PDA

View Full Version : Special Medicine

abcde
09-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Dear Bro out there,

recently i cheong in overseas and kanna caught by wife....felt so sad....though manage to bluff thru and get her to understand the situation and not for me...but for future cheonging i become worry of how she will react towards my overseas trip....

wondering if there is any medicine to make her forget what had happen hahahaha anybody got any idea

tolong tolong please help

wayne23416
09-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Hit her over the head? hahaha..kidding...Time heals all wounds man...trust is earned through time..

owl888
09-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Bro u have to lay low for the moment coz woman only remembers this kinda event, stays in their head permanently.:D Suggest u stop cheong overseas to avoid suspicion. Wanna cheong, take leave go JB during office hours.;)

Big Sexy
09-01-2013, 10:46 AM
you are a scum of the highest order.

why bother to make her forget this incident if you are going to do it again..
just tell her to either accept it or leave you.

but for future cheonging i become worry of how she will react towards my overseas trip....

abcde
09-01-2013, 11:07 AM
hi guys,

thanks for the reply....sometime i just felt like putting spell on her to make her agreed with all my doing and just follow my instructions as she is getting more demanding and commanding towards me (even before she found out about my cheoning she is already so demanding as she thought by tough she will make me scare and listen to her)

sorry to say, i even thought of poisoning her (i know it is evil) but it just come to my mind on all sorts of things like that....i worry i will get stress out one day....

so is there any more ideas???:confused:

kapsis360
09-01-2013, 11:36 AM
I've been caught before, not physically but through emails with my "lovers" two years back in Philippines...there's no remedy to your question, shame will come everytime you both read or see them on papers or movie, the feeling and awkwardness sucks big time.

Suggest you two go for a marriage retreat/encounter and talk things out, a good time for a remarriage, no distractions, no handphones, no TVs....am sure will help you both by being focus with your partner.

Men have sexual desires so does women, we all need them, just thrash out why you have the urge to cheong (men cheong because they loose interest in their partners over time, vice-versa).

It will do both good, trust me, been through, done that! :)

sta1100
09-01-2013, 11:41 AM
How you kana caught when you are over sea ??

kapsis360
09-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Left my laptop here and a straight log in to my hotmail reveals all the messages, my meetings, pics etc etc....Manila's a heaven for men, too many temptations....

(o)(o) Tuner
09-01-2013, 01:57 PM
TS you shouldn't have marry her since you like to cheong so much. Now you harbour the thought of killing her. :rolleyes:

alan0338
09-01-2013, 04:29 PM
its impossible for a woman to 4get la, but its easier for u to 4get about cheonging, :D

for a start u can use sulphuric acid and pour on ur cock first ... :p

banana81sg
09-01-2013, 08:11 PM
ermm....Hypnosis ?

aisheteru
09-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Let her caught you doing it few more times, she will then get used to it :D

esssinine
10-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Way to go brother, keep at it, you make her fed up she will do the same.

For women to cheong its as easy as blinking an eye, she opens her legs half the male population of Singapore will Queue up.

Then u will get her to forget you totally. :rolleyes:

abcde
10-01-2013, 10:55 AM
brother

i really desperate lay....any better idea? her words always very strong and i got no chance to repel....

actually i'm in love with a girl and always wanna get chance to go overseas so that i can meet her....

alamak....

EnolaGay
10-01-2013, 11:45 AM
If got such a medicine, I think we men dun nid so headache. Or u call the makers of Men In Black n see how to get that flash light thingy to clear the memory. lol. :D

Arniki
11-01-2013, 01:44 PM
very very well said....
"why bother to make her forget this incident if you are going to do it again..
just tell her to either accept it or leave you. "

dustzee
11-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Here's the prescription.

Drug name: Credit Card

Dosage: At least capacity of 20k

Directions:

Pass her the credit card and tell her to use it freely when you go overseas. She will bound to forget about your existence for the next 3 days. If you are looking at longer term solution, consider increasing the credit limit.

To make this even more effective, tell her she can have her share of fun too and all these are paid for, by the credit card. Since obviously you do not love her but want to keep her as a wife, this should be of no emotional side effect.

Alex20
13-01-2013, 04:31 AM
Bro you can try looking for doctors or Hypno Therapists.
It works by making a person forget some bad memories and things that they have been keeping for a long time and wish to forget but subconciously keeping it in them. Try to google it. Find for singapore. but your wife must be willing to go with you. Its not scary at all only feels like a dream. I went before.

wifey
15-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Bro, as a wife I wun forget n in fact will Juz file divorce.