PDA

View Full Version : If doing it raw wif a gal, u all not scared tio disease or impregnate the gal?

dreamzknight
05-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Jus wondering since many bros do it raw, no matter wif gf or FL, u all not scared tio disease or impregnate the gal?

handsomekidz
05-01-2013, 04:06 PM
This I not sure also ... but I heard before my friend did raw with 6 strangers gals from zouk in 1 night ... but I dunno is true or not. But anyway you just go try then you will noe it.

littlepok
05-01-2013, 04:45 PM
use some calculation + cumming outside will reduce % of making your gf pregnant. of course nothing is 100%. there are people who pump raw awhile then wear condom and cum inside.

as for FL, that one i nothing to say la must be real warriors to whack raw with them.

if u escape unscathed, can call warrior. if tio disease, is called fuck stupid.

u go alot of mountain, sooner or later u see a tiger.

Jenova
05-01-2013, 04:48 PM
If you dare to raw, then why scare? Then if scare, take protection.

harris88
05-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Bro those who do raw is just asking for trouble, do you know even doing BJ with out cap also can get STD, like Herbies which till now no cure

DTCEPL
05-01-2013, 05:16 PM
For wifey and gf, raw is fine if u do not mind impreg. the lady. If not, then use a condom or other preventive measures, but nothing is 100% 'safe'.

For commercial sex, please avoid doing it raw at all cost! Using a condom is a must, but still not 100% safe.

ultima
05-01-2013, 05:37 PM
yeah . everything if unsure just use protection.. why risk?

bonkster
05-01-2013, 05:42 PM
I heard before my friend did raw with 6 strangers gals from zouk in 1 night

Wah 6 girls in 1 night? :eek: Was it sperm or blood that came out on his 6th shot? :p

badboynani17
05-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Jus wondering since many bros do it raw, no matter wif gf or FL, u all not scared tio disease or impregnate the gal?

Bro, i don't know where you heard that many bros are doing it raw. maybe they just want to boast about it cos' of their ego. If with gf of cos not really a problem. But as far as cheonging with FLs are concerned, doing raw is a high risk that you'll be taking. My advice is to be protected. If kena HIV or other STDs that is going to haunt you for life or worse still, infects your loved ones, then it is not worth it. ;)

Meow^^
05-01-2013, 06:19 PM
The point is, even you don't hack care about yourself, please spare a though for people around you. Don't make your 'happiness' become other's 'sadness'. Have fun but be safe. :D

maxman
05-01-2013, 06:31 PM

The most important thing to remember is not to do it raw with a sex worker (prostitute, working girl, call girl, freelancer, etc).

Keep in mind this analogy: your USB thumb drive (penis) that has been plugged into many cyber cafe computers (vagina) that is also used (banged) by many others patrons has a higher chance of becoming infected by a virus.

With a faithful girlfriend or wife who is exclusive (no sharing or swapping), you would only if you are willing to be responsible for the consequences of pregnancy and parenthood (I didn't specifically say motherhood or fatherhood). To some extent of truth, the consequences of raw sex with a girlfriend or fuck buddy whether resulting in pregnancy or disease is going to cost the man and woman financially, that means, you need money for pregnancy, raising the baby, or curing a sexual infection. In the worst case, you may pay with your life by slowly dying and death.

In the case of a fuck buddy, you would have to find out if the fuck buddy is also having sex with others, and how they do it with others (with or without protection). Here again, the consequences of pregnancy or disease are very likely to have a big impact on both the man and the woman, and will also cost both financially.

In the case of a one-night-stand whom you will probably know little or nothing about their sexual history, the risks are greater. Most people who have one-night-stands also may not get a blood test to check themselves for disease. Chances are you may never see the one-nighter again but the disease passed on to you could cost your life.

maxman
05-01-2013, 07:17 PM
The point is, even you don't hack care about yourself, please spare a though for people around you. Don't make your 'happiness' become other's 'sadness'. Have fun but be safe. :D

Yeah this is so true. A moment of happiness can become a lifetime of sadness for the man who did it raw, and others could also be passed on the tragedy.

