PDA

View Full Version : White Panda Foot & Body Massage

bestbest
08-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Anyone been to this joint at Arab Street? I was there a couple of days ago and serviced by a local SYT. Place seems squeaky new and clean..both facilities and massage. Sorry to disappoint..also no GQ or sensual touch at all.

Anyway, massage by this SYT so so only, the woman spa type of slow and soothing massage. Limited facilities also except a small built in shower at the room. Also, not cheap at $60 per hour. Just for sharing and please don't pm me for names and address. You can find it out easily.

Also, no fake FR to sabo this place. As mentioned, it's squeaky clean.

bberry
08-01-2013, 11:36 PM
thanks for the FR, i wanted to give a try when i saw this new place last week. now no need liao..:D

nokia611o
09-01-2013, 12:06 AM
well ts, nobody interested to fake anything for a foot shop

bestbest
09-01-2013, 07:25 AM
well ts, nobody interested to fake anything for a foot shop

??? they also have individual rooms for massage

A fake FR still possible even it's s clean joint.

johnn
09-01-2013, 09:20 AM
foot massage by china man??
Any malaysian gals, usually they employ
malaysian gals, sporean shun tis kind of job.
Didnt go in and try, the rate pasted on the glass
door. Not cheap.
Those at ppl park complex, have better rate.

bestbest
09-01-2013, 05:01 PM
They have two locals n one is an SYT...Fiona if i m not wromg. Agree that its not cheap n wif very limited facilities.

nokia611o
09-01-2013, 05:34 PM
they hv put up with nice deco,n massage chair is solid type.

matureguy_sg
09-01-2013, 06:18 PM
:DSaw their ads in Wei xin too...

Spicy98
09-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Try Yue Yuen on the other far end of the street, not bad.

For HJ 24hrs de, pm me. Its somewhere there too. ;)

Robert68
09-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Try Yue Yuen on the other far end of the street, not bad.

For HJ 24hrs de, pm me. Its somewhere there too. ;)

not easy to find 24HR HJ, care to share?

kamsia

Spicy98
10-01-2013, 07:38 AM
not easy to find 24HR HJ, care to share?

kamsia

Check your pm bro. ;)

nehnehpok
10-01-2013, 07:49 AM
YueYuan, Green Apple, Tang Dynasty, Spellspa and Violet. All clean 24hrs spa that can be found along the NBR and JB (lavender St) area.

Spicy98
10-01-2013, 07:55 AM
YueYuan, Green Apple, Tang Dynasty, Spellspa and Violet. All clean 24hrs spa that can be found along the NBR and JB (lavender St) area.

Xi Yuan too. Along Lavender have Lucky Spa and one more across the road forgot name liao. :D

Mankok
12-01-2013, 05:33 AM
YueYuan, Green Apple, Tang Dynasty, Spellspa and Violet. All clean? 24hrs spa that can be found along the NBR and JB (lavender St) area.

And Love Spa, Yi Xin Ge.

Spicy98
23-02-2013, 02:36 AM
Been to this spa about 2 weeks ago and lazy to find the thread to write FR.
Saw this thread and fast hand fast leg write "abit" :D
Went to try out this spa knowing its a clean joint.

Went there ard 2am and was assigned a Male :eek:
Requested for a lady instead.

Place is not sound proof as can hear the garbage vehicle doing the clearing of the rubbish dump while massaging.
Room comes with attached bathroom.

Name: Forgot already, massage not bad.
Nationality: China (Harbin)
Looks: Typical clean massage lady
Dmg: 2hr $100

Simply love Harbin Chinese Masseur.

Cheers

adoe1
25-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Bros,

Use to frequent a few months back when Fiona & Vincy were there.
Anyone knows where they are working now?

alleway
10-05-2013, 06:28 PM
there's one therapist name kelly, prc quite sweet looking. tried her massage body for 1.5hr. overall rating 8/10

alleway
01-06-2013, 02:50 PM
just happened to see this blog on the net, great to see that they actually offer to china's most famous pedicure!!! didnt know they provided this service while i went for body massage by their famous masseuse>>>KELLY!!! will come back to this place 4 good clean massage...period.

anyway jus to share with u guys the bloggers link...

http://tiffanyyong.com/2013/05/05/the-white-panda-massage-review/

NicBaby
10-06-2013, 03:48 PM
I went to the joint yesterday to try Kelly's body massage. Was really happy with the massage. This gal knows all the points and has very good strength. She is very pleasant looking and friendly too and I would definitely return for another visit soon.. The only downside is that she served me water after the massage.. Was expecting a hot chinese tea ha ha.. Other than that, the overall experience of the spa was very good. Thanks Alleway bro for the good recommendation!

alleway
10-06-2013, 05:16 PM
if u guys frequent china, u jus hv to try e pedicure White Panda offers by their pro masseur. name i tink called ah hua. Not only pedicure, this guy still does ear cleaning n scrub that tks off all e dirt from every part of ur body.

