PDA

View Full Version : How far will you go?

kenstud27
08-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Hi all

My wife and i was reading the story, My Boss (from bro ilikeOCK). And after reading the ending, my wife begin to ask me if there are really guys out there that will do such things like stalking, poisoning drinks and etc to get the object of your desire.

Honestly, even though i really enjoyed reading the story, i doubt i will be able to go to that extend.

So will like to hear from everyone here on the following:

- What's the worst thing you ever done to get a girl/guy?
- What's the most romantic thing you ever done for a girl/guy?
- What's the extend (in terms of moral value) will you bend for a girl/guy?

Cheers!:cool:

Krazzie
09-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Hi all

My wife and i was reading the story, My Boss (from bro ilikeOCK). And after reading the ending, my wife begin to ask me if there are really guys out there that will do such things like stalking, poisoning drinks and etc to get the object of your desire.

Honestly, even though i really enjoyed reading the story, i doubt i will be able to go to that extend.

Cheers!:cool:

I believe most bros WILL NOT do such things but there are still plenty of such people out there as I have seen after effects of girls who were drugged..

- Worst thing.. I thought I forced a girl when she started crying as I was digging fire trench...
- Most romantic thing... Same girl as above, turns up she was raped by her uncle when young thus was very very scared of sex... I helped her overcome it ;) Now she married to her sweetheart and have babies..
- Extend I will do... None, plenty of pussies out there why need to do something that will haunt you forever just for one?

SammyNewbie
09-01-2013, 01:47 AM
I think alot of bros are not replying because this is a rather sensitive topic.

Being upfront about your views could make u lose any chance of getting laid with a female samstress or even befriending them should somebody CSI your post from this thread >.<".

Because of the values I was raised with, it makes it difficult for me to actually do any of those things mentioned.

There was a point though, that some gal was kicking my balls until it pushed me to the edge, but the most I actually did was go ask a cute gal that I saw on the MRT out to tell myself that I can ask another gal if she didn't like me.

I was actually having a talk with a friend about this today.

The thing about Alpha tricks and scheming vs proper ways to get a gal is that they actually both work the same way, they try to get you to learn techniques to talk to people, and to give you confidence as you succeed. The problem is that most people just want the result and a quick fix, rather than having to try to deal with their personal deep seated underlying issues which are difficult to deal with.

I think it might be possible for me to actually become like James in the story if I'm pushed over the edge by certain things when driven to a corner, but for now, that still hasn't happened, and so I keep my values.

Alright, to the questions:

Worst thing ever done - I knew a girl liked me, but well I didn't like her back because she wasn't my type. I acted busy and ignored her calls and smses until I heard from a friend she cried. She was a nice girl, but love wasn't a charity.It got so bad the friend that introed us called me up and scolded me.I fucked him back saying "WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU GET TOGETHER WITH HER SINCE U CARE ABOUT HER SO DAMN MUCH" before I slammed down my phone.

Most romantic thing - I actually gave a girl a rose in a lecture theatre and fessed up that I liked her and asked her name. She kinda blushed and went red, and for a semester I was baking her cookies and helping her with homework, but she already had a boyfriend and it didn't work out with the school pressure and gossip

The extent of what I'd do for a girl - At this point, I would probably just change the way I dress and start looking better by buying new clothes. Maybe I might change a few bad habits, but I will not become someone I'm not to get a gal. I probably need to work on some character flaws I have before I become suitable for selection, or I need to get really lucky and find a girl able to accept me as I am, after seeing good parts, then flaws and all.

ol'coyote
09-01-2013, 08:09 AM

hmm...
the extent me go to get a gal ?...
me stole ex-gf from her husband...
he got so worked up...met up for a chat...
he gave up cos tis old wolf got better genes...

asdfghjkl
09-01-2013, 10:29 AM
what about girls drugging partners, I have heard from my circle that its the IN thing to do nowadays.. :o

SammyNewbie
09-01-2013, 10:31 AM
You can't be serious... Drug as in put an aphrodisiac in their drink to make them horny or drug as in really put drug that will knock the man out one?