PDA

View Full Version : PRC Gals are GIB

phallusman
20-03-2005, 07:24 PM
Just in case some of you dunno what's GIB - Good in Bed. PRCs get wet readily down there, and can come 2 to 3 times before I come and never use KY. In this aspect, much, much better than Malaysians or locals.

Just wonder why?
1 They are more of a nympomaniacs.
2 They are a different breed, as compared with the Malaysians or locals, but are of Chinese stock, as compared with angmohs, Indians or Negros
3 They take certain drugs that make them so.

Maybe some more knowledgeable samsters here have other explanation.

naemlo
20-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Just in case some of you dunno what's GIB - Good in Bed. PRCs get wet readily down there, and can come 2 to 3 times before I come and never use KY. In this aspect, much, much better than Malaysians or locals.

Just wonder why?
2 They are a different breed, as compared with the Malaysians or locals, but are of Chinese stock, as compared with angmohs, Indians or Negros

Wow then u r a superman, a super good sex maker. She cum 2 to 3 times b4 u. By your statement, u meant all the PRC gers u bonk b4 or just 1?? Pls advice how u made them cum a few times.

asdfghjkl
20-03-2005, 08:54 PM
no. 3? did u feed them something? :rolleyes:

Lowell
20-03-2005, 09:01 PM
not really........

had a few PRC gals that were dead fish and just lie down and wait for you to finish.

don't do BJs either.

maybe me bad luck :(

phallusman
20-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Wow then u r a superman, a super good sex maker. She cum 2 to 3 times b4 u. By your statement, u meant all the PRC gers u bonk b4 or just 1?? Pls advice how u made them cum a few times.

Maybe, I didn't make it clear - I mean I have encountered quite a few super GIB as compared with those Malaysians or local. This is just my observation and also, a number of FRs seems to concur with my view.

machoman
20-03-2005, 10:01 PM

Just wonder why?......

..........Maybe some more knowledgeable samsters here have other explanation.

phallusman, I offer the following possible answers for your consideration:

4 S$ better value than RMB.
5 Water in China comes from Hwang Ho and Yantze River... more nutitious.
6 Most of the gals come from the villages and are sex hungry.
7 They like their pussies being licked as Chinamen don't like to do so.
8 They like Singapore men as we are BIB ( "Better In Bed") than Chinamen.
9 China has more waterfalls than Singapore and Malaysia and their pussies also turn into "waterfalls".
10 Singapore men are more gentle and more handsome than Chinamen?

Mutiple choice answers to your question. Choose your favourite. :cool:

asdfghjkl
20-03-2005, 10:38 PM
they have no bed in china, come to singapore, enjoy the bed very well.. :rolleyes:

PowerX
20-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Just wonder why?

May be Singapore man are better in bed that China man, or just happen that day the girl are super horny.

CPTMiller
20-03-2005, 11:36 PM
Depend on the luck.
Some of the PRC are like dead fish on bed.

May be Singapore man are better in bed that China man, or just happen that day the girl are super horny.

naemlo
21-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Maybe, I didn't make it clear - I mean I have encountered quite a few super GIB as compared with those Malaysians or local. This is just my observation and also, a number of FRs seems to concur with my view.

I have encountered S'porean, aussie, malaysian, viet, thais, indo, PRC, Filipino.... all the same, depends on luck.

montivideo
21-03-2005, 12:28 AM
Err... could there be a tiny, little chance ... that they're good actors in bed?

We all know too well abt their convincing sob stories & victims' accounts are well-documented

Just wonder why?

PowerX
21-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Err... could there be a tiny, little chance ... that they're good actors in bed?

We all know too well abt their convincing sob stories & victims' accounts are well-documented

Action can be act, sound can be act, but water full at the bottom, I don't think that can be act too.

DeanPaul36
21-03-2005, 01:30 AM
.... GIB - Good in Bed. PRCs get wet readily down there, and can come 2 to 3 times before I come and never use KY. In this aspect, much, much better than Malaysians or locals.

Just wonder why?

Wah bro phallusman, i agree with u totally PRC get wet easily...IMO n experience oso...hehehe
somemore PRCs comment SG guys are better blessed with better manhood lol...kekeke

WoW_LaU
21-03-2005, 01:31 AM
I've encounter a few PRC (out of 6.5/10) that are really GIB. :D

groo
21-03-2005, 05:17 AM
Dead fish in bed? Maybe the bed was so comfortable they fell asleep!!!! Bwahahahahahahhahahhaah!!!! :D

ccaw
21-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Action can be act, sound can be act, but water full at the bottom, I don't think that can be act too.
prc got so many pple, huge reservoir of talent there, sure got good actresses. that takes care of action & sound.

as for water below, maybe they practice some kinda qi gong or something? just my guess :D

phallusman
21-03-2005, 09:40 PM
I've encounter a few PRC (out of 6.5/10) that are really GIB. :D

Hey Bro WL, you very, very precise man, 6.4995/10 round off to 6.5/10. I concur with your statistics.

WoW_LaU
22-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Hey Bro WL, you very, very precise man, 6.4995/10 round off to 6.5/10. I concur with your statistics.