This joint seems new thou, but lots of potential 2 bcom a powerhse around tat area. negative points are they lack enough SWT that most of us are looking for. but for great relaxing massage u can still get a good overall experience.

bluexxx
16-06-2013, 09:19 PM
I went to the joint yesterday to try Kelly's body massage. Was really happy with the massage. This gal knows all the points and has very good strength. She is very pleasant looking and friendly too and I would definitely return for another visit soon.. The only downside is that she served me water after the massage.. Was expecting a hot chinese tea ha ha.. Other than that, the overall experience of the spa was very good. Thanks Alleway bro for the good recommendation!

will go and try out bro recommendation, quite interesting with so many reviews on different spas around this area...clean place with beautiful therapist not easy to find

nehnehpok
17-06-2013, 08:47 AM
will go and try out bro recommendation, quite interesting with so many reviews on different spas around this area...clean place with beautiful therapist not easy to find

Yes totally agree. This area is really good for massage fanatics. Spas like White Panda, Greean Apple, Xiyuan, Yueyuan and Tang Dynasty really give us Bros lots of excellent choices. Best of all is that all the mentioned Spas are within at max 15 miniutes walking distance from one another. Great area for massage!

alleway
17-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Yes totally agree. This area is really good for massage fanatics. Spas like White Panda, Greean Apple, Xiyuan, Yueyuan and Tang Dynasty really give us Bros lots of excellent choices. Best of all is that all the mentioned Spas are within at max 15 miniutes walking distance from one another. Great area for massage!

personally im a fan of body massage and i go around tryin diff therapist, so far Tang has e best to offer as not only their skills set as aso their nite SYT actually gv ones mind a relaxing experience...i dont tink i wan a macho man or strong auntie actually hands on my soft n delicate body...haha

nehnehpok
17-06-2013, 01:58 PM
personally im a fan of body massage and i go around tryin diff therapist, so far Tang has e best to offer as not only their skills set as aso their nite SYT actually gv ones mind a relaxing experience...i dont tink i wan a macho man or strong auntie actually hands on my soft n delicate body...haha

I have not tried the Kelly at White Panda but I can double triple confirm that the Kelly over at Tang Dynasty Spa is an extremely pretty SYT who can also massage extremely well with ample strength. She is one of my latest recommendation. Will probably drop by White Panda to try their Kelly one of these days. I have tried White Panda's male foot reflexologist by the name of Ah Hua. He is simply superb, comparable to Ah Dong of Xiyuan Foot Spa.

alleway
17-06-2013, 06:41 PM
I have not tried the Kelly at White Panda but I can double triple confirm that the Kelly over at Tang Dynasty Spa is an extremely pretty SYT who can also massage extremely well with ample strength. She is one of my latest recommendation. Will probably drop by White Panda to try their Kelly one of these days. I have tried White Panda's male foot reflexologist by the name of Ah Hua. He is simply superb, comparable to Ah Dong of Xiyuan Foot Spa.

basically both joints kellys i hv tested their massage...both are good...in terms of looks, Tang's kelly is e prettiest masseur that hv ever laid hands on my gorgeous bod n i strongly agree to bro nehnehpok views...will try bro nehnehpok recomendation foot massage of Xiyuan ah dong soon...tat's y NBR is a great place 4 massage with so many great options for massage fanatics

as for lavender area..place aso packed with spas, tink besides Violet spa n spellspa e rest of them r small joints which lacks e ambience 4 a relaxing experience...hardcore massage fans will know wat i mean

nehnehpok
18-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Btw, Ah Biao at Green Apple Foot Spa is also another foot reflexology champion. When I need foot reflexology, I will either go for Ah Dong (Xiyuan), Ah Hua (White Panda) or Ah Biao (Green Apple). If I am not wrong, both Ah Hua and Ah Biao were formerly from Xiyuan too. When I am in need of good and proper body massage, I will definitely be at either of the Dynasties, Tang Dynasty Spa (NBR) or Han Dynasty Spa (Balestier). This is because to me generally the masseuses at both the Dynasties provide good and solid massage, and it is at a very affordable price and nice ambience. Of course I have been disappointed before but very rarely. This is only my personal opinion so no offence to any Bros who disagree with me.

bluexxx
18-06-2013, 04:06 PM
thank you bro nehnehpok & alleway, will go and try the recommendations

NicBaby
19-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the recommendation on Ah Biao and Ah Hua. I used to have a damn solid foot reflexologist named Ah Chen that I visited frequently in Chinatown but sadly he has moved to sembawang. Too damn far for me.. Prefer going to North Bridge road and chinatown area for my massages. Will visit Ah Biao from Green apple and Ah Hua from white panda soon and give my reviews on both..

