PDA

View Full Version : It all started here... Part 2

FishyLynn
29-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Chapter 1

Gary raised his fingers and wipes away the tears with his thumb.

Gary: Please don't cry, I am happy to find u again.
Me: Me too. (I sniff a little)
Gary: Shall we go for dinner? We can have good chat over dinner.
Me: Sure, what do u like to eat?
Gary: Maybe the ramen restaurant where we went last time?
Me: U remembered?
Gary: Yes... I remember everything we did together...

I am so touched...

As normal, there is a super long queue due to the weekend and also, it is the Valentine's day. The waitress has warned us of a long wait. We are still waiting after 20

mins.

Gary: Do u want to eat at my place?
Me: Sure, u cook well (I smile)
Gary: Come, let's go. (He holds my hand... and I am grinnig like a school girl)

He starts to drive, he is still having the same car, nothing changes. In the car, he looks tense.

Gary: I drive this car everyday and as u are the first girl who sits in this car, it is even harder to forget u. When I stop at red lights, I always look at the

pedestrains... hoping u are among them. I waited for 2 years... it is a long wait.

I breathe hard... it is a confession from him.

Me: Gary, I passed by your office sometimes and I always wish I will bump into u.

He looks at me for a moment...

Gary: I have burn that stupid conquest book. It is the most stupid thing that I have done. I lost u... and I am glad I found u again. I am not going to let u go this

time.

I am speechless... I feel that he must be having a really down time during these 2 years ... but I don't want to ask him too much.

We reach his place in no time, he is still staying at the same place. He holds my hand as we step into the lift, his hands feel warm.
I am happy to be in his touch again.

His apartment is still the same, neat and tidy.

Me: So where is Gail staying now? U used to have a room for her.
Gary: U remembered (He smiles) She is with her husband in another unit in this building. They came back for holidays.
Me: I see...

I am standing near the doorway... I feel weird to be back. The same place I left 2 years ago. It is bringing back some memories...
Gary holds out his hand... he looks at me.

Gary: Are u ok?
Me: Yes, it just feels strange to be back after so long.
Gary: (He moves forward to hug me) I am happy u are back. I have not laid eyes on other gals since then.

Oh... another revealation.

Me: What if u never see me tonight?
Gary: I will continue to wait.. and see if fate will bring us back together.

I hug him closer... I am getting emotional now.

Gary: Please make yourself at home, I will cook something for us.
Me: Ok.

I sit on the bar stool while I watch him cook. He still looks confident when he is cooking, knowing what he is doing... Our dinner is served in no time.

Me: U still cook well... this is yummy... (I smile...)
Gary: I miss your smile... (he kisses me)
Me: I miss u during these 2 years. I spent a lot of time on work.. trying to distract myself but it did not work.
Gary: Me too... I have conference calls in the office instead of at home during this 2 years. I don't want to come back to an empty house... it reminds me of the times

when u were here.
Me: Gary... please do not lie to me this time. I cannot take another blow anymore.
Gary: Daph, I will not. Trust me.

He stands up and hugs me... and kisses me... ohhh.. I miss his kisses. I lean on his body... and kisses him back with full force. I think he can feel it... and he

sucks on my tongue... ohhh.... I feel the fire ... I feel the heat... the desire....

Gary: Daph... baby... I miss u....
Me: Me too....
Gary: But I don't have condoms at home...

I am surprised... I look at home with eyes wide open

Gary: I don't need them then (He smiles... ) Now that u are back ... I have to stock up!
Me: U are notty!
Gary: Shall we go to the convenience store and stock up?
Me: Ok... (I shy away)
Gary: Hey, look at me... I want to make love to u... I want to make up for the time we have missed....
Me: Hmmm... ok.... let's go.

We went to a nearby 7-11 store. I went to get some tidbits... and he went to get condoms. I think he gets more than one packet... gees... does he really need so

many???
He seems to be in a chirpy mood... he is humming to some songs in the car. He smiles... we laugh... I miss this... I miss him... I miss our love making...

We are back at this place... he is misbehaving in the lift.. kissing me... touching me... I am letting out soft moans....

Once inside his apartment, he carries me to his room.

Gary: Oh baby... I am going to compensate u with what we have missed...
Me: Huh.... ????
Gary: Yes, u heard me...
Me: Why are u so notty?
Gary: (Looking at me with his serious eyes...) I really missed u. I missed our love making. Your passion... your innocence....
Me: Oh Gary.... (I kiss him...)

He puts me on his bed... his big king sized bed. He starts to remove my shirt... kissing me softly at the same time.... then he removes my jeans... I am only in my bra

and panties now....

Gary: Oh Daph... u look beautiful....
Me: Hmmmm.... I want to remove your clothes for u.

I remove his shirt... his jeans... hmmm.... he kisses me harder... ohhh... our tongues tangling... hmmm.... we are so full of lust....
He moves me to sit on top of him. I comply... I lean down to kiss him.... moaning his name as I kiss him....

Me: Gary.... ohhh.....
Gary: Yes baby... I miss this.... I miss this with u so much....

I start to rub his bulge with my hands... ohhh.....I pull down his boxer.... I start to rub it... ohh... he is growing.... he moans as I move my hands up and down on

him.... ahhh.....

Gary: Daph.... remove your bra and panties... I want to see u....
Me: Yesss....

I unclasp my bra and pull off my panties.... I lean down and kiss him hard... ohhh... I want him.... ohhh.... He starts to rub on my clit ... ahhh.... I scream

slightly... no one else has touched me there all this time... the feeling is.... alien at first... then it becomes pure pleasure. Ohhh.... I can feel the dampness

between my legs.... I arch my back.... ohhh..... moaning so loud as he rubs my clit....

Me: Ohhh... Gary....
Gary: oh baby... u are so wet for me....
Me: Ahhh.... yess.... it feels so good....
Gary: Yesss....

Then he pushes his fingers into my pussy.... ohhh... I scream.... and I tense up.... ahhh.... this feeling.... ahhh.... I want more.... he starts to dig slightly in my

pussy... ahhh.... this is so intense... I have never felt like this before... ohhh.....

Gary: Oh Daph... your juices are dripping onto my finger... u notty gal....
Me: Gary.... ohhh.... I want u... I want u inside me.... make love to me ... please....
Gary: Hmmmm..... I will... I miss u so much....

He stops and get a condom... I put it onto him... he is so hard now.
I ease myself onto him.... ohhh... he is filling me.... ahhh.... yesss.....

Me: Oh Gary..... u are so hard....
Gary: Yes Daph...

Ohh.... I start to ride him.... ohhh... up and down... moving on him... he keeps to my pace... ahhh... I moan his name as he pushes his cock inside me.... he moans as

I ride him ....

Gary: Daph... baby.... oh...fuck.....
Me: Ohh... Gary... yess.... ohhh.... fuck me.... ahhh...... I want this so much....
Gary: Baby.... ohhh.... yess.... fucking u... fucking my Daph.....
Me: Ahhh..... fill me.... I want u.....

He is squeezing my breasts as I am riding him.... ohhh..... I scream his name.... this is too much... ohhh.... the feeling is building up and I am going to explode

soon... ahhh....

Me: Gary.... ohhh.... I am cumming soon....
Gary: Ohhh.... Daph.... let me hear u.... give it to me....
Me: Hmmmm.... (I lean down and kiss him hard.... )

I lean up and increase my speed... ohhh... going up and down faster... ahhh..... I moan.... I let out a loud moan....

Me: Gary........... yesssssssssss...................cumming........... ......ohhhhhhhhhh.....................
Gary: Yesss.... ohhh......fuck............. I am cumming too..................
Me: Yesss..... ohhh.... cum for me.........
Gary: Ohhh.... Daph..... cum for u..................

We are both breathless... I am on top of him... sitting and lying my body on him.... ohhh..panting...

Gary: Oh Daph.... this is so good... ohhh....
Me: Hmmm.... I love this with u....
Gary: Me too.... it is still early... we can do this many many times... (he laughs)
Me: Hey! I need to rest too...
Gary: (He kissed my head) I just cannot help myself... I want u all the time...
Me: Are u addicted to me? (I smile)
Gary: Yes, I think so.
Me: Me too. (I bring my face up and look at him)

FishyLynn
29-12-2012, 08:26 PM
We feel happy... I sit on him like that for some time. We talk... we laugh.

Me: I know this sounds like a stupid question. But why do u keep a conquest book?
Gary: Hmmm... u really want to know this?
Me: Yes
Gary: Well... it started when I was in my uni... friends around me were boasting how they were getting gals. How easy it was if u are rich and so on...
Me: How many gals?
Gary: Hmmm...
Me: Tell me?
Gary: About 20... from my uni days to now.
Me: That is many....
Gary: I know...it was stupid. But I always take precautions and I have medical checkups regularly.
Me: Hmmmm....
Gary: What? Tell me?
Me: Why did u stop writing about me in your book then?
Gary: I was lost... I don't know how to write about u in that way. The first time I met u, u were just.... just u. I did not expect I will meet a gal like u. U did not

seem to enjoy the sports car that I have. U were happy with just a simple picnic... u don't want to accept the pendant I gave u.... I don't know... it is just not the

same anymore. I don't want to taint u in the book.
Gary: (He hugs me close) Give us another chance Daph...
Me: Yes....

We lie on the bed for sometime.. he hugs me... I feel his heartbeat... we are relax.....
As he says.. the night is still long... we shall see about that...

want0nmee
29-12-2012, 10:25 PM
1st camper for this!!!

Thunder28
30-12-2012, 04:19 AM
camping for more , thanks

FishyLynn
30-12-2012, 07:32 AM

FishyLynn
30-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Chapter 2

We take a shower together... frenching, kissing and caressing each other in the shower... hmmm.... I moan so loud... I dig on his back as he kisses me hard....

Me: Gary....
Gary: Daph.. tell me what u want...
Me: I want u... ohhh.....
Gary: I want u too.... ohhh... u make me feel so good... so horny....
Me: Yesss.... ohhh.... I .... horny... I want.....

I can feel his hard cock on my belly... ohhh.... I stroke him as we kiss... he groans... he kisses me harder... ohhh..... I want him now.. I want him to fuck me

hard...

Me: Ohhh... Gary... fuck me... ohhh....
Gary: Yess....

He slides the condom on his hard cock.... push me againt the wall... our wet bodies pressing together... ahhh....

Gary: Oh baby.... let me fill u....
Me: Yess... ohh.....

He pushes his cock inside me... yess..... yesss.... I hold his head close to me... ohhh.... this is it.... I like this.... I want this....

Gary: Daph.. I am going to go fast... u drive me crazy... I want to fuck u....
Me: YEss.... fuck me... ohhh..... faster....

He thrusts inside me... kissing me hard and moving fast inside me... we are both moaning and groaning... ohhh... enjoying the hot sex... with the warm water coming

down on us.... this is sooooo..... lustful.... so full of desire.... ohhh.....He is so hard... ohhh... knowing I make him so hard... knowing that he wants me so

badly... this makes me happy.... I bite on my lips as he fucks me.... ahhh.... he licks my ear lobe slowly... ohhh.... I am soft in my legs.... I can feel my juices

between my legs... ahhh.... this is unbearable.... ohhh.....

Me: Gary.... ohhh.... I want u.... ohhh.....
Gary: Yes Daph.... I want u too... I want to fuck u so hard....
Me: Yesss.... ohhh.... so wet and horny for u....
Gary: I like u wet and horny..... for me only....
Me: Ahhh.....

I moan and bite on his shoulder.... lightly... ohhh.... this is it... I am going to break loose... ahhh....

Me: Ohhh..... cumming.... ohhh...... (I hold him tighly...)
Gary: Yess.... ohh.. baby... cum for me.....
Me: Yesss.... ahhh.......
Gary: I am cumming too........... ohhh... fuck........ fuck.....
Me: Yesss..... ohhh.... let me have u...........
Gary: Yesss..... ahhh......

We kiss deeply after our love making... he pushes my wet hair aside.... stroke my face with his thumb.... touches my lips with this thumb... hmmmm.... he looks at me

with wonder...

Gary: Daph....
Me: Yes?
Gary: I am a lucky man....

I shy away.... kiss him more.... He sticks a finger inside me... brings it to his mouth and suck it...

Gary: Hmmm... u taste delicious...
Me: Hey! I am shy....
Gary: Yummy... (He smiles....) I want round 3 later...
Me: Oh... u never get tired...
Gary: Never... with u....
Me: U notty!
Gary: Yes I am... (with that, he kisses me more... his hands rubbing my breasts... )
Me: Ohhh......

We get out of the shower... clean...

He dries my hair... and I dry his. We kiss from time to time... he likes to kiss.... I guess this is his way of getting closer.
We lie on the bed... and we are facing each other...

Gary: Do u mind if I meet your parents?
Me: Sure... I am happy you are asking about it.
Gary: My parents will be back next month, I like you to meet them too.
Me: Hmmm....
Gary: Why? (He strokes my face with his thumb...)
Me: Will they like me? I am... just me...
Gary: Don't worry, I am the one who is going to be with u... not them. Besides, they have a humble beginning themselves.
Me: Hmmm.... ok....

He kisses me...

Gary: Thanks...
Me: Why?
Gary: For meeting my parents...
Me: U are welcome.... (I smile)
Gary: Are u feeling tired?
Me: No, I am feeling happy. Hmmm... how did Gail know about me?
Gary: We are close to each other, I always tell her what is happening with me. I was really down and lost at that time so I talked to her. As u can see, she is a

supportive sister.
Me: Yes, I can tell. She is also cheerful and blunt... (I smile)
Gary: Yes, she is. She speaks the truth though, not meaning to be hurtful. This is her character.
Me: I see....
Gary: Since u are not tired.... shall we have round 3??? (He is grinning.... )
Me: Hmmm.....
Gary: Yes?
Gary: No? (He looks disappointed)

I move my finger to his lip... and touch his lip.... he looks at me with his eyes... serious... speechless....

FunkyKuku
30-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Camping here

Smallfucker
30-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Pls carry on sis..pitching a tent now :)

jackurass
30-12-2012, 01:53 PM
nice story,camping

FishyLynn
30-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Chapter 3

I bring my hand to his hand... circling on his palm. He looks at me... unable to guess what I am going to do.
Then I bring his finger to my nipples.. making his finger circling on my nipples... hmmm.... I bite on my lip... as he looks at me. He lets me guide him... my nipples

are growing hard under this teasing... I move his finger down to my tummy.... circling on my navel as I moan softly... I look at him all this time... straight in the

eye... I want to let him know I want him too... so badly....

I can see his cock starting to stir... hmmm.... he is getting aroused. I move his finger further down.... between my legs. I go slow... I rub his finger on my clit...

it is so sensitive now... after our previous love makings... ahhh.... I pant slightly.... His finger start to move further down.... hmmmm.... he wants to see if I am

wet... I did not disappoint him... it is like a dam now.... so fucking wet for him... ahhh..... I moan louder... as his fingers slide in and out of my pussy.... I try

to close my legs slightly... but he is taking control now.....

Gary: Oh baby.... I can see u are so ready for me... u are so wet...
Gary: Daph.... u want me.. don't u?
Me: Yess..... Gary.....
Gary: Oh, I want u too....

He removes his fingers and bring them to my mouth....

Gary: Suck them... taste yourself....
Me: Hmmmm.... (I taste myself... ) Oh Gary... u are getting hard... (I look at his now hard cock...)
Gary: Yess.... I want u so much....

I start to kneel on my fours in front of him... showing him my pussy right in front of him. I start to finger myself.... moaning... seducing him.... ohhh.....
He sits up and eat my wet pussy ... ohhh.... I scream... I moan........ ohhh..... this is so good.... he sticks his tongue inside me... licking me... ahhh... kissing

me.... ohhh....

Me: Ohhh.... Gary.... ahhh..... (my hands are clenching the bedsheets)
Gary: Hmmmm.... u are so sweet.... baby... ohhh.....
Gary: Ohhh... u are so so so wet... u are flooded... look at the bedsheets now....

I look behind... oh... my juices are dripping onto the bed... this is so embarassing... it has never been like that before... ohhh.... this is too much to bear.

Gary: U make me so hard... so so hard... I want u now....
Me: Yess... ohhh... I want u Gary....

He slides the condom onto his hard cock.... he kneels down... and push inside me... I moan... ohhh.... feels so good as he fills me up... ahhh.....
He pushes inside me... ahhh.... this position is so intense... his cock is touching my sensitive spot... ahhh.... the friction ... ahhh..... unbearable... ahhh.....

what is happening now.... ahh..... ohhh.....

Me: Gary...... ohhh.... Gary.... faster.... don't stop.... ahhh.....
Gary: Ohhh... Daph..... this is so good.... ohhh..... yesss....
Me: Yess... so good...... ohhh......

With that... I exploded.... ohhh.... I let out a loud moan.... ohhh..... he holds me up.... pressing my back on his front. His cock is still inside me.... ohhh.... he

kisses my neck.... ohhh...... he has not cum yet.... ohhh.... he rubs my breasts then his hands move to my clit... attacking my clit.... ohhh.... I just cum... ohhh...

he is driving me insane... he is going to give me another explosion....

Me: Ohhh... Gary.... no .... ohhh.... no.....
Gary: U want me to stop baby?
Me: No ... don't stop.... ahhh..... this is so good.....

I feel my clit is super sensitive and swollen now.... ohhh... he just will not stop... ohhh... he is rubbing my clit like no tomorrow... he is attacking it fast...

ahhh.... his hard cock is stil inside me... deep inside me.... ahhh..... I start to move my hips with the pace that he is rubbing on my clit... ahhh... I want him... I

want him to cum good.....

Gary: Oh baby... u are notty... u want me to cum... don't u?
Me: Oh Gary... yess.... give it to me... ohhh.....
Gary: Yess.... soon... ohhh... u are my sex goddess... ohhh....
Me: Ohhh.... I can feel ur cock ... ahhh..... Gary....

I wriggle and move as he goes faster... ohhh.... I am going to combust anytime... ahhh.... I hold on his head with my arm... ahhh..... he bites softly on my

shoulder... ahhh..... and he .... ohhh..... I release....

Me: Ohh... fuck.... Gary.... ohhh..... cumming.... yess...... (I move faster on his finger while I cum... ohhh....)
Gary: Yess... ohhh... fuck... fuck....
Me: Ahhh..... yesss..... I can feel your cock releasing....
Gary: Ahhh.... Daph.... Daph.....
Me: Ohhh.... Gary...

