PDA

View Full Version : Need serious advice from you bros !

PissDog
21-03-2005, 05:26 AM
Good morning bros .. it have been a long day for me. Anyway i have a problem that i would like to share with you all and hope someone really can give me some advice and views on this matter.
I went to a ktv with a group of buddies. I met this prc by the name CQ .. anyway we went down that same ktv for 4 days in a row .. and everytime it is CQ who accompany me. I paid her tips for e first 3 days .. e 4th day i asked her to go to e hotel after work with me and she agreed. The last thing that came to my mind was FOC .. well she shocked me when she didnt want the money. She said i looked like one of her ex in china and she just enjoy my company. I went back to e ktv a couple of times and now she dont even want to accept tips from me.
Today i just went out with her and bonk her again .. i asked her whether she did e same stuff with other customers .. surprising she bust into tears saying i insulted her ! .. and then told me she didnt wish to work in this line and stuff .. about how other guys tried to offer her alot of money for e night and she didnt even accept it ... then she brought up her current situation .. she cant afford to pay for her school fees and her student pass will be cancelled soon and she may not get to see me again. But she didnt ask me to pay for her either .. she said she mentally prepared to go back china.
ok i admit after those days with her .. i started to have alittle feelings for her .. but i always remember what the other bros warned abt the prcs.
Any views or comment ?

Castrol
21-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Any views or comment ?

bro, enjoyed, bye bye and move on.....

waypastprime
21-03-2005, 12:22 PM
ok i admit after those days with her .. i started to have alittle feelings for her .. but i always remember what the other bros warned abt the prcs.
Any views or comment ?

If u remember what we have said previously, what other comments u wished to hear? Go ahead and marry her?

This thingy is just like a plate of dish. The name might have changed but the ingredients still stay the same.

MoonBlaze
21-03-2005, 12:30 PM
It may not sound nice to your ear but chances of she telling the same old story to many other ppl like you is very high...... If you are even thinking of going further with her from here....ask yourself one question...Are you a person who can accept her past eventually catching up with you one day?
Dun forgot to bring your heart home after a night's out. Cheers!! :)

Heng Heng
21-03-2005, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=PissDog]Good morning bros .. it have been a long day for me. Anyway i have a problem that i would like to share with you all and hope someone really can give me some advice and views on this matter.
I went to a ktv with a group of buddies. I met this prc by the name CQ .. QUOTE]

Bro just pay her the $$$. 1 poke = $100 if u get her
for 3 poke = $300. maybe get a 20% discount =
$240. then say bye bye to her... or u can just play along
and act blur and get FOC but this is quite bad things to do... :p

zhu star
21-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Good morning bros .. it have been a long day for me. Anyway i have a problem that i would like to share with you all and hope someone really can give me some advice and views on this matter.
I went to a ktv with a group of buddies. I met this prc by the name CQ .. anyway we went down that same ktv for 4 days in a row .. and everytime it is CQ who accompany me. I paid her tips for e first 3 days .. e 4th day i asked her to go to e hotel after work with me and she agreed. The last thing that came to my mind was FOC .. well she shocked me when she didnt want the money. She said i looked like one of her ex in china and she just enjoy my company. I went back to e ktv a couple of times and now she dont even want to accept tips from me.
Today i just went out with her and bonk her again .. i asked her whether she did e same stuff with other customers .. surprising she bust into tears saying i insulted her ! .. and then told me she didnt wish to work in this line and stuff .. about how other guys tried to offer her alot of money for e night and she didnt even accept it ... then she brought up her current situation .. she cant afford to pay for her school fees and her student pass will be cancelled soon and she may not get to see me again. But she didnt ask me to pay for her either .. she said she mentally prepared to go back china.
Any views or comment ?
Another cheongster about to fall into KC trap! Bro how much do you believe in her? And even if her story is true, are you prepared to spend alot of your hard earned monies or time with her? If your answer is yes go ahead if no then it is wise to back off many pac!

Let me tell you an experince I have, I know of a Viet gal who like your current PRC gal say she love me alot and she is always sending sms to express her so call love to me, Unforunately for her, she also sat with a number of my friends, so happened one day she sent a broadcast msg to all of us with the same msg. Imaging our shock and laughter when we compared the msg.

MoonBlaze
21-03-2005, 12:37 PM
If it makes you feel better....pay her a lump sum for all the bonk she had given you....you dun have to tell her it is for for her bonking fee. She will eventually take it....

Spursgetz
21-03-2005, 01:05 PM
bro..if you are very rich, earning big bucks every month and dunno where to spend, and deep in your heart, you would like to continue seeing her, continue this relationship, and the amount she needs is relatively small to you, then why not offer your help. I mean after you help her, you can continue to be with her, and get to bonk her for free tio bo? :p

But then hor, how u know she telling the truth, and she not repeating the same sob story to other man? And even its truth, but if you are not that financially capable, please dun help her.

Coz once you help her, chances are your feeling for her will growth, and somehow, you will feel that she is obligated to be with you only. You will get jealous easily when she continue to work in KTV, and in your heart, you will want her to stop working, concentrate on her study, and be with you only.
But if you can't afford to support her, and its pain you to see her with diff man every nights, then in the 1st place, let her go back.

Also, remember that by helping her out this time, there will bound to be more "opportunity" for you to help. Look...say few months down the road, she tell you that she need some $$ urgently for some other reasons, maybe family members real sick or whatsoever, and if you can't help, she might have to sleep with other man to earn more quick $$, or there's another man who willing to "bao" her, then how will u feel?

Will you feel cheated, regret helping her before. And for some pple, in order not to make them feel that their initial help has gone wasted, they will lend their helping hand again and how long can you help.

Have you really consider? Actually, by asking for help here, you already show you have the intention to help her, as you can't bear to see her go. So..have you talk to her, find out after you pay for her sch fees, will she stop work at KTV. (Guess that's what you want, be her only man) And can you support her if she dun work at KTV.