NicBaby
19-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Hi Adoe1. Yep I remember fiona and vincy. They were the 2 SYTs of White Panda and I tried their massages about twice each although I didnt think their skills were anything to shout about. They left about 2 months ago but I dont know where they have gone to. Apparently the White Panda recep also doesnt know. But if you like them, i am sure you would also like their superstar Kelly who is similar in demeanour to those 2 although I personally feel kelly is defi prettier than fiona and vincy. But that's just my personal opinion..

bluexxx
19-06-2013, 10:06 PM
came here during noon requested for kelly, but she was already booked. so i was assigned to another therapist name wei wei. massage skills is those soothing type, ask to add another half hour.

damage was $72 for 1.5hrs
not bad looking for massage therapist
ambience of the place is quiet & relaxing

i must say this place is relaxing but seems to be lack of therapist for such big place.. still room for improvement. overall rating 7/10.

my next stop is tang dynasty kelly. pray that she is available when i call for booking next week. :):):)

nehnehpok
20-06-2013, 08:05 AM
came here during noon requested for kelly, but she was already booked. so i was assigned to another therapist name wei wei. massage skills is those soothing type, ask to add another half hour.

damage was $72 for 1.5hrs
not bad looking for massage therapist
ambience of the place is quiet & relaxing

i must say this place is relaxing but seems to be lack of therapist for such big place.. still room for improvement. overall rating 7/10.

my next stop is tang dynasty kelly. pray that she is available when i call for booking next week. :):):)

Will try out either Kelly or WeiWei later today. Is WeiWei new? It seems like there were no other FRs on her previously. Anyway, if I get to try her later, I will post an update.

alleway
23-06-2013, 03:40 PM
with their kelly booked, i opted 4 a foot massage instead. as i only prefer man to massage my feet, i was assigned to a masseur frm beijing (nt sure his name). skills were superb (only 4 those who like hard massage as his strength dam power)

after e 1.5hr session i was asked by their ah lian recep to do e traditional pedicure by their ah hua. using razor blades n filing to smoothen my feet. Nice after feeling. tis place n tang dy is worth every penny spent 4 me as a cust as services provided gv me an overall good experience which i always look 4 when doing nice clean massages

hungry88
23-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Alleway bro, is the pedicure to remove the dead skin from the feet? Does Ah Hua do it the traditional way like those you find in china? I hv been searching for this here but can hardly find them.. My feet got quite a lot of dead skin ha ha.. Will pay a visit to White Panda soon to try ah hua.

alleway
24-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Alleway bro, is the pedicure to remove the dead skin from the feet? Does Ah Hua do it the traditional way like those you find in china? I hv been searching for this here but can hardly find them.. My feet got quite a lot of dead skin ha ha.. Will pay a visit to White Panda soon to try ah hua.

u can try their ear cleaning services too

nehnehpok
25-06-2013, 07:46 AM
with their kelly booked, i opted 4 a foot massage instead. as i only prefer man to massage my feet, i was assigned to a masseur frm beijing (nt sure his name). skills were superb (only 4 those who like hard massage as his strength dam power)

after e 1.5hr session i was asked by their ah lian recep to do e traditional pedicure by their ah hua. using razor blades n filing to smoothen my feet. Nice after feeling. tis place n tang dy is worth every penny spent 4 me as a cust as services provided gv me an overall good experience which i always look 4 when doing nice clean massages

Kelly of The White Panda is very sweet and pleasant looking goody girl-next-door type. Her body massage skill is reasonably good, I had a 90 minutes session. Overall, I think she is one of the better masseuses around the NBR area. Btw, I also saw WeiWei attending to another customer when I was there. To my surprised, WeiWei happens to be the CoCo that used to work in the night shift at Han Dynasty Spa at Balestier before. She did massage for me before at Han Dynasty. Her massage is not bad. Compared with Kelly, WeiWei is the seductive type of character while Kelly is the goody type that one would be proud to bring home as a girlfriend to show parents. When WeiWei was at Han Dynasty some months before, she was doing quite well then but heard that she was asked to leave Han Dynasty Spa for some reasons or other by the strict management. Best thing, both Kelly and WeiWei are also from Nanchang Province in China. Same with the Kelly from Tang Dynasty Spa and Sammi from Han Dynasty Spa.

ghman
25-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Any other services like gua sha or ear cleaning here? feedback on these services would be appreciated, if any... Im interested to check this place out as i'll be at Landmark Village hotel next coupla days. Will post feedback thereafter

alleway
26-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Any other services like gua sha or ear cleaning here? feedback on these services would be appreciated, if any... Im interested to check this place out as i'll be at Landmark Village hotel next coupla days. Will post feedback thereafter

White panda i tink they provide body scrub instead of gua sha, ear cleaning services r available where u can see e results of all e dirt tat hv accumulated over time...will gv u a great feeling of cleaniness.

but i find e price of $28 quite expensive cos last time those vintage batber shop charge at lower price..i guess times hv changed 4 e better

Foomoon
27-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Didn't know there was a thread on white panda. Chanced into this place about 1.5 weeks ago with a friend at 11pm after dinner. Was assigned a male masseur, didn't know his name but he says from Xi'an. Very good foot massage for 1 hour. Haven't had good foot massage in sgp before. Price a little steep though.

alleway
27-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Didn't know there was a thread on white panda. Chanced into this place about 1.5 weeks ago with a friend at 11pm after dinner. Was assigned a male masseur, didn't know his name but he says from Xi'an. Very good foot massage for 1 hour. Haven't had good foot massage in sgp before. Price a little steep though.

