PDA

View Full Version : How you feel??

Blue_gal
04-01-2013, 10:55 PM
just wondering...how would you FEEL if you caught your husband/wife sleeping with another person on your BED?

Is that really expensive for book in HOTEL? WHY NeeD to Bring HOME to screw?? ...

Recently just get TO know.. a gf of mine..her husband BROUGHT HOME a slut to Screw on her BED......unbelieveable...U can Screw...but why bring HOME?? a little bit of RESPECT for your partner also dun give??

really piss me off....:mad:

raging94
04-01-2013, 11:04 PM
hmm maybe sometimes they just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

or maybe its just because hotel not discreet?

50HuesOfBlue
04-01-2013, 11:06 PM
If you ask me how I FEEL, it'll definitely be MURDEROUS.

priceteck
04-01-2013, 11:16 PM
he think that his wife won't be around at home,then he can save some money by bringing her home

Babyrexx
04-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Well, I can't speak for the ladies as I'm in no position to do so. However, if things were to turn around where the Wife brings a Man home n does the deed in their own bed.. I guess there's no way her spouse can ever get over it. Morale of the story, whatever Shit you do outside.. Keep it there. Dun ever cross the line where it'll leave a permanent scar on your Love ones.. :o

Babyrexx
04-01-2013, 11:24 PM
he think that his wife won't be around at home,then he can save some money by bringing her home

Trust me Bro. It's not the $30 that he's looking to save. More like the sense of excitement he wanted to achieve. Bad move.. :rolleyes:

Happy555
06-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Recently just get TO know.. a gf of mine..her husband BROUGHT HOME a slut to Screw on her BED......unbelieveable...U can Screw...but why bring HOME?? a little bit of RESPECT for your partner also dun give??

really piss me off....:mad:

Stupid guy lor...lol

jacky43
06-01-2013, 01:34 PM
An interesting topic that I had to recap everybody, the old school boys back in the 90s may remember. A SBC C8 variety show but names, I forgot today version is "just for laugh". The hosts were Jack ass Neo and Mosses Lee. This is the scene somehow.

Few artists were invited w/o knowledge of filming in the back room. I pretty much think Lao Zoe was one of them, now this 7 month hungry ghosts lady host Li Loo Ping segment captured mine attention.

Neo and Mosses cook up a story of Neo had an affair, he wish to borrow $ from her. She was shocked but recover chide him in the traditional underworld shits talk. Neo should never bring a cow home for meal, this is moral wrong but she came out the $.

Many people including me had respect for Li Loo Ping, an iron lady a steady girl who deal with problems. I wonder is all make believe? You decide.

Mountain
06-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Any follow up TS? :eek:

Max77
06-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Hmmm...like that if take knife kill both, court might cover one eyes...

but seriously lah, what actually happened nobody will know. Scarly that girl hiong hiong want to up him then garm garm wife came home see her on top...

89boyboy
06-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Shit happens ! End of story !

wally888
06-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Maybe the gal cant go hotel, too prominent status:confused:

joncheong
06-01-2013, 04:10 PM
i think this can spark off a fight that would end with at least a life loss....no respect at all

Rasta Marley
06-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Maybe the gal cant go hotel, too prominent status:confused:

Who knows - maybe the guy has an ego and wants to show that he dares to bring a third party to his own home to screw....and then show off to his friends that he has guts.

Big "No" for me; never eat and shit in the same place, just like washing your dirty laundry in public.

Blue_gal
06-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Just wish to share with you guys here... NO matters how much u hate the other party or there is ZERO LOVE between tis r/s....

bring HOME ur FUN on the wedding bed and catch by the other party...its just like a KNIFE cut thru ur HEART... imagine tat.. urself before u wanan to boost ur EGO....

and also if lady can be screwed by MARRIEDMAN... dun tell me at she scareD or shy to check in HOTEL!!..

i am saying this to myself too...

alphonsus
06-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Perhaps the lady purposely wanted the man to fxxk her on that bed. To stake her claim for this man, a challenge to the lawful mistress of that bed. Like a dog pissing around his area to mark his territory.

Or just plain fetish to do it on the marital bed :D

natsuki
06-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Hmmm, sure ki siao de bah...
I'm always having this mindset, "U can play wadeva u wan with other ladies out there, but end of the day, clear every evidence!"

If caught them on bed, i will use my fone to take pics and run off, then it will be his turn to be regret and scare. He will start to wonder what will i do, and thats wad i wanna achieve. After that, i shall see how...

Maybe after that.. I will change a bed... Burn the bedsheet, pillow and mattress.... ^^ This thread kinda reminds me of the movie 戀上你的床...

06-01-2013, 04:36 PM
When it comes to cheating is really depends how the person get cheated love the guy/girl who cheated on them.

Some cannot even stand a bit of flirt where some can even tolerate after knowing their partner have sex with others.

i always believe every one deserve more then 1chance diff ppl diff mindset.

If i caught on bed depends most likely on the spot will sibei dulan for sure. but really end of the day if really love that person i think i might forgive her. Unless HAPPEN again and same person.

capital
06-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Just wish to share with you guys here... NO matters how much u hate the other party or there is ZERO LOVE between tis r/s....

bring HOME ur FUN on the wedding bed and catch by the other party...its just like a KNIFE cut thru ur HEART... imagine tat.. urself before u wanan to boost ur EGO....

and also if lady can be screwed by MARRIEDMAN... dun tell me at she scareD or shy to check in HOTEL!!..

Totally agree with u. Her husband is a real jerk. What goes around comes around;).

BMW69
06-01-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm always having this mindset, "U can play wadeva u wan with other ladies out there, but end of the day, clear every evidence!"

If caught them on bed, i will use my fone to take pics and run off, then it will be his turn to be regret and scare. He will start to wonder what will i do, and thats wad i wanna achieve. After that, i shall see how...

Maybe after that.. I will change a bed... Burn the bedsheet, pillow and mattress.... ^^ This thread kinda reminds me of the movie 戀上你的床...

WAHHHH... Sis so scary haha. I can imagine fire burning through your eyes and merciless laughter.

Blue_gal
06-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Totally agree with u. Her husband is a real jerk. What goes around comes around;).

hi sis, can u intro the gf whose husband brought home a slut to screw to me? tell her that i would like to make love to her n that she should do that to her scumbag husband for revenge. tell her that even if her husband were to find out, he has no fucking right to get angry with her. btw, how old is this gf of yours? what is her vital stats, weight, height n her preference of partner if she decides to do likewise to her scumbag husband?
thanks n i hope to hear from u soon;).
i think u have MIS understood my point for this POST....on revenge plan to bed another man...

She even tried to forgive him..and work thing OUT.. but he had made the choice.. but again SCREWING the slut on the wedding bed is the most cruel thing a human can do..being a woman or a man....

seriously i hope one day u get married and ur wife will be screwing other man on UR wedding BED...for u to watch...

gees...:mad:

50HuesOfBlue
06-01-2013, 06:44 PM

I remember a show where the lady took out a pair of scissors when she caught her husband in bed with another woman. :eek::D:D

NastyNate
07-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Sometimes the girl isn't that easy to coax into bed. Bringing her to the hotel is an outright sign of what is planned and would be met with immediate rejection. He can't bear to let the chance go to waste, so bring home to work on her. Even the easiest girls have tendency to display the anti-slut defence mechanism as defined by the Pick-Up Artist.

That being said, I agree spouses who bring their affairs home are real jerks through and through.

natsuki
07-01-2013, 01:40 AM
WAHHHH... Sis so scary haha. I can imagine fire burning through your eyes and merciless laughter.

Burn the bed wun be happy until where also... Nowadays, beds/mattress... even pillow very expensive.... ^^

I remember a show where the lady took out a pair of scissors when she caught her husband in bed with another woman. :eek::D:D

夜生活女王霞姐传奇... i tink... Watched before... ^^
Erm, ur username sound look like the brother of the 50 shades of grey sia...

pokagreentea
07-01-2013, 02:56 AM
typical example :

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337197&highlight=

or u refering to this??