He holds me close.... while he cums... and he keeps his cock inside me... he holds me close and we lie on the bed together...

Me: U notty... u are keeping your cock inside me....
Gary: U keep me warm (he laughs... )
Me: Ohh.... u... I slap on his butt....
Gary: Hmmm... that was so good....
Me: So which one is good? We did so many... u always say it is good....
Gary: Oh baby... all are the best... haha....
Me: Hmmmm... u are cheeky...
Gary: Hmmm... I wonder who seduces me just now...
Me: Hmmm.... I want to make u enjoy it....
Gary: U do... all the time. Sleep now baby... we can have more tomorrow...
Me: More???
Gary: Yes... More.... (he laughs)

He holds me close... he pulls out his cock... removes the condom and we fall asleep together....

FishyLynn
31-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Chapter 4

Morning comes... the sun is shining on us... I wake up before he did... I look at him... he is sleeping so peacefully. Can I believe this? He is back to me after 2

years. My agonizing 2 years... and we just had passionate love makings ... his revealation to me...
I touch his nose with my finger... then moving to his lips... he stirs.. and I retreat... He opens his eyes...

Gary: Morning baby.... (He looks at me and smiles happily... )
Me: Morning... (I smile too)
Gary: What are u doing?
Me: Nothing.... (I give my innocent look)
Gary: Oh... u are up to no good...

He leans forward and starts to tickle me... ohh... I wriggle and scream... I am scared of tickles.... ohhh.... I start to push him away but he is too strong for me...

as he is tickling me.. the comforter that was covering me fall off my body.... exposing my naked body to him once again.... ohhh.... after our passionate night

together.... I thought he has had enough for now... but boy... am I so wrong....

Gary: Oh Daph...

I bring my hands to my breasts and cover my breasts....

Me: U are getting notty again?
Gary: Hmmmm.... yesss....look at me... (he looks down at his cock... oh... it is hard!)
Me: Ohhh.... Gary.... u are so cheeky...

He leans down and kiss me now.... hmmmm.... soft tender kisses.... He nibs on my nipples... they are so sensitive now... ohhh... they become hard so fast... I moan and

dig my fingers into his hair.... ahhh.....

Me: Ohhh... Gary... Gary.... ahhh....
Gary: Yes baby.... I want u so much.... (His fingers move between my legs and he starts to finger me.... ) Looks like I am not the only notty one... Daph.. baby... u

are so ready for me... ohhh... u are so wet....
Me: Yess.... ahhh....
Gary: Ohh... let me love u again....
Me: Yess.....

With that, he retrieves another condom.... and slides in onto his cock. Ohhh... how can he make me like this? My desire is growing so fast... it was never like this. I

admit I get horny at times... but with him... it never seems to stop. He turns on my desire and lust... ohhh....

He kisses me passionately... with his tongue licking my lips... ahhh.... sucking my tongue... twirling... ahhh.... so erotic... I moan into his mouth... he groans in

mine... ahhh.... we are becoming one again... He lies on top of me... positioning his cock outside my pussy... ohhh... rubbing his cock head on my pussy... ohhh.. he

is such a tease....

Me: Ohh... u are teasing me....
Gary: Ohh.... I love to tease u like that...

Then he moves just his cock head inside my so wet pussy... ohh... I groan... ohhh... he did it several times... just letting me feel his cock head.... ahhh....

everytime he does that... he smiles at me cheekily... ahhh.... he is so notty.... it is becoming unbearable....

Gary: Or do u like this better?

He starts to rub his cock head on my clit... ahhh.... I bite on my lips and arch my back up... ohhh.....

Me: Ohhh.... Gary.... ahhh.... (I moan like no tomorrow... )
Gary: Ahhh... I see u are loving it... shall I continue?
Me: Ohhh.... Gary....
Gary: More?

He starts to rub his cock head on my clit again... but going faster... ohhh.... so fast.... ahhh.... I hold on to his arms.... ahhh..... I am going.... ohhh... going

to cum again.... ahhh..... he is masturbating me with his cock head.... ahhh..... ahhh......

Me: Gary... ohhh.... yesss....... close.....
Gary: Yes baby.... cum for me.... ahhh.....
Me: Yess.... ahhh.......

He goes on faster.... faster... I am close.... so so close....

Me: Yeesss...... ahhh.......(I hold on his arms tighter.... screaming....) Ohhh..... cumming.......... cumming.............
Gary: Oh yess..... cum for me..... (He shows no mercy... he is still rubbing fast on my clit....)
Me: Ohhh... Gary..... ahhh..... yess..... yesss.....
Gary: I shall have u now.... (With that, he thrusts his hard cock inside me....)
Me: Ohh.... ohhh..... Gary..... ohhh......
Gary: Yes baby.... I want u .... feel my hard cock inside u....

This is too much... ohhh... I just cum... and now I feel another flow building up inside me.... ahhh.... he is just so good at his... ohhh.....

Me: Ohhh..... Gary..... please..... ohhh.....
Gary: Yes baby... tell me what u want....
Me: Ahhh.... I want u.... I want u so badly.....
Gary: Oh yes.... I want u too.....
Me: Ahhh......

He leans down and kisses me .... ohhh... as he is moving fast inside me.... ahhh.... going to .... ohhh.. going to cum again.....
He covers my mouth with his..... ohhh..... I can feel I am cumming... ohhh... he mouths my moans with his mouth... ahhh.... I can only arch my back to meet him....

ohhh..... He starts to mouth me tighter... and I know he is cumming too.... ahhh..... ohhh..... this is so good.... ohhh......

He kisses me softly now.... hmmmm.... I know he has cum.... we are both trying to catch our breath....

Gary: Oh... Daph...
Me: Hmmm.... I love that... .hehe...
Gary: So which do u like most?
Me: All... hehe...
Gary: U are so greedy!
Me: Yes (I smile)
Gary: Shall we pay Gail a visit later? She is just nearby...
Me: Sure...

He hugs me close... kisses my forehead...

Gary: I love u Daph...

I melted...

Me: I love u too Gary....

FishyLynn
31-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Chapter 5

We wake up together... he hands me a spare toothbrush and also a face towel to clean up. I hope he is not going to suggest a shower together... we will never be able

to get out of his apartment then.

Me: Hmmm... Gary... do u mind if you drive me home to change? I like to have a change of clothes before we go and meet your sister.
Gary: Sure, no problem.
Me: Do you still remember the address?
Gary: (He comes around and hugs me) Of course.

I smile at him.

I intend to inform my parents properly before bringing Gary home to meet them. So I just change my clothes and leave the house.
We went to his sister's place. She is living just a few floors below him. As what I gather from Gary, she just got married about 1.5 years ago. She is currently

staying in Singapore with her husband. Her son is call Daniel and this little toddler is really picky. He cries easily if anyone tries to carry him. If he smiles or

get along with the person, then the person will strike lottery. His description makes me laugh... hehe...

Gail opens the door. She is happy to see us.

Gail: Hey, welcome... come in please.

Gary holds my hand and we find our way to the lounge area. We sit down and little Daniel is walking around... I think he just learns how to walk.. not so steady yet.

Gail: Daph, do u like a drink?
Me: Sure... thank u.
Gail: No worries. Glad to see my older brother's life is getting back to normal now... (She smiles at me)
Gary: Hey Gail... don't tease her. I don't her to run away again.
Gail: Oops... sorry (She sticks out her tongue at me)

Hehe... this is funny.

Just then, little Daniel walks towards me... he is touching my hands... looking at me... and smiling... oh.. he is such a sweet little boy. For an instance, I do not

believe this little boy is so picky. I stick out my tongue at him... he giggles... hehe... I open my eyes wide at him.. he laughs heartily... I open my arms.. hinting

I want to carry him... to my surprise... he comes straight into my arms. Ohh... so sweet... I carry him into my lap... he keeps playing with my hearts pendant...

ohhh.. he is curious... I put my finger into his little hand and he holds it tight...

Gail: Oh... he likes u... this is rare...
Me: Oh... he is so cute...
Gail: Oh... wait till u hear him scream.. he can be a little monster... haha..
Me: Hehe... he likes the pendant...
Gail: Yes.. maybe he knows what it means (she winks)

I blush.... little Daniel starts to mumble something which I do not understand... ohh... then he smiles at me again... this is so precious....

Gary: He really likes u. Everytime he is in my arms, he screams...
Me: Hehe... maybe u are not gentle with him.
Gary: Hey, I am gentle... u know it...
Me: Hey... (I look at Gail... so embarassed)
Gail: Maybe u guys should have a kid too. These days, people have kids before they get married.
Gary: That is a good idea... shall we go back and make one now? (He smiles wickedly at me... I want to combust... or dig a hole and hide)
Me: Hey.... (I slap on his arm)

He continues to laugh.

Gail: Oh, do u guys have any plans tonight? Do u want to stay for dinner?
Gary: No thanks, we have some plans.

Huh? Is it? I was not aware of any plans made.

Gail: Sure, do feel free to drop by. I think I have found a suitable babysitter for Daniel. (She looks at me... with a twinkle... )
Me: Sure, let me know if I can help...

I try to hand Daniel back to Gail... oh no... he starts to cry and just holds his arms around my neck...

Gail: Now he does not want his mummy anymore... haha....
Me: Oh... let me coax him...

I pull his arms in front and kisses him on his chubby cheeks... he laughs... then I put him back on the floor... pulling him close to me... he finally lets me go and

continues to roam about on his feet...

Gail: Gees... u have a way with kids.
Me: Hmmm... thanks...
Gary: We ought to go now... we will visit u another time.
Gail: Sure. Always happy to have u guys here. Daph, do drop by next time.
Me: Sure (I smile and wave bye bye to Daniel... he raises his little hand and wave slightly)

We left Gail's apartment... inside the lift... Gary is looking at me.. intensely...

Me: Why are u looking at me like that?
Gary: I find it amazing... u are able to tame kids easily...
Me: Not tame... just coaxing...
Gary: Please tell me u will not kiss another guy again...
Me: Huh? When did I kiss another guy?
Gary: U kissed Daniel just now... I am jealous now...
Me: Oh.. he is a little baby boy...
Gary: (Pointing to his cheek..) U have to kiss me here...

I lean up and kiss his cheeks.

Gary: U will be a good mother...(he is serious again)
Me: Thanks.... (I smile)
Gary: So when shall I meet your parents?
Me: How about next Saturday? I like to let them know before I bring u home.
Gary: Sure....
Me: What plans do we have today? I did not know we made plans already?
Gary: Oh... it is a surprise...

He holds my hand as we exit the lift and walk towards his car...

pakalolo
31-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Wow!This is like Mills and Boon with a sexy touch or rather very sexy touch:D

Noobwee
01-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Just up ur points sis! Super erotic story! I like!👍👍👍

Thunder28
01-01-2013, 03:04 PM
very nice , please continue

FishyLynn
01-01-2013, 03:24 PM

FishyLynn
01-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Chapter 6

He stops into one of the baesment carpark of the shopping center. I am curious what he has in mind. I just follow him... quietly..
We took the lift and stop at one of the level and walk into a sports shop. Hmmm... he wants me to exercise??
He guides me to the swimming costume section... ohhh.... I get the story now.

Gary: I promised to teach u how to swim 2 years ago... I should keep my promise.
Me: And how do u know I did not learn how to swim during these 2 years?
Gary: Hmmm... that is true. So did u learn it yet?
Me: No... I am still waiting for the teacher...

He smiles and kiss me. I choose a one piece black swimming costume. I do not dare to try the bikini... I find that a little too "open" for me. And I am happy he did

not ask me to choose that. It was a quick shopping task and we go back to his place again. He gets us some bath towels.. he put on his swimming trunk... and I change

into my new swimming costume. All set to go.

The swimming pool is on the ground floor of the building. I have not seen it before. There are 2 pools. One for adults and one for kids. The adult one is squarish.

there are kids and families around as it is a Sunday. The water is cool... and nice to be in the water on a warm day. We get into the adult pool and I hold on to the

side... I think Gary knows my fear and he brings my hands around his neck and we progress slowly further up.

Gary: Don't be scared, I am here.
Me: Hmmm... ok
Gary: I think I will teach you how to float. Turn side ways slowly and I will support you so that your face is facing up.
Me: Ok... (With that, I slowly do as he tolds. I drank a few mouthful of water...)
Gary: My hands are holding on your back...
Me: Yes... I can feel it.
Gary: Arch your back... push your chest upwards... feel yourself floating...
Me: Yes... (I did that... and I can feel myself floating)
Gary: Don't be scared... continue doing what you are doing...
Me: Yes....ok....
Gary: I am going to release my hands now...
Me: Hmmm... ok....

He releases his hands that are supporting me... I continue to float... ohhh... I can float!!! I am smiling... nervously...
He teaches me some free style strokes... and some breathing techniques... to breathe above the water... it is still too much for a starter like me.
I think we spend about 1.5 hours or so in the water... then I feel tired. I hang on to the side... taking a break... he continues his swim for some time.
I am just observing him... how he swims like a fish. He finishes the swim and moves towards me...

Gary: U enjoying yourself?
Me: Yes, I can float now.. hehe...

He is resting himself in front of me. I am trapped by both his hands. He leans forward... and kisses me. I kiss him back. There are people around the pool... he leans

closer to me... his right hand moves into the water down to my waist... and going south... hmmm.... he tickles me slowly between my legs... I look at him with intense

eyes....

Me: Gary... there are people here...
Gary: I know.. I want to turn you on first....
Me: Ohh.... you know I will be turned on...
Gary: I love that.

He moves his fingers harder on the material that covers my sex.... ohhh.... I bite my lip in front of him... hmmmm.... I moan softly into his ears...

Me: Take me home and fuck me... I want u now....
Gary: Hmmmm... u notty gal....
Me: Ohhh.... please... I want u....
Gary: Ok... let's go now... I want to fuck u too.... I am having a hard time trying to control my lust for u....

I kiss him...

We get out of the water... dry ourselves a little and go back to his apartment. Once inside his apartment... he pulls me to him and kisses me so hard.... ohhh.... he

must be so horny for me... ahhh....

Gary: Daph... so horny for u.... ohhh...
Me: Oh Gary... me too.... u were so notty just now.
Gary: I cannot wait... let's do it here....
Me: Ohhh.... yess.... (I cannot think straight anymore)

He starts to slide down my swim wear... ohhh.... the floor is wet from our wet clothes.... He removes his swimming trunk in record time. Ohhh.... he presses his lips

onto mine... we kiss and support ourselves on the main door... ohhh....

Gary: Shall we move to the kitchen bar top?
Me: Ok...

We kiss each other while moving to the kitchen bar top. Ohhh.... he attacks my breast now... sucking my breasts with such force.. it feels like he has not had me for

so long but in fact, he had me just a few hours back. Ohhh.... I moan and hold onto his head... hmmmm.... my nipples... he is licking and sucking my nipples... not

missing either one.... ahhh.....

Me: Ohh.... Gary..... ohhh.....
Gary: Yes baby.... I want u.....

He makes me lie on the bar top... hmmmm.... he spreads my legs open and starts to lick my clit... ohhh... he cannot wait now... ohhh.... My clit has woken up from her

sleep.... ahhh... it is getting swollen... ahhh..... this is pure lust.....

Gary: Hmmmm.... u taste so good....
Me: Ohhh.... please.... ahhh.....
Gary: Oh Daph... look at me... u make me like this... u notty gal....

He stands straight and I look down... oh... he is so hard now....

Me: Hmmm.... did I? I think u were the notty one just now...

I move my feet down to his balls... and rub them slowly... ohhh... he looks at me... right in the eye. His breathing fasten.... I lick and bite my lower lips slowly...

seducing him.... then I move one of my foot to his cock head... hmmmm... rubbing his cock head with my big toe... ahhh... this is so erotic. I start to move my feet up

and down on his shaft.... hmmm.... he starts to moan....

Gary: Ohhh.... baby... I can see your wet pussy when you are in this position... stroking my hard cock with your feet.... give me a sec...

He went to his bedroom ... I think to get a condom....

Gary: Daph.. u are so fucking wet....

He slides 2 fingers inside my pussy... ohhh... and starts to slide in and out ... I moan... helplessly... he is without mercy... ohhh.....

Me: Gary... I want u.... please....
Gary: Where do u want me? Tell me baby...
Me: Ohhh... inside me... inside my pussy....
Gary: oh yes.. your wish is my command....

FishyLynn
01-01-2013, 05:16 PM
With that, he slides the condom onto him... oh... and he thrusts into me.... ahhh.... I am holding onto the sides of the bar top. He goes faster... ahhh..... we look

at each other... full of lust and desire for each other....

Gary: Oh baby... I love to be inside u... u make me want u all the time....
Me: Gary.... ahhh..... fuck me.... ahhh.....
Gary: U are so dirty today....
Me: Ahhh.... I am so horny for u.... I want u....
Gary: Yesss.... feel me.... feel my hard cock inside u....
Me: Ohhh.....

He presses my breasts together while he is fucking me... ahhh.... pure fucking... not love making... ohhh..... I scream.... I want him so badly....
He leans down and kisses me .... ohhh.... I suck on his tongue.... making him groan....

Me: Oh Gary.... rub on my clit while u fuck me.... I love that...
Gary: Hmmm... yess.....

He starts to rub on my clit and fucking me hard and fast... ohhh.... this is so good.... ahhh..... I am buidling up... the tension is building... ohhh....I start to

shake a little....I think he can feel it....

Gary: Oh baby... u are going to cum....
Me: Yes yes... ahhh...... so close....
Gary: I can feel your pussy contracting and sucking my cock so good....
Me: Ahhh.... Gary....
Gary: Yess.... let go... let me hear u....

Ohhh.... with that... with what he says.... I moan and let go.... a loud good moan... ahhh.... shouting his name....

Me: Ohhh.... Gary..... ahhh.... yess.... cumming.....
Gary: Daph... oh..... yesss......
Me: Ohh Gary.... cum for me....
Gary: Yess.... ahhh..... cumming.....

I can feel his cock releasing inside me.... ohhh.... this is so good.... ahhh.... I love him so much... I want him to enjoy this....With him still inside me... he

rests onto me. Hmmm... he is catching his breath.... me too....

Gary: Daph.... u make me feel so good.... I love the fucking and also the love making.
Me: Hmmmm... me too.

He leans up and kisses me... and licks on my nipples.... they are so sensitive now.

