PDA

View Full Version : Short adventure in SZ

Barnacles
29-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi guys

Just wanna share my experience in SZ

Note that these are entirely true and none of which i've paid a single cent to the girl directly. There is a spa story which went a different way.
Total there are 3 girls in this story.
Will post a different post on SZ thread on my spa ratings.

Chapter 1
Was in SZ a few weeks ago on a short holiday trip, decided to take a break from the hassles of all the rush hour and all the mess in SG. Day 1 was pretty SOP, all the shopping, getting a decent massage etc.

Day 4
Was after i came back from Hongkong, (Nothing much happened in Hkg even thou was tempted, even met a celebrity there) decided to try a spa near my place, called Pacific spa, walked in, usual sop shower and all. Plonked myself into those relaxing chairs with individual tv tucked into a corner.

Asked the staff to arrange a foot massue after all the walking and standing in hkg to relax first. Along came Wen, she's quite tall about 168, abit meaty side..
Looks: 6/10 more of a girl next door sweet face, nothing to shout about
Body: 6/10 abit meaty but nice C cup boobs

Proceeded with the usual massage, chit chatting and commeting i look handsome, blah blah( usual apple polishing by china girls) etc, after which she asked if i wanna massage my leg, i was abit stunned, but she meant my thighs. (sad to say that spa provides a different price for foot and leg massage) Since i was already comfy and she was such nice company, went ahead with it. She even said using oil would be better. Note i was wearing their usual spa outfit, a loose top and some huge ass boxer shorts(looks like those basketball shorts) and was commando.

Note that the surrounding was pretty crowded, it was dinner crowd but i was seated in the corner and only behind me had a few more people. Starting was pretty standard, press the thigh, hamstring area, etc etc, a few mins later her hands start roaming into my shorts, touching my inner thigh slowly playing ard and tickling me. I started getting aroused but tried to control as i was in the open area and didn't wanna walk ard with a hard-on.

Slowly she started teasing me hands touching my balls, n brushing my dick.. but w/o touching it. It was slowly driving me crazy, but managed to maintain my poker face. I asked her for her Wechat id as she brought her phone along. Added her and sent her this message: "want to touch just touch, don't pretend here and there" (in chinese) she giggled and beat my thigh gently, afterwhich her hands slowly started grabbing my dick playfully, i swear i almost let out a moan right in the open, but had to control. Slowly she started massage my balls and playfully touching my dick, i swear if this went on, i would have cummed right in the open. I even asked her, what if i shoot how? She just plafully smiled at me..

She sat in a way on the huge char that her back is facing the crowd and she's facing the wall, thats where i used my knee to brush her boobs and it was soft, could sense she did enjoy that slight brush in her facial expression. She did ask what massage i would be doing later, told her my back needed a good rub, and she suggested that we take a vip foot massage room and she will do my back as she was also trained in back massage. Immediately called the service staff to arrange, but had to wait awhile. In the end managed to get a big room that seats 3 with an hour charge of RMB78, as i was horny den, my small head made the decision and went ahead. Tried to compose myself and walked to the room with a massive hard-on walking thru the crowd, hoping no one notices.

(Continue later in the room, heading out for dinner now.)

tipster123
29-12-2012, 07:34 PM
:DLets hear it lol! Cheers!

uzumakiidii
29-12-2012, 09:22 PM
interesting. :D

luvuass
29-12-2012, 09:30 PM
a very good start continue pls

saintmouse
30-12-2012, 12:38 AM
dinner & dessert finish already...please continue...thank you :)

Barnacles
30-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Sorry guys, was watching soccer a little tired, shall try to finish.

Walked into the VIP room, was like a normal room with a bigger tv and 3 chairs, plonked onto the one nearest to the door (cus got small window so sit nearer to the door can't see from outside) Instead of diving into her, she hugged me. I asked her if this was a common thing happening and do others also do it? She gave me a serious face and told me that she only did it becus she liked me and it was love at first sight.. I was like ermmmm (just play along) I told her thanks for the honesty and gave her a big hug and we started making out.

Started fondling her boobs while she was lying on me, playfully putting my hand under her uniform.. carassing her boobs, it was a handful, C cup and soft.. definately real.. we weren't crazy horny den as we're still in a decent joint and anybody could come in anytime, i played with her pussy under her pants which was a lil difficult, managed to find the sweet spot and can hear her moaning away softly in my ear.. but had to pull out as she didn't like to be fingered.. (most chinese girls don't like say hands are dirty)

Got abit sian, so we chit chat again she said she was horny and haven't had sex in a year( last was with a bf) and really wanted to try one night stand with me, i was like Ho seh la free bonk, but only problem is that she finished work at 3am and i was like deadbeat from hkg hence going to the spa.. But we did discuss and confirmed again once she knocked off. While all the chatting and all she kept playing with my dick, i did ask her blow me, but she never do b4 n said will only blow me in the hotel.. i was abit sian but what the heck..

While playing with her boobs she asked if it's nice and we talked abt the feel of fake boobs and explained to her how's it like and the feel of it.. she pulled up her top and ask me do i like it, so i pulled up the bra and immediately dived into her brown nipples licking it for awhile b4 slowly admiring and telling her that she had nice breast. Could see that lustful look in her eyes while i played with her nipples. She kept saying she cannot tahan any longer but don't dare to do it here and said that mine was quite big and scared she cannot handle also. i was like didn't really bother but just carried on playing with her boobs.