Haha....thkx bro Phallusman, maybe my mathematics too powderful liao... :D

KingBong
22-03-2005, 12:28 AM
Thought they said French are the best lovers in world?
Have also received comments from PRC that SG guys are much better in bed then PRC guys. Size wise also better. All the cheongsters out should be proud of your performance :) I would have to say in Asia, PRC definitely ranks top, Sg gals will fall behind them, Malaysians, and Thais etc. Just my opinion.

Mister911targa
22-03-2005, 12:36 AM
Thought they said French are the best lovers in world?
Have also received comments from PRC that SG guys are much better in bed then PRC guys. Size wise also better. All the cheongsters out should be proud of your performance :) I would have to say in Asia, PRC definitely ranks top, Sg gals will fall behind them, Malaysians, and Thais etc. Just my opinion.
Yeah! We once eavesdropped n ... on a group of WLs(PRC) living in d same condo.
By day TN gals, by nite club gals, they were chatting abt SG guys, all 6 commented on our better endowed manhood, 2 even saying feels like being filled 2 d brim, the feeling down there...we controlled our giggles next door...hahaha :p
Mister911targa

leonloh1971
22-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Yeah! We once eavesdropped n ... on a group of WLs(PRC) living in d same condo.
By day TN gals, by nite club gals, they were chatting abt SG guys, all 6 commented on our better endowed manhood, 2 even saying feels like being filled 2 d brim, the feeling down there...we controlled our giggles next door...hahaha :p
Mister911targa
Yo! bro 911targa, you forget to mention the PRC gals oso say SG guys better lovers! really tired and exhaust them, fu.k until their well iz dried up...kekekekeeke

hunted_lover
22-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Actually PRC would think SG Guy are better lover than Chinaman. Because most of us will treat them with TLC unlike chinaman only know how to strip, bonk, unload and then FO and leave them high and dry. Generally, PRC are also GIB. My girl is super wild in fact, when she gets into the mood, anythings goes. We've done it in the hotel room, in her house when landlady not in, in the car out in the dark, outside her house at the stairs, in the water at sentosa. We tried it all. If it is in the room, it will always be 2 - 3 round. I actually lost weight after being with her. :D :D

forex
23-03-2005, 01:05 AM

Just wonder why?

my answer would be it depends on how good you are.

LeeYokeYuen
23-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Actually PRC would think SG Guy are better lover than Chinaman. Because most of us will treat them with TLC unlike chinaman only know how to strip, bonk, unload and then FO and leave them high and dry. Generally, PRC are also GIB. My girl is super wild in fact, when she gets into the mood, anythings goes. We've done it in the hotel room, in her house when landlady not in, in the car out in the dark, outside her house at the stairs, in the water at sentosa. We tried it all. If it is in the room, it will always be 2 - 3 round. I actually lost weight after being with her. :D :D

You lucky man.... Really... you lucky man.

SilviaS13
23-03-2005, 12:12 PM
i had two experience with prc. one is from ktv whom i managed to get her to go hotel with me for free, that one is naturally very wet and to me i feel gib. the other is from geylang wl cat 80. that one i feel is less enthusiastic to pia,just pia for money sake nia.

the reasons why i feel so? the one from ktv is not so chio, to her, i m young, yandao, talks well(mebbe cos at ktv can +++cok), and tender . she did tell me she was in spore for only a few days, that she feels spore man overall better looking than chinaman,also we are well groomed. i made her so wet so the free fuck was quite enjoyable.
as for the cat80 in geylang, i feel she is chio, act a bit aloof when i jio her to go to hotel,also she rushed me to cum which is what i dont like. also no need to use ky la but thats cos spent a bit of time on foreplay. but bj was rushed and no suction,then after pump a bit on top she forced me to go on top.

what i trying to say is this, if the girl is very into you, naturally she will get wet,no matter which nationality she is. but her bed skills is also whether she and you got the chemistry or not. even if you look like brad pitt but no chemistry you also wont find the girl gib.
from a few of my friends who tried prc, so far the majority say they are good.

HuiGe3387
23-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Just in case some of you dunno what's GIB - Good in Bed. PRCs get wet readily down there, and can come 2 to 3 times before I come and never use KY.....

Don't quite agree about generalising them. Like some bros posted, I kenna some who don't bj, open the leg and lie down watching tv, no action like dead fish, no water even 'tho I do the work to foreplay for 1/2 hour......... :mad:

It really depends on your luck.

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 12:36 PM
she did tell me she was in spore for only a few days, that she feels spore man overall better looking than chinaman,also we are well groomed.

no offence.. but to them .. China Men r still much betta looking than Singaporeans....this is their honest opinion.. they told u 'yandao'.. all this... trust me they jus being a 'ghost'.. as their sayin goes.. come singapore be a 'ghost'.. go back china be human - translate to chinese...

