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=882115

kelvindartz
26-03-2005, 04:34 AM
WHat IF:

-the maid tells other maids in the vicinity about your romp with her?
-the maids in turn tell their employers
-the employers tell their neighbours

you will become popular in no time!

rahl
26-03-2005, 09:28 AM
How come this thread seem to have turned into anti-maid thread? Sighhh. Bonking a maid comes with more or less the same complications as another female. Are they more indiscreet or more a risk? I dont think so.

To the thread-starter, do what you desire, just dont get caught! :p

Cheers.

Michael
26-03-2005, 09:55 AM
When I was studying probabilities, they have this risk matrix, so it goes like this:

High Risk + Heavy Consequences,
High Risk + Light Consequences,
Low Risk + Heavy Consequences,
Low Risk + Light Consequences,

Think yours is the first case, so better not... :D

BONDDY
26-03-2005, 10:51 AM
WHat IF:

THIS ONE QUITE TRUE,if kana sabo i will be popular in no time man...phew...
looks like all the bros will give it a pass..okie thks for all the info man..really appreciate it

logonpal
27-03-2005, 12:10 AM
WHat IF:

THIS ONE QUITE TRUE,if kana sabo i will be popular in no time man...phew...
looks like all the bros will give it a pass..okie thks for all the info man..really appreciate it

hi buddy

i can see tat bonking this maid has its fun.. OF course, the risks are there. many brudders here hv already spelt out for u. but the thrill of bringing her to a hotel room and f*** her upside down is also an excitement and challenge too.. not the same as going to HC/ GL..... and thinking abt just being w/ her in the hotel room.. taking shower together, oral sex, bonk her raw (your choice), cum inside her, cum in her mouth.. wow.. the fantasy has no end...

in my apartment, theres' also lots of nice maids tat are bonkable.. BUT ONE THING TAT STOP ME IS THIS: THEY JUST CAN'T KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT... PINOY MAIDS ARE BORN TO TALK/CHAT/GOSSIP.....

sO, forget it...
Pal

Prince Spa
27-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Bonk her but do it in your house if not you got caught you will be accused of raping. Anyway, I expect to read about you in Straits Times soon for "raping."

Can pass your GF to me or not if you don't want her already? Why GF always go to this type of guy who wanted to bonk a maid one? Why a nice faithful guy like me no girl want one?

Bonking an Indonesian/ Filipino maid is an insult to your GF if she finds out & I am sure if she takes you back she will never trust you with a maid at home to look after your future kids. :D

Castrol
27-03-2005, 12:58 AM
i gotta know this maid around my neighbourhood when i am washing car...she is washing her employer car too so we started chit chatting...thks

bro, please go give her a good screw.
a maid got to wake up early to work like fuck till late at nite, dont even have time to touch herself. ;)

BONDDY
28-03-2005, 10:56 AM
hi bros how do i delete this thread??can anyone help me to delete this thread?

master
28-03-2005, 03:51 PM
lol...i dont know if u have involve in other forums before but for your infor as in any other forums usually only the moderators or the admins have the power to close or delete the threads :)

nakamara
28-03-2005, 03:55 PM
A definite NONO...only wanna state that do not ever shit where you r eating at :)

milffella
28-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Been there done that.when i was about 18, got to know my neighbour's maid.
always rubba her when i see her, one day she invite me home when my neighbour not around...and bang the shit out of her.later when i was gone for 'holiday' in RTC. when come back after 3 years. neighbour has already change maid

thaivisitor
28-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Been there done that.when i was about 18, got to know my neighbour's maid.
always rubba her when i see her, one day she invite me home when my neighbour not around...and bang the shit out of her.later when i was gone for 'holiday' in RTC. when come back after 3 years. neighbour has already change maid
I think this time they engage an old maid leh... KNN scared you bonk her again mah... kekekekekekek

thaivisitor
BARELY 18 YEARS OLD!
Also YOUNG GIRL IN HARD CORE
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=886460