Please consider carefully, and end of day, the decision is yours. I sort of been thru this before so I can understand how u feel. One final reminder, never loan/borrow, never get yourself into debt to help them.

just my 2cent worth of comment.

cheers

sunzi
21-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi, enjoyed and move on, the best is still paid for it after each session. Juz tell her the monies for her to buy make up or other woman accessories.

Pls dun be emotional especially to all this prcs. juz whack and go

Juz my 2 cents worth of comment

teraterm55
21-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Good morning bros ..
Any views or comment ?

Hey bro, i think this must be the 100th time i heard the same story.
not sure if your case is real or not (as in the girls feeling for you),
but the tactic of :

1st - treating you nicely,
2nd - dont take tips
3rd - give free fuck
4th - say no money pay skool fees, parents sick in china, dog got
run over by train, airplane crash into house etc.
5th - if no money soon have to go back china, cannot see you because
have to give body to ah long etc.

Is pretty common. if you do a search on the threads you will most porobably
come up with at least 20 postings of similar nature. and alot of the bros
end up having alot of problem with the girls after the cash is given. this tactic is being used by prc, singaporean, thai, viets and malaysians alike.

so bro are you a gambler ? if you are you can gamble on this girl and
pay for the skool fees/rent/debts. if you are not. better safe your money.

no matter what advice the bros give you here, your heart already have the answer. so just go do it lah. but whatever decision you take, dont regret.
if you regret then it will make you misserable. so if you have extra cash
and want to bet.. do so. but PLEASE PLEASE DONT borrow money just
to pay her OK. dont want you to end up like some bros i know.

plman2002
21-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Another story of a ktv cheongster who falls in love with PRC.
This looks like a serial TV drama broadcasting all over again in SBF.
The fact that she did not mention anything from you is because she is using pyschology method.
Please leave your emotion in your safe box.
All the best to you.

cheers,

sadfa
21-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Any views or comment ?

if u want to hear what u wish to hear, ie that she is being genuine n love u, sorry bro, i am not in a position to say that.

however, what i can say is that such tactics r very common n even the mms can tell me the charbor r trying to hook u. some charbor say they dont sell, but:

1. most do or
2. they already been pao n they dont want to spoil the deal or
3. they dont want to sell to the guy cos they dont like him n dont want to insult them.

of course she can be genuine n treat u different, but based on what she say, sounds like a typical ploy. becareful n dont part with more money than the market rate she is entitled to. of course if u want to pay for her school fees n student pass fees, its your decision.

Spursgetz
21-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Also, if you decide not to help, not because you can't afford to help, but you scare that she is lying or you dun want to fall into all these KC traps, then please try to stay firm on your decision.

Ask yourself, when she is due to leave you, say at the airport, and she sure cry tio bo..will you regret then? 记得。。如果你是那些感情很丰富的, 对她也真的有感觉,也觉得她是一个好女孩, 那别说她的眼泪你无所谓。。。 别等她走了才后悔!
不是每个中国女孩出来做这种工作都是不好的。 如果经济许可, 好多就不会要做这些工作了。

I know many bros here will advise you to fuck and forget, which should be the right way but for some pple (including me), its not that easy. Its better to follow our mind when making decision, but once a while, we may want to listen to our heart.

You know her, been with her for sometime, we dunno her. So ask yourself have you know her well enough, if she worth your help, if she those who will appreciate your help.

cheers

P/S I know I will sure kana deduct point by posting this message, instead of telling you to forget about her. But then, I just want to say what I feel, thats all. :)

naemlo
21-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Any views or comment ?

Another case of not following the rules of the game. I was f b4 now my turn to 'teach' u.

Drill this into your brain if u hav 1, she is here to make money n not for fun of having hundreds of guys around her. Are u prepare to pay her monthly allowance n ask her not to work?? If yes, good, keep her by yourself. If not then f n forget. Think carefully instead of feel blindly.

Spursgetz
21-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Another case of not following the rules of the game. I was f b4 now my turn to 'teach' u.

Drill this into your brain if u hav 1, she is here to make money n not for fun of having hundreds of guys around her. Are u prepare to pay her monthly allowance n ask her not to work?? If yes, good, keep her by yourself. If not then f n forget. Think carefully instead of feel blindly.

ya bro...thats what i want to say. After helping her, sure must come out with monhtly allowance to support her, where got man after helping, still can tahan her with diff man every night. :p

But if the threadstarter can afford...

K9696
21-03-2005, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=sadfa]if u want to hear what u wish to hear, ie that she is being genuine n love u, sorry bro, i am not in a position to say that.

Hey.. brother sadfa... long time no hear u saying....!!! How's life!! good!!

To our dear brother out there...

1. Part your money sui sui after bonking.... no string attach..
2. Don't borrow to think of paying her school fees... how many time you can give?? this quarter - u can do it, how about next quarter??
3. All S.Pass holders come here with an armour... that is they need finance to finance her daily expenses, taxi fare or bus fare or MRT fare, meals... bla bla.. all these are thousands $$$$ involve.. please reconsider your point..

UNLEss, she stops work and her family in CHINA is sending her monies... I seem this b4, she only working parttime at KTV (twice a week) cos parent rich .. for that yes you can cheong...

Anyway... dun gamble with them.. they already heard many many story about Sillypore man.. bcos we softhearted.. then u will be in deepshit!!

Take care... brother...

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 01:33 PM
bro..if

cheers

bro.. watever u say is very true indeed.. help her once, u will obliged to help again.. u will not wan her work and u will even get jealous when a call from an ex customer lookin for her.. it will strain u emotionally if u can take if u wan to proceed...

and for the gal.. this type of story is jus too good to be true...yes i agreed some guys will get lucky if he is wif this gal for a while, the gal let him hv FOC.. but i do hope my hunch is wrong.. i hv a strong feeling tat this gal is to 'Fang chang xian, diao da yu'.....

teraterm55
21-03-2005, 01:36 PM

Just to add to bro naemlo's post,

the monthly allowance not cheap ha bro. just imagine. minimum
skool feels 800, rent 600, eat and drink and transport 600
so that goes to about 2K minimum.

but usually they will ask for 5K or 6K so that they can also
send money back to china.

alot of china girls have kids (even when they are still like 21)
they get married and have kids at a very young age.

i know a few prc that tells their singapore laugong they not
married, no kids, but i have seen their kids b4.

the money you give them for their monthly allowance.
will most probably goto buying a house back in china.
and maybe even to pay for their husbands living expenses.

even if you PAU them, it does not guarantee they wont be
working freelance also. since there is no way for you to check
on them 24x7.

