PDA

View Full Version : Different kinds of sexperience around Asia

dustzee
10-01-2013, 04:28 AM
Hello guys.

I'm starting this thread to share different types of sexperience I have in different parts of the region. And I hope other bros will share their tips.

I'm not much of a Cheong person. In fact, I usually get too lazy to find places to get laid. But once in a while, when working alone in a foreign country, I will try to find sexciting things. And I discover that different places offer different things.

Chapter 1: The Vietnamese CockTease Massage

After I graduated, I was really just a very noob virgin. And the first interesting experience was a business trip in HCM.

Being led by a local, we were told to visit a health spa and "relax". It was really a very good spa in this hotel called "I forgot the name!" Anyway, after suana, I was led to this room, which has a very narrow bed, a hole to position the head for breathing space and also a round window at the door.

It can't be wrong, this is a decent place. Everything looks set up for a proper massage. But the windows, can't they just cover it with curtains since I'm going to be partially nude?

I waited inside the room with my body faced down. Soon, a very attractive young lady joined me. I saw her and I blushed a bit (noob mah). She let out a laugh, sensing that I was feeling awkward, and said:" Oh, it's cold here!"

In my mind, I was thinking "Then why you need to wear short skirt"

To be precise, she was wearing some sort of qi pao with extremely short skirt.

But knowing this is a decent massage, I tried to distract myself from thoughts that will embarrass me. She started to rub on my back. It was good. Very very professional. The touch was just right. The circles she was drawing on my back was easing the tension.

Suddenly, she climbed onto the bed and sat on my bum. I could feel her soft and bouncy bums. She pressed on my back a while more, and I was enjoying all that sensation. And then, she stood up, and she was stepping on my back.

I wasn't sure if she was really light, or she was holding on to bars on the ceiling. Her massage with the feet was wonderful. Basically, her feet work better than hands. They traveled around my back with different patterns. Zigzag, figure of 8, circles... It was so good.

And then, she asked me to turn over and started working on my legs. Which was, of course, also very good. I was relaxed all the way and then suddenly, she was massaging my inner thighs.

You see, the entire massage up to then was very therapeutic. It was the real deal. That was why I was able to relax and let my guard down. But when her hands moved to the inner thighs, I was thinking.... oh shit.... I better not steam and embarrass myself.

So, I know this will sound very stupid. But i started thinking about math. What is 1 + 3? Nah...too easy. 29 x 45? That's so tough i won't even try to attempt. Hm... should I be thinking about the sadako show i watched last night instead?

I can only say, her hands were like magic. The fingers were smooth. So smooth I could feel them sliding on the skin. But it wasn't because the touch is light. The pressure was just nice. I simply felt her fingers dancing on the thighs. Moving in circular yet unpredictable paths. Gently brushing the sides of my balls sometimes (I was wearing a pair of loose boxers)

Before long, my little brother was elected with the flag flapping proudly. It was pushing fiercely against the fabric of the boxers. I was thinking in my mind.... oh no.... she must have noticed this. But it felt kinda enjoyable for me to have a young girl looking at my manhood in its glory.

She didn't seem to matter and continued massage the inner thigh. Only, this time she moved inwards even more. Her hands were so smooth. And she gently moved to massage the area under the balls ( She was avoiding contact with the main items thus far). That was it, the Jyuubi was unsealed.

Very surprisingly (to a noob), she seemed very satisfied with her own performance. And suddenly grabbed my boxers, and the head hiding underneath, and looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"You want massage here??"

"NO!"

"Why?? It's so big now. I help you relax"

"NO! Sorry!" My virgin mentality come into play. I will only let my virgin cock fuck a virgin hole that is of a virgin girl who is my true love and we live happily ever after.

"really??" her finger circles around the fabric, which was also the tip of my brother's head.

"No! I just want massage"

She pouted. And went back to massage other parts of my body. All time time, my brother is still standing tall and she looked at it and complained I was being a little boy. Finally, she decided to go ahead and ignored my fake protests. She pulled down the boxers and quickly wrapped her hand around the shaft.

"wait!!!....."

" Don't worry little boy!" She smiled. "Big boy now!" She continued stroking the 2IC.

Now, I have ex gfs who did the same thing for me in the past. But they were all boring and mechanical. I would pretty much rather DIY. But this girl was very very well versed in the art of penis pleasing. Her hands were smooth. Her strokes were unpredictable, but thoroughly engaging. And she knows how to play with different parts of the penis (Yes, there are different parts, as I found out).

Her 2 hands were so magical and I surrendered completely already. I didn't care that the window on the door was wide open too. I just wanted to submit to my new master, that young girl who was paying so much attention to my penis right now.

She giggled. "You so sensitive!" I ddn't bother to respond.

Her touch was making me very comfortable. It was like suddenly, all the nerves were from the penis. Her touch was amplified so much in my mind. And honestly, at that point of time, I could only feel my penis, not any other parts of the body.

Finally, she decided she played enough. And It was time for me to release. She started pumping the shaft. Her grip was so firm but her skin was so silky. It didn't feel like somebody was masturbating me, it felt like I was fucking her hand. The warmth, the smoothness, the firm strokes...... And not long later, I exploded.

I swear, that day I cum buckets. because even when I was cumming, she was eagerly milking the penis for more.

"Ok, you can be little boy again!"

I didn't say anything. I just felt very relaxed. All tension released. I just wanted a deep sleep. She washed her hands. And then proceed on with the massage.

frolicsome
10-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Good start. Please continue.

alan0338
10-01-2013, 09:21 AM
camp for chapter 2 .. :D

fizzer
10-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Bro TS, I liked reading your post and it inspired me to share some with you and other Bros here. I whipped up my laptop and spent a good 20mins on writing my experiences to share with you good brothers out there. It's alittle lengthy but I hope you like it. Pls up my points if you like it to inspire me to write more.

Confessions of a business traveler;
Being the busy business traveler who is always travelling regionally has its perks… and since I’m currently on vacation, I’m gonna allow my creative writing juices flow and let you boys and girls in on some of the dirty deeds encountered during my travels.

Disclaimer;
The story you are about to read are a representation of my personal experiences and are in no way deemed as the norm for business travellers, so please do not stereotype your goody two shoes neighbour who frequently travels. Please do not PM to ask about the locations mentioned or contacts of persons involved. Stories that will be shared are only the positive ones, it is not always so Rosy across the fence, there will bound to be negative ones if you have travelled enough. It’s more about limiting those negative experiences that really count ;)
Have a pleasant read!

Waking up in the early hours of the morning to catch the 1st flight out of Singapore is something I really dread, the only upside is that in a couple of hours I’ll be far away from home experiencing some of the best lust the region has to offer.

This may sound lame, but during the early years of my travel, I planned my trips meticulously; not the meetings lined up or presentations for clients, instead planning of where I should be headed after hours to get relieved from the stress built up over the day of endless meetings. My research or planning would include identifying Hotels in close proximity to where I wanted to be at the end of the day to avoid the crazy traffic congestions in most parts of Asia. Today all this information is at my finger tips and the need to scramble through all this information rarely arises unless you are ploughing new territory. The good brothers in SBF have aided me in my research and have provided me with some of the best experiences ever. So if you want to chiong, please be hard working and do your homework!

The day is Monday and time is a quarter to eight in the morning and the plane just landed in Soekarno-Hatta International airport. I really hate to arrive at this hour as the massive number of people trying to clear immigration is crazy… fortunately I’m a proud owner of an APEC Business Card which always comes in handy because you get to use the priority Q for immigration clearing.

Thank you for reading so far, this means that you are not a sex crazed person only looking for lustful content in my writing… haha
I will not bore you guys any further and get down to some serious business, After a long day of meetings and negotiations I’m flexed mentally as well as physically. I usually take my 1st night overseas a little slow paced to ensure I have the energy to walk a further distance for the many more nights to come.