Basically, doing it raw can bring severe (costly and deadly) trouble whereas doing it protected gives you a lesser risk of getting into that severe trouble. Remember, condoms are not 100% safe, just about 99.9% or so, but it's really much safer than nothing on.

LovePotion
05-01-2013, 10:27 PM
if u dare to do... no need scare la... if scare this and that might as well dont do

Rickey
05-01-2013, 11:26 PM
It's good we hv an understanding sis here :)...like she said, enjoy all u want, but do make sure you do not pass HIV/STDs to each other in the process if doing it raw...if tat happens, it will really be a tragedy for urself n ur family...

Tis advice applies to the female partner as well...make sure tat BOTH of u r STD-free b4 u start bonking each other esp if u do not know each other well...either party shd not be carried or swept away by the heat n passion of those few moments of pleasure in exchange for a life-time of pain, shame n regret...

Stud00
05-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Let's face it, ALL guys love RAW (not sure about sisters).. to do raw with fb,gf and wife is alright.. but to do raw with FL and etc.. its not called EGO.. it's called stupidity... End of the day, if you wanna play.. be prepared to face the consequences. as the saying goes.. RAW is WAR.. Why live in regret later, over 30 secs of pleasure.. (average ejaculation time for a male is 30 secs).. Its always better to use the big head rather then the small one.. even though most of time..its vice versa. :P

fingertuts
06-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Too scary for me for a strnger.

XiaoQiang08
06-01-2013, 05:02 AM
let's face it, all guys love raw (not sure about sisters).. To do raw with fb,gf and wife is alright.. But to do raw with fl and etc.. Its not called ego.. It's called stupidity... End of the day, if you wanna play.. Be prepared to face the consequences. As the saying goes.. Raw is war.. Why live in regret later, over 30 secs of pleasure.. (average ejaculation time for a male is 30 secs).. Its always better to use the big head rather then the small one.. Even though most of time..its vice versa. :p

三十秒?你需要这么长的时间射精?? 应该是三到五秒吧,吴宗宪说的。。。

Kalv
06-01-2013, 08:03 AM
.. spare a thought for people around you..

.. raw .. FL .. stupidity... .. RAW is WAR.. Why live in regret ..

Doing Raw with GF (with intention to marry) is OK. At most get married earlier or abort (not recommended) - when pregnant.

Raw with WL is definitely NO !! You will not know how many others the WLs Raw with. Chances of getting STIs and HIV (deadly) - very high. Do not play with your life and love ones (GF, wife etc.) plus others around you (Samsters etc.) WL who Raw will always claim that :p you are the only one !! Do not be KCed into believing !! Cheong Safely - Always Caps On!!

Wishing all a nice Weekend. :) Cheers.

DSC FAQs: http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/qna_list.asp

06-01-2013, 10:27 AM
This I not sure also ... but I heard before my friend did raw with 6 strangers gals from zouk in 1 night ... but I dunno is true or not. But anyway you just go try then you will noe it.

Wow!!! 6 different girls in one night!!! Your friend must be a super fucker!

mclovin_boy
06-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Let's face it, ALL guys love RAW (not sure about sisters).. to do raw with fb,gf and wife is alright.. but to do raw with FL and etc.. its not called EGO.. it's called stupidity... End of the day, if you wanna play.. be prepared to face the consequences. as the saying goes.. RAW is WAR.. Why live in regret later, over 30 secs of pleasure.. (average ejaculation time for a male is 30 secs).. Its always better to use the big head rather then the small one.. even though most of time..its vice versa. :P

30 Secs? I wonder how great that feels. My average of 10 secs very high already.

But I have to agree with you. FL, WL definitely MUST wear condom! Raw definitely feels good but only with my wife, sex buddies & my clubbing SYT XMMs. Not with FL or WL please.

Max77
06-01-2013, 02:57 PM
nowaday still got people ONS without wearing helmet meh? U want, the girl also dont want; the girl want, I also dont want.

