PDA

View Full Version : Collecting panties

darius_xiaozhu
07-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Hi brothers and sisters.

CNY is coming time for spring cleaning. If you do have any unwanted panties from gf, wife, fb, ex-gf, sis, sis in law or (urself- for sis) to throw please do not throw them away. Can I have them I can go collect. Please No granny panties :)

Thanks for your kind attention. Please do not shoot me. :)

samyboys
07-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Hi brothers and sisters.

CNY is coming time for spring cleaning. If you do have any unwanted panties from gf, wife, fb, sis, sis in law or (urself- for sis) to throw please do not throw them away. Can I have them I can go collect. Please No granny panties :)

interesting hobby u got

darius_xiaozhu
07-01-2013, 03:01 PM
interesting hobby u got

:) thanks. haha. I guess there should be more bro also with the same interest :)
Got any to contribute to me?

galore
07-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Why dont you slip flyers into your neighbours' houses? May be more effective and convenient this way. Better you construct a receptacle and place them on the ground floor of all the blocks in housing estates around the country and labelled your receptables as for used panties only.

ningcaichen
07-01-2013, 03:05 PM
then can request for worn and not yet washed ones or not? :D

frolicsome
07-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Why dont you slip flyers into your neighbours' houses? May be more effective and convenient this way. Better you construct a receptacle and place them on the ground floor of all the blocks in housing estates around the country and labelled your receptables as for used panties only.

Good idea. Can also organise competition to encourage more donation.

asshole003
07-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Garang guni..... 收破内衣和底裤(in hockkien).....
You are the man, bro!!!

darius_xiaozhu
07-01-2013, 04:32 PM

Cannot collect till too obvious :)

darius_xiaozhu
07-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Garang guni..... 收破内衣和底裤(in hockkien).....
You are the man, bro!!!

darius_xiaozhu
07-01-2013, 04:34 PM
then can request for worn and not yet washed ones or not? :D

Hehe I also wan but scarily is worn by men :)

darius_xiaozhu
07-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Good idea. Can also organise competition to encourage more donation.

Bro u can be my organizer? Haha :)

lyulka
08-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Hi brothers and sisters.

CNY is coming time for spring cleaning. If you do have any unwanted panties from gf, wife, fb, ex-gf, sis, sis in law or (urself- for sis) to throw please do not throw them away. Can I have them I can go collect. Please No granny panties :)

Aiyo. U want buy lah. ebay, internet all got.

there's no free lunch.

darius_xiaozhu
08-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Aiyo. U want buy lah. ebay, internet all got.

there's no free lunch.

Hi like I say I only ask them to contribute if they dun wan it anymore. Please dun come here n say all this. Different ppl got different interests if u are not please with this u can just leave this thread. Since throwing away might as well put to good use right? Not many ppl are so rich to buy off from Internet

To other who zap me please get a life. Like I say different ppl different interests. Just becox of this thread I kena zapped. -.-" At least Im brave enough to stand out ask for it would u?

Hardstick15by5
08-01-2013, 09:23 AM
There's a thread here by brober, he is selling. Reliable. Go look for it

alan0338
08-01-2013, 09:30 AM
TS u not scared meh??? sekali got reporter in here tell u ok and ask to pick up, then sneakily take ur photos and u on newspapers the next day ... :eek: :eek: :eek::eek:

darius_xiaozhu
08-01-2013, 11:29 AM
There's a thread here by brober, he is selling. Reliable. Go look for it

Thanks. :)

darius_xiaozhu
08-01-2013, 11:32 AM
TS u not scared meh??? sekali got reporter in here tell u ok and ask to pick up, then sneakily take ur photos and u on newspapers the next day ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh. Haha now u say den I realize. Hmmm thanks for ur advice. I will disguise myself by wearing cap n shades so Wun be so easily recognize :)

McChicken
08-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Aiyo, just sent to home address loh..

(o)(o) Tuner
08-01-2013, 01:25 PM

That's a very brilliant idea. However, I think the residents there will be disgusted by your pervert collection. If only you can offer the residents 50cents to $1.00 a piece, that would be nice.

