PDA

View Full Version : What gets you turn-on?

Mountain
08-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Walking out of street...
Taking a public transport...
Sitting down doing nothing...
Basically anywhere...

I must admit really, whenever I see woman wearing those OL skirt/ mini skirt, I get turn-on immediately. I would take a second look, admiring the way they dress and act.

Wild thought would be visualizing sexual scene with them, but that's just for fun. :rolleyes:

See but cannot touch. That's the sad part. Hahaha. :p

(o)(o) Tuner
08-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Bro, there are more better things to do in life, dun waste it. Keep yourself busy with stuffs you like. ;)

joncheong
08-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Nice ladies' armpits clean shaven... Love to ogle at OLs with sleeveless blouses and tops...particularly fair ladies' ones

Mountain
08-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Bro, there are more better things to do in life, dun waste it. Keep yourself busy with stuffs you like. ;)

That's positive I like. hahaha.:o

Mountain
08-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Nice ladies' armpits clean shaven... Love to ogle at OLs with sleeveless blouses and tops...particularly fair ladies' ones

Agree, looks quite attractive at times too. :rolleyes:

waitawhile
08-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Walking out of street...
Basically anywhere...

I must admit really, whenever I see woman wearing those OL skirt/ mini skirt, I get turn-on immediately. I would take a second look, admiring the way they dress and act.

Wild thought would be visualizing sexual scene with them, but that's just for fun. :rolleyes:

At least you are just fantasising, you did not let your fantasy over rule your mind, else......

But try not to fantasise too much as scared one day you may just lose control....

Suppress too much not good for health too...

Mountain
09-01-2013, 10:41 PM
At least you are just fantasising, you did not let your fantasy over rule your mind, else......

But try not to fantasise too much as scared one day you may just lose control....

Suppress too much not good for health too...

I can handle that but I got to agree with your words. ;)

BMW69
09-01-2013, 11:20 PM
I would see those girls in their school uniform with their skirt shortened. What a cocktease.

wally888
10-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Walking out of street...
Basically anywhere...

Sad to say, this part of growing up :D

Chiongsterone
10-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Well, i find it interesting to look through the dresses through the sleeves (especially for sleeveless ones)! have bioed those well endowed ladies, and you can see that the bra straps is not stuck to the skin. i find it interesting.

aldof.hilter
10-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Slim young malays... my didi jumps when see one...

LovePotion
10-01-2013, 09:34 PM
those office milf turn me on

ranger0201
11-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Lacy lingerie turns me on anytime ... If see a lady walking with lacy straps or FL with lacy lingerie ... And when they take it off clean shaven pussy or armpits ... Admittedly my didi can't stand if I don't lick a shaven pussy during sex :)

Mountain
12-01-2013, 11:36 AM
A lot of fetishes huh. Nice. ;)

What if a lady wearing mini skirt sat infront of you without crossing her legs? What would you guys do... :rolleyes:

Bangster
12-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Naked shopfront mannequins?

hitler
12-01-2013, 12:50 PM
I would see those girls in their school uniform with their skirt shortened. What a cocktease.

Same here! :D

stalkerboy
12-01-2013, 11:27 PM

Me three!

I would like to add: chicks in translucent FBT shorts get me hot and bothered in public as well..

corsiar74
13-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Whole body skirt with VPL always turn me on most of the time!!!! :)

Edyta
13-01-2013, 12:35 AM
What do u guys think of women in cheongsam/qipao? Like at work?

songsonglah
13-01-2013, 02:51 AM

Modern cheongsam does turn me on. Another one is Vietnam's national costume, Ao Dai. I ever asked my colleague to bring me around District 1 in HCMC to search for FLs who's wearing ao dai but no luck. That was all the back in 1999. Now is easier. There are even themed bars / pubs where Vietnamese girls wear ao dais that are translucent that it leaves nothing to imagination.

singleman
13-01-2013, 10:29 AM
mine is when see gals exposed their bra strap, esp from behind when they wear those dress have a "X" shape behind.. can see their bra strap so clearly, the colour n pattern.. hehe.. but is this consider turn on? I felt is more like when see this, i can attracted by it...

Mountain
13-01-2013, 01:21 PM
mine is when see gals exposed their bra strap, esp from behind when they wear those dress have a "X" shape behind.. can see their bra strap so clearly, the colour n pattern.. hehe.. but is this consider turn on? I felt is more like when see this, i can attracted by it...

