PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Johor Bahru Spa/Massage

saltasalta
06-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend places in JB for spa whereby you could select the girls in a fish tank or something? If there isn't, probably any bros could recommend a place with 18-23yo SYT prcs or malaysian chi?

Up u 5 points for recommendation, thks!

tanc0066
24-01-2013, 03:33 PM
wah i also wan to know. hw abt sg?

kitaeshi
24-01-2013, 03:48 PM
u can try bluewave hotel, although there is no function as to view gal in fish tank, there is a computer area where u can sit down and u can view all the gal there as they must passby there to the counter to get new number... most are local Malaysian Chinese syt... u won't be disapppointed by this

d1spec
24-01-2013, 08:39 PM
SPA can view gers in tank? not sure...

tried Paragon SPA last week.

Tiffany, No.80 if not wrong.

was intro to this KL SYT ger, early 20s, small size, sweet face, maybe cup A *i wan bigger lol* with Taiwan accent. She told me got relatives in Taiwan and stay there b4 , hence maybe got the accent from there... but cfm no sound like malaysian.

Everything was good and SOP... what i liked BEST is her blowing skill... really FAB-TAB-LOUS.... blowing out of my mind... damn shoik w CFM face... was lying down... 5mins later ask me to stand up and blow again... looking you in yr eyes... damn missed this feeling so much...

but will be trying bluewave SPA tmr noon.......

jnudes
25-01-2013, 01:24 PM
u can try bluewave hotel, although there is no function as to view gal in fish tank, there is a computer area where u can sit down and u can view all the gal there as they must passby there to the counter to get new number... most are local Malaysian Chinese syt... u won't be disapppointed by this

I never visited bluewave hotel due to their rushed services. Yes they do have many girls to choose but it does not mean their service is good. Unless you don't mind to join the big crowd inside and the gals are not service-oriented.

jnudes
25-01-2013, 01:29 PM

tried Paragon SPA last week.

Tiffany, No.80 if not wrong.

was intro to this KL SYT ger, early 20s, small size, sweet face, maybe cup A *i wan bigger lol* with Taiwan accent. She told me got relatives in Taiwan and stay there b4 , hence maybe got the accent from there... but cfm no sound like malaysian.

Everything was good and SOP... what i liked BEST is her blowing skill... really FAB-TAB-LOUS.... blowing out of my mind... damn shoik w CFM face... was lying down... 5mins later ask me to stand up and blow again... looking you in yr eyes... damn missed this feeling so much...

but will be trying bluewave SPA tmr noon.......

During my last visit to GP Spa I tried a much older babe in her mid twenties. Her BBBJ was good, no doubt about that, just that she not allowed CIM. But inside GP Spa is quite relaxing with not too many customers and one need to depend on the captain to introduce gals.

owl888
25-01-2013, 01:32 PM
U can always sit at the cafe see the gals walking in to work, be there early! Once u see the gal u like ask the captain for the name or working no.

jnudes
25-01-2013, 03:02 PM
U can always sit at the cafe see the gals walking in to work, be there early! Once u see the gal u like ask the captain for the name or working no.

I agree with u bro. But just because the gal is hot does not mean she is service-oriented. It's better if bros here could supply the girls' name or number.

MattJB
26-01-2013, 05:52 PM
i tried C***** M** massage in Permas in early 2012.
can mirror, captain call all the WL to parade
Tomyam & Popiah tho, not as per TS liking :D
dmg RM138 & RM168,

is the place still in business?

jnudes
26-01-2013, 10:28 PM
dmg RM138 & RM168,

I visited this place end of June 2012. Went there 12 pm but was closed. Thought they have closed their business for good until later found out they only open at 2 pm. There are rumour some TYs there have AIDS. How true is this and it is still open?

limhkc
21-02-2013, 11:43 PM
dmg RM138 & RM168,

Yes, this MP is still in business - detoured to check last night.

jeffjeff
22-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Yes, this MP is still in business - detoured to check last night.

The place near which part of Permas? :confused: Can provide some hints on the location??

limhkc
23-02-2013, 09:56 PM
The place near which part of Permas? :confused: Can provide some hints on the location??

If you go via EDL expressway to head for Permas, keep left after exiting the expressway. you'll see Petronas... it's far behind.

24-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend places in JB for spa whereby you could select the girls in a fish tank or something? If there isn't, probably any bros could recommend a place with 18-23yo SYT prcs or malaysian chi?

Up u 5 points for recommendation, thks!

You can try Hotel Granada in Bukit Indah..The spa recently opened and managed by Hotel Rasa Sayang Lady boss.

jnudes
24-02-2013, 12:03 PM
You can try Hotel Granada in Bukit Indah..The spa recently opened and managed by Hotel Rasa Sayang Lady boss.

Any field report from this place? Rates, choice of ladies, facilities, etc?

Daniryanz
24-02-2013, 04:57 PM

Will try to recce tomorrow :)

shy8
26-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Will try to recce tomorrow :)

Did you ultimately carry out your stated intention to go there?
mind sharing your fabulous time there.

upmountain
27-02-2013, 01:56 AM

From what i know, JB spa system got no fish tank. Also, cannot see the girls and pick. Only KL spa can see the girl's line-up before you to choose.

In JB, have to depend on the captain's recommendation and trial and error. :D

This method may be possible. Only thing is that not all the girls will come to work at the same time in the morning. Because they have different shifts so your timing must be very good to catch them.

Example, a few will work from opening time in the morning and leave work at around 7pm and another group will come in the afternoon and leave at closing time around 10:30 or 11pm.

Once the girls start work, they will not walk around the cafe area already. They have a route from the room back to their own area that bros will not have any access to. So no chance to take a look. :(

jnudes
27-02-2013, 11:55 PM
From what i know, JB spa system got no fish tank. Also, cannot see the girls and pick. Only KL spa can see the girl's line-up before you to choose.

In JB, have to depend on the captain's recommendation and trial and error. :D

This method may be possible. Only thing is that not all the girls will come to work at the same time in the morning. Because they have different shifts so your timing must be very good to catch them.

Example, a few will work from opening time in the morning and leave work at around 7pm and another group will come in the afternoon and leave at closing time around 10:30 or 11pm.

Once the girls start work, they will not walk around the cafe area already. They have a route from the room back to their own area that bros will not have any access to. So no chance to take a look. :(

What u say is very true bro....that's the thing I did not like abt the JB spa system and i believe they have their own reason not to reveal their girls due to security and privacy reasons.

ghostz2
12-10-2013, 06:26 AM
130 is full service... or hj only

mrromeo
15-10-2013, 10:31 AM
a MP at seri alam near TM Point..
taikafatt tradisional relexologi (9-01 jln suria 3)

had session wit LUCK (tomyam)
face : 8 cute, age 22
boobs :8 medium & soft
body : 8 tall n curvy
massage : 7 quite strong
hj : 6 so so only
damage : 55 massage + 50 hj

p/s can brg her out for fuck, price negotiable

10-06-2014, 07:23 PM
hotel granada any action?