Btw, how many pieces have you collected so far?

darius_xiaozhu
08-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Aiyo, just sent to home address loh..

Ppl wan give already very good dun need trouble them to send some more. :)

darius_xiaozhu
08-01-2013, 05:47 PM
That's a very brilliant idea. However, I think the residents there will be disgusted by your pervert collection. If only you can offer the residents 50cents to $1.00 a piece, that would be nice.

Btw, how many pieces have you collected so far?

Actually $0.50-$1 a piece is a good idea.but with ppl nature they Wun react to the leaflet one. Sad to say not even one now. :( but personally collection think 100? Got one generous bro gave 80plus pieces of his fb n all to me :) to the bro who gave me Jose I would like to thanks u once again if u see this :)

ningcaichen
08-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Actually $0.50-$1 a piece is a good idea.but with ppl nature they Wun react to the leaflet one. Sad to say not even one now. :( but personally collection think 100? Got one generous bro gave 80plus pieces of his fb n all to me :) to the bro who gave me Jose I would like to thanks u once again if u see this :)
Wow!!!!! Good stuff!!! But by the way, other than this bro maybe someone very edison chen character who have too many fb until he don't care...seriously, i wonder which bro/sis would give their used panties or gf/wife ones to u knowing that u will go and sniff it or erotically admire it? I mean, if is my wife or gf, i won't give to people...especially foc, but for fb or ex gf or for a price maybe can consider...:)
I also wished i know some edison chen who don't mind giving all his fb panties etc...haha. Thats a steal man...

darius_xiaozhu
10-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Anyone got any unwanted to give?

XiaoQiang08
10-01-2013, 09:49 AM
actually $0.50-$1 a piece is a good idea.but with ppl nature they wun react to the leaflet one. Sad to say not even one now. :( but personally collection think 100? Got one generous bro gave 80plus pieces of his fb n all to me :) to the bro who gave me jose i would like to thanks u once again if u see this :)

我真不敢想向,如果有一天,有警察要查你的屋子,你怎么解释这 80 多条内衣裤从哪里来。。

77guy
10-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Anyone got any unwanted to give?

Dear ts, i myself love used panties, but if u wan to collect, at least buy or go hunt for them(if u not afraid kena caught)...either way will be better than asking for free...how many ppl will want to let u masturbate with their relative undies? For that i zap u.

flowbow
10-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Dear ts, i myself love used panties, but if u wan to collect, at least buy or go hunt for them(if u not afraid kena caught)...either way will be better than asking for free...how many ppl will want to let u masturbate with their relative undies? For that i zap u.
Ouch... That must have been a painful zap for TS :p

ningcaichen
10-01-2013, 11:48 AM
我真不敢想向,如果有一天,有警察要查你的屋子,你怎么解释这 80 多条内衣裤从哪里来。。
那如果有一天,有个人家里有八十条内裤,过马路时被车子撞倒,上路死了。 家里的人开他的抽屉,看到八十条内裤,即刻名誉少地。 那又怎样办?这也是没办法的事啊。。。, 难道灵魂快点回去把内裤藏起来吗? 人在江湖 ,也是身不由己嘛。。。虽然收集内裤本身是没错的。。。
i 100% agree with what u explicitly said....u r the man...:)
怎么可以叫别人给自人家亲人的内裤去给让别人用来手淫或嗅吸? 简直就是无耻的黑色幽默要求。。。

How would the TS himself feel if sombody were to request to have his wife/gf/ex-gf/sister underwear? Same goes for everybody...

darius_xiaozhu
10-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Aiya. Like I say since throwing away might as well put to gd use ma. Save the world ma. :) den I be garanguni. I go by weight? :) anyway ot any to dispose? Please look for me.

pantygal
08-02-2013, 05:06 AM
Aiya. Like I say since throwing away might as well put to gd use ma. Save the world ma. :) den I be garanguni. I go by weight? :) anyway ot any to dispose? Please look for me.

How about buying it from me? I'll sell you cheap (without stains). :p Wanna clear a few but its pretty hard as disposing it gives me heartaches.