Am.G.Lover
23-03-2005, 01:17 PM

wassup w GIB?
if can click sure GIB, be it mulla / facial / character or x-factor attraction
if not its just another bonk :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:23 PM
wassup w GIB?

hehehhehe.. well said... :D

robertking1
23-03-2005, 01:28 PM
no offence.. but to them .. China Men r still much betta looking than Singaporeans....this is their honest opinion.. they told u 'yandao'.. all this... trust me they jus being a 'ghost'.. as their sayin goes.. come singapore be a 'ghost'.. go back china be human - translate to chinese...
见人说人话,见鬼说鬼话...
but then hor u still believe them leh...... :confused:

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:33 PM
见人说人话,见鬼说鬼话...
but then hor u still believe them leh...... :confused:

if i believe them... 我不是在这个世界上白白的活着! :eek:

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:38 PM
wassup w GIB?
Heh heh......even MHS the PRC champion also sing ur praises??
U pay him rental izit? :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:39 PM
if i believe them... 我不是白白的! :eek:
Well.....u r quite fair but still lose out to the gals n even our resident lau hero also more fair than u :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Heh heh......even MHS the PRC champion also sing ur praises??
U pay him rental izit? :rolleyes:

nope.. he seems like one of our fren... :o

the word 'mulla' is a big give away liao......

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Well.....u r quite fair but still lose out to the gals n even our resident lau hero also more fair than u :D

b'cos me and Lau Hero.. went to eat bei zhan guay last nite... :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:41 PM
nope.. he seems like one of our fren... :o

the word 'mulla' is a big give away liao......
Hee hee......reborn??
Kaozz.....if he is a reborn quite kar yew leh, still 13?
Must pm him go pm 2 of our reborn frens :D

monster98
23-03-2005, 01:42 PM
if i believe them... 我不是在这个世界上白白的活着! :eek:

what if your galfriend say this to u????????? :p will u f her upside down?????

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:42 PM
b'cos me and Lau Hero.. went to eat bei zhan guay last nite... :D
Dun say liao........talking abt GIB n bai zhan ji, makes me cant concentrate at work la!
knn.......u still active in the mkt?
Later sue u 4 break pact then u must buy drinks at selected place by me! :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:43 PM
shh......u lidat drag his bedroom things here goot meh?
U went GZ, how was Ev? :D

robertking1
23-03-2005, 01:45 PM
老兄,你还没放弃你的朋友 :D

robertking1
23-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Dun say liao........talking abt GIB n bai zhan ji, makes me cant concentrate at work la!
knn.......u still active in the mkt?
oii...tell u something...our friend now into TN....lidat consider break pact or not..... :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:47 PM
if u wan to noe the truth.. i tell u wat she say..

she tell me... so many men in china is so handsome.. much much more handsome than me.. singaporean men where got handsome.. then i ask 'how about me?'.. she says.. u r not handsome, cos u r fat....

i say i got one fren more fatter.. she say at least tat fren of mine fat until cute looking.... :eek:

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:49 PM

yes... teh o kosong peng at Jln Besar S11... :D

robertking1
23-03-2005, 01:50 PM

she tell me... some many men in china is so handsome.. much much more handsome than me.. singaporean men where got handsome.. then i ask 'how about me?'.. she says.. u r not handsome, cos u r fat....

i say i got one fren more fatter.. she say at least tat fren of mine fat until cute looking.... :eek:
oops..the truth hurts ...ouch.....
lidat confirmed u must be GIB....... :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:51 PM
oii...tell u something...our friends now into TN....lidat consider break pact or not..... :D
If he MS kaki dun thk so, if u r in the fellowship then sure cfm gone case 1!
hiaazz.......从良好难哦!

mamashop
If he give up on us then he got no more frens........... :p 老兄,你还没放弃你的朋友 :D

mahalosux

u wan to see me in action?? Place , i named - Aliwal Street.. time u decide... :p make sure the whole shop peng upside down.....

iloveoversea
23-03-2005, 01:52 PM

she tell me... so many men in china is so handsome.. much much more handsome than me.. singaporean men where got handsome.. then i ask 'how about me?'.. she says.. u r not handsome, cos u r fat....

Well at least ur more decent than many men in china

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:52 PM
oops..the truth hurts ...ouch.....
kaozz......wether MHS GIB or not u also 1 2 chap 1 leg?
my o my.......how fast ur pattern chg :rolleyes:

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Well at least ur more decent than many men in china

i guess tat's my good point.. but she always dun wan to admit tat in front of me.. she dun wan me to be too cocky.... :p

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:53 PM
yes... teh o kosong peng at Jln Besar S11... :D
Ni nao hia!
Already said place n drinks I decide
Make me TL I bring a whole gang down n drink at ur expense then u know :D

SilviaS13
23-03-2005, 01:54 PM

i know what you trying to tell me, i also got chiong ktv a bit recently, hear so many yandao leng zai cute sexy words from them, but in the end pay money that time also can see its for the money. the reason why i believed that girl from the ktv that time is cause it was free. also she really not so chio to me as compared to so many other girls i see at the ktv. so maybe to her i m "meat" and not "poison". but to other girls, if she tells me she prefer chinaman looks,then i will accept that too. probably the cat80 i had at geylang thinks that way.
ps i duno what is mulla but i guessing it belongs to that sentence i saying haha.

anyhow what i trying to say is its abt the mulla xfactor chemistry to see whether one thinks the other is gib or not la.

