View Full Version : Wife and 2 FB

bigthree
08-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Wonder how bro here handle wife n FB?

Me: early 40
Wife: mid 30, still looks good even after 4 kids
FB1: late 20, ex staff
FB2: mid 20, Malaysian Chinese, business associate from my office in Malaysia

I run a small but successful business. Family life is good but relationship with wife had become dull n small fights at times but just small arguments, nothing beyond that.

Both my FB knew about my wife n all these years they never make life difficult for me or family.

Clubbinkaki
08-01-2013, 04:12 PM

I run a small but successful business. Family life is good but relationship with wife had become dull n small fights at times but just small arguments, nothing beyond that.

Both my FB knew about my wife n all these years they never make life difficult for me or family.

seem you handle your wife and 2 FBs quite well :)

willy_sgsg
08-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Camping for some spicy story...

BrandonNg
08-01-2013, 04:35 PM
U should be happy and busy ... The envy of many brothers here.

diputs1269
08-01-2013, 07:49 PM
TS is a very lucky fella, you have the best of both worlds:)

lauhs8
08-01-2013, 08:02 PM

Envy u but there is potential fire await to be roaring!!!!!

francined69
08-01-2013, 08:03 PM
camper here

eeemen
08-01-2013, 11:21 PM
You going to be sharing more of your experiences with us? ;) cheers bro, .............

effulgent
09-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Envy you man.

HCKing
09-01-2013, 03:44 PM
like the title says, better to have 2 diff facebook accounts. one for wife the other for yr FB. but make sure they dont connect.:D

09-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Very envy. Damn i only got my hand as FB! Any story to tell us TS?

bigthree
12-01-2013, 07:27 AM

Sorry for the delay as I was busy at work n these 3 lovely ladies. The stories gonna share with u guys are 80% truth n it still on going. I know I let my family down but what done cannot be undone.

FB1: let's call her Jac. She came into my company straight after U. She was a good n diligent staff but quit the company after 6 years to become taitai. I was invited to her wedding dinner.
6 months later, I bummed into her along Orchard. We made some small talks n I told her to contact me if she need her job back or any help from. Then I was sincere n not thinking about any other things.
One bright n hot morning, my phone rang n it was a blocked number. Initially I was hesitant to pick it up but I did, as this phone call changed my life totally.
Me: hello
Jac: hi boss
Me: u are?
Jac: is me Jac
Me: oic, what can I help u? U want your job back?
Jac: hmm... Sorry boss, I got some issues n I need someone like u to help me but don't worry, I'm not asking for loan.
Me: haha.. I got some time today, where n when u wanna meet or u wanna do it over the phone?
Jac: boss thanks! Let's meet at 5pm at XXX restaurant. Ok?
Me: ok, see you!

eeemen
12-01-2013, 08:28 AM
No worries bro, as long as its ongoing and story continues, take your time, not easy to write and work at same time, moreover in your case you've got FBs to keep you occupied!! Lol :D. Cheers bro TS, .............

tttk3388
12-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Camping for more updates!

alan0338
12-01-2013, 11:10 AM
camp here ... :D

Hkaras
12-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Camper reporting in

jazzykbk
12-01-2013, 03:14 PM
camper in!

aiyuhen
12-01-2013, 04:34 PM
not easy to handle 2 ladies ... but TS got 3 ladies!

Must learn from TS!

deludedgal
13-01-2013, 12:16 PM
waiting for more!

bigthree
14-01-2013, 01:54 AM
One bright n hot morning, my phone rang n it was a blocked number. Initially I was hesitant to pick it up but I did, as this phone call changed my life totally.
Me: hello
Me: u are?
Jac: is me Jac
Me: oic, what can I help u? U want your job back?
Jac: hmm... Sorry boss, I got some issues n I need someone like u to help me but don't worry, I'm not asking for loan.
Me: haha.. I got some time today, where n when u wanna meet or u wanna do it over the phone?
Jac: boss thanks! Let's meet at 5pm at XXX restaurant. Ok?
Me: ok, see you![/QUOTE]

5pm n she was already there waiting for me. I took a good at her n realized she had change n her dressing is more daring now.
Me: hi n stop calling me boss. U don't work for me anymore
Jac: habit liao. How are u?
Me: I'm fine n what about u?
Jac: I'm fine too but...
Me: but? What?
I took a hard stare at her n noticed that she's earring lace bra n a low cut top. All these years I didn't realized she has a nice pair boobs
Jac: I think I'm having some very personal problems
Me: like?
Jac: hmm.. Hmm.. Ok, since u are the only man I'm closer to n I trust that u will keep things to yourself.
Me: ok
Jac: ok let's go n I bring u to another place. Don't worry about your wife as I'll call to inform her that u are with me. She know me well!
We walk out of the restaurant n I follow her n to my surprise, she walk straight into the lift.
Jac: hmm.. Hmm.. Actually I booked a room before meeting u. Hope u don't mind. Later I'll explain to u my problems in the room
My mind was racing n wondering what she wanna do as I being faithful to my wife n never do anything wrong behind her back.
Once we enter the room
Jac: I already text your wife telling her we are having dinner n business discussion. She ok!
Me: ok but can u tell me your problems now

helmet
14-01-2013, 06:01 AM
More mmore....

CibLover
14-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Sounds interesting.