BrandonNg
07-01-2013, 10:43 AM
from my conversations with many friends (both male and female), even if they do eat outside with their FBs or whatever, they will not go to sleep on their FB's matrimonial bed. think any respectable persons would not cross that line..

just my 2 cents.

Mekatulia
07-01-2013, 10:53 AM

She even tried to forgive him..and work thing OUT.. but he had made the choice.. but again

It is obvious the dude did it with full anticipation of the consequences and he wanted it and expected it to happen that way. The fact that thereafter she tried to work things out even with such a thing happening right in her face says it all, he knew and doesn't care if she uses the same or any other method to take revenge.

Meow^^
07-01-2013, 10:57 AM

People just don't learn. That's what God had it implanted into human beings. What if, it's the other way round this time where wife bring home a guy and have fun on their bed......i think guys here will start to rant :cool:

alan0338
07-01-2013, 11:41 AM
wah lao eh, ppl husband tao jiak already very sad liao still got predator waiting to pounce... nnkc sbf really maciam crocodile farm ... :eek: :eek:

Brainstorm
07-01-2013, 12:15 PM
How did the wife find out? She saw them in bed or she found evidence (like long hair while wife has short hair)? It's a big betrayal. Maybe the husband want to imagine the other woman on the matrimonial bed while making love to his wife in future. Maybe he brought the woman home without intention for sex but things got hot and heavy and the bed seems logical in the heat of the moment.

revenge sex isn't the best way for your friend now. If the hubby don't care enough and bring a woman home, he won't care too if she lets 1000 other men bed her from now on. 'When he doesn't love you anymore, you must love yourself more' is what I will say to her now.

piggylin
07-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Is really unacceptable.. If want screw others.. Go outside check in & screw! He got no respect to the family & his wife at all.. Lousy man!

BiRd13
07-01-2013, 12:47 PM
That's what my ex did to me...

Went on a business trip and came home 3 days earlier than expected...Head home and when opening the bedroom door, saw my ex on bed with another guy... And she was riding on him...

My heart really broken... as she's been with me for about 5yrs including marriage... That was why our marriage came to an end...

bonkster
07-01-2013, 01:30 PM
'When he doesn't love you anymore, you must love yourself more'

Wise words indeed. ;)

Regardless of gender, more often than not, those of us who think wholeheartedly that our other halves will bring us eternal joy will probably realized some day that the only one responsible for our happiness is none other than ourselves.

Head home and when opening the bedroom door, saw my ex on bed with another guy... And she was riding on him...

My heart really broken... as she's been with me for about 5yrs including marriage... That was why our marriage came to an end...

Sorry to hear that bro. I'm sure there's a better gal ahead for u or perhaps u have already found her :)

LovePotion
07-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Dont play with fire.... once kanna caught... thats the end liao.. no turing back

tantan1234
09-01-2013, 10:22 PM
That's what my ex did to me...

Went on a business trip and came home 3 days earlier than expected...Head home and when opening the bedroom door, saw my ex on bed with another guy... And she was riding on him...

Wah lao, when read yr story tot is wife catch husband on bed. Now it's u catch yr wife in bed.

Nowadays equal society huh?

kengohchien
09-01-2013, 10:31 PM
actually, I've had this experience and I'm sure everyone will be ready to shoot/zap me now.

Blue_gal
10-01-2013, 10:58 AM
actually, I've had this experience and I'm sure everyone will be ready to shoot/zap me now.

wat experience?? CAUGHT banging other ppl wife?

Brainstorm
10-01-2013, 01:58 PM
wat experience?? CAUGHT banging other ppl wife?

I think he meant he brought another woman home and he was caught by his wife banging another lady on their wedding bed.

onlyhuman
15-01-2013, 04:26 PM
I don't know abt others...but I had a code of honor for myself.
Nv prey on married ladies.