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Ni nao hia!
Already said place n drinks I decide
Make me TL I bring a whole gang down n drink at ur expense then u know :D

lidat will change to ice kosong for u guys.. drink until lao sai... hahahhahahha :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:58 PM
i know what you trying to tell me, i also got chiong ktv a bit recently, hear so many yandao leng zai cute sexy words from them, but in the end pay money that time also can see its for the money. the reason why i believed that girl from the ktv that time is cause it was free. also she really not so chio to me as compared to so many other girls i see at the ktv. so maybe to her i m "meat" and not "poison". but to other girls, if she tells me she prefer chinaman looks,then i will accept that too. probably the cat80 i had at geylang thinks that way.
ps i duno what is mulla but i guessing it belongs to that sentence i saying haha.

anyhow what i trying to say is its abt the mulla xfactor chemistry to see whether one thinks the other is gib or not la.

FOC?? damn i always hv no such luck.. anyway at KTV i dun always believe wat a gal say..

i remember a classic.. when a gal told one guy in my room.. he got a lovely pair of eye...when the gal was wif me and alone.. i ask her wat so special about my fren's eye.. she say... 'wat u expect me to say?? is jus tat i m force to tell him a lie'.. i was laughing away quietly....

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:58 PM
If he give up on us then he got no more frens........... :p
Aiya......then go mamashop n buy a fren
sometimes moni can buy a fren, u din know? :D

But if he 1s 2 buy a GIB fren then u can charge him premium liao

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Aiya......then go mamashop n buy a fren

among us .. who r GIB.. let's nominate..

i nominate RK1.... :p

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 01:59 PM
FOC?? damn i always hv no such luck.. anyway at KTV i dun always believe wat a gal say..

i remember a classic.. when a gal told one guy in my room.. he got a lovely pair of eye...when the gal was wif me and alone.. i ask her wat so special about my fren's eye.. she say... 'wat u expect me to say?? is jus tat i m force to tell him a lie'.. i was laughing away quietly....
Haha.....brudda, u v cute leh
Tis classic y u no tell me?

I 1 2 part the zabor, v wicked sense of humour :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:00 PM

U mean RK1 is NEL?
Hmm.......then I thk MMS also NEL, Teebu n SGMJ cfm NEL
Dun 4get our brudda 6c :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:01 PM

sorri.. she go back liao.. can u pass my starhub hotline number.. i need to cut off her line liao.. since she will not be back in singapore so soon... :p

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Yeah.... true enough that you neber have a chance for FOC.... the KTV gals pay you instead.....I really no luck in all these... FOC?? damn i always hv no such luck.. anyway at KTV i dun always believe wat a gal say..

Why didn't you tell that time... at least I knew I was tricked.... :p i remember a classic.. when a gal told one guy in my room.. he got a lovely pair of eye...when the gal was wif me and alone.. i ask her wat so special about my fren's eye.. she say... 'wat u expect me to say?? is jus tat i m force to tell him a lie'.. i was laughing away quietly....

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:03 PM
sorri.. she go back liao.. can u pass my starhub hotline number.. i need to cut off her line liao.. since she will not be back in singapore so soon... :p
Huh? lidat huh? then u ask some1 else cos i 4got the no. liao
perhaps those who keep in contact might know..........u know me tak gum 1 :D

SilviaS13

cheeby, one part of me also want to know this kind of girl for her wicked sense of humor, but the other part of me thinking she very no ethics, some girls will die die mantain that image to herself to ensure the chiongster enjoys his time with her. even though very fake, some guys prefer to believe.

monster98

u are actually not fat......... serious..... just that your face is abit broad..... :p

robertking1
23-03-2005, 02:04 PM

hmm not sure about this....so far no gals rtf me leh..... :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:04 PM
U mean RK1 is NEL?
Hmm.......then I thk MMS also NEL, Teebu n SGMJ cfm NEL
Dun 4get our brudda 6c :D

the GIB bros...

1) RK1 (1 vote)
2) mamashop (1 vote)
3) Turbo (1 vote)
4) monster98 (1 vote)
5) sgmjplayer (1 vote)

Dark horse: waypastprime (wait for confirmation from Ms. shorty) :p

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:05 PM
I only sell condom... no sell fren.....unless he wants a blown up doll....suzy :( Aiya......then go mamashop n buy a fren

monster98
If he give up on us then he got no more frens........... :p

i don't need friends :(

Randi_Candi
cheeby, one part of me also want to know this kind of girl for her wicked sense of humor, but the other part of me thinking she very no ethics, some girls will die die mantain that image to herself to ensure the chiongster enjoys his time with her. even though very fake, some guys prefer to believe.
Stick around, u can learn goot tricks from the likes of QOs, QMs and all billiard saloon owner - M98, MMS, S3, MHS, LS, RK1, TP n SGMJ
But not soo easy 1 hor, til date I still blur when i talk w them

Seriously though, most important is not to get hurt n yet not hurting people ;)

N pleez dun cheeby me leh

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah.... true enough that you neber have a chance for FOC.... the KTV gals pay you instead.....I really no luck in all these...