Camp here first. TS please continue. :)

BigBoy2
14-01-2013, 04:27 PM
My trouble is no enough update!!!!.......

LOL Come on ..........

dann
14-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Camping here too...:p

bfreemen
14-01-2013, 04:43 PM
How I wish my dates will tell me that" I book room already "

otamay
14-01-2013, 05:36 PM
TS, nice story camping here:)

ZNottiBoyZ
14-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Camping here boss!

bigthree
21-01-2013, 12:56 AM
My mind was racing n wondering what she wanna do as I being faithful to my wife n never do anything wrong behind her back.
Once we enter the room
Jac: I already text your wife telling her we are having dinner n business discussion. She ok!
Me: ok but can u tell me your problems now

Jac: I don't know how n where to start
Me: huh, then how can I help u
Jac: give me 2 minutes, let me compose myself
While waiting, Jac removed her cardigan n I was surprised with her action
Jac: ok, I think I'm ready
Me: ok go ahead
Jac: boss I'm having a problem with my marriage
Me: why? What happened?
Jac: hmm.. I'm having a sexual problem!
Me: what! Why are u telling me?
Jac: ok, let me be honest with u. Actually I kinda like u since day one I worked for u
Me: haha, I can't believed it!
Jac: I seriously meant it
Me: hmm.. Ok, please continue
Jac: as u know, I worked for u right after I graduated n u are the 1st man I look up to. I know u are happily married so I didn't wanna have any thought about it. When I met Ray (her husband), I thought I can get out of the crush on u but till the day we were married, I actually imagine u are the one I making love to.
Me: what? U weren't young when u were married. Don't tell me u were a virgin till u married?
Jac: yes I was a virgin! U know I come from a very traditional n conservative family.
Me: ok, please continue
Jac: after that night, I finally realized sex is a very interesting thing! Too bad, Ray is quite bad at it, he come in seconds n I never had an orgasm. I started to google about sex n I found out there are many things a man can do to make a woman satisfied.
While Jac saying all these, I noticed she's blushing n she sounded like she reading from a script.
Me: but this got nothing to do with me!
Jac: actually it does! Hmm.. I want u to satisfy me n teach me more so I can feel like a real woman

owl888
21-01-2013, 01:05 AM
TS up u my pts....pls continue u lucky man! :)

kurosaki ichigo
21-01-2013, 01:06 AM
This is great! I wish there are more women like Jac. Oh well actually there are :D

eeemen
31-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Oh, pls do tell us more!! Did u give her a good lesson in love making? :D. Looking forward to more plz, thanks n cheers bro TS, ...........

Scrabble
31-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Very interesting!

AnalRammer
31-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Camping here :)

unsung80
31-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Very lucky TS! Any picture of Jac to share?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
31-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Nabei, a young girl telling your wife you are buzy instead if you telling her :D

Keep the thread moving hor :rolleyes:

softgun
31-01-2013, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLAy33Dr2TI

guys safe sex please ; learn how to use condom

Pleasure_empire
31-01-2013, 07:50 PM
TS... super shiok lor u... wah, camping for more.

bigmannow
31-01-2013, 09:49 PM
camping here for Jac..

mrloner
01-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Can i say as Lucky?

HiThai
01-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Camping for more. :D

eeemen
08-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Bro, waiting patiently for your next update!! Or rather waiting for Jac, lol. :D. Cheers bro, ..........

bigthree
10-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Jac: after that night, I finally realized sex is a very interesting thing! Too bad, Ray is quite bad at it, he come in seconds n I never had an orgasm. I started to google about sex n I found out there are many things a man can do to make a woman satisfied.
While Jac saying all these, I noticed she's blushing n she sounded like she reading from a script.
Me: but this got nothing to do with me!
Jac: actually it does! Hmm.. I want u to satisfy me n teach me more so I can feel like a real woman

Me: what? How can I do such thing?
Jac: if u can't help then I really don't know who can help
Me: why don't u read up or find anything interesting online
Jac: I tried but I don't get the stimulation I expecting
Me: ok, let me see if u can find anything online with my iPad
As I were checking online, Jac strip naked n hug me from my back then I realized she a B cupper. Her hands keep caressing my chest n at times it move down south. I tried to control myself but I succumb to temptation n turn over n kiss her pouty lips.

seekrelax
10-02-2013, 07:00 PM
camp here for more...

iScrew
10-02-2013, 09:03 PM

Bro rule number 1

1. Never tell her exactly where you live, you can tell her east coast or west coast no issues but not specifically. And never bring her home, even if your wife is away or for whatever reason.

2. Never tell her specific information on your kids, their school and never let them get in touch with your kids. If need be, bomb a school name instead.

3. Never let them read your handphone. You never know when they will save some of your important contacts, like in-laws, wife and/business partners.

Bro having a wife and fb makes you feel good as a man, that although you are married, you are still attractive enough and game enough to get girls and get laid. It gives you confidence and venue to channel stress/pressure. But take in mind that you are threading on thin ice. You mentioned that you run a small business, this is especially so, divorce in singapore especially those involving extra maritial affair don't favour males. Truth be told, it is fuckin harsh, you will lose everything, your family, your kids, your parents, your friends and your business.

Those 3 rules may seem harsh at first sight, but trust me, in the long run, what you want is peace. Just peace.

yapisfun
10-02-2013, 10:13 PM

sounds ok no?