PDA

View Full Version : Sister in law

smellycatt
08-01-2013, 04:21 PM
It was 2012 New Year eve. Me, wifey and my SIL was talk cock sing sing at home drinking tiger beers. We were sitting on our new L shapped sofa talking to SIL on our new year resolution.
SIL is very sexy and had one rocking body. She is always in her tank top and FBT shorts and always cock tease moi in a certain way every now amd then when wifey is not around.
Tiger beer as usual was real smooth and soon we were feeling a bit high. SIL just broke up with her officier bf and was feeling down.
She is quite chio with a good body. In fact she would give some FHM ladies a run for their money. 
As the tcss session  was going on, SIL told wife that she would like her husband for one night. Of course that would be my dream! haha.
But wifey just shook her head and said Mei you drink too much liao and they both laughed it off as a joke.
The night was just about over with and I could not stop thinking about getting in to my SIL panties.

luvuass
08-01-2013, 04:38 PM
1st camper reporting in, pls continue

lifeisshort7
08-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Hi bro,

Gd start...will be camping here to see how u get into your sil fbt shorts...

otamay
08-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Too bad I got no SIL to look forward so waiting for your updates:)

alan0338
08-01-2013, 05:10 PM
camp here ... :D

cheongseeker
08-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Nice start. Camping

diputs1269
08-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Nice introduction, camping here for more updates. Upz:)

francined69
08-01-2013, 08:04 PM
camper here

arislan
08-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Looking for more updates!!

bluewater
08-01-2013, 08:49 PM
camping here

howck001
08-01-2013, 08:52 PM
waiting for next part... :)

uzumakiidii
08-01-2013, 09:31 PM
camping here. awaiting the next chapter. :D:D

wilson80
08-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Camping here

Sniperking
08-01-2013, 09:35 PM
nice. gonna camp here.

ebuddy
08-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Camper reporting

eeemen
08-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Camping here too! Cheers, ..........

Rasta Marley
08-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Nice start TS; late camper reporting :D

okoyi
09-01-2013, 12:48 AM
SAF Tentage erected with fire setup, waiting patiently.:D

cubeaxe
09-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Camp for more story...pls continue bro...

smellycatt
09-01-2013, 09:04 AM
Next morning, I was still horny from last night's conversation and couldn’t get any sex from wifey coz she drank too much last night.
I was watching the new year show and relaxing on my sofa when wifey wanted to visit her grandparents. I told her I want to stay home and watch TV
So she went off by herself. Wifey's parents just lived a few blocks away.
Once she went off, I logged to SBF... Must release of not how?
I was about to pull off my shorts when the phone rang.
I thought it was wifey so I quickly pulled my shorts up and answered the phone.
Little did I know it was my SIL. We asked if her sister was there. I told her she went to her grandparents place.
“OK if I come over and wait for her”, “ok no problem” I said.
After I hung up the phone my mind was thinking what if… what if she would give in. haha.
I thought about jerking off and forget about that wild saying from SIL.
The pressure was too intense for me to hold any longer, Coz SIL also lived very nearby.
But she always take her own sweet time. i thought to myself “Oh well might as well quickly DIY, she won’t be here anytime soon”.
So I started watching SBF and was stroking my hard cock. It would not take long to climax especially from what SIL told him.
I was very near climax and all of a sudden I heard a familar car alarm from my open carpark downstairs. There is no way she is here that fast...
just as I looked outside sure enough it was her. My penis was still somewhat hard and I knew had to get it down or else this could be a huge embarrassment.
The door bell rang and I open the door and “Hey mei come on in”.
SIL was feeling somewhat happier than normal, from what I could see. We greeted each other Happy New Year Iwas trying not to show my slight bulge off, but she already caught that when she walked in.
We both sat down on my L shapped safa chatting away and while waiting for wifey to come back.
SIL then asked me “What time she went off har?”. “Oh only about 20 min or so, she should be back very soon”.
“No lar kor,” she said, coz Jiu Jiu they all are over there now”. “OIC OIC ” I said. Sil then gotten up and went to the toilet.
My heart was beating fast and I could not stand it anymore. I had to ask about last night conversation or I would not know if she was lying or not.

evilair
09-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Being a while since I ahve read a SIL story. Looking forward it. Up you with my humble point. Keep it up bro.

Irritator
09-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Eagerly waiting :D

Clubbinkaki
09-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Camp for more update from TS :) Nice story.

grimreaper82
09-01-2013, 02:30 PM
camping camping...feed me more :)

Timmer
09-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Keep it coming

effulgent
09-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Your SIL smells like a fish?

09-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Nice SIL starter. Too bad i also dont have this kind of Kang Tao.
Pls dont let us wait too long TS.

smellycat
09-01-2013, 10:22 PM
It was 2012 New Year eve. Me, wifey and my SIL was talk cock sing sing at home drinking tiger beers.......

meowwwwww. i like your story but i like your nick more! :D

luckily i register first so cannot call me copycat horrrr :p

bombshell
09-01-2013, 10:35 PM
This type of SIL thingy always keep me veri interested cos i always have that fantasy abt getting my wife & her younger sis...:Din my dreams.:(

volcano
10-01-2013, 03:26 AM
pitch tent liao :D

digicert
10-01-2013, 04:54 AM
more plzzz

smellycatt
10-01-2013, 07:26 AM
But I was very kam cheong about asking. As SIL walked out, she sat on the sofa and on the TV. I said to myself “here goes nothing”.
“Hey mei, Kor got something to ask you. Last night you telling your jie you wanted me, sure anot?”
She stared at me and started to smile and said “maybe”. “Maybe?" I said back”. “Yeah" she said,
“I think you are hot but please don’t tell your jie okay?” We both laughed and just looked at each other.
I knew I had to make a move or else... I told her “I always and still think to this day you are a sexy woman.” I can see SIL's face flushed red. She then got up and moved towards where I  was sitting,
she knelt down between my legs and moved her hand up and down my inner thighs. I could not believe this is happening. My penis was already hard and was bulging out from my shorts.
SIL could not keep her eyes off of it. She slowly loosen up my shorts. I leaned forward and gave SIL a huge kiss on her soft lips. SIL then stuck her tongue was deep inside my mouth.
After a while, we broke away and SIL stood up and rose up her skirt showing her cute panties to me. I told her “I would love to eat your wet pussy”, SIL could not wait for me to suck on her wet clit.
I stood up and took her to the bathroom, i picked her up and placed her on the counter.