Meow^^
06-01-2013, 05:28 PM
nowaday still got people ONS without wearing helmet meh? U want, the girl also dont want; the girl want, I also dont want.

In the end.....ended no one....lol

Stud00
08-01-2013, 01:17 AM

Ehh bro, the way i see it. if u go clubbing, and this girl is willing to do it with u RAW, it means she has done it RAW with another guy before.. and this another guy might have done it RAW with another girl, and this girl might have done it RAW with another guy.. and this guy might have done it RAW with another girl!..etc etc etc..

noticed how many times i typed RAW?
Each time u do it RAW, u expose urself to many hidden dangers and etc.. so for me.. RAW for gf to marry and obviously wife.. FB? unless u deflower her and shes exclusive to you. hehe.. just my humble two cents worth.

Alf1977
08-01-2013, 01:26 AM
Doing RAW is the most stupid thing a guy will do, doing bbbj also stupid.. Thinking a god damn chio Thai slut come giving you free unlimited fuxk also most stupid thing one can do...

Sometimes doing raw with wife may not necessary be as safe as you think. The guy play outside raw, wife also play outside raw..

bonkster
08-01-2013, 03:33 AM
Basically, wear a condom if u don't want the following:

1) STD,

2) to kill a fetus,

3) to marry the wrong girl,

4) to marry the right girl at the wrong time n feel like u married the wrong gal,

5) to father a child when u r not ready or capable to because your conscience stopped u from aborting,

6) to be dumped by your gf or divorced by your wife after a pregnant girl shows up outside your home,

7) to struggle to make ends meet because u need to support your secret wives n kids on top of your legitimate family,

8) to fight the father/brother/husband/bf of the girl after they discover she's pregnant or infected with STD that u passed to her or both :p

genevaguy
08-01-2013, 06:49 AM
WOW

First off, its a good idea to make sure that a girl uses an effective method of birth control if you don't want to wear a condom. Since oral contraceptives actually are protective for women of ovarian cancer....its a good idea to promote their use (saves millions of lives worldwide each year). Yes yes...I know, Asian girls don't use OCs but no reason that the guys on here can't start suggesting that and giving them a good reason for their health why not to. OCs are easily available in many asian countries, some without a prescription (like PHilippines)....and that is a better idea than abortion in my opinion.

Second, men should get HPV vaccine, as should women. It is protective against HPV induced cancer, which causes 98% of cervical cancer in women and can cause cancer in men. No reason NOT to get that to reduce STD risk.

Thirdly...to the guys that are so paranoid about STDs...well, good for you...BUT...come on, ease up on the preaching ok? Promoting safer sex is important, but condoms aren't the only way to do this. I'm guessing that most of the guys on this board have had raw sex with someone other than a wife or GF in the past....because that is the way guys are, including me....just a statement. We agree, assess the situation and use a condom.

HIV isn't particularly easy to get (odds are 1:250 if you have unprotected sex with an HIV infected woman) and less if she has an undetectable viral load. In fact, women are more prone to get HIV from infected men. Hepatitis B is much easier to catch, is more prevalent in Asia...so if you are NOT immunized against hepatitis B...please consider doing that also.

GG

genevaguy
08-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Sorry duplicate post by accident

saintathome
09-01-2013, 10:41 AM
U guys know tat for gf n wife there's a safe period where u can pump her all e speeds u have and chances are she wun get pregnant right?

I would tarik b4 cumming and shoot all over my wife when it's not her safe period

As for wls & fls, I sincerely dun recommend doing it raw cos it's jus not worth it... Play it safe better...

tambi8
09-01-2013, 10:49 AM
I guess if you know they girl well enough, doing raw is safe . They are also as worried as us guys. For those with BF , and don't anyhow fuck around, should be safe.....it is risk but you have do your on calculation.

asdfghjkl
09-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Both STI and impregnating are different types of fear.. :o

naan1974
09-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Ehh bro, the way i see it. if u go clubbing, and this girl is willing to do it with u RAW, it means she has done it RAW with another guy before.. and this another guy might have done it RAW with another girl, and this girl might have done it RAW with another guy.. and this guy might have done it RAW with another girl!..etc etc etc..

noticed how many times i typed RAW?
Each time u do it RAW, u expose urself to many hidden dangers and etc.. so for me.. RAW for gf to marry and obviously wife.. FB? unless u deflower her and shes exclusive to you. hehe.. just my humble two cents worth.

