PDA

View Full Version : who here has bonked a colleague before?

nineinchnailed
20-03-2005, 04:39 AM
folks, just wanna know how many of you here has fucked a fellow collegue before. not the part time, temp, holiday job shit. as in a full time job with a colleague u see day in, day out.

am really thinking of asking this hot colleague for a no-strings attached fuck, have been flirting with her for about a year now and i think it's time to make the next step. just need to know how messy or complicated it may get before i implicate myself in this..

ryanlim
20-03-2005, 02:37 PM
There are already some existing threads on this topic :

Office Happenings (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=33004)

Help on how to proceed further with her.. (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=33272)

anyway try to remember this : try not to eat and shit at the same place

Cheers

P.S : Next time, please do a search before starting a new thread

CaptainPlanet
20-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Hahaha
Waiting for missiles again huh?? :p

xabi
20-03-2005, 03:10 PM
for me i may not be able to resist the temtation of bonking a hot colleauge in the office

daryl76
20-03-2005, 03:49 PM
i agree... no point eating and shitting at the same place, alot of complications when things turn ugly...

Khoratian
20-03-2005, 03:53 PM
i agree... no point eating and shitting at the same place, alot of complications when things turn ugly...

Totaly agreed. Me seen other colleague suffered when things turn ugly. Now my subordinate also like this knn.... headache for me as if no settle hard for them to work. knn must become Part time Uncle AGony also lol.

Saloth Sar
20-03-2005, 03:56 PM
This is not to judge the morality of the threadstarter's intentions or motivations. I'd just like to share the experiences of the ex-CEO of Boeing. Please go to the following site and listen to the report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/business_review.shtml

Incidentally, sites like the BBC World Service's make me wonder why anyone would want to subscribe to the Shitty Times Interactive.

pico
20-03-2005, 04:28 PM
The ex-Boeing CEO is another example why it's not good to shit where you eat.

http://www.careerjournal.com/myc/officelife/20050309-gerencher.html?myc_whatsnew

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:28 PM
i have bonk my colleague before..hehe but now my gf liao.anyway, she still under me lah.unless one day she climb over me..i migth become her sexslave :o

Sarissa
07-04-2005, 12:37 AM
I did. This is many, many years back. I just joined the firm and there was this secretary. Her boyfriend dumped her so I lent her my shoulder to cry on. At first it was all in innocence, there was no ulterior motive on my part but before long I was bionking her - in the car, in the office. The ironic thing is that she dumped her first boyfriend for this second guy who dumped in return; poetic justice so to speak.

As many brothers have pointed out, it is not wise to shit in your own backyard. Getting into a relationship is easy but getting out can be complicated and things were becoming a little sticky for me as I have a girl friend then and I wondered how long I could carry on without getting caught. As luck would have it, her first boyfriend was still waiting for her in the wing and he wanted to marry her. He is a good man, one of those faithful type. After many heart to heart talk with her I managed to convince her that she would be better off with her first boyfriend than with me. She eventually married him and they settled down in Australia some years later and she is a mother of 2 children. I met her some years back when I was travelling to Australia frequently on business then. Had dinner with her on one occasion and we talked about many things - family,friends, colleagues, children but not our past relationship. When I took my leave, she gave me a tight hug and kissed me on my cheek. I think she still had a degree of affection for me.

I consider myself lucky to get myself out of that situation without bad scars and still retain a friendship. To brothers here who is thinking of an office fling, my advice is simple - don't. It may be fun when the affair is going on, the reckoning comes later. Go bionk elsewhere.

nismo88
07-04-2005, 11:00 AM
it true that some bros might escape unscath but the reality is that most cases have complications when the end is near.... this is really the shitty part as some bro pointed out..... so if u havent tried to eat n shit at the same place.... then pls think twice....... no experience = higher risk of kenna burn.......

bradpitt
07-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Agree with most of the advice here. Think thrice before you proceed, you may even lose your job in the end. I read in the papers that some companies here will not tolerate office "affairs"...

Bangkok Master
07-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Bonking a colleague can be both dangerous and exciting. I had 1 solid experience before while working in Sg. I was actually toying with the idea of having an affair with an attached colleague but due to some good fortune and timing, it became reality. At first the feeling is simply awesome screwing my colleague under wraps. We would purposely work until very late and leave office together for some where to make out. I had never bonked a gal in my office before but heavy petting in the office is almost as good as well, I can still remember how she caress my dick under the table with me on the phone. Shiok ah....Think of it makes my cock stand again! Places like Joo chiat, balestier, lavender and geylang had became our fav haunt outs due to the availablity of Hotel 81. I guess the feeling was the main dish, as I believe if you had "Tau Chiak" before you will understand what am I saying. It lasted abt 3 months until the bf decided u-turn after also having an affair in overseas and it really broke my heart also cos I started to developed feelings for her already.

But nevertheless the encounter was a nice experience for me cos I get to bonk for free and enjoy the feeling as well but the only thing dangerous was getting caught if things go out of hand it will be ugly. So if you want to play, play with caution, when you accomplished the mission, you will feel exactly the same as me before.

nabeh123
07-04-2005, 05:27 PM
If u really want to do it, go ahead.
But muz be prepared for the worst as it might cost ur job / marriage etc

I have witnessed it in my office....... :cool:

arizona
07-04-2005, 06:20 PM
One gd caring quote

"One must know when to wipe the mouth when food is eaten..."

also

"Use money to buy sex, dun get involve in deep affection as it will be eaten by Lust"

:p cheers

righteousness
08-04-2005, 05:23 PM
It may depend also on the personality of the partner.

I mean, u wont want one who if break up will cling to you or threaten suicide one..like this how u avoid since u r at workplace(reminds me of the girl in straits time a few weeks ago who suicide then husband place orbituary thingy)