PDA

View Full Version : KTV with local sg girls

raginghormones
23-03-2005, 03:59 AM
hey bros i did a search on ktv with local girl but i cant seem to find them.. so i started a new thread.. so pls dun deduct my point..

can any 1 intro ktv that got local girls??

i noe XTD n BOSS but i heard the butterfly time there is damnnnnnnnn long..

so any 1 can intro other ktv???

Lowell
23-03-2005, 11:47 AM
you looking for SG girls....malay or chinese?

Malay the sleazier joints you'll probably find, and they know how to have fun with you, and they're not so expensive.

Boss...well...been there...but as you said, butterfly damn one kind, and i didn't have fun there.

seekfun
23-03-2005, 11:55 AM
hey bros i did a search on ktv with local girl but i cant seem to find them.. so i started a new thread.. so pls dun deduct my point..

You can try House of Cognac at windsor hotel level 3. The gals there are mainly local. Got chinese and malays. Some bros who went there enjoyed as the gals can play. Enjoy...

wanker10
23-03-2005, 12:14 PM

U can try Egos at Little India opposite Blk 808 or 888 (correct me if i'm wrong). 99% Singaporean.

But I personally do not like the place cos the girls there got no service or should i say rude especially towards us (middle age man) IMHO. They could not be bothered with you and they just keep talking among themselves even though we pay for them to entertain us.

And they also close at midnight.

SilviaS13
23-03-2005, 12:18 PM
egos is from 6pm to 12am.
heard there got theme nights, some night may be uniform nights and so on. but there is a thread about egos say the pricing thing not so swee. yet to try due to those comments. but mostly singaporeans.

raginghormones
24-03-2005, 12:25 AM
im looking for local chinese.. wooo theme night sound fun! lol

forex
24-03-2005, 12:44 AM

everywhere butterfly system the same, better looking girls, wait longer. Unless you willing to buy by the hours.

raginghormones
24-03-2005, 01:07 AM
everywhere butterfly system the same, better looking girls, wait longer. Unless you willing to buy by the hours.

ohh..

seems like ego got lotsa negative FR

anikin
24-03-2005, 01:20 AM
ohh.. seems like ego got lotsa negative FR

wah lan, it should not change so much right? :confused: the place is so hiong until i oso scared ... the gals quite daring to strip & bbbj my frens while in the room :eek: . i guess if i'm there alone, such things will not happen, but if u r in a group wif playful guys, they will start to warm up ... the malay chicks r especially playful ...

raginghormones
24-03-2005, 01:27 AM
the place is so hiong until i oso scared ...

lol.. dunno leh i search the threads abt egos.. all come out mostly -ve comments

straven
24-03-2005, 07:35 PM
or u can go echo ktv,there are local as well as prc and vietnese.locals mostly are minah but chinese also got :o

justhorny
24-03-2005, 10:23 PM
I used to visit K2 or Leisure Court in Parklane.. there got local chinese and malay gals besides viets...

but not too sure about now.. but heard from some bros, price there quite cheap liao (drinks wise)..

raginghormones
25-03-2005, 01:26 AM
I used to visit K2 or Leisure Court in Parklane.. there got local chinese and malay gals besides viets...

but not too sure about now.. but heard from some bros, price there quite cheap liao (drinks wise)..

thanks for sharing

Shuang_Jie_Gun
25-03-2005, 01:28 AM
for K2 the drinks is only cheap when its HH,if not its only a small difference frm places like XTD.didnt went in but went thru the price list while waiting for my viet ger who is wrking inside. :)

CNNcmg
25-03-2005, 03:39 PM

Hmm.. can try Egos if they are still like last time..
AT Belilios lane near tekka

This was a very famous place in the previous Sammy boy forum

Shuang_Jie_Gun
25-03-2005, 03:41 PM
the old Egos i havent been there before thou i heard of it often,went to Egos 3 once but was rather disappointed and i think i will nv go back again unless a miracle occurs. ;)

raginghormones
26-03-2005, 07:25 AM
haha what miracle you want??? miss singapore work there?? lol

thanks all bro for sharing

ubfei
27-03-2005, 11:33 AM
the old Egos i havent been there before thou i heard of it often,went to Egos 3 once but was rather disappointed and i think i will nv go back again unless a miracle occurs. ;)

I agree with you.....Ego went before and found it is too expensive///
Mummy will bring you gals that can play after 30 mins, she bring another gals for exchange....good strategic....

Anyway, not worth to go.....unless you won ToTo

ashtro
30-03-2005, 01:57 AM
went egos3 also find tat its expensive and the gers keep butterfly.. not really worth it, and the carpark is expensive too!!! :mad:

Siam_Bu
30-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Ya Ya Agree :( know a girl name serene there. but no fun la

cheongster_11
30-03-2005, 02:07 AM
ya. rem K2 used to have local sg gals. can try there

ashtro
30-03-2005, 02:09 AM
know a ger called jazelyn,not bad... but too ex for FJ... $350!! at least for me,its quite ex loh... dun tink i will go there again..

Siam_Bu
30-03-2005, 02:13 AM
Wah $350 Cannot make it :(

teraterm55
30-03-2005, 02:44 AM
i am surprise no one mention XTD.
have been going there quite frequent these days.
and they do have stocks of singapore gals.

saw a few i can only guess they are from poly.

Warning. if you dont like disco, singapore gals might not
be suitable for you. one of my friend sot one singapore
gal. took her out a few times he almost died.

Quoting his words "I getting old, not enough energy to play with her, do in disco then 9x9 can die one you know"

HAHAHHAHAHAH.. you know who you are.... anyway take care.
you are not old just not YOUNG enough hahahhahah.

raginghormones
30-03-2005, 02:58 AM
lol

poly??!! so young only?? less then 20??

Optimus_Prime
30-03-2005, 09:30 AM
i am surprise no one mention XTD.
have been going there quite frequent these days.
and they do have stocks of singapore gals.

saw a few i can only guess they are from poly.

Warning. if you dont like disco, singapore gals might not
be suitable for you. one of my friend sot one singapore
gal. took her out a few times he almost died.

Quoting his words "I getting old, not enough energy to play with her, do in disco then 9x9 can die one you know"

HAHAHHAHAHAH.. you know who you are.... anyway take care.
you are not old just not YOUNG enough hahahhahah.

The gals are not so young lah... poly would be 17-19 yrs old !!???

Most of the local gals there ar about 21-24yrs former poly yes.. currently in poly NO !!

yeah a lot of them like to go disco after work... just no energy to keep up lah

paebleu
28-04-2005, 03:03 AM
sg gals so despo for money meh?

evo3
28-04-2005, 04:12 AM
If you do not want the gal to butterfly also can be arrange, just tell the mamasan that you want to book the gal for the nite, the mkt rate is only $200 from 9pm till end of the biz

lazyguy
28-04-2005, 05:08 AM
wao tat cheap... last time i go few other ktv ... i ask the mamasan they say at least 300 hundred wor... 200 hundred is cheap

Ah Dez
28-04-2005, 09:43 AM
i am kind of negetive about XTD also..... but then, all these joints which can play are all the same.....

BLUE MOON
17-05-2005, 06:18 PM
KABUKI also got local girl. a few girl r 19-20years old n looks ok lar.