their foot reflex r reali good n u shd try e other guy frm beijing...lagi better..price 4 me at $35 4 foot reflex is ok as tats e market rate ard NBR, maybe u can go at their happy hr during noon time which they charge at $32

anbill
27-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Went for a 1hr massage, was surprised that Kelly was assigned to me.
Her massage was good with right strength and I love the part when she massage my leg. Almost make me stand (those who go to massage will know what I mean), sadly this is a clean joint so no special :(. If she asked, I will surely say YES ! :p

On my way out, I saw 2 SYT chatting. One is quite chio. Wonder what's their name, maybe I should come back and try again next week ..hehe

alleway
27-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Went for a 1hr massage, was surprised that Kelly was assigned to me.
Her massage was good with right strength and I love the part when she massage my leg. Almost make me stand (those who go to massage will know what I mean), sadly this is a clean joint so no special :(. If she asked, I will surely say YES ! :p

On my way out, I saw 2 SYT chatting. One is quite chio. Wonder what's their name, maybe I should come back and try again next week ..hehe

U r 1 lucky man no need do booking n gets kelly, i tink they hv afew female masseurs tat r young..1 of them is wei wei which i get to knw is formerly frm Han Dy, but hv not tried her massage yet

Foomoon
27-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Thanks Bro alleway, will try the other recommended masseur someday. The place has great chairs. Could do better if they served tea and tidbits.:D

anbill
28-06-2013, 02:11 AM
U r 1 lucky man no need do booking n gets kelly, i tink they hv afew female masseurs tat r young..1 of them is wei wei which i get to knw is formerly frm Han Dy, but hv not tried her massage yet

Any other good one to recommend ?

obat22
28-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Hi all,
Do we need to "tip" the foot reflexologist after a good job done and if so the amount of the tip.

alleway
28-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Any other good one to recommend ?

4 body i normally look 4 kelly or may, foot is ah nan or ah hua. i normally visit during noon time cos its quieter n easier to book 4 requested therapist...moreover aso happy hour cheaper den normal rates

bluexxx
28-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi all,
Do we need to "tip" the foot reflexologist after a good job done and if so the amount of the tip.

normally i tip the therapist $10 for foot and $20 for body. i think there is no standard rate for tipping more or less is how satisfied with the massage and you tip them on the days mood. i have heard some customers tip therapist $50-$100.

anbill
28-06-2013, 03:19 PM
4 body i normally look 4 kelly or may, foot is ah nan or ah hua. i normally visit during noon time cos its quieter n easier to book 4 requested therapist...moreover aso happy hour cheaper den normal rates

Happy hour rate? I thought the rate are standard regardless of the time of the day?

NicBaby
01-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Yes apparently they have a happy hr rate of $48 for body massage and $32 for foot massage from 11am to 6pm on Mon to Thurs. Just found out abt this when I went there a couple of days ago at abt 3 plus in the afternoon to look for kelly. Was surprised that they charged me $48 instead of $50. No complaints of cos.. i used the $2 to go zam zam to buy a nice teh tarik..

nitro_heat
20-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Been patronise this place since June, always go for 90mins body massage till now then saw this review thread.
Been getting Joyce PRC,also a sweet looking, very good in body deep tissue pressing joints on back, sensual pressing feel on backside and thigh. Her working hrs is Tue to Sun, 3pm to 12 mid night.

nehnehpok
20-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Been patronise this place since June, always go for 90mins body massage till now then saw this review thread.
Been getting Joyce PRC,also a sweet looking, very good in body deep tissue pressing joints on back, sensual pressing feel on backside and thigh. Her working hrs is Tue to Sun, 3pm to 12 mid night.

Bro, you sure is Joyce? The only Joyce there I know is a plump normal looking masseuse in her late thirties to forties.

bluexxx
21-07-2013, 05:03 PM
came here last week to request for kelly, but told by the receptionist that she's on mc. called in last nite to book for her again and finally she's back. did a 1hr foot and 1.5hrs body.

chit chat with her and found out that she was on mc the past week due to fever and rashes. and now 100% healthy like a bull. great to hear that so that i can visit her regularly again.

alleway
23-07-2013, 05:43 PM
came here last week to request for kelly, but told by the receptionist that she's on mc. called in last nite to book for her again and finally she's back. did a 1hr foot and 1.5hrs body.

chit chat with her and found out that she was on mc the past week due to fever and rashes. and now 100% healthy like a bull. great to hear that so that i can visit her regularly again.

Ooooo my fav panda kelly is back...

Markcus2013
23-07-2013, 11:40 PM
I visited White Panda last week and this week. I was massaged by Wei Wei then Kelly this week. Both are excellent with slightly differing techniques. I find Kelly to be a great chatter with a down to earth attitude. an excellent pick.

Wei Wei is actually just as good and I really like her technique. She is more quiet though. I understand she is heading back to China soon to open her own shop as she has difficulty adjusting to life in Singapore.

alleway
24-07-2013, 11:41 AM
I visited White Panda last week and this week. I was massaged by Wei Wei then Kelly this week. Both are excellent with slightly differing techniques. I find Kelly to be a great chatter with a down to earth attitude. an excellent pick.