Me: Hmmmm.... u notty....
Gary: Yes... always notty for u....
Me: So how did u get off in these 2 years? U have no new girlfriends... ?
Gary: No new girlfriends. Do u really want to know?
Me: Yes
Gary: I have the red lingerie that I bought for u the other time. U have worn them and... they smell of u.... so..... u know....
Me: Hmmm... tell me... more....
Gary: I sniffed them and masturbated. I missed u so much... sometimes I just do it
Me: Hmmm... but you cannot be doing that for the whole of 2 years... (I look stunned)
Gary: Well.... some times I replay the phone sex that we had in my head... and gets hard... the first time I tasted u in my toilet... it turns me on.
Me: I am not sure if I made your life better or worse... (I look guilty)
Gary: No no... you make me so happy. I love to do things with u... and this is an intimate thing that I always like to do with u. It is like a need for me.. I cannot

help myself. It is a good need.

I smile...

Gary: And how did you get off steam during these 2 years? U have any boyfriends? (He asks carefully)
Me: No... no boyfriends. I ... I think about u all the time... I miss u. I do masturbate myself... and I imagine u are there with me... making love to me.
Gary: Oh baby... (he kisses me passionately)

We lie there... naked. He kisses me some times.

Gary: Come, we have to get up and eat.
Me: Yes... and back to work tomorrow.
Gary: Yucks... work.
Me: hehe.... yes... work...

We get up... clean ourselves and he cooks. Dinner is good.... ohhh... it is about 8pm and time for me to go home.
He drives me home. He parks his car and switches off the engine. He holds my head to face him and he kisses me.

Gary: I am starting to miss u already.
Me: We can still meet for dinner... or I can go to your place after work tomorrow? U can have phone conferences at home and I can cook you dinner.
Gary: Sure, I will call u tomorrow.
Me: Cool...

He walks me to the lift... holding me close... the lift comes and he kisses me night. I am feeling all over the top... this weekend has been fantastic. I did not

expect to be able to see him again.

I get home and inform my mum that I will be bringing my boyfriend home for dinner next weekend. She is surprised at first and I told her everything... except the

sexual parts and the conquest book. I do not think she will be happy with that. She is happy that I have met someone... my dad is also happy to meet him. They are

saying it is good to have a good look at their daughter's boyfriend. I smile shyly at them.

I was resting on my bed after my shower ... and my phone rings.

Gary: Hey baby... sleeping yet?
Me: Nope... not yet... just resting on my bed. What are u doing now?
Gary: Hmmm.... guess? (He sounds notty)
Me: Hmmm... are u getting notty again?
Gary: Yess.... feeling hard again talking to u....
Me: Oh... u hungry man....
Gary: Hmmmm.... love to taste u again....
Me: U are so cheeky.... (I laugh)
Gary: Oh Daph.... hard for u.... horny for u...
Me: Oh Gary... u are getting me started again....

FishyLynn
02-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Chapter 7

Me: Gary... my parents are at home... I cannot moan too loud... they will get suspicious....
Gary: Hmmmm.... but I am so hard for u....
Me: I know... shall I meet u tomorrow night instead? I want u too....ohhh.... but I cannot be notty tonight...
Gary: Hmmmm.... ok baby....
Me: Why not I talk to u softly and u masturbate yourself? I will not moan too loud....
Gary: But I want u to enjoy it too... it is ok... I will keep myself for tomorrow... hehe... (he laughs and I giggle)
Me: U are so notty...
Gary: Shall we meet for lunch tomorrow? I can drive to your office.
Me: Are u sure? Will u be busy?
Gary: Yes, it is ok for me.
Me: Sure
Gary: Baby... kiss u...
Me: Kiss u too...
Gary: U have a good night... sleep well and sweet dreams.
Me: U too...

We put down the phone... and I fall asleep. Monday comes and it is still ok at work. Gary sms me to meet me at 1pm at the basement carpark. He is taking me to lunch. I

cannot wait for lunch time to come. Come 12 noon, I went to the carpark to meet him. He told me the location where he has parked and I wonder around to look for him.

He waves at me as soon as he saw me. He signals to me to get into his car... I just get in.

Gary: How is your day? (He starts to drive)
Me: Good... how is yours?
Gary: Not good....
Me: Huh? Why? Something bad?
Gary: Yes.... I keep thinking about u....

I smile... I notice he is driving back to his place... and on pretty fast speed...

Me: Oh, why are we going to your place?
Gary: U will know baby...

We reach his place in no time and he drags me to the lift... once inside the lift... he starts to kiss me... ohhh.... kisses me with no mercy....I moan...

Me: Gary... ohh.... u are making me horny...
Gary: Yes Daph... I want u in my apartment now... I think about u all the time today... and I want u
Me: Ohhh.... we only have one hour...
Gary: Yes... it will be a hot quickie...

Once the lift reaches his level... he pulls me out and open his apartment door in no speed. Once inside, he pins me against the main door and pulls up my skirt to my

waist.... ohhh.... this is too much. He kisses me hard.... licks my tongue.... ahhh..... He hand moves down to my panties... just between my legs.. and starts to rub

me.... yesss.... I moan... ahhh.....

Me: Oh Gary.... ohhh..... (I start to pant...)
Gary: Yes baby... I want u.... ohhh.... I want u so bad....

Ohhh... I am getting horny... by his teasing... hmmmm.... I feel my pussy is starting to flood.... ahhh.... I moan louder and louder... ohhh... I want him now....
I bring my hands to his pants and start to unbuckle his belt... ohhh..... then I unzip his pants... put my hands inside his pants... touch him... oh my... he is

hard...

Me: Gary.... u are so hard....
Gary: Yess.... u make me so hard... ohhh....
Me: Gary.... fuck me now... I need u inside me... please....
Gary: Yes.... (with that, he takes out a condom from his pocket. Then he pulls down his pants... his boxer and slide the condom onto his hard cock)
Me: Oh... Gary.... fuck me... ohhh.....
Gary: Here I come... (he pulls my legs up his waist, supports me, pulls my panties aside and thrusts into me... hard....)
Me: YEsssssss............ ahhhhhhhhhhhh.............
Gary: Oh.... Daph... u are so fucking wet.... ohhh.... this is going to be fast....
Me: Yess..... fuck me.... ahhh.... I want u.....
Gary: Ohhh.... I will....

He rams into me... hardcore fucking... ohhh... we are fucking so hard and fast... ahhh... anyway who walks past the apartment will hear us... but we do not care... we

are overwhelmed by the lust... our horniness... our needs... ohhh.... I like this.. I like his quickie...

Ohhh.... we kiss ferociously... he is going faster and faster... groaning ... moaning my name... ohhh..... I am high.... so so high..... ohhh.... I can feel his hard

cock speeding in and out of my wet pussy....

Gary: Oh baby.... u make me feel so good....
Me: Gary.... so close... ohhh.... so horny....
Gary: Yes.... ohh... Daph.... I want to feel u.... let me hear u cum....
Me: Ohhh.... fuck me... ohhh.... fuck this horny slut... ohhh... make me your slut....
Gary: Oh ... u are making me so horny... my slut... ohhh..... cum for me.... (I think this turns him on... he is increasing his speed again)
Me: Ohhh.... fuck this slut... ahhh.... Gary.....
Gary: Yess..... fucking my beloved slut... so hard...
Me: Ohhhh.... cumming..... Gary..... ahhh..... (I moan loudly....the orgasm is just too much)
Gary: Yess.... ohhh..... I am cumming..... ahhh......
Me: hmmmm..... cum for me.... ohhh......
Gary: Yes.... cumming for my Daph.....

Oh... we cum together... it was so good.... hmmm.... he looks at me and smiles....

Me: U are crazy Gary... hehe....
Gary: I know... I cannot help myself... I was thinking about u all morning....
Me: Hmmmm... thinking abt how to do this quickie?
Gary: Hmmmm... not really... (he laughs...) This was a last minute decision... haha....

He kisses me and pulls himself out of me... but... I am so wet... my juices have stained his pants...

Gary: Daph... look at u... u are so so wet for me... does this turn u on?
Me: Hmmmm.... (I look at his pants... a large wet stain... I smile and shy away)
Gary: Tell me? Do u like this?
Me: Yess....
Gary: Hmmmm.... I like this too. Let me go and change my pants. U have to wear your skirt too and I will send u back to your office.
Me: Ok...

I start to wear my skirt back and goes to the toilet and freshen up. Gary is out with his new pants.

Me: Will your colleagues ask why u change your pants?
Gary: I will tell them I have a horny girlfriend (He winks)
Me: Hey! Who brought me here???
Gary: But who stained my pants???
Me: Hmmm.....
Gary: Just teasing... (he laughs) I will tell them I went to the gym and it fell into the shower room.
Me: Ok....
Gary: U ready to go?
Me: Yes...
Gary: We will get some takeaways on our way back... and eat at our desk....
Me: Sure

We leave his apartment and he drives me back to work. I am 15 mins late but as I work late some times, my boss is flexible with our lunch hours.
My mobile buzzes...

Gary: I feel happy now... hehe
Me: U notty!
Gary: I know... I told u, I want to make up for our lost time. :-)
Me: Are u eating now?
Gary: Yes. What time shall I pick u late tonight?
Me: How about 6:45pm? I need to finish some work. Do u have phone conference tonight?
Gary: 6:45pm is fine. Yes, I have a phone conference from 9pm to 10pm. I can send u home after that.
Me: Sure, I see u tonight then. Shall I cook?
Gary: Good! I have not tried your cooking yet :-)
Me: Just don't complain. :-p
Gary: I am sure I will love it :-) Got to work now... I love u :-)
Me: I love u too. :-)

tomabcde8
02-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Support, such a horny cute couple haha. :D

BMW69
02-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Which condo does Gary stay in?

FishyLynn
02-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Hmmm... u want fiction or the truth? :-p

BMW69
02-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Hmmm... u want fiction or the truth? :-p

Haha both. Actually, the one you wrote about lol. Which condo is it? O.o

Thunder28
03-01-2013, 02:42 AM
great !! please continue , thanks

FishyLynn
03-01-2013, 04:03 PM
In my mind, I was thinking about Marina Bay Residences... but I have never been inside... so it is just my imagination :-)

FishyLynn
03-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Chapter 8

Comes 6:45pm, Gary picks me up.

Gary: Shall we have pizza tonight?
Me: Sure.

On our way back, we get a takeaway pizza with some chicken wings. I wonder why he does not want to cook tonight. Maybe he is tired. We have the pizza, strangely.. with

some white wine... haha.. it feels strange. The chicken wings are nice... yummy....

It was around 8:30pm when we finished our dinner. I clean up the table and Gary tells me he has to prepare for his meeting. He goes to this study room and I just sit

in the loungue and watch some tv programs.

I think I fall asleep... I feel someone kissing my cheeks and trying to wake up me.

Gary: Hey... u fell asleep.
Me: Yes (I rub my eyes)
Gary: It is 9:45pm, shall I send u home?
Me: Hmmm... ok.... it is so nice to sleep... (I smile)
Gary: I am sure it is.... (he kisses me... )
Me: Hmmm.... (I hold him close to me... and kisses him hard)
Gary: Oh baby... I want u again.... are u tired?
Me: No... I want u too... so badly.... I want to feel u inside me... Gary....
Gary: Oh.... yesss....

He starts to kiss me faster... more ... with needs... I can feel it. Wild fire spreads.... and I start to unbutton his work shirt.... he starts to pull up my blouse...

I unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.... I start to rub him fast.... ohhh.....

Gary: Daph... u are horny for me?
Me: Yess... I want u.....
Gary: Ohhh... u are becoming so notty....
Me: Hmmmm.... yesss.....

He is becoming hard for me... ohhh.... he unzips my skirt and pulls it off me... ahhh.... he unclasps my bra.... pulls off my panties.... ohhh... we are with deep

desires for each other. We are caressing and kissing each other... he starts to nibble on my breasts... ohhh.... I pull his hair slightly... moaning.... ohhh.... I

start to pull off his boxer... and start to rub on his cock... ohhh.....

Me: I want to please u... sit down...
Gary: Oh ok... (he is trying to catch his breath)
Me: Hmmmm.... I want to taste u....

I kneel between his legs... and licks his balls slowly... hmmmm.... he starts to breathe faster... harder.... I start to suck on his balls... ahhh.... I look at him as

I do that... hmmm... he is moaning... biting his lips....

Gary: Ahhh... Daph... that feels so good....
Me: Hmmmm.... I love to taste u...
Gary: Ohhh... u are making me so horny....

I move to lick his shaft... hmmm.... licking him... and start to suck his cock head... ahhh.... he is hard... hmmmm... so hard for me.... I want to enjoy this.... I

slide my hand up and down on his cock while I am sucking on his cock head... hmmmm... there is some pre-cum... I can taste it.... Hmmmm....

Me: Oh Gary.... I can taste u.... yum yum...
Gary: Baby... ahhh.... fuck.... I am crazy for u....
Me: Hmmmm.... u are so hard....
Gary: Yess... so hard for u....

I smile at him... and start to lick his cock head faster... licking all over his cock head with my tongue.... ohhh... I rub his pee hole with my thumb... hmmmm...

rubbing him there with my thumb... going faster and faster... ahhhh.... I think he is going to combust...

Gary: Ohhh... Daph... stop.... I am close but I don't want to cum yet... I want inside u... stand up baby.... (He took a condom from his pant's pocket and slide it on)

I stand up... and sits onto him.... slowly... ahhh..... so good.... ahhh.... I want him... lust is controlling me... I start to move up and down on him.... ahhh... my

breasts bouncing up and down as I am moving on him.... ahhh.... my brown nipples are hard.... ohhh.... so fucking wet and horny for this man... I cannot stop....

Gary: Fuck baby.... u are so so fucking wet.... ohhh... I want u....
Me: Ohhh.... Gary... ahhh.... so horny.... ohhh... I need u....
Gary: Oh yess... I need u too....

He leans up and kisses me.... hmmmm.... I twirl my tongue in his mouth.... seducing him... hmmmm.... his hands move between my legs... resting just above his cock ...

where we are fucking.... his fingers start to rub on my clit... ohhh.... I love this.. I love it when he fucks me and rubs on my clit at the same time. He increases

his speed.... ohhh..... both fucking and the rubbing.... ohhh....

Me: Fuck ohhh.... Gary.... don't stop.... yesss.....
Gary: Oh Daph... u love this....
Me: Ahhh.... yess... please... ahhh.....
Gary: Ohhh... I can feel your juices flowing onto my cock.... look onto the floor baby....

I look down... oh no... it has wet patches... I can see my juices flowing down onto his cock... and it is dripping onto the floor... ohhh.... this is so.... not me...

I cannot imagine myself to be so wet... ohhh... how can this be... but... I am so damn horny... ahhh....

Me: Please... ohhh.... Gary....
Gary: Hmmmm.... baby.... tell me what u want....
Me: Ohhhh.... u.... ahhh..... I want u....
Gary: Yesss.... and I want u too....
Me: Ohhh.... fuck me... ahhhh.... so so horny.... Gary.... ahhh....
Gary: Oh... I did not know u can be so notty....

I go faster... up and down on him... ahhh.... moaning... wriggling... ahhh.... I am just so in need of him... I need to feel him... I need him to cum with me...
With that in mind.... I start to build up.... ahhh.... so so much in heat... I start to scream....

Me: Fuck.... Gary.... cumming.... ohhh...... (I hold him close)
Gary: YEs Daph... ohhh.... I can feel your pussy sucking on my cock....
Me: Ahhh..... yesss......
Gary: Ohhh... I am cumming too.... hmmmmm... feel my cock releasing.... ahhh......
Me: Yess.... ohhh.... Gary.....
Gary: Daph.... ohhh... feels so good....
Me: Hmmm... me too... (I kiss him... )
Gary: U are becoming irresistible.... I want u all the time... and only u....
Me: I want u too.... I love to have u inside me... deep inside me...
Gary: Hmmm.... (we hug each other as his slides his fingers up and down on my naked back)

I move up and look at him... kisses him passionately...

Gary: Hmmm... U want again?
Me: hehe... as much as I want u again.... it is getting late and I need to go home.
Gary: Oh, I am missing u already....
Me: Hehe... u notty!
Gary: I can go all night with u....
Me: Hey! U cheeky!
Gary: Do u want to move in with me? I have been thinking abt it.
Me: Hmmm... maybe after u meet my parents first? I want them to know u ... and u to know them.
Gary: Sure, that is true too. (He kisses me... ) Come, let's get dressed and I will send u home.
Me: Ok... (I kiss him back)

jessbaby
03-01-2013, 07:48 PM
great story pls continue

BMW69
04-01-2013, 12:15 AM
In my mind, I was thinking about Marina Bay Residences... but I have never been inside... so it is just my imagination :-)

Pool on 7th floor :)

awendy
04-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Anyone needs pops corns and tissue ? heheheheehe

amatory
04-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Fabulous. Please continue.

FishyLynn
04-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Thanks BMW69, I will change that pool location in my next story... :p

babycake
04-01-2013, 05:50 PM
nice story waiting for more and upped u

FishyLynn
04-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Thank you :-)

FishyLynn
04-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Chapter 9

He sends me home and we have a long lingering kiss in his car. It is unbearable to have to leave him... we kiss... longingly... but we both know if the kiss carries

on... I will never get home.

Lying on my bed after my shower... I feel blessed. I smile to myself... like a silly gal in love.
Just then, my phone buzzes...a sms from Gary.

Gary: Hey baby... sleep well. I miss u already.
Me: U too... I miss u too.
Gary: I will behave well tonight... kiss u :-) Nite.
Me: Kiss u too, nite :-)

With that, I fall asleep. The rest of the week is good. However, no more sex quickies during lunch as Gary has some lunch meetings. But he sms me as soon as he is out

of his meetings. I have lunch with my colleagues at work. A few of them asks me if I have a boyfriend now because I look different... more cheerful and feels like a

woman in love. I admitted and they tease me.

I am so happy it is Friday. We make plans to go and get a gift for my parents. I am so happy he is making an effort.

Gary: What do u think they like?
Me: Nothing too extravagant.
Gary: Hmmm... how about a fruit basket and a bottle of wine?
Me: Hmmm... how about a fruit basket and a box of chocolates? hehe... I can have the chocolates....
Gary: I thought you will have me... (he winks)
Me: Hey! (I slap on his arm gently)
Gary: Hmmmm.... I am sure I taste better than the chocolates... (he teases)

I look away shyly. We get a nice fruit basket and a box of swiss chocolates.

