PDA

View Full Version : SG law on freelance prostitution?

loveforlingerie
05-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Is it legal for a Singaporean female of age to engage in paid sex?

beloving
06-01-2013, 12:02 AM
What do you think?

sa101666
06-01-2013, 12:06 AM
1) Selling body is not illegal, but asking people if they wanna buy is(Soliciting for sex).
Eg, if she ask u if u wanna buy sex, its illegal. But if u ask her if she wanna sell sex, its not.

It works both way for both males and female. I dont think females have a need to buy sex though, given the large population of males willing to give sex for free lol

loveforlingerie
16-01-2013, 02:33 PM
1) Selling body is not illegal, but asking people if they wanna buy is(Soliciting for sex).
Eg, if she ask u if u wanna buy sex, its illegal. But if u ask her if she wanna sell sex, its not.

It works both way for both males and female. I dont think females have a need to buy sex though, given the large population of males willing to give sex for free lol

can any brother ascertain the validity of his confirmation? if it were true, it would mean freelance prostitution is legal in sg. really??

expurgator
16-01-2013, 03:58 PM
can any brother ascertain the validity of his confirmation? if it were true, it would mean freelance prostitution is legal in sg. really??

Yes. He is right.

slider_72
16-01-2013, 06:50 PM

It is perfectly legal for a woman to rent out her pussy in exchange for money. The illegal part is if she is soliciting in public. Like what bro sa101666 said, if you are on the streets of Geylang, and a woman asks you whether you want to rent her pussy, she has committed an offense.

Given the proliferation of advertisements on the internet for FLs, it would not be long before some of them get charged for soliciting via the internet, as test cases. So far no hookers have been charged based on their advertisements online but technically by placing an ad online, it can be construed as soliciting in public as well.

IamOld
16-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Thank you

I learn something new

wally888
16-01-2013, 09:34 PM
It is perfectly legal for a woman to rent out her pussy in exchange for money. The illegal part is if she is soliciting in public. Like what bro sa101666 said, if you are on the streets of Geylang, and a woman asks you whether you want to rent her pussy, she has committed an offense.

Given the proliferation of advertisements on the internet for FLs, it would not be long before some of them get charged for soliciting via the internet, as test cases. So far no hookers have been charged based on their advertisements online but technically by placing an ad online, it can be construed as soliciting in public as well.

In this case, loveforlingerie is selling her virginity online, so is this consider soliciting for sex:confused:

Alf1977
16-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Yes I was about to say that loveforlingerine has committed an illegal offence for offering her virginity public n asking for bids... Current highest bid is $10000, hopefully the person who bidded $10000 is a police !!!! LOL

Arrest her and send her to prison or fine her gao gao for being such a naive girl!

asdfghjkl
18-01-2013, 12:31 AM
if you are on the streets of Geylang, and a woman asks you whether you want to rent her pussy, she has committed an offense.

what about the client, did he commit an offense too? :o

ErnestK
18-01-2013, 08:27 AM
The client only commits an offence if the pussy he rented is less than 18 years of age.

ellenaj
18-01-2013, 08:57 AM
So meaning those girls at geylang, when men pass by and ask if they wanna hve sex is illegal?

ErnestK
18-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Those girls in Geylang are breaking:

1. Not supposed to work while on social visit pass;
2. Soliciting for temporary tenant for their pussy.

And if more than 3 of them are soliciting for temporary tenants, they may be guilty of illegal gathering.

crotch
18-01-2013, 02:40 PM
If she is an overstayer then you are regarded to have committed the offence of harbouring even though she was the one who had harboured your submarine.

littlepok
18-01-2013, 03:54 PM
So meaning those girls at geylang, when men pass by and ask if they wanna hve sex is illegal?

yup u are right. the man can ask them and is legal.

HOWEVER, if the girl is not FL and felt harassed, she can call police and is tantamount of sexual harassment. if u touch her arm or what, die faster haha

ErnestK
18-01-2013, 04:01 PM
If she is an overstayer then you are regarded to have committed the offence of harbouring even though she was the one who had harboured your submarine.

This is very serious. Really emphasizes the importance of checking their passport, not only for age but also for visa validity.

Have fun, but have fun safely and legally too.

Rent the wrong pussy and you may find with free food and lodging.

freeneasy168
18-01-2013, 04:02 PM
If my memory didn't fail me i recall all legal prostitutes in sg must resgister with the minstry (Work permit) and given a health card for periodic health screening for STD n Aids.
I assume those freelancer is not registered and hence is illegal.

slider_72
18-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Rent the wrong pussy and you may find with free food and lodging.

Haha. I like this sentence.

ErnestK
18-01-2013, 09:38 PM
If my memory didn't fail me i recall all legal prostitutes in sg must resgister with the minstry (Work permit) and given a health card for periodic health screening for STD n Aids.