Wei Wei is actually just as good and I really like her technique. She is more quiet though. I understand she is heading back to China soon to open her own shop as she has difficulty adjusting to life in Singapore.

kelly is great of cos..4 wei wei i tink she hv earn enough in sg n use sg $ open a shop in china..

adonis
24-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Couples massage can be had in here too.

sexonthespot
25-07-2013, 03:56 PM
i went there last nite. i was assign to ying ying cos my usual therapist was off. massage was good.
other than that facilities were clean and nice. no hanky panky.

ALLDayLong
25-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Visited White Panda today. Had kelly. Massage was good especially massaging the calf and thigh muscles. Opted for mosha. She did a good job. Money's worth ($38 for 40min). She was meticulous doing mosha.

galz
27-07-2013, 01:31 AM
visited white panda few days ago... and i was surprised that it was opened till 4am in the morning! suits night owl like me who wakes up late :p normally i only allow female massuese to do the massage for me, but that day i was too tired and so happen was assigned to a masseur name han! suprisingly he was much better as compared to all the rest of the female massuese that did for me!! :):) and he've delicate hands :o

nehnehpok
27-07-2013, 09:48 AM

WeiWei aka CoCo formerly from Han Dynasty Spa but was asked to leave after just a short period over there due to reasons unkown. Now just less than 3 months at White Panda is leaving again? Made enough bucks to open her shop within such a short period. What a real
"Foreign Talent", haha.

nehnehpok
27-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Visited White Panda today. Had kelly. Massage was good especially massaging the calf and thigh muscles. Opted for mosha. She did a good job. Money's worth ($38 for 40min). She was meticulous doing mosha.

Without a doubt, Kelly is one of the sweeter and nicer masseuses around in terms of looks and personality. Skill wise also not bad.

sexonthespot
18-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Wow..didnt know there are a few new masseuses here @ White Panda! Luckily i went afternoon today for 90mins body if not i wouldnt have the chance to know this masseuse name Serene..from her accent i believe She is from Msia, i think early thirties with good body massage skill. Sad to say, she only works in the afternoon shift. I will definitely go for her again this following week.

NicBaby
08-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Visited Kelly a few days back after being away for abt a month for work.. Surprised that she still looks so pretty and sweet. Opted for a 90 mins body massage cos my back was aching. She did a pretty good job as usual and my pain was gone after the massage. As I had time, I also got her to massage my feet. Was surprised that she could do it quite well cos I always had the impression that guys were better at it. really felt like royalty having my feet massaged by a mei nu..

nehnehpok
08-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Kelly is considered one of the prettier masseuses around. Although as everone knows I am a big fan of Tang Dynasty and Han Dynasty Spa because of their general standard of masseuses and overall environment but I do go down to White Panda to look for Kelly occasionally. She is a really nice lady to talk to and her looks gives me added pleasure. She is one of those I would recommend to bros who loves to be massage by a young pretty masseuse but not for those who are after a super hard massage. Btw, Kelly can also do foot reflexology. This is purely just my personal view, for those who have followed all my postings be it in this White Panda thread or in other threads should more or less know my tastes and preferences.

bluexxx
09-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Kelly is considered one of the prettier masseuses around. Although as everone knows I am a big fan of Tang Dynasty and Han Dynasty Spa because of their general standard of masseuses and overall environment but I do go down to White Panda to look for Kelly occasionally. She is a really nice lady to talk to and her looks gives me added pleasure. She is one of those I would recommend to bros who loves to be massage by a young pretty masseuse but not for those who are after a super hard massage. Btw, Kelly can also do foot reflexology. This is purely just my personal view, for those who have followed all my postings be it in this White Panda thread or in other threads should more or less know my tastes and preferences.

absolutely agree she is the star for White Panda in terms of looks. skill wise i wd rate her a 7/10 as there is still room for improvement. if this place can gather more SYT it can do very well with the locals as there can be more choices of masseuse

sexonthespot
10-09-2013, 02:41 PM
absolutely agree she is the star for White Panda in terms of looks. skill wise i wd rate her a 7/10 as there is still room for improvement. if this place can gather more SYT it can do very well with the locals as there can be more choices of masseuse

Yep bro, it's really true if this place were to have more SYTs they will definitely attract more horny man and make a big difference haha... today seem like a good weather to go white panda for a good massage and to see if their standard is it still the same..will update bros here once i visited

alleway
30-09-2013, 02:42 PM
been afew weeks since i last visited tis place. noticed quite a number of new masseurs. was quite packed on sat nite n not able to book for kelly so was assigned to a new masseur for foot reflex. name was summer, was told by her she came frm zhejiang afew days ago. foot sequence still not bad like taiwan style. I tink she is in her early 30s pleasant looking gal. still saw afew new masseurs, gotto try them out sometime soon too

sexonthespot
08-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Don't believe Kelly is SYT... Just normal, massage is good but paid 80+, was told no promotion even during weekday afternoon...

Any good looking here?

Me too pay $82 during weekdays afternoon and i was been told its under promo rate...90min body $72 plus nice essential oil that cost $10. As for me, what really matter its their massage skill...Im still looking for May and sometimes Joyce to do the massage...no joke its power! There are a few new faces there like Summer, Crystal and one more which i never ask...they look quite chio! But dunno if their massage skill is up to my standard anot...Anyway, looking for SYT? i saw three there working last time Vincy, Fiona and YS but now left one which is YS...21-24yo consider as SYT? haha...different ppl different taste and preference

YogaDog
09-11-2013, 04:37 AM
Can share location as well?

nehnehpok
10-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Can share location as well?

www.whitepandamassage.com

bluexxx
12-11-2013, 01:42 AM
can try jimmy for foot or body. he's like a sinseh

NicBaby
12-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Happened to hv some free time yday and paid a visit to White Panda. Was told that Kelly was busy and I was assigned May. Haven't tried her bf. Yep bro, this lady oozes power. Didn't know she cd massage so well - she hit all the right points in my body and I felt so rejuvenated after that. But I must add that she is average looking only, pleasant but not a Syt. Looks to b in her early 30s.. She told me she is from Fujian n has been working in Panda for almost a yr alr.

owen10
28-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Don't believe Kelly is SYT... Just normal, massage is good but paid 80+, was told no promotion even during weekday afternoon...

Any good looking here?

Fr my closer observation, Kelly is sweet, quite pretty but can't classify as SYT. Think maybe late 20s to early 30s liao. But her massage is awesome. I'm a new found fan of her. :)

owen10
28-12-2013, 03:51 PM
i hv heard bros talking abt this Summer.

is she pretty n/or SYT?

HomerJaySimpson
29-12-2013, 06:31 AM
www.whitepandamassage.com

Nice looks great :D

nehnehpok
29-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Fr my closer observation, Kelly is sweet, quite pretty but can't classify as SYT. Think maybe late 20s to early 30s liao. But her massage is awesome. I'm a new found fan of her. :)

Yes, she is awesome that is why she is one of my favourites. Is there a Summer at White Panda Spa? The Summer that I know was formerly from Tang Dynasty Spa and now has just been transferred over to Han Dynasty Spa. Quite awesome too, haha. Anyway, will be down to support Kelly again later this evening.

lynex123
29-12-2013, 01:19 PM
yeah I go to white panda to support kelly once a while too...she is good

thomasdelaruue
29-12-2013, 03:53 PM
yeah I go to white panda to support kelly once a while too...she is good

kelly foot massage how much?
looking for foot massage

lynex123
30-12-2013, 12:47 AM
i think it is the standard foot massage price.. I always go for body so not sure..but for foot I think the guy is better..

alleway
30-12-2013, 08:31 PM
i think it is the standard foot massage price.. I always go for body so not sure..but for foot I think the guy is better..

yep, guy is always better when it comes to foot imo. more strength n their hands r much bigger

postcard
02-01-2014, 04:10 PM
looking for clean massage place. thinking of either this(panda) or spellspa or tang dynasty. super neck pain go where? can recommend.

also can they speak english? cos I not chinese, scared later all there PRCs who dunno english. cos sometimes the counter person also dunno english like damn maFUN.

lynex123
14-01-2014, 12:26 AM
any bro still frequent white panda? I called yesterday...kelly left already...anyone know where she go?

owen10
14-01-2014, 08:28 PM
any bro still frequent white panda? I called yesterday...kelly left already...anyone know where she go?

Balek kampong

owen10
19-01-2014, 04:27 PM
A tribute to Kelly who left our shores for home.

In my frank assessment she's one of the best masseuse I tried in my years of massage, one who exemplies my 'dream masseuse'. Well, no one is perfect but she comes close.

Looks: 7/10 (without or with very light make-up she still look sweet n pretty). If she really dolls up she would be an attention grabber for sure.

Massage: 8/10. Right strength, hard but not painful, good concentration on my neck n back and with a slight touch of Thai flavor.

Attitude: 7/10. Always attentive to needs, like if aircon's too cold, if her strength too soft. She's not a time watcher n often finished on the dot, or if she's delayed for some reason she'll make sure the customer is compensated.

I wish Kelly all the best in whatever she's doing. I'll respect her decision whether or not she'll return to Spore. It's hard to find another gem in this industry who match my prerequisites. Guess juz gotta work harder for leads. :)

nehnehpok
20-01-2014, 02:00 PM
A tribute to Kelly who left our shores for home.

In my frank assessment she's one of the best masseuse I tried in my years of massage, one who exemplies my 'dream masseuse'. Well, no one is perfect but she comes close.

Looks: 7/10 (without or with very light make-up she still look sweet n pretty). If she really dolls up she would be an attention grabber for sure.

Massage: 8/10. Right strength, hard but not painful, good concentration on my neck n back and with a slight touch of Thai flavor.

Attitude: 7/10. Always attentive to needs, like if aircon's too cold, if her strength too soft. She's not a time watcher n often finished on the dot, or if she's delayed for some reason she'll make sure the customer is compensated.

I wish Kelly all the best in whatever she's doing. I'll respect her decision whether or not she'll return to Spore. It's hard to find another gem in this industry who match my prerequisites. Guess juz gotta work harder for leads. :)

Yes, Kelly is indeed a gem. She is likely to be back in town in february. You can continue to support her then. Really look forward to her return.

MU_Forever
20-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Yes, Kelly is indeed a gem. She is likely to be back in town in february. You can continue to support her then. Really look forward to her return.

Is she returning to White Panda or joining Han? I would prefer her at Han :)

owen10
20-01-2014, 10:37 PM

Wow bro u seem to be in good terms with her! That's indeed good news if it's true!

Is she returning to White Panda or joining Han? I would prefer her at Han :)

Me too. Han environment much better. Receptionist also more pro n polite too. Find white panda ah beng n ah lian receptionist not pro enough. Once my appointment was delayed by nearly an hour cos of some rescheduling of the masseuse.

SnowLeopards
21-01-2014, 12:26 AM
This place was introduced to me by a good friend.

We had delicious food at Arab Street and went for a relaxing massage. Although the price is kind of steep, the service was rather praiseworthy. :)

I am delighted to come across this thread which shares information on White Panda.

Pierre.

owen10
28-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Now that Kelly has left Panda, do bros here have any good SYT recommendation who can do an awesome massage to share ? I find Han a bit far to travel n I often stick more in town area.

MICHL33
01-03-2014, 01:04 PM
just pm you bro...:D
Now that Kelly has left Panda, do bros here have any good SYT recommendation who can do an awesome massage to share ? I find Han a bit far to travel n I often stick more in town area.

memorablez
01-03-2014, 01:27 PM

bro, can u pm me too :D

MU_Forever
01-03-2014, 04:50 PM

Hi bro, please pm me too. Thanks!

owen10
01-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Lol. It's good to see still so many panda fans here. 😊

max_priest
01-03-2014, 11:35 PM

I have had Miki (formerly known as Kelly in White Panda) a few times ... She is very good indeed!

Could you PM your SYT recommendation from White Panda?

Thanks a heap in advance ... :D

elflord
06-03-2014, 06:48 PM
hi there, can u pm me too ?
Thks a zillion in advance. :)

lynex123
06-03-2014, 07:02 PM
I have had Miki (formerly known as Kelly in White Panda) a few times ... She is very good indeed!

Could you PM your SYT recommendation from White Panda?

Thanks a heap in advance ... :D

Bro you mean Kelly is back as Miki at Han ?

max_priest
06-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Bro you mean Kelly is back as Miki at Han ?

Yes! Absolutely! :D

lynex123
06-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Oh sure thanks bro. will visit her soon. so her name is Miki there right?

creator
17-03-2014, 04:25 PM
any recommendations for Panda?

owen10
12-04-2014, 03:29 PM
I seldom post FRs in SB these days. maybe only once in a while.
partly cos there are some unappreciative samsters here who questioned if im the agent or boss of the gals. (AGENT definitely NO, i prefer a decent n stable job. BOSS, thanks for seeing me so highly, I wish I have the financial ability and knowhow to start a clean SPA :D)

Ok, sometime back I asked abt 'Summer' in this thread but there were no response fr bros. so recently went to try my luck since I was around bugis after dinner. surprised i could get her without a booking on a Saturday.

my simple FR on Summer:

Looks: 6/10 (I wont rate her as pretty, maybe pleasant looking. definitely not SYT, maybe early 30s bah.)
Massage: 7/10 (her backrub was good, used a lot of strength, with good technique)
Attitude: 7/10 (chatty, not a time watcher and even finished the massage with a few mins exceeded.)

RTM: Maybe. But with so many 6/10 (or better!) masseuse in the market offering good massage, I might not visit specially to look for her.

NicBaby
07-06-2014, 10:51 PM
I seldom post FRs in SB these days. maybe only once in a while.
partly cos there are some unappreciative samsters here who questioned if im the agent or boss of the gals. (AGENT definitely NO, i prefer a decent n stable job. BOSS, thanks for seeing me so highly, I wish I have the financial ability and knowhow to start a clean SPA :D)

Ok, sometime back I asked abt 'Summer' in this thread but there were no response fr bros. so recently went to try my luck since I was around bugis after dinner. surprised i could get her without a booking on a Saturday.

my simple FR on Summer:

Looks: 6/10 (I wont rate her as pretty, maybe pleasant looking. definitely not SYT, maybe early 30s bah.)
Massage: 7/10 (her backrub was good, used a lot of strength, with good technique)
Attitude: 7/10 (chatty, not a time watcher and even finished the massage with a few mins exceeded.)

RTM: Maybe. But with so many 6/10 (or better!) masseuse in the market offering good massage, I might not visit specially to look for her.

Thanks bro! But i beg to defer... cos i personally tried Summer just now in the late afternoon for a solid 90mins. her skill and pressure point was indeed tiptop as recommended by my bro-in-law. no doubt, the only thing i could agree with you will be her looks is pleasant looking. but her attitude, friendliness, and skill does leave me a very good impression for a come back.
bros here! lastly, i have spotted a SYT which my bro-in-law tried. his review on her entered his goodbook.
she's called YingYing. looks 7.5/10. skill 8/10. attitude was very welcoming and friendly. age 23. worth the try bros! Upz me with good info

owen10
07-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Thanks bro! But i beg to defer... cos i personally tried Summer just now in the late afternoon for a solid 90mins. her skill and pressure point was indeed tiptop as recommended by my bro-in-law. no doubt, the only thing i could agree with you will be her looks is pleasant looking. but her attitude, friendliness, and skill does leave me a very good impression for a come back.
bros here! lastly, i have spotted a SYT which my bro-in-law tried. his review on her entered his goodbook.
she's called YingYing. looks 7.5/10. skill 8/10. attitude was very welcoming and friendly. age 23. worth the try bros! Upz me with good info

Well, I'm not sure wat u beg to differ. For me a rating of 7/10 is considered good in massage. I dun think its possible to find a perfect 10 in massage while 8 or 9 is probly teachers' level. To each his own.

myobiz
08-06-2014, 09:52 PM
So many spas so many syt to follow...too many in nbr area already

sexonthespot
04-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Went for a 90 mins of body massage n i was assigned to Candy. Didnt expected she was young n slim, nice looking masseuse. Haha.. was a big fan for Kelly before so i think i have other reason to visit this joint more often again other than the rate here was cheap.

owen10
04-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Went for a 90 mins of body massage n i was assigned to Candy. Didnt expected she was young n slim, nice looking masseuse. Haha.. was a big fan for Kelly before so i think i have other reason to visit this joint more often again other than the rate here was cheap.

I used to buy vouchers fr them at promo rate when Kelly was around. 10 vouchers cost abt $450-500 (can't really rmbr). If u have yr regular gal, which u visit like twice a mth, it's pretty worth it. But after Kelly left I used up my last vouchers n never buy again.

myobiz
05-08-2014, 12:21 AM

Guess was not my luck today bro Sexonthespot..Candy's off day happen to be on Monday. I had to try her some other day i guess. Ended up i tried a masseuse by the name of Anna. Well, i think i saw her before when i used to massage at Xiyuan foot spa, couldnt recall... Never get to converse with her much becos i was totally brought away by her massage skills. No hanky panky though...but with powerful strength and she can really hit the right points on my muscle parts. Damn...nice!

anbill
17-09-2014, 02:49 AM
Haven't been here for a long time. Any nice pretty masseuse here to recommend?

Ray06
20-09-2014, 10:58 AM

I do not think Candy is young or slim, she is late twenties and consider skinny.
But she has good strength to do a Good massage, was Good the last time I tried her.

owen10
06-09-2015, 08:10 PM
after my favourites kelly n YS left, i never go back to Panda again. probly a year or more never go back liao.

any bros still frequent Panda n have good masseuse to recommend?

any more SYTs?

alanthedevil
12-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Just went there today. I think the ML still not bad, quite syt. I went there with my OC, so no chance to flirt. Massage is hard. My butt really got molested. Anybody got lucky here? This joint got potential...

owen10
13-09-2015, 12:49 AM
Just went there today. I think the ML still not bad, quite syt. I went there with my OC, so no chance to flirt. Massage is hard. My butt really got molested. Anybody got lucky here? This joint got potential...

What's the name bro? This is a clean joint, think no chance !

alanthedevil
13-09-2015, 09:27 AM
What's the name bro? This is a clean joint, think no chance !

Like I said, I went with OC. We did couple massage, so no chance to small talk with the ML. Don't know her name

owen10
13-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Like I said, I went with OC. We did couple massage, so no chance to small talk with the ML. Don't know her name

LOL
ok ok point taken.
maybe i'll try one day.
thks for info bro.

massage2016
24-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Recently got GQ.....

BADDDman
25-07-2016, 08:00 PM
Recently got GQ.....

Sharing is caring 😉

secreta
26-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Recently got GQ.....

very interested

muthu_curry
26-07-2016, 01:53 PM
GQ at white panda?

hmm...that's interesting

owen10
26-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Recently got GQ.....

Sharing is caring 😉

very interested

GQ at white panda?

hmm...that's interesting

hard to believe but never rule out anything in this biz,
where $$$ is really hard-earned, literally blood n sweat

Earnings fr one simple HJ lasting few mins is as good as working ~5 solid hours of massage

SAFFRONnation
27-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Owen seniorita

That's the precise REASON i truly want to tip $ for professional good + clean MLs - they truly DESERVE to be tipped by customers 🖒

Show these hardworking MILFs that we do appreciate their hard earned labour $ in massaging us - by tipping them a small sum.

hard to believe but never rule out anything in this biz,
where $$$ is really hard-earned, literally blood n sweat

Earnings fr one simple HJ lasting few mins is as good as working ~5 solid hours of massage