:D I felt attracted to it too. And I guess you can only spot them during night-life... Not much wearing those during the day. :o

Mountain
13-01-2013, 01:23 PM

That's epic. I guess it would be a major turn-on if the women have the looks and body shape, as it certainly is a tight-fitting dress. :rolleyes:

singleman
13-01-2013, 01:48 PM
:D I felt attracted to it too. And I guess you can only spot them during night-life... Not much wearing those during the day. :o

not really only on night-life.. nowsaday girls like to wear this way.. daytime or anywhere sure can spot some... i hv seen such 2 girls in lift before.. they just stand in front of me.. wow see so clearly n so near.. hehe...

Mountain
13-01-2013, 02:06 PM
not really only on night-life.. nowsaday girls like to wear this way.. daytime or anywhere sure can spot some... i hv seen such 2 girls in lift before.. they just stand in front of me.. wow see so clearly n so near.. hehe...

:p Bro, you should have just grab them from behind. It fulfil your fantasy too. :D

Spicy98
13-01-2013, 02:11 PM
:p Bro, you should have just grab them from behind. It fulfil your fantasy too. :D

If his next fantasy is behind bars hehe :D

I'm more into girls wearing tight shorts with perky butts.
Major turned on for me. :eek:

Mykaler
13-01-2013, 02:20 PM
I like long painted fingernails

Edyta
13-01-2013, 02:23 PM
That's epic. I guess it would be a major turn-on if the women have the looks and body shape, as it certainly is a tight-fitting dress. :rolleyes:

Really? Ok then not v appropriate for work then. Can only wear them on occasions.

pfingo
13-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Stockings and women who talk dirty

Mountain
13-01-2013, 08:46 PM
I like long painted fingernails

:rolleyes: Why? hmm I guess it looks sexy though!

Mountain
13-01-2013, 08:48 PM
If his next fantasy is behind bars hehe :D

I'm more into girls wearing tight shorts with perky butts.
Major turned on for me. :eek:

Yea man. :cool: hahaha.

Those type nowadays very common, it has been a trend so far, can see till your eyes drop! :D

LovePotion
13-01-2013, 09:29 PM
i think those gals wearing shorts with long legs turn me on... would sure catch a glimpse on her

Istrike4D
13-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Office lady queuing to buy 4D wearing black heels.

LocalFruit
13-01-2013, 10:58 PM
For me It's easy.
My wish is for my wife to initiate sex while wearing a sexy lingerie I bought for her years ago. But alas, she doesn't bother touching me. And I have to initiate sex all the time. And if I do get it, she starts to yawn and lie there like a dead fish. Sian...!

Bangster
14-01-2013, 01:25 AM
CNY around the corner.....hmmm will be keeping a lookout for cheongsams...esp those with high slits....Wah laoz eh how to tahan???

Spicy98
14-01-2013, 04:25 AM
Yea man. :cool: hahaha.

Those type nowadays very common, it has been a trend so far, can see till your eyes drop! :D

i think those gals wearing shorts with long legs turn me on... would sure catch a glimpse on her

Especially those light color shorts. :D

For me It's easy.
My wish is for my wife to initiate sex while wearing a sexy lingerie I bought for her years ago. But alas, she doesn't bother touching me. And I have to initiate sex all the time. And if I do get it, she starts to yawn and lie there like a dead fish. Sian...!

And than they blame us outside anyhow pick plunk flowers. :(

Mountain
14-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Office lady queuing to buy 4D wearing black heels.

haha! why not those short skirt office lady sitting down at coffeeshop without crossing their legs? :p

oh gosh! don't look! :D

Mountain
14-01-2013, 10:26 PM
For me It's easy.

That's quite bored for you, I think you should try stimulate or arouse her more to get to another level. Else, you will have to continue tasting your darling 'dead fish' for the time being. :(

:p

LocalFruit
14-01-2013, 11:45 PM
That's quite bored for you, I think you should try stimulate or arouse her more to get to another level. Else, you will have to continue tasting your darling 'dead fish' for the time being. :(

:p

Really regret marrying her. Shouldn't have marry a local girl. But already have 2 young child. Sigh!

KimSiew769
15-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Whole body skirt with VPL always turn me on most of the time!!!! :)

Me too! I love that the panties can be seen thru her dress, pants, etc....always a turn on....also love those who wear lacy bra beneath plain tee or white shirt....hahaha...can't take it

IcyMula
15-01-2013, 09:55 PM
1. What turn me on, the type of girl i love alot
2. bra, panties, bikins ( even more on if it is on the girl i love)

when i was young, i was lucky enough to get the bra of the girl i like alot, this girl + the bra turn me on like siao

LostSoulsummer
16-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Dirty talks and fingering turn me on 100%

singleman
17-01-2013, 12:49 PM

haha.. i dun wan go jail in order to fulfil my fantasy.... I will rather fantasies in my dream, my mind.. haha...

but at that monent when in lift with this 2 girls (on diff occassion) i did something.. now think back if get caught.. i will be in deep troulble.. lucky nothing happen...