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Good morning bros .. it have been a long day for me. Anyway i have a . then she brought up her current situation .. she cant afford to pay for her school fees and her student pass will be cancelled soon and she may not get to see me again. But she didnt ask me to pay for her either .. she said she mentally prepared to go back china.
Any views or comment ?

i wondered.. if u dun help her pay sch fee.. and few months down the road.. u still see her in sgp?? tat is when u noe.. she used the same story and fish another big fish liao.... :D

naemlo
21-03-2005, 01:42 PM
ya bro...thats what i want to say. After helping her, sure must come out with monhtly allowance to support her, where got man after helping, still can tahan her with diff man every night. :p

But if the threadstarter can afford...

For me I cannot tahan my love one being touch by other guys. If those guys can tahan, I dun think it is love.

Spursgetz
21-03-2005, 01:43 PM
i wondered.. if u dun help her pay sch fee. and few months down the road. u still see her in sgp?? tat is when u noe.she used the same story and fish another big fish liao.

bro..by then hor, he must kill chicked kill duck to thanks whatever gods that he didn throw away the $$$ :D

Also, maybe remember us here, treat us to KTV :p

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 01:46 PM
bro..by then hor, he must kill chicked kill duck to thanks whatever gods that he didn throw away the $$$

Also, maybe remember us here, treat us to KTV :p

hehhehehe.. got roast pig or not... :p

anyway.. sob stories i heard a lot.. wat i did?? i choose to ignore...

i oni choose to listen once... and i m still hv no regret i sticked by my decision then....

wahsaid
21-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Bro PissDog

Two questions only you can answer.
1. Are you single or married?
2. Have you got plenty of spare $$$$$ every month?

If you are married, please move on.

If you are single with a lot of extra $$$ to spare, then you might want to take a gamble. Who knows it might turn out good for you. BUT BUT like most brothers here try to tell you : THE MORE LIKELY CHANCE IS THAT IT WILL BE A BOTTOMLESS PIT. They are here first to make MONEY.... feelings come a distant second.

Good Luck.

Spursgetz
21-03-2005, 01:48 PM
hehhehehe.. got roast pig or not... :p

i oni choose to listen once... and i m still hv no regret i sticked by my decision then....

Tiong Bahru one can or not? :D

Bro, same same leh. I also listen once only, and till today, no regrets despite quite a sum of $$ given, and I still miss her very much.

cheers

altw78
21-03-2005, 01:50 PM
dont help la.
school only the most thousand 8.
instead of giving u free fuck,she can easily earn it by sleeping with other man if she so desperate and dont want to leave singapore.
this is just a ploy to cheat u to make up for all this free fucks.

chances are that she is not studying and leaving soon tats why come up with this story.

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Tiong Bahru one can or not? :D

Bro, same same leh. I also listen once only, and till today, no regrets despite quite a sum of $$ given, and I still miss her very much.

cheers

now tiong bahru mkt got a few stalls liao.. the one open by the HK taste betta..hehhehe :p

yah.. same same here.. i give her quite a bit..rite till now i hv no regret being wif her...i missed her too, once i able to apply leave, i m goin over there liao..

cheers!

kingrobert
21-03-2005, 01:59 PM
yah.. same same here.. i give her quite a bit..rite till now i hv no regret being wif her...i missed her too, once i able to apply leave, i m goin over there liao..
The man has spoken, so fast want to apply leave liao ah? ;)

Spursgetz
21-03-2005, 02:00 PM
now tiong bahru mkt got a few stalls liao. the one open by the HK taste betta.hehhehe
yah. same same here.i give her quite a bit.rite till now i hv no regret being wif her.i missed her too, once i able to apply leave, i m goin over there liao.

cheers!

isit...will go down to try one of these days. You free..wana meet for suckling pig lunch :D

for me, i had one of the most happy/wonderful 4 months of my life, and although we still in contact, but somehow the feeling gone liao, no more like before :( The only good thing coming out of it is that she no longer working in those trade, but learning english in beijing

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 02:00 PM
The man has spoken, so fast want to apply leave liao ah? ;)

still dunno yet leh.. how?? u wan to go china wif me??? :D

Looksee
21-03-2005, 02:02 PM

i want!!! i want!!!! Please bring this newbie there..........

:D

naemlo
21-03-2005, 02:03 PM

I want, can I tag along???

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 02:04 PM
isit...will go down to try one of these days. You free..wana meet for suckling pig lunch

for me, i had one of the most happy/wonderful 4 months of my life, and although we still in contact, but somehow the feeling gone liao, no more like before The only good thing coming out of it is that she no longer working in those trade, but learning english in beijing

hehehe.. me jus finish my chap cai ben...yah i used to work ard there.. so i hv opps to taste the food there... :D

me and my gf together for 9 mths plus liao... anyway she's back there oso takin up courses and lessons .... after tat she will be comin back here....feelings till the same, but we does quarrel quite a bit... :o

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 02:05 PM
I want, can I tag along???

huh?? when u going.. now i m applying leave leh.. but dunno will kena approve or reject...

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 02:06 PM
i want!!! i want!!!! Please bring this newbie there..........

:D

i tot u goin to hv venture there liao... :rolleyes:

anyway... i m goin to see see leh.. my fren ask me to JV wif him in doing some biz there....

naemlo
21-03-2005, 02:08 PM
huh?? when u going.. now i m applying leave leh.. but dunno will kena approve or reject...

Going May... to Xiamen.. where u going??

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Going May... to Xiamen.. where u going??

i m going to Up Sea.....hopefully by apr.. but dun tink can apply so easily liao.. cos i jus came back from 2 weeks reservist...

iloveoversea
21-03-2005, 02:16 PM
i m going to Up Sea.....hopefully by apr.. but dun tink can apply so easily liao.. cos i jus came back from 2 weeks reservist...

