PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel guilty?

waitawhile
07-01-2013, 08:52 AM
In this age and time, having a fling, extra-marital affair, ons, FB etc seems a common thing. Married bros and sis, do you ever feel a sense of guilt when you indulge in such acts, even though you do not intend to leave your wife/hubby?

Does the marriage vow that you took at the point in time where you promised each other to stay truthful till death do both part came to your mind when you engaged in such acts?

It is a dilemma to me. Just want to get a sense what are the general thoughts.

piggylin
07-01-2013, 12:55 PM
I think is very normal to feel guilty in the beginning.. but slowly this guilty feeling will become lesser.. Because the heart is already covered by lust..

mclovin_boy
07-01-2013, 01:02 PM
In this age and time, having a fling, extra-marital affair, ons, FB etc seems a common thing. Married bros and sis, do you ever feel a sense of guilt when you indulge in such acts, even though you do not intend to leave your wife/hubby?

Does the marriage vow that you took at the point in time where you promised each other to stay truthful till death do both part came to your mind when you engaged in such acts?

It is a dilemma to me. Just want to get a sense what are the general thoughts.

Yes of course will feel guilty. Esp the part after the release cos that's when your lust are being fulfilled. But when you're high, the guilty conscious will not set in yet.

What makes me even more guilty is that my wife knows that I've been sleeping around & having ONS but she is apathetic about it. At first she's upset but now she has come to terms with it n just want to keep the family together. I told her I only love her n I lusted after the rest of the women I slept with. All she does is to tell me to slowly & gradually cut down which I am trying but totally cut down is impossible for me.

tapzs
07-01-2013, 01:22 PM
wat a lovely n understanding wife u have... if only all wifes have the same mindset... :(

blackdevil
07-01-2013, 02:16 PM
The phrase "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime" comes to mind.

galore
07-01-2013, 02:58 PM
I do feel guilty but I am also aware that I am human and I will from time to time make mistakes.

Meow^^
07-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Another Yes or No as an answer.....but overall, guilty will still take place in the end but the excitiment will demolish the guilt....the cycle goes on...:D

blackdevil
07-01-2013, 03:05 PM
we are imperfect beings...just different shades of imperfection...you would be a womaniser but are totally devoted to your kids or you could be a wife beater and still a one-pussy man

frolicsome
07-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Another Yes or No as an answer.....but overall, guilty will still take place in the end but the excitiment will demolish the guilt....the cycle goes on...:D

Yes. A cat will always eat fish.

SammyNewbie
07-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Not relevant to me since I am not married.

Amusingly a little trinket from religion is that a woman is actually allowed to divorce a man on grounds that he is not fulfilling his duties as a husband which involve

1) Not providing for her (food clothes whatever)
2) Not providing for the children she bears him
3) Having sex with her on a regular basis

I wonder why the third clause wasn't actually implemented for us men instead XD. I think we'd be the ones having that problem when I make observations on alot of bros here.

fictionman
07-01-2013, 04:38 PM
When the build-up to the sexxion outside, the balls is boiling like a raging bull!!!...The small head has the veto power over big head..No guilt watsoever!!

But once cum, the first 30 secs feel damm guilty man...Thghts like wat the hell am I doing fcuking another woman...Wat if wat if wat if comes into my big head...The $$$ could be spend on other things blah blah...Couldnt wait to get out of the room haha...But once the adrenalin rush of cum shooting out has subside, normal "svc" resume...Slowly the guilt will vanish..

And the best part is on the way home will think of the next sexxion outside!!
Sad but true story....

mseveninch
07-01-2013, 05:23 PM
I and my OC - already ended our sexual deeds for a very long time due to her medical & physical condition after a severe accident. I had her permission on outside meals to replace her duties as a wife. She also contemplate that I divorce her and remarry someone else or take one companion which she had chosen - I refused.

Its has been 25 years now since our last deeds.

Whenever I had a meals outside - I still feel guilty because only me is done not her. She can't feel anything. As a man - I had my needs too but feel guilty although I don't do it often. Once or twice a month.

Btw - OC already paralyze from neck downward after the accident.

joncheong
07-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Yes of course will feel guilty. Esp the part after the release cos that's when your lust are being fulfilled. But when you're high, the guilty conscious will not set in yet.