I headed a couple of streets down form the hotel I was staying to a MP well visited by the brothers in SBF. Went straight to the lounge / viewing gallery and wasted no time in ordering myself a beer to quench my thirst. Mommy then came to explaining the deal to me, I was surprised that well groomed mommy of about 40yrs old could converse with me in perfect English without annotations of an Indonesian slang. The deal was this, pick a gal, pay money, go to the room and be pampered… simple enough eh. So she started introducing several gals to me explicitly mentioning their special qualities. “This is Anne, nice and tight body, very hardworking, big bouncy boobs etc…” none really caught my attention, and by this time I’m almost done with my Bintang Beer, suddenly a gal popped out of nowhere and asked if she could sit with me at my table, I thought nothing of it and politely agreed. We started chatting for a while and she asked if she could order herself a drink on my tab and I said “please order whatever you want”. She is not a real looker, but she really made up for it in the PR department, very chatty and converse quite well in English. I knew somewhere at the back of my head that she would ask me to select her to be my mate for that session. The witty conversation went on for about 30mis and it seems like we were long lost friends chatting about anything under the sun and oblivious to our surroundings. What I really liked about this girl is her attitude; she took the first step to approach my table and started a conversation with a complete stranger which she made me feel so comfortable because she herself was comfortable about being around me.

to be continued...

fizzer
10-01-2013, 05:22 PM
So she the politely asked if I could take her for the session and I wasted no time in agreeing, went to the room and suddenly my boss called and asked me to send him an urgent document. So I told her to wait a moment till I sent the urgent document to my boss via my blackberry… while I was busy masturbating my blackberry to send out the email. She led me to the sofa and got me to sit down, she then slowly removed my clothing one piece at a time while I was still trying to send out the email. Before I knew it, Damd! I was in the nude already…. Finally finished sending the email and just as she was about to strip, I stopped her….. “kennapa sayang?” (what’s wrong darling?) she asked, I told her that I would prefer to remover her clothing myself (don’t you guys realise that most of the time you get straight down to the dirty deed even without experiencing the simple little things like removing your parthner’s clothing)

She continued to smile and started to hug me while I was still sitting on the couch. I slowly reached for the end of her mini dress which was about ¾ the way up from her thigh… and slipped my hand under her dress to feel the warmth and moisture that was peering through the sexy little cotton boy shorts that she was wearing. By this time I had just removed her dress and to my delight she is not wearing any bra, revealing an ample pair of Bs fitted onto a petite little frame. With her boy shorts still on she slides and rubs her privates over my already hard prick and continues with the passionate cat bath. She then kneeled on the floor between my legs, took my cock in one hand stroking slowly in an up and down motion while the other hand was massaging my balls. While she was doing all that, we looked each other in the eyes and I saw the very hungry and lustful come fuck me look in her eyes. The next thing I knew, she had taken my prick into her mouth and skilfully using her nimble tongue to “draw” circles on my already very large / about to explode dick, excellent suction coupled together to sexy forward and reverse thrust, made me almost cum as I twitched to control the premature ejaculation if I had just allowed my mind to wonder, there goes the end of the story. She perhaps knew I was holding back and to my delight, told me to relax and allow her to make me cum as we could take to another round of fucking later after showering. So she continued with the passionate blowjob and consciously makes the effort to have eye contact while at it, I personally found this very sexy and really dumbfounded as if she was sucking the life out of me. She picked up the pace and the seal on her pouty little lips got tighter, she knew that I was about to cum and went in deeper on my 7” prick so much so that I could feel the back of her throat with the tip of my penis. This had made her gaged a little probably due to the slight discomfort of meat pounding and filling every single square inch of her mouth. Upon reaching the climax I unloaded a thick spew of cum into her mouth and she continued to maintain the suction and motion to ensure that the entire shaft was clean and free from spunk. She quickly ran into the bathroom to spit it out, while she was doing so a random thought sprang into my mind and I thought to myself wouldn’t it have been a perfect closure should she have swallowed my spunk.

