PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to lady in black at woodlands

imamiah
11-01-2013, 02:24 PM
My sincere apologies to the amazingly tall and leggy lady in short black skirt and stockings today at woodlands MSCP this afternoon (11/1/2013). I didn't mean to intrude on you. Looked like you were waiting for some action. If I had spoiled your mood or heist, my sincere apologies.

Anyway, I'm game if you are keen to meet up :)

Samsters, pls don't zap me ok?

Meow^^
11-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Er....you hope that lady is a Samster? lol :D

Rasta Marley
11-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Er....you hope that lady is a Samster? lol :D

He he, TS is taking a chance on this. Well, you'll never know unless you try.

TS, I respect your style in openly apologizing on this thread.....makes it enticing too as given the description you have provided, this Lady In Black seems to be piping H-O-T!!

Spicy98
11-01-2013, 02:42 PM
My sincere apologies to the amazingly tall and leggy lady in short black skirt and stockings today at woodlands MSCP this afternoon (11/1/2013). I didn't mean to intrude on you. Looked like you were waiting for some action. If I had spoiled your mood or heist, my sincere apologies.

Bro, put advert on newspaper i think the chances are higher. ;)

wally888
11-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Maybe TS mistaken lady in black as WL :D

Now u got trouble with man in black! :D

littlepok
11-01-2013, 03:43 PM
so little description.... how to decipher?

i try... lady in black waiting for bf to go hanky panky with her, maybe in her car, rubbing pussy or what. then TS hide behind some cars then creep forward to peep and got caught by her.

now see if she is samster, he want to get some free bonk or something.

maybe the bf can PM him jio him out and give a good one

Meow^^
11-01-2013, 04:28 PM

i try... lady in black waiting for bf to go hanky panky with her, maybe in her car, rubbing pussy or what. then TS hide behind some cars then creep forward to peep and got caught by her.

In short....you happy i happy..let happy together :D

asdfghjkl
11-01-2013, 06:53 PM
interesting.. care to share the FR of what happened? :o

Rasta Marley
11-01-2013, 08:33 PM
interesting.. care to share the FR of what happened? :o

Hmm.....doubt if there's any upcoming FR. Seems more like an apology....unless TS is not telling us the more pertinent details! LOL

corsiar74
11-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Yalor....better write a little bit of the short adventure happened there...like abit of no head no tail...:D

cereal-killer
11-01-2013, 08:39 PM

my take ...

TS is a pervert, followed her all day and ended up in woodlands MSCP. followed her to her floor and followed her back to her car. she ended up waiting in her car and TS crawls to the sides to peep.. she freaks out, chases after him but not before she snaps a couple of his sorry a$$ before he ran :p

gajugu
11-01-2013, 09:00 PM
ok, i will not zap you :))

imamiah
11-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Sorry bros... No FR leh. I was actually recceing for a good mscp for my own hanky panky. Found this ulu mscp. But seems like someone's playground. The amazingly tall lady actually hor... Look like... Ladyboy or CD. I like. Haha.

Forsyth
11-01-2013, 10:18 PM

I like your style of public apology and approach, very different and rather sincere.

All you need to hope is the small chance that she also reads this forum and maybe she would respond to you..........

Sorry bros... No FR leh. I was actually recceing for a good mscp for my own hanky panky. Found this ulu mscp. But seems like someone's playground.

.......and I think this part may ruin any possibility that she would pm you or anything in the off chance that she does come here and is game.

Quick, the last sentence, edit it :eek:

volcano
12-01-2013, 12:07 AM
looks like u made a terrible mistake...care to share :rolleyes:

keewee
12-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Wah this is interesting

imamiah
14-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi sweetie, if you are the CD that I saw... Pls pm me...

september
14-01-2013, 11:58 AM

good luck to u bro... why not trying for her at the same place?

hom3r
14-01-2013, 12:02 PM
pm sent~ :)

Rasta Marley
14-01-2013, 03:50 PM

So, any PMs received so far from the lady in black? ;-)

Xgenre
14-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Now u got trouble with man in black! :D

I think you mean the man in blue lah (policeman). Man in black is Will Smith leh and he deals with aliens. Unless woman in black is... :p

TS ah, even if the lady in black wants to reply you, she might be so pissed that you think she is a ladyboy instead of a real woman. Instead of posting here, why not wait for her at the same carpark? If she does her deals there, chances are higher that you will find her there. Can stick a piece of paper on her preferred car park lot saying 'if you suck cock here, please call me at XXXX'.

hom3r
14-01-2013, 04:50 PM
i think you mean the man in blue lah (policeman). Man in black is will smith leh and he deals with aliens. Unless woman in black is... :p

ts ah, even if the lady in black wants to reply you, she might be so pissed that you think she is a ladyboy instead of a real woman. Instead of posting here, why not wait for her at the same carpark? If she does her deals there, chances are higher that you will find her there. Can stick a piece of paper on her preferred car park lot saying 'if you suck cock here, please call me at xxxx'.

lol ~~~~~~~

lt0l0tl
14-01-2013, 04:58 PM
pm me the location of mscp. I work nearby.. can set up sentry post for u if I skived from works....:D

Blue_gal
15-01-2013, 10:07 PM
a line tat say... U Never TRY .. u NEVER KNOW... haahaha...

its born in the GUY's blood...... :p

LovePotion
15-01-2013, 10:09 PM
wowww like that also can...haha... thats a gd one...and a gd try as well

ningcaichen
16-01-2013, 09:44 AM
So, any PMs received so far from the lady in black? ;-)
think he already 投胎 liao lah....:D

acidicavex
16-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Did you see her at night or board day light??

69Sniper
16-01-2013, 01:21 PM
My sincere apologies to the amazingly tall and leggy lady in short black skirt and stockings today at woodlands MSCP this afternoon (11/1/2013).

aiyoyo brudder no head no tail, tink many here waitin 4 ur full story :p

imamiah
17-01-2013, 05:09 PM
pm sent~ :)

Don't make me happy leh... Where got pm??! Lol