Wah MHS going to China liao leh, so check out the ticket price yet?

Rof|maoxz
21-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Any views or comment ?

Hop to another KTV.

Spursgetz
21-03-2005, 02:20 PM

hei..i was planning to go up sea too..in apr but then bring my family there lah :D actually deciding on either fragrance harbour or up sea. now waiting for some reply from HK Trade development Board for some special hotel offer. It get it, go HK, if not, most likely up sea.

and Sept will be beijing.

we meet in up sea? or u too busy then :D

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Wah MHS going to China liao leh, so check out the ticket price yet?

expensive leh... HH?? later?? check ur PM... :cool:

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 02:24 PM
hei..i was planning to go up sea too..in apr but then bring my family there lah actually deciding on either fragrance harbour or up sea. now waiting for some reply from HK Trade development Board for some special hotel offer. It get it, go HK, if not, most likely up sea.

and Sept will be beijing.

we meet in up sea? or u too busy then :D

i still hv not decide and confirm my departure date .. so i cant confirm at the moment.. but to be frank, guess me will be bz.. cos i hv 4 mths no mit my gal liao.. so i will make full use of my time there to be wif her.... :o

kingrobert
21-03-2005, 02:30 PM
still dunno yet leh.. how?? u wan to go china wif me???
Sure, chinatown lim kopi any time :p Sit at chinatown point starbucks can see all the PRC fl going into 81 hotel :D

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Sure, chinatown lim kopi any time :p Sit at chinatown point starbucks can see all the PRC fl going into 81 hotel

guess tat one is coffee bean and tea leaves or issit swensen's... forgot liao..

ok..GTG.. hv many errands todae... :D

sadfa
21-03-2005, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE=sadfa]if u want to hear what u wish to hear, ie that she is being genuine n love u, sorry bro, i am not in a position to say that.

Hey.. brother sadfa... long time no hear u saying....!!! How's life!! good!!

ok. yourself? hows things? good?

K9696
21-03-2005, 03:21 PM
ok. yourself? hows things? good?

Ok la... tone down lor... raid in JC.. no happening le... got lobang??

sadfa
21-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Ok la... tone down lor... raid in JC.. no happening le... got lobang??

raid in jc, can go other places. wat kind of lobang u want?

K9696
21-03-2005, 03:51 PM
raid in jc, can go other places. wat kind of lobang u want?

May be those u know la... pai seh le.... Char boh kang tao la...hehe...

ccaw
21-03-2005, 03:57 PM
.. i started to have alittle feelings for her .. but i always remember what the other bros warned abt the prcs.
Any views or comment ?
maybe u can help her out by giving some of the bros here her contact. i'm sure we're all willing to pay her for a session, so that she can earn enuf for her fees, etc.

it's killing 2 bird wif 1 stone. if she accepts our offers, then we all noe wat she up to. if she turn down everyone, then u go ahead and let your heart rule.

Ice2005
21-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey Bros, I think she is testing if you want to bao her. The condition is to pay for your staying and her student pass. I will bet all girls will be tired of this line, just think let all man that have money to touch every part of their body and also cooking up stories to avoid customer which they do like. There is not doubts that she do like you and find that your are the possible choice.
So the ball in now in your court wheather are you available and finacially able to feed her. even for short period of 1 yrs. Look with recent raid from the AV I think she is also kia lao. If kana caught any time must go back. So must find some packing place to take cover.

Just my 5 cents worth.

Frankiestine
21-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Any views or comment ?
A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE... NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKKKKKERRRRRSo brudder if u don't want to end up as one...take it from the monster fuck and forget...

diesel
21-03-2005, 05:14 PM
I think this PissDog must be lost. He didn't even reply whilst so many brothers here are conributing their valuable opinions and advices.

I only can say, show your sympathism to her.

Shagedelic
21-03-2005, 05:22 PM
bro if u really like her then i think you must decide for yourself. (then of coz she could be a professional actress too)

i heard of this saying in hokkien b4: man can marry prostitute to be wife but cannot make wife to be prostitute.

just my 2 cents

all the best to u brudder

:o

soshiok
21-03-2005, 06:18 PM
isit...will go down to try one of these days. You free..wana meet for suckling pig lunch :D

for me, i had one of the most happy/wonderful 4 months of my life, and although we still in contact, but somehow the feeling gone liao, no more like before :( The only good thing coming out of it is that she no longer working in those trade, but learning english in beijing

hi bro spursgetz,

i think i know who you're referring to... sad to learn it didn't work out. thought it'll 'open flower bear fruits' between you two. anyway, all the best bro... maybe we can catch up for kopi sometime. cheers!

anmolover
21-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Bro, I dun want to be too negative. But in my opinion, high chance that if she wants to marry you, her first priority is to get PR. If she can live with you for the next few years, the story might turn out to be a happy ending, else she'll pack & go after taking the PR. Another possibility is to wait for you to offer her help (of course $$$). She knows that if she asks you, you may think that she try to conn u. If she wait until you offer, then it become u r willing to give out, it's not her mistake. She probably knows that you like her and high chance she can get more from you. If you dun really lov her that much, better mia now, game is over. If u really lov her, think thru if u really want to throw yr money to the deep sea.

tittyhawk
21-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Short Pain is better than Long Pain.

Pay and forget.

Move on.

It aint worth it.