Why didn't you tell that time... at least I knew I was tricked.... :p

mai luan luan gong.. if the gal pay me liao.. i will treat u all eat frog porridge liao...hahahhahaha

is u meh??? oooppps .. the truth hurts rite... :p

Randi_Candi
u are actually not fat......... serious..... just that your face is abit broad..... :p
Knn.....u no ans my qn u chak mhs liao?
Ask u how is EV the sweetie pie, u sure got meet her 1 :D

mamashop
Can remove my name??? I'm still virgin......never done it before.... :o the GIB bros...

1) RK1 (1 vote)
2) mamashop (1 vote)
3) Turbo (1 vote)
4) monster98 (1 vote)
5) sgmjplayer (1 vote)

monster98
23-03-2005, 02:08 PM
U went GZ, how was Ev? :D

she is ok... thanks..... she had found a boyfriend....... hehehehehehe... :D

Randi_Candi
the GIB bros...

Oops.....how can 4get the newbie king?
I thk he sure also GIB looking at the way u know who dao 2 u but not 2 him

mamashop
You only need your cuesss........ I know.... :o i don't need friends :(

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Huh? lidat huh? then u ask some1 else cos i 4got the no. liao
perhaps those who keep in contact might know..........u know me tak gum 1 :D

jus gimme the hotline number.. can liao.. i will call and say.. my name is mahalosux and i wan to terminate my line.... :p

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:09 PM
she is ok... thanks..... she had found a boyfriend....... hehehehehehe... :D
KNN! u so happy?
Anyway she is too sweet not gum for rusty face like u :D

Ok......move on to next betta player liao 4 u, izit?

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:10 PM

so wat.. still not as cute as u wat.... :D

monster98
You only need your cuesss........ I know.... :o

Sori...no cuessssssssss for me from now onwards....... me busy with other "A" project.... :D

Randi_Candi
jus gimme the hotline number.. can liao.. i will call and say.. my name is mahalosux and i wan to terminate my line.... :p
Erm......I thk SH is 1633??
U need 2 hire me 2 be ur PA or runner?
I make a goot cuppa! :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:11 PM
hmm not sure about this....so far no gals rtf me leh..... :D

i tot the kopi soh.. Mary had RTF u alot of time liao.. tat's wat she claimed.... :p

monster98
23-03-2005, 02:11 PM
so wat.. still not as cute as u wat.... :D

fuck lah...... I'm just an ordinary old man...... what so cute about me?????? :eek:

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Can remove my name??? I'm still virgin......never done it before.... :o

but my goot fren RC nominate u.. maybe he tried on u before.. while u were drunk... at mama hotel.... :eek:

monster98
KNN! u so happy?
Anyway she is too sweet not gum for rusty face like u

Ok......move on to next betta player liao 4 u, izit?

KNN. u lidat say me goot meh......... :p no lah... she is just abit sticky..... that is the worry for me......

Randi_Candi
fuck lah...... I'm just an ordinary old man...... what so cute about me?????? :eek:
Tats y u r cute, if u not ordinary u wud b hamsome liao lor

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Oops.....how can 4get the newbie king?
I thk he sure also GIB looking at the way u know who dao 2 u but not 2 him

he bo dai bo ji.. go gym and jog.. off course fit fit liao.. become good in bed.. and not forgetting he got a sexy mole... :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:15 PM
KNN. u lidat say me goot meh......... :p no lah... she is just abit sticky..... that is the worry for me......
Brudda, she is 1 of the best gals of urs tat i hv seen
Can socialise, can behave, can work, can fly 2 sg visit u!
Too bad.........too bad u still young n 1 2 fool around :eek:

The rest of ur gals r jus betta than avg (knn......u sure ask, me say 1st)

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Erm......I thk SH is 1633??
U need 2 hire me 2 be ur PA or runner?
I make a goot cuppa! :D

pls help me call and terminate the line.. an order passed down by Miss XHY.... :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:16 PM
but my goot fren RC nominate u.. maybe he tried on u before.. while u were drunk... at mama hotel.... :eek:
Shh......mama htl closed shop liao
His nomination came in the latest SH grapevine, u can get it free at all 7-11 :p

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:17 PM

tat's wat she say and tat makes me mad... i always not as goot lookin as my frens... :(

mamashop
You want to organise an "A"ssembly for all your Cuessssssssss is it??? :confused: Sori...no cuessssssssss for me from now onwards....... me busy with other "A" project.... :D

Randi_Candi
pls help me call and terminate the line.. an order passed down by Miss XHY.... :D
Kaozz.....u 4got the ahmat who bao toh n kena axed?
Me dunwanna do it, later kena given the sack

Boss, can u do it urself?? :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Shh......mama htl closed shop liao

oopss... forgot it closed down liao.. i tot u, MMS and teebu hv a fun time there.... :eek:

monster98
tat's wat she say and tat makes me mad... i always not as goot lookin as my frens... :(

u are actually not bad at all........ believe me.... :p

Randi_Candi
Sheesh.....if she hates ur guts, y is she w u??
Understand or not?