What makes me even more guilty is that my wife knows that I've been sleeping around & having ONS but she is apathetic about it. At first she's upset but now she has come to terms with it n just want to keep the family together. I told her I only love her n I lusted after the rest of the women I slept with. All she does is to tell me to slowly & gradually cut down which I am trying but totally cut down is impossible for me.

i had an ex before...she just dun want to give me sex....then i pissed off and told her i went geylang after banging a CAT150 prc girl ...my ex went ballistic and crazy and smashed everything in sight at my apartment. ...almost gotta to call security .......i pinned her down and she said she wanna report me for attempted rape...messy affair... to think of her...no idea why i got such a girl as gf...

SammyNewbie
07-01-2013, 05:34 PM
@fictionman: You're an honest person. Honestly, what I felt was very close to what you did. The only difference is that when you bonk alot in a short while, you sort of just go numb and then you just tell yourself it's just something you need to do to relieve a need/urge. Even if you tell yourself waste of money, you will still go XD

@joncheong: You groin was talking. I in general have ok taste in women's looks but extreme bad taste in their character ;)

fictionman
07-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I and my OC - already ended our sexual deeds for a very long time due to her medical & physical condition after a severe accident. I had her permission on outside meals to replace her duties as a wife. She also contemplate that I divorce her and remarry someone else or take one companion which she had chosen - I refused.

Whenever I had a meals outside - I still feel guilty because only me is done not her. She can't feel anything. As a man - I had my needs too but feel guilty although I don't do it often. Once or twice a month.

Bro I feel for u man....Though u eat outside bcoz of de unfortunate circumstances, I salute u for sticking wz her till now...U hv my upmost respect bro!!

Chin up!

blackdevil
07-01-2013, 05:55 PM

One word....Respect!

limsuhup
07-01-2013, 09:37 PM

Respect u bro not easy to luv 25 yrs..

redhun
07-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Im on the verge of divorce, finally met a man i can connect so much wth. His existence made me let go of someone whom i cudnt let go off fr years. I've nvr cheated on my spouse, but i really want to be wth him. I can sense his liking fr me, but he kept refusing me. I feel so stupid!

Meow^^
07-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Im on the verge of divorce, finally met a man i can connect so much wth. His existence made me let go of someone whom i cudnt let go off fr years. I've nvr cheated on my spouse, but i really want to be wth him. I can sense his liking fr me, but he kept refusing me. I feel so stupid!

wow. don't fall too deep or things would be nice. Let natural take it course.

deludedgal
07-01-2013, 10:53 PM

hmmm.. but once u together with him u sure thats what u want? or its just the moment..

redhun
07-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Hes married, i dun want to b a home wrecker, but i really want to be wth him. But he doesnt wants us to be more thn good friends. If hes willing to accept me, i m ready fr a no string attached relationship wth him, i ve never done it b4 but wth him, im willing.

Meow^^
07-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Hes married, i dun want to b a home wrecker, but i really want to be wth him. But he doesnt wants us to be more thn good friends. If hes willing to accept me, i m ready fr a no string attached relationship wth him, i ve never done it b4 but wth him, im willing.

If you are using logically thinking you will know that you can't do it. But if you are using feeling to guide you, you would wanna be with him no matter what.

If he say 'Yes', have you think how long can both of you be together? What happen after that? Or you may just want to have the moment of 'now' and don't want to rationale the out come?

Take a little bit more time to go through it, it's not just you and him..it involves a lot of other people....:)

redhun
08-01-2013, 08:02 AM
I know, thts whats been holding him back i guess, bcos it involves others. I guess i d just have to accept the fact tht there will nvr be a"together" fr us. Having hard time letting him go:(

deathnitez
08-01-2013, 08:05 AM
I know, thts whats been holding him back i guess, bcos it involves others. I guess i d just have to accept the fact tht there will nvr be a"together" fr us. Having hard time letting him go:(

Yeah sometimes no string attached relationship can be more comfortable then getting married. Impulse marriage sometimes will lead to more pain. As time passes you will most likely let him go. good luck

ah rat
08-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Sis redhun,do u treat him as FB :D

Meow^^
08-01-2013, 08:42 AM

Time will heal and you willl find the right guy for you.....:)

wally888
08-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Most men will feel guilty, but will anyone regretted doing this:confused:

SammyNewbie
08-01-2013, 10:45 AM
I still got mixed feelings about it.