:)

PissDog
21-03-2005, 08:52 PM
thanks alot for all the advice bros
I understand the rules of the game

enzer88
21-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Bro, I dun want to be too negative. But in my opinion, high chance that if she wants to marry you, her first priority is to get PR. If she can live with you for the next few years, the story might turn out to be a happy ending, else she'll pack & go after taking the PR. Another possibility is to wait for you to offer her help (of course $$$). She knows that if she asks you, you may think that she try to conn u. If she wait until you offer, then it become u r willing to give out, it's not her mistake. She probably knows that you like her and high chance she can get more from you. If you dun really lov her that much, better mia now, game is over. If u really lov her, think thru if u really want to throw yr money to the deep sea.yup bro i agree wif u !!!! many of my friend who sian prc all encounter this situation.Even myself face this before, :o Really in a lost dun know wat to do.

freezze
21-03-2005, 09:25 PM
most of prc that come is to earn as much money as possible before going back.. if not why the work in KTv..

have ur fun n then forget abt it..

tanterry
21-03-2005, 09:42 PM
btw, how much is the school fees? If it is less than 1K, then i might consider to be her sugar daddy lor :p

nicodemuz
21-03-2005, 10:25 PM
maybe u can help her out by giving some of the bros here her contact. i'm sure we're all willing to pay her for a session, so that she can earn enuf for her fees, etc.

it's killing 2 bird wif 1 stone. if she accepts our offers, then we all noe wat she up to. if she turn down everyone, then u go ahead and let your heart rule.

Hi all bros...
quite a newbie...also faces the same problem with prc...
lately..got attached with this prc and afraid of falling into KC trap...heart & mind...which is the ruler... I have no answer to it...
Now... after reading this thread... I wanted to test her...can any bro help me.... all you need to do is to sms her and ask if she offer xxx service at some rate..(standard rate)...and later let me know the outcome... can..???
so bro out there.. if you can help me...(me very emotional one, scare KC trap and cannot recover), pm me...I will pass you the contact... thanks..

mahalosux
21-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Now... after reading this thread... I wanted to test her...can any bro help me.... all you need to do is to sms her and ask if she offer xxx service at some rate..(standard rate)...and later let me know the outcome... can..???so bro out there.. if you can help me...(me very emotional one, scare KC trap and cannot recover), pm me...I will pass you the contact... thanks..

wow.. lidat oso can??? :confused:

aiyah.. buy a top up card and test her loh.... u will noe the ans.. instantly.... :D

Spursgetz
21-03-2005, 11:46 PM
hi bro spursgetz,

i think i know who you're referring to. sad to learn it didn't work out. thought it'll 'open flower bear fruits' between you two. anyway, all the best bro. maybe we can catch up for kopi sometime. cheers!

hi bro.long time never hear from you, you still cheong these days?

Yup, I'm refering to her, mi also very sad. After she went back, mi went look for her 4 times, but as times goes past, as she failed to get her student visa, the wait become unbearable, we started to quarrell frequently, and then became cold war. Can I fuck the ICA for refusing visa for a geunine case? :mad:

If I'm able to turn back the time,I will still make the same decision, still chose to fall in love with her, to support her. It's a pretty big sum but no regrets, simply no regrets. I still love her, still miss her. the only diff is probably that instead of going direct to the school to apply visa, I will go thru an agent.

In fact, she just send me an online QQ greeting card yesterday, saying that although our relationship is over, she will alway remember what I have done, and I will alway be in her heart. Read liao almost make me want to cry
aiya, ma kong liao, everytime I thin of her, my heart sank. :(

Pm me lah if you want to meet for kopi

cheers

raginghormones
22-03-2005, 12:54 AM
so happened one day she sent a broadcast msg to all of us with the same msg. Imaging our shock and laughter when we compared the msg.

wwahah this is damn dramatic

faithful
22-03-2005, 09:52 PM
I went to a ktv with a group of buddies. I met this prc by the name CQ .. anyway we went down that same ktv for 4 days in a row .. and everytime it

Bro, I assured you that she will still be around even if you stopped visiting her. The student pass story may be fake.

turbo_power
23-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Hi...
IMHO, irregardless whether u pay or foc for the bonk, there's no right or wrong approach (see my signature). either u pay n play(means play wz the emotion, feeling n get foc bonk) or play n pay (bonk, pay n bye bye). to me both oso i enjoy.

many a time, it's up to u to judge yrself, if u think its worth to pay for her school fee or buy her some gift, go ahead. infact there're prc who really fall for sg guy. i've prc gf wz me for more than 2 yrs, each time i fly to china visit her, i stay at her place, eat at her place, and bonk at her place like heaven. i hardly spent any money, just oni the air ticket.

u yrself must be able to judge how much she worth for u, others oni can give you their own point of view. i always like to know what will the next stage of my story wz a prc gal if i go with the feeling for her. u never know until you try it and could be a difference destiny...

one rule, you MUST be able to lift up and let go if u hv to. if u think u can do it, no harm go ahead, 'else play n pay n bye bye...

monster98
23-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Hi...
IMHO, irregardless whether u pay or foc for the bonk, there's no right or wrong approach (see my signature). either u pay n play(means play wz the emotion, feeling n get foc bonk) or play n pay (bonk, pay n bye bye). to me both oso i enjoy.

one rule, you MUST be able to lift up and let go if u hv to. if u think u can do it, no harm go ahead, 'else play n pay n bye bye...

The wise man is talking........ :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:35 PM
The wise man is talking........ :D

the billard salon owner t.oking leh.. must take down note..hahahhaha :D

anmolover
23-03-2005, 02:40 PM
yup bro i agree wif u !!!! many of my friend who sian prc all encounter this situation.Even myself face this before, :o Really in a lost dun know wat to do.

thanks 4 yr support bro, i think it's not uncommon that after cheonging for some time, sure u'll hit someone who can please u and u like her. u like her so much that sometimes u know that it may be a trap but u r willing to pay and bet. most of the time we lose indeed. the gals who work in this line esp the prc are really 'li hai'... i oso got conned b4...sigh...dun really want to talk abt it. there's no one to blame to except the one who believe and pay... in order to avoid this kind of cases, either quit the game and settle down totally or stick to the rule of the game.

titanj
23-03-2005, 03:23 PM
no way we should get involve with these prc. they are mainly $ minded and not into real relationship. For them, we just bonk and go :D

lamts
23-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Follow advise from Bros here..

Play, pay and bye bye..

I myself was involved with 3 PRCs ended up feeling like a fool.
Dont fall for it.

titanj
23-03-2005, 04:58 PM
yeah you are right bro. one prc actually told me that we can mit out at a hotel sometimes etc and want to give me her h/p nos. What the Fxxx .... after paying her ....i siam !!! :p

Richard L
23-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Just don't understand...why so many casualties and injuries on fellow samster already still got bro. who want to play play...Why don't learn lesson from senior? Remember my late grandfather said:
我 死 去 的 爷 爷 告 诉 我 说。。。。。。
你 不 會 因 為 与 “小 龙 女” 做 朋 友 而 變 帥 . . .
成 為 風 流 倜 儻 的 才 子 . . .
既 然 沒 人 家 帥 ,
錢 也 沒 人 家 多 ,
閒 暇 也 沒 較 豐 ,
何 以 認 為 “小 龙 女” 會 對 你 傾 心 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
癡 癡 等 你 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我 爷 爷 常 見 的 說 辭 :
我 的 女 人 和 別 人 不 同 .. .
我 們 是 真 心 相 愛 的 . . .
她 真 的 喜 歡 我 . . .
她 偶 而 才 企 一 次 . . .

你 要 记 住 :
她 是 每 天 在 這 圈 子 打 滾 的 . . .
“小 龙 女” 會 傻 傻 的 等 你 ? ?
會 對 你 傾 心 ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
會 真 心 相 愛 ? ? ? ? ? ?
還 不 如 新 幣 人 民 幣 實 在 些 ! ! ! ! !
妓 女 不 騙 男 人 . . . 不 被 雷 打 死 才 怪 ! ! ! ! !
隨 便 說 兩 句 就 心 甘 情 願 相 信 她 . . .
這. . . 實 在 也 不 叫 騙 . . . . 是 你 .. . . 呆 啦 ! ! ! !!

twintower
23-03-2005, 05:47 PM
? ? ? ? “? ? ?” ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
[/B]

nice quote, cheers.

It is better to play n pay like other bro said.
Do you believe one have no money to pay for school fee as working in KTV. To enligthen you that their tips + "special" activity will probly double or triple your income.

God Bless you.

Richard L
23-03-2005, 06:13 PM
我 死 去 的 爷 爷 告 诉 我 说。。。。。。

你 要 记 住:
不 用 钱,免 费 的 东 西 将 会 是 最 贵 的 !!!

這 是 完 事 篇:小 龙 女 会 说:
1.你 以 為 我 們 做 小 姐 就 很 隨 便 , 我 不 喜 歡 的 人 , 不 會 跟 他 出 去 的
2.你 們 男 人 總 是 以 為 有 錢 就 可 以 , 不 是 每 個 女 孩 子 都 貪 錢 的..
3.不 管 你 是 不 是 騙 我 , 也 不 管 你 怎 樣 想 我 ,反 正 我 不 後 悔 , 因 為 我 是 真 的 喜 歡 你, 真 心 愛 你, 才 跟 你 上 床 的 !
4.我 不 會 要 求 你 甚 麼 , 也 不 是 貪 你 甚 麼 , 我 是 真 的 喜 歡 你,真 心 愛 你 才 跟 你 一 起…….
隨 便 說 兩 句 就 心 甘 情 願 相 信 她 . . .
這. . . 實 在 也 不 叫 騙 . . . . 是 你 .. . . 呆 啦 ! ! ! !!

airbrush
23-03-2005, 07:46 PM
very touching and meaningful verses....I will bear this in mind.

teraterm55
23-03-2005, 09:17 PM
actually when you are in the situation its difficult to think properly.
on one hand you want to believe it to be true, on the other hand
you scared get cheated. no matter how season a cheongster
you are will also get this kind of delima, i also have fallen into this
kind of trap once. but lucky there were some good bros
who woke me up. even now... i wonder.. if it would turn out nicely.

the bros that used to cheong Dynasty (the old one in katong)
will know the sweet and sad tales.

if you play prepare to get burnt. just play within your limits so
even i you get burnt you wont die from it. and if you dont want
to get burn.. DONT PLAY. just walk away. and find a decent
office girl.

anikin
24-03-2005, 01:15 AM
the bros that used to cheong Dynasty (the old one in katong) will know the sweet and sad tales.

haha ... another dy regular? those were the days. :o

Nato17
24-03-2005, 03:05 AM
so bro are you a gambler ? if you are you can gamble on this girl and
pay for the skool fees/rent/debts. if you are not. better safe your money.

no matter what advice the bros give you here, your heart already have the answer. so just go do it lah. but whatever decision you take, dont regret.
if you regret then it will make you misserable. so if you have extra cash
and want to bet.. do so. but PLEASE PLEASE DONT borrow money just
to pay her OK. dont want you to end up like some bros i know.

I am a born gambler. In fact, I will strongly say that the majority of chinese are born gamblers. But when it comes to the opposite gender, I will be honest and said I have gambled a lot and almost all the time I have lost. But ask me anytime if I will gamble for a woman's emotion and I will say I will gamble. But this time I make informed decisions. Just managing my risks.

-Nato

Nato17
24-03-2005, 03:18 AM
the monthly allowance not cheap ha bro. just imagine. minimum
skool feels 800, rent 600, eat and drink and transport 600
so that goes to about 2K minimum.

but usually they will ask for 5K or 6K so that they can also
send money back to china.

Been there done that.

Actually it is considered low. Let's do some math here:

Condo: $1.5k (crappy studio even cost that amount of rental especially in town). Surely you want privacy with her if you are single and staying with her. Or are you prepared to have her stay with friends? Staying with friends means you have no control over her phone calls etc. (I am a control freak, I know, so that is why I have never worked for anyone in my life before).

School Fees: Roughly can be anywhere between the region of $500 - $1k per month depending on what school she is going to. If a language school like British Council it will set you back roughly in the region of about 850 to $1k including of text books etc.

Transport: Very little. How much can you spend? $10 per trip there and back. $20 per day max. So multiply by 30 roughly about $600.

Food: Most of the time she will spend time with you at night or you will be dining out yes? So lunch time is the only time she pays. Even if she eats a buffet lunch everyday for $15. It will run you about $450. So lets say $500 ok?

Necessities: Ok, so she needs clothes etc. Give her $1k for that crap.

Now the most expensive part. Depending on what you want in life or what you have planned, she and you need to decide on the following:

1. Are you just fucking around and playing with her feelings?
If you are be prepared to pay big time. She knows you are playing and if you play you better pay. (Man I should TM that last sentence). Look deep down every woman needs security. Can you give her that? If you drop her how is she going to exist further?

So lets assume you are fucking around be prepared to pay $3k or roughly in the region of 10,000 RMB or 15,000 onwards.

Given the above and not counting your monthly bills of taking her shopping etc.....you may think you can afford but you are really cutting into your retirement etc.

Sometimes I do not understand a lot of guys.

You make $5k....a decent income or whatever and still can come out to fuck. But in reality to me....MAYBE I am just dumb and FINANCIALLY uneducated but I cannot see how you can survive long term by paoing a woman yet many do......

Never mind, I am rambling already. It is way past my bedtime.

-Nato

airbrush
24-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Not long ago my mama tell me "airbrush" if you want to cheong and get involved with any girl be realitistic. Don't get involved with girl who is 10 yrs younger than you, it will be very difficult to work out. If you get a girl who is 5 yrs younger than you the chances of emotional attached is better. After all girl also wanted a strong, young and capable man besides emtionally involved. As what the brother has mentioned, the bottom line is secuity. Mama sometimes give good tips, after all she is a female who give birth to me.

zhu star
24-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Been there done that.
Actually it is considered low. Let's do some math here:
Condo: $1.5k (crappy studio even cost that amount of rental especially in town). You make $5k....a decent income or whatever and still can come out to fuck. But in reality to me....MAYBE I am just dumb and FINANCIALLY uneducated but I cannot see how you can survive long term by paoing a woman yet many do......

Never mind, I am rambling already. It is way past my bedtime.

-Nato
Allow me to share my view to those bros who are involved or about to be involve in any kind of relationship with such gals.

What is quoted above is the amount that can be budgeted (i.e you can planned for it every month) but what kill you finanically is the money spent on other things that you cannot or have no control once the relationship become too deep for you to withdraw. Example of such expenses include:

Air tickets to go home (For her or for you and once in a while for her parents too)

Home coming present expenses: All gals like to boast that they make alot of monies while working overseas.

Coming home dinner: All the gals family like to throw such dinner in their hometown to celebrates and also to tell all their fellows villagers that their daughter is back

Expensive mobile phone (Must be the latest model, never mind whether she know how to use all the functions or not)

Expensives birthday gift including diamond ring etc

Expensive medical expenses for her family (not you) in her hometown. All the gals I know who has ask me to keep or sponsored her has at least one member of the family who is seriously ill. Mine cos me S$3.5K + S$2k for funeral expenses after failing to get well from his illness! (to be fair to her I was at her father bed side when he died) and the worst part is her mother is now seriously ill

Cosmetics: Have you ppl ever accompany your gf/wife to buy cosmetics if yes, you will know they are very very expensive. One small little tray of face powder set me back by S$70, one bottle of anti ageing compound set me back by S$50 (2oz, very small bottle)

Clothing: They are forever buying, so no coments

Others: Here is one hobby taken up by my gal that I believe many other bros won't even considered: My current gal love to play GOLF and believe me it cost me a fortune to feed her habit. Price like: Golf club: S$1.8K (she insist on the best set), Golf apparal: S$1K (must be the latest fashion with matching headgear, shoe, and bag) Lesson: S$600, Driving range charges: S$100 per week, Course green fees: S$300 per months excluding cabby cost for local course and if we will to play overseas..................
Again to be fair to her, I always bring her whenever I am playing golf with my clients. It sort of brighten up the envoirment especially when you have clients who are cheekopek.

In return for all your investment? I don know, maybe other bros who have similar experience can tell me. One thing for sure do not give them any form of plastic! :D

Just my 2 cents worth of views.

Cheers and watch where you put your wallet!

seeknewss
24-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Allow me to share my view to those bros who are involved or about to be involve in any kind of relationship with such gals...........

In return for all your investment? I don know, maybe other bros who have similar experience can tell me. One thing for sure do not give them any form of plastic! :D

Wow if those were your experience on supporting your gal, you must be rich, not married and little debt. She must be top 1% PRC gal who is beautiful and gorgeous for you to spend and show her off to friends.

Just my 1 cent worth of views. No offence.

zhu star
24-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Wow if those were your experience on supporting your gal, you must be rich, not married and little debt. She must be top 1% PRC gal who is beautiful and gorgeous for you to spend and show her off to friends.

Just my 1 cent worth of views. No offence.
Rich? No I am a simple guy who happen to be self-empolyed. Can afford such expenses about 5 to 10 years ago but time has changed! As for being single? I am not single but happily married.

Used to have a beautiful and gorgeous Northern PRC gal but the gal I am refering to is a Viet gal staying in sg.

samgoh
24-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Hi bors,
This my 1st time make a reply...
My advise to you: FPF
Fuck pay and forget... that is the best way...dont be a fool..
regards,
Bros.Sam

lamts
24-03-2005, 02:02 PM
They only treat us like money tree....
shake..shake.. shake and money will fall down to their hands..
Its not worth it really..

Those FL in GL earns up to $12,000 in their 1 month or so here in SIN. (I know because my office in GL and they come to change to big notes when they go back :-) )
KTV gals earns more or less that amt and there are some, even more.

And they will are always on the lookout for suckers to "feed" them, so to speak.. (so sorry if I offend anyone here, no offence intended)

So.. ask yourself, what do you want?
the reason for us to cheong is to look for something that is missing and also the thrill and suspense ....

Better to pay and play or play then pay.

Spursgetz
24-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Rich? No I am a simple guy who happen to be self-empolyed. Can afford such expenses about 5 to 10 years ago but time has changed! As for being single? I am not single but happily married.