Aw she ah lian 1.......ur kinda gal :D

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Your curvy steamline makes you so Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :rolleyes: fuck lah...... I'm just an ordinary old man...... what so cute about me?????? :eek:

monster98
23-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Brudda, she is 1 of the best gals of urs tat i hv seen
Can socialise, can behave, can work, can fly 2 sg visit u!
Too bad.........too bad u still young n 1 2 fool around

The rest of ur gals r jus betta than avg (knn......u sure ask, me say 1st)

Suan me again..... haiz.............. :D No more cuesssss for me from now onwards....

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Kaozz.....u 4got the ahmat who bao toh n kena axed?
Me dunwanna do it, later kena given the sack

Boss, can u do it urself?? :D

nope.. i not ur boss (cos this title very the expensive)..

u jus report to XHY can liao.. and watever she ask u to do .. u must say 'yes...maam!' and 'thank u! maam!'.... :eek:

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:22 PM
oopss... forgot it closed down liao.. i tot u, MMS and teebu hv a fun time there.... :eek:
How can I 4get the exciting tama session!?
Neber in my whole life

But it drained me out completely, like n scared kinda feeling :D

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:23 PM
It was a threesome if your forget.... Teebu (lead actor) RC and MMS ("Supporting" role)......If you rate me GIB then RC must be included too... :rolleyes: oopss... forgot it closed down liao.. i tot u, MMS and teebu hv a fun time there.... :eek:

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:23 PM
u are actually not bad at all........ believe me.... :p

TQ for ur compliment..hahhahahaa :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:24 PM
It was a threesome if your forget.... Teebu (lead actor) RC and MMS ("Supporting" role)......If you rate me GIB then RC must be included too... :rolleyes:

once again is RC rate u lah.. not me.. must be an unforgettable nite for u guys.... :p

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Suan me again..... haiz.............. :D No more Excuesssss for me from now onwards....
U mean tis tio boh?
Hee hee, always 1 the ah neh 2 read inbtw lines

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:25 PM
if so I vote for RC...VGIB(performa) :rolleyes: once again is RC rate u lah.. not me.. must be an unforgettable nite for u guys.... :p

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:26 PM
nope.. i not ur boss (cos this title very the expensive)..

u jus report to XHY can liao.. and watever she ask u to do .. u must say 'yes...maam!' and 'thank u! maam!'.... :eek:
If she ask me 2 b u?? n hug hug, kiss kiss n MORE??
Kaozz....I dun mind leh :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Aw she ah lian 1.......ur kinda gal :D

女人不阿连,好男人不爱! :o

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:28 PM
if so I vote for 6C...VGIB(performa) :rolleyes:
Wah! u drag uncle into this?
Ur knife v sharp, sure can kill :D

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Pssssst.....can S3 take over this role??? he eyeing on XHY for long time liao....he waiting XHY to ask him, "will you up me for free???" S3 reply "Yes maam" and "Thank you maam".... :p u jus report to XHY can liao.. and watever she ask u to do .. u must say 'yes...maam!' and 'thank u! maam!'.... :eek:

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:29 PM
if so I vote for RC...VGIB(performa) :rolleyes:

mayb u check wif one of his 刀.. u will noe the answer.... :D

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:30 PM
how can my knife ever be sharper than yours???? Mr. Ang Mo Tou!!!! :rolleyes:

Uncle 6C doesn't need Performa... but Viagra........ :p Wah! u drag uncle into this?
Ur knife v sharp, sure can kill

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Pssssst.....can S3 take over this role??? he eyeing on XHY for long time liao....he waiting XHY to ask him, "will you up me for free???" S3 reply "Yes maam" and "Thank you maam"....
Huh? how many gals can u guys take at a time?
Sheesh......life is already so tuff, y make it tuffer?? :D

Knn.....not all like the zookeeper, can manage time n all so goot 1, u know? :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:31 PM
If she ask me 2 b u?? n hug hug, kiss kiss n MORE??
Kaozz....I dun mind leh :D

so.. u r into this.... OMG.....u r really the reputated AMT... :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:32 PM
how can my knife ever be sharper than yours???? Mr. Ang Mo Tou Fu!!!!
Uncle 6C doesn't need Performa... but Viagra........ :p
Nbzz.....say i soft?
Hello! its the heart soft not the below soft
U bend down u c i soft or not?
Somemore I hokkien pai 1 not the ang mo pai 1, ang mo pai is ...........

Paging LS, MMS got new batch of cheep viagra :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Pssssst.....can S3 take over this role??? he eyeing on XHY for long time liao....he waiting XHY to ask him, "will you up me for free???" S3 reply "Yes maam" and "Thank you maam".... :p

huh?? he oso wan to do part time.. ask him to come for interview tmr morning.... :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:35 PM
so.. u r into this.... OMG.....u r really the reputated AMT... :D
Nbzzz.....u say i Any Mor bing also Take?
Wtd? all the goot 1s all gone......hiazz

Now u know y i make pact w u?? :(

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Nbzzz.....u say i Any Mor bing also Take?
Wtd? all the goot 1s all gone......hiazz

Now u know y i make pact w u?? :(

since u wan me to spell it out nicely, like wat mamashop do.. ok.. here u goes..

u r our reputated Ang Mo Tou...... :p

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:40 PM
When you into MILF??? I didn't know??? No wonder you pact with MHS..... you now dating JE carlsberg gal is it??? :rolleyes: i Any Mother also Take?