Gary: Shall we go for dinner?
Me: Sure. Where shall we go?
Gary: How about a restaurant at Dempsey Hill?
Me: Can we get a place at this hour?
Gary: Not to worry, I have made a reservation. (He smiles)

We arrive and we actually have a good 2 seaters in a corner. I wonder if he asked for that.
It is actually a slight L-shaped table. The seats are cushioned and they are really comfortable.

We have a look at the menu and made our orders. It is certainly not cheap to eat here.... I seldom come to such high end restaurants.

Gary: Do you like this place?
Me: Hmmm... it is ok. I seldom come to a high end place like this one.
Gary: I thought the food here is pretty good, you should try it.
Me: Sure. (I had a glance at the cutlery. They are so shiny... )
Gary: Hmmmm... u are wearing a nice skirt today.
Me: Yes (I smile) Do u like it?
Gary: Oh well... u might need to take it off later...
Me: Shhh... lower your volume.... people can hear us....
Gary: Oh baby... relax... they are busy talking too....

He leans over and kisses me. It is a slow gentle kiss... but his notty hand is beneath the table cloth... slowly tickling my legs....hmmmm....

Me: (I whisper) Gary.... please....
Gary: Hmmmm.... (he looks at me)
Me: U are so notty... (I keep my volume down)
Gary: Do u like that?
Me: Yes... I do. (I whisper into his ear)
Gary: Me too....

His hand continues what he was doing just now... touching me softly on my legs... while he leans forward to talk to me in whispers...

Gary: Baby... I like to tease u like this...
Me: (I grab on his hand...) Oh... Gary... more....
Gary: Daph.... u are sensational.... I love it...

He starts to slide his hand between my legs... I spread my legs slightly open... he slides in further... ohhh.... his finger tips are touching my inner thighs. Ohhh...

I close my eyes slightly... biting my lower lips.... breathing slightly faster.... I look at him.... leaning close to his ears...

Me: Oh Gary... u are going to make me scream here if u continue doing that...
Gary: Hmmmm..... really? (He removes his hands abruptly...)

I was surprised ... ah... our food is here. I look at him ... with my shy smile. He smiles back at me... and whispers.

Gary: Be patient baby... u will have me.
Me: U are so cheeky!

We eat our dinner and he behaves well... we had steak... hmmm.. it is really good. Dessert is served next and I have a scoop of vanilla ice-cream... hmmm... my

favourite. It is really rich and I can smell the vanilla. Oh... yummy... I lick my lips with my tongue and look at Gary... I think he combusts. hehehe....

Gary: Baby... why are u teasing me?
Me: Am I?
Gary: Hmmm... u know u are. Wait till we get home.

Ohh... am I in trouble??

LovePotion
04-01-2013, 09:54 PM
good good story keep it up

FishyLynn
05-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Chapter 10

At the end of the dinner, we sit around chit chat a little.

Gary: Do u like the ice-cream? I can see u licking yourself with ur tongue....
Me: Hmmm.... yess.... it is yummy... like u (I smile...)
Gary: Really? (He takes my hand and kisses the back of it)
Me: Yes....
Gary: Shall we go now? I cannot wait... (he puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes it slightly... I squel a little)

We walk to the door and oh no... it is raining... We do not have an umbrella and we have to wait till the rain is lighter. Standing close to Gary, he is kissing the

back of my head... touching my shoulder... then my waist... holding me close. His other hand is more notty... pinching the side of my breast... hmmm... then touching

along my underarms... teasing me...

Me: Gary....
Gary: Yes... baby...
Me: Shall we go?
Gary: U sure? The rain is pretty heavy...
Me: Yes... I will combust if I stay here... u are seducing me....
Gary: Sure... let's run towards the car... One, two, three... run...

He holds my hand and we run to his car. Oh... the cold water... I can feel it on my dress... my skin.... my bra and panties are wet... it sends shivers to my

nipples... and my clit... ohhh.... we get into the car... looking at each other... then we laugh. We are in a mess.... his hair is all wet.. his shirt is wet... his

jeans too.... hmmm.... my dress is sticking to my body... I take some tissues out to wipe myself... then I take some to wipe Gary's face. He looks at me... we just

gaze at each other... I lean forward and kiss him gently... he kisses me back... his hand on the back of my neck... caressing me.... then he pulls me close to him...

sucking on my tongue... ohhh... I let out a soft moan... he moves his kisses along my neck... ahhh..... I move my hand to his legs... touching him.... then moving to

the zipper... hmmmm.... rubbing him softly there....

Gary: Oh Daph... if u do this, I will really let go...
Me: Hmmmm... let go here then.

With that, I unzip his jeans in a fast speed.... slip my fingers in slowly... and tickle him there.... hmmmm.... he drops his head back slightly... ahhh.... I can feel

him growing quick.... harder and harder for me... hmmm..... I pull down his jeans slightly... then I pull out his cock from his boxer.

Me: Gary... I want to please u here...
Gary: Baby.... yess....

I start to kiss his balls... licking his balls... ohhh.... I move up and kiss him while my hand starts to stroke his cock... up and down on his cock... ohhh...

masturbating him.... the kiss is intense.... ahhh.... he slips one of his hands inside my dress, pushing down my bra and rubs on my breasts... ahhh.... my nipples are

hard....he continues to rub on my nipples... then he pulls my nipples with his thumb and index finger... ahhh..... I bite on his lower lip when he does that....

My hands are increasing the speed on his cock... ohhh.... he moans... and groans....

Gary: Ohh... yess.... suck me baby... I want in your mouth....
Me: Hmmmm.....

I move down and starts to lick his cock head.... twirling my tongue on his cock head... hmmm.... tasting his pre-cum... ahhh.... he taste so fine. He pushes my head

down on his cock... oh.... close enough to put his cock head into my mouth....

Gary: Daph... please.... ohhh... taste me....
Me: Ohh....

I start to suck his cock head.... hmmmm... pushing him into my mouth.... then making sure my tongue rubs on this cock head.... ahhh... he is so hard now. While sucking

him... I use my thumb and index finger to massage the area close to his balls and where his shaft is. Ohhh.... I think that sends him off the edge...

Gary: Fuck.... Daph.... ohhh... that is so good....
Me: U like that?
Gary: Oh yes... more.... ohhh....

I love it when he enjoys himself.... I begin to suck his cock head faster and then I massage that special area harder... ohhh.... his cock twiches....

Gary: Oh Oh.... cumming soon....
Me: Hmmm... cum in my mouth Gary... I want to taste u....
Gary: Yess.... I will.... I will let u taste me....

I move my hands up and down his shaft faster... while I continue to suck his cock head.. then... I move my thumb to the special area.... and begin rubbing really

fast.... ohhh.... that's it....

Gary: Oh fuck..... cumming.... ohhh..... Daph.....

He shoots his cum into my mouth... ohhh.... it is warm... he shivers a little... ohhh... he must be really horny for me... hehe. He moans ... hmmm... when he gets his

sanity back... he looks at me... I swallow his cum and he kisses me....

Gary: Daph... u have become a sex goddess? I love that... you make me cum so good.
Me: Hmmm... I want to please u....
Gary: U do... and I want u all the time. Let me zip up my jeans... go home... and make love to you. I want u so badly when we were having dinner. U were teasing me the

whole night. I just want to be inside u... all night long....
Me: Hmmm.... I want u too.... (I kiss him)

He drives us back to his place. I am glad the heavy rain block the view of what we were doing in the car. I did not know why I have the courage to do that in public.

What if someone sees us? Oh well.. too late to think about that now.

FishyLynn
06-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Chapter 11

We grin at each other during the ride to his place. Once he parks his car, he pulls me and we rush to the lift. He kisses me while we are wating for the lift.

Gary: We need to take a hot bath together after all that rain.... hmmm.... I cannot wait...
Me: Hmmm... me too ... hehe...

The lift comes and we enter the lift.. he kisses me harder... hmmm.... I moan.... I want to be alone with him.... I cannot wait...
Once the lift reaches his floor... he holds my hand and we race to his unit... just like little kids rushing to the playground... cannot wait...

Once inside his unit... he removes my skirt in a swift movement... hmmmm.... and he removes my blouse....he presses me against the door and kisses me hard.. pressing

his body on mine and he starts to fondle against my sex.... ohhh..... I moan in his mouth.... I am on fire....

Gary: U pleased me just now... I want to please u now before we bathe together....
Me: Ohhh.....

He unclasps my bra.... ohhh.... he starts to suck on my nipples.... ahhh.... it is unbearably arousing... I can feel myself so wet.... ohhh..... he continues to fondle

me.... not inserting his fingers into me yet.

Gary: Daph... I want to make u so so wet before I make u cum.... I can feel u are so wet for me now....
Me: Gary... ohhh.... u notty.... (I pull his head towards me... moaning into his ear)
Gary: Oh baby... u want it... so badly.. don't u?
Me: Yess... .ahhh..... I want u.... please....
Gary: hmmmm.... let me check on u first....

With that... he inserts his index finger into me.... ohhh... I moan louder.... moaning his name... ahhh.....

Gary: Oh... I think u are still not ready yet....
Me: Oh please Gary.... I am so horny for u....
Gary: Really... let me check again....

He puts in 2 fingers... I pull myself against him to gain better access to his fingers... ohhh.... I love that. I pull his face to my breasts and rub my breasts

against his face....

Me: Ohhh.... Gary.... Please....
Gary: Oh baby.... u want me?
Me: Yess..... ohhh.... please... fuck me....
Gary: Hmmmm...... I love to take u now....

He unzips his jeans... pulls down his boxer... he is sure hard for me.... he removes a condom from his jeans pocket and slides it onto him. He pulls down my panties...

kissing me there before he wraps my left leg around his waist. He looks at me with intense eyes.... then thrusts his cock deep inside me... ohhh..... I bite on my

upper lips... looking at him.... ohhh.... moaning.... ohhh..... I can feel him... deep inside me... ahh.... he did not move ... he stays in this position for a few

minutes... he just look at me.... such intensity...

Me: Why are u looking at me like this?
Gary: Because I love u... and u make me feel so good all the time.
Me: Ohh Gary... (I lean forward to kiss him) Love me now....
Gary: Oh yes... baby....

He begins to move.... ahhh.... deep thrusts.... a few fast ones.... and a few slow ones... ohhh.... he is driving me insane.... he groans.... moaning my name....
His hands move up to rub on my nipples... ohh.... my nipples are so hard now... we are just lost in our own world.... just the two of us.

Me: Gary.....
Gary: Yes baby....
Me: Ohhh... so close....
Gary: Ohhh.... me too....

He increases his speed and moves real fast in and out of me.... ohhh.... this is so good... I am flying... ahhh..... I scream.... moan.... ohhh..... I kiss him... we

moan in each other's mouth... ohhh.... I bite on his lower lip slightly.... he moans....

Me: Gary... cumming..... ohhh.... yesss......
Gary: Oh yesss..... cumming for u too.....
Me: Ahhh.... yesss.......
Gary: Oh Daph..... Daph.....
Me: Ohhh.......

We kiss each other... he keeps himself inside me... while we kiss.... leaning against the door.... we kiss passionately... I can still feel the desire in us... it

seems never ending.. in fact... the desire increases everytime we see each other.

Gary: Daph...
Gary: Shall we have a hot bath together?
Me: Ok... but can we stay like this for a few more minutes?
Gary: Hmmm... u like this?
Me: Yes...

He smiles at me... and we hug each other close.

We lie in the bath tub... we are sitting opposite each other... he is massaging my feet and I am massaging his. I laugh when he presses too hard on certain areas on my

foot.

Gary: Do you think your parents will like me? I am a little nervous.
Me: Don't worry, they are friendly people. And they are down to earth parents.
Gary: I know, I can tell from their daughter. (He smiles)
Me: Same for me, I am nervous about meeting your parents. I am not sure if .... they will find us compatible.
Gary: Don't worry about that, they are not status minded.
Gary: What is it?
Me: What if they ... do mind?
Gary: Well... we shall elope then!
Me: Huh???
Gary: Don't worry Daph... you can tell from Gail that my family is simple too.
Me: Hmmm.... ok....
Gary: Anyway, I have told them about you. They are looking forward to meet u too.
Me: Oh, what did u tell them??? (I panicked)
Gary: Oh ... the usual.. u know... (he winks, damn...)
Me: Oh.. come on... what did u tell them?
Gary: Hmmm.... that you are not a gold digger... u are simple and sweet... maybe maybe... u are good in bed... (he laughs... )
Me: Hey! U did not tell them that!!!! (I splash water at him)
Gary: Oh... u are going to get it....

He moves towards me and I am pinned against the bath tub.. he is lying on top of me...

Gary: Hmmmm.... I want u again... Daph....
Me: Yess.... take me....

FishyLynn
07-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Chapter 12

He kisses me softly on my lips... the water is just below my breasts... exposing my brown nipples to him. The soapy water smells of slight lavender and it makes us

smell so good. I rest my head upwards... against the edge of the bath tub... he kisses me along my neck... up to my lips... ohhh.... I let out a soft moan.

Me: Gary, I want u in bed... not here....
Gary: Hmmm... ok baby....

We get out of the water and dry ourselves with the big bath towel... he wraps me in the big towel with my hands underneath... he then sucks on my lower lips...

hmmm.... teasing me.... he releases the towel and my naked body is exposed in front of him. Then he carries me to his bed.

He puts me down on his bed... lies beside me... he slides his hand slowly along my neck... down to the side of my breast... to my waist... it is ticklish... but... it

sends some electric shocks to my pussy.... hmmmm... it is a delicious feeling.... he stops his hand just on my trimmed bush.... hmmmm.... what is he intending to do?

He leans down and kisses me... softly... tenderly... his fingers start to move on my trimmed bush.... but not touching my clit... just outside the clit... touching me

softly.... ohhh.... not even my pussy... he is torturing me.... I hold on his hand to move down further....

Gary: Not yet baby... be patient....
Me: Oh.... u are such a tease...
Gary: I know...but I like to tease u....

He continues to just touch me slowly... just outside my clit... ohhh.... I can feel his fingers going up... then brushing against my clit slightly as he moves them

down.... ohhh.... I start to hold on tight to the bedsheets.... moving my body upwards so that I can feel his fingers on my clit. But he is such a tease... he removes

his hands as he sensed that I am doing that...

My whole body is getting hot... burning... his teasing is driving me insane... I want more... I want more of this....

Me: Gary.... ohhh... u are killing me...
Gary: Hmmm.... there will be more baby.....

With that, he leans down and sucks on my nipples... ohhh... the left.... then the right.... he starts to rub on my clit slowly... ahhh.... it is about time he does

that.... I let out loud moans as he does that.... he licks my nipples in a pattern... he starts with the left nipple.... licking around the nipple.... then twirls his

tongue on the left nipple.... hmmmm.... after a few times, he sucks hard on my nipple.... ohhh.... he repeats the same on the right nipple.... ahhh..... and..... my

clit is getting swollen.... he rubs on my clit with delicate care... but this is too much teasing for me... he is still not touching my pussy at this time....

Gary: Oh Daph.... your clit is getting excited....are u excited too?
Me: (I am breathless under his torture....) Ohhh.... yess.....please....
Gary: What do u want?
Me: Ohhh.... Gary... I want u....
Gary: Hmmmm..... how badly?
Me: I want u very badly.... please.... make love to me....
Gary: Not yet.... not so fast tonight....
Me: Ahhh..... please....
Gary: Let me feel u....

He moves his fingers down to my pussy... not sliding his fingers in... but just touching the outside of my pussy... ohhh... this is too much.... he is too much... he

is just torturing me.... he spreads my labia open .... and just rubs his fingers around the labia and my pussy.... ohhh..... this makes me hold on to his hand...

ahhh... I move my legs wide open... ahhh.... I moan.... and I look at him.... I can feel my juice on the bedsheets.... ohhh.... the wet patch where my butt is lying

on. I can feel my juice dripping down.... At this point in time, I bite deep onto my upper lip... ohhh... I moan his name.... ahhh.... he is not even touching my pussy

yet.... I am going to let go under his torture... ohhh.... the tension is building up.... I am so wet for this man... ohhh... the lust in me is just too much... I want

him... I want him deep inside me....

Me: Ohh..... Gary..... close..... ohhh.......
Gary: Hmmmm...... ok.....

He stops what he is doing. He removes his hand.... oh... what is this??!??!?!? I am so close....

Me: Oh... why did u stop? Please....
Gary: I don't want u to cum yet....
Me: Why???? oh Gary... please....
Gary: Please what ? (He looks at me... amused... oh... I hate this...yet I want this so much... so badly)
Me: Hmmmm.... (I shy away)
Gary: Tell me Daph.... there is a secret word....
Gary: Look at the bedsheets.... oh baby....
Me: (I look at the wide wet patch... ) hmmmm... I am horny.... for u.....
Gary: Oh baby.... and look at what you do to me....

I glance down... oh.... he is so hard.... hmmmm....

Gary: This is how you make me.... all the time...
Me: Oh... Gary.... please.... let me feel u inside me....
Gary: Not so fast...
Me: Oh Gary.... ahhhh..... please....
Gary: Baby... not yet....

He flips me over so that I am lying on my front... he pulls my butt upwards so I am sort of kneeling on my knees but my front is on the bed. What is he trying to do???

He pushes my knees apart... I can feel my pussy open a little... ohhh... without making any noise, he runs his tongue outside my pussy... ohhh.... I squel... I hold on

to the pillow.... moaning on the pillow... ohhh.... he licks slowly outside my pussy.... making circles around there.... gosh..... please.... this is too much for me

to bear....

Gary: Daph... u taste so good... ohhh....
Me: Gary..... ohhh.....

He increases his speed... licking me.... but still not putting his tongue inside my pussy.... I move my butt towards his mouth... but he moves away.... urgh.... he is

so notty tonight.... I really want him....

Gary: Daph... ohhh.... u make me so horny here.... I am so hard for u....
Me: Please Gary... ohhh....

FishyLynn
07-01-2013, 08:50 PM
He reaches to the drawer and takes out a condom. He slides the condom onto him.... hmmmm... when I think he is about to make love to me... how wrong was I....

Gary: Baby... do u want me?
Me: Yess.... please... I beg u....
Gary: Hmmmm.... how badly?
Me: Ohh.... so bad... I want u deep inside me.... ohhh... please... u make me so wet... I am practically flooded here....
Gary: hmmm... let me see... yess... the bedsheets are so wet... u notty gal.... it feels like u are on fire... aren't u?
Me: Yess.... oh... please....
Gary: Ohhh.... shall I make love to u now?
Me: Please... ohh... don't torture me....
Gary: Am I? (He smiles....)
Me: Ohhh.... Gary.... I want u.... (I plead with him)

He pushes his cock head inside me... while my butt is high up in the air... just his cock head... ohhh.... I groan.... moaning onto the pillow... squeezing the pillow

onto my face.... ohhh.... he is ruthless tonight... oh.... he is making me beg so hard.... he moves his cock head in circles inside my wet pussy... ohhh.... massaging

my pussy... teasing my wet pussy.... I push my butt upwards so that he is inside me... he moves his cock out at once.

Gary: If u do that again... I will not make love to u at all....
Me: Ohhh... but u are killing me....
Gary: Hmmm.... patience....

He continues his sweet torture... just his cock head inside my pussy... hmmmm.... I don't dare to move now... ohhh... I keep moaning... groaning.... grabbing the

bedsheets... clutching the bedsheets. Oh... I feel my juice flowing down to my inner thighs... down to my legs... ohh... this is so embarrassing.... how can I be so

wet...

Gary: Baby... I love to see your wet pussy.... hmmmm...
Me: Gary... why are u torturing me tonight?
Gary: Am I?

With the least expected, he pushes his hard cock inside me.... deep within me... ohhh... this is what I have been waiting for.... this is what I have been wanting... I

want him.... ahhh.... this feels so good.... I hold my head up... ohhh.... scream.... oh.... I want this so bad....

Gary: Ohh... I love to be inside u.... hmmmm.... so warm....
Me: Gary.....
Gary: Baby.... ohhh.... let me make love to u now....

He moves slowly... in and out of me... ahhh... this is what I want... ohhh... to feel him.... he bends down to fondle my breasts... ohhh.... this feels so good....

He increases the speed... ohhh... ramming me... ahh... I can feel his cock.... stretching my pussy.... ohhh.... loving me.... yessss ... ohhh.... he continues his deep

thrusts.... ahhh..... I can hear him groan... hhmmmm... he is horny for me.... I can no longer withstand it... I hold tight on the pillow and moan loudly.....

Me: Ohh.... Gary.... cumming... yesss..... ohhh.....
Gary: Oh.... Daph..... cumming for u too....
Me: Ahhh.... ahhh......
Gary: Yes baby......
Me: Ohhh.... Gary.... I love this....
Gary: Hmmmm Daph.....

He lies his front on top of me.... keeping his cock inside me... he kisses my back... then my shoulder... Ohh... I feel so tired now.. that was so intense...We are

both trying to catch up on our breaths....

Gary: Baby... ohhh.... can u believe how wet u are... u are still dripping now.... (He brings his hands to my pussy and touch me there.... he brings his hand to me...)

Look at u....

Me: Hmmmm... u made me so wet... I like it.. (I smile...)
Gary: Oh baby.. we need to catch up on some sleep now...
Me: I am sure u will sleep very well tonight... hehe.
Gary: We need to change the bedsheets tomorrow... haha....

He pulls out of me... removes the condom... and holds me close so that I am facing him. He kisses on my forehead...

Gary: Sleep now... else there will be another round of exercise for u....

We fall asleep.... in bliss....

LovePotion
07-01-2013, 09:39 PM
wow shiokkkkkk

Fatboy81
08-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Oh TS u keep making me cum
Keep on coming

FishyLynn
08-01-2013, 04:42 PM
It is my first time writing... still ok?

want0nmee
08-01-2013, 10:55 PM
that was good. i'm always looking forward to your story sis

FishyLynn
09-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Thanks, a new chapter for today :-)

FishyLynn
09-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Chapter 13

I can feel the heat on my arm... I open my eyes slightly... it is morning. I glance at the alarm clock on the side table, it is 8am. I move my face side ways... Gary

is hugging me close to him... I can feel his breathing... he looks peaceful. I lean forward to kiss him softly... I think he feels it... he opens his eyes lazily and

look at me in wonder.

Gary: Hmmm... baby... morning... u kiss me awake.. I love that.
Me: (I smile) I love to kiss u awake...
Gary: What time is it now?
Me: 8am.
Gary: What time are we meeting your parents?
Me: We are meeting them for lunch... around 12 noon will be good.
Gary: (He holds me close) Hmmmm... we have a couple of hours.... what shall we do??? (He sounds... notty)
Me: What do u want to do? (I can actually feel his hardness near my belly)
Gary: I have stock up many many condoms... so we can do many many times.... (he laughs)
Me: Hey! I will be sore ok....
Gary: Hmmmm.... I like to make u sore.... hehe.... Daph... I can have u all day... (he kisses me)
Me: Gary?
Gary: Yes baby?
Me: Why are u so horny with me all the time? hehe... (I laugh... I know it is silly to ask... but I am curious)
Gary: I am not sure... u have some kind of.... come and make love to me kind of look... hehe.
Me: Hey! (I slap lightly on his chest)
Gary: I love to kiss u... to make u smile.. to make u happy... most important of all... to make u wet and horny... making u want me... I love to make u mine.
Me: Hmmm... I like to be yours too.
Gary: Daph??
Gary: Will u marry me? I want to take care of you my whole life. I want to give u the best of myself.

I look at him... with surprise. I did not expect him to ask me. I am... overwhelmed.

Gary: Please? U are the best thing that has happen to me. And now, you are my walking viagra... I cannot live without u.
Me: Gary.... I have not meet your parents yet.... and they might not like me. (I avoided his gaze)
Gary: Hey... look at me... that is not important. And they are not superficial. They respect what I like to do. They are not controlling at all.
Me: But....
Gary: Please don't feel that way. I love u for what u are. I know this is not the most romantic proposal... but I am serious about it.
Me: Can u give me some time to think about it? At least after I meet your parents?
Gary: (He looks at me... in wonder) I hope this will not take too long... I need to get a ring for u...plan the wedding... have lots of sex and make many babies...

haha... (he laughs heartily)
Me: Hey! (I pout)

He holds my head and kisses me deeply....

Gary: See... I am wanting u already... and look at me.. (he points to his cock... oh gees... hard...)
Me: Hmmmm... men are like that every morning...
Gary: Hmmmm.... u always make me like this... and I want it for a life time.

I return his kiss... my right hand going down between his legs... and start to rub him. He lets out a soft moan... hmmmm....

Gary: Baby... oh....
Me: Enjoy this Gary...
Gary: Yesss....

I rub him on his inner thighs... up and down slowly... he spreads his legs slightly... hmmm... and kisses me... with sweet tenderness and love. His tongue is tasting

me... my tongue is tasting him... hmmm... his tongue is deep within my mouth... licking my tongue slowly... I moan into his mouth... I can feel his hands moving down

to my breasts... touching me sofly.. not in any rush... just savouring me... ohhh... he starts to make circles on my nipples... we are still tasting each other. I make

circles on his balls softly... hmmm.... he twiches a little...

Gary: Daph... ohhh... the way u make me feel...
Me: Gary... I am the same... let me love u....
Gary: yess....

We continue to french... the feeling is extraodinary.. only us... my fingers move up and down on his hard cock... not touching his cock head... not holding his cock in

my hands yet. I just want to tease him.. I want him to explode for me. We are taking our time for this... no rush... just embracing the blissful moment of this. We are

like vines... I am holding close to him and he is doing the same to me. Our naked bodies are feeling each other. Our skin... our breaths... our desires. He is so so

hard.. I want to tease him more.

Me: Hmmm... I want to go down there....
Gary: Yess.....baby.... hmmm.....

We finish our kiss with a wet slurping sound... I slide slowly down... to his chest... his tummy... then I am kneeling between his legs. His cock is fully erect now...

ohhh.... I have this effect on him. I want him to feel good.... to enjoy this. I run my nails on his balls... pretending I am scratching him.. but I only let my nails

touch his balls briefly...

Gary: Ohh... Daph.... u are notty this morning.
Me: Hmmmm.... do u like that?
Gary: Oh yesssss.....

I am notty... I lean down ... using my tongue... I lick his balls very very slowly... one lick... and I look at him. I lean down and lick at him again... and I look at

him... I smile sweetly at him ... licking my upper lips with my tongue... I think I am killing him. He tries to touch my head with his hands... but I feel he is trying

not to push my head forward. He is letting me do what I want....

Gary: Baby.... ohhhh....
Me: Gary... u are yummy...

I press my lips on his balls... letting him feel the pressure on his balls... he moans... ohh.... I love this. I kiss him along his shaft... not touching his cock

head. He lifts up his head and look at me... he lets out a soft groan... hmmm.... I continue to drive him insane... I use my index finger and just touch him softly

around his cock head... no licking... no sucking... no kissing... just light feather touches with my index finger. The feeling of slow sweet torture...

Gary: Oh Daph... are u torturing me?
Me: Hmmm...

I lick on his cock head... one lick and I look at him... smiling... then licking my upper lip. I contine this for several times... he places his hands on my head...

but tries hard not to push me further... I can hear him... swearing a little... hehe....

Gary: Baby... oh fuck... this is so good....
Me: Gary... there is pre-cum on u... shall I clean u?
Gary: Oh yess.... please....

I lick the pre-cum off him... lean up with the pre-cum on my tongue... sticking out my tongue and looking at him. I swallow in front of him... hmmmm.... I love this

man. I will do anything for him....

Me: Hmmm... u are so yummy...
Gary: Fuck.... Daph.... u are making me so horny. I am controlling myself not to hold u down and fuck u senseless....
Me: Hmmm.... patience... Gary....

At this point, I can feel myself there... between my legs. The sweet juice is flowing out... ohhh.... I am so wet. I kneel up in front of him, spread my legs a little

and stick a finger inside me. He sees that and opens his mouth a little. I masturbate myself slowly in front of him. I move my finger in and out of my wet flooded

pussy.... ohhh... I moan.... I shift my head sideway... enjoying this sweet agony.... my juice is dripping onto my hand.... ohhh.... onto the bedsheets....

Gary: Oh baby... u are so wet for me.... I love it. I want to taste u....
Me: Gary... horny... for u....
Gary: Yessss.... ohhh....

I take out my finger and rest the finger on his lips... I spread my juice along his lips.... his tongue licks around his lips slowly... sensually... then I push my

finger inside his mouth... he starts to suck on my finger... hmmm... we are gazing at each other like animals on heat... hmmmm... he starts to lick me all over my

finger.... moaning... looking at me... seducing me.... I look at him... enjoying this intimate moment with him.

I pull out my finger....

Me: I think my finger is very clean now... hehe...
Gary: Hmmm... u are such a tease...
Me: I love this with u....

FishyLynn
09-01-2013, 09:06 PM
I move up and grab a condom from the side table. I slide it onto him...

Me: Gary... I want u...
Gary: Come baby... come and sit on me...

I move up and sit on his hard cock slowly... pushing him inch by inch into me... ohhhh....

Gary: Baby... your juice is dripping on my balls... ohhh... u are so fucking wet....
Me: Yesss.... ohhh.... horny.... horny..... I hold on my breasts.... ohhh..... (I bite deep onto my lower lip... I want this....)
Gary: Oh yessss.... I can feel u..... I want u....

I start to move on him.... once up... once down.... I stop... I lean forward to kiss him. He rubs on my butt... ohh.... squeezing my ass cheeks... hhhmmmm... I bite on

his upper lips... I go down on him... hmmmm... not moving anymore.... I keep him deep inside me... hmmmm.... he moves forward to suck on my nipples... ahhh... I arch

my back and moans so hard.... ohhh....

Gary: Baby... I want u.... ohhh... u are driving me crazy....
Me: Yesss.... I want u too.... deep.... full.... ahhhh.....

I start to ride him.... ohhh... up and down.... faster and faster... I incrase my speed... ohhh..... we kisses so hard... so deep... ohhh... the feeling is so

intense... ohhh.... yesss.... my hard nipples is rubbing against his warm chest... ohhh.... the friction causes more excitement and arousal. I feel I am close... I

want him to hear me... to feel me... to feel my pussy contracting on him... to let him feel my release.... ohhh....

Me: Oh Gary... I am so close....
Gary: Daph... yesss... me too... cumming with u....
Me: Ahhh....

I move faster... faster... ohhhh... my pussy is on fire... ahhh.... I explode....

Me: Ohhh.... Gary.... cumming..... ohhh.... yesss......
Gary: Fuck.... ahhh.... baby..... cumming..... for u......
Me: Yesss.... ohhh..... I can feel u..... ohhh....
Gary: Yesss...... ohhhh..... Daph......

We kiss deeply... he keeps himself inside me... and I hug him....I am still on his lap. We are breathless... ohhh....

Gary: Daph... we should really change the bedsheets today. U have been wetting it... (he laughs)
Me: Ohh.... sorry (I shy away)
Gary: Why are u so wet?
Me: U make me so wet...
Gary: Hmmm... I love it....

It has been a wonderful love making session and he actually proposes. I am not sure if I am ready for more. Marraige... and I have to meet his parents first. That is

one hurdle that I have to pass before thinking much more.

Gary: I like to ask u to shower with me... but if I do that... I will never meet your parents. So... I need to go for my shower without u... pardon me. (He smiles)
Me: Hmmm... ok... I like your idea.

He kisses me... and I start to move up from his lap. As I do that, more juice is flowing out of me... oh... how much more embarassing can this be???
My face is so red... I just want to hide now.

Gary: (He smiles) Hmmmm... shall I change the mattress too?
Me: Er.... (I am speechless)
Gary: Something to think about... (he winks and goes for his shower)

I take some tissue from the side table... and clean myself up. I need to get into the mood to introduce him to my family. I hope my parents will like him.
I can hear the water from the shower... it is time for me to get ready too.

Sniperking
09-01-2013, 09:27 PM
wahh sis damn nice story u have here. :D

FishyLynn
10-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Thank u :-)

ilikeoldchangke
10-01-2013, 04:35 PM
When is the next update of you sliding onto Gary ? :D

FishyLynn
10-01-2013, 04:55 PM
haha... I hope soon.. maybe another position... or in some public places? :-p

FishyLynn
12-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Chapter 14

While we are in the car.

Gary: Daph, I am a little nervous.
Me: Don't worry... you should relax... hehe (I giggle)
Gary: Oh, don't laugh at me.
Me: I cannot help it, you are funny.
Gary: Wait till it is your turn to meet my parents...
Me: Oh... (I swallow... my turn to keep quiet. I look out of the window.)

I am dreading the day when I have to meet his parents. I don't know what will happen. I was never introduced to this kind of lifetyle.

Gary: Hey, don't... I am just teasing u. Relax...

I look at him and smile.

We reach my place at about 12:15 noon. I introduce Gary to my parents... my parents are happy to meet him.

Mum: Hi Gary, nice to meet you. It is just a simple lunch, please make yourself at home.

It is not a simple lunch.. haha.. mum has cooked curry chicken, fried vegetables, duck soup with salted vegetables and steamed fish. Wow... this looks like a feast for

8 people instead of 4.

Gary: Thanks auntie, this is a spread.
Dad: So Gary, what do u do?
Gary: I work as a banker.
Dad: Oh I see... how did u know Daph?

Shit... what is he going to reply?

Gary: Oh, I met her through a friend.

Phew... I feel myself letting out a deep breath of relief.

Dad: She is muddle headed sometimes, you have to keep an eye on her.
Me: Dad!
Dad: It is true...

Gary laugh at me... hmmmm....

Lunch was pleasant, we had small talks and mum serves up dessert.... oh... my favourite.. bo bo cha cha...

Gary: Wow.. this is nice...
Mum: Oh thank you, this is Daph's favourite... (mum is so sweet)
Gary: Oh, I did not know.... (he winks at me...)
Me: Now you do...

Dad asks Gary about his views on some investments and I do not understand a single thing that they are talking about. While they are in the living room, mum and I are

cleaning up the dishes in the kitchen.

Mum: He seems like a nice guy.
Me: How do you find him?
Mum: Hmmm... I approve...
Me: Really??
Mum: Yes, he seems sincere about meeting us.
Me: Yes, he was pretty nervous just now.
Mum: As long as you are happy...
Me: Thanks mum (I hug her)

We spend a good afternoon with my parents... and we decide to go for a movie in the evening. We left at about 6pm and Gary seems relax now.

Gary: Your parents are nice... really down to earth. They make me feel at ease...
Me: Of course... look at their daughter and u will know... hehe....
Gary: And should I tell them I met u through phone sex?
Me: Hey!
Gary: Hmmmm.... (he leans down and kisses me)
Me: Why?
Gary: I am lucky... (I blush)

We reach the cinema and got our tickets. It sure is a Saturday night as there are people everywhere. We are going to watch a movie that has been running for several

weeks so the theatre seems to be quieter. Our seats are on the last row and one look down, we can count the people with our fingers... hehe. However, as time passes,

people starts to walk in. There are a few other couples sitting on the same row as us.... they are munching on their pop corns.

Gary: Do you want some pop corns?
Me: No, I am fine.
Gary: Ok...

He sits close to me... I rest my head on his right shoulder.

Gary: Are u tired?
Me: No... I just like this... (I smile at him)
Gary: Sit closer (He shifts down a little and brings me closer)

The movie starts... Gary spreads his right hand over to my right shoulder and rest on me. Actually, I am not too engrossed in the movie.. I was thinking about

something else. He has passed my parents meeting... but will I pass his parents meeting. I am worried. I am not sure if they will like me... or... they find me

suitable for him. But Gail seems to be ok so far.. she is unlike any rich man's daughter. My mind just wander...

And he asks me to marry him... can I trust him? Will he go back to his old self? Will he keep secrets from me? I am not sure... I love him... but.. I have my

reservations.

It is getting cold in the theatre... I snuggle up to him... shiver a little ....

Gary: Are u cold baby?
Me: A little...
Gary: Come, I will hold u tighter...
Me: Thanks...
Gary: U seem a little distracted. U ok?
Me: Yes..

The movie finishes... it gives me some alone time to think things a little. Maybe I worry too much... I shall let it go a little and enjoy myself.

Gary: Are u hungry? Want to go for dinner?
Me: I am still full from the lunch, my mum cooked a feast. Are you hungry?
Gary: I try to finish as much as I can on my plate... haha... your mum is a good cook.
Me: Yes she is... shall we go for ice-cream?
Gary: Hmmmm.... that gives me a notty idea....
Me: Hey! I mean to eat...
Gary: Haha... sure....
Me: Yes... to eat (I kiss him)
Gary: Baby...
Gary: Shall we go home?
Gary: I want u.... if there are no people here, I will have taken u....
Gary: Yes?
Me: Hehe....
Gary: No?
Gary: Notty gal... are u playing with me?
Me: Let's see....