She then signalled me to join her in the bathroom to take a shower, she took her time to ensure that every bit of my body was soaped and rinsed even at places where the sun don’t shine….kekeke. Once done, I took a towel to dry myself while she continued to wash her privates for the session that awaits. I was waiting for her on the bed watching some random Indonesian local channel on the TV. She emerged from the Bathroom with her hair bun up and towel neatly wrapped around her body and walked over to the bed where I was resting and sat on the bed beside me, she asked if I still had the power to go one more round with her. I replied with my well-rehearsed stage lines “It really depends on how good you are” (said in a tone as if issuing her a challenge). The clock was ticking and there was only 45mins left of the initial 90mins, told her to start her performance. She started with the usual catbath and nibbles on my nipples, but these rarely get me excited, I’m more of the raunchy grind and pump kind of guy. She noticed that her attempts to get me hard and excited were all in vain so she switched tactics, she reached out into her handbag and pulled out a vibrator (I was thinking to myself; why the hell would a WL like her have a vibrator in her bag, but I was too excited to see the show to care the less).

She then clicked the toy as if commanding it to life and I could hear the light pulsating and buzzing sounds that it produced… She started giving herself some stimulation on her nipples with the toy, quickly moving it down south for some clitoral action, amidst all these I could see that she was no ordinary WL, she was a very hungry WL willing to please to please her patrons. She started to moan slightly as she inserted the toy into her virginal, pussy juice was starting to flow as she put the toy in and out of her love hole… I was enjoying every bit of the action and started to manhandle my own dick, before long she took my hand made me hold the toy which was already in her virginal and said that she wanted me to do it for her, this is really something new for me as I’ve never toyed with such apparatus in MPs before and thought that it was really sexy. Now that I’m in control, I varied the pace and angle of approach with each stroke. Once I hit the right spot, I would continue to hammer at it till it makes her arch her back and tighten her whole body twitching in estacy.

She then rolled me over onto my back and gave me a cheeky smile while on top of me. Her hands reached for my meat stick which was already hard and set a condom in place for some penetrating action. We started out in missionary like all boring couples do and slowly but surely explored various positions. I particularly liked her simple but effective cowgirl and reverse cowgirl probably because she knows that the secret is in the hips. Loved the scene while she was riding me, boobs bouncing, shouts of pure pleasure. I knew if I were to let her continue her wild pace, I would be unloading in now time. So I figured that I had to take control of the situation and set the pace according to what was comfortable to in order to not to prematurely ejaculate.

So while she was riding me, I sat up and hooked her legs on my forearm and stood up. I was her natural reaction to wrap her hands around my neck so that she would not loose balance, while all this was happening my dick was still in her pussy and the shocked looked in her eyes was priceless. With her dumbfounded reaction I could tell that she had not experienced one of the best sex positions ever know to man. So we did it with me standing up while carrying her. I lifted her with arms and let gravity do the rest… in this position you get deep and pleasurable penetration for both guy and gal…. I gotta admit you got to be reasonably fit to even wanna try this because it is quite taxing on the heart. Back to the story….. so I was pounding her like no tomorrow at my slow pace, but the shout of pleasure from her were getting louder as we both bounced up and down in sync, I knew she was almost there when her whole body was tightening up and I could feel her juices trickle down my thigh. The next thing I felt was a gripping hold of her pussy onto my cock….continued for about a Min and set her down on the bed and positioned her for doggy. Her rear view presented her lovely love hole dripping wet from the orgasm she just had. Place my dick in position and her hole welcome me in with no resistance due to the natural lube she secreted.

Doggied her and grabbed her breast from behind asserting force to show her that I am the one that is domineering her pussy. I could see beads of perspiration forming on her back as well as feel drips of sweat rolling down my sideburns. Feel quite sexy with 2 sweaty bodies get into contact feels very raw and real definitely does not feel like commercial sex even if it was. With all the deep thrusting and fast paced action I could feel her body and pussy tightening up… I was game to cum together with her this time as we were running alittle behind schedule..haha “fire in the hole” and unloaded my rounds . We both just lay on the bed without saying anything probably because we were both trying to cath our breath from the strenuous sexcercise we just had. She placed her hand on my chest and roll over to face me and gave a small peck on my cheek. She then helped me to clean up and showered my once more before I left.

