PDA

View Full Version : Three words... one drabble... Sexy Edition

SammyNewbie
06-01-2013, 11:47 PM
This was actually an idea that I borrowed from a writer I knew from another place. What happens is that we will come up with three words. And then the other person will have to write a short paragraph/story that links the three words together somehow in a logical fashion.

It's good for writers that are blocking and just need abit of inspiration.

Twist is, on these forums, it must be a sex novel.

I'll start by giving the first three words, then someone can write the passage if interested, and after that that person can give the next three words.

Carrot. Lotion. Shorts.

Since we are working adults, I'll adjust the rules a little.

1) Multiple people can post on the same topic/request at one time(since we aren't so free to just wait)
2) Words can be titles too eg. That Fateful Encounter can be chosen to be interpreted as a title, or just having those three words in the story
3) If you decided to work on a topic, but someone else has already posted a reply, I advise against it unless you already have an idea (it gets hard when you have the same idea, or you read the person's work, making you think that's the only thing you can do)
4) When two people that make a post on the same topic have different word sets, both may be chosen and worked on
5) This is just meant for writers to jog ideas or rediscover their passion for writing (no pressure to take up a topic you don't want)
6) Have fun and pick interesting words

SammyNewbie
07-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Since no one is doing it (it's sunday night and late but I can't sleep, I'll lead by example). Non writers are welcome to try their hand at writing here too if they wish ^_^.

Please dun come in and say continue/camping here ar...

As one of my army warrants would say "I fuck you upside down I tell you!"

Carrot. Lotion. Shorts.

Beth was hot and bothered after school that day. The new physical instructor was quite a hunk. She saw him stroll in today to take their classes. His armany hairstyle, yellow iridium Oakley sunglasses and his tanned and well toned body that hugged his black singlet and shorts. His huge biceps and large hands as well as his well defined leg muscles beneath his shorts as he stood tall and imposing, watching the class and giving orders with his manly voice.

Oooohh… what a hunk

She got home, upon seeing nobody was around she went over to the kitchen, picking up the first stray fruit she saw: a carrot

She hurriedly rushed to the bathroom and shut the door, unzipping the side of her navy blue skirt, she pulled it off in a frenzy. Her safety shorts went off as well, revealing her baby blue underwear underneath. She pulled out the bath lotion from the hanging shelf, and squeezed a generous amount of it onto her soft white skin on her legs. She began to carass them slowly while she fantasized that her instructor was caressing her legs with his rough hands while kissing her neck.

“Uuuhhh…”

After awhile one of the hands was slowly touching her calves as the other slipped under her still on uniform as she squeezed her own boobs.

“Oh Mr Lim!” She whispered as she let out a soft moan and the wet patch in her blue underwear was now clear. She was horny and wanted something inside her. She took the carrot as she pulled her undies to one side and slowly inserted it in

“Ahhh…”

She imagined it was his tool going in and out of her. She wanted more as she increased the speed at which the carrot was moving as her moans got faster and louder…

Next one : Church, Nun, Confessional