While playing she decided to playfully sit on top of me, i decided to turn her around (reverse cowboy style) she did try to dry hump me for awhile, when i decided enough is enough, pulled her pants and undies down till her thighs and inserted into her, she was shocked at first but didn't give any resistance! There i was, having my first bonk in china in a decent spa vip room, doing reverse cowgirl, my was she wet and managed to slid in easily. She humped me for awhile b4 she stopped and i just continued pumping her, trust me guys the position i was in was damn awkward and hard, sitting down in a huge chair with 2 huge arm rest, the position was damn hard but managed to pump her till she let out quite a huge moan at once and tried to cover her own mouth. Her big butt was a lil turn on for me but sad i couldn't see her expression. Was about to cum and she told me it was safe and shoot inside her, in my mind i was like wtf tis is my first fuck and if she gets preg i don't wanna be guilty, so i took it out and release it on her butt. That feeling of satisfaction after all that teasing really took a huge toll on me as i laid down flat on the chair feeling spent exhausted.

After that she took the tissue and started wiping herself, while i lit a cigg enjoying my new conquest. We cuddled for awhile even thou it was a lil hot, n time was almost up. She took out the dreaded tips form and asked if she could give her $200 tip, i didn't want to at first not becus i was a bastard, but i didn't have enough RMB with me and she did tell me not to pay with card as they will deduct more, so i told her that i will pay her 100 first and another 100 later when we meet, she rejected me saying that if i paid her later, its as thou as i'm paying her for sex. We finally agreed on RMB150 and we went out seperate ways.

I did msg her later at night but i fell asleep soon after and woke up the next day with a message from her saying she was too tired and immediately went home straight after to rest. In the end we never carried on our session in the hotel as throughout the rest of the days i was there, either i had to entertain family or her shifts end pretty late. But we're still in contact and hopefully we'll meet up again on my next trip up.

Sums up my first china quickie and my first sex with a china girl IN china.

Next up, i met up with a nude art model with an unexpected surprise.

Gurupopo
30-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Wow u sibei lucky...I went to this spa many times liao.Bo action

alan0338
30-12-2012, 09:21 AM
camp here ... :D

Barnacles
30-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Wow u sibei lucky...I went to this spa many times liao.Bo action

Ya man, somemore first time there! It's damn bloody ex, i'll only go there if i'm lazy to go further cus it's just behind where i stay in SZ...

I'll write a post on sz thread on my spa reviews..

Barnacles
30-12-2012, 06:10 PM
camp here ... :D

Thank u for support, part 2 coming up later...

temaseks
31-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Camping here for more juicy stuff!

Barnacles
03-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Continuation, Sorry bros been really tied up at work, lucky tomorrow off day, gonna head into JB for a well deserve massage.

Anyway after that satisfying massage cum quickie, headed home, concuss and woke up the next day to meet Y. Y's based in Shanghai, but has been in SZ for the last yr or so for shoots and all. Met her once in SG over coffee and told her that i'll meet her when i'm over.

Set the date to meet her in SZ once i come back from Hkg. We planned to go KKmall at Grand Theater station, so we arranged to meet about 2.

Background about Y, she's a nude art model who specializes in nude photoshoots in China, she's been travelling abit and will return to SH this year. Abit short about 160cm. Small boobs almost flat, but nice light brownish nipples, pussy shaved. (why i know? not cus of her pics, but will tell you more later)

Reached about 2pm, dropped her a whatsapp msg telling her i've arrived, few secs later, she replied saying she'll be late as she forgot to bring her passport. Was wondering we're not gonna travel to hkg or something why she needs her passport, didn't know it'll be a huge surprise later. She arrived about 20mins later while i was walking around, was dressed in a chic skirt and a nice lacy top, could tell her bra was oversized and pushed up (typical china gal)

Gave her a hug and decided to go walk ard, felt a lil diff abt her as she was a lil more physical this time round, abit more hand/arm touching, after about 20mins, she asked if i brought my passport, which i told her i left it at the room, and she asked y i never go out with it? Took out my wallet and showed my IC, and says its safer and smaller to carry my IC ard den lose my passport overseas.

Suddenly she asked me a really weird question, she told me she was planning to reccee a hotel for a shoot soon and was wondering if i could accompany her to get the room, the hotel has a transit rate and only avail for 3 hours. I was like shocked at first, but managed to regain my composure, told her why not, i'm a lil tired from last night, so maybe can take a break and just relax and watch some tv, (in my mind i was thinking, BONK BONK BONK)

Walked to the hotel which was just 5mins opp can't recall the name, think its called Fashion Boutique hotel. asked for the price, and was quoted RMB238 for 3hours and must deposit RMB500 first, was abit taken aback as i thought maybe transit hotels might be cheaper, decided to go ahead and pay for the room first. Took a moment to check in and convincing the staff that my IC is the same as my passport, etc and all. Finally got a room and we headed up.

I'll leave you guys to imagine what happened next.. I might write up tomorrow depending on my schedule if not will update over the weekend..

eeemen
04-01-2013, 10:58 PM
You have the lucky streak bro, thanks for sharing your encounters! Cheers, ...........

ahpui99
09-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Pls carry on

SexCraved
09-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Wah u did raw?!

LovePotion
09-01-2013, 09:30 PM
campng here for more n more