Hope you guys and gals liked it... sorry for being so long winded :D

dustzee
10-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Interesting experience bro. One more thing to check on my list :D

Here's another interesting experience in HCM

Chapter 2: The Table Pool Clubs in HCM

I think many bro will know about this. Playing pool in HCM is probably the best in the world.

So at night, the local business partner bought us to this pool club. It's opposite the street housing armageddon. Once we entered, a group of scantily dressed ladies were looking at us. And the local partner expertly fingered 2 of the most chio girls.

"This one and this one"

This one A was a tall slender woman. Nice face, innocent look. Slim.

This one B, was petite, but at least E cup sia. Half the breasts was hanging out.

So this was how it worked. The girls showed us to the pool room. There were 3 guys, 2 girls. At any one time, it's a battle between a guy and a girl.

If the girl won, we had to pay her 10 USD. If we won, she would strip and accept a punishment.

So the local guide went first with the slim girl. The gap between them was too huge. The local guide won easily. And the slim girl stripped and did a lap dance for him. The girl also bared her breasts and paraded around the room, pressing the pair of boobs to my face when she passed me.

Ok, so that was the demo. Now, it was my turn to fight the E cup girl. The E Cup girl was very short. I think she was shorter than the cue, hence, it should be an easy win. Right?

No! I didn't understand the real game during the preview. The real game wasn't the pool. The real game started when I was leading, and the girl apparently wanted to earn her $10 very much.

So while I was going for the last 5 balls, the E Cup girl came over to me and hugged my arm. To be precise, she was pressing her breasts on my arm. So I couldn't aim properly. Ok.... she had adv 1.

After composing myself a while later. I had 4 balls left (sounds strange). Ecup girl came to me again and slid her hand into my pants. I jumped. But was later told by everyone in the room that it was a legitimate move. Fair and square, they said. So I had to try to aim for the ball while she was playing with my balls.

PAM!! The ball went into the pocket. I was so proud of my determination.

The Ecup girl, apparently wasn't happy, now moved on to attack the 2IC. She grabbed, pumped, stroked and ran her finger through its length. Shit, I was erecting in front of the business partners. And they seemed to enjoy it. What a strange world!

PAM! Didn't even hit the ball. The girl was jumping in joy.

So I decided it was my turn. If she can play with my 2IC when I was concentrating, then I will help myself to her E Cups. And that's what I did, while she was aiming, I went behind her and groped her. My hands moved into her bra and wander freely. Waaaa. E cup really felt different. It's like a huge mass of goodies. And hers was especially bouncy.

I think she felt tickled and she was fidgeting a lot. PAM...... no goal!!! :D But I was actually smiling because of another thing, or things!

I couldn't remember everything about the game. All I know was that the E Cup girl was undefeated for the next 7 rounds of pool. It was time to go back when the girls were protesting a little. So, under their suggestion, me and another friend went to the room on top. The local partner said he had plenty of such stuffs so he'll skip.

So, the E Cup girl decided she go with me. She led me to this room, which was really very run down. It was simply a room with a mattress on the floor. I didn't want to lie on the mattress cos ..... eh.... I think nobody who's a bit hygienic will not want to lie there.

But the girl wasn't planning to use the bed either. She unzipped my pants, and she asked me to help her take off her bra. Wow.... the breasts look even better when seen raw. The nipples were kinda big. But the E cup was so firm and in good shape.

Then she started working on 2 IC.... with her breasts!!!!!

It was the first, and sadly, only tit fuck I ever had.

blackdevil
11-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Great FR guys! I'm also starting to make regular trips to JKT this year, Bro Fizzer's FR's good guides to how to operate.

Keep it going guys! And i'll add mine when i've conquered some...

heroic
11-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks for sharing. Please carry on.

effulgent
11-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Seems like a long long story. Thanks for the effort.