No need so complex, just RAW 1 gal whom BF RAW a WL...done
the web goes on...

sta1100
09-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Doing RAW is the most stupid thing a guy will do, doing bbbj also stupid.. Thinking a god damn chio Thai slut come giving you free unlimited fuxk also most stupid thing one can do...

Sometimes doing raw with wife may not necessary be as safe as you think. The guy play outside raw, wife also play outside raw..

Bro, agreed but must know your wife if she those type who is wild, than you need to worry. Most wife are know that most of them will eat outside

ningcaichen
09-01-2013, 01:21 PM
scare, if kena STD just once through raw sex will scare the shit hell of life...some guys they do raw for 5years never caught anything...but some do just once get something...it is a matter of times for the senses to overcome the small head.

asdfghjkl
09-01-2013, 02:03 PM
HIV has no cure currently.. :o

bonkster
11-01-2013, 08:44 PM
First off, its a good idea to make sure that a girl uses an effective method of birth control if you don't want to wear a condom. Since oral contraceptives actually are protective for women of ovarian cancer....its a good idea to promote their use (saves millions of lives worldwide each year).

My friend's gf used oral contraceptives n they had unprotected sex without any issues for a long time.

One day the gal got pregnant, but he didn't want to marry her. They broke up, the gal had an abortion n got suicidal. Eventually, they got back together. Months later, he impregnated her again. This time they got married.

Later, he discovered by accident from his wife's best friend that his wife stopped using the contraceptives back then because she wanted to get him to marry her by conceiving. She succeeded on her 2nd try.

It's the experiences of people like them that made some of us who fear getting a vasectomy, trust nothing but our own condoms. :p

U guys know tat for gf n wife there's a safe period where u can pump her all e speeds u have and chances are she wun get pregnant right?

The 2 youngest children of my catholic relative was conceived in this way. I suppose cycles r not always constant :D

Iemanishere
11-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Doing raw is one of the most stupid thing you could do, but than again when one is high or so into it.. the thought of the condom dont come in until all is over.. thus mind over body and tell yourself is it worth...

Alf1977
12-01-2013, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=bonkster;8356063

Later, he discovered by accident from his wife's best friend that his wife stopped using the contraceptives back then because she wanted to get him to marry her by conceiving. She succeeded on her 2nd try.

D[/QUOTE]

Your friend's wife so stupid!!! Want to force a guy to marry her because of a child.. The guy don't love her yet she retort to other means .. There won't be happiness in such a marriage. The guy is being forced, left with no choice! Very evil of the woman I can say.

maxman
13-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Some members have raised an interesting issue about women, pregnancy and marriage. It is true that some women feel pressured by family and society to get married by a certain age, and some women may have strong maternal desires enough to want to have children. I agree that a woman falling pregnant to coerce a man to marry her is unwise and wrong. In any relationship, the man must love the woman enough to marry her on his own free will, not coerced or blackmailed. Women who are feeling clucky and wanting children but not necessary marriage should not deliberately try to fall pregnant through unprotected sex without first stating her intentions. Even though she may not want to marry the man who fathered the child, the man may still be legally liable towards the child, say child support payments to the woman.

I personally know a man who had a young ex girlfriend who wanted to have children so she lied about being on the pill and deliberately got herself pregnant by him. Apart from him not being ready to be a father, they were both young and didn't have much income or savings to cope with the cost of child rearing. It turned to shits.

Just be aware that a woman's emotions (desiring something, such as nice jewelry, nice furniture, nice house, babies, etc) can see common sense and good judgement go down the toilet. If you have ever been with a highly emotional, not very mature or realistic woman, usually young but not always, you would know what I mean.

bonkster
13-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Want to force a guy to marry her because of a child.. The guy don't love her yet she retort to other means .. There won't be happiness in such a marriage. The guy is being forced, left with no choice! Very evil of the woman I can say.

The fact that they were in a relationship n later got back together means that they were probably in love. He just didn't love her enough to marry her or didn't feel like getting married at that time.

Every now n then, we see guys marrying gals after the gal gets pregnant. In my friend's case, the key difference in the happiness of such a marriage between his wife getting pregnant by chance n by plan, is that he found out she entrapped him. Otherwise, it would have just been like a routine case of guy married pregnant gf

Andy1975
13-01-2013, 03:19 PM
if only bbbj and no penetration.am i still a virgin boy?

ahpui99
13-01-2013, 03:34 PM
if only bbbj and no penetration.am i still a virgin boy?

Technically, yes

jplover
13-01-2013, 04:21 PM
RAW is indeed much enjoyed by both the guys and the ladies alike, but it comes with high risk of contacting STDs itself.

Just FYI, pre-cum contains sperms as well thus even if you didn't cum inside, there's still chances of pregnancy.

alan4368
13-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Why scare doing raw with Gf.. Unless your gf sleep around with other guy without any protection then you need to scare.. If not scare for what..

toyotarush
05-02-2013, 12:51 AM
I agree raw is only for wife gf and fb who you know her history. Other than that I strictly no.

wally888
05-02-2013, 12:59 AM
I knew some uncles already in their 60s always do raw. To them they have nothing left to worry about, juz enjoy life work, drink and fuck around! They would rather die from enjoying than sitting to die....

iScrew
05-02-2013, 03:56 AM
When I was young, I was really afraid of doing it raw. In fact I was so concern that for about 4 years, be it ONS or my trusted GF, I wore condom every single time. Many times you will be suprised that the girls themselves don't want any rubber and prefer raw. Back then I will usually reject sex or chiong to the 7-11 opposite my house to buy condom.

I'm a guy who needs sex every day, any bloody STD to me is hell, worst than death itself. It's like playing street fighter on gay insane mode with 1 token, you die means you die lol.

But over time, when I had my first raw, with my gf who squirts...OMG all this routine was thrown out of the window. I mean....just ramming your 2IC into a squirting pussy is just so intense and irreisistable. If you can say no to that, you are not a man.

iScrew
05-02-2013, 03:57 AM
After that, I start to realize that raw is just way way more shiok than rubber. Like 100X. In fact with rubber I can control my ejaculation perpetually, which I sometimes use to punish whiny attitude bitches and the occasional FL.

So yea, broke my routine and it is almost impossible for me to reinstill that kind of discipline back again. I don't usually frequent commercial sex as I can get local chicks pretty easily.

And like some of the lao jiao says, some local chicks you one look know they damn slut, so that kind need to wear. Otherwise I usually pick up girls in non club/bars area, like in work or just other places where you get to know the girls much deeper and better and know that they are not just your common zouk whore that goes around getting their ass jammed with cocks, ya that kind can go without rubber.

iScrew
05-02-2013, 03:57 AM
Back to the fucking gf raw. I think so long as you have mutual trust you can do it, but I usually request in a subtle manner that both of us go for tests first thinking forward and so far so good, all test negative then raw lor. If you worried your gf zao sai then seriously something is wrong in the relationship.

So far after bonking GFsss countless times, mind you I'm the one day at least once kind of guy. Never gotten myself any babies....except this once! That was when my GF told me it was the "safe period" CCB, safe ki lan jiao. Told me to shoot inside, I complied, thinking this kind of char bor stuff they sure know it better than me. KNN the next thing I knew, tio pregnant. Lucky found out early went for abortion to save all the pain.

So yea.... if you want raw, you better know the other party sex history man. Don't anyhow, lanjiao only got one.:D

paiseh ah need to post multiple times, still under moderation

sleepygordon
06-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Nothing beats RAW and cumming all into the pussy and watch the cum flow out. If preggy, and if not ready, go for abortion. Better this way than to be burdened when not ready.