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:41 PM
When you into MILF??? I didn't know??? No wonder you pact with MHS..... you now dating JE carlsberg gal is it??? :rolleyes:
Nbzz.....tats ur sista, she everytime also brudda u 1
U lidat do 2 her goot meh?

Somemore she is XHY god mum.......meaning MHS' god xxxxxx-in-xxx?? :D

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:44 PM
JE Carlsberg gal is your stead now....no wonder she treat you so nice....

MHS... Next time you better call RC, F*****-In-L**......"IF" you interested in XHY.. :p

Somemore she is XHY god mum.......meaning MHS' xxxxxx-in-xxx?? :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:44 PM

Somemore she is XHY god mum.......meaning MHS' xxxxxx-in-xxx?? :D

i tot is RK1's lover...

ooiii.. u lidat say me not goot hor.... :mad:

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 02:49 PM
JE Carlsberg gal is your stead now....no wonder she treat you so nice....

MHS... Next time you better call RC, F*****-In-L**......"IF" you interested in XHY..
Kaozz.....no wonder the 2 of them go n eat bai zhan ji
Bonding time eh?? :D

Hmm.....wonder wat other ji they also like together?? :confused:

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:50 PM
RK = Robert King, RC = Robert Chai.....

Do they come from the same family??? :eek:

Both have the same fetish.... fell for the same old AUNTY.......Carlsberg.... :confused:

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 02:53 PM
RK = Robert King, RC = Robert Chai.....

Do they come from the same family???

Both have the same fetish.... fell for the same old AUNTY.......Carlsberg.... :confused:

no wonder both of them always wan to go to tat kopi shop.. somemore lao uncle rush from Tuas jus to catch a glimpse of her... :D

mamashop
23-03-2005, 02:54 PM
:confused: what talking you??? You busy dating carlsberg aunty yesterday....leaving MHS and RK to eat Bai Zhan Ji.... you using MHS to bait RK away, so that you can date Carlsberg aunty??? :mad: Kaozz.....no wonder the 2 of them go n eat bai zhan ji
Bonding time eh??

Hmm.....wonder wat other ji they also like together??

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 03:01 PM
no wonder both of them always wan to go to tat kopi shop.. somemore lao uncle rush from Tuas jus to catch a glimpse of her... :D
Lao uncle even quit his current orpid 2 b nearer 2 her
U guys gotta learn fm him

Lidat 1 of them must b GIB?! :eek:

mamashop
23-03-2005, 03:03 PM
:confused: .... Fren... you practising Tai Ji in the morning is it??? So good in pushing away all your responsibilities....... :rolleyes: Lao uncle even quit his current orpid 2 b nearer 2 her

Lidat 1 of them must b GIB?!

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 03:03 PM
what talking you??? You busy dating carlsberg aunty yesterday....leaving MHS and RK to eat Bai Zhan Ji.... you using MHS to bait RK away, so that you can date Carlsberg aunty???
Heh heh......u go n make ur own wild guess lor
I was having Italian makanan last nite
Eat till tummy nearly burst

Follow up a mild booze session, burping til 2day :D

JSP later, any1? :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Lao uncle even quit his current orpid 2 b nearer 2 her

Lidat 1 of them must b GIB?! :eek:

wat talkin u???? lao uncle where got change orpid... mai luan luan gong.. later lao uncle ask BS to sue u hor.... :p

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 03:06 PM

is the pact a worthless paper.. :confused:

mamashop
23-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Aunty eat italian with you before going to work....nowadays aunty no like Bai Zhan Ji...likes Italiano liao..... and you help her with her sales by boozing at JE, so you are burping til 2day??? :rolleyes:

You come I wait,,,,Heh heh......u go n make ur own wild guess lor
I was having Italian makanan last nite
Eat till tummy nearly burst

Follow up a mild booze session, burping til 2day

JSP later, any1?

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 03:11 PM
is the pact a worthless paper.. :confused:
1st, u chg the drinks n place i dictate 2 kopi n teh?
2nd we go JSP do wat u know meh?

Hee hee.....we not lidat kinda people
U dunno MMS u dunno me?? :D

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Aunty eat italian with you before going to work....nowadays aunty no like Bai Zhan Ji...likes Italiano liao..... and you help her with her sales by boozing at JE, so you are burping til 2day??? :rolleyes:

You come I wait,,,,
Haha.....2day I will bring enuff coins n pretend 2 be jus payday
goot or not?? :D
But cant cfm timing, u guys online?
Me going down under now

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 03:13 PM
1st, u chg the drinks n place i dictate 2 kopi n teh?
2nd we go JSP do wat u know meh?

Hee hee.....we not lidat kinda people

actually me and my fren go JSP to look for office space to lease.. we wan to open an orpid there.. very convenient place..hehehhehe :D

mamashop
23-03-2005, 03:18 PM
I think MHS know me but not YOU......so you better re elaborate to him about yourself again..... :rolleyes: Hee hee.....we not lidat kinda people

Looksee
23-03-2005, 03:21 PM
when i log-off b4 lunch, this thread only 2 pages..............

