PDA

View Full Version : Tutoring with extra services....

twater
03-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Hey guys, its me again, budding erotic writer.. this time round, i'll make things a little bit more steamy, more dialogue and in depth description...I would like to write a story about my tutor, whom I've fantasized for many years... Till this day I still think of her body and jerk off at times. She is not hot at all, trust me, but her body is to die for...For starters, her name is Miss Ng and I've had her as my tutor since I was 9, till I was about 14.. Well anyway this story is purely fictional, I've yet to have any form of contact with her..

The story begins...

As a kid at 9, I've got only begun to get raging hormones... Unbelievably horny, at all the wrong times! I've gotten an erection when a sweet smelling woman comes by. I've gotten an erection when a woman with that musky womanly smell swishes her way through. I've even gotten an erection when I feel any form of womanly heat against any part of my skin! It was unbearable.. Well to say the least, I think all the blood keeps rushing to my groin, that none is left for the brain! Hence, my results sucked, big time. Any form of test or exam was nothing short of shocking. As a result, my mom engaged a tutor, someone that a neighbor had introduced, to come, 3 days a week, to tutor my sister and myself. I cursed and swore at my luck! Having to study after school was bad enough, and now, a tutor!!

So D Day comes and the tutor comes in. 'Ding Dong!' *Door opens*

Tutor: 'Hello! I'm Miss Ng!"
Mom: 'Hi hi! These are my kids X(sis) and Y(me)!'
Us: *murmur* hello...
Miss Ng: 'Shall we start?'
Mom: 'Yes yes... You can use this room..*points to study room* let's talk later about the payment'

The moment I set my eyes on Miss Ng, I was elated. This very moment I knew , that studies will not be a bore. She wore glasses, gold rimmed ones, has "bah geh", or jutting teeth. But her body...fwah! Hourglass... I could not keep my eyes off her bags of fun! And when she walked past me, I could immediately pick up her womanly scent... It was so strong! And she sweats a bit as well. I could tell because she was wearing polyester, and when combined with sweat, it accentuates the smell by ten folds. I proceeded to checkout her ass... Perky! Nice and round too! I couldn't believe my luck! Immediately I could feel a stirring in my pants and knew an erection was imminent, so quickly rushed in to get a seat in the study room, all this while stealthily glancing at Miss Ng, my sexy, young, musky smelling tutor...How I wish she can tutor me everyday...

Ok, break for now... time to sleep, updates will come soon! First encounter coming up....

crazyhighway
03-01-2013, 08:17 AM
First to pitch my tent. :)

alan0338
03-01-2013, 09:29 AM
camp here ... :D

tttk3388
03-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Another camper reporting! :D

camelbak
03-01-2013, 04:48 PM
another camper setting tent:D

otamay
03-01-2013, 10:25 PM
I need extra tuition badly:D

babycake
03-01-2013, 10:28 PM
camping here for more

UtilityTool
03-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Jia You budding writer! :D

crazyhighway
04-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Starting my bbq,where's the writer?

amatory
04-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Please come back soon with your story.

Camel
04-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Waiting for more

skyline2000
04-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Suddenly feel like need tuition.

LovePotion
04-01-2013, 09:55 PM
nice introduction.. camping for more

twater
05-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Hi guys... thanks for the support. Anyway here is installment 2..

As i look at the table, i realized that I could place myself in any less favorable position as I would have to be as near Miss Ng as possible. So that I can not only take in more of her musty womanly scent, and cop a feel "accidentally" if possible. The table was a rectangle, shaped one, placed against the wall. The only way was to sit along the length of it, at one end, so Miss Ng could sit in between my sis and me. With that, i deftly sat down but shifted my sit away a bit to not make things too obvious...

Miss Ng: "Ok boy, you will do this assignment here... And girl..do this assessment book first"
Me and Sis: "Ok"
Miss Ng: "Boy, why you sit so far from me? Come closer. If not i can't teach you..."
Me: "Orh.."

This was heaven to my ears. Honey, sweet honey, has befallen on me. My mini plan was working well. I purposely edged the seat towards Miss Ng in a manner, if I could look at her hourglass shaped back without being noticed by my sis. Also at any time I could "accidentally" rub against her legs. Yes the room was small, and I had use this to my advantage.

I proceeded lean back in my seat, to check her out further. She was wearing a creamy white satin blouse, which shows her white bra clearly. *Dick rises a bit*. As she sat, I could not see any visible stomach fat, hence her fantastic figure. *Dick rises even further*. Even her skirt was black and above knee, clearly showing her creamy white thighs and ample buttocks. *Dick rises a hell lot more*. And her thighs, ooohhh my my those thighs, are just within reach... *Dick almost tears a hole in my shorts*. I start to plan, how am i going to get physically close to her...

Me: "Miss Ng, how do I work around this question?"
Miss Ng:" Oh.. You do it this way.. and that...."
Me: "I don't get it, can explain again??"
Miss Ng:"Sure!!"

This ploy worked well. While asking her these questions, and acting like a blur sotong, not only can the side of my body come close to hers, with every rise and fall of my hands, to and from my seat, I could brush against her arm and a bit of her thighs. I guess she did not think much of that contact as I was a kid. "All the better....." I thought to myself. And those thighs had just the right consistency...

Miss Ng:"I've a bit of a headache. The two of you just do your work. I close my eyes for a while..."
Sis and Me:"Orh..."

Bingo! Ting Ting Ting!!! Good chance! I did my work as quietly as possible so she will be lulled to sleep. It worked like a charm, within 5 mins, she was sleeping snoring a bit. To test water yet again, i pretended to stretch my arms behind my back and slowly bringing them back, brushing her lower back and buttocks at the same time. This was possible as she was leaning forward. No reaction. I then proceeded to look through the buttons of her satin blouse... The lacy pattern of her bra was barely covering her ample breasts. At that moment of time, I even wanted to somehow "accidentally" un-botton her blouse and grab those babies. My raging hardon was screaming for release!

Knowing I had to do something, I then proceeded to see if my sister noticed. She was busily doing her own work, and not bothering about me at all. The adrenaline rush was so intense! I knew I had to do something but yet my sister was in the same room! Then slowly but surely, I moved my hand towards those inviting thighs, quite sure my sister would not notice as she was sitting at a 90 degree angle. First contact! Oh those thighs were so warm and had the right consistency too... Miss Ng sort of snorted a bit... And proceeded to snore again. I shifted my seat closer this time, to get a better feel of her... Then I plucked up all my courage and rubbed her thigh a bit, while i stroked myself with the other hand. The feeling was unbelievable, and brought me to a feverish high... All the while stroking, looking through her blouse and rubbing her thigh, at the same time keeping a lookout for my sister.... A few times, I even pretended to move about my seat so that I could take a huge whiff of her womanly smell. I got even bolder and touched the part of her thigh which was not covered by her skirt. Not soon after, the sensation was just unbelievable and I came, long and hard....

I then proceeded to cover up and quickly do what I can for the assignment. For some strange reason, Miss Ng woke up just within the hour..

Miss Ng:"Let me take this work back and check. Ok I'll see you both on Wednesday.."

She turned to my sis then towards me as well. But she gave me a knowing look, or rather "I know what you did, but what shall I do" look. Or maybe I was too excited to differentiate one look to the other... Or was I? I thought to myself as she exited the house...

Well I'll continue next with part 3, where things get even steamier.....Till next time...

wadthe
06-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Great story bro! Keep it cumming!!!

eeemen
11-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Amazed that she could fall into such a deep nap without feeling your touches??!! :D Nevertheless , good story, do carry onz, cheers bro TS, ..............

twater
11-01-2013, 04:12 PM
hey bros, sorry about the delay.. i want to write a really good story for all to enjoy but work commitments and all keep getting into the way. and eeemen, you are right! any person will wake up. But as I said at the start, this is purely fiction. My humble contribution, to pay back to society....

morpheusroi
11-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Good read TS, although I am not sure a 9 yr old boy are so daring...nevertheless very nice story...keep it cumming!

twater
01-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Hi guys, here is my 3rd installment. Sorry for the long wait, for anyone following... I've just been busy with life and all. Here goes!

After the day itself, all I could think about is Miss Ng. Her beautiful lacy bra and her succulent boobs. Her silky smooth thighs that felt so right when I stroked the. That electrifying feeling. How I wish I could feel her hands wrapped around my cock and pump me as I fondled her lecherously. But deep inside, I knew this was impossible as I am just a boy. At the same time, I was worried if she will tell on me? Or did she know that I was 'molesting' her? My heart was racing more with all the unknown...

On the next day which I was tutored, strangely I felt a bit guilty to what had happened, and wasn't looking forward so much to the session. My sister was sick, and I would be tutored by Ms Ng only. 'Ding Dong'! went the doorbell. I went opened it, and lo and behold, stood my object of desire. Back in the day, sleeveless tank tops was the craze. There she stood with her brown tank top and black mini skirt. I felt a stirring in my pants as my little bro started to awaken. But I had to control it no matter what. Not an erection right now!

We proceeded to the room as usual, and shut the door, and again Ms Ng made my do my assignment. By and by, she fell asleep. 'So lazy this tutor!' I thought to myself. Nevertheless, this was a good opportunity for me. This time around I was much bolder. Immediately, I placed my hand on her lap and started to stroke myself. It wasn't long before I was fully erect. And I desired more of her....

I moved in closer to sit nearer to her and smelled her neck. Her perfume mixed with her natural womanly smell was so tantalizing, and made me even bolder... I proceeded to cup her breasts through her tank top, one at a time. Squeezing them just as though she belonged to me.... The sensation almost made me come. Just then.... Ms Ng lifted her head. She was not asleep at all. Very awake and she just stared at me, emotionless.

My heart stopped at this very minute. My little bro shrank, no erection, no change of coming. I was crestfallen. And my hand was still on her left breast! I wanted to remove my hand, then Ms Ng spoke:

Ms Ng: "Stop. What are you doing?"
Me: "Sorry Ms Ng....."
But strangely, I didn't remove my hand. Just in shock.
Ms Ng: "Why are you doing this? You are so young. Do you know what you are doing?"
Her soft voice made me even more nervous....
Me: "Yes I know. But I can't help it. Every time I see you, I feel excited, and I know I have to touch you. I find you very attractive, but I don't know what else I can do."
Ms Ng: "Look at me boy..."

I removed my hand I lifted my head to look at Ms Ng. She was smiling! Huh???

Ms Ng: "Do you really find me attractive?"
Me: "Yes...."
Ms Ng (After some silence): "Stand up."

Double huh.... This was very strange to me! I stared at her.

Ms Ng: "Do you want me to tell your Mum?"
Me: "No! No! Please don't!"
Ms Ng: "Good. Then listen to me and stand up. I will teach you something."

Teach me??? Never mind, I just stood up as she asked to.

Ms Ng: "Take off your shorts. And then come closer to me."

These words had some magical effect. Immediately my little bro stood up without my knowing. This time I didn't hesitate and took off my shorts and walked towards her, my cock almost touching her lips.

Ms Ng: "That's a very nice dick. And you clean it?"
Me: "Yes..."
Ms Ng: "Next time when you don't know what to do, you do this. And this is punishment, so you let me do whatever I want."

She wrap her hands around my cock, and started stroking it, very slowly. Oh man, my wildest wishes just came true... Her soft silky hands had some special effect on my cock. And she just kept staring at it while she stroke it. I moaned and wanted to come already but knew I had to enjoy this more.

Ms Ng: "Sometimes you do it faster so feels better." She pump me faster and faster...
Me: "Can I touch you Ms Ng? Please..."
Ms Ng: "Ok. But you tell your mum or anyone any of this, and you are dead."
Me: "ok...."

I immediately touched her smooth shoulders and caressed them like she was my girlfriend. Slowly moved to her boobs and squeezed them, and looked at her. I can tell that she is enjoying my inquisitive touching as she opened her mouth slightly. Somehow knowing this was a good sign, I moved my hands into her tank top to squeeze her boobs underneath her bra... Her nipples were already hard. And her boobs were so soft and supple. She moaned slightly....

Ms Ng: "I like young boys' cocks... Harder and cleaner..."
Me: "I like you Ms Ng...."
Ms Ng: "So cute... Ok I give you a present."

Ms Ng smiled and slowly put her left hand on my ass and pushed my cock into her mouth...Oh my first blowjob... I didn't even know what it was but it felt good... In and out my cock went to her mouth, becoming slippery with her saliva. Occasionally, she will lick the tip of my cock and look at me. I tried to pull her tank top to have a good view of her boobs, but Ms Ng stopped me. Then she increased her intensity and I just came in her mouth not long after. Load after load I unloaded my sperm in her mouth. At first she was shocked and withdrew a bit of my cock. But she re-inserted my cock and sucked it and swallowed all my sperm.

Ms Ng: "Wa... so much sperm..."
Me: "Oh? So that is sperm? How does it taste?"
Ms Ng: "Hmmm salty lo. Ok now I want you to return the favor. I know you shiok already. Now your turn to make me shiok"
Me: "Huh? Do what?"
Ms Ng: "Why? Don't want ah? You are now my sex slave..."
Me: "Want want..."
Ms Ng (as she stood up and lifted her tank top): "Good. Sit down."

This story will be continued later bros.....Stay tuned!

skyline2000
01-04-2013, 03:55 AM
More lessons please.

wilson80
01-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Camping here

eeemen
01-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Waiting, patiently for your next update! Don't keep us waiting too long :D. Cheers bro, ..........

DarkAsh
01-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Please write moreeeeeeeeeeeee

LovePotion
01-04-2013, 09:53 PM
not bad keep it up :)

twater
02-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Hey guys.. Again, thanks for the support. As I've mentioned before, I've always fantasized about this tutor of mine. She exists, yes, but of course we haven't got it on or anything. The most i've done is shaken her hand. I'm just penning down one of my fantasies of her. And now the story continues....

I couldn't believe my eyes or luck! Lady luck was not shining, but beaming at me, in all her full glory,in the form of Ms Ng and her silky black bra, her boobs about to explode. She made me sit down on her chair, and sat right in front of me on the table. Then after her breathing started to calm down, she spoke..

Ms Ng: "Before we continue any further, I've to set the cards right. Not that you have much of a choice..."
Me(in anticipation): "Yes..."
Ms Ng: "Any time I want you to do anything, you have no choice but to do. No questions asked. If not I will tell your Mum that you 'touched' me. Today I let you touch me, but this is not always going to happen. I will molest you when I feel like it, and you cannot touch me back. Understood?"
Me(happy like bird): "Ok... No problem"
Ms Ng: "Good. Sometimes I may ask you to come over to my place, and you have to. I'll just tell your Mum that you need extra lessons. I will teach you more things as time goes by."
Me(can't help but smile): "ok. i understand."
Ms Ng: "You see, my boyfriend doesn't touch me much. And since you are so daring.... I guess I will make do. But you are too young to be my boyfriend. Sex slave is ok."
Me: "Yes, Ms Ng...."
Ms Ng: "Good. Now you will pleasure me... And you can only touch me when I allow it..."

Saying this, she took something from her bag and ate it. After some time did I realize it was a morning after pill and it was good news! Then she unhooked her bra, and her soft juicy boobs with pink erect nipples came into full view. I wanted to touch them but she stopped me.

Ms Ng: "I told you. No touching. Now you can only suck them, until I come. I will teach you."
Me: "ok"
Ms Ng: "Open your mouth, my slave...."

Upon widening my mouth slightly, she shoved her left breast into my mouth, and moaned a bit. Then she proceeded to sit on my lap for more bodily contact.

Ms Ng: "Lick my nipples. Start from the bottom of the nipple all the way up.....uhhhh, uhhh, that's good. Now circle the nipple slowly...uhhhh... faster...faster......suck my breast like a baby....uhhhhhhh.... bite my nipple softly....suck some more.....uhhhhh..."

I wanted to touch her other breast but know I couldn't, so just happily follow her instructions. I was already getting rock hard again and she could feel it, so she started to grind on my hard on....After much more suckling and grinding, she quivered and trembled and pressed her whole body on me as she hugged me tightly. It was only much later then I realized that she had came.

Ms Ng(sighing): "Now for the other breast....Wait, I take off something...."

Saying this she stood up and removed her panties. I could only stare at her creamy soft thighs and long for them to embrace my cock with their silkiness and warmth. She caught me staring and smiled......

Ms Ng: "I know what you want. You like our body contact. But I'm going to torture you my slave.....And remember, no touching. Later you have to do the same for me..."

Saying this, she sat on the table, far beyond my reach and hiked her skirt up so I can see her engorged hairy pussy. She then proceeded to use her fingers to play with her clit.

Ms Ng: "Girls like to be touched here. But you, my slave, will use your tongue....And you don't stop till I tell you too...."
Me: "ok..."

She then proceeded to knead her own breasts with her left hand and tickle her own nipples, while she played with her own pussy.... I wanted to just shove my cock down her mouth but remembered her rules... I could only sit there in agony, waiting for her to sit on my lap, feeling the warmth of her body, smelling her womanly scent and be commanded to suck her boobs, watching her as she played with herself. It was the worst torture ever, having a sex goddess in her full naked glory but not able to do anything to her.... After some time, again, she quivered and trembled, her saliva drooping from the left side of her mouth. Her love juice spilling out onto the table.

Ms Ng: "Now open your mouth..."

I opened my mouth and immediately she frenched me, making me drink all the saliva building up in her mouth. I felt revolted at first but again I remembered her rules and just obediently drank it all.

Ms Ng: "Now see the liquid on the table....Slowly lick it all until you reach my vagina...."

I did as I was told, lapping the juices like a dog, till I reached her hot, throbbing vagina, and started to lick it and smell it.

Ms Ng: "Good slave.....mmmmmm.... Now you lick it at places I tell you to. And don't stop."

She then proceeded to place her legs on my shoulders. Feeling the warmth of her body again just made me hard. What else will this slave experience?

-----

Ok guys, I have to go now. Quite siong to write stories. Ha ha.. till next time...

diputs1269
02-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Tuition is good after all, l think l also need extra tuition:D Any female tutor around :)

acidicavex
02-04-2013, 12:51 PM
nice writing cont althought is your fantasy but nice fantasy :D

desdevil
03-04-2013, 03:56 AM
nice story, always like young boys with jie jie story.. camping here for more :)

northsouth78
04-04-2013, 12:56 AM
nice one camping !

DarkAsh
07-04-2013, 11:04 PM
Tuition is good after all, l think l also need extra tuition:D Any female tutor around :)
Tuition is always good, tutor always teach you to look and do things in different angles :p

bobbyk
08-04-2013, 12:46 AM
nice story...keep it going

mark1983
08-04-2013, 12:59 PM
wah ! camping for more

LovePotion
08-04-2013, 10:06 PM
good good we love extra services haha