Used to have a beautiful and gorgeous Northern PRC gal but the gal I am refering to is a Viet gal staying in sg.

surprised leh bro...when I was reading, I thought sure confirm dongbei meimei :D

zz top
24-03-2005, 03:31 PM
surprised leh bro...when I was reading, I thought sure confirm dongbei meimei :D

to all bros who are into PLaying Prc

it is a very simple day ahead...spend to bonk...get out quickly, dun ever fall into those drama tales ever

wana boa tat kinda woman...will normally make you go broke any time sooner.

we pay to be happy not..ruin our lifes forever..cos there are still many bushes to be explored :o

Nato17
24-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Allow me to share my view to those bros who are involved or about to be involve in any kind of relationship with such gals.

What is quoted above is the amount that can be budgeted (i.e you can planned for it every month) but what kill you finanically is the money spent on other things that you cannot or have no control once the relationship become too deep for you to withdraw. Example of such expenses include:

Looks like you have been there and done that also....

Air tickets to go home (For her or for you and once in a while for her parents too)

Air Fare is cheap.....not much since right now it only cost me about 500 thereabouts for a trip to China.....or just use Frequent Flyer Miles. Got too many anyway...

Home coming present expenses: All gals like to boast that they make alot of monies while working overseas.

Not too bad. Cost me about maximum $1k+

Coming home dinner: All the gals family like to throw such dinner in their hometown to celebrates and also to tell all their fellows villagers that their daughter is back

Food is cheap in China. Set you back maybe 1k max again.....

Expensive mobile phone (Must be the latest model, never mind whether she know how to use all the functions or not)

Expensives birthday gift including diamond ring etc

Expensive medical expenses for her family (not you) in her hometown. All the gals I know who has ask me to keep or sponsored her has at least one member of the family who is seriously ill. Mine cos me S$3.5K + S$2k for funeral expenses after failing to get well from his illness! (to be fair to her I was at her father bed side when he died) and the worst part is her mother is now seriously ill

Cosmetics: Have you ppl ever accompany your gf/wife to buy cosmetics if yes, you will know they are very very expensive. One small little tray of face powder set me back by S$70, one bottle of anti ageing compound set me back by S$50 (2oz, very small bottle)

Clothing: They are forever buying, so no coments

Others: Here is one hobby taken up by my gal that I believe many other bros won't even considered: My current gal love to play GOLF and believe me it cost me a fortune to feed her habit. Price like: Golf club: S$1.8K (she insist on the best set), Golf apparal: S$1K (must be the latest fashion with matching headgear, shoe, and bag) Lesson: S$600, Driving range charges: S$100 per week, Course green fees: S$300 per months excluding cabby cost for local course and if we will to play overseas..................
Again to be fair to her, I always bring her whenever I am playing golf with my clients. It sort of brighten up the envoirment especially when you have clients who are cheekopek.

ROFLMAO......Seems we have to meet up for golf one of these days. I may be one of the few bros whose gf plays golf also. She drives also....anymore hobbies that you might want to share?

Comments above in other colors.... :D

-Nato

zhu star
25-03-2005, 12:48 AM
FYI, my dongbei mei2 is much cheaper to keep, I only pay her RMB500 per month as rent for her 2rm apartment, and another RMB 600 for her daily expenses. No other expenses was involved other than the medical and funeral expenses stated in my previous post. Until today she has never request or demand any form of finance aid from me Take note that this gal is not staying in sg (I visited her about 4 times a year during my regular business there)

It is my current Viet gal that is costing me a bomb to maintain! Just yesterday she sprained her left shoulder after visiting the driving range for six continous days and I have to bring her to visit the Chinese doctor (another unplanned cost!)

Also fun for value, my dongbei mei2 will beat her viet counterpart hands and legs down in term of beauty, caring and capability in the bed compartment

zhu star
25-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Comments above in other colors.... :D
-Nato

If she goes home once a year than it is not a problem but if she goes home 3x a years than you know you are in trouble! Must say that with all the budget airlines popping up it does not help much cos now the gals know that going home is much cheaper. The biggest problem is the amount of gifts she bought back to distribute like Santa Claus.

As for any other hobbies she is interested in? I would'nt dare to mention cos she is now eyeing to join one of the gun club in sg. Membership in the club is a one time payment of 3K, ammuntion and range cost is very expensive too! And talking about club she is hinting to me to help her to pay for membership fees in one of the country club in sg!

So bro you think it is good to be seriously involved with these gals? Only you yourself can answer this question! Also remember yes they may love / like you like there is no tommorrow, unforuntaly they also need monies to survive etc. If you ask me the same question, I want to say this: I have no regert in my action cos I simply love both gals and I must admit they did helped me in my business by being a pretty flower vase at official dinner or at the golf course. At my age it is not the number of blonk verus the amount of money spent on them but it is more in term of companionship.

Have a nice day,

To bros who intend to follow my footsteps, think 100 times before you commit your hard earned money on them.

lamts
25-03-2005, 01:32 AM
I want to say this: I have no regert in my action cos I simply love both gals and I must admit they did helped me in my business by being a pretty flower vase at official dinner or at the golf course. At my age it is not the number of blonk verus the amount of money spent on them but it is more in term of companionship.

Have a nice day,

To bros who intend to follow my footsteps, think 100 times before you commit your hard earned money on them.

OK Bro
Wish you all the best and happy golfing (more birdies and albatrosses)

YoungAhPek
10-04-2005, 11:48 AM
To threadstarter I also in the same dilemma as you, met a super chio, caring KTV gal at Dy, damn it if compare to my gf just wish that her attributes would be pass it to her..

I just can't forget about her and damn why those PRC mm are so chio..

gstringgal
10-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Have a nice day,

To bros who intend to follow my footsteps, think 100 times before you commit your hard earned money on them......

To crack our brain to think 100 times on an issue like this will stress out our mind man, gong...As a sg guy on this fcuking tiny small dot island, we need to work hard almost everyday to earn just a piece of "paper" (chq) after a bloody month of efforts and time so while we cheong along, bear in mind our wallets' notes are shrinking down on e same time too.
Don get carry away by emotion easily sound a good sum up on all these issues...but not many can do it....cos all man love pussy cat...keke! :D

Pussy lover
GS