Yes, they are illegal due to working while here in social visit pass. They are supposed to be here on "holiday".

Once would think they will get to see more birds in Jurong Bird Park than in Geylang.

SunZhi
18-01-2013, 10:00 PM

This is legal so long as she doesn't complaint on sexual harassment to the authority.

LianLover
21-01-2013, 11:32 PM
this thread is fucking hilarious....much better than the <jokes for relaxing> thread.

love all the puns...pure wit...

00qazs
29-07-2014, 12:43 AM
I met a girl on Wechat who's on a holiday visit, but I think she's a FL. Anyway we chatted quite a bit and finally she agreed to meet up and we had sex in a hotel. She didn't ask for money but just ask me to buy her a bag which she like. Is this considered illegal?

stevemark
29-07-2014, 02:30 PM
anyones know about massage service? no sex involved. just handjob.
Wondering if it's legal. and if the girl under 18 how? lol

oldslywolf
29-07-2014, 05:10 PM
I met a girl on Wechat who's on a holiday visit, but I think she's a FL. Anyway we chatted quite a bit and finally she agreed to meet up and we had sex in a hotel. She didn't ask for money but just ask me to buy her a bag which she like. Is this considered illegal?

Did you happen to buy her a branded bag ? How much does the bag cost ?

jacky43
29-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Btw 2007 to 2011 I pick up PRC streetwalkers at GL. There are a few girls which confuse me. She don't seem to be into this type of business because I recall one. She return me $10 so I could take a taxi home which I turned her down.

If she is not really picking up customers then why walk RLD? Probably looking for future hubby? I don't know.

Or JB Ocean Violet was correct she said PRC WLs are good in hooking up local guys. I think she meant PRC generation and, it work in this country.

Moving forward FLs has break laws so it is not wrong to clamp them down. Other then practice safe sex visit WLs that's what make us different from coffee shop uncles.

00qazs
29-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Did you happen to buy her a branded bag ? How much does the bag cost ?

No la, just some bag from bugis, less than $50.

Megafan1981
30-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Make sure the female FL must be 18 and above?

For non-commercial sex, the female partner must be 16 and above.

asdfghjkl
30-07-2014, 01:40 AM

a Man could be charged for outrage of modesty if a WOMAN complains he insulted her :o

rocketscientist
30-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Still learning fm this thread.

dresden
01-08-2014, 10:55 PM

i also thought so too, its part of their mission to control the spread of STDs, so its their business, that people are registered to do it, hence no permit, not legal, it is actually an offence as they might be carriers of STDs harming societies, i might be wrong though, but it sounds perfectly logical to me

bedokMassage
02-08-2014, 01:07 AM
good thread, thks ts.
If a masg gal pop golden question inside the rm is it illegal? Not in public.

bedokMassage
02-08-2014, 01:11 AM
anyones know about massage service? no sex involved. just handjob.
Wondering if it's legal. and if the girl under 18 how? lol

Masg parlour act, customer above 21.
Emplyee above 21

bedokMassage
02-08-2014, 01:13 AM
a maid cannot give massage.
Cannot help out in masg in her boss
Masg shop, if he has one.

Indivisual
02-08-2014, 04:03 AM
Mate, prostitution isn't illegal; soliciting for the purpose of sex, is...

pantler
30-04-2016, 03:43 AM
Just post your questions to Shanmugam's facebook, you'll get a more accurate answer :D

Note7
30-04-2016, 03:56 AM
What about purely just handjob from a 17 year old girl not in a massage parlour?

Paid or FOC? :p

MM&MM
30-04-2016, 10:48 AM
Just post your questions to Shanmugam's facebook, you'll get a more accurate answer :D

That is indeed very true . :p ;)

Weixiaoba0
01-05-2016, 08:33 PM
What about purely just handjob from a 17 year old girl not in a massage parlour?

Massage parlour have to go with rules

Other than that any sexual u do with a girl commercial which mean paying $$$ the girl have to be 18 years old

Any sexual free the girl must be 16 years old and above

Mostly the one Crash with laws is living off their earning of FL

squiggle
02-05-2016, 06:51 AM
Prostitution is not an offence in Singapore, but it is against the law to solicit in public or for pimps to live off the earnings of prostitutes. - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/economics-prostitution-geylang#sthash.zbO7o1K9.dpuf

18 years old is legal already, but to play safe will be 21.

sg50
02-05-2016, 09:32 AM
18 years old is legal already, but to play safe will be 21.
18 already legal, what play safe at 21?

77guy
02-05-2016, 08:28 PM

In sillypore if u dun pay(both party agree for foc sex)...16yo can le..but if u pay..muz be 18yo.

If u engage pros or any form of pay sex n gal above 18yo...nothing happens to u even if mata comes n rate.

Simple as that...above been explain countless time in many many threads...y still so many ignorant yet dun bother search/read n muz ask again n again:confused: