PDA

View Full Version : My daily journey on the public transit

bigfag
08-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Hi there bros!! This is my 2nd thread that I am opening as of today and I want to post about my daily journey on the public transit. What exciting things I saw and maybe what I experienced. I know that I have not been updating my 1st thread but I just really want to let you guys know what I am seeing. I promise you guys that I will take some time to update on my 1st thread.

For today's dosage, also the 1st dosage!

Date: Tuesday, 8th Jan 2013
Time: 03:24pm
Location: En route from Ang Mo Kio to Bishan( I mainly travel on the NS line)

As you know in the beginning of a new year, school has also started. Upon entering the train, I quickly found a corner near a door and learned on the side panel. I was quite near the connector of 2 cabins and I saw an extremely hot student, probably from a Secondary school(don't know which one) she was looking at her phone and was bending forward with her elbows on her bag. From that angle I could saw her bra due to the folds of her top through bending. It was beige in colour and judging from her estimated age. She had quite a huge rack. I went nearer and stood at the connector while typing this and tried to take a slight peak at it every moment. I saw the full sight of her cleavage, I nearly had a hard on as she stood up and exit the train.

End of today's dosage. I might post more than one a day depending on what I experienced. Haha! Bros might wanna share their experience here too. See you guys soon!!

88km/h
08-01-2013, 03:40 PM
1st camper here.

alan0338
09-01-2013, 09:20 AM
camp here ... :D

ol'coyote
09-01-2013, 11:55 AM
erm...can avoid school gals please...secondary or primary...
even if many of them sit very chor-lor...legs open big big...
please dun bother to see or try to see...
me maybe a big tiko old wolf...but no kiddies please...

SammyNewbie
09-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Maybe the TS is horny teenager. I remember that time when I teenager then they zao geng, then some of them never wear PE shorts. And sometimes I really want to just go home and PCC after school, but I forgot my keys then feeling very very horny but cannot do. Wah tell you... was going crazy while I was trying to find somewhere to sit down etc.

Then maybe, it's just relived from his imagination or past then he just mix mix like those vodka mixer then tell you 'Based on a true story' to make it more sexciting.

SenTouch
09-01-2013, 12:11 PM
bro..u should have taken the pic to share with us :D

illimitable
09-01-2013, 02:18 PM
I can't visualise what you have seen. You have not given sufficient details like the skin tone, the size of her assets and what was at the peak.

effulgent
09-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Anything to report for the day?