Skyboy1988
16-01-2013, 03:03 AM
Y r we waiting??

FishyLynn
16-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Chapter 15

We reach his place in no time... kisses flying between us in the lift... wet kisses... he kisses me so deeply that I can feel his desire. He opens the door and we are

in his unit... he drags me to his bedroom.

Gary: I want to try something tonight, do u trust me?
Me: Yes.
Gary: I want to tie you to the bed and blindfold u.
Me: Hmmmm.... what are u going to do?
Gary: Lots of teasing... baby... lots of teasing...
Me: Hmmm... I am all yours.

He undresses me... I am standing naked before him. He tied my hands to the bed posts of his bed and blindfolds me with a handkerchief.... it smells fresh. I am getting

a little tense as I do not know what he is going to do to me.

Gary: Relax baby....(he kisses me softly... reassuring me)
Me: O... ok....
Gary: Can u see?
Me: Hmmm... no...

I can feel that he is off the bed as his weight is not felt anymore. It is quiet.. he seems to have walked out of the bedroom.

Me: Gary?
Gary: Give me a sec baby... (he shouts)

I keep quiet. A few minutes later, I can hear his footsteps. He places something on the side table and seems to be removing his jeans and his shirt.

Gary: Daph... I am naked for you too.
Gary: Do u like it?
Gary: Yes or no?
Me: Hmmmm.... yes....

He lies down beside me and kisses me on my forehead... down to my nose... my neck... between my breasts.... hmmm.... his warm tongue is teasing me slowly. He starts to

lick my breasts... but not touching my nipples... oohhh.... I can feel my nipples hardening... I let out soft moans of torture....then he stops. He takes the cup...

and he presses his mouth to mine... feeding me with some wine... I open my mouth slightly and it drips down sideways to my face... then to my neck.

Gary: Baby... u taste so good with the wine... let me kiss u...

He kisses me deeply... I can taste him and the wine... the mixture is toxic. My legs are trying to keep still but I keep moving... his sweet torture.

Me: Oh Gary... u are teasing me...
Gary: Hmmm... am I? Do u like it?
Me: Yess....

He seems to be getting something.... and comes back to me. He places his hands on both my breasts... ohh... his palms are cold !

Me: Oh... it is cold!
Gary: Yesss Daph... I have some ice in my hands.

He keeps rubbing my breasts... with his cold hands... it is cold... but I feel so hot. Then he kisses me again.. but this time, I can feel the ice in his mouth... our

kiss is too much... too erotic. He passes the ice into my mouth.. kisses me... and sucks the ice back... ohhh.... he is really bad tonight. As the ice stays in his

mouth, he kisses me along my neck... ohhh...sending cold shivers between my legs... then he kisses me between my breasts.... ahhh.... he rubs on my nipples with his

mouth... ohhh.... cold! Ahhh... my nipples are growing hard under his sweet torment.

Me: Gary.... ohhhh.... please....
Gary: Yes baby... your nipples are so hard for me now... ohhh... am I turning u on?
Me: Oh yesss..... u are so bad tonight.
Gary: There are more to come baby....

He moves his mouth down to my tummy... ohhh... I move my body away....

Gary: Hmmm... looks like I have to tie your legs too...
Me: Oh... no... please... no....
Gary: This will be fun.... trust me....

He ties both my legs to the bed... now I am like a starfish... spread wide open. Ohhh.... what is his trick tonight? He continues to kiss my tummy with the ice in his

mouth....Ohhh... I cannot move my body at all... I just moan.... and wriggle my tummy....

Gary: See... this is better....
Me: Oh.... please....
Gary: Let me have a close look between your legs now. Oh Daph... why are u so wet? I can see your juices...
Me: Oh... this is so embarassing....
Gary: Daph.... I love you this wet....

With that, he stops. I can feel that he is getting something from the side drawer and I hear him open and close it. Then I hear a buzzing sound... hmmm... what is

that?

Gary: Baby... just relax... this is not going to hurt u...

I feel something nuzzling on my inner thighs... hmmmm.... the vibration makes me even more horny... makes me want more. My legs are so wide open, he can see

everything. I feel so exposed ... so intimate with him. He moves the thing close to my clit but not touching it... just around my sensitive clit... ohhh... the

vibration is driving me insane....

Me: Gary... ohhh..... please.... ahhh.....
Gary: Daph.... do u like it? I bought this vibrator for u.
Me: Oh yesss.....

He opens up my labia... I can feel his fingers around my pussy... ahhh... but he just doesn't touch my clit or pussy... he is teasing me....

Gary: Oh Daph.... u are so fucking wet for me... I love it.
Me: Yes yes yes... I want u.... I want u... please....
Gary: Not yet baby....

He puts the vibrator on my clit... ohhh..... I scream instantly... the feeling is intense.. he positions the vibrator and starts to increase the intensity... ohhh....

I can feel it moving faster and faster on my clit.... ahhhh... I arch my back... screaming... moaning.... ohhh.....

Me: GARY............ ohhhhhhhhhhh.........................
Gary: Yes baby.... feel it.... your juices are flowing like a river.... ohhh... what a beautiful sight to see.....
Me: Please..... ahhh...... u are making me cum soon....
Gary: Cum for me.... Daph.... I want to see your pussy twiches when u cum.....
Me: Ohhh....... Ohhh.... cumming.... yesss.... Gary..... ohhh.......

As I cannot hold on to anything... my hands and legs shivers violently when I cum.... ohhh..... this is too much..... he is really making me insanely horny tonight.

Gary: Hmmm... I love it when you cum....
Me: Gary... I want u....
Gary: Want me what?
Me: Hmmm.... I want u inside me.... please....
Gary: Really? U have to beg then.....
Me: Oh please... I want u... I miss u so much..... please.....

He sticks his finger into my so so so fucking wet pussy.... moves his fingers in and out... ohh... I can hear the slurping sound....

Gary: Open your mouth baby....

I comply....

Gary: Taste yourself.... hmmmm....

He pushes his fingers inside me... oh gosh... I am so wet.... I continue to suck on his fingers... hmmmm... it is yummy... but I want him. I want to feel him inside

me... ahhh... I want to feel his fullness.....

Gary: Let me run my fingers to where the juices are flowing between your legs....

I can feel his fingers around my inner thighs... my clit... so swollen clit... my wet and horny pussy... down to my ass cheeks... and flowing down to the bedsheets....

Gary: Daph.... there is a wet patch on the bedsheets... you should see it later...
Me: Oh.... u make me so wet and horny... Gary.....

He continues to run his fingers outside my wet pussy... not touching it at all.... then he pushes the vibrator inside my pussy slightly... ohhh... the movements...

ahh.... I bite on my lower lip.... ahhh... then opening my mouth and moan .... ahhh..... he continues for a few minutes... he knows this is driving me to the edge....

seeing that I am close... he stops....

Me: Gary.... I am so close....please.... I want u inside me....
Gary: Oh baby... you make me so fucking hard.... and u are so deliciously wet now...
Me: Ohhh... Gary... please.... take me....

I can feel him between my legs... finally.... but.... I cannot feel him inside me. What is he doing?

Oh no... his tongue... he is sticking his tongue and moving it in and out of my pussy in a super fast speed.... ohhh.... ohhh... I scream... because I am so close...

ahhh.... yesss...... I cum so hard.... ahhh..... I call out his name.... and my hands shaking....

He knows that I have cum... and he pushes his cock inside me right away... ohhh.... this is too much.. he starts to move fast inside me... in and out... as I have just

cum... I am building... ohhh... but this is going to be more intense... than the previous one.... ohhh.... ohhh.....

Me: Gary... ohhh.... Gary......yesss.....
Gary: Yes baby... give it to me again.... yesss..... I want u to cum for me again....
Me: Ohhh.... ohhh......

He rams me faster... with high speed... ohhh.......

Me: Ohhh... cumming.... yesss.... yess..... ohhh...... (I actually feel myself peeing a little)
Gary: Yes.... Yess..... ohhh..... I am cumming too......
Me: Ohhh.... Gary....
Gary: Oh baby......

He removes my blindfold.... and I see him... he is smiling at me... leans down and kisses me tenderly.... Ohhh... I like this with him.

Gary: Daph... ohhh... (he unties my hands and my legs)
Me: Gary.... I love this... but I think I peed... so sorry... this is so embarassing....
Gary: Hmmm... let me see....(He looks down between my legs) Hmmmm... you might have squirted... not peed... hehe....
Me: Huh?
Gary: It is something good... haha... I should do this more often....
Me: Hey!

He holds me close and kisses me.... totaly blissful at this moment and I hope it will last forever....

want0nmee
16-01-2013, 08:21 PM
more story from u sis

FishyLynn
17-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Chapter 16

I feel something moving along my breasts... I open my eyes... it is Gary. The morning light is shining on his face... he is smiling at me and running his finger slowly

on my breasts.

Gary: Morning baby... I cannot help myself...
Me: Hmmm... (I lean forward and kiss him)
Gary: Shall we go out today? The weather is good.
Gary: But before that, I want to make love to you again... oh Daph... I cannot resist u....
Me: U are so notty....
Gary: Yes, always notty for you....

Without any lost seconds... he crawls on top of me... his full weight is on top of me... kissing me...caressing me... I slip my fingers into his hair... then moving my

hands down to his back... ohhh.... holding him close to me... I want him... I have this urge ... to cry... the fear of losing him.... the love for him is too deep to

bear. My tears flow slowly... it is not a big cry .. but something gentle... something that is close to my heart.

Gary: What's wrong Daph? Please don't cry...
Me: Oh Gary... I love you so much... what if... something does not work out?
Gary: Don't feel that way... nothing is going to happen. I love you too, I will cherish u... always.
Me: Please don't leave me...
Gary: I will not...

He wipes away my tears with his thumb... kisses my eyes softly... I hold him... looking at him... he lies down beside me... we are facing each other.

Gary: Daph... we can just cuddle if you are not in the mood.
Me: Yes, I am sorry... the emotion just gets over me.
Gary: I know... (he holds me against his chest)

He runs his fingers into my hair... kissing me occaionally... it is really good to feel his warm body against mine. I think about the strange way we know each other.

It is strange but I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen. I cannot explain ... but it just hangs in my heart. I have this uneasiness.

Gary: Don't worry Daph... I will never leave u.
Me: Gary... I will not leave u too.

We lay like that for a long time... then we get ready to leave the unit.

We have lunch at the Coffee Club in the CBD. It is a nice place and I love the coffee there... also their desserts. We have a good chat... he told me about his

parents... how they get started with their business and so on. Why he prefers to stay in Singapore for the time being and he might think about moving in the future.

But all this has change because he has me now. I am happy.. thrilled... grateful...

Gary: Do you think you will move with me?
Me: Hmmm...
Gary: Yes? Or no?
Me: Yes... I will follow u.
Gary: I want u to like the place before we move. If we are moving to London and you don't like the place, I don't want u to keep quiet.
Me: Sure, I will let u know.
Gary: What were your plans before you met me?
Me: Hmmm... maybe save some money and go travelling.
Gary: To where?
Me: Scandinavia... I think it is beautiful there.
Gary: We can go there... someday.
Me: Hmmm...ok
Gary: Why did u not have a boyfriend before?
Me: I don't know... I guess I am an introvert... not catchy for anyone's attention.
Gary: U don't need that... I am glad I catch u in time.
Me: I am glad too ... (I smile at him) Hmmm... when is your parents coming back to Singapore?
Gary: In a couple of weeks' time. I have already arrange them to meet up with u. Now Daph... I don't like you to be worried about this meeting. They are totally cool

with you. I have told them many things about u.. and how little Daniel loves you. They are looking forward to see u.
Me: Hmmmm... ok....
Gary: I don't like u worrying... let's go somewhere exciting... come...

He brings me to a shopping mall... to the lingerie section. Huh... what is he thinking?

Gary: I bought u some new lingerie 2 years ago. This time, I want u to choose them yourself.
Me: Huh... ??
Gary: I want to be in the changing room with u.. I want to select them with u....
Me: But... there are ppl around....
Gary: I don't care... I am your boyfriend... I have the right to see.... come....

I am speechless. Oh... how absurd can this be? He holds my hand and we walk around slowly....

A set of red bra and gstring catches my eye. It has black laces on sides of the bra... and the gstring has sexy laces. Hmmmm...

Gary: Ah, this one then.
Me: Hey! I ....
Gary: U are drooling over it... haha...
Me: Oh come on... don't tease me...
Gary: Let's go check it out...

He takes the set with my size and drags me to the changing room. The sales girl just stare at us.

Once inside the changing room, he locks the door and hangs the set on the door. Without a word, he pulls up my shirt... unclasps my bra... unzip my jeans... and pulls

down my panties... he kneels down to remove the jeans and panties off my feet. He stands up again...

Gary: Baby... I love to see u naked... actually... I want to have u here... it is not my intention to get lingerie...
Me: Oh... Gary... (I whisper...) this is public... !!!

He kisses me... covering my protests... ohhh... his hands moving towards my breasts... squeezing them hard... ahhh.... I dare not moan... I have to control my moans...

this is too much.... I bite hard on my lower lips... I have to be quiet.... really quiet..... Without mercy... he pinches on my nipples... ahhh... my brown nipples are

under his torture. I will moan soon... I bring my hand to my mouth and just cover my mouth with the back of my hand.... ohhh....

Me: Gary... please.... (I whisper....)
Gary: Baby... u have to keep quiet.... (he whispers back)
Me: Ohhh....
Gary: This has to be quick too... (he smiles and whispers at the same time)

He brings my hands to rub him ... ohhh... I can feel his erection... ohhh.... this is so hot.... ahhhh..... he continues to pinch me hard... then... he slips a finger

inside me...

Gary: Daph... u are so wet (he whispers into my ear)
Me: Ohh... Gary... please.... (I whisper back to him)

He removes a condom from his pocket... unzip his jeans and pulls down his boxer... slips it on. Ohhh.... he thrusts directly into me... ahhh.... I have to be quiet...

I have to remember to be quiet... I cannot moan.... I hold up one leg and wrap it around his waist... ohhh.... this is....ahhh.... he moves inside me... ahhh....

faster and faster... he is so full.... so hard for me... he wants me.... I want him... ahhhh... the heat.... the lust.... ohhh.... I bite on his shoulder... ohhh....

this is too much.... so horny....

Me: Gary.... ohhh.... please.....
Gary: Yes baby... be quiet....
Me: Yesss.....

His hard cock continues to ram inside me... ahhh.... and.... and... ohhh.... I want to cum.... but I cannot make a noise... I kiss him... ohhh... cover his mouth on

mine.... and he knows I am cumming.....At this time, he fingers my clit... ohhh... my swollen and sensitive clit... he goes faster... fingering my clit and fucking

me... ahhh.... this is insane... he is... he is too much.... too notty..... I let go.... ohhh... I shiver... I bite on his upper lip... I let go.... ahhh... I arch my

head back..... the moment when I cum.... ohhh... he is cumming too.... I can see from his face.... he is covering his mouth on my neck.... ahhh.... he is trying to be

quiet.... ahhh.......

Gary: Oh baby.... this is so exciting...
Me: U baddie... let's get dress now...

We get dress quickly and get out of the changing room. Luckily... no one has any suspicious look. But after spending so much time in there, I have decided to get the lingerie.

FishyLynn
20-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Chapter 17

He drives me around... enjoying the day.. the breeze... it was relaxing. He stops by a cafe and we have coffee and cake. We chatted... laughed and enjoying our time

together.

Gary: Daph, do you want to move in with me?
Me: Hmmm... maybe after I meet your parents?
Gary: U are still worrried?
Me: Sort of....
Gary: Ok... let's wait till then.
Me: Thanks.

After coffee, we stop by East Coast Park. It is day with clear blue sky... breezy... cool. This place is always packed. He holds my hands and we are walking slowly

along the foot path. Occasionally, he will kiss me softly on my cheeks... and I smile sweetly at him. We walk a long stretch and found a bench to sit down.

Gary: Are u tired?
Me: No, I enjoy walks.
Gary: Do you like to visit Gail tomorrow? I think little Daniel misses u.
Me: Oh sure, I miss him too. He is such a cutie.
Gary: Hmmmm... u miss another guy... so sad.
Me: Oh... he is a little boy...
Gary: Still, I am jealous....
Me: Oh... let me kiss u... (I kiss him... on his mouth... he leans down and deepens the kiss)
Gary: Baby...
Gary: U are making me horny....
Me: I did nothing !!!
Gary: U turn me on....
Me: Oh Gary...
Gary: If we are in a quiet corner, I will have taken u there...
Me: U are so cheeky... hehe....
Gary: I am... cheeky for u...
Me: Are u always this horny ? Even before u met me? (I look serious now... )
Gary: I was horny... but not with feelings.
Me: Huh?
Gary: I like to have sex with u... and when we are doing it... I feel blissful... the lust.. the love.. the desire. It is a wonderful thing.
Me: I feel so too.
Gary: I am glad to hear that. (He smiles) Hmmm... shall we go home now? Because I am feeling like that now... haha...
Me: Hmmm.... no... hehe...
Gary: Oh really?
Me: Hehe.... just kidding. U horny boy....
Gary: U teaser... I will torture u later...
Me: Huh? U did that already....
Gary: More to come baby.... I love to see u cum... haha...
Me: It is only fair if I torture u this time... hehe...
Gary: (Looking at me with his eyes wide open) Really?
Me: Yes, why not?
Gary: sure, I am waiting then....

I kiss him... with lust and desire... I think he feels it too. His kiss grows hungry... his hands touching my legs.... We are becoming breathless but this is public.

Gary: Shall we go? I cannot wait for your torture...
Me: Hmmm... ok...

When we get in his car... my teasing continues. I pull up my dress .. just enough to cover myself... my thighs are all for him to see... I move my hands slightly up

and down on my thighs... sometimes, I will move my right leg up to rest on my left... exposing the sides of my right leg. At times, I will put my index finger into my

mouth... sucking it lightly... making some hmmm.... noises....

Gary: Daph... don't distract me...
Me: I love to distract u...
Gary: U are seducing me while I am driving....and I am horny...
Gary: If I can find a place right now, I will rip off your clothes and fuck u senseless... do u want that?
Gary: U notty gal....

We reach his place and get into the lift. Just then, his mobile rings and it looks like his boss from London called.

Gary: Daph, I need to make a phone call to London and discuss some work. It is needed for Monday's meeting. It will not be long.
Me: Sure, no problem.
Gary: I still want u after that. (He grabs my butt with his hands... and squeeze them)

He went to his study room and I just sit on the sofa. The sky is getting dark as it is the evening soon. I open the balcony door and walked out to the balcony. The

view is beautiful... yellowish sky... I feel happy. I go back into the living room and wander to his study. He has his computer on... on the phone looking at some

spreadsheets... and some charts. He is talking away about some report figures... ohhh... I am not understanding a thing he is saying. I go back to the living area...

turn on the tv with little noise.

It has been 30 minutes... and he seems to be concluding the call. I can hear him talking to his boss about his work here in Singapore. I have an evil thought... if he

is not talking about work...I can... seduce him while he is on the phone. I wander back to his study... and walk towards him. I stand against the table... and he looks

at me... signalling if I need anything. I shake my head. Then I start to undress myself... I think that shocks him....

I remove my dress... my blouse... my bra and my panties... standing completely naked in front of him. I rub my breasts together and bite on my lower lip... he is

completely lost. He is not sure whether to focus on the call... or on me. I kneel down between his legs... I start to rub him against his jeans... ohhh.... that drives

him crazy.. he is trying not to moan while talking to his boss. I unzip his jeans.... and massage him slowly there.... squeezing him at times.... going fast... then

slow.... he is trying hard to concentrate.

Gary: Yes yes.... it is good here.... er.... everything's good.

He looks at me with hooded and heavy eyes... he wants this.... he loves this teasing. I pull down his boxer... hmmm... his cock is erect... I start to kiss his

balls.... he covers the phone and moans slightly... still trying hard to control.

Gary: Baby.... u are so hot... (he whispers)

He continues his casual conversation with his boss. I am going up on his cock... kissing along his shaft... then... I start to tease his cock head with my tongue. I

touch his cock head slightly with my tongue... hmmmm.... one touch at a time. He breathes in heavily each time.

Gary: Yes....

I think his boss must be thinking Gary agrees with everything he says. I open my mouth and cover his cock head with my mouth.... hmmmm.... he is yummy. I twirl my

tongue around him... savouring him.... tasting him....

Gary: Yesss... yesss....

Ahhh.... he arches his head back.... trying not to moan... his hand holding tight onto the chair.... hmmmm.... this is torture.... yet so much pleasure... I continue

to suck him... hmmmm..... going slow... pushing his cock head in and out of my mouth... tasting him. I stroke his cock while I am sucking him.... he is over the edge.
He bites on his upper lip to lower his moan.... ohhh.... he is loving this.... I can taste the pre-cum in my mouth... hmmmm....

As I am sucking him... my fingers move down between my legs... hmmm... I start to rub on my clit.... ohhh.... I make a silent moan in front of him. I open my mouth and

pretend I am cumming soon.... my clit is swollen and sensitive. I rub on it... then move down to my pussy... gees.... so wet... I am so wet for him. I bring my wet

fingers up to his mouth.... and push my index finger into his mouth. He starts to lick it... ohhh.....

Gary: Yes.... sure....I will continue on Monday. Thanks for the call.

With that, he puts down the phone. He immediately stands up and positions me down on his table. He takes out a condom from his side pocket and slides it on.

Gary: Oh baby... u are driving me crazy... I want u now....
Me: Hmmm... I am waiting...

He spreads my legs open... and pushes into me...

Gary: Oh Daph... u are so wet for me.
Me: Yesss.... I want u so bad....
Gary: Oh yesss..... I want u too...

He grabs my breasts and squeezes them while pushing in and out of me.... ohhh..... I moan with pleasure... with desire... ohhh.... he is so full inside me. I can feel

my pussy contracting and feeling him....

Me: Oh Gary... faster.... ohhh.... yessss
Gary: Yess.... baby.....u are so notty....I want to fuck u hard.... ohhh....
Me: Yesss.... ohhh.....Gary.....
Gary: Oh Daph... let me hear u.... give it to me.... ohhh.....

He increases his speed and moves really fast inside me.... ohhh..... I love this.... ohhh... I am over the edge....

Me: Oh Oh..... yesss..... I am cumming....
Gary: Oh yes.... let me hear u.....
Me: Gary.... cumming..... ahhh..... (I hold onto his hands tightly)
Gary: Oh fuck... I am cumming too.... ahhh...... baby......
Me: Ohhhh..... Gary...... yesssss
Gary: Ohhh..... baby..... fuck..... this is good.....

He lies his chest on me...we are trying to catch our breath.... hmmm.... then he stands up... pulling me up and I am sitting on this desk. We are on eye level

finally...

Gary: Daph... u notty gal....
Me: Hmmmm... notty for u...
Gary: I tried so hard to control while on the phone...
Me: That was fun... hehe....

He rubs his nose on mine....

Gary: I shall have my revenge later...
Gary: Yes, u heard me....

BMW69
20-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Please do continue Lynn. Cannot wait for you to visit his parents.

FishyLynn
20-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Hmmm... Still thinking :-)
Thanks for reading :-)

LovePotion
20-01-2013, 09:50 PM
think u must be nervous meeting up his parents gd luck

want0nmee
21-01-2013, 08:43 AM
sis, we are waiting for more chap :)

valkyrierune
21-01-2013, 09:09 AM
we want more.. we want more loll

FishyLynn
21-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Chapter 18

We had a long night of passionate love making. He is so gentle with me... I think I am so blissfully tired after that. We wake up around 10am the next day and visited

Gail. As expected, little Daniel is happy to see me. He comes to me voluntarily and I carry him around. He smiles... hugs me... and plays with my pendant. He is such a

cutie. We had a good time at Gail's place and I also get to see her husband. He is in the telecommunications business and is expanding his company from HongKong to

Singapore.

The weekend was fantastic... but my happy times was limited. It is time to meet Gary's parents. I bought a new dress that looks decently presentable. Light pink soft

material dress that is knee length. Not too low cut as that is not suitable. It took me a few days to find what I wanted. I have also selected a seafood hamper as Gary

tells me that his parents love seafood. We are supposed to meet for dinner at Gary's place. As he is busy attending to his parents, I took a cab to his place.

I stand outside his apartment for a few seconds... nervous.. cautious... I press the door bell.

Gary: That must be Daph... (I can hear him speak as he opens the door) Hello baby...
Me: Hi... hi...(I stumble...)
Gary: Come in. (he helps me carry the hamper)
Me: Ok

He leads me in and places the hamper on the kitchen bar top. He holds my hand and we walk towards the living room. There are his parents... his mum looks well-groomed,

around late 50s perhaps. She wears a pair of pants with a nice red blouse. Her hair is done in a bun in a neat fashion and her makeup is flawless. To finish the touch,

there is a nice pearl necklace follow by matching pearl earrings. His dad is around early 60s... a typical businessman look... serious... he is also tall but not as

tall as Gary. Sitting beside them is a girl who is around my age... curly long hair... nicely dressed and looking at me. Suddenly, I feel out of place.

Gary: Hi mum, dad... this is Daph.
Me: Hi unlce, auntie.
Gary's mum: Hi Daph, nice to finally meet u. (She shakes my hand)
Gary's dad: Hello, please have a seat.

We all sit down... Gail and her family is also around.

Gary's mum: Let me introduce u, this is Angie. She is our friend's daughter and just graduated from a UK university. As she has never been to Asia, we thought we will

bring her here and also to catch up with Gary. They used to be childhood friends.
Me: Hello Angie, nice to meet u. (I extended my hand to initiate a handshake)
Angie: Hello Daph, nice to meet u too. (she speaks fluently in a British accent)
Gary's mum: Gary has been telling me a lot about u. It is good to finally see u.
Me: Thank you. It is nice to see u too.
Gary: Oh mum, Daph bought a seafood hamper.

She looks at the hamper... but did not say anything. I feel... completely alienated.... out of place. I don't belong here... my upbringing is different.

Gary: Dinner is ready, shall we eat?

We sit down at the dining table. I am sitting beside Gary while Angie is sitting opposite him. Gary's dad is sitting as the head of the table and then his mum is

beside him. It is strange as Gary is sitting in the middle between his mum and me. Gail is sitting opposite me together with her husband.

Gary's mum: So Daph, I heard that you are the only child?
Me: Yes auntie.
Gary's mum: What are your parents working as?
Me: My dad is an accountant and my mum is a secretary.
Gary's mum: Oh I see.... where are u staying?
Me: Bishan.
Gary's mum: What are u working as?
Me: I work as a Business Analyst in a local company.
Gary's mum: Do you enjoy your work?
Me: Yes. I like it.
Gary's mum: Oh yes Angie, what are your plans since you have graduated now?
Angie: Not sure, maybe I will stay in Singapore. I might need Gary's help to show me around then.
Gary's mum: Oh no problem, I am sure he will be glad to help u.

How uncomfortable can this be? I have lost my appetite... is she trying to hint to me anything? To steer clear of his son? Because we are incompatible?

Gary: Angie, Singapore is pretty convenient. I am sure you can find what u need. (He squeezes my hand below the table)
Gary's mum: Oh Gary, don't be silly. Angie is a gal after all... u should help her in whatever way.

Gary kept quiet, we continue our dinner. I have this urge to go home... although she did not say anything that is disapproving... but I can feel it. All night, she

talks to Angie about her plans...her parents... how their parents helped them in their business etc. I am the odd one out. Gary tries to avoid it when his mum asks him

to show Angie around Singapore. Gail makes some eye contact with me... hinting me to ignore her mum.

Angie: So Daph, have u been to London before?
Me: Hmmm... no.
Angie: Oh, so where have u been to?
Me: Hmmm... just to Malaysia and HongKong for holidays.
Angie: (She makes a strange face) Ah, ok..
Gail: Oh, if we knew each other earlier, I can bring you around HongKong!
Me: (I smile... appreciate her rescue) Gail, thanks.
Gary: I am thinking of bringing Daph to London for a holiday.
Gary's mum: Is it? (She raises her voice a little)
Gary: Yes

I stare at my food... wanting this to end.

After dinner, we gather in the living room for little chats. Actually, I don't have much to chat about.. the attention is on Angie. I just keep quiet and listen. I am

lucky that little Daniel is around... he comes to me, extending his hands and wanting me to carry him. I happily obliged and he looks at me with his big eyes.

Gary's mum: Oh Daniel, come to grandma.

Little Daniel ignores her... not wanting her to carry him. I think she gets a little disappointed and he clings on to me.

Gail: Daph is really good with Daniel, he sticks to her like a leech.
Angie: Is it? Kids like me too... hello Daniel... let auntie Angie carry u....

She extends her hands, trying to carry him... but he turns his hand away and grasps on my neck. Angie then forcefully releases Daniel's arms from my neck and snatches

him away... he exploded into a loud cry... oh no... he was practically screaming...

Angie: Oh silly boy... stop crying...
Me: Let me...

I take Daniel back and he stops crying.... oh poor boy. I dry his tears and Gary tickles him. He starts to smile again. Oh, I cannot bear it when he cries.

Gail: Look at them, they look like a family... so sweet....

Gary's mum: Daph, can you please excuse us? Gary's dad and I would like to speak to him regarding some business plans in private.
Gary: Wait for me Daph...

They walk towards his study room. I continue to talk to Gail and Angie makes herself busy by playing with her mobile. Little Daniel lingers around us and keeps

signalling he wants my pendant. I excused myself to go to the washroom. As the washroom is just beside the studyroom, I can hear a little of their conversation.

Gary's mum: Gary, are u sure you want to marry this gal? She is ... plain. We need a gal who can help you in the business. Your dad's business will be passed to you

someday. We need someone who can assist u. This gal is just too simple.
Gary: This is my life, I love her. I don't want u to meddle with my life.
Gary's mum: Look at Angie, she is smart, pretty and well groomed. She is the one who can assists u.
Gary's dad: Gary, your mum is right.
Gary: This is what your thoughts are but not what I want.

I am dumbfolded... so ... after all this time... this is reality. My tears flow down slowly... my worst fears have come true.
I can hear the door open and they walk out of the study. I stand rooted for a few more minutes. I gather myself and wash my face. My eyes are slightly red and I look

at myself in the mirror. This is me... from start to now... nothing has changed. Why would they want me? I stop sobbing and walk out of the washroom.

Gary: Hey Daph, are u ok?
Me: Yes, I just went to the washroom. (I try to put it plainly but he stares at me...)
Gary's mum: Daph, is it getting late for you?
Me: Er yes, perhaps I should go now. (I get the hint)
Gary's mum: Do you need us to call a cab for you?
Me: No need, I can get the mrt. Thanks for the dinner auntie. Nice to meet u uncle.

They nod but said nothing.

Gary: Let me send u home.
Me: No, it is ok. U better accompany your parents. I can go home on my own.
Gary: Daph... it is only a short drive. Wait for me. (he went to get his car keys) I am driving Daph home... will be back soon.

Before anyone can say anything, we are out of the door. As we are waiting for the lift, I stare blankly ahead. I guess this dinner has said it all.

Gary: Daph, don't mind my mum. She is blunt at times. She means no harm.
Me: Yes, I know. (I keep quiet)

I keep quiet during the ride home, I said nothing. I think Gary senses my unhappiness... he tries to talk about his planned trip to London with me. I am not listening

at all. I am lost in my own thoughts. I just don't want to cry in front of him. I am vulnerable and helpless at the moment. I am happy when we reach my block and I say

goodnight to him. Strangely, I did not kiss him good night... not even a kiss on his cheeks. He looks at me...

Gary: Please don't let this get u down Daph.
Me: Good night Gary.

I open the door and get out of the car. He gets out of the car and holds me in his arm. I want to cry but I am holding back. I felt humiliated ... we reunited after 2

years and this is what I get. He releases me and look at me... I look away from his eyes.

Me: Please, I want to go home.
Gary: I don't feel good letting u go when u are so sad.
Me: I am ok, I am just tired. I will call u when I get home.

I put his arms down and walk towards to the lift. My head is dizzy... I just want to go home... go home to my parents who love me...

wolf2305
21-01-2013, 07:50 PM
a story that brings memories .........

FishyLynn
21-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Sorry, not my intention to remind u of any bad memories.

wolf2305
22-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Sorry, not my intention to remind u of any bad memories.

No worries, nice story. Keep writing and it will ease the pain. :)

Sudden Death
22-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Nice story.....Keep it up !!!

FishyLynn
22-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Chapter 19

I am glad the lift door is open... I walk into it and presses my floor. Gary stands outside the lift... looking lost. I look away... I cannot look him in the eye. My

parents are out and I am alone at home. I take a long shower... the running water from the shower and my tears are mixed together. I cannot tell which is which. My

heart is heavy.. I am breathless... I am lost. I wish to be alone... and not think about all this. I was not approved... never...

When I finished my shower, I walk back to my room. My mobile starts to ring... it is Gary. I did not answer it. Then comes an sms.

Gary: Daph, are u ok? Please talk to me.
Me: Yes, I am just tired. I am going to bed now.
Gary: We are going to Botanical Gardens tomorrow, I like you to join us please?

I stop replying... pretending I have gone to bed. I don't want to go... I dread seeing him now. I know he loves me but we will not be happy like this. I lie down on my

bed... trying hard to sleep. But I cannot stop tearing... I burst into a heartfelt cry. I lie sideways on my left and holding hard to my pillow as I sob.

I do not know how long it takes for me to fall asleep. I can hear my mobile buzzing from time to time... sometimes phone calls... sometimes sms. I do not want to check

it. I just ignore it...

On Sunday morning, I woke up with a terrible headache. I can see that my eyes are swollen... from the crying. I am in a total mess... I know my parents are going to

ask me how the dinner went.

Mum: Daph, how was your dinner last night with Gary's parents?
Me: I don't think they like me.
Mum: Why not?
Me: I am not good enough. (I start to sob again... )
Mum: Oh Daph... don't cry. No one is ever not good enough for another person.
Me: I ... I don't know... I don't feel good.
Mum: I cannot tell u what to do. He looks like a nice boy. But if you are feeling stressed about it, just make your decision. We will support u.
Me: Thanks mum. I am having a bad headache, I like to rest at home today.
Mum: Sure... have a good sleep. Don't brood over it too much.

I go back to my room... my mobile buzzes again. I have about 20 miss calls and loads of sms.

Gary: Daph, are u ok? Please call me back.
Gary: Baby, please talk to me...'
Gary: I am worried, please call me back.

I sms him.

Me: Hi, I am ok.

He calls immediately.

Gary: Daph, what happen?
Me: Nothing, I was sleeping.
Gary: We are at Botanic Gardens now, shall I pick u up?
Me: No thanks, I like to rest at home today.
Gary: It is good weather... please?
Me: No thanks, I need to go now. Bye.

I ended the call. He calls again.

Gary: Please Daph?
Me: I am not feeling well, I like to rest at home.
Gary: Are u ok? I will come and see u now.
Me: (I panick) No ... please don't. Just keep your family company, I will be fine after a good sleep.
Gary: Why? Are u upset with me?
Me: I am going to sleep now, really tired.
Gary: O... ok... I will call u later.

I put down the phone and lie on my bed. I look up at the ceiling... what is going on? I am trying ways and means to avoid seeing him now. My inferior complexity is

playing up... I ... I want some distance. I fall asleep....

I do not know when and why but I open my eyes... and Gary is sitting on my bed looking at me. I am shock... and I move away slightly.

Gary: Daph, u ok? (He moves his hands towards me and I shifted further)
Me: Yes, I am ok. Why are u here?
Gary: I am worried. Are u avoiding me?
Me: No, I am just not feeling well.
Gary: Do you have a fever? (He tries to touch my forehead... but I move away)
Me: No, I am ok, thanks.

He looks hurt... and disappointed. I look away... there is a long silence between us.

Gary: I know u are hurt with the way my mum treated u. But like I said, I love u. I will not let them stand in the way.
Me: That will make us all unhappy. They want u to have someone who can help u in the family business.
Gary: How do u know??? (He looks surprised)
Me: I overheard your conversation when I was in the washroom.
Gary: Shit... I am so sorry. I am so dumb.
Me: They are telling the truth, I cannot help u much.
Gary: No Daph, I don't care what they think. This is my life, not theirs.
Me: I.... I just want a break from all this.
Gary: Please trust me...
Me: I .. don't know. I just want to be alone for now.
Gary: Please Daph... don't avoid me.
Me: I am having a bad headache, I like to sleep now if you don't mind.
Gary: (He tries to say something but hold back) Hmmm... ok. But can u sms me when u wake up?

He leans down to kiss me but I am cold. It hurts me to be cold to him but this is what I can do now. The passion is dying off me slowly. I don't want him to be in the

middle, stuck with ugly fights in future.

Night comes and I did not sms him. He calls several times but I did not pick up. I don't want to hear his voice. It makes me shiver... nervous... speechless. My

headache did not recover and I have to take 2 days sick leave from work.

On Monday, Gary sms me.
Gary: Daph, I am near your office. Shall we meet for lunch?
Me: I am not in office. (I did not want to tell him I am sick)
Gary: What happen?
Me: I have to go to the branch office today.
Gary: Shall I buy you lunch and we can eat together?
Me: No thanks, I have to go for a meeting soon.
Gary: Alright then. I will call u tonight.
Me: Ok.

He calls me at night and I have no choice but to answer.

Gary: Hi baby, how was your day?
Me: It is good, thanks.
Gary: Shall we meet for lunch tomorrow?
Me: I am not sure, I might need to go to another branch office tomorrow.
Gary: I can meet u there, just sms me.
Me: Ok, I shall see how it goes.
Gary: Ok good.
Me: Sorry, I am tired now. I like to go to bed.
Gary: We are not talking much these days.
Me: There is nothing much to talk about.
Gary: Are u upset?
Me: No.
Gary: Please tell me the truth.
Me: No, I am ok.
Gary: Ok.

We end the call. I cry.

I did not sms him on Tuesday. The whole day I was lying on my bed... crying. It is unbearable. I have not eaten much since Sunday. I have no appetite at all. I have

not seen him since Sunday. I miss him... but I cannot bear to face him. Just then, my mobile rings. It is Gary.

Me: Hello.
Gary: Why didn't u tell me u were sick?
Me: How... how did u know?
Gary: I went to look for u in your office.
Me: I don't want u to worry.
Gary: I am coming to your place now.
Me: Please don't, I am fine. I just need some sleep.
Gary: Daph, you cannot avoid me. I am coming now.

He puts down the phone. Shit, my parents are out for work... We will be alone and I am sure he will interrogate me. My eyes are so swollen and I feel like shit. But I

cannot escape this time as he knows I am at home.

Soon, there are knocks on the door....

FishyLynn
22-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Chapter 20

Gary: Daph, open the door please.
Me: I am fine, I will be ok after some sleep. U better go.
Gary: Please let me in, I want to see u.

He continues to knock... I don't want a scene as the neighbours will gossip. I have no choice but to open the door and let him in.

Gary: God... what happen to u? Did u eat?
Me: I am ok, don't worry. U better go to work.
Gary: Let's go and have lunch.
Me: No thanks, I am not hungry.
Gary: Daph, don't be like this.
Me: I am ok, I am just having a bad headache.
Gary: You are avoiding me! (He shouts)

I stand rooted to the ground. He has never shouted at me before. I look at him with shock... I cannot move.

Gary: I am sorry, I don't mean to shout at u.

He hugs me... hugs me real tight.

Gary: These few days have been crazy. U have been so cold... so distant. U are torturing me.

These are his heartfelt words. I start to pour... crying hard as he hugs me. I let go... the few days of self agonising... I just let go. I hug him close too.

Gary: Baby... cry in front of me, I don't want u to hold back.

His shirt is wet from my tears. He strokes my back.. consoling me.

Gary: I miss u...
Me: I miss u too.
Gary: Please don't be so cold to me. I know u are not feeling good but I feel down when u ignore me.
Me: I... I don't know what to do... I thought being cold to u will bring u to your senses.
Gary: It doesn't work this way.

He holds my face up and kisses me. Soft tender kisses soon turns into hungry... lustful ... deep kisses. He holds my face with both his hands and kisses me more

eagerly. I want to break away from the kiss but I miss him so much. I return his kisses with equal desire... ohhh... I miss him... I miss his kisses... I miss him

loving me...

Gary: Daph, I miss u so much....
Me: Gary... me too.
Gary: Let me make love to u...

He carries me to my room... lies me down on the bed. He pulls off my shirt ... then my shorts. I am in my bra and panties. He removes them slowly. Then he removes his

shirt... his pants... and his boxer. We are both naked... wanting each other... wanting to love each other. He lies on top of me... kissing me tenderly... I feel his

hands moving on my body... my warm body. I can feel him on my neck... on my breasts.... nibbling my nipples.... ahhh... I let out soft moans.... I hold his head with

my hands.... ohhh.... then he parted my legs slightly.

Gary: Baby... ohhh.... I want u so badly....
Me: Yes Gary... make love to me.... I want to just remember this....
Gary: Yess.....

I can feel his fingers rubbing on my clit... ohhh.... I moan in his mouth.... sucking his tongue slightly... ahhh.... I miss his touch.... I miss him inside me.... I

want all of him.

Me: Gary... don't use a condom... I want to feel u inside me....
Gary: Are u sure?
Gary: I will take care of u.... forever....
Me: Yesss.....

I can feel his erection on my inner thigh.... I rub him softly with my hands... he groans... he moans... calling my name... ahhh.... he wants me... he always wants

me... he continues to rub on my swollen clit... ahhh... then he pushes his index finger into my pussy.....

Gary: Oh Daph... u are so wet for me... I miss this....
Me: Ohhh... I miss u too....
Gary: Let me love u now....

He positions himself on me... and pushes his hard cock inside my pussy slowly.... inch by inch... as he is doing that, he kisses me... ohh... his tongue is tasting

me... hmmmm... I can feel him entering me.... ahhh.... his fullness.... this is the first time we have sex without a condom... it feels so intimate... so close to

him.... ahhh.... I moan into his mouth.... ahhh.... he stays inside me for a while....

Gary: Let me stay inside u for a moment... I love this with u... deep inside u and not moving....
Me: Gary.... hmmmm....

Then he slowly moves in and out of me... no hurrying... but savouring the moment... ohhh... I can feel his love making... yesss.... I hold on to his arms.... feeling

his cock .... ohhh.... I want him..... he moves me up on him slowly... I am on top of him now. He squeezes my breasts.... I start to ride him slowly.... ohhh..... he

moans.... he is enjoying this moment.... deep in my love hole... so wet.... so so wet for him.... the desire has tranformed into love juices for him.... ahhh....

I increase my speed... going up and down on him faster and faster... ahhh... I can see from his face that he is close... ohhh... I am close too.... I feel my pussy

contracting.....sucking on his cock... I bite on my lower lip.... ahhh.... he can tell that I am close too.... ohhh... we both want this....

Gary: Baby... u sure u want me to cum inside u?
Me: Yessss.... I want to feel u.....
Gary: I am close.... I want u....
Me: I want u too.... ohhh.... Gary.....
Gary: Oh fuck.... cumming for u soon....
Me: Oh yess..... I am close... so close....ohhh.... Gary.... cumming.... for u.....
Gary: Oh yesss.... cum for u too.... ohhh.... feel me......
Me: Yessss.... ohhh.... I want u... inside me.....

I can feel his warm cum inside me.... inside my pussy.... I want this moment with him. I do not know what makes me feel this way but I want him inside me. It might be

due to insecurity.... or the amount of love I have for him. I know if anything happens, he will always be there for me.

I lean down to kiss him.... he holds me close and kisses me. I lie on top of him.. my face on his chest.

Me: U are going to be late for work.
Gary: I have actually applied for 1/2 day leave.
Me: Oh... sorry to make u do this.
Gary: Don't worry... I want to find out what is going on. U were as cold as ice... it worries me.
Me: Sorry...
Gary: Please join us for lunch this Saturday. My parents are going back to Switzerland on Sunday.
Gary: Don't let them bring u down... I am old enough to know what I want....
Me: What if u regret it one day?
Gary: I have cum inside u already... I don't think I have too much a choice now.... haha....
Me: Hey, this is not funny!
Gary: Opps... sorry... but.... I will take care of u... don't worry.
Me: Ok... I will join u for lunch then.
Gary: Great. Is this the first time u have sex in your room?
Me: Hmmmm.... yes.....
Gary: Good. I am honoured then.

We kiss.... and we cuddle each other.

lonelyboy
22-01-2013, 10:52 PM
wah sis.. i spent two nights to finish reading both parts.. thanks for this wonderful story and yes it does bring back some memories :P thank u so much.. +9 for u hehe

FishyLynn
23-01-2013, 03:09 PM

FishyLynn
23-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Chapter 21

He left before my parents are home. I agree to meet him and his parents for lunch on Saturday. He seems much better after seeing me and ensuring I am not being brought

down. I am still a little but I don't want him to worry.

I go to work on Wednesday and we meet up for lunch almost everyday. I go to Orchard on my own on Saturday as he is busy showing his parents and Angie around. We meet

up for lunch at a chinese restaurant. His parents nod as I greeted him... nothing too unusual... just courteous chats. Gail and her family is also there... and Angie

of course. Little Daniel is as cute as ever... I make faces at him and he laughs heartily.

The lunch was ok... I kept quiet most of the time. The focus is on Angie... but it seems like she is going back to London. I feel relieved deep in my heart. The ladies

then decide to go shopping after lunch. I have to tag along... it seems. Even though I do not enjoy shopping that much.The men will need to find their own activities.

We make plans to meet at a certain location at 6pm.

Gary: Do u want me to come with u?
Me: No, it is ok. I have Gail with me.. and little Daniel.
Gary: Hmmm... ok. Call me if u need anything ok?
Me: Ok (I smile at him)
Gary: Good, will miss u. (He kisses me)

Gail: Oh come on... let's go. U are not going thousands of miles away... lovey birds....

I am embarassed. We make our way to the malls. Orchard is big.. and shopping is not an easy task. We walk from one place to the next. Angie tried on many many pieces

of clothing... then Gail... then Gary's mum. I just sit down quietly and give my non professional comments. The number of bags that we have is also growing... gosh...

women can really shop.

We decide to go across the opposite mall now. So I help to carry a few bags and Gail is pushing Daniel who is sleeping in the pram. As we are waiting for the traffic

lights to allow pedestrain crossing... Angie starts to argue with a young gal.

Angie: Hey, why did u push me?
Gal: No, I did not. U fucking bitch!
Angie: How dare u swear at me!!!

Angie tries to push the gal and a cat fight starts. There are many people staring at them. Gail approaches them and tries to stop them. However, she did not manage to

do so. At this moment, the pram starts to move towards the road where the traffic is coming fast. Shit! She did not lock the wheels of the pram! The pram is moving

fast and the traffic is moving fast too. The pram approaches the main road and I take a quick glance at the traffic. Gail notices at this moment that Daniel is in

danger and she shouted for help.

Gail: HELP!!!! Please save my baby!!!!

There is a car coming right towards the pram... no one is moving... I do not know what comes over me. I run towards the pram and pushes it to the other pedestrain

pathway. A loud bang comes after that...

BMW69
23-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Keep it real :)

FishyLynn
23-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Oh, what do u mean by keep it real? Please tell me more?

BMW69
23-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh, what do u mean by keep it real? Please tell me more?

Erm if the bang was you getting knocked down by a car then it's not very "real" right? O.o or it could be that the car swerved and hit a barrier or something instead idk :) just thinking of the possible outcomes and you getting hit was the first one that came to mind.

want0nmee
23-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Man, I hope nothing happen to daph & little daniel

FishyLynn
24-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Hmmmm to be real eh?? Hehe ... Let me think...

wolf2305
24-01-2013, 04:47 PM
it might seem very frictional and not to mention drama, however, it bring back memories that is so real. the ending to that memories , well actually have a bitter ending. Lets hope that this have a twist to that.

waahaa
24-01-2013, 09:11 PM
relax. it's her story. let her write it as she wants

BMW69
24-01-2013, 09:14 PM
it might seem very frictional and not to mention drama, however, it bring back memories that is so real. the ending to that memories , well actually have a bitter ending. Lets hope that this have a twist to that.

Hmm... It does bring back memories. But hey! Don't wrote the ending for her :)

FishyLynn
24-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Thanks all :-) will try to have a new chapter soon.

FishyLynn
27-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Chapter 22

I was pushed to the side with little Daniel... he cries with shock and Gail ran across to take him. I turn my head back... oh no... Gary.... NO! NO! NO!!!!!

He is lying on the floor... motionless... I limp over to him... Please don't.... please wake up at least... please open your eyes.... I dare not touch him...

Me: Call the ambulance!!! Please!!! I beg you... someone please call the ambulance!!!

I look down at him... my Gary... please.... please don't leave me like that... I pray hard... please....
His mum screams and cries... his dad consoling her but is also calling his name. Oh... Gary... please...

The ambulance arrive and we were taken to the hospital. Gary is rushed to the emergency room and I was attended by a nurse as I suffer some superficial wounds. Once my

wounds are dressed up... I ask the nurse where is Gary. She directs me to the emergency room and I saw Gail, Angie and her parents sitting down... looking sad and

worried.

Gary's mum: Why are u here??? U caused Gary to land up here.
Me: I... sorry auntie. I don't want all this to happen too.
Gail: Mum, stop it please. Daph saved Daniel.... no one wants this to happen.

Gary's mum look away... keeping quiet.

Gail: Sit down Gail, how are your wounds?
Me: I am ok, how is Daniel?
Gail: My husband is taking care of him at home. He is shocked and keeps crying.
Me: I... I am sorry.
Gail: Daph, no one is at fault. U saved my son's life... and my brother saves yours. It shows how much he loves u.

I start to cry... nothing will happen to him.... he will be fine... I said to myself.

Me: How is Gary?? Has the doctor say anything yet?
Gail: The last we heard was that he suffered brain concussion. The specialist has requested for a scan. We have to wait.

We sit with complete silence... each praying hard. My heart is pounding fast... After 5 hours of wait, the doctor comes.

Doctor: Mr Gary Tan is currently in coma. We need to put him in ICU for observation. He has also suffered from brain concussion. We are not sure when he will wake up.

we just have to be patient now.

Me: No... no... please doctor.... is there anything u can do?
Doctor: Not at the moment. U have to be patient and wait for him to wake up.

We start sobbing... his parents... Gail... Angie.... Gail hugs me... and I cry as we hug. Gary... my Gary... please don't let him leave me... I need him... I cannot

lose him.

Me: Can we see him please?
Doctor: You can... but only 2 people this time. You should not stay too long.

Much as I want to see him... I think his parents should see how he is doing.

Me: Uncle, auntie... you should go and see Gary first.

Gary's mum: Yes... (she sobs)

They go into the ICU and it was a short stay. I sit down with Gail... blankly... my tears keep flowing non-stop. I am lost... I do not know what to do... I am ... I

miss him now... Please ... please let him be ok.... I cannot lose him... please....

Blacktooth
27-01-2013, 08:46 PM
nice one , please continue

FishyLynn
29-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Chapter 23

I went home in a daze. Everything happen too fast for me to digest. I cannot stop crying... by the time I get home. I cried as my mum hugs me. I told her everything

and she was shocked. I am not able to sleep that night... wide awake ... tears cannot stop. I keep praying... please let him be ok.

I go to the hospital early in the morning. No one is there yet so I get a chance to see Gary. I went into the ward and his head is in bandage. I stand beside him and

touch his hand. There is no reaction... my heart sank. I look at him... he is sleeping.. or seems to be sleeping....I lean to his ears...

Me: Gary, it is me... please open your eyes and look at me... I miss u.... (I wept as I am whispering to him)

Still, there is no response. I continue to touch his hand... touching his index finger... please... Gary... wake up and look at me... I plea inside my heart.

The nurse has advised me to leave the ward. I sit outside the ward... I don't want to go home... I want to be here when he wakes up. I cannot bear to be away from him.

I sit there quietly... looking in the air... like a dummy. I cannot eat... there is no appetite in me.

Gail and her family reach the hospital. Her mum is still cold towards me... I don't blame her. I am the cause of all this. It is my fault.

They went into the ward and her mum came out with her watery eyes. Same for Gail.

Gail: Daph, you should get some rest. U look so tired.
Me: I am ok, I want to be here when Gary wakes up.
Gail: We can only wait now.

I continue the routine... go to the hospital early in the morning... and to work... then to the hospital in the evening. I became fragile and weak but I want to hang

on. Weeks went by and there is still no good news. I talk to Gary everyday... remind him the things that we do... the happy times we had.

Me: Gary... u used to be such a notty boy. But I always loved that. I missed you so much... please wake up......

As I try to lean down towards him, I feel the floor spinning... I fainted. I did not eat much these days, it might be because of hunger. I found myself lying in one of

the hospital bed.

Doctor: Are u Daphane Chua?
Me: Yes. Doctor, I am fine. I have not been eating well lately.
Doctor: Miss Chua, you are pregnant. Congratulations.
Doctor: Yes, you are pregnant. You should take care of yourself now. You must remember to eat and get enough sleep. You are looking really tired now.

I said nothing... not taking in anything that she is saying. I touch my tummy.... Oh... Gary... we are having a baby... I am lost... but I have to be strong for my

baby. I called my mum and tell her the news. She is not too excited about it but ... she accepts it.

As I rest for a while, I feel better. I made my way to Gary's ward. I touch his cheeks... ohh...

Me: Why aren't u looking at me? We are going to be parents... please... wake up ... I beg u...

I cry uncontrollably. I feel my hand being touched... I get a shock. I look at Gary and he opens his eyes.

Gary: Where am I?
Me: You are in ths hospital. Oh, let me call the doctor.
Gary: Who are you?

Ohhh... I become speechless.....

iluvbreast
29-01-2013, 04:51 PM
A really dramatic turn of events!

Skyboy1988
30-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Ouch.. Thats hurt a lot.. Good things it is fiction..

FishyLynn
30-01-2013, 03:56 PM
I guess in life... everything is unpredictable....

FishyLynn
31-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi all, thanks for reading my thread. I will be travelling soon and will have limited access to a computer. I will try to update my story as frequently as I can.

Wishing all a happy Chinese new year :-)

BMW69
31-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Hi all, thanks for reading my thread. I will be travelling soon and will have limited access to a computer. I will try to update my story as frequently as I can.

Wishing all a happy Chinese new year :-)

Happy cny and enjoy your trip :)

FishyLynn
31-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Thank u! :-)

bus72
01-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Good story there sis

FishyLynn
01-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Thank u :-)

want0nmee
23-03-2013, 01:55 AM
TS not going to carry on with the story?