smellycatt
10-01-2013, 07:29 AM
meowwwwww. i like your story but i like your nick more! :D

luckily i register first so cannot call me copycat horrrr :p

Bro, I assume we have the same Chinese name Mr Chao Chee Bye.
Haha

Thx all for supporting

Botakhead
10-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Nice to have family available for some extra fun. Keeps the cock standing hard, waiting for release...............please.:)

smellycatt
10-01-2013, 05:17 PM
I kneeled down and took off her panties with my teeth. Slowly I started to suck on her pussy as she moaned ever so lightly. She was so wet it was dripping onto the floor. I could not keep up with her juices flowing from her.
She told me to “stop I want to do something to you.” Now I was so hard it would take weeks for my penis to come down.
SIL was having a hard time to get my shorts off because of his hard cock. She took her hand on it and started to suck on the tip of my cock. I wanted to climax but I knew I had to finish.
SIL was having a difficult time swallowing my whole dick. But she gave her best, she ran her tongue up and down my long shaft. My cock was turning redder by the min. I stopped her and told SIL
“I want to fuck your wet pussy.” I bent her over the counter and entered her soft wet hole. She let a nice moan out when I slid his hard rod in her. She felt tight and so wet, I still could not believe this.
SIL must have came already because she told me to explode in her. It did not take much for me to hear those words. I started to fuck her hard and fast. Vicky was now moaning even louder and I could not hold back no more.
I grabbed her tight ass as my hard cock was sliding out of her tight wet pussy, Then I exploded in here like the waterfall in kota tinggi. I  could not stop cumming, it was one of my hugest orgasms I ever had.
I stood there for a min, and was thinking I wanted more. But we both knew wifey would show up soon. I slid my cock out of her dripping cummed filled pussy.
SIL turned around and said “you were really hot and I always wanted that.” We kissed for a few seconds and looked at each others eyes.
We both wanted more but it will have to wait. SIL then tried to put on her panties but her pussy was way too wet.
She told me to tell her sister “I will go find Jie now and kor, dun tell I came over hor. We kissed her again and she went off..
I sat down on the couch and could not stop thinking about what just happened...

10 days have passed since that fateful day. SIL acted as if that day never happened.
I will update this thread once something happened.

Thx for supporting!

SubmissiveLady
10-01-2013, 07:41 PM
wow! Kinky! :p

I've always had a fantasy to get laid by a married man over at his place on the couple's bed! I know it's naughty to have such a thought.
But imagine the excitement, thrill, fun and the feeling of getting admire by somebody else man! It makes me even more horny and slutty :p

francined69
10-01-2013, 07:44 PM
wow! Kinky! :p

I've always had a fantasy to get laid by a married man over at his place on the couple's bed! I know it's naughty to have such a thought.
But imagine the excitement, thrill, fun and the feeling of getting admire by somebody else man! It makes me even more horny and slutty :p

you've got pm! hahahahaha

SubmissiveLady
11-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Smellycatt more stories pls! I love encounters on married men getting fixes outside! I know it sounds bad, I wouldn't want my future husband to do it to me but I just cant help having the thrill and excitement.

I personally have never had a married man before. Wouldn't mind being do by one someday :p
Always imagining the wife call to check on him and while he's trying his best to coax his wife, I'll be there to coax him and suck his rod :p

eeemen
11-01-2013, 11:13 AM
You're such a teaser! Sis submissiveLady Lol

Bro TS, waiting for more from your encounters !! Cheers, ................

kue19xx
11-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Bro TS, it's a fantasy comes true. Subscribed to your thread for new development! :D

cocknloaded
11-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Smellycatt more stories pls! I love encounters on married men getting fixes outside! I know it sounds bad, I wouldn't want my future husband to do it to me but I just cant help having the thrill and excitement.

I personally have never had a married man before. Wouldn't mind being do by one someday :p
Always imagining the wife call to check on him and while he's trying his best to coax his wife, I'll be there to coax him and suck his rod :p

haha we have the same fantasy sis.. but just the other way round for me.. trying to keep myself in control while someone is blowing off.. when i hang up then phone i will 'punish' her for being naughty.. hehe

Roozu
11-01-2013, 04:52 PM
awesome bro.. more story pls!! :D

centvin
11-01-2013, 05:54 PM

my fantasy is to had it at others home when the husband is not ard.. haha we shared the same fantasy, nvr had a chance.

bispak
11-01-2013, 06:03 PM
awesome story bro, u lucky to have a hot SIL
too bad me mrs doesnt have a sister
but my BIL has a hot gf and i fantasize to feast on her oyster

Squeezy
22-01-2013, 04:15 PM
TS,

Wah lau... Didn't wear protection ah!!!!

otamay
23-01-2013, 09:33 PM
10 days have passed since that fateful day. SIL acted as if that day never happened.
I will update this thread once something happened.

Thx for supporting!

Just to check so far anything sexiting happened? :D

LovePotion
23-01-2013, 09:43 PM
thrilling and exciting.. keep it up

Milfey
16-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Nice, support camping here