Sometimes I wish I did not get in, cause I did spend alot of money on it. But I can't deny that some of the sex was really good. Heh.

freeneasy168
08-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Man will always be man, no matter how guilty we feel if given a chance we still do it. Can't understand y :rolleyes:

redhun
08-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Sis redhun,do u treat him as FB :D

Of course not! I respect him a lot! We hav not even held hands, but with him, theres so much connection n chemistry. Its like first love feeling. I m just saying tht, i m willing to go further wth him if he wants, i wont want him to leave his spouse. But only after i divorce, but he doesnt want, he has his morals i guess.

redhun
08-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Man will always be man, no matter how guilty we feel if given a chance we still do it. Can't understand y :rolleyes:

Gav him the chance but he in, n i feel so embarassed.

credible
08-01-2013, 01:56 PM
I feel guilty but my heart does not desire any change to this.

redhun
08-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Will i ever have him? Just once? I dont know why im so pinning fr him!

ah rat
08-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Will i ever have him? Just once? I dont know why im so pinning fr him!

Sis, U in love with him :)

waitawhile
08-01-2013, 02:13 PM
I still got mixed feelings about it.

Sometimes I wish I did not get in, cause I did spend alot of money on it. But I can't deny that some of the sex was really good. Heh.

I totally understand how you feel... Am at the same situation...
Will feel guilty especially when telling lies to hide my acts behind my spouse..

But then again, the thrill and every sextisfying sexxions I have with my FB is just too hard to resist..... :p

Thanks all bros and sis for all your views...

Cheers!

redhun
08-01-2013, 02:14 PM
we ve just met fr few months, hes average looking. But the connection n chemistry, just being wth him, is incredible. Hes a good man, i do not want my reckless desire fr him to implicate him in anyways... It doesnt makes any sense to say i have fallen in love with in such a short time, but i think i did. And its scary fr a man i guess.

ah rat
08-01-2013, 02:32 PM
we ve just met fr few months, hes average looking. But the connection n chemistry, just being wth him, is incredible. Hes a good man, i do not want my reckless desire fr him to implicate him in anyways... It doesnt makes any sense to say i have fallen in love with in such a short time, but i think i did. And its scary fr a man i guess.

Sis,but u said u wish to have him? Just once? And u said why im so pinning fr him. :)

siham
08-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Wow....complicated indeed

redhun
08-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Sis,but u said u wish to have him? Just once? And u said why im so pinning fr him. :)

Wish only... Not acting on it..

ijazz
08-01-2013, 03:42 PM
try not to rush and see how thing develop, you might be 一相情愿 only. Let him make the first move if he treasure you, once you step in, the pain will be alot more than youare suffering now :)

redhun
08-01-2013, 09:18 PM
try not to rush and see how thing develop, you might be 一相情愿 only. Let him make the first move if he treasure you, once you step in, the pain will be alot more than youare suffering now :)

Yes i agree

Stud00
08-01-2013, 11:52 PM

Bro, i salute you..

zelc
09-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Small head always rules over the big head. There seriously isn't any way to cut these temptations. Saw a tv serial whereby the woman describe men as a combination of a beast and a human body. I kinda agree. That's how we keep the human race moving right? Just my humble opinion

asdfghjkl
09-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Seems gals are feeling the same way as men nowadays.. :o

freeneasy168
09-01-2013, 12:12 PM
if u have feelings for him then follow ur heart n enjoy the moment rather than regret not trying.

naan1974
09-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Blame the creator who made man.
or the man who invented the word Monogamy.

illimitable
09-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Why should I feel guilty in redeeming the points that I have accumulated?

effulgent
09-01-2013, 02:43 PM
I tried reasoning with John but he wouldn't listen. Am I suppose to feel guilty because I can't convince him?

kue19xx
15-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Yes every single time after the deed I am not happy. I enjoyed the moment of lust but once finished I dun feel happy. :( But I only feel that way in the beginning.

Gradually down the road I no more guilty feeling. I confided in one of my regular MP girl about my guiltiness after every deed. She told me I should not feel tat way as I got my needs. As long I still love my family and provide them, I should not feel that way and must be responsible by using protection every time!

KenshinSays
15-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Imho.. It is all about needs and wants. It's human nature to love and be loved.

Lust and envy (Mostly lust) plays a part of such dealings. I can't say that it's right or wrong to feel guilty. Eventually, it is up to an individual.

For me personally, I feel that we only live once. Why not enjoy the best in life? As long as precaution is taken into consideration, why not?

To the brothers and sisters who are married or with kids or both, there is nothing wrong to eat the forbidden fruit. It's most important on your part is to know when to say stop when required and when to end when needed to.

Having ONS and extra marital affairs boils down to one thing... able to draw the line. Just my 五分钱 worth of opinion ;)