:rolleyes:

Looksee
23-03-2005, 03:22 PM

and u got no time to lim kopi with me at GL?

:mad:

Randi_Candi
23-03-2005, 03:27 PM
when i log-off b4 lunch, this thread only 2 pages..............

Lucky u go lunch else min 20pgs liao :D

Go JSP lar, there got SB leem kopi or kpt too
For 6C I sure got time 1
Me dun 1 MHS 2 go near GL, he sure gian gian

mamashop
23-03-2005, 03:27 PM
There is Generation Gap..... :rolleyes: and u got no time to lim kopi with me at GL?

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 03:28 PM
and u got no time to lim kopi with me at GL?

wow.. he now find u and MMS to kick leg liao.... :p

mamashop
23-03-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm afraid in JSP MHS would be more gian.....Primary school uniform.....got prefect some more.... :o Go JSP lar, there got SB leem kopi or kpt too
For 6C I sure got time 1

mamashop
23-03-2005, 03:30 PM
He cannot kick leg anymore....he lost his TV servicing rights liao....so he is too free now........ :D wow.. he now find u and MMS to kick leg liao.... :p

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 03:31 PM

u very totful hor.. tq tq... :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 03:32 PM
He cannot kick leg anymore....he lost his TV servicing rights liao....so he is too free now........ :D

All lost their TV servicing rites liao.... :(

mamashop
23-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Psssssssssssst..... I got a fren still retains his Cuesssssssssssss servicing rights....... :D All lost their TV servicing rites liao.... :(

Looksee
23-03-2005, 03:35 PM
All lost their TV servicing rites liao.... :(

time to look for new tv liao.............

:p

but hor, i retire already leh..........how?

mamashop
23-03-2005, 03:36 PM
My uncle retire liao also work in Mcdonald....

you retire liao... go wash Puay Ki Tao la!!!!!!! :rolleyes: time to look for new tv liao.............

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Psssssssssssst..... I got a fren still retains his Cuesssssssssssss servicing rights....... :D

who's tat lucky fella.. i mus pay him a vist and jing ta yi bei cha..... :D

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 03:38 PM
time to look for new tv liao.............

it oni means one thing.. u r goin to source for newer and betta TV liao.... :p

too young to retire lah.. u still not 48 y/o.. ooopsss

Looksee
23-03-2005, 03:43 PM
you retire liao... go wash Puay Ki Tao la!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

sure good business considering tat most the people i know in SB all like to pang puay ki..............

SilviaS13
23-03-2005, 05:54 PM
randi no la, not cb u la,its cb myself cannot decide haha.

mahalosux
23-03-2005, 05:56 PM

my advise is jus take watever they say wif a tiny pinch... :)

Randi_Candi
24-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Heh heh.....I know, jus tat if u use it on others it might not be taken s a joke ;)

mahalosux
24-03-2005, 01:40 AM
Heh heh.....I know, jus tat if u use it on others it might not be taken s a joke ;)

ur avatar no more RH liao..hehhehehehe :D

Randi_Candi
24-03-2005, 10:08 AM
ur avatar no more RH liao..hehhehehehe :D
Chio or not? U want the contact? ;)

mahalosux
24-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Chio or not? U want the contact? ;)

yes.. pls do.. and BTW how much she charged for ST and ON???? :D

Randi_Candi
24-03-2005, 10:11 AM
yes.. pls do.. and BTW how much she charged for ST and ON????
I have pm u liao
Btw, its 300 for ST, strictly no ON! :D

BTW, she aint no PRC :p

mahalosux
24-03-2005, 10:16 AM
I have pm u liao
Btw, its 300 for ST, strictly no ON!

BTW, she aint no PRC

r u the OKT or her part time lover?? :confused: :D

Randi_Candi
24-03-2005, 10:24 AM
r u the OKT or her part time lover?? :confused:
I m neither, she jus needed help n i know u will treat her nice
Its a transaction, dun abuse ur emotions lar :cool:

Looksee
24-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Btw, its 300 for ST, strictly no ON!

300 RMB?

Randi_Candi
24-03-2005, 10:37 AM
300 RMB?

I wished its tat too......knn
U din c me 1+ chg avatar?
So sad no ON, u still 1 2 chak me?

2day my duty meh? :D

Looksee
24-03-2005, 10:41 AM
I wished its tat too......knn
U din c me 1+ chg avatar?
So sad no ON, u still 1 2 chak me?

2day my duty meh? :D

because u off-topic.........this thread is about PRC GIB and u talk about a non-PRC FL..........

:D

Randi_Candi
24-03-2005, 10:48 AM
because u off-topic.........this thread is about PRC GIB and u talk about a non-PRC FL..........

Oops......MHS asked me abt avatar mah, somemore I put no disclaimer
Dun rep my post s bad post hor :rolleyes:

Looksee
24-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Oops......MHS asked me abt avatar mah, somemore I put no disclaimer
Dun rep my post s bad post hor :rolleyes:

so it's MHS's fault lor..........will report his as bad post.......

strong
01-04-2005, 02:52 AM
But PRC girls are smelly in mouth, never shave their armpit hairs... making us vomit. No sense of dressing too.. Not good in making love on bed too. :mad: