PDA

View Full Version : Downtown & Lil India facial and massage

johnnyjj
05-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Went out on a recee to get over my travel, had a funny afternoon mooching: was tiring and a bit dissapointing.

First stop, facial place in E*&(& P*^%£ - had seen this place before and thought it might be a good place to relax. Paid 50 for facial and entered room 12, was seen by a local SP girl, 31 - forget her name, she was a good chat, but no chemistry. After 30mins done. Used their crappy sauna and steam room and left. Reckon it might be site though....but not returning.

Went to a place not far away and got an excellent massage - L+)*^ M with a 40+ lady who was very nice, but first day on job and no action. Not my type really. Gave tip of 10 as was v.good.

After overpriced Thai food went to Thai massage.... around Lil India, v.cute girl on reception. Led to some confusion as I was expecting her to massage. Curtain opened up to reveal not her....dressed and left. Boss good enough to offer a change of girl, but i took refund: was full!

Enough.

skids
05-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Hi Johnnyjj

Haha wat a day for u, hope you have better hunting days in the start of the new year!!!!!

Regards skids

johnnyjj
05-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Skids, it really sucked....had better luck today though, more to follow :)